医务人员常用语、常用对话、常见疾病对话

医务人员常用语、常用对话、常见疾病对话
医务人员常用语、常用对话、常见疾病对话

医务人员常用英语对话

A

一、询问病情:

1. 问现病史:

Hello, may (can) I help you? 您好,我可以帮您吗?

What seems to be bothering you? 您觉得哪儿不舒服?

How are you feeling now?你现在觉得怎么样?

Have you got a headache / a cough?你头痛/咳嗽吗?

Are you bring anything up when you cough? 咳嗽时有痰吗?

How do you feel with your stomach? 你感觉胃不舒服吗?

Where is your pain? 你觉得哪儿痛?

What kind of pain do you feel? 你觉得怎么个痛法?

Has it happened before? 这种情况以前发生过吗?

Is the pain getting less? 疼痛减轻些了吗?

Did you receive any treatment before you came to the hospital? 来医院前你接受过治疗吗?

Have you taken any medicine? 你吃过什么药吗?

2. 问病程:

When did you feel unwell? 你什么时候觉得不舒服的?

When did the pain start? 疼痛何时开始的?

How long have you had the problem? 你像这样多久了?

3. 问一般情况:

Did you take your temperature? 你量过体温吗?

Did you sleep well? 你睡得好吗?

Do you feel tired? 你觉得疲劳吗?

How’s your appetite? 你的胃口怎么样?

4. 问既往史:

Have you ever had any surgery / low grade fever / any chronic ailments / cold sweats at night / attacks of asthma? 你有动过手术(发低烧、任何慢性病、间出冷汗、哮喘发作)吗?

Have you ever had any Infectious diseases like tuberculosis or typhoid? 你得过类似结核或伤寒的传染病吗?

Are you allergic to any medications? 你对药物过敏吗? 5. 问个人史

Where were you born? 你出生在哪里?

How long have you been in Shanghai? 你来上海多久了?

Do you smoke / drink? 你吸烟(喝酒)吗? 6. 问月经史

How are your periods? Are they heavy? 你的月经怎么样?量多吗?

Have you had any pain in this area during your menstruation? 你来月经时间时这一部位疼吗?

How about your menstruation cycles? 你的经期准吗?

Have you had any discomfort? 有什么不舒服吗?

When was your last menstruation? 你上一次月经是什么时候?

How long is your period usually? 通常你的月经周期多长?

Are you in the (menstrual) period? 你处在经期吗? 7. 问婚育史

Are you married or single? 你结婚了,还是独身?

Do you have any children? 你有孩子吗?

How’s your wife / husband? 您爱人身体如何?

5. 问家族史

How are your parents? 您父母身体如何?

Is there a history of ......(disease) in your family? 您的家族有……病史吗?

二、体格检查

Please let me feel your pulse. 让我摸摸你的脉搏。

Let me take your blood pressure. 我给你量一下血压。

Let me take your temperature.让我给你量量体温。

Put the thermometer under your arm. 把体温计夹在胳膊下面。

I’d like to listen to your chest. 我想听听你的胸部。]

Please take off your shoes and lie down.请脱鞋,躺下。

Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带。 Please take off your trousers. 请脱下裤子。

Please lie on your back / stomach / right side / left side.请仰卧(俯卧/右侧卧/左侧卧)。

Please bend your knees. 请屈膝。

Please relax.请放松。

Please breathe deeply / normally.请深呼(正常呼吸)。

Open your mouth and show me your tongue .张开嘴,让我看看你的舌头。

Open your mouth and say “Ah—”.张嘴说“啊———”。

三、辅助检查:

I think we’d better give you a few tests.我认为最好先做几项检查。

You’d better take an X-ray picture to see if there is a fracture. 你最好拍张X片子,看看有没有骨折。

Let’s take an X-ray / a CT of your abdomen / chest / hip.去做一个腹部/胸部/髋部X 光。 You must have an electrocardiograph examination / a blood test ofyour body. 你应该做一个心电图/血常规。

Please don’t eat or drink anything until the test is over. I’m sorry but you have to have an absolute empty stomach. 检查结束之前请不要吃喝任何东西,您得完全空着胃。

The results should be back in a week. 检查结果要一周后能知道。

四、诊断、医嘱、健康宣教:

My diagnosis is that you got a …… (disease). 我的诊断是您得了……病。

Your case is not very serious. 您的病没什么大碍。

You must be hospitalized right now. 您必须马上住院。

You’ll have to stay in the hospital for observation for two days. 您有必要住院观察两天。

You need an injection. 您需要打针。

I’ll give you a prescription. Take it to the chemist’s. 我给您一张处方,到药房去配药。

One tablet each time, three times a day after meals. 每日3次,每次1片,饭后服。Take one capsule every four hours. 每4小时服用一粒胶囊。

Put the ointment on the sore once a day. 把软膏涂在患处,每日1次。

The medicine will relieve your pain. 这种药会给你止痛。

This medicine can keep your fever down. 这种药可给你退烧。

Your meals should be light and digestible. 吃的东西要清淡容易消化。

You should take some more vitamins. 你应该多吃些维生素。

You should go on a diet. 你应该节食。

You can’t touch anything sweet. 你一点甜食也吃不得。

Fatty food will do you harm. 高脂肪食物对你有害处。

Avoid eating greasy food. 不要吃油腻食物。

Be sure to keep warm and rest. 请多休息,并注意保暖。

Eat less food and take more exercise.If you do that,you'll feel much healthier.少吃些,多锻炼,不久你身体就会健康得多。

B

医务人员常用语

Sentences Commonly Used by Medical Personnel

1. What can I do for you? ( What's the trouble with you? What's the wrong with you?) 你有什么事?

2. May I help you? ( Can I help you?) 我能帮你什么忙吗?

3. Please take a seat! Please sit down! 请坐下。

4. Wait a moment, please. Just a minute, please. May I trouble you a few minute? 请等一等。

5. Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让你久等了。

6. It is not (so) serious. 病情不严重。

7. Don't worry. There is nothing to worry about. 不必顾虑。

8. You need a thorough examination. 你需要做一个全面检查。

9. You will have to stay in hospital for several days. 你需要在医院里住几天。

We think that you had better be hospitalized. 我们认为你最好住进医院来。

10. You should stay in bed for a few days. 你需要卧床几天。

11. You can keep on working. You can carry on with your work. 你可以继续工作。

12. You should be very careful for a week or two. 这一两周内,你需要很注意。

13. Try to relax and keep calm. 尽量放松保持镇静。

14. You'll soon be all right. 你很快就会好起来。

15. I'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal. 这药对你肯定会很有效的。

16. Feeling well again is a rather slow process, I'm afraid. 恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程。

17. You will have to wait for twenty minutes. 你需要等20分钟。

18. Complete recovery will take a rather long time. 彻底恢复需要一段很长时间。

19. You will have to come here for periodical check-ups. 你需要定期来门诊检查。

20. If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away. 要是你觉得病加重了,就请马上来门诊。

21. If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night. 你要觉得难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去。

22. I'll come right away. 我马上就来。

23. I'm going to make arrangements for your admission. 我去给你安排住院。

24. Please come with your interpreter next time. 下次请带翻译来?

25. Do you understand what I'm saying? 你明白我的话吗?

26. Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you? 你看在哪些方面还需要解释呢?

27. Shall I explain it again? 需要我再解释一遍吗?

28. If the trouble persists come back again. 要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。

29. There doesn't seem to be anything serious, but we'll take an x-ray just to be certain . 不像有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张X线片肯定一下。

30. Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray(blood test). 请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。

31. It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong. 现在还不好说是什么问题。

32. This is quite common among people of your age. 在您这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了。

This often happens to people of your age. 这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人。

This often occurs at your age. 这就经常出在你这种岁数上。

33. This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of con centration(who undergo a lot of stress)

这种病通常发生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神紧张的)人们当中。

34. I suggest you do some light exercises. 我建议你做些轻微的锻炼。

I suggest you have a course of acupuncture. 我建议你做一个疗程的针灸。 I suggest you take Chinese herbs. 我建议你吃中药。

I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment. 我建议你作理疗。

35. I would like to transfer you to the gynecology(surgery, dermatology, urology) dep artment. 我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮肤科、泌尿科)去。

36. Your WBC (RBC, hemoglobin, urine, stool, sputum) should be checked. 你的白细胞(红细胞、血红蛋白、尿、大便、痰)需要检查一下。

37. A smear should be taken. 需要做个涂片。

A culture should be done. 需要做个培养。

38. Please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test. 明早查血以前不要吃东西。

39. Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test. 请等一下你的血红蛋白化验结果。

40. What's your trouble? 你哪里觉着不好?

41. How long have you been feeling unwell? 你不舒服多久了?

42. What medicine did you take? 你吃的是什么药

43. Have you taken any medicine? 你吃过什么药吗?

44. Did you take you temperature? 你试过体温吗?

45. Do you smoke (drink)? 你吸烟(喝酒)吗?

46. Have you any temperature (a cough, a bad headache)? 你发烧(咳嗽,剧烈的头痛)吗?

47. Have you ever had jaundice ( low grade fever, any chronic ailments, cold sweats a t night, attacks of asthma)? 你有过黄疸(发低烧,任何慢性病,夜间出冷汗,哮喘发作)吗?

48. Do you suffer from heartburn stomachaches (loose bowel movements, chest pains )? 你的胃有过烧心感(稀便、胸痛)吗?

49. Do you want to have your tooth extracted( tooth filled, dressing changed, blood pr essure checked)?你要拔牙(补牙、换药、量血压)吗?

50. Let me examine you please. 我给你检查一下。

51. Please take of your shoes and lie down. 请脱鞋,躺下。

52. Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt. 请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带。

53. Please take off your trousers. 请脱下裤子。

54. Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side). 请仰卧(俯卧、右侧卧、左侧卧)。

55. Please bend your knees. 请屈膝。

56. Please relax. 请放松。

57. Please breathe deeply (normally). 请深呼吸(正常呼吸)。

58. Please stick our your tongue. 请伸出舌头。

59. please let me feel your pulse. 让我摸摸你的脉搏。

60. Let me take your blood pressure. 我给你量一下血压。

61. Please lift your left leg (right leg). 请抬起你的左腿(右腿)

62. Please open your mouth and say "Ah". 请张开口说“啊”。

63. It is normal (essentially normal). 结果正常(基本正常)

64. Have you ever received any treatment before? 你以前治过吗?

65. Has it gotten worse? 情况变坏了吗?

66. Has it happened before? 这种情况以前发生过吗?

67. Are you feeling better? 你觉得好些了吗?

68. Is the pain getting less? 疼痛减轻些了吗?

69. Does it still hurt? 还疼吗?

70. How long have you had this pain?

你从什么时候开始有这种痛的?

71. What kind of pain is it ? 是什么样的痛

72. Please tell me something of your past illnesses. 请告诉我你过去的病史。

73. Is there any blood in you stool (urine, sputum)? 你的大便里(尿里,痰里)有血吗?

病人常用语*

Sentences Commonly Used by Patients

1. I'm not feeling well. 我觉得不舒服。

2. I'm feeling very bad. 我觉得很不舒服。

3. I don't feel ing myself lately. 我最近感到不舒服。

4. What shall (should ) I do ? 我该怎么办?

5. Should I stay in the hospital? 我需要住院吗?

6. The pain seems less. 我的疼痛有些减轻。

7. Will it go away by itself (soon)? 它能自然(很快)痊愈吗?

8. When shall I come back? 我什么时候再来?

9. Will there be a recurrence? 这病会复发吗?

10. Does this medicine have any side-effects? 这药有副作用吗?

11. .What kind of food should I eat? Should I have a special diet? 我应该吃什么样的饮食?我需要吃特别的饮食吗?

12. Will surgery be necessary? 需要做手术吗?

13.Will it take long to recover? 很久才能恢复吗?

14. Is it all right to move around and do some exercises? 可以在地上走走,锻炼锻炼吗?

15. Is it serious? 情况严重吗?

16. Is there any danger? 有危险吗?

17. What could be the cause? 可能是什么原因呢?

18. What should I do if I have another attack? 我若是再犯,该怎么办呢?

19. Isn't there any good medicine for it? 没有什么好药吗?

20. What kind of medicine is this? 这是一种什么药呢?

21.I hate injections. Can I take the medicine orally? 我不喜欢打针,能吃些口服药吗?

22. Can it be cured? 能治好么?

23. Will it get worse? 能变坏吗?

24. What could it be? 可能是什么病呢?

25. What do you think? 你认为怎样?

26. Can anything be done for the pain? 对于这种疼痛,有没有办法呢?

27. Whatever you say. 听从你的意见。

28. Since two or three weeks. 听从你的意见。

29. About when? 大约在什么时间?

30. Is it contagious? 这病传染吗?

31. I feel dizzy ( feverish, shivery, sleepy, like vomiting, nauseous, itching, week, irrit ated) 我感到头晕(发烧,发冷,发困,想吐,恶心,痒,虚弱,急躁)。

32. I have piles ( a Bad cough, a dry cough, a sore stomach, a pain in the small of my back ). 我有痔疮(剧烈的咳嗽,干咳,胃痛,腰背部痛)。

C

分类疾病对话

Cold(感冒)

Doctor: What seems to be the problem? (Is there anything bothering you? ) 有什么问题吗?

Patient: I think I have a cold. 我想我感冒了。

D: How long have you been sick? 您病了多久?

P: For two days. 两天了。

D: What symptoms do you have? 您有些什么症状?

P: I have a runny nose and I ache all over. 流鼻涕,全身都痛。

D: Do you have a fever? 您发烧吗?

P: I haven't taken my temperature yet, but I feel feverish. 我还没试表,但是我觉得发烧。

D: Do you have a cough? 咳嗽吗?

P: No, I don't 不咳嗽。

D: Do you have a sore throat? 嗓子痛吗?

P: Yes, my throat feels swollen. It's sore. 是的,我觉得嗓子肿了,很痛。

D: I want to look at your throat. Open your mouth. Please say " Ah". 我检查一下您的嗓子,请张开口说“啊”。

It's only a common cold. Nothing to worry about. You should rest for a few days, I'll write you a certificate for three days' leave. Here is some Chinese traditional medicine , which is very effective for treating colds. You'll be fine in a few days. 只不过是普通的感冒。不要紧的。您需要好好休息几天,我给您开个三天的假条。这是中药,治感冒很有效。我看用不了几天您就会好的。

Upper Respiratory Tract Infection*

(上呼吸道感染)

Parent: My child is coughing, sneezing and has a running nose. 我这孩子咳嗽,打喷嚏,流鼻涕。

Doctor: How long has he been ill? 有几天了?

P: For two days. 两天了。

D: Does he have a temperature? 发烧吗?

P: Yes, it's 38℃.发烧摄氏38度。

D: How much has he been coughing? Has he any sputum? 咳得厉害吗?有痰吗?P: He has a bad, dry cough, especially at night. He hasn't been sleeping well. Sometim es, he has vomited after coughing. 咳得厉害,是干咳,尤其在晚上,他睡不好,有时咳后就吐。

D: Has he a sore throat? 嗓子疼痛吗?

P: Yes. He has difficulty in eating solid foods. He can drink only water. 嗓子疼,吃东

西困难,只能喝水。

D: Is any one else also ill in your family? 家里还有其他人得同样的病吗?

P: His sister had it fa few days ago. 前几天他妹妹也得了同样的病。

D: Most likely it's a virus infection. 很可能是病毒感染。

I'll give you a prescription. The white tablet is for his fever. Give him one table when his temperature is above 38℃, but not more than once every four hours. The other medicine is for his cough. Give him one teaspoonful three times a day. If he is worse, bring him back anytime.

我给你开个处方。白色药片是退热的。若体温超过38℃,就给他吃一片,但必须隔4个小时以上才能再吃一次。另一种是止咳药水,每次一茶匙,一天三次。如不见好,随时带他来看。

Bronchial Asthma, Asthmatic Bronchitis *

(支气管哮喘,哮喘性支气管炎)

Parent: My child has been coughing and wheezing for three days. He hasn't been sleep ing well at night. 我的孩子又咳又喘已经三天了,同时他晚上总睡不好觉。Doctor: Is the cough very bad? Much sputum? Any temperature? 咳嗽的厉害吗?痰多吗?发烧吗?

P: He has a bad dry cough. At the end of the coughing spell, he has some sputum.. He has no temperature. 是干咳,但是咳得非常厉害。咳到最后咳出一些痰。他不发烧。D: Can he lie flat? Do his lips appear blue? 他能躺平吗?他的嘴唇发紫吗?

P: When the attack is severe, he can't lie flat. Both his lips and nails appear blue. 在发作厉害的时候,他不能躺平。他的嘴唇和指甲都发紫。

D: Has he ever had attacks like these before?

他以前有类似的发作吗?

P: He has had them for two years. 经常发作已经两年了。

D: Can you tell me what you think his attacks may be related to? Cold? Specific foods ? Does he have more in a particular season? 你能告诉我你以为他的发作和什么有关吗?寒凉?特殊食物?他在特定季节发作得频繁吗?

P: I don't know what causes them 我不知道是什么原因引起的。

D: Did he ever have asthmatic attacks in your country? 他在你们国内时喘过吗?P: He had some attacks, but now he is getting worse. All the medicines give only a te mporary relief. Can you suggest something.

在我们国家发作过几次,但是现在比以前重了。所以得药都只是暂时有效,你有什么更好得办法吗?

D: I think he is allergic to something, and so should be examined in the allergy clinic. 我想他是对什么过敏,最好去变态反应科去检查一下。

消化系统疾病

Peptic Ulcer

消化性溃疡

Patient: I have a pain in my stomach 我胃疼。

Doctor: How long have you had it? 疼了多久?

P: I have had it off and on ( intermittently) for the past three years. It has been really b ad these past two weeks. 断断续续已经疼了三年,近两周来疼的很厉害。

D: Do you feel it only when your stomach is empty? 是在肚子空的时候才觉得疼痛吗?

P: Yes. After I eat, it goes away for a while. 是的,吃了东西以后疼痛缓解一会儿。D: When do you get it? 什么时候才疼呢?

P: Usually when I get very nervous. Sometimes it wakes me up in the middle of the ni ght. 通常是在我兴奋激动时,有时半夜把我疼醒了。

D: What kind of pain do you have? 是怎样一种疼痛?

P: It gives me a burning sensation. 象烧灼一样地疼。

D: Usually how do you get relief? 平常您是怎样止疼的呢?

P: After I take some sodium bicarbonate, the pain goes away temporarily. 在服小苏打后,疼痛可暂时缓解。

D: Have you had any nausea or vomiting? 你恶心呕吐过吗?

P: Yes, occasionally. 是的,有时候有。

D: Are your bowels regular? Have you observed your stools? 你大便正常吗?你注意过你的粪便吗?

P: I usually have to go once every other day. I was very worried because last night I w ent twice and the color was black(tarry).

平常我隔日大便一次。昨晚我大便了两次,颜色还是黑(象柏油似)的,我很担心。

D: Let me examine your abdomen. Lie down on your bak and bend your knees up ple ase. 让我检查一下您的肚子,请仰躺,把腿卷起来。

It sounds like a duodenal ulcer, but we have to do some tests, and take an x-ray first, b efore we can be certain. 看起来象十二指肠溃疡,但需做一些化验和拍张X线片才能确诊。

You should have a complete rest and give your stomach as little work as possible. Take only fluids. There is nothing better than boiled tepid milk taken regular ly in small quantities. In addition, I will give you some medicine. If the black stools p ersist or your condition gets worse, come back to the hospital at once.

您应当彻底休息并尽量减轻胃的工作,应当吃流食。按时少量吃些煮过的温牛奶是最好不过了。此外,我还要给您一些药。如果持续有黑便或病情有恶化,就马上来看。

P: Thank you. I'll follow your advice. 谢谢您,我将遵嘱。

Peptic-duodenal Ulcer (胃十二指肠溃疡)

Patient: My stools have been black for the past two days and I feel weak. 这两天我大便发黑而且感到虚弱。

Doctor: Have they ever been black before? 以前你的大便发黑过吗? P: No. This is the first time. 没有。这是第一次。

D: Have you had any pain?你感到有什么地方疼痛吗?

P: Yes, in my stomach. 是的,我胃痛。

D: How long have you had it? 你痛了多久?

P: I've had it on and off for the past two years, but it was never as bad as this before. 我好好坏坏疼了两年,但从来没有象这次那样疼过。

D: When do you feel the pain? 什么时间疼?

P: Just after meals my stomach aches. Sometimen vomited. 刚吃完饭就疼,有时还

吐。

Now I have it almost every day. It often awakens me 2 to 3 hours after I go to sleep.

我几乎每天都疼,常常在夜间入睡两、三小时就把我疼醒了。

D: What kind of a pain is it? 是什么性质的疼呢?

P: like heartburn. 烧心样疼。

D: Does spicy food affect if? 辛辣食物会加重疼痛吗?

P: Yes. It's often worse after I eat spicy food or onions. 是的,吃了辛辣的食物或洋葱都加重疼痛。

D: Do you have less pain after eating? 吃东西后疼痛就缓和些吗?

P: Yes, a little.

是的,稍缓和些。

D: Did you vomit sometimes? 你吐过吗? P: Yes, I did. 吐过。

D: What did you vomit, food or blood? 吐出的是什么东西,食物还是血?

P: Food with a little blood. 食物和一点血。

D: What was the color of the blood, red or black? 吐出的血是鲜红的,还是黑的?P: Like coffee. 象咖啡似的。

D: I'll examine you abdomen. Lie down on your back and koosen you clothes. Please bend your knees. I think we'd better take a x-ray film of your

gastrointestinal tract. I think you've got a peptic ulcer ( duodenal ulcer). I'll give

you some medicine. Have a good rest at home.

让我检查一下你的腹部。躺下,松开衣服请屈膝。我想我们最好照个胃肠X线片像。我看你得的是胃(十二指肠)溃疡。我要给你一些药。好好在家休息。P: Is there anything else I should do? 还要注意些什么吗?

D: If possible avoid all alcohol. Whenever you have any bleeding, come immediately to the hospital. 如果可能应戒酒,若再有出血马上到医院来。

Your problem probably comes from a duodenal ulcer. You are suffering from shock du e to bleeding. The medicine we have been using has not been effective and so we feel that it is necessary to perform an operation.

你可能是十二指肠溃疡。你的休克是因失血引起的。我们用过许多药效果都不好。所以我们认为需要手术治疗。 P: Do anything you feel is necessary, Doctor! 医生,你认为需要就做吧!

D: I would like to talk about the operation with you. The operation may be the best wa y to cure you. However, there are centain dangers in operating, such as the hazards of anesthetics, or you may be unable to withstand the stress of the operation. Moreover, a fter the operation, post-operative complicaions may occur, such as bleeding, infection s or even continued intestinal obstruction.

我要和你谈谈手术的问题。手术也许是治疗的最好办法。但是手术也有一定的危险。如麻醉的危害或你的身体经受不住手术,同时手术后可能会出现并发症,如出血、感染,甚至持续肠梗阻。

Hyperthyroidism 甲状腺机能亢进

Patient: I'm easily moved to anger with the onset of palpitation for the past two month 近两个月来我净爱发火并且心慌。

Doctor: Have you been feeling this way before? 以前有过这样感觉吗?

P: No, this has been happening for the past 2 months only. 没有,这只是近两个月才发生的事。 D: Have you lost any weight recently? 你最近体重减少了吗?

P: Yes, I have, in spite of increased intake of food, I lost 10 pounds in weight over a p eriod of 2 months.

是的,尽管我饭量增加,但两个月来我已掉了10磅。

D: Do you sleep well? 你睡得好吗?

P: I have been suffering from insomnia lately. 我近来一直失眠。

D: Have you been sweating as much as you usually do? 你最近出汗和往常一样多吗?

P: My sweating has increased notably. I just can't stand warm weather at all. 我比原先汗出得多了。我简直耐受不住热天。

D: All right, would you please get undressed now? Let me examine you. Now, swallo w, please.

好的,请脱下衣服好吗?我检查一下。现在请做一个吞咽动作。

There are some tests you'll have to get done and we'll see you in one week. At that tim e we'll start on a definite therapy for you condition.

你还得做些试验,一周后再来。那时我们要开始对你的病进行确切的治疗。 P: Thank you, Doctor, but tell me what's wrong with me? 谢谢你,医生。请告诉我我得了什么病。

D: I suspect that you might have hyperthyroidism. Take this paper to the office the nur se will arrange a time for you to have some thyroid function tests made. 我估计你得了甲状腺机能亢进病。拿这些化验单到办公室去,护士会给你安排时间,做一些甲状腺机能的检查。 (after a few days)

The results of the thyroid scanning and protein-bound-iodine show that you have hype rthyroidism. (The thyroid scanning reveals that the module of thyroid is a "cold" nodu le, that means nonfunctional, you just have a goiter.)

根据甲状腺扫描和蛋白结合碘检查结果说明你得了甲状腺机能亢进病。(甲状腺扫描发现甲状腺结节是“冷结节”,也就是无功能的,你正是得了甲状腺肿。)P: Can something be done about it? 有什么办法治吗?

D: I think a subtotal thyroidectomy is necessary. 我想需要做个甲状腺次全切除术。P: The operation will make a scar on my neck, won't it? 手术会在我颈部留下瘢痕吗? D: Yes, I'm afraid so. 是,会留下的。

P: Is there any way to avoid surgery? If possible, I would rather not have surgery. 有什么方法能避免手术吗?如果可能的话,我不想做手术。

D: Of course, antithyroid drugs, such as propylthiouracil and tapazole are used to cont rol the symptoms. Their advantages are the avoidance of a surgical procedure with its attendant rare complications of recurrent nerve paralysis or hypopara thyroidism, and reduced cost. But the major disadvantages of the medical treatment are the time requir ed to gain control of the disease and the disease is rather prone to recur after treatment . However, the drug therapy also has some side effects such as skin rash, fever, periph eral neuritis, and polyarteritis.

当然,抗甲状腺药物如丙硫氧嘧啶和他巴唑可以控制症状。它们得优点是:免得动手术,并防止由之引起的罕见并发症,如喉返神经麻痹或甲状腺机能减退等,

而且费用低廉。但是药物治疗的主要缺点是控制疾病需要较长时间。治疗之后,很容易复发。况且药物疗法还有副作用,比如皮疹、发烧、末梢神经炎和多动脉炎。

P: Thank you, Doctor. Let me discuss it with my husband, then we'll decide what to c hoose.

谢谢你,医生,请让我跟我丈夫商量一下后,我们再决定采取什么办法。

Gout 痛风

Patient: Doctor, I've a terrible pain in my foot. 医生,我的脚疼得厉害。

Doctor: Now tell me exactly what is wrong? 请告诉我确切情况。

P: I suddenly began to feel a severe pain in the joint of this toe. 我突然感到这个脚趾的关节很疼。

D: Can you decribe the pain? 你能描述一下是怎么疼法吗?

P: It feels like a red-hot knife stabbing my toe. 好像烧红的刀子在我拇趾上戳一样。D: How long have you had it? 疼多久了?

P: Since last midnight. It hurt so much I couldn't sleep at all. This morning I saw that t he skin was red, hot and swollen.

从昨晚半夜开始。疼得我睡不着觉。今天早晨患趾表面的皮肤又红,又热,又肿。D: Have you had it before? ( Does this often happen?) 以前有过这样情况吗?(经常发作吗?)

P: No. This is the first time. It's never happened before. 这是第一次,以前从来没有疼过。

D: Have you noticed any lumps on your ear? 你是否注意过你耳朵上有小肿块? P: No.

Have you ever had a pimple on your penis? Have you ever had gonorrhea? 你阴茎上长过疙瘩吗?你得过淋病吗?

You must tell me the truth, so that I can treat you properly. 请如实告诉我真相,我好给你正确治疗。

P: I've had gonorrhea, but that was cured. 我得过淋病,但早已治好了。

Chronic Prostatitis 慢性前列腺炎

Patient: I have not been feeling well for some time, I seem to be losing my usual pep a nd vigor.

我最近一段时间感到很不好,好像精神和体力都不行了。

Doctor: I beg your pardon. I didn't quite get you. Please speak more slowly, I know on ly a little English.

请你再说一遍,我没有完全听懂你的话,你讲慢一点,我的英文不好。

P: Oh, I am sorry, Doctor, I mean, I seem to get tired very easily and feel discomfort i n the lower abdomen, the back and the penis, and I have noticed a gradual loss of sexu al desire over the past few months.

对不起,医生。我是说我很容易感到疲劳并感到下腹部、腰部和小便的地方不舒服。同时我发现近几个月性欲逐渐减退。

D: Have you ever noticed a creamy discharge at the end of your penis before you begi n to urinate in the morning?

早晨开始小便前你是否注意到小便口上有白色分泌物?

P: Yes, I have. What do you think is the matter? 有,你看这是什么问题呢?

D: I suspect that you might have chronic prostatitis. In order to make sure, I think you should have a three-glass urine test made as well as an examination of the prostatic se cretion.

我想你得了慢性前列腺炎。为了明确诊断,你要作一次“三杯尿”试验,同时做前列腺液检查。 P: How can I do these? 怎样做法呢?

D: Well, I'll tell you how to do it. Take three bottles to the bathroom when you pass ur ine, put a little at the beginning in one bottle, then a little at the middle in the second b ottle, and then a little at the end in the third bottle. Send the specimens to the laborator y, then come back.

我来告诉你怎样做。你拿三个尿瓶子到厕所去,当你排尿时,取开始的一点尿放在第一个瓶子里;中间一段尿放在第二个瓶子里;然后放最末一段尿到第三个瓶子里。将标本送到化验室去,然后回来。

Now, I'll do a rectal examination for you to take the prostatic secretion for microscopi c examination. 现在我给你做一个肛门检查,取点前列腺分泌液在显微镜下检查。P: What did you find on examination? 检查发现什么了吗?

D: We found a lot of white cells and clumping of leukocytes of your prostatic secretio n. The urine also contains a lot of white blood cells in the first portion of the urine.

我们发现你的前列腺液中有相当多的白细胞,甚至有白细胞丛生现象。在第一段尿检查中发现有白细胞。 P: What do you think is the matter? 这些你认为是什么问题呢?

D: These findings support my primary diagnosis. 这些发现证实了我的初步诊断。P: Is it serious? 这严重吗?

D: No, if we can manage it properly. 不,如果正确处理问题不大。

P: Please tell me what should be done. 请告诉我该怎样做。

D: I'll give you antibacterial treatment, but prostatic massage and hip baths are probab ly even more important, Chinese medicine will do you good too.

我给你用抗菌素治疗,但是前列腺按摩和热水坐浴可能更重要。中药对你这病也有好处。

P: Any other things I should do? 还有什么事我要做的吗?

D: If possible, alcoholic beverages and spicy food should be avoided. Normal frequen cy of sexual intercourse is not considered harmful since it promotes emptying of the p rostate.

如果可能,尽量避免饮酒和吃刺激性的食物。正常的性交没有害处,因为它可以促使前列腺排空。

妇科疾病* Morning Sickness

妊娠呕吐

Patient: I'm suffering from nausea and vomiting. I can't take any food or even water, e xpecially in the morning.

我又恶心又吐。我不能吃东西,连水也喝不了,特别早晨更厉害。 Doctor: How long has this bothered you? 有多长时间了?

P:Nausea started about 3 weeks ago, but was not so severe. I have been suffering from terrible nausea and vomiting this week. I feel very weak.

恶心大约有三个星期了,但不太厉害。从这星期起又恶心又吐,我感到很虚弱。D: When was your last menstruation? 您最后一次月经在什么时候?

P: My last period cam about 70 days ago. 大约70天以前。

D: Are you trying to eat? 您试着吃点东西吗?

P: I try to eat, but I immediately throw up. 我试着吃点东西吗?

D: If you want to be relieved, try to eat something that can be easily digested, in small amounts, and intermittently. It's better for you to keep something in you stomach.

如果要想不吐。要试着少量间断地吃点容易消化的东西。总要使胃里有点东西才好。

P: You may be right. But I feel like vomiting even when I smell food. 你可能对。但我一闻到食物的味道就想吐。

D: In that case, the food should be cold, not greasy. It's always worse in the morning, t herefore, you should have some snacks ready so you can take a bit if you wake up at n ight.

在这方面,冷食及少油的食物好些。孕吐常是早晨重些,所以应该准备些吃的东西,夜里睡醒时可以吃点。

P: How long will this continue? If possible, I'd like to stay in the hospital. 还要吐多久?如果可能,我希望住院。

D: You are now at the end of your third month of pregnancy, so this malaise will soon be over.

您现在怀孕将近三个月了,这毛病很快就会过去的。

P: Isn't there any medicine for me? 可以吃点药吗?

D: Yes, I'll give you a glucose infusion at once, but you should try to take some food y ourself. Anyway we can give injections of vitamins, glucose, or some antiemetic drug, if neccessary. Morning sickness is one of the discomforts you must face when becomi ng a mother. About 50% of the pregnant women have different degrees of morning sic kness. If you can't bear it, we may give you a shot or admit you to the hospital.

好,我立刻给你由静脉输些葡萄糖,但是您自己还要吃东西。我们给您注射些维生素、葡萄糖,必要时给些止吐药。作母亲得总是会有些孕吐的。大约有50%的孕妇有程度不同的孕吐。如果您觉得耐受不了,我们可以给您打针或让您住院。Dysmenorrhea

痛经

Patient: My next period is due to start in a few days, but I have cramps already. I have been suffering from cramps every month for the last 8 years. I always feel awful just before my period.

我得月经还有几天才开始,但现在就痛起来了。从8年前起每个月都痛,每次月经前我都害怕了。

Doctor: Are you a studentl? 你是学生吗?

P: Yes, I'm a medical student. I have severe premenstrual pain, so that I can hardly co ncentrate on my studies. 你是学生吗?

D:How many days does the pain last?

是的,我是医学生。月经前疼得很厉害,因此我几乎不能集中精力去学习。

P: It lasts for 4 to 5 days and disappears on the 2nd day of periods. 要疼几天?

D:Do you have severe headaches? 头疼得厉害么?

P: Yes, I have headaches, but not too bad. 有头疼,但不太厉害。

D: Do you have pains in your back or stomach? 你有腰疼或胃疼吗?

P: I have backaches and my legs feel heavy, I even feel that my skirts and my shoes ar e too tight.

我腰疼,腿发沉,我觉得裙子和鞋也发紧。

D: Then probably your legs are also a bit swollen. 那可能你的腿也有点肿吧!

P: Then, is it serious? 那么严重吗?

D: Then probably your legs are also a bit swollen. 你患有痛经并伴有经前紧张症。P: Is there any medicine for it? 有什么药物能治吗?

D: Let's try some hormone extracts or some medicine for muscle relaxation, diuresis a nd analgesics.

我们试着用些激素制剂,肌肉松弛剂,利尿剂和止痛剂。

P: Is there any herbal medicine for it? 有什么中药可用的吗?

D: Oh, there are several kinds of Chinese traditional medicines, and acupuncture work s also.

噢,有几种中药可以用,针刺也有效。

P: I prefer getting acupuncture. 我愿意用针刺。

D: That's all right. I will give you acupuncture treatments. 那好。我给你做针刺治疗。

P: I feel much better after acupuncture. Thank you. 做完针刺后我感觉好多了。谢谢你。

Menstrual Irregularity

月经不调

Patient: My period hasn't started yet this month. 这个月我月经还没有。

Doctor: Did it always come on time until now? 以往月经按时来吗?

P: No, before the birth of my child, my periods always came with a regular 28 days' in terval. But my periods have become irregular after the delivery. Sometimes earlier so metimes later, and even one month late.

不,在生小孩前月经每28天来一次。生孩子后月经不准,有时早,有时晚,甚至于晚一个月。

D: How old is your son? 你的儿子多大了?

P: He is 12 months old. 他12个月了。

D: When was your last period? 你最后一次月经在什么时候?

P:It came 60 days ago. 60天前。

D: Do you feed the baby now? 你还喂奶吗?

P: I feed him with my own milk and cow's milk together. 我的奶和牛奶同时用。D: That's the reason why your period has become irregular. The menstruation is contr olled by sex hormones. During breast feeding human prolactin inhibits the production of estrogen and progesterone which regulate your menstruation. I think you had better stop the breast feeding now, and then your periods will soon be regular. Otherwise, y

ou may come back for a check-up. Could you be pregnant?

这是你月经不准的原因。月经由性激素来控制,但哺乳时,人体中的生乳素抑制雌激素及孕酮的产生。我想现在你给孩子断奶较好,这样你的月经很快就会规则。如仍不规则,你再来复查。你有可能怀孕吗?

P: No, that's impossible. My husband has not been with me for more than two months. It is a good idea for me to stop the breast feeding. Should I take some medicine?不可能。我丈夫有两个月不在家了。断奶倒是个好建议。我要吃药吗?

D: That won't be necessary. I don't think you need to worry about missing your period s. 不必要。我想你不必顾虑月经不来的问题。

P: Then will they return to normal? 月经以后会准吗?

D: Yes, once the breast feeding is stopped, sex hormones will adjust themselves. Then the periods will return to normal.

是的,一旦断奶,性激素会自行调节,月经就会正常的。

Vaginal Discharge

阴道分泌物

Patient: I had gushes of vaginal discharge this morning, and have an unpleasant feelin g. I wonder if something is wrong.

我今天早晨有一股阴道分泌物流出,我感到不舒服。我怀疑有些不对头。Doctor: I see. Have you had this discharge only today? 我知道。只有今天才有吗?P: I've noticed it before but not so much as today. 以前我也看到过,但不象今天这么多。

D: What's the color and the character of the discharge? Is there any unpleasant odor? 分泌物是什么颜色的?什么性质的?有没有特殊的气味?

P: It's yellow, thick and creamy, but has no special odor. 分泌物是黄色的、稠奶酪样,但没有特殊气味。

D: Is your vagina itching, or do you have any pain in your vagina? 你觉得阴道痒还是疼?

P: No. I don't have any pain but I do have a sensation of itching and burning. 不疼,但有痒及烧灼感。

D: Have you ever had any female diseases, such as pelvic inflammation, cervictis or p olyp of the cervix, etc?

你曾经得过妇女病么?如盆腔炎、宫颈炎、宫颈息肉等。

P: I don't know because I haven't visited the doctor on these matters. 我不知道,我没为这些看过病。

D: Is your menstruation normal? 你的月经正常吗? P: Yes.

是正常的。

D: Empty your bladder and then I'll give you a pelvic examination. Take off your shoe s and panties and lie on the examining table, please. Oh, you have a typical vaginal m oniliosis. Let me take some discharge for examination under the microscope. Oh, typi cal monilia are found. It can be cured with proper suppositories. Every evening you sh ould put one suppository into the vagina after washing and continue to do so for two weeks. Then come back for a check-up 3 days after you have finished the medicine.

请您排空膀胱,我要给你作内诊。请把鞋和内裤脱下来躺在检查床上。噢,你有典型的阴道念珠菌病。让我取些分泌物作显微镜检查。哦,镜下可见典型的念珠菌。用特制的坐药是可以治好的。每天晚上洗外阴后放一颗坐药在阴道里,持续用两周的药。停药3天后回来复查。

Vaginal Bleeding

阴道出血

Patient: I have had vaginal bleeding for 8 days beginning 5 days after my last period e nded. 从上次月经后五天我又开始出血,到现在已有8天了。

Doctor: How old are you? 你多大年纪了?

P: I'm 35 years old. My periods have always been irregular. I have received many trea tments, both Chinese traditional and Western medicine. The problem was improved, b ut the trouble recurred frequently. My last period was December 20th, 2002.

35岁。我的月经经常不规则。中西药都用了很多。见好。但经常犯。我最后一次月经是2002年11月20日。

D:How many pregnancies have you had? 你怀过几次孕?

P: I had only one abortion 4 years ago, but no child. 四年前流产过一次,但没有孩子。

D: What is the amount of bleeding? Do you have pain in your lower abdomen? 出血量怎样?下腹疼么?

P: The bleeding is quite heavy. I change my pads almost every hour, but there isn't any pain.

出血很多,几乎每小时要换一次纸,但是一点也不疼。

D: All right. I'll give you an injection once a day for 3 days. Come again in 3 days and I'll give you a thorough examination. We will make a pelvic

examination, vaginal smear for estrogen, cervical mucus and BBT at the same time. T hen we will find out for sure what the problem is. It's probably what is called function al uterine bleeding. Hormone imbalance is the cause of the

bleeding, so with hormone treatment, it can be cured. There is no need to worry much about it. Will you take the injection here?

好吧!给你打针,每日一次共3天。三天后再做彻底检查。查盆腔,阴道

涂片查雌激素,查宫颈粘液并测基础体温。然后找出原因,很可能是所谓的功能性子宫出血。出血的原因是内分泌失调,用激素可以治愈。不必太忧虑。你愿意在医院里打针吗?

P: I want to have it at home. Then I"ll come again in 3 days. 我要在家里打针。三天以后我再来。

Vomiting and Diarrhea (呕吐和腹泻)

Parent: My child has been vomiting frequently. 从什么时候开始的?一天大概几次?

Doctor: When did it start? How frequently? 有十天了。一天吐五次左右。

P: It started aboout ten days ago. He vomits about five times a day. 他通常在什么时候吐?

D: When does he usually vomit? 他通常在进食以后吐。

P: Usually after taking food. 每次吐的量多还是少?

D: Does he vomit a large or small amount each time? 每次吐的不太多。

P: Not too much. 每次吐的不太多。

D: Is his stool normal? 大便正常吗? P: Yes. 正常。

D: How about his appetite? 他的胃口怎样? P: It's good.

他的胃口是好的。

D: Is he losing weight? 他的体重减轻了吗?

P: No. Everything else seems to be all right. 没有。别的似乎都很正常

D: Most likely this is due to improper feeding. After feeding, the baby should be held erect over your shoulder and patted gently on the back, so that any

swallowed air can come out. After burping him, put him in his crip on his right side w ith his head slightly raised. If he should vomit, you should turn him on to his side with his face down, so he can't inhale his vomit.

他的呕吐看来是喂养不当。每次喂完奶,应该把孩子竖起来,靠在您的肩膀上,然后轻轻拍他的后背。这样吞咽的气可以排出来。让他打嗝以后,孩子应向右侧躺,头稍稍微抬起一点。如果他吐的话,应使他脸朝下,他就不致于把吐的东西吸进去了。

D: Has he got diarrhea? 他腹泻吗?

P: Yes for two days. 已经腹泻两天了。

D: How many times a day? Is stool watery (very loose, large in amount)? Is there pus, blood or mucus in it?

一天大便几次?是水样便(很稀,量很多)吗?里面有没有脓、血或粘液? P: About five times a day. They are quite loose with milk cured and undigested f ood in them.

一天大约五次,很稀,还有奶瓣和不消化的食物。

D: He's probably got indigestion. Please stop all food except milk. Try to give him a li ttle less milk than usual. Now, I'll prescribe some medicine for him 他大概是消化不良。请停用所有的辅食,只给他奶吃,要减少一点奶量,我给他开点药。

心血管系统疾病* Anaemia 贫血

Patient: I have felt weak recently. These last few days I've felt worse. I don't know wh at is the matter with me.我最近觉得乏力。这几天更重。我不知道出了什么问题。Doctor: You look very pale. I'll give you a thorough check-up. 你看起来很苍白。我给你详细检查一下。

Now, first of all, I would like to have a detailed history. How long have you felt sick? 现在,首先我想知道详细的病史。你病了多久了?

P: I'm not quite certain. I've been feeling fatigued ( tired ) for a year or so. 我不能肯定。我感到疲乏已经有一年左右了。

D: Any other complaints? How is your appetite? 还有其他的不舒服吗?你的食欲怎样?

P: My appetite's all right. I just feel tired. My legs are so weak sometimes, I can't even climb the stairs. Occasionally, I feel short of breath and giddy.

我的食欲还好。我只是感到疲劳。有时我的两腿特别无力,我甚至不能爬楼梯。有时候我觉得气短和头晕。

D: How are your periods? Are they very heavy? 你的月经怎样?量很多吗?

P: Usually they last about a week. They seem heavy. Sometimes there are clots. Durin g my period, I feel a lot of pain.

一般持续一周左右。量是很多的。有时有血块。在经期中我感到很痛。

D: I want you to have a blood test now and I'll wait for the result. 我希望你作一次血液检查,我在这里等结果。

According to the blood test, you are suffering from an iron deficiency anaemia, proba bly due to your heavy periods.

根据血液检查,说明你得的是缺铁性贫血,可能和你的月经过多有关。 P: What should I do? 我该怎么办呢?

D: I am going to prescribe some iron tablets for you, which should be taken after meal s or they will spoil your appetite. Then I would like you to see a gynecologist. We'll m ake an appoint. ment for next Tuesday at 8:00 A.M.

我给你开一些铁的片剂,应在饭后服用,否则会影响你的食欲。另外我想你应去妇科检查一下,我们给你约在下周二早晨8点钟。

Hypertension高血压

Patient: I get terrible headaches. 我头疼得厉害。

Doctor: When did they begin? 什么时候开始的? P: About a week ago. 大约一个星期前。

D: Does it help if you take aspirin? 吃阿司匹林有效吗?

P: No. They just seem to go away by themselves. 无效。疼痛好像是自然缓解的。D: Have you ever had this kind of headache before? 您以前有过这样的头疼吗?

P: I have had headaches off and on for the last few years, but none as bad as this. 近几年来我断断续续的头疼,但从来没有这次厉害。

D: Had you visited a doctor before? Did he say anything about it? 您以前看过医生吗?他说些什么没有?

P: Three years ago I went to the local hospital for a swimming certificate. They told m e that If had hypertension. 三年前我去当地医院作游泳健康检查,医生告诉我我患有高血压。

D: Have you ever had swollen ankles? 您的脚腕肿过没有?

P: Not that I can remember. 我可不记得。

D: What kind of treatment did you have in the past? 您以前曾做过什么治疗?

P: I took " reserpine" occasionally. 我有时吃“利血平”。

D: Let me take your blood pressure. 让我量一下您的血压。

It's 200 over 120. That's moderately high. I would like you to do a urinalysis, blood ur ea nitrogen test, chext x-ray and electrocardiogram examination

您的血压是200/120,中等度升高,我要给你作尿的常规化验血的血尿素氨化验,还要照X线胸片和做心电图检查。

You should have a good rest, avoid nervous tension or stress, and give up smoking an d alcohol. In addition, I'll give you some medicine.

您应该好好休息,避免精神紧张或思想负担,忌烟酒。此外我要给你些药。 Come back again next week for the results and another check of your blood pres sure.

一周后来复诊看化验结果和复查血压。

Heart Failure心力衰竭

Doctor: What is troubling you? 我觉得怎不舒服?

Patient: I have great difficulty in catching my breath. My heart is beating very fast. 我呼吸很困难,心跳得很快。

D: When did you begin to notice these symptoms? 您什么时候发现这些症状的?P: Well, five years ago in a routine check-up my school doctor told me that I had heart trouble. But is didn't bother me and I could carry on as usual. About the last two year s, I have noticed when I climb stairs my heart beats faster and I have to stop and catch my breath.

五年前在常规体格检查时校医告诉我我得心脏有问题。但是我毫无不适,能照常活动。最近两年我发现上楼梯时心跳得很快,并且不得不停下来喘气。

D: How many pillows do you use when you sleep? 您睡觉时用几个枕头?

P: Two. I used to need only one, but since last year I had to add another. 两个,我这一生都是睡一个枕头,但自从去年起,我必须增加一个。

D: Do you ever have to sit up to catch your breath at night? 你夜里得坐起来呼吸吗?

P: Yes. This has been happening in the past 2 or 3 days. 是的,这是近两三天来才发生的。

D: Did you ever notice any swelling in your ankles? 您发觉过您脚脖子浮肿吗?P: Yes, recently it occurred in the afternoon and disappeared the next morning. 是的,最近每天下午脚脖子浮肿,第二天早晨就消失了。

D: Lie on the bed please. I'll examine you. 请躺在床上,我给您检查一下。

I'll give you an EKG and a chest x-ray.

我要给您作一个心电图再作一个X线胸部检查。

It seems you had better be hospitalized. 看来您最好还是住院。

P: Is it that bad? 有那么严重吗?

D: No, it is not very serious, but I don't want to take any risks. You'll be all right soon.不,情况不很严重。可是,还是小心点好。您很快就会好的。

代谢系统疾病

Diabetes糖尿病

Patient: Recently I've been feeling very thirsty and passing a lot of urine, Is there any wrong with me?

最近我总觉得口渴和尿量很多。是有了什么毛病吧?

Doctor: How is you appetite? How do you feel otherwise? 你的胃口怎么样?一般健康状况好吗?

P: I've lost weight despite my good appetite, and I feel weak all the time. 尽管我的食欲很好,我的体重还是减轻了。我整天觉得很疲劳。

D: Let me examine your urine. You may have diabetes.

我给你检查一下尿吧。很可能你得了糖尿病。 P: What is that? Can it be cured? 这是什么意思?糖尿病能够治愈吗?

D: Diabetes is a chronic disease due to poor functioning of the pancreas. It

常用基本藏语

常用基本藏语生活用语: 吉祥如意(扎西德勒) 早晨好(休巴德勒) 下午好(求珠得勒) 晚上好(宫珠得勒) 谢谢(突及其) 再见(卡里沛) 你好吗(如索得波饮拜) 叫什么名字(名卡热) 对不起(广达) 买(尼) 卖(冲) 贵了(孔泽青波) 钱(贝夏卡则热) 我买了(尼格因) 钱(夏) 要钱(奴古吧) 不要钱(米古吧 ) 电话 (喀吧儿) 同意( 没吞油)

不同意( 没吞美 )吃( 酒挚日) 要归(吧) 不要(米归吧) 问询( 家珍休) 不好(雅布梅吧) 好( 雅布) 投诉(仁杜) 创伤(索巴) 泻肚(垂巴些 ) 胃痛( 扑瓦拿瓦 ) 牙痛(索拿瓦) 咳嗽( 鲁加吧) 头痛(国拿瓦) 发冷(长休儿加) 发烧(擦瓦加 ) 行宴(陪吉洒玛) 接风(宴陪苏洒玛) 称谓: 你( 切让 ) 我们(额让措) 他/她(阔 )

你们(切让措 ) 亲戚( 班切) 父亲 (爸啦 ) 母亲(阿妈啦 ) 酒吧 (仓糠) 女儿(布姆) 儿子(布 ) 医生 (闷八) 姐(坚姆) 我(额啊 ) 哥哥( 坚普 ) 村、乡、县长( 同音) 解放军(金珠玛米) 住宿餐饮: 小吃店(塞琼糠) 清真餐(咔旗塞) 自助餐厅( 瓤(rang)倔洒玛) 藏餐( 博塞) 餐馆(洒糠) 洒吧(仓糠) 早餐( 晓塞 ) 午餐(银贡洒玛) 晚餐(贡浊洒玛 ) 中餐(荚塞) 西餐(戚接塞 ) 素菜(欧参日) 牦牛肉(搜虾 ) 咖喱牛肉(搜虾咔擦) 红烧牛肉( 卢虾洒玛) 羊肉(卢虾) 手抓羊肉(卢虾导醉) 烤羊肉(卢虾丝玛) 猪肉(趴虾) 红烧肉(红烧趴虾) 回锅肉(回锅趴虾) 粉蒸肉(趴虾啷醉)

炒肉片(虾咧温玛) 炒肉丁(虾书温玛) 糖醋排骨(自炸昂玛) 香肠(趴巴久玛) 地点: 医院(门康) 汽车站(莫札帕左) 寺庙(贡吧) 乡政府(乡思雄) 商店(村康)县政府 {县(总)思雄} 旅馆(准康) 旅游局(玉锅局) 邮局(益桑局) 现在几点?( 唐搭崔翠卡醋热?) 甚么时候? (卡都?) 再见卡里沛 对不起广达 没有敏度 有度 多少钱贝夏卡则热 贵了孔则青波 一几 二昵 三松 四西

英语对话常用100句

英语聊天常用语100句 1. How are you doing? 你好吗? 2. I'm doing great. 我过得很好。 3. What's up? 出什么事了/你在忙些什么/怎么了? 4. Nothing special. 没什么特别的。 5. Hi. Long time no see. 嗨,好久不见了。 6. So far so good. 到目前为止,一切都好。 7. Things couldn't be better. 一切顺利。 8. How about yourself? 你自己呢? 9. Today is a great day. 今天是个好日子。 10. Are you making progress? 有进展吗? 11. May I have your name, please? 请问尊姓大名? 12. I've heard so much about you. 久仰大名。 13. I hope you're enjoying your staying here. 希望你在这里过得愉快。 14. Let's get together again. 改天再聚聚。 15. That's a great idea! 好主意! 16. Please say hello to your mother for me. 请代我向你母亲问好。 17. I'm glad to have met you. 很高兴遇到你。 18. Don't forget us. 别忘了我们。 19. Keep in touch. 保持联系。 20. I had a wonderful time here. 我在这里度过了难忘的时光。 21. Have a nice weekend. 周末愉快。 22. Same to you. 彼此彼此。 23. Nice talking to you. 很高兴与你聊天。 24. Take care of yourself. 自己当心/照顾好你自己。 25. Thank you for everything. 谢谢你的多方关照/你为我所做的一切。 26. Thank you all for coming. 谢谢光临。 27. I appreciate your help. 我感谢你的帮助。 28. You're always welcome. 别客气/不用谢 29. Forget it. 算了吧 30. It was my pleasure. 不用谢。 31. I made a mistake. 我弄错了。 32. I'm terribly sorry. 实在抱歉。 33. I must apologize! 我必须道歉! 34. I feel terrible. 我感觉糟透了。 35. It's not your fault. 那不是你的错。 36. Sorry to bother /have bothered you. 抱歉,打扰一下/打扰你了。 37. What do you do? 你做什么工作? 38. How do you like your new job? 你觉得你的新工作怎样? 39. I like it a lot. 我很喜欢。 40. I like reading and listening to music. 我喜欢阅读和欣赏音乐。 41. What's wrong? 怎么回事?

医院常用英语

医务人员常用英语1 医务人员常用英语 1.What can do for you?你有什么事? 2.May I help you?我能帮你什么忙? 3.Please take a seat!/please sit down!请坐下. 4.Wait a moment,please.请等一等. 5.Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起让你久等了. 6.It is not serious.病情不严重. 7.Don't worry./There is nothing to worry about. 不必顾虑。 8.You need a thorough examination.你需要做一个全面检查. 9.You will have to stay in hospital for sevral days. 你需要在医院里住几夭. We think that you had better be hospitalized. 我们认为你最好住进医院来。10.You should stay in bed for a few days. 你需要卧床几天. 11.You can keep on working. You can carry on with your work. 可以继续工作。 12.You should be very careful for a week or two. 这一两周内,你需要很注意。13. Try to relax and keep calm.尽量放松保持镇静。 14.You'll soon be all right.你很快就会好起来的. 15.1'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.这药对你肯定会很有效的.16.Feeling well again is a rather slow process,I'm afraid. 恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程.17.You will have to wait for twenty minutes.你需要等20分钟.18.Complete recovery will take a rather long time.彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。19.You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.你需要定期来门诊检查. 20.If you feel worse,please come back to the clinic right away. 要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。 21.If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night. 你要觉着难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去. 22.I'll come right away. 我马上就来. 23.I'm going to make arrangements for your admission.我去给你安排住院.24.Please come with your interpreter next time.下次请带翻译来。 25.Do you understand what I'm saying?你明白我的话吗? 26.Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you?你看在哪些方面还需要解释呢? 27. Shall I explain it again? 需等我还解释一遍吗? 28.If the trouble persists come back again.要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。29.There doesn't seem to be anything serious,but we'11 take an x-ray just to be certain.不象有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张x线片肯定一下。 30.Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test). 请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。 31.It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong. 现在还不好说是什么问题。 32. This is quite common among people of your age.在您这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了.This often happens to people of your age. 这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人.This often occurs at your age.这就经常出在你这种岁数上。 33. This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration

赞美顾客最好的话术词语

适度的赞美不但可以拉近人与人之间的距离,更能够打开一个人的心扉。虽然当前到处充满了奉承、浮华的赞美,但是人们仍希望能够得到发自内心的肯定和赞美。从人的心理本质来看,得到别人的肯定是人心理的一种本质需求。同样,我们作为一名导购员,同样需要用赞美的语言去满足顾客的心理需要,进而增加销售量。 当然,赞美是一种艺术,赞美不仅有“过”和“不及”,而且还有赞美对象的正确与否,不同的顾客需要不同的赞美方式。赞美方式的正确选用和赞美程度的适度把握,是对客户赞美是否能够达到实效的重要衡量标准,那么,导购员如何赞美才能把握好这个度呢?不妨从以下几个方面考虑。 一、寻找一个可以赞美的点 赞美顾客是需要理由的,我们不可能凭空的制造一个点来赞美顾客,而且这个点一定是我们能够赞美的点。只有这样的赞美顾客才更加容易接受,也只有这样的赞美顾客才能从内心深处感受到你的真诚,即使这是一个美丽的谎言,顾客也是非常的喜欢。 二、要是顾客自身所具备的一个优点 要能够发现顾客身上所具备的优点和长处,这种优点和长处正是我们大加赞美的地方。顾客的优点可以从多个方面来寻找,比如:顾客的事业、顾客的长相、顾客的举止、顾客的语言、顾客的家庭等等。当然这个赞美一定要是顾客的优点,只有赞美优点才能够让顾客感受到你是在赞美他,如果你不加判断地赞美了顾客的一个缺点的话,那么你的赞美只能适得其反。 三、赞美点对顾客而言要是一个事实 顾客的优点要是一个不争的事实,对于事实的赞美和陈述是我们队事物的基本判断,会让顾客感觉到,你的赞美没有带有任何过度的地方,而不是在拍马屁,这样的赞美顾客更加容易心安理得的接受。 四、用自己的语言表达出来 对顾客的赞美要通过我们组织自己的语言,以一种自然而然的方式非常自然的表达出来。如果用非常华丽的词藻来说明一个生活中或者是工作中经常遇到的事情,那么就会被认为太过做作,顾客对这种赞美的信任就会打折扣,所以用自然的方式来表达你的赞美将是一种非常好的表达方式。 五、在恰当的时候真诚地表达出来 对顾客的赞美要在适当的时机说出来,这个时候才会显得你的赞美诗非常自然的,同时对于顾客的赞美可以适当的加入一些调侃的调料,这样更加容易调节气氛,让顾客在心里感觉非常的舒服。

咖啡厅常用英语口语情景对话

Hao: Good morning madam. What can I get you? Hao: 早上好,您要点什么? Jenny: I’d like a coffee please. Jenny: 我要一杯咖啡。 Hao: Certainly madam, what kind of coffee would you like? Hao: 您要哪一种? Jenny: What have you got? Jenny: 你们都有什么? Hao: Well we have espresso, cappuccino, latte, skinny latte or americano. Hao: 我们有义式浓缩咖啡,花式咖啡,拿铁咖啡,脱脂拿铁咖啡或美式咖啡。 Jenny: Goodness me! What a choice! I think I’ll have a cappuccino please Jenny: 这么多种类! 请给我一杯花式咖啡吧。 Hao: Here you are. You’ll find the sugar just over there. Hao: 给您,砂糖就在那边。 Ling: Would you like something to drink? Ling: 你想喝点什么? Jenny: Yes please. Do you have any teas? Jenny: 好的,你们有茶吗? Ling: Of course we have lots of teas? Ling: 当然,我们有很多。 Jenny: What do you recommend? Jenny: 你给推荐一种吧? Ling: What about a green tea or perhaps a jasmine tea? Ling: 你看绿茶或茉莉花茶,怎么样? Jenny: What’s this one? Jenny: 这是什么? Ling: That’s Oolong tea – it’s a Cantonese tea. Ling: 这是乌龙茶-是一种广东茶。 Jenny: Ok, I’ll try that. Jenny: 好吧,我想试试。 What can I get you? 你要点什么? What have you got? 你们有什么? What do you recommend? 你给推荐一下好吗? I’ll try that. 我来试试那个。

藏语常用语及简单对话

藏语常用语及简单对话1、生活用语: 吉祥如意(扎西德勒) 早晨好(休巴德勒) 下午好(求珠得勒) 晚上好(宫珠得勒) (突及其) 再见(卡里沛) 你好吗(如索得波饮拜) 叫什么名字(名卡热) 对不起(广达) 买(尼) 卖(冲) 贵了(孔泽青波) 钱(贝夏卡则热) 我买了(尼格因) 钱(夏) 要钱(奴古吧) 不要钱(米古吧 ) (喀吧儿) 同意( 没吞油) 不同意( 没吞美 )

吃( 酒挚日) 要归(吧) 不要(米归吧 ) 问询( 家珍休) 不好(雅布梅吧 ) 好( 雅布) 投诉(仁杜) 创伤(索巴 ) 泻肚(垂巴些 ) 胃痛( 扑瓦拿瓦 ) 牙痛(索拿瓦 ) 咳嗽( 鲁加吧) 头痛(国拿瓦) 发冷(长休儿加) 发烧(擦瓦加 ) 行宴(陪吉洒玛) 接风(宴陪洒玛) 你( 切让 ) 我们(额让措) 他/她(阔 ) 你们(切让措 ) 亲戚( 班切)

父亲 (爸啦 ) 母亲(阿妈啦 ) 酒吧 (仓糠) 女儿(布姆) 儿子(布 ) 医生 (闷八) 姐(坚姆) 我(额啊 ) 哥哥( 坚普 ) 村、乡、县长( 同音) 解放军(金珠玛米) 住宿餐饮: 小吃店(塞琼糠) 清真餐(咔旗塞) 自助餐厅( 瓤(rang)倔洒玛) 藏餐( 博塞) 餐馆(洒糠) 洒吧(仓糠) 早餐( 晓塞 ) 午餐(银贡洒玛) 晚餐(贡浊洒玛 ) 中餐(荚塞)

西餐(戚接塞 ) 素菜(欧参日) 牦牛肉(搜虾 ) 咖喱牛肉(搜虾咔擦) 红烧牛肉( 卢虾洒玛) 羊肉(卢虾) 手抓羊肉(卢虾导醉) 烤羊肉(卢虾丝玛) 猪肉(趴虾) 红烧肉(红烧趴虾) 回锅肉(回锅趴虾) 粉蒸肉(趴虾啷醉) 炒肉片(虾咧温玛) 炒肉丁(虾书温玛) 糖醋排骨(自炸昂玛) 香肠(趴巴久玛) 地点: 医院(门康) 汽车站(莫札帕左) 寺庙(贡吧) 乡政府(乡思雄)

日常英语口语对话

Lesson 1 Introduction 第一课介绍 introduction介绍;推荐come来here向这里,到这里yes是,嗳,我在这儿mom妈妈pleased 欣喜的;愉快的see会面,晤见;遇见so如是,如此 Mom: Come here, Bo-Bo.来,波波。 Bo-Bo: Yes, Mom? 什么事,妈妈? Mom: This is Li-Li.这是莉莉。 Bo-Bo:How do you do?你好! Li-Li: How do you do? 你好! Bo-Bo: Pleased to see you.见到你很高兴。 Li-Li: So am I.我也是。 Lesson 2 Greetings and Goodbye 第二课问候与再见 hello喂! fine有精神的,健康的thank感谢,谢谢very很,非常well健康的,安好的 So long! 再见! Li-Li: Hello, Bo-Bo! 你好,波波! Bo-Bo:Hello,Li-Li!你好,莉莉! Li-Li: How are you? 你好吗? Bo-Bo: I'm fine, thank you. And you? 我很好,谢谢你。你呢? Li-Li: Very well, thanks.很好,谢谢。 Bo-Bo: Good-bye, Li-Li.再见,莉莉。 Li-Li: So long!再见! Lesson 3 About Bo-Bo's Family 第三课波波的一家 Li-Li: How many people are there in your family, Bo-Bo?波波,你家有几口人? Bo-Bo: There are three: Father, Mother and I.有三口人:爸爸、妈妈和我。 Li-Li: What is your father? 你爸爸是做什么的? Bo-Bo: He is a professor. 他是位教授。 Li-Li: And what is your mother's job? 那你妈妈是干什么工作的呢? Bo-Bo: She is a writer. 她是位作家。 I love my parents very much. 我非常爱我的父母亲。 how many (成语)多少people人,人们professor (大学)教授job工作,职业writer作家;作者 love爱,热爱parents父亲;母亲;双亲very much非常,很 Lesson 4 Getting up 第四课起床

赞美人的经典语句

赞美人的经典语句 1、眉目慈善、德高望重,富于经验,有领导才能 2、个性稳重、具高度责任感 3、肤色白皙,身材苗条,五官端正而显得秀气 4、尽管你身材纤弱娇小,说话柔声细气,然而却很有力量,这是一种真正的精神美 5、我很高兴和您这样果断、智慧富有经验的人共事。 6、做那样大的事业,生活还这么俭朴,我真佩服您。 7、你很有气质,有内涵,不爱讲话更显的很文静。 8、你的形象给了你高贵的个性,你的语言给了你敏锐的头脑,你的冷静给了你非凡的气质。 9、举止优雅、性格好。10、头脑积极、灵活,有获得成功的坚定决心。11、上进心强,为人可靠,身体健康,性格开朗。12、反应快、有进取心。13、年轻、聪明、精力充沛,并有很强的事业心。14、思想成熟、上进心强,并具极丰富的人际关系技巧。15、你这种学习精神是可以成为我的榜样。16、你这种意志力可不是一般人所能达到的!17、您的人格魅力真强,这么大的事,您一句话就皆大欢喜了,真不一般。18、您总是这么干净整洁,一看就是一位热爱生活又有修养的人。19、您的语调独特,言谈话语中充满了感染力。20、别开玩笑了,看您的容貌,肯定不到四十岁。21、您的思维太活跃了,我根本就跟不上。22、你很有女性的魅力。23、有品位的人都很会享受。24、你的发型很适合,很精干。25、温柔的女人是金子,漂亮的女人是钻石,聪明的女人是宝藏,可爱的女人是名画!26、有深刻的内涵;

既充满智慧,又含而不露;知识丰富,思维敏捷。27、用从容踏实的步伐顺其自然的走进中年,走出一份自信,走出一份成熟和沉稳,28、有风采又有十分丰富的内涵29、你的眉长得好秀气。”“你眼睛真有神采。30、你看上去很棒词语:优雅自信高贵脱俗,纯的不乏味,艳得不腻味圆鼓鼓的鹅蛋脸,高挺修长的鼻子,精致丰润的嘴唇可清纯,可妖艳,性感高挑,瘦不露骨,丰腴婀娜,气质绝佳,美得渗人智慧,知性,自然之美温婉优雅的好气质和极具亲和力的笑容古典的精致,美丽,也有现代的时尚,叛逆,炫酷肤色白皙,五官清秀细腻情感关于一般对人的赞美:1、越有内涵的人越虚怀若谷,像你这样有内涵的人我确实少见2、您所看到的高度是我们达不到的3、您的意见确实中肯,我们回去会立即向公司领导汇报4、像您这么有魄力、能干的领导,把这么多人的部门带得整整有齐,对代下属又那么热心,难得啊!5、你好有气质、漂亮、可爱、温柔、有个性,特别6、像你嫁了一个这么好的老公,能干,别人都说,你老公很儒雅。7、你儿子/女儿好聪明哦 8、你的歌唱的真不错,挺有韵味的。”9、这真是个好地方!10、你看上去真精神/真棒/真漂亮。11、多么可爱的孩子12、你真幽默。13、你穿那种颜色很好看。14、你很有品位。15、你看起来帅呆了16、你到处散发着诱人的魅 力17、没有你,我们今天不会这么圆满18、从你说话就知道

英语口语情景对话(有用的英语场景对话)

英语口语情景对话 一、祝愿、祝贺和应答(Good wishes, congratulations and responses) 1.- Well done and congratulations to you. - Thanks very much. 2.- I hope you‘ll succeed in everything. - So do I. 3.- I wish you success. - Thank you. 4.- We send you our best wishes. - Thank you very much. 5.- Happy new year ! - Happy new year! (The same to you.) 6.- A merry Christmas to you. - Thank you. 7.- I hope you‘ll have a good time. - Thank you. 8.- Happy birthday! - Thank you. 二、邀请和应答(Invitations and responses) 1.- Would you like to come to the party? - Oh yes, thank you. 2.- I hope you can come to the dance next Saturday. - I‘m sorry, but I can‘t. 3.- Will you go dancing with us? - Of course. I‘ll be glad to. 4.- Will you come to our English Evening? - Yes, thank you. 5.- Would you please give us a talk on English Learning? - OK. When? 6.- You and your friends must come over to my house and see mooncakes. - OK. Thank you very much. 三、表示同意和不同意(Expressing agreement and disagreement) 1.- I think the shop is closed at this time of day. - No, I think it‘s open. 2.- I think foreign languages are more interesting than science. - I really can‘t agree with you. I prefer science. 3.- I think I shall read a book instead. - Good idea. That‘s much better than watching a bad TV Programme. 4.- I don‘t think that it‘s true. He‘s always telling strange stories. - I know. But this time I can‘t decide if he is right or not.

交谈的常用礼貌用语

交谈的常用礼貌用语 导读:本文是关于交谈的常用礼貌用语,希望能帮助到您! 1、交谈态势语 (1)姿态--站、坐姿优雅,手势语清晰 (2)表情--目光专注、注意聆听、产生共鸣 (3)距离--美国爱德华提出四种人际交往距离(私人空间) - 1.亲密距离- 2.个人距离 50~120cm 熟人 - 3.社交距离 120~360cm 联系不多的商务、公务 - 4.公众距离 360cm以上演讲、难于沟通者 2、正式场合 A.姓+职称/职务等-徐教授、郭厂长,爱德华公爵。 B.姓名- 彭华、吴兰、大卫麦肯锡。 C.泛尊称-同志、先生、女士、小姐。 D.职业称+泛尊称-司机同志、秘书小姐、议员先生。 3、称呼中三忌 一忌:无称呼语,如说:"那个穿红大衣的过来!","那个背包的别走!"; 二忌:用"嗨!"、"喂!"等字称呼人,如:"嗨!靠边点!"、"喂!帮我个忙。’’三忌:不用尊称叫人,如把老大爷叫"老头!"、把某某叫"秃头!"等。 只有在称呼上尊重对方,才能继续良好的交往。 4、谈话内容 主题明确,围绕中心,观点鲜明。 语句简练、不重复、不罗嗦。

言之有据,有理、求实求是。 语言生动,有趣味。 需要时留有余地。 涉外谈话注意: - 不谈论隐私问题 - 不谈论荒诞离奇、黄色淫秽、疾病、死亡等不愉快事情 - 不谈论双方国家内政和民族、宗教问题 - 不背面议论上司、长辈、同事,回避对方不愿触及的问题 - 用共同听懂的语言,讲大家参与的内容 - 可谈论中性的话题(天气、艺术、体育) 5、常用的礼貌用语 1)问候语:用于见面时的问候。如"您好!"、"早上好!" 2)告别语:用于分别时的告辞或送别。如"再见。"、"晚安。" 3)答谢语:答谢语应用的范围很广,有些表示向对方的感谢,如"非常感谢!"、"劳您费心!"。有些表示向对方的应答,如"不必客气。"、"这使我应该做的。" 4)请托语:请托语常用在向他人请求。如"请问?"、"拜托您帮我个忙。" 5)道歉语:做了不当的或不对的事,应该立即向对方道歉。如说"对不起,抱歉。’’ 6)征询语:当要为他人服务时常用征询语。如"需要我帮忙吗?"、"我能为您做些什么吗?" 7)慰问语:表示对他人的关切。如他人劳累后,可说"您辛苦了!"、"望您早日康复!"

医院常用英语

医务人员常用语 1.What can do for you?你有什么事? 2.May I help you?我能帮你什么忙? 3.Please take a seat!please sit down!请坐下. 4.Wait a moment,please.请等一等. 5.Sorry to have kept you waiting.对不起让你久等了. 6.It is not serious.病情不严重. 7.Don't worry.There is nothing to worry about. 不必顾虑。 8.You need a thorough examination.你需要做一个全面检查. 9.You will have to stay in hospital for several days. 你需要在医院里住几天.We think that you had better be hospitalized. 我们认为你最好住进医院来。 10. You should stay in bed for a few days. 你需要卧床几天. 11. You can keep on working.You can carry on with your work. 可以继续工作。 12. You should be very careful for a week or two. 这一两周内,你需要很注意。 13. Try to relax and keep calm.尽量放松保持镇静。 14. You'll soon be all right.你很快就会好起来的. 15. I'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.这药对你肯定会很有效的. 16. Feeling well again is a rather slow process,I'm afraid. 恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程. 17. You will have to wait for twenty minutes.你需要等20分钟. 18. Complete recovery will take a rather long time.彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。 19. You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.你需要定期来门诊检查. 20. If you feel worse,please come back to the clinic right away. 要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。 21. If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night. 你要觉着难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去. 22. I'll come right away. 我马上就来. 23. I'm going to make arrangements for your admission.我去给你安排住院. 24. Please come with your interpreter next time.下次请带翻译来。 25. Do you understand what I'm saying?你明白我的话吗? 26. Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you? 你看在哪些方面还需要解释呢? 27. Shall I explain it again? 需等我海解释一遍吗? 28.If the trouble persists come back again. 要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。 29.There doesn't seem to be anything serious,but we'11 take an x-ray just to be certain.不象有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张x线片肯定一下。 30.Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test). 请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。 31.It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong. 现在还不好说是什么问题。 32.This is quite common among people of your age. 在您这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了. This often happens to people of your age.

赞美常用语

1.瞧,你多聪明呀,这么难的题目你一会儿就想出来了。 2.你的回答,与众不同,真了不起。 3.老师欣赏你的勇气。 4.你很能干,很聪明,比我小时候要强,继续努力,一定会更超过老师! 5.你的想法很独特,是个自信而有思想的好孩子! 6.你真勇敢,是个小小男子汉。 7.你聪明的小眼睛告诉我,你已经懂了! 8.真棒!你的想法就是和其他同学不一样! 9.如果你能通过亲自实验来证明你的推论那么更棒! 11.你敢第一个站起来发表意见,勇气可嘉。 12.是呀,这个字挺难读的,老师有时也要读错,没关系,只要多读读就记住了。 13.你写的字真漂亮,老师很欣赏你。 14.你的见解真独道,真是我班的智慧星。 15.如果把你比作一种绿的话,那该是梅花潭的绿,绿得飘逸,绿得自信,绿得有灵性。16.发现你笑得越来越甜了,真的很好,多笑笑,我们都不怕甜。 17.这个办法真好,我们来试试,你的想法到底对不对! 18.老师相信你将来一定会成为一名出色的科学家。 19.不要轻易地放过自己每一个小小的发现,也许大的学问就在那里呀! 0.其实你的声音很好听,要是胆子大一点,你的朗读一定会很棒! 21.你已经读懂了一点,再想想,一定会想得更清楚。 22.回答错了不要紧,重要的是你已经举起了手。 23.别着急,同学们都在耐心地等着。 24.老师很佩服你的勇气,连同学们都被你带动起来了,发言多踊跃! 25.会提问的孩子,就是最聪明的孩子。 26.从你的进步,让我看到希望的曙光。 27.你们会成功的,我对你们非常有信心。 28.你已经很努力,现在我们已经找到了失误的原因,我们离成功更近了。 29.一下子给忘了,是吧?没关系的,等会想起后再告诉大家,好吗?30.你的想法真是与众不同。 33.你说的真棒,像个小博士呢! 34.能再读一遍吗?来,老师和你一起读。 35.多么精彩的语言,老师欣赏你! 36.失败是成功之母,笑一笑一切都会过去。 37.你的想法很奇特,老师欣赏你。 38.你想出了比书上更好的方法。 39.你思考问题的角度别具一格,让我欣赏! 40.知道吗?老师不仅为你清楚的回答而惊喜,更为你的勇气所折服! 41.看,你不是回答得很好吗?多给自己一些信心,你会更棒的! 42.你真行,大家都要自觉地向你看齐! 43.你思考的方向对了,如果再深入一些就更好了! 44.别灰心,别放弃,机会正向我们招手呢! 45.真能干,能将你的想法用操作演示出来吗? 46.别紧张,你会成功的! 47.噢,真棒! 48.你的想法比老师的好! 49.只要你再仔细一些,一定会改掉这个坏习惯。 50.你们的真诚是一份宝贵的“财富”,令我感动不已。 51.你的努力是你与你父母及其他关心.爱护你的人的荣耀。 52.他的回答让人有耳目一新的感觉,你们能从另外方面回答吗? 53.错了,并不可怕。这不,从他的错误之处,大家又有了新的想法,这不就是错误的价值吗? 54.你的脑筋动得真快,声音又那么响亮,谢谢你为大家开了一个好头。55.其实你的想法很不错,能大胆地介绍给大家吗? 56.一道题你能用那么多的方法来解决,老师好佩服你呀!57.你的办法很好,你能把这件事认真完成吗? 58.你这样看着我,一定有心里话要对老师说,对吗? 59.我有点听出来了,你的思路方向是对的,再说一遍好吗?60.你的回答真有创意。 61.想好了再说,你肯定行的! 62.多好的主意啊! 63.站起来,大胆讲!

最全大学英语口语情景对话

口语对话 1 赶时髦(go after fashion) A: Fashion show is around the corner, I’m so excited! 时装表演即将来临,我很兴奋! B: Are there any good!这有什么好的! A: I didn't see anything wrong with the clothes; they looked pretty nice to me. I think you don’t like it! Why?我没看出衣服有任何问题;在我看来它们都很不错。我觉得你不喜欢!为什么? B: It was dumb. I think it's stupid for women to wear clothes like that. 这是愚蠢的。我认为女人们穿成那样是很愚蠢的。 A: The benevolent see benevolence and the wise see wisdom. 仁者见仁,智者见智。B: Do you really think people can wear that stuff and walk around the streets? 你真的认为人们可以穿那种东西走在街上? A: Yes, I do. At least, some people certainly can. They wear high-fashion clothes to show off their sense of style and wealth. 是的,我这样认为。至少,有人一定会。他们穿着时尚的衣服展示他们的时尚感和财富。 B: Well. I still think they're dumb. It makes more sense to spend the money on more practical purposes.我仍然认为他们是愚蠢的。把更多的钱花在更有意义的地方比较实际。 A: So you think it's bad if I wear it?所以你认为我穿成这样很不好吗? B: If you wear it I must speak nice! 如果你穿成这样我一定说它很好看! A: I know you will say that.我就知道你会这样说。 B: Only you know me!知我者非你莫属!

英语日常用语情景对话

?日常用语: 就是日常生活中的交际用语,如Thank you. Sorry.等 谚语: 即是人们生活中常用的现成的话。 谚语类似成语,但口语性强,通俗易懂,而且一般都表达一个完整的意思,形式上差不多都是一两个短句。 例如:Helaughsbestwholaughslast.谁笑到最后,谁就笑得最好。 Nopains,nogains.没有付出,就没有收获。 ?英语日常交际用语分类: 打招呼与告别用语(Greeting and Saying Good-bye) 1.-How are you ? -I’m fine, thanks. 2. -Nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you, too. 谈论颜色(Talking about colour) 1. -What colour is it? -It’s red. 2. -What’s you favourite colour, Jenny? -My favourite colour is blue. 3. -How many colours do you like? -Three. 谈论高度(Talking about height) 1. -Are you short or tall? -I’m short/tall. 2. -How tall am I, Mr Wood? -You’re 1.6 metres tall. 看病用语(Seeing a doctor) 1. -What’s the matter? -I cut my knee. It hurts. 就餐用语(Having meals) 1. -Would you like some dumpling? -No, thanks./ Yes please. 2. I’d like porridge for breakfast. 3. It’s /Thery’re delicious. 4. What would you like for supper? 5. -Are you ready to order? -Yes, please. I’d like……. 谈论天气(Talking about weather) 1 -How is the weather today?/What’s the weather like today?

医务人员常用英语教学内容

out-patient department门诊部 In-patient department住院部Nursing department护理部Admission office住院处 Discharge office 出院处Registration office挂号处Reception room, waiting room侯诊室Consultation room诊察室 Isolation room隔离室 Labour room待产室 Delivery room分娩室 Emergency room急诊室 Ward病房室 Pharmacy dispensary药房 Nutrition department营养部 Diet- preparation department配膳室Therapeutic department治疗室Operating room手术室 Blood-bank血站 Supply-room供应室 Disinfection-room消毒室 Dressing room 换药室

Mortuary太平间 Record room病案室 Department of internal medicine内科Department of surgery外科 Department of pediatrics儿科 Department of obstetrics and gynecology妇科Department of neurology神经科Department of ophtalmology眼科 E.N.T.department耳鼻喉科 Department of stomatology口腔科Department of urology泌尿科 Department of orthopedic骨科 Department of traumatology创伤科Department of endocrinology内分泌科Department of anesthesiology麻醉科Department of dermatology皮肤科Department of infectious diseases传染病科Department of pathology病理科Department of psychiatry精神科Department of orthopacdic surgery矫形外科Department of cardiac surgery心脏外科Department of cerebral surgery脑外科

相关文档
最新文档