常用英语接待口语

常用英语接待口语
常用英语接待口语

询问访客身份:

May I have your name, please?请问您贵姓?

What company are you from?您是哪个公司的?

Could you tell me what company you are representing?能告诉我您代表什么公司吗?

如果碰到了老朋友可以说:

What brings you here?是什么风把你吹来了?

询问是否预约,来访目的?Do you have an appointment?约好了吗?

Would you give me your business card?请给我您的名片好吗?

And can I ask what you wish to see him about?我能问一下您要见他有何事吗?

让客人稍候片刻:

I'll see if he is available.请让我看看上司是否方便。

Would you please have a seat and wait for a few moments.请您坐下稍等片刻。

给客人倒茶,礼貌待客:

Would you like coffee or tea? How do you like your coffee?你要咖啡还是茶?要什么样的咖啡?(是否加奶或糖)

带客人去见经理:

Please have a seat, Mr. Jones and Mr. Smith will see you in few minutes.请坐,琼斯先生和史密斯先生几分钟后就到。

Mr. Chen is expecting you. I'll tell him that you're here.

陈先生正在等你。我去告诉他你已到。

Would you come this way, please?请随我这边来。

婉言拒绝客人来访:

Mr. Chen is occupied at the moment and wants to know if your business is urgent.陈先生正忙着,请问您的事情很紧急吗?

He may want to get in touch with you in the future. Would you leave your card?他想以后再和你联系。请留下你的名片好吗?

一定要为自己争取机会:

I'll take just a few minutes of his time.我只要占用他几分钟的时间。I'd prefer to explain that to him directly.我想我最好还是我领你去,以免你迷路。

接待(2)

在上一次,你已经学会为你接待的客人安排好食宿。下来就该邀请他参加公司的活动了:

安排各种活动:

The tea party begins at 7 o'clock.茶话会在7点开始。

How's the party, Mr. Taylor?晚会如何,TAYLOR先生?

The ceremony will commence as soon as the minister arrives.庆祝会等部长一来就开始。

Our General Manager can't be here today, so I'm speaking on his behalf.我们的总经理今天不能到会,因此由我代表他讲话。

We are going to show you the town while you're here.你在此逗留期间我们将陪你在城里游览一番。

Do you have any place in mind you wanted to go in our town?本城有什么地方你想去看看?

What would you like to do this morning?There is nothing scheduled before lunch.上午你想干什么?中饭前日程表上没有活动安排。

Is there anything planned for tonight?今晚有什么安排?

Have you anything in mind you'd like to do?你是不是已有打算。

We'll visit a school in the afternoon as you proposed.按你的提议,下午我们去参观一所学校。

I think it'd be better for me to take you there so that you won't get lost.我想最好还是我领你去,以免你迷路。

在各项活动结束后与客人送别,首先告诉他启程的车票已经安排好了:We had reserved you two First class seats on the plane leaving Shanghai for Hong Kong at 10:00 a.m. on Monday March 20.我们已为你订了二张3月20日星期一上午10点由上海飞往香港的一等舱机票。

欢迎下次再来:

If you would be kind enough to let me know in advance the date and approximate time of any intended visit,I will make arrangements to be on hand to receive you.若蒙提前惠告计划来访日期及大致时间,我将亲自出面接待你。对我们的接待工作您满意吗?

If you have any complaints to make about our service, we will be quick to make adjustments.若对我们的服务有任何不满,请提出,我们会很快加以调整。接待

作为公司的秘书,你是否总会有一些接待的工作要去做呢?对待来访的客人,提供的服务应使他们感到宾至如归(feel at home),语言也要体贴,处处显示出您的热情周到:

客人到了,询问旅途情况:

Mr. Taylor, it's indeed a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Welcome to our company.TAYLOR先生,与您相识真是荣幸,欢迎来我公司。

Did you have a good trip?旅途还顺利吧?

I hope you'll have a pleasant stay here.希望你此逗留期间愉快。

I hope you've enjoyed your stayin Hangzhou.但愿你在杭州这段时间过得开心。

We'll do our best to make your stay here a pleasant one .我们将尽力使你在此逗留期间舒心。

You must be very tired after such a long journey.经过这么长时间的旅行,你肯定很累。

既然客人劳累就赶紧安排他去宾馆吧:We had reserved one single room with a private bath for you.我们已为你订了一个带浴室的单人间。

Your room is 1108. We'll take the elevator up.你的房间号码是1108,我们乘电梯上去。

You will find Room 201 at the end of the corridor.你走到走廊尽头就能看到201房间。

This way, please.请这边走。

Come with me please!请跟我来。

如果是外国客人,询问他会中文吗?

Do you read Chinese?你会中文吗?

What language do you speak?你说哪种语言?安排好住处以后,领客人吃饭:

Would you like a cup of coffee or tea?你来杯茶还是咖啡?

Do you want anything to drink?你要喝点什么?

向客人提供帮助:

If there's anything you'd like to know, don't hesitate to ask.如果想要了解什么,尽管问吧。

If I can do anything for you, please don't hesitate to letme know.如果我能为你做些什么,尽管说好了。

I'm glad to be of help to you.我很高兴能对你有所帮助。

Are there any questions you'd like to ask before we leave ?出发前,你们还有什么要问的吗?

Hello,you must be Aron,I am Alina from Hasenfeld(qingdao),nice to meet you!

Do you read Chinese?Did you have a good trip?

Vida is wating you in the factory.We will be there in about 20 minutes.

I hope you've enjoyed your stayin qingdao.

You must be very tired after such a long journey.

Is this your first time to visit Qingdao ?

is everything ok with you journey? was the trip smoothy?

I'm nervous

Please bear with me a lot 请多多包涵

你是第一次来中国吗?

Is this your first travel to China?

你对中国的感觉怎么样??

how do you feeling about China?

你对中国的什么感兴趣??

what do you interest in China??

——————————————————————————————————

F:Hello,Mr Henson,welcome to Beijing! Is this your first time to visit china?

英语课堂https://www.360docs.net/doc/9d3212264.html,

M:Oh no,I’v already made several trips to Guangzhou,this is my first trip to Beijing though.it is a lot larger than I expected it would be.

copyright englishtang

F:Yes,Beijing has been broken over the last few years,there are a lot of improvement changing be made for Olympic,what would you like to see when are you here?

copyright englishtang

M:I hope to have time to visit great wall when I am here,I always want to go there,I think it would be a real shame by came al l the way in Beijing and didn’t make out the wall,do you think I have a chance to see it?

Eng https://www.360docs.net/doc/9d3212264.html,

F:I can pretty sure it can be arranged,the wall is a short distance from the city,but we could make arrangements for driver to take us out to visit the great wall during when our afternoon breaks,I also recommend you to visit Tian’an Men Square and city while you add it!

英语堂欢迎大家到来

M:Yes,that would be nice,would I have a tour guide to tour completely visit these places?

英语堂欢迎大家到来

F:Don’t worry,I woul d be able to go along with you,over the next few days,if you have any questions or problems,I will be right here to help you out,I can be a translator and tour guide. 内容来自英语堂

M:Thank you very much. 英语课堂https://www.360docs.net/doc/9d3212264.html,

F:My pleasure,I hope your visit to Beijing is very enjoyable!

英语堂欢迎大家到来

Dialogue 2 copyright englishtang

F:Mr Henson,would you abject to Wangfu translating for us? I am afraid my English is very poor,it will be a bad job explaining my meaning to you! 英语堂:[https://www.360docs.net/doc/9d3212264.html,]

M:That would be fine,don’t worry,your English is much better than my Chinese,so what do we have plan for tonight? 内容来自英语堂

F:If you don’t mind,we’d like to invite you to dinner,would you prefer to have westen fast food or Chinese food?

英语堂:[https://www.360docs.net/doc/9d3212264.html,]

M:Tha t is very kind of you,Chinese food would be all right,I’ll be a little breath tonight,and my try on here. 本文来自英语堂

F:Do you like Chinese food Mr Henson?

英语课堂https://www.360docs.net/doc/9d3212264.html,

M:Yes I do,very much,I just wish I knew hot order what I like,for a life of me,I c an’t remember any of the names.

英语课堂https://www.360docs.net/doc/9d3212264.html,

F:Yes,I find it is difficult to remember the name of things in another language.Have you ever tried peaking durk? 英语课堂https://www.360docs.net/doc/9d3212264.html,

M:I can’t say I have eaten it before,I heared of it of course,it’s quite famouse now,isn’t it? 英语堂欢迎大家到来

F:Would you like to try tonight? 英语堂欢迎大家到来

M:Certainly! english tang .com

F:Perfect,can you use chopsticks? 本文来自英语堂

M:Well,let’s see,how is this?am I doing this right?

英语堂:[https://www.360docs.net/doc/9d3212264.html,]

F:Let me show you,this is have a works,the chopsticks become extension of your fingers,just hold them like this,and grape the food by painting the two chopsticks together with your hand!

——————————————————————————————————1、Good morning(afternoon, evening), sir(madam)

早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。

2、How do you do?

您好!(初次见面)

Glad to meet you.

很高兴见到您。

3、How are you?

您好吗?

Fine, thanks. And you?

很好,谢谢。您好吗?

4、Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).

欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。

5、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.

愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。

6、I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.

希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时)

I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.

希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.

希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)

7、Have a good time!

祝您过得愉快!

8、***hotel, front desk. Can I help you?

***饭店,前厅。您找谁?

9、Sorry, I've dialed the wrong number.

对不起,我拨错号了。

10、May I speak to your general manager?

能和你们总经理说话吗?

Speaking.

我就是。

11、Sorry, he is not in at the moment.

对不起,他现在不在。

Would you like to leave a message?

您要留口信吗?

12、Pardon.

对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?

I beg your pardon.

对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?

英语交流用语?祝贺用语

13、Congratulations!

祝贺您!

14、Happy birthday!

生日快乐!

15、Happy new year!

新年快乐!

16、Merry Christmas!

圣诞快乐!

17、Have a nice holiday!

假日快郑?/P>

18、Wish you every success!

祝您成功!

答谢和答应语:

19、Thank you (very much).

谢谢您(非常感谢)。

20、Thank you for your advice (information, help) 感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。

21、It's very kind of you.

谢谢,您真客气。

22、You are welcome.

不用谢。

23、Not at all.

不用谢。

Don't mention it.

不用谢。

24、It's my pleasure.

非常高兴为您服务。

(With pleasure.)

(My pleasure.)

25、I am at your service.

乐意为您效劳。

26、Thank you for staying in our hotel.

感谢您在我们酒店下榻。

27、I'm sorry.

很抱歉。

28、Excuse me.

对不起。

29、I'm sorry, It's my fault.

很抱歉。那是我的过错。

30、Sorry to have kept you waiting.

对不起,让您久等了。

31、Sorry to interrupt you.

对不起,打扰您了。

32、I'm sorry about this.

对此表示抱歉。

33、I apologize for this.

我为此道歉。

34、That's all right.

没关系。

35、Let's forget it.

算了吧。

饭店英语交流用语?征询和指路用语

36、Can(May)I help you?

我能帮您什么吗?

Yes, please.

好的。

37、What can I do for you.

我能为您干点什么?

38、Is there anything I can do for you?

有什么能为您效劳的穑?/P>

39、Just a moment, please.

请稍等一下。

40、May I use your phone?

我能借用您的电话吗?

Certainly.

当然可以。

Yes, of course.

然可以。

41、Go upstairs/downstairs.

上楼/下楼。

42、It's on the second (third) floor.

在二(三)楼。

43、Excuse me.

对不起。

Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?

请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?

This way, please.

请这边走

Turn left /right.

往左转/右转。

45、It's in the lobby near the main entrance.

在大厅靠近大门。

46、It's in the basement at the end of the corridor. 在地下室走廊尽头。

7、Mind/(Watch)your step.

请走好。

48、Please be careful.

请当心。

49、Please don't leave anything behind.

请别遗忘您的东西。

50、Don't worry.

别担心。

51、Take it easy.

放心好了。

52、Please don't smoke here.

请不要在这边抽烟。

53、Goodbye.

再见。

54、See you late.

再见。

55、Good night.

晚安。

56、See you tomorrow.

明天见。

57、Goodbye and thank you for coming.

再见,谢谢您的光临。

58、Goodbye and hope to see you again.

再见,希望再见到您。

59、Have a nice trip!

一路平安!

60、Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!

祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!

店英语交流用语?前厅和客房部用语

1、Have you a reservation?

您预定过了吗?

2、May I know your name and room number?

您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗?

3、Here is your room key.

给您房间钥匙。

4、Please pay at the cashier's desk over there.

请去那边帐台付款。

5、Are these your baggage?

这些是您的行李吗?

May I take them for you?

我来帮您拿好吗?

6、Housekeeping, may I come in?

客房服务员,我可以进来吗?

7、Leave your laundry in the laundry in the laundry bag behind the bathroom oor.

请把要洗的东西放在浴室门后的洗衣袋中。

8、I hope I'm not disturbing you.

我希望没有打扰您。

9、One moment, madam. I'll bring them to you right away.

等一会儿,夫人。我马上送来。

10、I'll send for an electrician( doctor...)

我给您请电工(大夫……)。

餐饮部:

11、Sit down, please. Here is the menu.

请坐,给您菜单,先生。

May I take your order, sir?

您要点菜吗?

12、What would you like to have, coffee or tea?

您要喝咖啡还是茶?

13、Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?

您用餐时要喝点酒吗?

14、Service hours are:

(餐厅)供应时间是:

7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.

早餐7点到9点。

11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.

午餐11点半到1点半。

6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.

晚餐6点半到8点半。

15、Here is the bill. Please sign it.

这是您的账单,请签字。

店英语交流用语?销售用语

1、What kind of rooms(foods) would you like to have?

您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?

2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.

这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。

3、We'll give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount.

我们给您九折优惠。

4、We'll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts.

我们给陪同提供免费早餐。

、We accept your terms.

我们接受您的条件。

6、May I introduce myself?

让我介绍我自己。

7、May I present you a litter souvenir?

请接受我们的一点小纪念品。

、Let's drink to our friendship!

为我们的友谊干杯!

9、Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests!

建议为在座客人的健康干杯!

10、Cheers!(Bottoms!)

干杯!

11、How do you like Chinese food?

您喜欢中国菜吗?

12、What do you think of our service?

您对我们的服务有什么意见?

13、Thank you for your comments(compliment, suggestions). 谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。

14、I'm afraid it's against the hotel's regulations.

这是违反饭店规章制度的。

15、In our hotel we don't accept tips.

我们饭店是不收小费的。

It's our pleasure to serve our guests well.

我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。

Thank you all the same.

然而,还是要谢谢您。

16、I'm afraid you'll have to pay for the damage.

您必须赔偿。

17、Thank you for telling us about it.

谢谢您告诉我们

I'll look into the mater right away.

我马上去处理这件事情。

18、I assure you it wont happen again.

我保证此类事情不会再发生。

19、Please don't worry, sir (madam)

先生(夫人),请不必担心。

I will send someone up to your room right away.

我马上派人到你的房间去。

20、I can't guarantee anything, but I'll try my best.

我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。

21、What can I show you.

您要买什么?

22、How do you like this fashion (color, size, design )?

您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案)吗?

23、The extra large size of this color is out of stock.

这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了。

Please try us again tomorrow.

请明天再来看看。

24、They are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five) Yuan.

共计175元。

You may pay in cash or with credit card.

您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。

25、You have made a good choice, you have very good taste.

您真会买东西,眼力真好。

馆英语?预订房间

1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.

下周二我想订一个双人房间。

2.What's the price difference?

两种房间的价格有什么不同?

3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night, one with a ear view is 115 dollars per night.

一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。

4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.

我想我还是要阳面的吧。

5.How long will you be staying?

您打算住多久?

6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning.

我们将在星期天上午离开。

7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.

我们盼望下周二见到您。

8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October to the morning of October 10.

我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。9.We do have a single room available for those dates.

我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。

10.What is the rate, please?

请问房费多少?

11.The current rate is $ 50 per night.

现行房费是50美元一天。

12.What services come with that?

这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?

13.That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.

听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。

14.By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.

顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间

8.I want a double room with a bath.

我要一间有浴室的双人房。

29.How much a day do you charge?

每天收费多少?

30.It is hundred yuan a day including heating fee, but excluding service harge. 一百元一天,包括供暖费但不包括服务费。

31.It's quite reasonable.

收费十分合理。

32.How long do you intend to stay in this hotel?

您准备住多久?

33.Have you got through with the check-in procedure?

你是否已经办妥住宿登记手续?

34.Can I book a single room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive in Shanghai tomorrow morning?

我能为我的朋友预订一间单人房吗? 他将于明天早上到达上海。

35.Would you mind filling in this form and pay a hundred yuan in advance or him.

请填好并预付一百元钱。

36.This is a receipt for paying in advance. Please keep it.

这是预付款收据,请收好。

37.Have you any vacant (spare) room in the hotel?

旅馆里有空余房间吗?

38.Sorry, we have no vacant (spare) room for you. But I can recommend ou to the Orient Hotel where you may get a spare room.

对不起,我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去东方饭店,那里有空余的房间。39.Good afternoon, my room number is 321. Any mail for me?

下午好!我的房号是321。有我的信吗?

40.Yes. You have two letters and one telegram, also a message was left y a lady before one hour.

有的。您有两封信和一封电报,一小时前有一位小姐来电话留言给您。

41.I'll mail a letter to U.S.A.by airmail.

我要寄一封航空信到美国。

42.How much do I have to pay for you?

我要付多少钱?

43.A letter generally mails to America-Europe-Africa by airmail. First 0 grams is 20 yuan.

通常一封寄到美国、欧洲、非洲的航空信,20克收费20元。

Words and Expressions

heating fee 供暖费

exclude vt.把……排除在外

reasonable a.价钱公道的,不贵的

fortnight n.十四日,两星期

procedure n.过程,步骤,程序

check-in procedure 住宿登记手续

registration n.登记,注册

deluxe suites 豪华套房

宾馆英语?在接待处(2)

44.Yes, we do have a reservation for you.

对了,我们这儿是有您预订的房间。

45.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for ou?

请您把这份表填好,我同时就给您开出入证,好吗?

46.What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?

“房间号码”这一栏我该怎么填呢?

47.I'll put in the room number for you later on.

过会儿我来给您填上房间号码。

48.You forgot to put in the date of your departure.

您忘了填写离店日期了。

49.And here is your key, Mr.Bradley. Your room number is 1420.

给您房间的钥匙,布拉德利先生。您的房间号码是1420。

50.It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is $90.

房间在14层,每天的房费是90美元。

51.Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.

请务必随时带着它。

52.My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected.

我的业务谈判进行得比我原先预料的慢了许多。

53.I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days. 我想知道是否可以让我在这儿多呆两天。

54.I'll take a look at the hotel's booking situation.

我来查看一下本店房间的预订情况。

55.I'm glad that we'll be able to accept your extension re-quest.

很高兴我们有办法接受您延长住宿的要求。

56.But I'm afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights.

不过,恐怕最后两天我们得请您搬到别的房间去。

57.We have already let your room to another gentleman.

我们已经把您住的房间租给了另外一位先生。

58.That's no problem at all.

没问题。

————————————————————————————————-——B: Mr. Sun, I'd like you to meet Mr. Johnathan Mitchell, sales manager for Nortern Reflections of Canada. (Sun extends hand first; Sun and Mitchell shake hands) Mr. Mitchell, Mr. Steven Sun, general manager of Apex Trading.

孙先生,让我为你介绍加拿大Northern Reflections的业务经理Jonathan Mitchell先生。(孙先生先伸出,两人握手)Mitchell先生,这是Steven孙先生,Apex贸易公司的总经理。

S: It's very nice to finally meet you, Mr. Mitchell after so many phone calls and faxes. (offers his business card first) I'd like you to have my business card.

多次电话、传真往返之后,非常高兴终于见到您,Mitchell先生(先递出名片),请收下我的名片。

J: Thanks very much, Mr. Sun. Please accept mine. (offers his own card) and please, call me Johnathan. (both look at cards for a few seconds, then put them in wallets-not pockets.)

谢谢您,孙先生。也请收下我的名片(递上自己的名片),叫我Johnathan

就行了。(两个人都看了一下对方的名片,放入皮夹而非口袋中)

B: If you don't mind, Johnathan, while you and Mr. Sun get acquainted, I'd like to check the arrangements for the meeting.

如果你不介意,Johnathan在你和孙先生互相认识时,我先失陪,看看会议安排得如何。

J: You're certainly on top of things, Brian.

Brian,一切当然在你掌握之中!

S: (looking at Brian) You'll find Mr. Tayler-Brian - is a force to be reckoned with at Apex Tradig.

(看着Brian)Talyer先生,您会发现Brian是Apex贸易公司的大将。

B: Thanks for the vote of confidence, Mr. Sun. I'll be right back. (leaves room)

孙先生,谢谢你的信任票,我马上回来。(走出房间)

J: He appears to be a top-notch young man, Mr. Sun. Talent and enthusiasm like that are hard to find.

孙先生,他看起来是个有为的青年,难找到像他这样有才干、有热忱的人。

S: Don't I know it. He's doing a great job for us. And please, call me Steven.

我完全同意,他在公司表现不凡,请叫我Steven就行了。

J: Steven, can you tell me in a nutshell what the retail market is like in Taiwan?

Steven,你可以简单地告诉我台湾零售市场的现况吗?

S: Well, as per capita income goes up and up, the growth sector seems to be in the to-end.

唔,由于每人的平均收入不断地增高,市场的发展领域似乎偏向于高价位商品。

J: Retail is going upscale here? Taiwan is certainly growing more quickly than I had imagined.

此地的零售走入高价位了?台湾的发展比我想像得要快多了。

S: Yes. Things certainly have changed since I was a boy. We've developed very quickly.

没错,现在的台湾和我小时候完全不一样了,这里发展得非常快速。

J: Do you think the trend will continue?

你想这种趋势还会维持下去吗?

S: I don't see why not. We do have some problems, but we are still willing to work hard-and wages aren't too high at this point.

我不觉得有什么不行!虽然是有一些问题,但我们仍愿意勤奋工作,而且现阶段工资仍不算太高。

J: Everything I've seen so far is very impressive. Very impressive indeed.

酒店前厅服务英语口语情景对话

Dialogue A Individual clients check in(散客入住) G=客人R:=接待员 R:Good afternoon. Madam.Welcome to Grand Park Kunming .May I help you? 下午好,欢迎光临昆明君乐酒店,请问有什么可以帮到您? G:Yes, I’d like to check-in .please. 我要登记住宿。 R:Certainly, Madam. May I have you name, please? 好的,小姐。能告诉我您的姓名吗? G:I’m Christine.Nolan 我叫克莉丝汀?诺兰 R:Do you have a reservation, Ms. Nolan? 诺兰小姐,请问您预定了房间吗? G:Yes, form today. 是的,预定了。从今晚开始。 R:OK, Ms .Nolan, please show me your passport. 好的,诺兰小姐,麻烦您出示一下您的护照。 R:(双手接客人证件) R:(扫描客人证件后双手归还客人) R:Just a moment, please. I’ll check our reservation record. (After a while)Thank you for waiting. Ms. Nolan. Your reservation is for a business single room for one night, the room rate is ¥800 that including two breakfasts. Is that all right? 请稍等,我查一下预定记录。(过了一会)让你久等了,诺兰小姐,您预定了一个晚上的商务单间,房价¥800(房价用手指给客人不要说出报价),含两份早餐是吗? G:Yes. 是的 R:Print out the registration form? 打印住宿登记表。 (再次与客人确认姓名,来店离店日期,房号,房价和早餐数等信息并礼貌的让客人在登记单上签名) R:You stay here one day, the deposit is ¥1500,you want pay for credit card or cash? 您住一天,押金是¥1500,请问您是刷卡还是付现金呢? G:By Credit Card. 刷卡。 R:OK, Ms. Nolan, please show me your credit card, I’ll brush ¥1500 of per-authorization(预授权)as your deposit. Do you have a password of your card? 好的,诺兰小姐请您出示一下您的信用卡,给您刷¥500的预授权做您的押金,请问您的卡有密码吗?(刷卡前先核实是否为有效的信用卡,有无客人签名) G:Yes. 有密码 R:OK, please input the password. 好的,请您输一下密码。 R:(刷卡后双手将卡还给客人,礼貌的让客人在POS单上签名并再次告知刷卡的金额)R:This is for you to brush a ¥1500 per-authorization, please sign in POS list to confirm.

会展英语口语对话

人物: A:会展电话营销人员 (李先生) B:参展商(彼特) F: 会展现场营销人员(刘先生) G:参展商B的助理(玛丽) C:现场引导人员 D:观众 E:展销人员扮演角色名单: (詹A C 骏B 丘F 飞G 涛D 曹E) (场景1)邀展 A:你好,彼得先生。 A:?Hello,?Mr.?Peter. B:你好,李先生。 B:?Hello,?Mr.?Li. A:听说你公司最近在扩大业务,进行顺利吗? A:?I?heard?your?company?recently?in?expanding?the?business?and?go?smoothly ? B:是的,还不错 B:?Yes,?it?is?fine A:我想邀请贵公司参加我们的汽车展览,新型车将是这个展览亮点,也为你公司发展提供平台。 A:?I'd like to invite you to take part in our car exhibition .The?new?car?will?be?the?exhibition highlights and it will provide?a?platform?for?the?development?of your company. B:哦,我想我们公司会对这个很感兴趣。 B:Oh,?I?think?our?company?is interested in it. A好的,你先留下你的联系方式?到时候我们联系。 A?Well, now?you?should?leave?your?contact?way and we will contact you that time. B?好的!?我的电话号码是3853748, B?OK!?my?telephone?number?is?3853748, A?没问题,谢谢! A?No problem ,thank?you. (场景2)考察 F:彼特先生和这位女士,你们好,我是李先生的同事刘先生,请问贵公司对参加我们这个汽车展有什么看法吗。 F:Hello, Mr Peter and Ms. I’m Mr Peter partner,Mr Liu.What does your company think about join in this car exhibition?

常用的英语接待口语

常用的英语接待口语,不管你进不进外企都一定要看看… 询问访客身份:May I have your name, please?请问您贵姓?What co mpany are you from?您是哪个公司的?Could you tell me what compa ny you are representing?能告诉我您代表什么公司吗? 如果碰到了老朋友可以说:What brings you here?是什么风把你吹来了? 询问是否预约,来访目的?Do you have an appointment?约好了吗?Would you give me your business card?请给我您的名片好吗?And ca n I ask what you wish to see him about?我能问一下您要见他有何事吗? 让客人稍候片刻:I'll see if he is available.请让我看看上司是否方便。Would you please have a seat and wait for a few moments.请您坐下 稍等片刻。给客人倒茶,礼貌待客:Would you like coffee or tea? How do you like your coffee?你要咖啡还是茶?要什么样的咖啡?(是否加奶或糖)带 客人去见经理:Please have a seat, Mr. Jones and Mr. Smith will see you in few minutes.请坐,琼斯先生和史密斯先生几分钟后就到。Mr. Chen is ex pecting you. I'll tell him that you're here.陈先生正在等你。我去告诉他你已到。 Would you come this way, please?请随我这边来。 婉言拒绝客人来访: Mr. Chen is occupied at the moment and wants to know if your busine ss is urgent.陈先生正忙着,请问您的事情很紧急吗?He may want to get in touch with you in the future. Would you leave your card?他想以后再 和你联系。请留下你的名片好吗? 一定要为自己争取机会:I'll take just a few minutes of his time.我只要占用他几分钟的时间。I'd prefer to explain that to him directly.我想我 最好还是我领你去,以免你迷路。 接待(2) 在上一次,你已经学会为你接待的客人安排好食宿。下来就该邀请他参加公司的活动了:安排各种活动:The tea party begins at 7 o'clock.茶话会在7点开始。 How's the party, Mr. Taylor?晚会如何,TAYLOR先生?The ceremon y will commence as soon as the minister arrives.庆祝会等部长一来就开始。 Our General Manager can't be here today, so I'm speaking on his beha lf.我们的总经理今天不能到会,因此由我代表他讲话。We are going to show you the town while you're here.你在此逗留期间我们将陪你在城里游览一番。 Do you have any place in mind you wanted to go in our town?本城有 什么地方你想去看看?What would you like to do this morning?There is no thing scheduled before lunch.上午你想干什么?中饭前日程表上没有活动安排。 Is there anything planned for tonight?今晚有什么安排?Have you

[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语集锦

[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语集锦 ____________________________________ 1.What’s the size 多大尺寸? 90X90 (Ninety by ninety) 九十乘九十。 2.What’s the CMB 体积多大? 0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。 3.What’s th e bestlast price 最低价是多少? ¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。 4.How many designs 有几个款式? 3 designs . 三个款式。 5.How many colors 有几种颜色? 3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。 6.How many pcs one CTN 一箱装多少件? 12 dozen, 144pcs. 12打,144件一箱。 7.When shall we deliver 什么时候交货? 8.Where shall we deliver 货送到什么地方? 9.30% deposit. 付30%的订金。 10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you. 只有一个样品,不能给你。 11.Too expensivemuch. 太贵了。 12. Any discount 有折扣吗? 13.Cheaper 可以便宜一点吗? 14.Show me this! 这个拿下来看看。

15.Good quality or ordinary quality 质量好的还是普通的? 16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。 17.4pcs a set. 一套4个。 18.What’s the minimum quantity 最小起订量是多少? 19.At least 1 CTN.。 至少一箱件 20.There’s minimum quantity. 有最小起订量。 21.Can they be mixed 可以混装吗? 22.Mixed packing. 混装。 23.Just a moment. Let me check. 稍等,让我查一下。 24.Same pricesize. 一样的价格尺寸。 25.I will come again tomorrow. 我明天再来。 26.Where are you from? 你是什么地方人? 27.What’s your name? 你叫什么? 28.May I have your card? 名片给一张,可以吗? 29.Card,please. 名片。 30.Stapler,please. 订书机。 31.Calculator,please. 计算器。 32.Adhesive tape,please. 胶带。 33.Here’s our catalogue. 这是我们的目录。 34.Here’s my card. 这是我的名片。 35.Your card, please.

前台接待日常英语

前台接待日常用语 Part 1 Greetings 第一部分问候 1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel . I’m ***, what should I call you, please? 欢迎光临海悦酒店。我是***,请问我该怎么称呼你呢? 2. Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madame. What can I do for you? 先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么? 3. My name is ***, is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know. 我叫***,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。 4.If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us . 如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。 Part 2 Helping to Check-in 第二部分帮助入住 1. Please have a seat for a while I’ll help you with the check-in procedure. 请在那边稍坐一会儿,我将会为您办理入住手续。 2. Would you please give me your passport and credit card ?, I’ll return them to you right away after the check-in procedure. 请把您的护照和信用卡交给我。办完入住手续后,我会马上归还给您。 3. How many nights will you stay this time? 这次入住您会住多少天? 4. Which room would you like, smoking room or non-smoking room?

外贸人必备-展会实用英语口语大全

外贸人必备-展会实用英语口语大全 虽然互联网的发展让外贸人找客户的路径更多了,但展会依然是大家必选的途径之一,所以,为了能发掘潜在客户,英语口语很重要,不能因为不会说而丢了客户。下面是小编搜集的一些展会常用英语口语,希望对各位外贸儿们有用,一起来看看吧! 1、问候 Hello friend,great to see you here. Hello XX, welcome to China, let’s come and have a sit. How are you? Nice to meet you. 2、介绍,交换名片 I am XX, the salesman of XX, nice to see you here. Here is my name card, may I have yours? This is Ms./Mr. XX, our director/manager. 3、闲聊 When did you arrive in China? How many days will you stay in China? Where do you live in? Have you booked the hotel? What’s your schedule of the trip? (若客户告知紧密的行程安排,可加上:What a tight schedule!)Have you ever go around Guangzhou before? 4、客户询价、还盘 This is our catalog, you can have a check of our products. There is some new models like… Which kind of products are you looking for? What’s your purchasing quantity this time? Actually, this is the best price we can offer you friend, please consider the quality. If you are interested in the model, we can send you a free sample to test. You can take a trial order first and you will know our quality. I am sure our product will help you win the market. We have a very strict quality controlling system which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality.

机场接待客人常用英语口语对话-)

一.Receiving Guests at the Airport 机场接待客人常用英语口语对话 Guest (G ): Excuse me, are you the Fortune Hotel airport rep. ? Airport Representative (AR ): Yes, Mr... ? G: I’m Robert Hilton from the American Andrew Rice Origin Foundation. AR: My name is Su Hui, I’m here to meet you. Welcome to Shanghai! G: Glad to meet you. AR: The pleasure is mine. Is this your first visit to China, Mr. Hilton? G: Yes. Its my very first. I’m looking forward to seeing your beautiful country. AR: I hope you will have a pleasant stay here. G: Thank you. I’m sure I will. AR: Is this all your baggage? G: Yes, it’s all here. AR: We have a car over there to take you to our hotel. G: That’s fine. AR: Let me help you with that suitcase. Shall we go? G: Yes, thank you for all your trouble. AR: No trouble at all. This way, please. 句型操练 You must be our long-expected guest, Mr.X from the U.S. 您一定是我们盼望已久的客人,从美国来的X先生吧! Very nice/glad/pleased to meet you. 幸会 I'm delighted to meet you at last. 很高兴终于见到您了。 It was nice meeting you./I'm so pleased to have(finally) met you./ 很高兴见到您。(道别用语) How was your journey? 您旅途如何? I hope you've had a pleasant flight/trip. 旅途愉快吧! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. 希望您在此过得愉快。 Hope you'll have a pleasant/enjoyable stay here.

办公室常用的英语接待口语

办公室常用的英语接待口语 询问访客身份: May I have your name, please? 请问您贵姓? What company are you from? 您是哪个公司的? Could you tell me what company you are representing? 能告诉我您代表什么公司吗? 假如碰到了老朋友能够说: What brings you here? 是什么风把你吹来了? 询问是否预约,来访目的? Do you have an appointment? 约好了吗? Would you give me your business card? 请给我您的名片好吗? And can I ask what you wish to see him about? 我能问一下您要见他有何事吗? 让客人稍候片刻: I'll see if he is available. 请让我看看上司是否方便。 Would you please have a seat and wait for a few moments. 请您坐下稍等片刻。 给客人倒茶,礼貌待客: Would you like coffee or tea? How do you like your coffee? 你要咖啡依旧茶?要什么样的咖啡?(是否加奶或糖) 带客人去见经理: Please have a seat, Mr. Jones and Mr. Smith will see you in few minutes. 请坐,琼斯先生和史密斯先生几分钟后就到。 Mr. Chen is expecting you. I'll tell him that you're here. 陈先生正在等你。我去告诉他你已到。 Would you come this way, please? 请随我这边来。 婉言拒绝客人来访: Mr. Chen is occupied at the moment and wants to know if your business is urgent. 陈先生正忙着,请问您的情况专门紧急吗? He may want to get in touch with you in the future. Would you leave your card?

前厅服务英语口语测试题

前厅服务英语口语测试题(1) 一、朗读下列句子: 1、Please call a taxi for me. 2、It will take about fifty minutes to go to the airport.. 3、This is the Brief Introduction of the Hotel . 4、Leave the luggage out of the door, please . 二、将下列句子译成中文: 1、I’m sorry, we have not shuttle bus to the railway station . 2、I will take the staff’s lift . 3、Is there anything else I can do for you ? 4、Excuse me, have you checked out already ? 三、回答提问; 1.Is there a bar in your hotel? 2.A guest complaints to you ,:The telephone in my room doesn,t work properly. But I have to make an urgent call to my office in HongKong. Can you help me? If you were the assistant manager,what would you say then? 前厅服务英语口语测试题(2) 一、朗读下列句子: 1、No parking here, sir, please drive your car to the parking lot .

参展常用英语

办或是参加一次展会,往往需要和很多老外打交道,或是展商或是你的客户,学一些常用英语口语必不可少,下面是接待、询问、介绍等事情中常用到的英语的口语表达方式,希望可以给你带来帮助。 一、打电话问给客户时的英语口语常用表达 1、你什么时候到达? When are you arriving? 2、什么日期和时间到达? When are you arriving? What's the date and time? 3、你的航线和航班号是什么? What's your airline and flight number? 4、你的计划是什么? What are your plans? 5、你预订房间了吗? Do you have reservations? 6、需要我帮您预订房间吗?

Shall I book a room for you? 7、秋天到了.天气变冷了,请带些保暖的衣服? It's fall here. The weather is getting colder. Please pack some warm clothes。 二、接客户时常用的英语口语 1、你来了! You made it! 2、欢迎!你来了! Welcome! You made it! 3、我很高兴你来了。 I'm glad you're here. 4、很高兴认识你。 I'm pleased to meet you. 5、我听过很多关于你的事情。很荣幸认识你。 I've heard so much about you. It's an honor.

6、你这趟飞行如何? How was your flight? 7、你现在感觉如何? How are you feeling? 8、你觉得我们应该先做什么? What shall we do first。9、我们现在可以走了吗? Shall we go now? 10、我们现在可以走了吗? Shall we go now? 11、我的车在外面。 I have a car outside. 12、请跟我走。 Please follow me. 13、让我帮你。

机场接待客人常用英语口语对话

机场接待客人常用英语 口语对话 集团文件版本号:(M928-T898-M248-WU2669-I2896-DQ586-M1988)

一.Receiving Guests at the Airport 机场接待客人常用英语口语对话 Guest (G ): Excuse me, are you the Fortune Hotel airport rep. Airport Representative (AR ): Yes, Mr... G: I’m Robert Hilton from the American Andrew Rice Origin Foundation. AR: My name is Su Hui, I’m here to meet you. Welcome to Shanghai! G: Glad to meet you. AR: The pleasure is mine. Is this your first visit to China, Mr. Hilton G: Yes. Its my very first. I’m looking forward to seeing your beautiful country. AR: I hope you will have a pleasant stay here. G: Thank you. I’m sure I will. AR: Is this all your baggage G: Yes, it’s all here. AR: We have a car over there to take you to our hotel. G: That’s fine. AR: Let me help you with that suitcase. Shall we go G: Yes, thank you for all your trouble. AR: No trouble at all. This way, please.

展会必备英语口语-展会英语.

https://www.360docs.net/doc/9d3212264.html,.vn/default.aspx?tabid=403&idmid=2&ItemID=10918越南统计总局 常用展会英语口语 展会使用频率最高的英语 Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。 It’s an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。 Ni ce to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。 How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读? How do I address you? 如何称呼您? It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。 What line of business are you in? 你做那一行? Keep in touch. 保持联系。Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。 Don’t mention it. 别客气。 Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打扰你。 I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。 Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。 Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 对不起,我马上回来。 展会必背口语200句 1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

前台接待常用英语

前台: --Good morning/Good afternoon/Good evening; this is Highbird International, may I help you? 早晨好.需要帮忙吗? --Do you have an appointment? 您欲约了吗? --May I have your name? 请问您的姓名? --Welcome to XX. Please follow me. Sit down here,please. I'll see if she's available now. 欢迎光临XX。请跟我来.请坐,我去看一下她是否有空. --After you. 您先请. --Would you like drink tea or coffee? 您想喝点什么茶还是咖啡? --Would you give me your businese card? 我能看看您的名片吗? --May I tell him what you wish to see him about? 您找他什么事我能转告吗? --Mr.Li is expecting you. I'll tell him you're here. 李先生正在等您.我告诉他您来了. --I'm sorry. Mr.Li has a full schedule this week. 报歉.李先生本周的日程已排满. --Could you please write a note to him on the matter you wish to see him about? 您能否留下便条说明您有什么事要见他? --Could I get a new weekly schedule? 我可以索要一份新的本周课表吗? --Sure. This is our new weekly schedule. Here you are. 当然。这是我们本周最新的课表。给您。 --It’s dinner time. I want to order a meal. Could you show me the menu please? 现在是就餐时间,我想点餐。 --Can I get some coins? 我可以兑换几枚硬币吗? --Sure. How many do you need? 当然可以,你想兑换几枚? --Three one-Yuan and one fifty cents coins. 3枚1元硬币和一枚5角的硬币。 今天有到访吗?有几个?Do we have visited clients today? How many? 谁/哪个部门预约的?Who made the appointment? Which department made the appointment? 有咨询电话吗?Are there any consulting phones? 都是通过什么渠道来的?How do they know our school? 怎么样,都能来吗?效果好吗?Will they come? How is the effect? 今天有什么事情吗?What shall we do today? What’s going on?What’s up? What’s happening? 还有什么事情吗?Anything else? 一会XX上去替你们,咱们开会。XX will cover you after a while, and we will have a meeting.

接待外国人的英语口语(精)

询问访客身份: May I have your name, please?请问您贵姓?What company are you from?您是哪个公司的? Could you tell me what company you are representing?能告诉我您代表什么公司吗? 如果碰到了老朋友可以说: What brings you here?是什么风把你吹来了? 询问是否预约,来访目的? Do you have an appointment?约好了吗?Would you give me your business card?请给我您的名片好吗? And can I ask what you wish to see him about?我能问一下您要见他有何事吗? 让客人稍候片刻: I'll see if he is available.请让我看看上司是否方便。 Would you please have a seat and wait for a few moments.请您坐下稍等片刻。 给客人倒茶,礼貌待客: Would you like coffee or tea? How do you like your coffee?你要咖啡还是茶?要什么样的咖啡?(是否加奶或糖 带客人去见经理: Please have a seat, Mr. Jones and Mr. Smith will see you in few minutes.请坐,琼斯先生和史密斯先生几分钟后就到。

Mr. Chen is expecting you. I'll tell him that you're here.陈先生正在等你。我去告诉他你已到。 Would you come this way, please?请随我这边来。 婉言拒绝客人来访: Mr. Chen is occupied at the moment and wants to know if your business is urgent.陈先生正忙着,请问您的事情很紧急吗? He may want to get in touch with you in the future. Would you leave your card?他想以后再和你联系。请留下你的名片好吗? 一定要为自己争取机会: I'll take just a few minutes of his time.我只要占用他几分钟的时间。 I'd prefer to explain that to him directly.我想我最好还是我领你去,以免你迷路。 接待(2 在上一次,你已经学会为你接待的客人安排好食宿。下来就该邀请他参加公司的活动了:安排各种活动: The tea party begins at 7 o'clock.茶话会在7点开始。How's the party, Mr. Taylor?晚会如何,TAYLOR先生? The ceremony will commence as soon as the minister arrives.庆祝会等部长一来就开始。 Our General Manager can't be here today, so I'm speaking on his behalf.我们的总经理今天不能到会,因此由我代表他讲话。

酒店宾馆前台接待常用英语对话

酒店宾馆前台接待常用英语对话 1.I’d like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想订一个双人房间。 2.What’s the price difference?两种房间的价格有什么不同? 3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。 4.I think I’ll take the one with a front view then.我想我还是要阳面的吧。 5.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久? 6.We’ll be leaving Sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午离开。 7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我们盼望下周二见到您。 8.I’d like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4曰下午到10月10曰上午用。 9.We do have a single room available for those dates. 我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。 10. What is the rate, please?请问房费多少? 11.The current rate is$ 50 per night.现行房费是50美元一天。 12. What services e with that?这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢? 13.That sounds not bad at all. I’ll take it.听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。 14. By the way, I’d like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible. 顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。 15.Wele to our hotel.欢迎光临。 16.So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了4件行李,是不是? 17. Let me have a check again.让我再看一下。 18.The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待处就在前面。 19.After you, please.你先请。

外事接待常用的英语口语(礼物篇)

外事接待常用的英语口语(礼物篇) 外事接待常用的英语口语有哪些呢?小编总结了一些,希望对大家有所帮助。 Mr. Taylor has invited me to a dinner party tonight. 泰勒先生 邀请我今天晚上去参加一个晚餐会。I have no idea about what I should bring. 我不知道我该带什么东西好。In fact , it is absolutely unnecessary for you to bring anything. 事实上,你完全不用带什么东西。But I don't feel good if I go empty-handed. 但是如果我空手去我觉得不太好。If you insist on brining something, it should be a small ,inexpensive item, such as a toy for his son, or some flowers for his wife, etc...如果你坚持要带点什么,也应该是一些小的、便宜的东西,比如,给他儿子带个玩具,或者给他妻子带些鲜花等等Since we're going to have a get-together ,so I prefer to bring some food.因为我们打算搞个聚会,所以我还是带点吃的东西吧。I've got an idea. 我有个主意What's that? 什么主意?Since Mr.Taylor likes Chinese food very much ,so you can cook a Chinese dish and bring it.既然泰勒先生喜欢中国食物,这样你就可做一道中国菜带去。Or you can bring something to drink. 或者带一点什么喝的东西。That's a wonderful idea. 这个主意真不错And I was told that Mrs.Taylor is especially intersted in traditional Chinese

相关文档
最新文档