365句常用英文电话用语

365句常用英文电话用语
365句常用英文电话用语

365句常用英文电话用语

Hello. Is there Susan speaking?喂,是苏珊吗?

Who?谁啊?

Tian Yuan.田园。

You must have the wrong number.你一定打错电话了。

Oh, I'm sorry.噢,对不起。

Is Li Ying in?李英在家吗?

Wrong number.打错电话了。

Isn't this the Nanjing University?请问是南京大学吗?

No. It's not.不是。

Oh. I'm sorry.噢,对不起。

May I please speak to Ling Ling?我可以和玲玲讲话吗?

There is no one here by that name.这里没有玲玲这个人。

Is this five-two-one double eight six-four?这里是521-8864吗?

No. This is five-two-one double eight three-five.不,这里是521-8835。

Oh. I'm sorry.噢,对不起。

That's all right.没关系。

Are you sure you are dialing the right number?你确定你打的号码是对的吗?

What number are you trying to dial?你要的电话是什么号码?

No one lives here by that name.这里没有人叫那个名字。

I'm sorry. I dialed the wrong number.对不起,我打错电话了。

May I speak to the head of the household?我可以请户主听电话吗?

May I ask who's calling?请问你是谁?

I am calling on behalf of the Private Teacher Company.我代表家教公司给您打电话。

This is Susan with Jiaotong University student. May I have your name, sir?我是交通大学的在校生苏珊,请问您贵姓?

My name is Li.我姓李。

Excuse me, Mr. Li. Do you have children, Mr. Li?打搅了,李先生。您有孩子吗?

Yes.有。

Great. I believe you must care for his educations.太好了。我相信你肯定很关心他的教育吧。

You probably heard about it. We have private teachers in our holiday.或许你已经听说过。我们交大的学生在假期间做家教。

We will help your children in learning lessons in their free time.我们可以帮助您的孩子在他们空闲时学习功课。

We are running a special offer on this holiday.我们在这个假期有个特价优惠。

You might want to know more about it.我想你肯定想多了解点吧。

May I ask who I am talking to?请问你是谁?

I am a representative of Politics Association.我是政治协会的代表。

I am calling for the A company.我是代表A公司打电话来的。

This is Wang with China Bank.我是中国银行的王先生。

Maybe you read our ads in the newspaper.也许你在报纸上看过我们的广告。

Maybe you saw our commercials on TV.也许你在电视上看过我们的广告。

Let me give you more detail.让我来详细说明。

I would like to tell you more about it.我很乐意向你说得更详细一点。

Mr. Lu, we are very pleased to be able to offer this product to you.陆先生,我们很高兴能提供这个产品给您。

Would you please repeat your offer again?能否再说一遍您的优惠?

Oh. Your offer sounds interesting.哦,您所给的优惠听起来蛮吸引人的。

Yes. This product will save you a lot of money and time.是的。这个产品可为你节省很多的钱和时间。

And plus, if you are not completely satisfied, you can return it to us.并且,如果您不是百分百的满意,你可以将产品退还给我们。

So, it's virtually risk-free for you.所以,事实上对您而言,是完全没有风险的。

Hello. This is a representative of Zhongyou Department Store.喂,您好。我是中友百货的。

Sir, everything now is offered with a great discount.先生,所有的东西都在打很大的折扣。

I am sure you would like to know more about it.我相信您一定想知道详情。

I am sorry. I am not free right now.对不起,我现在很忙。

Sir, this offer will expire this week.先生,这次特价这个礼拜就结束

了。

This is the last chance you can get up to 60 percent discount.这是您可以得到6折的最后机会。

Yeah, and I have to finish this report by four.是,我在四点之前得完成这个报告。

Hello, I wish to speak to Xiao Fu.喂,我想和小付通话。

This is Xiao Fu speaking.我就是。

Oh, how do you do, Xiao Fu. This is Mary.哦,你好,小付。我是Mary。

Mary, I'm glad you called me.Mary,很高兴你给我打电话。`

I'm calling to ask you some questions about Susan.我打电话是想问一些关于苏珊的事。

Sure. Oh, sorry, Mary, I'd better go now.可以。哦,抱歉,Mary,我要挂电话了。

Is the boss coming by?是老板过来了吗?

OK. I'll let you get back to your work.好,你过去工作吧。

I'll call you again later, OK?我以后再打给你,好吗?

OK.好的。

Oh, Somebody's at the door. I have to go.哦,有人来了,我得去开门。

"Sorry, I have to say ""good-bye""."我不得不说再见了。

I'll think about it and call you back soon, OK?我考虑一下,回头我尽快打电话给你,好吗?

Sorry. I have a meeting right now.抱歉,我马上有个会议要开。

Emergency Assistance, may I help you?紧急事故救援中心,有什么需要帮助的吗?

I've just been robbed. What should I do?我刚刚被抢劫了,现在不知道该怎么办?

Are you injured, sir?先生,您受伤了吗?

No, no, I'm just a little upset.没有,没有受伤,只是情绪有点不稳。

Please remain calm, sir. Just give me your name and your location.请保持镇静,先生。告诉我你的名字和所在地点。

My name is Lu Wei. I am beside Beijing Hotel on Changan Street.我叫陆伟,在长安街北京饭店旁边。

Please stay where you are, we'll have a patrol car there in two minutes.请您呆在原地,两分钟之内我们派巡逻车过来。

I've just been the victim of a robbery.我被抢劫了。

A thief has just robbed me. Can you send the police?一个盗贼抢劫了我,你能替我报警吗?

Please try to keep relaxed, sir.别太紧张,先生。

Just give me your name and the place where you are calling from?请给我您的姓名与地点所在。

San Francisco General Hospital.这里是旧金山总医院。

Hello. This is an emergency. Can you please send an ambulance?喂,这儿有急病患者,请派一部救护车来。

OK, OK- just try to calm down, sir.好,好,请冷静下来,先生。

And tell me where you are and what's happened.告诉我你在哪里,发生了什么事?

OK. Right. Uh, We're at La Traviata restaurant in North Beach.是,对。我们在North Beach的La Traviata餐厅。

And my wife is- uh-我的太太她-

Is your wife ill?是你太太病了吗?

Uh, in a way.嗯,是呀。

Sir, I thought this was an emergency.先生,我想这是一位急病患者。

It is! She's having pains a minute apart!是啊。她隔一分钟就会痛呀。

You mean from the food?是不是吃东西引起的?

From the baby!是胎儿引起的。

She's having a baby?她怀孕了吗?

Yeah!是啊!

Well, why didn't you tell me?! Now, what's the restaurant's address?那你为什么不早告诉我?餐厅的地址是?

Uh, uh, it's 888 Grant Avenue. It's a block east of Washington Square.嗯,哦,是Grant大道888号。华盛顿广场东边的一个街区。

OK, sir, just sit tight, and we'll have an ambulance there in about ten minutes.好的,先生。你就在那边等着,救护车10分钟之内到。

Thanks a lot.多谢,多谢!

There is an emergency. Please send a fire engine.这有火灾,请尽快派消防车来。

There's been a car accident, please call the police.这发生了车祸,请快报警。

Take it easy, sir. I'll need your name, in full, and what's happened.别着

急,给我你的全名和事情的情况。

May I speak with Mr. Chen, please?可以请陈先生听电话吗?

Sorry, but he is out at the moment.抱歉,他现在出去了?

Then, please tell him that Zhao Li called.这样好了,请转告他赵力来过电话。

Yes. I'm sorry, but how do you spell your last name, sir?好的,不过对不起,先生你的姓怎么拼?

It's Zhao, Z-H-A-O.姓赵,Z-H-A-O。

Please tell him that Lu Ming tried to contact him.请你转告他陆明正设法跟他联系。

Please inform him that Chen Gang was calling.麻烦你通知他陈刚来过电话。

Please give him the message.请转告他。

What's the spelling of your family name, sir?您的姓怎么拼,先生?

May I speak to Miss Tan, please?可以请谭小姐听电话吗?

Sorry, but she is with someone right now.抱歉,她正在会客。

I see. May I leave her a message then?噢,那我可以留话给她吗?

Certainly.当然可以。

Please ask her to call me at 6225-9438.麻烦你请她打5225-9438找我。

Yes. I will.好的。

I'd like to leave a message for him, if you don't mind.你若不介意的话,我想留话给他。

Can I leave him a voice in mail?我可以在他的语音信箱里留话吗?

Can you relay this to Mr. Li?你能传话给李先生吗?

May I speak to Miss Hu, please?可以请胡小姐听电话吗?

Sorry, but she is out for lunch right now.抱歉,她现在出去吃午饭了。

I see. What time will she come back?哦,那她几点会回来?

She'll be back around 2:30.大概两点半会回来。

I'll have her call you as soon as she comes back.等她一回来,我就请她马上回电。

That's nice. I'll be waiting for her call. Thank you.太好了,那我就等她的电话。谢谢。

I'll give him your message as soon as he's available.他一有空我就转告他您的留言。

Shall I tell him you called?我告诉他你来过电话,好吗?

I'll be here when he calls back. Much appreciated.他打电话时我会在这,太感谢你了!

That's fine. I'll await his return call.很好。我会等他的来电。

Barker's Service Station.这里是巴克尔维修站。

I need your help badly. My car can't start. Can you send somebody over?我急需你们的帮助。我的车启动不了,能派人来修吗?

We can have somebody come by, but it won't be right away.我们可以派人去,但现在不行。

What time can you send one over?那你们什么时候能派人来呢?

Oh, let's see. It'll be about 3:30 before we have anybody free.哦,让我想想。大概要到3:30我们才有空。

Can it be earlier than that?能早点吗?

I doubt it, sir. We'll try, but I can't promise anybody before 3:30.我没把握,先生。我们会尽早的,但我不敢许诺3:30以前行。

If I had it towed over there, could you work on it right away?如果把车拖到你们那里,能马上修吗?

Sure, if you had it towed here to the garage, we could get right on it.当然能。您把车拖过来的话,我们马上就修。

Can you send your tow truck over here?你们能派辆拖车来吗?

No. I'm sorry, but we can't send out our tow truck to get you.不能,真对不起,我们不能派拖车来。

Why not?为什么不能?

Our tow truck's being repaired.我们的拖车正在修理呢。

That's too bad. Bye.太糟了。再见。

Bye.再见。

Will you help me?可以帮助我吗?

Please help me to get things straight.请帮助我把事情搞好。

Will you be so kind as to help me out of the difficulty?帮助我克服困难,好吗?

I don't know how to solve the problem. Will you help me out?我不知道该怎么解决这个问题。你能帮我吗?

Will you come over to help me with the tough job?您能否来帮助我做这项艰苦的工作?

Can you assist me in this matter?这件事您能帮助我吗?

I'm in great need of your assistance.我特别需要您的帮助。

I'm calling for your assistance.我打电话是要您帮助我。

My name is Wang Feng and I'm calling to cancel plane ticket.我叫王峰,我想取消我预定的飞机票。

When was your reservation?您预定的是什么时候?

It's 5:00 p.m. today.今天下午5点整。

Would you like me to reschedule you for another time?要不要我再另外为你安排别的时间?

No. Thank you.不用了,谢谢。

Beijing Hotel.北京饭店。

Hello, my name is Li Ming and we have a reservation for party tonight.喂,您好。我叫李明,我们在你们这预定了今晚聚会。

Yes, what can I do for you?是的,我能为您效劳吗?

I need to cancel that. We have had a last minute change of plans.我要取消预约,我们临时改变计划了。

I see. Would you like me to reschedule you for another night?我明白了。要不要另外为你安排别的晚上。

OK, we have let you know as early as possible.好的,我们会让你们尽早知道。

By the way, will we be able to get a refund on this cancellation?顺便问一下,我们取消后可拿回定金吗?

Certainly.当然可以。

Thank you very much.谢谢你。

That's all right. I hope we can help you at some other time. Good-bye.好了,希望我们今后还能给你帮助。再见。

Good-bye.再见。

I'm calling to know if it would be at all possible to cancel our reservation.我打电话想知道我们的预约是否有可能取消。

I have to postpone our appointment.我要把我们的约会延期。

Is it too late to cancel our plans?现在取消我们的计划是否太迟了?

How much notice of cancellation is necessary to get my deposit back?想把定金拿回来,要提前多长时间通知你才行?

Hello, my name is Susan and I am calling to confirm my reservation.喂,你好,我叫苏珊,我大电话确定我的预定。

Yes, Miss Susan, we have you down for a deluxe room tonight.您好,苏珊小姐,我们已为您定好了今晚一间豪华房间。

Great and please make sure the room has a nice view of the park.很好,要定那个可以看到公园美丽景色的房间。

Yes, Miss. I will.好的,小姐。我会注意的。

Thanks a lot!多谢了!

Not at all.不客气。

Hi. This si Peter from Dr. Alice's office.嗨,你好,我是埃里斯诊所的彼得。

Hi, Peter.彼得,你好。

I'm just calling to confirm your appointment tomorrow at 3:00 p.m.我打电话确认明天下午3点你约定的时间。

Thank you. I will be there on time.谢谢你,我会准时到的。

I need to confirm my reservation.我要确认我的预定。

Can you confirm that the meeting is at 9:00 a.m.?你能否确认一下,开会的时间是早上9点吗?

I just want to confirm that the arrangements have been made.我要确认所有计划都安排好了。

I'm looking for whoever is in charge of your company.我要找你们公司的负责人。

And I want to know a certain product of yours.我想问一下你们的产品。

What about it? I may possibly be of help.什么产品?也许我能效劳。

Well. I'm sorry to inform you of this, but we got cloth that are all the wrong color.哦,很抱歉告诉你,我们发现你们寄送的布匹颜色搞错了。

We asked for black and green, but we got white and red.我们要黑的和绿的,但你们送来的是白的和红的。

I'll check on it immediately. What would you like us to do?我马上给你核对一下,你们想怎么办呢?

Do you need us to replace them, or would you prefer a discount on the ones you've received?要我们重新给您换货,还是对已收到的这批货打折扣呢?

Let me think about it. I'll let you know when you find out.让我考虑一下,具体怎么办我会通知你。

I'd like to talk to the person responsible for sale.我想同你们负责销售的人谈谈。

I'd like to be connected to your person who handles sale.我想和你们负责销售的人联络。

What's the matter?出什么事了?

What's wrong with it?电话英语

I hate to tell you of this。很抱歉通知您。

But we found that there are some faulty materials in goods which we have shipped to you.我们发觉前不久寄送给你们的那批货里有一些劣质品。

Oh, that's quite unusual for your company, isn't it?哦,你们公司向来很少会出这种事情,不是吗?

Well, I'm flattered.嗯,不敢当。

What can we do to fix things?那现在我们要怎么办呢?

We would like you to ship back all the goods to us.我们希望您能把整批货寄送回来。

And we will send you a replacement right now.我们会马上补寄一批货过去。

OK. We will do.好,我们照办。

I don't like to have to bring this up, but we found that-我也不想给你说这些,但我们发觉-

I'm sorry to inform you of this, but we found that-很抱歉通知您,我们发觉-

I have regret to let you know of this, but we found that-很遗憾地让你知道这些,我们发觉-

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we found that-我也不喜欢告诉你不好的消息,我们发-

How do you suggest this be handled?你认为该怎么处理呢?

What could you like us to do?我们应该怎么做呢?

Do you have any suggestions?你有什么建议呢?

Hello, Miss Huang. How are you?喂,黄小姐,你好吗?

Hello, Miss Wang. I'm fine, and you?喂,王小姐,我很好,你呢?

I'll doing fine, too.我也很好。

Well, Miss Huang, we are planning to have a casual get-together.嗯,黄小姐,我们打算大家小聚一番。

I wonder if you and your husband can join us.不知道你和你丈夫能不能赏光?

That sounds very nice. When will it be?听起来真不错,什么时候呢?

It's next week from this Monday.下个星期一。

What a pity! We have another party that day.太可惜了,我们那天也有个聚会。

It doesn't matter. Let's wait until the next time.没关系。下次还有机

会。

We're organizing an informal party, and I'd like you to come.我们计划组织一个非正式聚会,我想请你参加。

We're having a small to-do, and I'd really be happy if you come.我们打算热闹一下,我真心的希望你能赏光。

We have another event to attend on the same day.那天我们有其他活动要参加。

We have another appointment on the same day.我们那天有另外一个约会。

We're already scheduled elsewhere.我们已经有其他安排了。

Room service. May I help you?客房服务部,需要我为您效劳吗?

Yes. I wonder if you can send up some of boiling water for me.是的,你可以送点开水上来吗?

Certainly. Hold on, please.当然可以,请稍等。

What room are you in, sir?先生,您住几号房?

This is Mr. Wu in Room 415.我在415房间,姓巫。

Very well, sir. You'll have them as soon as possible.好的,先生。我会尽快送过去。

Good morning. Restaurant Service. May I help you?早上好,餐厅服务部,能为你效劳吗?

Good morning. Would you please bring me some breakfast?早上好,可否为我送点早餐?

Certainly, Miss. What are you going to have?当然可以,小姐。您想吃点什么?

I'd like to order a hamburger and fries.来个汉堡包和薯条吧。

Would you like anything else?还要其他的吗?

No, thanks.不啦,谢谢。

Well. It will be up immediately.好,立即给你送去。

I'd like to get some of today's papers sent to my room.我想要些今天的报纸送到我的房间。

They'll be at your door within a few minutes.他们会尽快送到你的门口。

No problem, sir. Someone will bring them to your room shortly.没问题,先生。有人会尽快给你送过去。

Room Service. What can I do for you?客房服务部,能为您效劳吗?

May I ask for a morning call tomorrow morning?明天早上请叫我起床好吗?

Certainly. What time would you like?好的,要几点叫你?

6:00 sharp, please.请6点整叫我。

Let me confirm your name and room number.我需要确定一下您的姓名和房间号码。

This is Gao Qiang in Room 409.我是409房间的高强。

Mr. Gao in Room 409.409房间的高先生。

OK. We'll ring you up at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow.嗯,我们会在明天6点整叫您。

May I ask for a wake-up call tomorrow morning?明早我可以要求晨叫服务吗?

What time would you like to receive the call?您想何时叫您?

When would you be fond of receiving the call?你喜欢什么时候叫您?

Front Desk. Can I help you?前台,需要我为您服务吗?

Yes. I'm checking out now, and want to get a taxi to the cinema.我现在要退房,需要一部出租车到电影院。

Could you get one for me, please?麻烦你帮我叫一辆好吗?

Certainly, sir. I'll get a taxi for you. Are you going directly to the cinema?好的,先生。我会帮您叫车的,您直接去电影院吗?

No. I need to stop by the shop.不,我要先到商店停一下。

OK. There will be a taxi waiting outside in 10 minutes.好,10分钟后会有一部出租车在外面等候。

It will take less than 5 minutes to check out.退房最多只需5分钟。

Good. Thank you. I'll be right down.好,谢谢你。我马上下来。

I'll need a taxi to the train station. Could you find one for me?我想到火车站。能为我叫辆出租车吗?

Will you be stopping anywhere else before going to the train station.去火车站之前是否还到别的地方?

Would you be driving straight to the train station?您想直接去火车站吗?

Could you arrange a taxi for me, please?能为我安排辆出租车吗?

Could you have a taxi waiting for me, please?能否叫辆出租车等我?

May I speak to Miss Chen?可以跟陈小姐讲话吗?

Miss Chen is not in right now. She went shopping.陈小姐现在不在,她去买东西了。

Will it be too late if I call around 9:00 tonight?如果我在晚上9点左右打来会不会太晚?

That's all right. We don't go to bed early.那没关系。我们不会睡得太早。

When will she come back?她什么时候会回来?

Why don't you call back later this afternoon?你何不今天下午再来电话呢?

Is Miss Zhang in?张小姐在吗?

No. She's at work now.不在,她正在上班。

May I have her office phone number, please?可以给我她办公室的电话吗?

Sure. It's 6225-9438.好的。是6225-9438。

I'd like to talk to Mr. Wang, please.我想跟王先生讲话。

He's stepped out of the office for a little while.他离开办公室刚一会儿。

When is a good time to catch him?什么时候可以找到他?

In about 30 minutes.大约半小时后。

I'm sorry, he hasn't come in yet.对不起,他还没进来。

I'm sorry, he's off today.对不起,他没在。

I'm trying to catch Mary, please.我想与Mary联络。

Mary is not available at the moment.Mary现在没空接电话

What time should I call back?我应该何时再打来?

About 9:30.大约九点半。

May I speak to Miss Wang?我可以和王小姐讲话吗?

She is in a meeting until night.她开会要开到晚上。

OK. I will try her back then.好的,我到时再试试看。

Okey. Thank you.好的,谢谢。

May I please speak to Mr. Kong?我可以孔先生讲话吗?

He is with someone right now. Would you hold?他现在在会客。你可以稍等吗?

She is busy now.她正忙着呢。

John cannot get to the phone right now.John现在没办法接电话。

He is on another line right now.他正在接另一个电话。

John is tied up at the present time.John现在有事。

She is not able to take your call at the moment.她现在没办法接你的电话。

Hello, May I speak to Miss Li, please?喂。我可以请李小姐接电话吗?

This is she.我就是。

Oh, Miss Li. This is Tom. I didn't recognize your voice.噢,李小姐。我是汤姆。我没听出你的声音。

Joan?是简吗?

Who is that?你是谁?

It's John. Didn't you recognize my voice?我是约翰。你没听出我的声音?

No, you sound different today.没有,今天你的声音听起来不一样。

It's because I have a bad cold.那是因为我患了重感冒。

This is he speaking.我就是。

Bob speaking.我就是鲍勃。

Clark's Theater.Clark's剧院。

I hear that you have a Italy Symphony Orchestra concert on the 15th evening.听说15号晚上意大利交响乐团要在贵院演奏。

And I wonder if there are some balcony seats still available.不知道还有没有包厢的位子?

I'm sorry, all the balcony seats are gone.抱歉,包厢的票都卖完了。

All right. Please hold two orchestra seats for us.好,请帮我们保留两张前排的座位。

Can I have your name, please?请问您贵姓大名?

My last name is Chen. C-H-E-N.我姓陈,C-H-E-N。

Hello, Air China Flight Reservations. May I help you?`喂,你好,中国航空公司订票处,需要帮忙吗?

Yes. Have you got any seats left on the 10th at 7:30 a.m. to HongKong?是的。你们还有10号早上7点半去香港的机票吗?

Yes, we have. For how many?有,要几张?

Please keep two for us to pick up.请给我保留两张。

Would you prefer a window, aside or enter seat?您喜欢*窗、*走道还是中间的位置?

Window, please.*窗的吧。

OK.好的。

Please have two window seats placed aside for us.请为我们保留两个*窗口的位子。

There aren't window seats left, but a few enter seats are open.那些*窗的位子已没有了,但里面的位子还有。

All window seats are sold out.所有*窗口的位子都卖光了。

Hello, my name is Tom with Steve Rogers.喂,你好,我是Steve Rogers公司的汤姆。

I'd like to make an appointment with Miss Xu.我想跟徐小姐约个会面的时间。

Yes, Mr. Tom. Let me check Miss Xu's schedule.好,汤姆先生。让我查查徐小姐的日程表。

Oh, she has an opening tomorrow at ten.哦,她明天上午10点有空。

I'm afraid I'll be tied up tomorrow at ten.恐怕明天上午10点我很忙。

Could we make it tomorrow at nine?明天9点怎么样?

Yes. That would be much better.行,那样也好。

Fine. Good-bye.好的,再见。

Good-bye.再见。

Hello, this is Wang Ming. May I speak to Gao Ling, please?喂,我是王明,我可以和高玲通话吗?

Oh, Wang Ming, this is she.哦,王明,我就是高玲。

I need to make an appointment with you tonight.我想今晚约你。

OK. What time is it?好啊。什么时候?

Seven o'clock, I'll pick you up at your office.晚7点,我去办公室接你。

Great.太好了。

I'd like to make an appointment to discuss a question.我想约个时间讨论个问题。

I'd like to meet Miss Kong sometime.我想找个时间跟孔小姐见面。

Dr. Lee's office.李医生诊所。

Hello, I have a bad headache.喂,我的头痛得很厉害。

I'd like to see the doctor at the earliest possible time.我想尽快看医生。

May I make an appointment now?现在可以预约门诊吗?

Yes, but Dr. Lee's schedule is full for today. How about 9:00 tonight?可以,不过李医生今天的时间排满了。今晚9点好吗?

That's fine. I think I can wait till then.好的,我想我可以等到那时候。

May I have your name and number, please?请问你的姓名和电话号码?

The name is Wang, and the number is 363-1127.我姓王,电话是363-

1127。

Thank you, Mr. Wang. See you later.谢谢您,王先生。再见!

Dr. Tyler's office. Good morning.早上好,泰勒医务所。

Good moring. This is Huang Feng.早上好,我叫黄凤。

Are you sick?你病了吗?

Yes, I have a terrible cold.是的,我得了重感冒。

Have you been here to see Dr. Tyler before?你曾来过泰勒医务所看过医生吗?

No. This is my first visit.没有。这是第一次。

Just a moment, I'll ask him.稍等,我问一下他。

Yes, he makes house calls, but the doctor has an opening only after 2:00 p.m.好,他愿出诊,但他在下午2点后才有空。

That'll be fine.好吧!

I'll try to squeeze you at 2:30 p.m.你来如何?我会在下午2点半挤出时间的。

Thank you. The address is No.44 Changning Road.谢谢你,地址是长宁路19号。

And my phone number is 797-7963.我的电话是797-7963。

Would two o'clock be acceptable?两点钟合适吗?

Does two o'clock sound alright?两点钟好吗?

I'd like to set up a doctor's appointment as soon as possible.我想尽快预约门诊。

Can I set it up now?现在可以预约吗?

英语打电话常用口语

情况(一) 打电话的人找的是你自己 打电话来的人 你(接电话的人) Is Daisy there? (Daisy 在吗?) Speaking. 我就是。 This is she. 我就是。(注: 男的用"This is he.") You're speaking/talking to her. 你正在跟她说话。(注: 男的用"You're speaking/talking to him.") This is Daisy. 我就是Daisy。 That's me. 我就是。 情况(二) 打电话的人要找的人不在 打电话来的人 你(接电话的人) May I speak to Mr. Gates? (请问Gates 先生在吗?) He's not here right now. 他现在不在这里。 He's out. 他出去了。 He's in a meeting right now. 他现在正在开会。 You've just missed him. 你刚好错过他了。 He's just stepped out. 他刚好出去了。 情况(三) 打电话的人要找的人不在, 问对方是否要留言 打电话来的人 你(接电话的人)

Can I talk to Mark? (我可以跟Mark 讲话吗?) He's out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message? 他出去吃午饭了, 你要留言吗? He's not available right now. Can I take a message? 他不在, 我可以帮你传话吗? 情况(四) 打电话的人问他要找的人何时回来 打电话来的人 你(接电话的人) Do you know when he will be back? 你知道他什么时候会回来吗? I'm sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。 I have no idea. 我不知道。 He should be back in 20 minutes. 他应该二十分钟内会回来。 情况(五) 打电话的人问他要找的人在哪里 打电话来的人 你(接电话的人) Do you have any idea where he is? 你知道他在哪里吗? Sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。 He's at work right now. Do you want his phone number? 他现在在上班。你要不要他的电话号码? 情况(六) 打电话的人要找的人不在, 愿意接受对方的留言 打电话来的人

英文办公室常用用语

1.Initiate a meeting 发起会议 I would like to hold a meeting this afternoon about our development planning for the project A. 今天下午我将举行一个会议,就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。 I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (GMT +8) with Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空? We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time. 十月三十号(周四),老时间,开会。 Let's make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time. 下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。 I want to have an teleconference with you regarding issues about report development and the XX project. 我想跟你开一个电话会议,讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。 2. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议 Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me know. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。 Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule. 谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。 Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon. 期待您的反馈建议! What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? 你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做?

实验室及功能间常用英文术语

实验室及功能间常用英文术语整理了实验室和各个功能间的中英文对照。包括如下几个部分容: 一、容器与耗材(vessel & consumable material) 二、实验操作(manipulation) 三、仪器(apparatus) 四、化学试剂(reagent) 五、实验室各个功能间名称 一.容器与耗材(vessel & consumable material) 小瓶vial 量杯measuring cup 烧杯beaker 量筒measuring flask/measuring cylinderer 坩埚crucible 坩埚钳crucible clamp 试管test tube 漏斗funnel 比色皿cuvette 鱼缸aquarium 烧瓶flask 锥形瓶conical flask 塞子stopper/plug 洗瓶plastic wash bottle 玻璃活塞stopcock 试剂瓶reagent bottles 玻棒glass rod 搅拌棒stirring rod 容量瓶volumetric flask/measuring flask 移液管(one-mark) pipette 吸液管pipette 滤器filter 滤纸filter paper 培养皿culture dish 移液枪pipette 移液枪枪头pipette tips 剃刀刀片razor blade 手术刀scalpel 垃圾袋disposable bag 垃圾桶garbage bin

橡皮筋rubber band 托盘Tray 铝箔aluminium foil 洗耳球rubber suction bulb 保鲜膜preservative film 研磨钵mortar 研杵pestle 小滴管dropper 蒸馏装置distilling apparatus 桶bucket 广口瓶wide-mouth bottle 离心机转子rotor 试管架test tube holder/rack 酒精灯alcohol burner 酒精喷灯blast alcohol burner 搅拌装置stirring device 石蜡封口膜Parafilm 微量离心管(EP管)Eppendorf tube 载玻片Slide 盖玻片Cover glass 离心管Centrifuge tube 电泳槽Gel tank 电线Electrical leads 牙签Toothpick 螺丝钉Screw 锁紧螺母Nut, Cap nut 复印纸Copy paper 复写纸Carbon paper 钉Nail 试管刷test-tube brush 计时器Timer 闹钟Alarm clock U形钉Staple 衣服挂钩Coat hanger 电泳用的梳子Comb 扳手Shifting spanner 订书机Stapler 订书钉staple 圆珠笔芯Refill 灯泡Globe 记号笔marker pen 注射器syringe 注射器活塞plunger 铁架台iron support 万能夹extension clamp 止水夹flatjaw pinchcock 圆形漏斗架cast-iron ring 橡胶管rubber tubing

英语邮件常用句+英语100句常用语精编版

英语邮件常用开头问候语: 1.I hope everything is fine with you. 2.Hope you enjoy your day? 3.How is it going? 4.Hope you are doing well? 5.Thank you for contacting us如果有人写信来询问公司的服务,就可以使用这句句子开头。向 他们对公司的兴趣表示感谢。 6.Thank you for your prompt reply当一个客户或是同事很快就回复了你的邮件,一定记得要感 谢他们。 7.“Thank you for getting back to me.” 8.Thank you for providing the requested information.如果你询问某人一些信息,他们花了点 时间才发送给你,那就用这句句子表示你仍然对他们的付出表示感激。 9.Thank you for all your assistance.如果有人给了你特别的帮助,那一定要感谢他们!如果 你想对他们表示特别的感激,就用这个句子, 10.“I truly appreciate … your help in resolving the problem.”Thank you raising your concerns.就 算某个客户或是经理写邮件给你对你的工作提出了一定的质疑,你还是要感谢他们。这样你能表现出你对他们的认真态度表示尊重及感激。同时,你也可以使用,“Thank you for your feedback.” 在邮件的结尾 11.Thank you for your kind cooperation.如果你需要读者帮助你做某事,那就先得表示感谢。 12.Thank you for your attention to this matter.与以上的类似,本句包含了你对对方将来可能 的帮助表示感谢。 13.Thank you for your understanding.如果你写到任何会对读者产生负面影响的内容那就使 用这句句子吧。 14.Thank you for your consideration.如果您是在寻求机会或是福利,例如你在求职的话, 就用这封邮件结尾。 15.Thank you again for everything you've done.这句句子可以用在结尾,和以上有所不同。如 果你在邮件开头已经谢过了读者,你就可以使用这句话,但是因为他们的帮助,你可以着重再次感谢你们的付出。 十种场合的表达 16.Greeting message 祝福 17.Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。 18.How are you? 你好吗? 19.How is the project going? 项目进行顺利吗? Initiate a meeting 发起会议 20.I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?

日常交流中英语打电话常用语

1. ABC corporation. May I help you? ABC 公司, 我能帮你什么吗? 这句话算是制式的讲法. 一般接起电话的人通常会先报公司的名字"ABC corporation", 然后再说, "May I help you?" 或是如果要更客气一点的话则可以说"How can I help you?" (我该怎么帮你?), 因为这样的问法表示我‘该’怎么帮你, 而非我‘需不需要’帮你? 但基本上"May I help you?" 跟"How can I help you?" 都很常见就是了. 不过如果是机器接的电话, 则听到的多半是这样, "Thanks for calling ABC corporation, if you know your party's last name or extention, press 1. If you want to recieve information or publication, press 2. If you want to talk to the operator, press pound sign or remain on the line." (感谢你打电话到ABC 来, 如果你知道你要找的人的姓或是分机号码, 请按1, 如果是想要本公司的简介或出版品, 请按2, 如果是要找总机, 请按#, 或是请别挂断. 2. And you are? 你是? 如果人家打电话来是要找你的上司, "May I talk to your manager?" (我能不能跟你们经理讲话?) 这时你总不能糊里糊涂地就把电话拿给经理说, 说不定人家是打电话来跟你经理勒索一百万的呢! 所以通常我们一定要先确定打电话来的是谁. 最客气的问法是, "Whom I am speaking with?" 或是"Whom am I talking to?" (我正在跟谁讲话呢?) 但是人家一听是像我这种小毛头打电话找他们经理, 他们就会用比较口语的说法, "And you are?" (你是?) 如果人家这样问我, 我就可以答, "This is Benlin." 像是"And you are?" 这么口语的英文书上大概学不到, 但这却是老美天天在用的句子, 只怕你学了之后还不敢用. 其实真的不用怕. 越简单的句子老美越听得懂. 而且事实上"And you are?" 这句话还有许多适用的场合, 例如在公司的接待处(reception). 来访的客人如果说, "I'm looking for Mr. Wolf." (我要找伍夫先生) 接待小姐就可以反问他, "And you are?" (你是?) 所以像这种简单又好用的句子大家一定要记起来喔! 3. I'll put her on the phone. Just a second. 我会请她听电话, 请等一下。 Put someone on the phone 这个片语就是说请某人听电话. 例如你打电话找你女朋友, 结果女朋友的同事接了电话, 就开始跟你东扯西扯, 问你们昨天是不是吵架了啊? 什么时候要结婚啦, 这时如果你实在不想跟她讲了, 就可以说, "Could you please just put her on the phone?" (你能不能请她来听电话啊?) 反过来如果今天是你接到了电话, 结果要找的是别人, 你就可以说, "Ok. I'll put her on the phone. Just a second." (好, 我会请她听电话, 请稍等一下.) 上面讲的put someone on the phone, 指的多半是只有一只电话时, 但如果像公司里有许多分机, 则用‘转接’ transfer 或是redirect. 会比较恰当. 例如同样的情况你可以说, "I'm transferring your call." 或是"I'm redirecting your call." (我帮你转接到分机给她.) 如果是接线生转接的话, 他们有时就只简单地说, "One moment, please." 或是, "OK. I'll put you through." 4. Would you mind holding for one minute? 你介不介意稍微等一分钟啊?

办公室电话商务用语(中英文对照)

办公室电话商务用语(中英文对照) 以前的公司一般有总机,由接线员将电话转接到各部门或者个人。现在很多公司拥有类似的前台服务。那么,如果你是在为别人转接电话的话应当怎么说呢。 电话转接 i’ll put you through right now. 我现在就帮你转接过去。 i’ll connect you with the department you want. hold on for a minute. 我将电话转到您需要的部门。请稍后。 i’ll switch you ove r to mr. clark. 我将您的电话转给克拉克先生。 i’m sorry but the number is engaged. we’ll call you if connected. 很抱歉电话占线,如果接通了我们就给您打电话。 订购商品及询问 1. i'd like to place an order for your party dress from your catalog. 我想要订你们目录上的晚礼服。 2. may i order some flowers? 我可以订些花吗? 3. how can i pay for this item? 我要怎么付款?

4. i'd like to buy the car on your tv commercial. 我想要买你们电视广告上的汽车。 5. please send me your catalogue. 请寄目录给我。 6. do you have any life menu magazine tenin stock? 你们第十期的“生活菜单”还有存货吗? 7. how long will it arrive? 需要多久才会送到呢? 8. the product you sent to me is not what i ordered. 你们送来的产品不是我订的东西。 9. i'm calling about an order i placed a month ago. it hasn't arrived yet. 我打电话是因为一个月前我订的东西。产品到现在都还没到。 解析: 1. 现在电话或网络订购在国内也很流行,即使是人在国内你也可以订购外国目录上的产品。但在打电话前一定要先记下商品的型号及尺寸,以节省通话时间。 2. commercial有(电视、广播中的)商业广告之意,也可说成commercial film, 简称为c.f. 。而advertisement则指(平面的)广告,简称为ad; advertisement mail 是广告邮件; advertisement column是广告栏,这些都是很常用到的。 3. place 有开出订单之意。ie: to place an order with sb. (和某人订订单) 听不清楚 1. sorry, i didn't catch you.对不起,我听不懂你说的。 2. sorry, i didn't understand. 抱歉,我听不懂。 3. sorry, i didn't get what you said. 对不起,我没听懂你说的话。

实验室常用英文术语集锦

实验室常用英文术语集锦 容器与耗材vessel & consumablematerial 小瓶vial量杯measuring cup烧杯beaker量筒measuring flask/measuring cylinderer坩埚crucible坩埚钳crucible clamp试管test tube漏斗funnel比色皿cuvette鱼缸aquarium烧瓶flask锥形瓶conical flask塞子stopper/plug 洗瓶plastic wash bottle玻璃活塞stopcock试剂瓶reagent bottles玻棒glass rod搅拌棒stirringrod容量瓶volumetric flask/measuring flask移液管(one-mark) pipette吸液管pipette滤器filter滤纸filter paper培养皿culture dish移液枪pipette移液枪枪头pipette tips剃刀刀片razorblade手术刀scalpel垃圾袋disposablebag垃圾桶garbagebin橡皮筋rubber band托盘Tray铝箔aluminiumfoil洗耳球rubber suction bulb保鲜膜preservativefilm研磨钵mortar研杵pestle小滴管dropper蒸馏装置distillingapparatus桶bucket 广口瓶wide-mouth bottle离心机转子rotor试管架test tube holder/rack酒精灯alcoholburner酒精喷灯blastalcohol burner搅拌装置stirring device石蜡封口膜Parafilm微量离心管(EP管)Eppendorf tube载玻片Slide盖玻片Cover glass离心管Centrifugetube电泳槽Geltank电线Electricalleads牙签Toothpick螺丝钉Screw锁紧螺母

日常英文电话用语大全

电话英语常用语大集锦 1、要找的人不在 A: Hello , this is carol . May I speak to miss chen? B: Yes , one moment please . I ' II get her for you A: Thank you . B: I ' m sorry , she' s not at her room right now A: Oh , I ' ll call her again . A:喂,我是卡罗,可以请陈小姐听电话吗? B:好,请等一下,我为你转接。 A:谢谢。 B :对不起,她现在不在。 A:那我等下再打给她。 2、自我介绍时,请注意: 1 . “hello等于是中文的喂”,随时随地可用。 2 .打电话先行自我介绍是一种礼貌。电话中最常用“this is的形态而不是“here is等“i am等这是打电话需要注意的。 3 . “may I speak to ”也可以换成是“can i speak to "请听电话。 3、抱歉这么晚打来的说法: 1 . I ' m sorry to call yo u so late . 对不起这么晚打电话来。 2 . I hope I didn ' t catch you at a bad time .抱歉这种时候找你。(含有希望没有打扰到你的意思) 3 . I hope I didn 't wake you up so early . 我希望这么早没有吵到你。 4 . I ' m sorry to call you so early . 对不起这么早打电话来。 5 . I ' m sorry to bother you at this hour . 很抱歉在这时打扰你。 4、有急事时的表达方法: 1 . It ' s urge nt . Could I have her mobile phone nu mber? 2 . Could you tell me where I can reach her? 3 . This is an emerge ncy . I n eed to get in con tact with him right now 1 .我有急事,可不可以告诉我她的手机号码? 2 .能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到她? 3. 我有急事,需要马上跟他联络。 5、对方不在的说法: 1 . It ' s nothing important . 没什么重要事。 2 . It ' s nothi ng urge nt . Tha nk you ,good —bye . 没什么要紧事,谢谢您,再见。 3 . I ' ll call her again . 我会再打给她。 4 . I ' ll call back later . 我稍后会再打来。 5 . Please ask Miss Chen to call me back . 请陈小姐给我回电话。 6 . Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 能不能请她尽快打电话给卡洛? 7 . Ask her to call Carol at home after seven , please . 麻烦她在七点后打电话到卡洛家。 8 . Can I leave a message? 我可以留言吗? 9 . Please have her return my call .请她回电话给我。 10 . Could you ask him to call me back? 可以请他给我回电话吗?

办公室常用的英语接待口语

办公室常用的英语接待口语 询问访客身份: May I have your name, please? 请问您贵姓? What company are you from? 您是哪个公司的? Could you tell me what company you are representing? 能告诉我您代表什么公司吗? 假如碰到了老朋友能够说: What brings you here? 是什么风把你吹来了? 询问是否预约,来访目的? Do you have an appointment? 约好了吗? Would you give me your business card? 请给我您的名片好吗? And can I ask what you wish to see him about? 我能问一下您要见他有何事吗? 让客人稍候片刻: I'll see if he is available. 请让我看看上司是否方便。 Would you please have a seat and wait for a few moments. 请您坐下稍等片刻。 给客人倒茶,礼貌待客: Would you like coffee or tea? How do you like your coffee? 你要咖啡依旧茶?要什么样的咖啡?(是否加奶或糖) 带客人去见经理: Please have a seat, Mr. Jones and Mr. Smith will see you in few minutes. 请坐,琼斯先生和史密斯先生几分钟后就到。 Mr. Chen is expecting you. I'll tell him that you're here. 陈先生正在等你。我去告诉他你已到。 Would you come this way, please? 请随我这边来。 婉言拒绝客人来访: Mr. Chen is occupied at the moment and wants to know if your business is urgent. 陈先生正忙着,请问您的情况专门紧急吗? He may want to get in touch with you in the future. Would you leave your card?

实验室常用英文术语

实验室常用英文术语 1. 1.当你进入国外的实验室之前,如果不能熟练掌握实验过程中相关物品的英文名称及读音,你与同处一室的技术人员之间必将产生强烈的交流障碍,实验效率也将因此大打折扣。这里我汇总了数篇文章的相关内容,并结合自己实验室的情况,补充了大量词汇,希望对即将出国留学的生物学科研人员有所帮助。欢迎大家补充指正。 一.容器与耗材(vessel & consumable material) 小瓶vial 量杯measuring cup 烧杯beaker 量筒measuring flask/measuring cylinderer 坩埚crucible 坩埚钳crucible clamp 试管test tube 漏斗funnel 比色皿cuvette 鱼缸aquarium 烧瓶flask 锥形瓶conical flask 塞子stopper/plug 洗瓶plastic wash bottle 玻璃活塞stopcock 试剂瓶reagent bottles 玻棒glass rod 搅拌棒stirring rod 容量瓶volumetric flask/measuring flask 移液管(one-mark) pipette 吸液管pipette 滤器filter 滤纸filter paper 培养皿culture dish 移液枪pipette 移液枪枪头pipette tips 剃刀刀片razor blade 手术刀scalpel 垃圾袋disposable bag 垃圾桶garbage bin 橡皮筋rubber band 托盘Tray 铝箔aluminium foil 洗耳球rubber suction bulb 保鲜膜preservative film 研磨钵mortar 研杵pestle 小滴管dropper 蒸馏装置distilling apparatus 桶bucket 广口瓶wide-mouth bottle 离心机转子rotor 试管架test tube holder/rack 酒精灯alcohol burner 酒精喷灯blast alcohol burner 搅拌装置stirring device 石蜡封口膜Parafilm 微量离心管(EP管)Eppendorf tube 载玻片Slide 盖玻片Cover glass 离心管Centrifuge tube 电泳槽Gel tank 电线Electrical leads 牙签Toothpick 螺丝钉Screw 锁紧螺母Nut, Cap nut 复印纸Copy paper 复写纸Carbon paper 钉Nail 试管刷test-tube brush 计时器Timer 闹钟Alarm clock U形钉Staple 衣服挂钩Coat hanger 电泳用的梳子Comb 扳手Shifting spanner 订书机Stapler 订书钉staple 圆珠笔芯Refill 灯泡Globe 记号笔marker pen 注射器syringe

英文邮件常用语2012

1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you... 我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。。。 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。Easily written, hope you could understand 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。。。 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 先前在10月5日所写的信。。。 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 如我先前所提及关于。。。 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中的讨论。。。 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中的决定。。。 9. as you requested/per your requirement... 按照你的要求。。。 11.This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。 17. We would like to inform you that... 我们想要通知你。。。 18. I am convinced that.. 我确信。。。 20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008... 从2008年10月4日开始生效。。。 21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。 22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。 23. I am delighted to tell you that... 我很高兴地告诉你。。。 24. We are pleased to learn that... 我们很高兴得知。。。 26. Congratulation on your... 恭喜您关于。。。 27. I am fine with the proposal. 我对这份提桉没意见。 28.I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008. 我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加2008年11月22-24日的研讨会。 29. We are sorry to inform you that... 我们很抱歉地通知你。。。 30. I’m afraid I have some bad news. 我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。 31. There are a number of issues with our new system. 我们的新系统有些问题。 32. Due to circumstances beyond our control... 由于情况超出我们所能控制。。。 34. It would be difficult for us to accept... 我们很难接受。。。 35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.很不幸地,我必须这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。 37. I could appreciate it if you could... 我会很感激如果你可以。。。 40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff. 我们请求你的帮助,将此信息传达给你们的员工。

用英语接电话常用语

接电话用语总结 情况(一) 打电话的人找的是你自己,打电话来的人,你是(接电话的人) Is Daisy there? (Daisy 在吗?) Speaking. 我就是。This is she. 我就是。(注: 男的用"This is he.")You'respeaking/talking to her. 你正在跟她说话。(注: 男的用"You're speaking/talking to him.")This is Daisy. 我就是Daisy。That's me. 我就是。 情况(二) 打电话的人要找的人不在打电话来的人你(接电话的人) May I speak to Mr. Gates? (请问Gates 先生在吗?) He's not here right now. 他现在不在这里。He's out. 他出去了。He's in a meeting right now. 他现在正在开会。You've just missed him. 你刚好错过他了。He's just stepped out. 他刚好出去了。 情况(三) 打电话的人要找的人不在, 问对方是否要留言打电话来的人你(接电话的人) Can I talk to Mark? (我可以跟Mark 讲话吗?) He's out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message? 他出去吃午饭了, 你要留言吗?He's not available right now. Can I take a message? 他不在, 我可以帮你传话吗? 情况(四) 打电话的人问他要找的人何时回来打电话来的人你(接电话的人) Do you know when he will be back? 你知道他什么时候会回来吗? I'm sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。I have no idea. 我不知道。He should be back in 20 minutes. 他应该二十分钟内会回来。 情况(五) 打电话的人问他要找的人在哪里打电话来的人你(接电话的人) Do you have any idea where he is? 你知道他在哪里吗? Sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。He's at work right now. Do you want his phone number? 他现在在上班。你要不要他的电话号码? 情况(六) 打电话的人要找的人不在, 愿意接受对方的留言打电话来的人你(接电话的人) Can I leave a message? 我可以留个话? Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以, 请继续。Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can grab a pen and paper. 当然, 稍等一下让我拿个纸笔。Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down. 当然, 如果你可以等我一下下, 让我找张纸写下来。 情况(七) 接受对方留言时听不清楚, 希望对方重复打电话来的人你(接电话的人) When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212? 他回来后, 能不能让他打(206) 5551212 这个号码给我? Can you repeat again, please? 能不能请你再重复一次?(Say) Again, please? 再说一次好吗?Pardon? 抱歉。(请再说一次)Come again, please? 再说一次好吗?I'm sorry? 抱歉。(请再说一次) 情况(八) 对方希望留话, 怕听错了, 不想接受对方的留言打电话来的人你(接电话的人) May I leave a message? 我能否留个话? You know what? My English is not that great, and I don't want to miss anything. Would you mind calling back later? I'm sorry. 你知道吗? 我的英文不是非常好, 我不想听错话。你介意稍后再打来吗? 我很抱歉。If you don't mind, could you please call back and leave a message on the answering machine? My English is not very good. 如果你不介意的话, 能否请你再打一次, 然后在录音机上留言? 我的英文不是很好。 情况(九) 打电话的人要找的人是别人, 请对方稍等打电话来的人你(接电话的人) Is Brandon there? Brandon 在吗? Yes, he is. One moment, please. 他在。请稍等。Hold, please. 请稍等。Hold on, please. 请稍等。Let me see if he's here. Hang on. O.K.? 我看看他在不在。等一下, 好吗? 情况(十) 对方打错电话打电话来的人你(接电话的人) Can I speak to Alexander Walker? 我可以和Alexander Walker 说话吗? Alexander Walker? I'm sorry, but there's nobody here by this name. Alexander Walker? 抱歉, 这里没这个人。I'm sorry. I'm afraid you've got the wrong number. 抱歉, 恐怕你打错电话了。What number did you dial? 你打几号? 情况(十一) 跟对方要求跟(打电话的人)刚刚已经通过话的人再讲话打电话来的人你(接电话的人) Can you put Daisy back on? I forgot to tell her something. 你能否请Daisy再来听电话呢? 我忘了跟她讲一件事。 Sure. I'll go get her.

65个商务邮件常用语 (中英对照)

65个商务邮件常用语(中英对照) 1. If you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。 2.Please refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划 3. Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences.请核实你的记录,如果有任何不同情告知 4.We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事。 5.Hare are you doing 还好吧? 6. Thanks in advance and best regards.先感谢你,祝好 7. Looking forward seeing you soon.盼望再次见到你 8.If there is anything else I can help, please let me know.如果有任何我能帮上忙的,请告知 9.here`s why: 原因如下 10.Please review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。 11.We would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意 12.Once you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。 13.Thanks for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解 14.Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要

相关文档
最新文档