哲理性英语短句及翻译

Life is short. There is no time to leave important words unsaid.
生命很短暂,重要的话不说就没机会了。

If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead you anywhere spectacular.太容易的路,可能根本不能带你去任何地方。

Sometimes all doors may be closed for you, but remember, they aren't locked.
有时候,在你看来,所有的门似乎都关上了,但请记住,关上并不代表锁上。

Sometimes silence expresses more than words do.有时候,沉默比话语表达得更多。

Maybe it doesn't matter which road we embark on. Maybe what matters is that we embark.
或许,人生重要的不是我们走了哪条路,而是我们是否迈出了脚步。

Even if we can't be together in the end, I'm glad you were a part of my life.
即使最后我们无法在一起,我依然会感激生命中有你。

Happiness is always knocking on your door and you just gotta let it in.
幸福总会敲门,你只需要开门让它进来。

Life is too short. Be sure that you have never had any regrets in your life.
人生短暂,一定不要给自己的人生留下什么遗憾。

I have to take one thing for granted: that I will love you, until the last breath leaves my body.
有件事我认为理所应当,就是我会永远爱你,至死不渝。

Weekends are like rainbows. They look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.周末就像彩虹。远远看上去很美,但一旦走近,它刷地就没了.

It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
宁可曾经爱过而失败,也不要从来未曾有过一次爱。









相关文档
最新文档