夜访吸血鬼台词 中英对照

夜访吸血鬼台词 中英对照
夜访吸血鬼台词 中英对照

LOUIS: So you want me to tell you the story of my life...

路易:你想要我把我的故事告诉你?

MALLOY: Oh yes, like I said, that's what I do. I interview people. I’m a collector of lives. F.M. radio. K.F.R .C.

马洛依:是的,我说过,这就是我的工作。我是人生故事的收藏家。我采访别人,然后在K.F.R.C电台播出。

LOUIS: Y ou'll need a lot of tape for my story.

路易:我的故事需要很多的磁带来记录。

MALLOY: No problem. I got a bag full of tape ready.

马洛依:没关系,我准备了一整袋的磁带。

LOUIS: Y ou followed me here, didn't you?

路易:你跟踪我到这儿,不是吗?

MALLOY: Y eah, I suppose I did. Y ou seemed very interesting. This is where you live?

马洛依:对,正是这样。你看上去相当有趣。你住在这儿吗?

LOUIS: No. Just a room...

路易:不,这只是一个房间……

MALLOY: What do you say we get started? So, what do you do?

马洛依:你说我们怎么开始呢?你是干什么的?

LOUIS: I'm a vampire.

路易:我是个吸血鬼。

MALLOY: That’s something I haven’t heard before. Well, you mean this literally, I take it.

马洛依:这我倒从来没有听说过。嗯,你说真的?

LOUIS: Absolutely. I was waiting for you in that alleyway, watching you watching me. And then you began to speak.

路易:千真万确。我在那条小巷子里等着你,看着你看见我。然后你开口说话。

MALLOY: So what a lucky break for me.

马洛依:那我真走运。

LOUIS: Perhaps lucky for both of us.

路易:也许我俩都很走运。

MALLOY: Y ou…said you were waiting for me? What will you do? Kill me, drink my blood or likes that? 马洛依:你在……你说你在等着我?你要干什么?杀了我,喝我的血或者诸如此类的事情?

LOUIS: Y es. But you needn't be worry about that now.

路易:不错。不过现在你无需担心。

MALLOY: Y ou believe this, don't you? That you're a vampire?

马洛依:你为什么相信这个,相信你是个吸血鬼?

LOUIS: We can't begin this way. Let me turn on the light.

路易:我们不能这样开始。我打算把头顶上的灯打开。

MALLOY: But I thought vampires didn't like the light.

马洛依:可我以为吸血鬼不喜欢灯光呢。

LOUIS: We love it. I only wanted to prepare you.

路易:我们喜欢灯光。我只想为你准备。

MALLOY: Christ!

马洛依:上帝哪!

LOUIS: Don't be frightened. I want this opportunity.

路易:别害怕。我需要这个机会。

MALLOY: How the hell did you do that?

马洛依:你怎么做到的?

LOUIS: The same way as you do. A series of simple gestures. Only I moved too fast for you to see. I'm flesh and blood, but not human. I haven't been human for two hundred years. Please! What can I do to put you at ease? Shall we begin like David Copperfield? I am born, I grow up. Or shall we begin when I was Born to D arkness, as I call it. That's really where we should start, don't you think?

路易:和你一样,一连串的简单动作。只不过我动作太快你看不清。我有血有肉,但并非人类。我不是人类已经有两百年了。请坐!我要怎么让你放松呢?我们像大卫·科波菲尔那样开始?我出生,我长大。或者从我生于黑暗——我是这么称呼的——开始。我们就从这儿开始,你说呢?

MALLOY: Y ou're not lying to me, are you?

马洛依:你没骗我,对吧?

LOUIS: Why should I lie? 1791 was the year it happened. I was twenty-four, younger than you are now. But times were different then. I was a man at that age. The master of a large plantation just south of New Orlean s. I had lost my wife in childbirth. She and the infant had been buried less than half a year. I would to have b een joined them. I couldn't bear the pain of their loss. I longed for a release from it. I wanted to lose all. My wealth, my estate, my sanity.

路易:为什么要骗你?那是1791年,我24岁,比你现在年轻(娃娃发话了:马洛依采访路易的时候是20岁,也不知道谁比谁年轻……)。但时代不同。那时我已经是个成年人,是新奥尔良南部种植园的主子。我妻子难产死了。她和夭折的婴儿长眠地下已有大半年。我想一死了之。我无法忍受丧妻失

子的痛苦。我希望解脱,想放弃一切,我的财富,我的事业,我的神智。

GAMBLER: How many aces are in a deck?

赌徒:一副牌到底有几张A?

LOUIS: Y ou're calling me a cheat?

路易:你说我出老千了?

GAMBLER: I'm calling you a piece of stinking offal!

赌徒:我说你是个垃圾!

LOUIS: Y ou lack the courage of your convictions, sir. Do it!

路易:你真是个胆小鬼,先生。动手吧!

LOUIS (V.O.): Most of all I longed for death. I know that now. I invited it, a release from the pain of living. My invitation was open to anyone. To the whore of my side. To the pimp that followed. But it was a vampire that accepted.

路易(旁白):我一心想着死。现在我知道了,我想从生命的痛苦中解脱出来。我的这种邀请是对所有人的,我身边的妓女,我身后的皮条客。可想不到找上门来的竟是一个吸血鬼。

THE PIMP: Give me your money or you will die!

皮条客:要钱还是要命?

LESTAT: Do you still want the death, or have you tasted it enough?

列斯达:你还想死吗?或者已经尝够了死亡的滋味?

LOUIS: Enough!

路易:够了……

LOUIS (V.O.): He left me half dead on the banks of Mississippi, somewhere between life and death.

路易(旁白):他把我扔在密西西比河畔,一个生死交界的地方。

LOUIS: Who are you? What are you doing in my house?

路易:你是谁?你在我房子里干什么?

LESTAT: I've come to answer your prayers. Life has no meaning anymore, does it? The wine has no taste. T he food sickens you. There seems no reason for any of it, does there? But what if I could give it back to you ? Pluck out the pain and give you another life? One you could never imagine. And it would be for all time? And sickness and death could never touch you again? Don’t be afraid. I’m going to give you the choice that I never had.

列斯达:我来回应你的祈祷。生命没有任何意义,不是吗?美酒索然无味,佳肴令你恶心。似乎再也没有什么理由生存。但如果我能让你从头再来呢?略去痛苦,给你另一段人生?一段你绝对想象不到的人生,它将是永恒的。疾病和死亡再也不会降临到你头上。别害怕,我会给你一个我从来没有过的选择。

LOUIS (V.O.): That morning I was not yet a vampire, and I saw my last sunrise. I remember it completely, a nd yet I can’t recall any sunrise before it. I watched the whole magnificence of the dawn for the last time, as if it were the first. And then I said farewell to sunlight and set out to become what I became.

路易(旁白):那个早晨我还没变成吸血鬼,我最后看到了一次日出。那之前见过的日出我都记不得了,这一次却留下了深刻的印象。我最后一次观赏朝辉的美丽,犹如第一次见到。然后我毅然告别阳光,去变作一个吸血鬼。

LESTAT: Have you said goodbye to the light?

列斯达:你跟太阳说再见了吗?

LESTAT: I’ve drained you to the point of death. If I leave you here, you’ll die. Or you can be young always, my friend, as we are now. But you must tell me, will you come or not?

列斯达:我已经吸干了你的血。如果我把你扔在这儿,你会死。或者,你可以永远年轻,像我们现在这样,我的朋友。但你必须得告诉我,你愿意,还是不愿意?

LOUIS: Y es…Y es!

路易斯:愿意……愿意!

LESTAT: Y our body's dying. Pay no attention. It happens to us all. Now have a look with your vampire eye! 列斯达:你的身体正在死去。别担心,我们都是这样的。现在,用你吸血鬼的眼睛看吧。MALLOY: What did you see?

马洛依:你看见了什么?

LOUIS: No words can describe it. Might as well ask Heaven what it sees. No human can know. The statue s eemed to move or didn’t, the world has changed and yet stayed the same. I was a newborn vampire, weepin g at the beauty of the night. Perhaps you’d like another cigarette?

路易:难以言表。不妨问问上天看到了什么。没有人会知道。雕像似动未动,世界似变未变。我是个新生的吸血鬼,为夜色之美而伤感。你要再抽支烟吗?

MALLOY: Oh yes. Is it bother you or not?

马洛依:哦,对。会不会影响你?

LOUIS: No.

路易:不。

MALLOY: I don’t assume it would. It’s not like you’ll die from cancer.

马洛依:我想也不会。你应该不会死于癌症吧。

LOUIS: I don’t think so.

路易:大概不会。

MALLOY: How about the crucifixes...

马洛依:那十字架呢?

LOUIS: Crucifixes?

路易:十字架?

MALLOY: Dare you look at it?

马洛依:你敢正视它吗?

LOUIS: I am particularly fond of looking on crucifixes.

路易:我尤其喜欢看着十字架。

MALLOY: What about stakes through the heart?

马洛依:木桩穿心?

LOUIS: Nonsense.

路易:也是胡扯。

MALLOY: Coffins, what about coffins?

马洛依:棺材,棺材呢?

LOUIS: Coffins... coffins unfortunately are a necessity...

路易:棺材……很遗憾,棺材是必需品。

LESTAT: Don’t worry. In moments you'll be sleeping as soundly as you’ve ever slept. And when you awake I'll be waiting for you, and so will all the world.

列斯达:别害怕。很快就你会陷入沉睡。当你再次醒来时,我会等着你,整个世界都会等着你。LOUIS (V.O.): Blood that I was found was necessities well. I woke the next evening with the hungry I never felt.

路易(旁白):我发现血液也是必需的。第二天夜里,我在极度饥渴中醒来。

TERESA: Once you taste this you'll never go to any other tavern again.

妓女:一旦你品尝了这个,你就再也不会想到其他酒馆了。

LESTAT: Y ou think so, cherie? But what if I'd rather taste your lips?

列斯达:是吗,女士?但如果我更想品尝你的朱唇呢?

TERESA: My lips are even sweeter still...

妓女:我的唇更加甜美……

LESTAT: My friend should taste those lips.

列斯达:我的朋友也该尝尝这双唇。

TERESA: Is his kiss as deeper as yours?

妓女:他的吻也和你的一样深情吗?

LESTAT: Deeper, ma cherie.

列斯达:更深情,亲爱的。

LOUIS: I will not take her life!

路易:我没法要她的命!

LESTAT: I do it for you. She’s dead, as a doornail, my friend.

列斯达:我替你杀了她。她死了,成了具死尸,我的朋友。

LESTAT: It’s so easy, you almost feel sorry for them.

列斯达:杀人很容易,你几乎要为此感到遗憾。

LESTAT: Y ou'll get used to killing. Just forget about that mortal coil. Y ou'll become accustomed to things all too quickly.

列斯达:你会习惯杀人的。忘记尘世喧嚣。你很快就会学会这些。

YVETTE: Y ou are not hungry, sir...

伊薇特:你不饿吗,先生……

LESTAT: Au contraire, ma cherie. He could eat the whole colony...

列斯达:恰恰相反,小姐。他能够吞下一匹马!

LOUIS: I will finish it, Yvette. Now leave us.

路易:我会把它吃完的,伊薇特。你先下去。

LESTAT: Can't you pretend, you fool? Don't give the game away. We're lucky to have such a home.

列斯达:你不会装吗,蠢货?别把游戏揭穿了。有这么一个家是我们的幸运。

His hand snakes out under the table. It comes up holding a large grey rat. He bares his fangs and slices the ra t's throat. He pours the blood into a crystal glass.

(他弯腰在桌子下抓住一只田鼠,用牙咬穿了它的脖子,把血挤到一过水晶杯里。)

LESTAT: Pretend to drink, at least. Such fine crystal shouldn't go to waste...

列斯达:至少假装喝点儿酒。这么好的水晶器皿不该被浪费了……

He hands the glass to Louis. Louis drinks the blood and stares at it in surprise, then at the dead rat on the fin e lace tablecloth.

(他把杯子递给路易。路易惊奇地看着它,并喝了一口,但立即把血给吐了出来。)

LESTAT: I know. It gets cold so fast.

列斯达:我知道,它很快就冷了。

LOUIS: We can live like this? On the blood of animals?

路易:我们能这么生活吗?靠动物的血?

LESTAT: I wouldn't call it living. I'd call it surviving. A useful trick if you're caught for a month on a ship at sea. There's nothing in the world now that doesn't hold some...

列斯达:我可不把这称为生活,我把它叫作求生存。若你要一整个月在轮船上,这就是一个很有用的伎俩。在这世界上没有什么……是更有……

LOUIS: Fascination...

路易:魅力……

LESTAT: Y es. And I'm bored with this prattle –

列斯达:是的。我不想再扯这些——

LOUIS: But we can live without taking human life. It's possible.

路易:但我们可以不靠杀人而活。这是可能的。

LESTAT: Anything is possible. But just try it for a week. Come into New Orleans and let me show you som e real sport!

列斯达:任何事都是有可能的。但就尝试一个星期吧。去新奥尔良,我给你看看有意思的事!

LOUIS (V.O.): Lestat killed two, sometimes three a night. A fresh young girl, that was his favorite for the fir st of the evening. For the seconds he preferred a gilded, beautiful youth. But the snob in him loved hunting i n society. And the blood of the aristocrats thrilled him best of all.

路易(旁白):列斯达每天晚上杀两到三个人。漂亮的女孩子是他晚上的第一道菜。接下来是年轻貌美的男子。但他的虚荣心使他喜欢在上流社会捕猎。贵族的血最能令他兴奋。

LESTAT: The trick is not to think about it. Y ou see that one? The widow St. Clair? She had that gorgeous yo ung fop murder her husband.

列斯达:秘诀就是别想太多。你看见那个人了吗,那是圣克莱尔夫人。她让她的那个小白脸儿杀死了她丈夫。

LOUIS: How do you know?

路易:你怎么知道的?

LESTAT: Read her thoughts.

列斯达:读她的内心。

Louis turns to look at him.

(路易十分吃惊地看着他。)

LESTAT: Read her thoughts.

列斯达:读心术。

路易:……我做不到。

LESTAT: The dark gift is different for each of us. But one thing is true of everyone. We grow stronger as we go along. Just take my word for it. She blamed a slave for his murder. Imagine what they did to him. The ev ildoers are easier. And they taste better...

列斯达:我们每个人的黑暗禀赋各不相同。但有一样是可以肯定的,我们会越来越强大。记住我的话吧。她找了个奴隶作替罪羊,想想看他们怎么对待他。杀死恶人更容易,味道也更美……

WIDOW ST. CLAIR: Bonsoir Monsieur. Monsieur, bonsoir.

圣克莱尔寡妇:晚上好,先生。(对路易)先生,晚上好。

YOUTH: Where are we going?

年轻人(就是那个脸涂得比吸血鬼还白的小白脸儿):我们去哪儿?

LESTAT: Nowhere.

列斯达:哪儿也不去。

WIDOW ST. CLAIR: Now, young man, you really amaze me! I'm old enough to be your grandmother. Oh …Y es, that's the melody, I remember it. Oh yes... Murder!!! Murderer!! My little papillions! My butterflies!! ! He killed them!!! Oh no!!

圣克莱尔寡妇:哦,年轻人,你真令我吃惊。我的年纪足够做你的祖母!哦……是的,就是这种感觉。我还记得。哦是的……凶手!凶手!我的小宝贝!我的甜心!他杀了它们,哦不!

LESTAT: Y ou whining coward of a vampire who prowls the night killing rats and poodles. Y ou could have f inished us both!

列斯达:你这个吸血鬼懦夫,成天只知道杀老鼠和小狗。你会害死我们的!

LOUIS: Y ou've condemned me to hell.

路易:你令我身处地狱。

LESTAT: I don't know any hell –

列斯达:我从来不知道什么地狱——

LESTAT: Ha…That’s more likely, anger, fury, that’s why I choice you…But you can't kill me, Louis. Feed o n what you want. Rats, chickens, doves. I'll leave you to it and watch you come round. Just remember: life without me would be even more unbearable...

列斯达:啊……这才像样,愤怒,狂暴,这就是我选你的原因……但你没法杀死我,路易。你爱吃什么就吃什么吧,老鼠,鸡,小狗。随你便,你会接受我的方式的。记住,没有我,你的生活会更难以忍受。

LESTAT: Consider yourself lucky. In Paris a vampire has to be clever for many reasons.

列斯达:你真是幸运。在巴黎,吸血鬼一定得十分聪明。

路易:巴黎?

LESTAT: Here all one needs is a pair of fangs.

列斯达:在这儿只需要一付尖牙。

LOUIS: Y ou came from Paris?

路易:你来自巴黎?

LESTAT: As did the one who made me.

列斯达:和那个缔造我的家伙一样。

LOUIS: Tell me about him. Y ou must have learnt something from him!

路易:讲讲他。你一定从他那儿学到了很多东西。

LESTAT: I learnt absolutely nothing. I wasn't given a choice.

列斯达:我什么也没学到。我别无选择。

LOUIS: But you must know something about the meaning of it all...

路易:但你一定知道其中的意义……

LESTAT: Why? Why should I know these things? Do you know them? That noise! It's driving me mad! Tha t noise! We've been in the country for weeks with nothing but that noise!!!

列斯达:为什么!为什么我得知道这些!你知道这些吗?那声音,它快把我弄疯了!那声音!在乡下几个星期来我们就只听到那该死的声音!

LOUIS: Y es, they know about us. They watch us dine on empty plates and drink from empty glasses.

路易:是的,他们知道了我们的事。他们看见我们吃饭的时候碗碟空空如也。

LESTAT: Come to New Orleans then. The Paris opera is in town. We can try some French cuisine.

列斯达:那就去新奥尔良吧。巴黎的戏剧在上演。我们可以试一下法国菜。

LOUIS: Forgive me if I have a lingering respect for life.

路易:原谅我对生命仍心存敬意。

LESTAT: Y ou'll soon run out of chickens, Louis...

列斯达:你很快就会把鸡给吃光的,路易……

YVETTE: Monsieur Louis? Y ou don't want any supper?

伊薇特:路易先生,你不吃晚饭吗?

LOUIS: No, ma cher.

路易:不吃了。

YVETTE: We’re worried about you, master. When do you ride to go around the fields? And how long since you've been to the slave quarters? Everywhere there is death. Are you still our master at all?

伊薇特:我们都很担心你,主人。你什么时候才骑马到种植园?你多久没去奴隶的居所了?到处遍布死亡。你还是我们的主人吗?

LOUIS: Leave me alone now, Yvette.

路易:让我一个人呆着,伊薇特。

YVETTE: I will not go unless you listen to me. Y ou must, you must send away this friend of yours. The slav es are all frightened of him. And they are frightened of you.

伊薇特:我不走,除非你听我说。你必须,你必须把你的朋友送走。奴隶们都怕他。他们也都怕你。

LOUIS: I am frightened of myself.

路易:我也害怕我自己。

He kisses her wrist. She suddenly gasps, sharply, withdraws her hand. She screams. Louis stands.

(他吻着她的手腕。她突然感到疼痛,想要把手缩回来,然后开始尖叫。路易站起身。)

LOUIS: Hush, Yvette –

路易:安静,伊薇特。

LOUIS: Hear me now! This place is cursed. Damned. And your master is the devil! Get out while you can.

Y ou're free men. Do you hear me! Run! Leave! Save yourselves!

路易:听我说。这地方被诅咒了!遭了天谴!你们的主人是魔鬼!跑得远远的吧,你们自由了!听到了吗,走!离开!保住自己的性命吧!

Louis is burning the whole house. Suddenly a large French window cascades inwards and Lestat stands ther e, whip in hand.

(路易点着了整栋房子。列斯达破窗而入,愤怒地挥舞手臂。)

LESTAT: Y ou! Perfect! Perfect! Just burn the place, burn every thing we own! Have us living in a field like cattle!

列斯达:你!太好了,太好了!烧掉这房子,烧到我们所有的一切!就让我们像牲口一样在田地里生活吧!

LOUIS: Y ou thought you could have it all.

路易:你以为你可以拥有一切。

LESTAT: Shut up, Louis! Come here!

列斯达:闭嘴,路易!过来!

LOUIS: Where are we?

路易:这是哪儿?

LESTAT: Where do you think, my idiot friend? We're in a nice filthy cemetery. Does this make you happy? I s this fitting and proper enough?

列斯达:你认为呢,我的笨蛋朋友!我们在一个漂亮的肮脏坟墓里。你满意了?这才是你想要的?

LOUIS: We belong in hell.

路易:我们属于地狱。

LESTAT: And what if there is no hell, or they don't want us there? Ever think of that?

列斯达:如果没有地狱,如果他们不让我们下地狱呢?想想吧!

LOUIS (V.O.): But there was a hell. No matter where we live, we were in it. We rented rooms on the waterfr ont of New Orleans.

路易(旁白):但地狱的确存在。无论生活在哪儿,我们都身处地狱里。我们在新奥尔良的海滨租了一套房子。

LESTAT: Y our friend has no head for wine.

列斯达:你的朋友不胜酒力。

WHORE: Don’t worry. I can warm that cold skin of yours better than she can.

妓女:别担心。我能比她更能暖热你那冰冷的皮肤。

LESTAT: Do you think so?

列斯达:你真这么想吗?

WHORE: You're warm now.

妓女:哟,你身上挺暖和的。

LESTAT: Ah, but the price is pretty high. Y our pretty friend - I exhausted her. So sweet. So soft. I can see yo u lying on a bed of satin.

列斯达:啊,但是代价很高,你这位漂亮的朋友,她竭尽了全力。柔软,多么柔软。我可以想象你躺在松软光滑的床上。

WHORE: Such things you say.

妓女:说什么呀!

LESTAT: Do you know what manner of bed? Should I put out the light? And then put out your light. Once I put out thy light, you cannot give it vital breath again. Its needs must wither. For you, Louis, you can preten d it’s wine.

列斯达:你了解什么样的床上情趣?让我把灯熄了吧。然后熄灭你的生命之火。一旦我熄灭你生命的火焰,你就再也不能让生命再燃了。它注定枯萎。给你的,路易,你可以当它是美酒。

LOUIS: She’s not dead!

路易:她没死!

LESTAT: Y ou cannot put your mortal nature. Y ou resist what can bring you peace.

列斯达:你迷恋你的人性!你拒绝着能给你带来平静的东西。

LOUIS: Y ou call this peace?

路易:你把这叫作平静?

LESTAT: We're predators, whose all-seeing eyes give them detachment!

列斯达:我们在掠夺着这些惊恐之人的性命。

LOUIS: The girl, Lestat!

路易:那女孩,列斯达!

LESTAT: Then take her, Louis, end that hunger!

列斯达:喝她的血,路易,终止你的饥饿!

LOUIS: No!

路易:不!

LESTAT: Shh! Now, my child. Y ou're tired, you want to sleep.

列斯达:嘘……我的孩子,你累了,你想要睡觉!

WHORE: It's a coffin, a coffin! Let me out!

妓女:这是个棺材,是棺材!让我出去!

LESTAT: It’s your coffin, my love, enjoy it! Most of us never get to know what it feels like.

列斯达:这是你的棺材,宝贝,好好享用吧。我们大多数人从来都不知道躺在里面的感觉。LOUIS: Why do you do this?

路易:你为什么要这样?

LESTAT: I like to do it. I enjoy it. Take you aesthete's taste to purer things. Kill them swiftly if you will, but do it! For do not doubt, you are a killer Louis!

列斯达:我喜欢这样,我陶醉于此。把你的审美体验用于更纯洁的东西吧。你愿意迅速地杀死人,就迅速杀,但一定要杀!要明白,你就是杀手,路易!

LESTAT: What’s happen?

列斯达:怎么了?

WHORE: It’s a coffin.

妓女:这是个棺材。

LESTAT: Oh so it is. Y ou must be dead.

列斯达:哦,是啊。那你一定是死了。

WHORE(speaks to Louis): I’m not dead, am I?

妓女(对路易说):我还没死,是吧?

LESTAT: No, you’re not dead, not yet.

列斯达;不,你还没死,还没有。

LOUIS: Y ou finish this, you finish this now!

路易:把这了结了,现在把这了结掉!

LESTAT: Y ou finish it!

列斯达:你来了结!

WHORE: Save me please. Save me! Y ou will let me go! I can’t die like this! I need a priest!

妓女:请救救我,救救我!你会让我走的。我不能就这么死了,我要去见牧师!

LESTAT: My friend is a priest, he will hear your sins before you die. Unless I make her one of us…

列斯达:我的朋友就是牧师,他会在你死之前听你忏悔的。要不我把她也变成吸血鬼…… LOUIS: No!

路易:不!

LESTAT: Take her, Louis. End her suffering. End yours!

列斯达:那就杀了她,路易。结束她的痛苦。结束你的痛苦!

LOUIS: No!

路易:不!

LESTAT: Now, are you happy, Louis?

列斯达:现在,你满意了,路易?

LOUIS: God! To think you... are all I have to learn from...

路易:上帝啊,一想到你是我唯一的学习对象……

LESTAT: In the old world, they called it the Dark Gift, Louis. And I gave it to you.

列斯达:在旧世界里,他们把这叫黑暗禀赋,路易,我把它给了你。

MAN: Don't go that way monsieur. It's the plague. Go back the way you came.

男人:别往那儿走,先生。瘟疫肆虐。回到你来的地方去吧。

LOUIS: The way I came...

路易:那正是我来的地方……

LITTLE GIRL: Mama…Please help us. Papa left us and didn't come back. Please wake mama, monsieur. 小女孩:妈妈……请帮帮我们。爸爸丢下我们不管。请叫醒妈妈,先生。

LESTAT: My philosopher, my martyr. "Never take a human life". Oh yes! This calls for a celebration! There' s still life in the old lady yet! Here wait! Come back! Y ou are what you are! Merciful Death, how you love y our precious guilt.

列斯达:我的圣人,我的殉道者,―绝不取人性命‖。哦太好了!这真值得庆祝!这妇人栩栩如生!嗨,等等!回来!你就该这样!仁慈的死神,你是多么珍爱你的罪恶啊。

LOUIS (V.O.): Her blood coursed to my veins sweeter than life itself and as it did, Lestat's words made sens e to me. I knew peace only when I killed and when I heard her heart in that terrible rhythm I knew again that peace could be.

路易(旁白):她的血液在我血管里流动,比生命本身更加甜美。我终于明白了列斯达的话,我知道只有在杀戮之时我才能体会到平静,听着她的心脏以可怕的节奏跳动,我再次明白什么是平静。

LESTAT: All I need to find you Louis is follow the corpses of rats. Pain is terrible for you. Y ou feel it like n o other creature because you are a vampire. Y ou don't want it to go on.

列斯达:要找到你,只要跟着老鼠的尸体就行,路易。痛苦对你如此可怕。你对痛苦的感觉和别人的完全不同,因为你是吸血鬼。你不想再这样下去。

LOUIS: No.

路易:是的。

LESTAT: Then do what it is in your nature to do. And you will feel as you felt with that child in your arms. Evil is a point of view. God kills, indiscriminately, and so shall we. For no creatures under God are as we are , none so like Him as ourselves. I have a gift for you. Come. Please.

列斯达:去做你本性要做的事。你会感觉到如同那个女孩在你的怀里时的感觉。邪恶只是一种观点。上帝杀生,我们也杀生;他一视同仁。没有人比我们更像上帝。我有件礼物送给你。跟我来。拜托!

LESTAT: She's here.

列斯达:她就在这儿。

LOUIS: What are you saying?

路易:你说什么?

LESTAT: Y ou need company, Louis. More congenial than mine... Y ou remember how you wanted her, the ta ste of her –

列斯达:你需要个伴儿,路易。比我更适合的伴儿……你还记得你怎么想要她吗,渴望得到她……

LOUIS: I thought I’d killed her.

路易:我以为我已经杀了她。

LESTAT: Don't worry, Louis, your conscience is clear. Claudia, Claudia, listen to me. Y ou're ill, my precious and I'm going to give you what you need to get well.

列斯达:别担心,路易,你仍然是清白的。克劳迪娅,克劳迪娅,听我说,你病了,宝贝,我会给你痊愈所需要的东西。

LOUIS: No!

路易:不!

LESTAT: Y ou want her to die?

列斯达:你想要她死吗?

LESTAT: That's it dear. Y es…Stop, enough!

列斯达:就这样,宝贝。对,对……停下,够了!

CLAUDIA: I want some more.

克劳迪娅:我还要。

LESTAT: Of course you want more.

列斯达:当然,你还要。

Lestat rings the bell, and the maid comes in.

(列斯达拉了一下铃,女仆走了进来。)

LESTAT: Gently, cherie. They are so innocent. They must not be made to suffer. Good. Y es. All right now, st op. That’s enough, cherie. Y ou must stop before the heart stops.

列斯达:轻点儿,孩子。他们是无辜的。别让他们太过痛苦。好的,对,好好好,停下。够了,孩子。绝不能在心脏停止跳动之后继续吸。

CLAUDIA: I want some more.

克劳迪娅:我还要。

LESTAT: I know. It's best in the beginning, lest the death takes you down with it. Y ou’ve done very well, lo ok at you! Not a drop spilt. Very good!

列斯达:我知道。最好在开始的时候喝,避免死人的血让你生病。你做得非常好,看看!没有浪费一滴血。棒极了!

CLAUDIA: Where is Mama?

克劳迪娅:妈妈在哪儿?

LESTAT: Mama…Mama's gone to Heaven, cherie, like that sweet lady over there. They all go to Heaven.

列斯达:妈妈……妈妈上了天堂,宝贝,就像那个可爱的女士。他们都上了天堂。

LOUIS: All but us.

路易:除了我们。

LESTAT: Shh! Do you want to frighten our little daughter?

列斯达:嘘——你想吓到我们的女儿吗?

CLAUDIA: I'm not your daughter.

克劳迪娅:我不是你们的女儿。

LESTAT: Y es you are. Y ou are mine and Louis' daughter. Y ou see, Louis was going to leave us. He was goin g to go away. But now he's not. He's going to stay and make you happy.

列斯达:不,你是的。你是我的女儿,路易的女儿,我们的女儿。你瞧,路易原打算要走的,但现在他不走了,他要留下来照顾你,使你快乐。

CLAUDIA: Louis!

克劳迪娅:路易!

LOUIS: Y ou fiend!

路易:你这个混蛋!

LESTAT: One happy family.

列斯达:快乐的一家。

MALLOY: He did it to make you stay with him!

马洛依:他这么做就是为了让你留下来?

LOUIS: Perhaps. He knew me. He knew I would love her more than the waking world. But there was more t o it. For he lavished affection on her, there is no doubt about that, perhaps in the end he did it – because he was lonely too.

路易:也许是的。他了解我,他知道我会爱她胜过爱这个世界。但并仅仅是这样。他宠爱着她,毫无疑问,说到底,他这么做或许是因为他也感到寂寞。

DRESSMAKER: Monsieur, I need more light. I shall go blind if you do not bring me a lamp, or let me fit th is child during the day.

女裁缝:先生,我需要更多的亮光。要是你不把那灯拿给我,我会瞎的,让我白天再为这孩子做衣服吧。

LESTAT: I’m afraid, madam, that my days are sacrosanct.

列斯达:恐怕不行,女士,白天我有更重要的事要做。

LOUIS (V.O.): A little child she was, but also a fierce killer, now capable of the ruthless pursuit of blood wit h all a child's demanding.

路易(旁白):她是一个小姑娘,但更是个残暴的杀手,为了满足一个孩子对血的需求而大开杀戒。

DRESSMAKER: Ouch!

女裁缝:噢!

CLAUDIA: Let me kiss it better...

克劳迪娅:让我帮你吻一下吧……

LESTAT: Claudia, Claudia! Now, who will we get now to finish your dress? A little practicality, cherie, Rem

ember, never in our home!

列斯达:克劳迪娅,克劳迪娅!现在谁来替你做衣服呢!你得记着,小姐,记住,绝不要在家里杀人!

LOUIS (V.O.): She slept in my coffin at first, curling her little fingers round my hair. Till the day came whe n she wanted one of her own. But still whenever she woke, she would climb in mine. They found death fast i n those days, before she learnt to play with the, to delay the moment till she had taken what she wanted...

路易(旁白):一开始她和我一起睡在棺材里,小小的手指在我的头发上打圈儿。后来她想要自己的棺材。但每当她醒来,还是会爬进我的棺材里。在她学会怎么玩弄猎物之前,人们总是死得很快,后来她学会在玩够之后再把他们杀死……

WOMAN: Why are you crying, child? Are you lost, my love?

女人:你怎么在这儿哭,孩子?你走丢了吗,我的宝贝?

CLAUDIA: Mama...

克劳迪娅:妈妈……

WOMAN: Hush now, don't cry. We'll find her...

女人:哦,不用担心,别哭,我们会找到她的……

CLAUDIA: Mama...

克劳迪娅:妈妈……

WOMAN: Oh, ma cherie.

女人:哦,我的小可怜儿。

PIANO-TEACHER: The thumb girl! Mind the thumb!

钢琴老师:注意拇指,姑娘!注意拇指该怎么放!

DOLLMAKER: They are expensive, my dear. Maybe too expensive for a young girl like you...

玩具匠:它们十分昂贵,我的孩子。对你这样的小姑娘来说很昂贵……

LESTAT: Claudia! What have we told you?

列斯达:克劳迪娅!我怎么告诉你的!

CLAUDIA: Never in the house!

克劳迪娅:绝不在家里杀人。

LESTAT: Give me some room.

列斯达:给我腾个地方……

LOUIS(V.O.): To me she was a child, but to Lestat a pupil, an infant prodigy with a lust for killing like his o wn. Together, they finished of whole families.

路易(旁白):她对我来说是个孩子,对列斯达而言则是个学生,一个和他有一样杀人欲望的小天才。他们总是一起杀光整个家族的人。

LESTAT: Wonderful! Wonderful! Now play something on a more somber note.

列斯达:棒极了,棒极了!现在弹奏一些忧郁的曲子吧。

LOUIS (V.O.): Time can pass quickly for mortals when they're happy. With us it was the same. The years fly by like minutes. The city around us grew. Sailboats gave way to steamships disgorging an endless menu of magnificent strangers. A new world has grown around us. And we were all Americans now.

路易(旁白):对于人们来说,快乐的时光总是过得很快。对我们也一样。时光飞逝,城市日渐兴旺,小帆船被蒸汽船替代,大批的陌生人随之到来。一个新的世界在我们身边展开。我们现在都成了美国人。

LESTAT: These filth modern tide! What I wouldn’t give for a drop of old-fashioned Creole blood!

列斯达:这肮脏的新浪潮!我对他们不屑一顾。

LOUIS: Y ankees are not your taste.

路易:是啊,美国人不合你的口味。

LESTAT: Their democracy is not suiting my palate. Now that is pure Creole. Trust Claudia to have found he r. What’s it? Don’t you want her?

列斯达:他们的民主思想不合我的口味。看,这样的人才有意思。克劳迪娅一定会弄到她的。怎么?你不想要她吗?

CLAUDIA: I want to be her. Can’t me, be like her one day?

克劳迪娅:我想要成为她。我可以吗,我可以变成她那样吗?

LESTAT: More melancholy nonsense. Y ou grow more like Louis daily! Soon you’l l be eating rats!

列斯达:无聊透顶!你越来越像路易,总有一天你也会开始吃老鼠!

CLAUDIA: Rats? When did you eat rats, Louis?

克劳迪娅:老鼠?你什么时候吃过老鼠,路易?

LOUIS: It was a long, long time ago. Before you were born. And I don’t recommend them.

路易:在很久很久以前,那时你还没有出生。我可不推荐你吃。

LOUIS (V.O.): Thirty years had pasted, yet her body remained that of an eternal child. Her eyes alone told t he story of her age, staring from under her curls with a questioning that would one day need an answer.

路易(旁白):30年过去了,她的身体仍然是一个小女孩。只有她的双眼暴露了她的年龄,她的脑海里充满了疑问,总有一天需要解答。

CLAUDIA: Another doll? I have dozen, don’t you realize?

克劳迪娅:又一个玩具娃娃?我已经有一打玩具娃娃了,你不知道吗?

LESTAT: I thought you could use one more.

列斯达:我以为你还想要一个。

CLAUDIA: Why always on this night?

克劳迪娅:为什么总是这晚?

LESTAT: What do you mean?

列斯达:你说什么?

CLAUDIA: Y ou always give me the dolls on the same nights of the year.

克劳迪娅:你总是在每年的今晚送给我玩具娃娃。

LESTAT: Oh, I didn't realize.

列斯达:哦,这我还没注意到。

CLAUDIA: Is this my birthday? Y ou dress me like a doll. Y ou make my hair like a doll. Why?

克劳迪娅:今天是我的生日吗?你让我穿得像个娃娃,你把我的头发弄得像个娃娃。为什么?LESTAT: Some of these are so old and tattered. Y ou should throw them away.

列斯达:很多玩具娃娃都旧了,破破烂烂。你该把它们扔掉。

CLAUDIA: I will do it!

克劳迪娅:我会的!

LESTAT: Claudia, Claudia. Claudia! What have you done?

列斯达:克劳迪娅,克劳迪娅,克劳迪娅!你都干了些什么?

CLAUDIA: What you taught me that…

克劳迪娅:都是你教我做的……

LOUIS: Y ou leave a corpse in here to rot?

路易:你把一具尸体放在这里腐烂?

CLAUDIA: I wanted her. I want to be her!

克劳迪娅:我想要她。我想要变成她那样!

LESTAT: She is mad! She pollutes the very house we live in!

列斯达:她疯了!她弄脏了我们的住处!

LOUIS: Claudia!

路易:克劳迪娅!

CLAUDIA: Do you want me to be a doll forever?

克劳迪娅:你想让我永远是个娃娃吗?

LOUIS: Claudia, don't –

路易:克劳迪娅,不要——

CLAUDIA: Why not? Can't I change, like everybody else? Which of you did it? Which of you did it? Whic h of you made me the way I am?

克劳迪娅:为什么不要?我不能像别的人一样改变吗?你们俩谁干的,你们俩谁干的?是哪个把我变成现在这个样子的?

LESTAT: What you are? A vampire who pollutes its own bed?

列斯达:你现在什么样子?一个弄脏自己的床的吸血鬼?

CLAUDIA: And if I cut my hair again?

克劳迪娅:如果我把头发再剪掉呢?

LESTAT: It will grow back again.

列斯达:它还会长回来。

CLAUDIA: But it wasn't always so! I had a mother once! And Louis - he had a wife! He was mortal the sam e as she! And so was I!

克劳迪娅:可并不一直是这样的!我曾经有妈妈。路易——他有妻子!他以前也和她一样是人!我以前也是!

LOUIS: Claudia!

路易:克劳迪娅!

CLAUDIA: Y ou made us what we are, didn't you?

克劳迪娅:是你把我们变成现在这个样子的,对吧?

LESTAT: Stop her Louis!

列斯达:快制止她,路易!

CLAUDIA: Did you do it to me? How did you do it?

克劳迪娅:是你干的?用什么方法?

LESTAT: And why should I tell you? It's in my power.

列斯达:我为什么要告诉你。这是我的力量。

CLAUDIA: Why yours alone? Tell me how it was done!

克劳迪娅:为什么就你一个人有这种力量?告诉我你是怎么做的!

LESTAT: Be glad I made you what you are! Y ou'd be dead not if I hadn't, like the damned corpse. Now get r id of it!

列斯达:我把你变成这样,你该感激不尽!如果你一直是个凡人,现在早死了,就像那具该死的尸体。去把它清理掉!

CLAUDIA: Y ou get rid of it!

克劳迪娅:你自己去把它清理掉!

100句经典英文电影台词

100句经典英文电影台词 100句经典英文电影台词 1,Frankly,my dear,I dont give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939) 2,Im going to make him an offer he cant refuse. 我会开出他无法拒绝的条件。(《教父》1972) 3,You dont understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I couldve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是 个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价 值的游民! (《码头风云》1954) 4,Toto,Ive got a feeling were not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 5,Heres looking at you,kid. 永志不忘。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,Im ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. Its going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,You talking to me? 你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976) 11、原文:Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable? 出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hells Angels,1930 译文:假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗? 12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979) 13,Love means never having to say youre sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970) 14、I could dance with youtill the cows come home. On second thought, Id rather dance with the cows until you came home. 我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁

经典台词中英对照

Trask: Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist and you are a liar. 西门斯先生,你是一个狡猾的包庇者,是一个说谎者。 Frank: But not a snitch! 却不是告密者。 Trask: Excuse me 请原谅,再说一遍。 Frank: No, I don't think I will. 我不会原谅你 Trask: Mr. Slade 斯莱德先生 Frank: This is such a crock of shit! 这纯粹是一堆狗屁话。 Trask: Please watch your language, Mr. Slade; you are in the Baird School, not a barracks. Mr. Simms, I'll give you one final opportunity to speak up. 请注意你的语言斯莱德先生,这里是拜尔德中学不是军营。西门斯先生我给你最后一次机会申辩。Frank: Mr. Simms doesn't want it. He doesn't need to be labeled, still worthy of being a Baird man! What the hell is that What is your motto here Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide, anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake Well, gentleman, when the shit hits the fan some guys run and some guys stay, here's Charlie, facing the fire and there's George hiding in big daddy's pocket. And what are you doing And you are gonna reward George, and destroy Charlie. 西门斯先生不需要申辩,他不需要被贴上无愧于拜尔德人的标签。这到底是什么你们的校训是什么孩子们,给你们的同学打小报告,要是隐瞒不能撒底的交待,就把你放在火上烤。看吧!子弹扫来的时候,有些人 跑了,有些人毅力不动。这位查理迎上去面对火刑,而乔治躲到他老爸的卵翼之下去了,你要怎么做,奖 赏乔治,还是毁掉查理。 Trask: Are you finished, Mr. Slade 你讲完了没有斯莱德中校。 Frank: No, I'm just getting warmed up! I don't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryant, William Tell, whoever, their spirit is dead, if they ever had one. It's gone. You're building a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoing snitches. And if you think you're preparing these minnows for manhood, you better think again, because I say you're killing the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills. What a sham! What kind of a show are you guys putting on here today I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me, I'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact, it's non-negotiable, you know how I know, someone here, and I'm not gonna say who, offered to buy it, only Charlie here wasn't selling.不~~~我才刚刚开了个头,我不知道那些有名的校友是谁—威廉霍华德塔夫、威廉詹尼斯布莱克、威廉蒂尔,管他呢;他们的精神已经死了,就算有也不在了。你眼下正在打造用来运送告密者的远洋轮,要是你以为 正在把他们培养成男子汉,那么你想错了,因为你杀死了恰恰是这种精神,也就这学校所声称的立校精神~ 多么可耻,你们今天上演的到底是一出什么样的闹剧,在这件事情当中唯一值得夸奖的人就坐在我身边, 让我告诉你们这个孩子的品行无可挑剔,这是毋庸置疑,以为我不知道,这里有人~我不说是谁,想收买他。查理不会出卖自己的灵魂 Trask: Sir, you're out of order.

罗密欧与朱丽叶经典台词中英对照精编版

罗密欧:朱丽叶,凭着这一轮皎洁的月亮,它的银光涂染着这些果树的梢端,我发誓—— Romeo: juliet, With this round of bringing a moon, it's silver cov er these fruit tree's top, i promiss 朱丽叶:啊!不要指着月亮起誓,它是变化无常的,每个月都有盈亏圆缺;你要是指着它起誓,也许你的爱情也会像它一样无常。 juliet: oh, dont swear with the moon, it change often, every mon th has it's own wax and wane; if you swear with it, your love wil l be like it perhaps? 罗密欧:那么我指着什么起誓呢? Remeo: then what should i swear with?? 朱丽叶:不用起誓吧;或者要是你愿意的话,就凭着你优美的自身起誓,那是我所崇拜的偶像,我一定会相信你的。 Juliet: no need to sear; or if u wish, then swear with your own g raceful, that's the idol i adore, i will believe in you for sure. 罗密欧:要是我的出自深心的爱情—— Romeo: i swear from the bottom of my heart 朱丽叶:哦,好了,别起誓啦。我虽然喜欢你,却不喜欢今天晚上的密约;它太仓卒太轻率、太出人意外了,正像一闪电光,等不及人家开一声口,已经消隐了下去。好人,再会吧!这一朵爱的蓓蕾,靠着夏天的暖风的吹拂,也许会在我们下次相见的时候,开出鲜艳的花来。晚安,晚安!但愿恬静的安息同样降临到你我两人的心头! Juliet: oh, forget it, don't swear, althought i love you, but didn't like tonight's date; its too rush and surprised, it's like a bolt of li ghtning, cant even wait before i say something, its already gone. goodbye love! this is a love's bud, with the warm wind blow of summer, perhaps next time when we meet, it will bloom a colour

电影《怦然心动》经典台词【中英文对照】

电影《怦然心动》经典台词【中英文对照】“有些人沦为平庸浅薄,金玉其外,而败絮其中。可不经意间,有一天你会遇到一个彩虹般绚丽的人,从此以后,其他人就不过是匆匆浮云。”下面是留学为您整理的电影《怦然心动》经典台词中英文对照,希望您喜欢! A painting is more than the sum of its parts. A cow by itself is just a cow. A meadowby itself is just grass, flowers. And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light. But you put them all together and it can be magic. 一幅画不是众多物件简单拼凑而成的。牛只是一头牛,草地也只有青草和鲜花,而穿过树枝的阳光也仅仅只是一束光,但如果将它们放到一起,就会产生魔一般的魅力。 The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view. 我爬得越高,眼前的风景便愈发迷人。 Somedays the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was during one of those sunsets that my father ' s idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.

经典电影台词(中英对照)

经典的电影台词(中英对照) 来源:普特英语 ㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢? 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2.I laugh in the face of danger.

《致青春》经典台词 (中英文对照)

《致青春》经典台词(中英文对照) Love really is like a cup of coffee. Bitter...sweet...fragrant. 爱情真的就像一杯咖啡,有苦,有甜,却又芳香四溢。 I knew you were the kind of person who changes mind every three seconds, that's why you never get anywhere. 我就知道你这种人,做什么都是朝三暮四,注定一事无成。 My life is like a building which can be put up only once. I always neead to be precise. Can't afford a single centimeter's error. 我的人生是一栋只能建造一次的楼房。我必须让它精确无比,不能有一厘米的差池。

Damn it! Just my luck to make an enemy right off! 靠,冤家路窄! To travel with someone is good fortune. To sleep on the same bed with someone is great fortune. 百年修得同船渡,千年修得共枕眠。 I've had a crush on a boy for ages...but he doesn't even notice me. 我一直暗恋一个男生,可他都没正眼看过我。 I don't have big dreams, not really. I'm not hankering for the good life, I just want to be comfortable. 我没有什么远大的理想,不求最好,只求安逸。 The presence of a dragon makes any river sacred. (Or: A lake needn't be deep; It has supernatural power so long as there is a dragon in it. ) 水不在深,有龙则灵。 Any student who dares to skip my classes...clearly doesn't know my reputation. 我的课都敢翘,也不打听打听我是谁。 My biggest dream is to stay young forever.

经典电影台词对白4(中英文对照)

31、《魂断蓝桥》 Oh Roy, you're alive! 战争终于过去,活下来的Roy满心欢喜地回到家乡,在火车站遇到了已沦入风尘的恋人Mara。男的是喜出望外、讲起话来喋喋不休;女的却只重复着那一句话“你还活着”: 32、《狮子王》 Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 33、《落跑的新娘》 "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart -- you're the only one for me." “我肯定我们会分开;我肯定我们一方离另一方而去,在一个人死后。但更我肯定,我现在若不求你留下来陪我,我会后悔一辈子。” 34、Roman Holiday《罗马假日》 J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most? A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

《狮子王》经典台词(中英文对照)

狮子王(英文版)经典台词及翻译 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在 微妙的平衡中生。 2.I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3.I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个 世界对你不理睬你也可以这样对待。 5.It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6.You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对, 过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 8.This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而 战斗,谁为呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信 你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10.I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

英文电影经典台词

英语电影经典台词 Andie? Can we talk a minute? 可以谈几句吗 And you are? 你是哪位? Are you being sarcastic, soldier? No.你在说反话吗,士兵?不 At least I’ll die in the line of duty, proud and strong.至少是因公殉职,光荣而自豪Are you all right? 你还好吧? Any more questions you want to ask? 还有什么问题要问吗? At least we can get free cookies.至少我们还能得到免费饼干。 And everything seems to be going so well.一切似乎都那么地顺理成章。 But I do believe they will happen for some reason.一切都是有原因的。 Be right back.马上回来 Brothers in arms.兄弟齐心,兄弟携手 Calm down冷静,别别,听我说 Don’t ask me questions.我向我提问? Can we go home first? I need to take my laptop.能先回趟家吗?我的去哪笔记本。Couldn’t’ agree with you more, sir.长官完全赞同您的观点。 Don’t move! Stay still! 呆在原地别动 Don’t scare him like that? 别那么吓唬他。 Do you read me? 你能听到我讲话吗? Do you have a visual? 你看到什么了吗? Does anybody know who is responsible for this?有人知道这事儿是谁干的吗? Everything is fine.一切都好

中英文对照_印象最深刻的电影台词

印象最深刻的电影台词https://www.360docs.net/doc/962412401.html, 2008年06月18日 17:45 新浪教育 印象最深刻的电影台词 《肖申克的救赎》: 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 《阿甘正传》: 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。 7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 《狮子王》: 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

最新《泰戈尔诗集》经典语录中英文对照版资料

《泰戈尔诗集》经典语录中英文对照版 1.如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也失去了群星。 If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars. 2.我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了它的天空。 My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes. 3.它是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。 It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom. 4.你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。 What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow. 5.瀑布歌唱道:"当我找到了自己的自由时,我找到了我的歌。" The waterfall sing, "I find my song, when I find my freedom." 6.你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。 You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long. 7.人不能在他的历史中表现出他自己,他在历史中奋斗着露出头角。 Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it. 8.我们如海鸥之与波涛相遇似地,遇见了,走近了。海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚地流开,我们也分别了。 Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart. 9.当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。 We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility. 10.决不要害怕刹那--永恒之声这样唱着。 Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting. 11."完全"为了对"不全"的爱,把自己装饰得美丽。 The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect. 12.错误经不起失败,但是真理却不怕失败。 Wrong cannot afford defeat but right can. 13.这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。 In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain. 14.我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。 We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us. 15.人对他自己建筑起堤防来。 Man barricades against himself. 16.使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。 Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves. 17.我想起了其他的浮泛在生与死与爱以及被遗忘的川流上的的时代,我便感觉到离开尘世的自由了。 I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel the freedom of passing away.18.只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的。Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way. 19.思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听见它们鼓翼之声了。 Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.I hear the voice of their wings. 20."谁如命运似的催着我向前走呢?""那是我自己,在身背后大跨步走着。" Who drives me forward like fate?The Myself striding on my back. 21.我们的欲望把彩虹的颜色借给那只不过是云雾的人生。 Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life

英文电影经典台词大全

英文电影经典台词大全 导读:本文是关于英文电影经典台词大全的文章,如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享! 1、You can’t handle the truth!你不能操纵事实!《义海雄风》 2、All right,Mr。DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up。好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。《日落大道》 3、I am big!It’s the pictures that got small。我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。《日落大道》 4、Death is just a part of life,something we're all destined to do。死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》 5、A man can be destroyed but not defeated。一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》 6、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers。我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。《欲望号街车》 7、Love means never having to say you’re sorry。爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》 8、You had me at hello。你一开口就征服了我!《加菲猫》 9、After all,tomorrow is another day!毕竟,明天又是新的一天!《乱世佳人》 10、There’s no crying in baseball!在棒球运动中没有哭泣!

《红粉联盟》 11、Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon。We have the stars。噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。《扬帆》 12、I think it's hard winning a war with words。我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。《乱世佳人》 13、Wait a minute,wait a minute。You ain’t heard nothin’yet!等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!《爵士歌手》 14、Shed no tears for me,my glory lives forever!不要为我流泪,我的荣誉将永远流传。《星球大战2》 15、A boy’s best friend is his mother。一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。《惊魂记》 16、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates。You never know what you’re gonna get。妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。《阿甘正传》 17、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good。没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。《华尔街》 18、I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!《壮志凌云》 19、You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?《出租车司机》 20、Show me the money!让我看到钱!《甜心先生》 21、I’ll have what she’s having。我会拥有她所拥有的。《当

经典电影台词中英文

经典电影台词中英文 导读:本文是关于经典电影台词中英文,如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享! 1、如果当时你没走,后来的我们会不会不一样。——《后来的我们》 If you hadn't gone, would we be different then? 2、毕业时我们在一起,希望未来我们还能再相遇!——《谁的青春不迷茫》 When we graduate, we hope that we can meet again in the future. 3、我们人类更关心的是拥有,而不是存在。——《超体》 We humans are more concerned with possession rather than being. 4、钱不是问题,是你不在我心里了。——《北京遇上西雅图》 Money is not a problem. You are not in my heart. 5、你妈妈也去过不少地方耶!还有这种嗜好!只拍床这么变态!——《前度》 Your mother has been to many places. And this hobby! Only filming the bed so abnormal! 6、可以负责任的告诉你,黎叔很生气,后果很严重!——《天下无贼》 I can tell you responsibly that Uncle Li is very angry and

the consequences are very serious.

7、男人钱多钱少不重要,找一个知冷知热疼你的。——《北京遇上西雅图》 It doesn't matter if a man has more money or less money. 8、如果我多一张船票,你会不会跟我一起走?——《花样年华》 If I have another ticket, will you go with me? 9、解散,重组,没有区别,本质相同。——《超体》 There is no difference between dissolution and reorganization. 10、基础决定高度。心态决定状态。——《少年班》 The foundation determines height. State of mind determines state. 11、孤独不是永远的,在一起才是永远的。——《观音山》 Solitude is not eternal, and together is forever. 12、我一看有人提着包离开这个城市,别管他去哪,我都很羡慕。——《立春》 As soon as I saw someone leaving the city with a bag, no matter where he went, I was very envious. 13、这不在于我爱你多少,而是我能忍多少。——《二次曝光》 It's not how much I love you, but how much I can bear.

20句迪斯尼动画经典台词中英对照

1. Let your heart guide you. It whisperss, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time 跟随你心的指引吧。它总是低诉着前进的方向,所以请仔细聆听。《大脚板走天涯》 2. "HAKUNA MATATA"...it means no worries - The Lion King “哈库那马塔塔”……就是没有烦恼的意思。《狮子王》 3. The past can hurt. You can either run from it or learn from it. - The Lion King 陈年往事固然伤人,但你可以选择从中吸取教训,或者远远地逃离。《狮子王》4. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh 如果你要活到一百岁,那么我只要活到一百岁差一天,这样我就不用度过没有你陪伴的分分秒秒。《小熊维尼》 5. Remember: Always let your conscience be your guide. - Pinocchio 记住:要凭着你的良心做事。《木偶奇遇记》 6. You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew. - Pocahontas 你自以为只有你那样的才算是人类,必须长得像你同你一样思维。但倘若你愿跟随用陌生人的脚步,你就会学到你从不明白的事情。《风中奇缘》 7. Nothing's impossible. - Alice In Wonderland 没有什么是不可能的。《爱丽丝梦游仙境》 8. Hmm! Teenagers. They think they know everything. You give them an inch and they swim all over you! - Little Mermaid 哼嗯!小屁孩。总是自以为是。得寸进尺,赶明儿就游你头上去了。《小美人鱼》9. I'm not worthless -- and I don't have fleas. - Aladdin 我可不是一无是处——我身上也不带跳蚤。《阿拉丁》

20部经典英文电影对白

20部经典英文电影对白, 哪个最经典? 20部经典英文电影对白, 哪个最经典? 每部电影都有让人难忘的经典对白,下列对白哪个是您最欣赏的呢? 1.《乱世佳人》 Tomorrow is another day. 2.《泰坦尼克号》 Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go o f that promise. 3.《007系列》 "Bond. James Bond." 4.《阿甘正传》 Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're go nna get." Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is j ust a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could. Jenny: Are you stupid or something? Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does. 5.《终结者》 "I'll be back!" 6.《英国病人》 We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this m arked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I'v e wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps. 7.《空军一号》 “My family first” 8.《罗马假日》 I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it? 9.《绿野仙踪》 "There's no place like home." 10.《卡萨布兰卡》 Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

相关文档
最新文档