中英文对照狮子王

中英文对照狮子王
中英文对照狮子王

序幕

张开你的眼睛

From the day we arrive on the planet

看这世界

On the planet

你会发觉充满神奇

And,blinking,step into the sun

天上星星好像近在天边

There's more to see than can ever be seen

想要抓总是遥不可及

More to do than can ever be done

人生旅程坎坷不平

There's far too much to take in here

你要去体会它的真谛

More to find than can ever be found

尝尝人情冷暖

But the sun rolling high

或是体会世间的风险

Through the sapphire sky Keeps great and small on the endless round

没有办法逃避

On the endless round

看这世界在转

It's the circle of life

永远不停息

And it moves us all

尽管向前走

Through despair and hope

是对是错

Through faith and love

希望和失望

Till we find our place

世事没有绝对

On the path unwinding 看这世界

In the circle

是生生不息

The circle of life

世界正在转动

It's the circle of life

永远不停息

And it moves us all

黑夜与白昼

Through despair and hope

不停转动

Through faith and love

靠着阳光走

Till we find our place

慢慢你会知道

On the path unwinding

看这世界

In the circle

是生生不息

The circle of life

【The Lion King】

生命真不公平啊!

Life's not fair,is it?

你看我呢,永远都当不上王

You see,I... Well,I shall never be king.

而你永远也见不到明天了

And you shall never see the light of another day.

再见

Adieu.

你妈妈没有教你不要玩弄你的食物

Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food?

你想干什么?

What do you want?

我是来这里宣布

I'm here to announce

大王木法沙要来了

that King Mufasa's on his way.

所以对你今天早上没有出席那个仪式

So you'd better have a good excuse...

最好找个借口

for missing the ceremony this morning.

你害我的午餐都没了

Oh,now,look,Zazu. You've made me lose my lunch.

等大王跟你算帐之后

Ha! You'll lose more than that...

你不见的东西还会更多

when the king gets through with you.

他就像只拉肚子的河马一样愤怒

He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia. 我怕得全身发抖

Ooh. I quiver with fear!

好了,刀疤,不要那样看我

Now,Scar,don't look at me that way.

救命啊!

Help!

刀疤,吐出来

Drop him.

你来得可真是时候,大王陛下

Impeccable timing,Your Majesty.

这不是我大哥吗?

Why,if it isn't my big brother...

屈尊降贵的来跟我这普通人厮混descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.

我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的介绍仪式中没有看到你

Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba.

那是今天吗?

That was today?

我觉得好害怕呀!

Oh,I feel simply awful!

我八成是给忘了

Must've slipped my mind.

是呀,你忘的不只如此

Yes,well,as slippery as your mind is...

身为大王的弟弟你应该站在第一位

as the king's brother... you should've been first in line!

我原本是第一位直到这个小毛球出生Well,I was first in line... until the little hairball was born.

这个小毛球是我儿子

That hairball is my son...

他也是你未来的国王

and your future king.

我该学学我的礼节啦

Oh,I shall practice my curtsy.

千万不要背对着我,刀疤

Don't turn your back on me,Scar.

不,木法沙

Oh,no,Mufasa.

或许是你不该背对着我

Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me.

这是一个挑战吗?

Is that a challenge?

冷静!冷静!

Temper,temper.

我哪敢向大王你挑战呢?

I wouldn't dream of challenging you.

可惜,为什么呢?

Pity. Why not?

要说脑袋的话我是有狮子的智慧

As far as brains go,I got the lion's share.

说到蛮力嘛…

But when it comes to brute strength...

恐怕我就是基因遗传比较不明显的例子了I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.

每个家庭都会有这个问题陛下

There's one in every family,sire.

事实上我家有两个

Two in mine,actually...

而且他们总会想尽办法破坏特别的场合and they always manage to ruin special occasions.

我该拿他怎么办?

What am I going to do with him? 拿他做地毯会非常好看

He'd make a very handsome throw rug.

沙祖

Zazu!

而且想一想

And just think,

每次弄脏的时候你可以拿出去打一打whenever he gets dirty... you could take him out and beat him.

爸,爸

Dad! Dad!

快起来,我们要走了啦!

Come on,Dad,we gotta go! Wake up!

对不起

Sorry.

爸…爸…

Dad. Dad.

你儿子已经醒了

Your son is awake.

在天亮前,他是你儿子

Before sunrise,he's your son.

爸…拜托啦!

Dad! Come on,Dad.

你答应过我的呀!

You promised.

好吧,好吧

- OK,OK.

我醒了,我醒了

I'm up,I'm up.

辛巴,你看

Look,Simba.

阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国土Everything the light touches is our kingdom.

一个国王的统治就跟太阳的起落是相同的

A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.

总有一天,太阳将会跟我一样慢慢下沉One day,Simba,the sun will set on my time here...

并且在你当国王的时候一同上升

and will rise with you as the new king.

这一切都是我的吗?所有的一切

- And this'll all be mine? - Everything.

阳光能照到的所有东西…

Everything the light touches.

那有阴影的地方呢?

What about that shadowy place?

那在我们的国度之外

That's beyond our borders.

你绝不可以去那个地方

You must never go there,Simba.

我以为国王可以随心所欲呀!

But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.

你错了

There's more to being king...

国王也不能凡事随心所欲

than getting your way all the time.

不能吗?辛巴

- There's more? - Simba...

世界上所有的生命都有他存在的价值Everything you see exists together... in a delicate balance.

身为国王,你不但要了解

As king,you need to understand that balance...

还要去尊重所有的生活

and respect all the creatures...

包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊

from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.

但是,爸…我们不是吃羚羊吗?

But,Dad,don't we eat the antelope?

是呀,我来跟你解释一下

Yes,Simba,but let me explain.

我们死后呢,尸体会成为草

When we die,our bodies become the grass...

而羚羊是吃草的

and the antelope eat the grass.

所以…

And so

在这个生命圈里面

we are all connected

都是互相有关联的

in the great circle of life.

早安,陛下

- Good morning,sire!

沙祖,你早

- Good morning,Zazu.

我来做早上的例行报告

Checking in with the morning report. Fire away.

你说吧黑猩猩激动而长颈鹿高高在上Chimps are going ape,giraffes remain above it all

大象非常清楚我所忘记的事情

Elephants remember,though just what,I can't recall

鳄鱼爬到岸上咬住新鲜的猎物

Crocodiles are snapping up fresh offers from the banks

他向我展示巢里的蛋

Shown interest in my nest egg,

我说不客气

but I quickly said,no,thanks

我们没去看犀鸟而秃鹰有第六感

We haven't paid the hornbills,and the vultures have a hunch

不是每个受邀的人都会来吃午餐

Not everyone invited will be coming back from lunch

哈哈,这就是晨间报告

This is the morning report

大事小事不漏掉

Gives you the long and the short

每个呼吸微笑

Every grunt,roar,and snort

每个轻声吼叫

Not a tale I distort

都在晨间报告

On the morning report

儿子,你在干什么?扑东西

- What are you doing,son? - Pouncing.

让个老手示范给你看看

Let an old pro show you how it's done.

今年草地肥美

Oh,the buffalo

水牛个个吃得强又壮尽量的压低身子

have got a beef about...

豪猪受到阻挠趴在地上

Stay low to the ground.

意图节省他毒气趴在地上,好,我知道了Yeah,OK. Stay low to the ground. Right.

…不停追逐文书鸟别出声

Not a sound.

番红花是本季色彩随处都可见

The season's colors seen in all the herds...

动一动行列纵队进行慢慢往下慢慢来,向前一步Take it slow. One more step...

…聚集在水肥处然后…

- then... ...in the dung

这就是晨间报告

This is the morning report

大事小事不漏掉

Gives you the long and the short

每个呼吸微笑

Every grunt,roar,and snort

每个轻声吼叫

Not a tale I distort

都在晨间报告

On the morning report

哈…非常好 Ha …It is very good

沙祖什么事呀?

- Zazu! - Yes!

地下传来的消息

Sir! News from the underground.

好,这一次呢…陛下

Now,this time... Sire!

土狼到了荣耀石啦!

Hyenas in the pride lands!

沙祖,带辛巴回家

Zazu,take Simba home.

我不能去吗?

- Dad,can't I come?

不行,儿子

- No,son.

哼!什么地方都不准我去

I never get to go anywhere.

哦,小主人将来你也会当国王的

Oh,young master,one day,you will be king.

然后你就可以随心所欲地去追逐那些流着口水

Then you can chase those slobbering,mangy...

卑贱愚蠢的非法入侵者

stupid poachers from dawn until dusk.

嘿!刀疤叔叔,你猜怎样?

Hey,Uncle Scar! Guess what?

我最痛恨猜谜游戏了

I despise guessing games.

我将成为这里的国王耶

I'm gonna be king of Pride Rock.

哦!真好啊

Oh,goody.

我爸刚刚带我看了整个国度

My dad just showed me the whole kingdom...

而我将会统治一切

and I'm gonna rule it all.

是啊

Yes,well

哦!请原谅我没有高兴地跳起来

forgive me for not leaping for joy.

我的背不好你知道的

Bad back,you know.

嘿,刀疤叔叔

Hey,Uncle Scar,

如果我是国王那你是什么?

when I'm king,what'll that make you?

你这猴子

A monkey's uncle.

你好奇怪哦!

You're so weird.

还有更怪的呢!

You have no idea.

哦!原来你爸爸带你看过整个王国了,是吗?So,your father showed you the whole kingdom,did he?

看过啦

Everything.

他没有带你到北方边界太阳升起的地方吗?

He didn't show you what's beyond that rise... at the northern border?

没有

Well,no.

他说我不能去那里

He said I can't go there.

他说的完全正确

And he's absolutely right.

那里太危险了

It's far too dangerous.

只有勇敢的狮子才会去呀

Only the bravest lions go there.

我很勇敢啊那有什么?

Well,I'm brave. What's out there?

对不起,辛巴我就是不能告诉你

I'm sorry,Simba,I just can't tell you.

为什么?

Why not?

辛巴,辛巴

Simba,Simba,

我只是在为我最喜欢的侄子着想

I'm only looking out... for the well-being of my favorite nephew.

没错,我是你唯一的侄子

Yeah,right. I'm your only nephew.

所以罗,我才更要保护你

All the more reason for me to be protective.

一个年轻的王子不适合到大象墓园去的哦!

An elephant graveyard is no place for a

young prince. oh

大象的什么?

An elephant what?

哇…

Whoa.

哦!天啊我说的太多了

Oh,dear,I've said too much.

不过我猜你早晚总会发现的

Well,I suppose you'd have found out sooner or later...

你一直是这么样的聪明

you being so clever and all.

帮我个忙吧!

Oh,just do me one favor.

跟我保证你绝对不会去那个可怕的地方Promise me you'll never visit that dreadful place.

没问题

- No problem.

这才是乖孩子

- There's a good lad.

你现在自己出去玩吧

You run along now and have fun.

并且记得哦…

And remember,

这是我们的小秘密

it's our little secret.

嘿!娜娜嗨!辛巴

- Hey, - Hi,Simba.

走吧我刚才听到一个很棒的地方

Come on. I just heard about this great place.

辛巴,我现在正在洗澡啊

Simba! I'm kind of in the middle of a bath. 你也该洗澡罗

And it's time for yours.

妈…

Mom!

妈…你把我的毛弄乱了啦

Mom,you're messing up my mane!

好了!好了

OK,

我干净了我们可以走了吗?

I'm clean. Can we go now?

我们要到哪里去呀?

So,where are we going?

最好不要什么烂地方

It better not be anyplace dumb.

不!那真的很酷耶

No,it's really cool.

这个很酷的地方是在哪里呢?

So,where is this really cool place?

就在水洞附近

Oh. Around the water hole.

水洞附近?

The water hole?

水洞附近有什么了不起的啊?

What's so great about the water hole?

等到了那里我再告诉你

I'll show you when we get there.

Oh.

妈,我能去吗?

Mom,can I go with Simba?

沙拉碧你说呢?这个嘛…

Hmm,what do you think,Sarabi? Well...

拜托…

- Please? - Please?

我是没什么意见

It's all right with me.

哦,耶…

- All right! - Yeah!

不过要沙祖跟你们一起去

As long as Zazu goes with you.

不…不要沙祖

No,not Zazu.

开心一点嘛

Step lively.

越快到水洞我们就可以越快回家

The sooner we get to the water hole the sooner we can leave.

我们到底要去哪里呀?

So,where are we really going?

一个大象的墓园哇!

- An elephant graveyard. - Wow!

嘘…沙祖

Shh! Zazu.

对了我们要怎么摆脱那个笨蛋呀?

Right. So how are we gonna ditch the dodo?

哦!看看你们俩个再去大象的墓园

Oh,just look at you two.

大草原上一段小小的罗曼史正在孕育

Little seeds of romance blossoming in the savanna.

你们的父母会很高兴的

Your parents will be thrilled...

等到你们订婚之后还有…什么?

what with your being betrothed and all. - Be... what?

准备成婚订下婚约、海誓山盟

- Betrothed. Intended. Affianced.

意思是…Meaning...?

有一天你们俩个会结婚

One day,you two are going to be married.

我不能娶她耶

I can't marry her.

她是我的朋友

She's my friend.

对,那实在太奇怪了

Yeah,it'd be so weird.

很抱歉,破坏你们的美梦

Sorry to bust your bubble...

但是你们俩个小朋友别无选择

but you two turtledoves have no choice.

这是流传了好几世代的传统

It's a tradition going back generations.

等我当国王第一就是废除这件事

When I'm king,that'll be the first thing to go.

只要有我在就不准

- Not so long as I'm around. .

哦,那你被开除了

- In that case,you're fired

很聪明但只有国王才能开除我

Hmm. Nice try,but only the king can do that.

可是他是未来的国王啊

Well,he's the future king.

对!所以我说什么你都得听

Yeah,so you have to do what I tell you.

嘿嘿!现在还不必听

Not yet,I don't. .

而且由你这种态度

And with an attitude like that..

恐怕你以后会变成一个相当悲惨的国王

I'm afraid you're shaping up to be... a

pretty pathetic king indeed.

哼!我看才不会呢

Hmm. Not the way I see it.

我将会是万兽之王

I'm gonna be a mighty king,

瞧瞧我的模样

so enemies beware

从来没有一个狮子王他的毛会那么少Well,I've never seen a king of beasts With quite so little hair

来看看我的威严没有人比得过

I'm gonna be the main event like no king was before

没有人敢说“不要啦”只要我说声“要”I'm brushin' up on lookin' down I'm workin' on my roar

从来没见过像你那么糟

Thus far,a rather uninspiring thing.

等不及成为狮子王

Oh,I just can't wait to be king

你还有很长的路要走呢小主人

You've rather a long way to go,young master,if you think...

如果你以为…

- No one sayin',

没有任何吩咐我那么说的时候…

"Do this" - Now,when I said that...

没有任何束缚

- No one saying,"Be there"

我的意思是…

- What I meant was...

没有任何坏处

- No one sayin',"Stop that"

总会有你好处听我说…

- But what you don't realize... - No one sayin',"See here" 自由自在到处跑

Free to run around all day

绝对不是那样的

Well,that's definitely out.

做错事情也没人吵

Free to do it all my way

找个时间该坐下来来好好谈一谈

I think it's time that you and I Arranged

a heart-to-heart

别浪费唇舌是建议一律都免谈

Kings don't need advice from little hornbills for a start

如果你真的这样统治我想那就惨

If this is where the monarchy is headed,count me out

干脆离开这块烂地方

Out of service,out of Africa,

我再也不想管

I wouldn't hang about

这小孩已经开始嫌我烦

This child is getting wildly out of wing

等不及成为狮子王

Oh,I just can't wait to be king

所有人往左看

Everybody,look left

所有人往右看

Everybody,look right

所有人往这看

Everywhere you look,

我在你们中间

I'm standing in the spotlight

还早呢!

Not yet!

让所有万物都一起歌唱

Let every creature go for broke and sing

让我们随他脚步到处闯

Let's hear it in the herd and on the wing

让所有万物都一起颂赞

It's gonna be King Simba's finest fling

等不及成为狮子王…

Oh,I just can't wait to be king

对不起,夫人

I beg your pardon,madam,

您坐在我的身上了

but...

请让一让

get off!

辛巴

simba

娜娜…

Nala.....

好啦!成功了摆脱他了吧

All right! It worked! - We lost him.

我…是个天才

- I am a genius.

嘿!天才那是我的主意

Hey,genius,it was my idea.

没错啊但是,是我执行的啊还有我Yeah,but I pulled it off. - With me!

哦,是吗?

- Oh,yeah?

输了吧

- Pinned ya.

让我起来

- Hey,let me up.

你又输了吧

Pinned ya again.

就是这里我们成功了

This is it. We made it. 哇…

woo

这里阴森森的

It's really creepy.

是啊,不是很棒吗?

Yeah. Isn't it great?

我们可能会有大麻烦

- We could get in big trouble.

我知道

I know

不知道他的脑袋还在不在哪儿?

I wonder if its brains are still in there.

只有一个办法能知道

There's only one way to know.

走吧,我们去看看不对

Come on,let's go check it out. Wrong!

你们唯一该做的事情就是立刻离开这里The only checking out you will do... will be to check out of here.

烦耶!

Oh,man!

我们已经超出荣耀石的范围太远了

We're way beyond the boundary of the pride lands.

你看那个尖嘴老头害怕了

Look,Banana Beak is scared.

不管我是不是尖嘴小老头小毛球

It's Mr. Banana Beak to you, fuzzy...

我告诉你我们的处境真的是很危险

and right now we are all in very real danger.

危险?哈哈…

Danger? Ha!

我在荒野中行走

I walk on the wide side.

我会当面嘲笑危险

I laugh in the face of danger.

哈哈哈哈…哇哇哇…

Well,well,well, Well,well,well,

斑仔

Banzai,

看看这是什么?

what have we got here?

桑琪,我不知道

Hmm. I don't know,Shenzi.

阿德,你觉得呢?

What do you think,Ed?

哈…

ha

对!就如我刚刚在想

Just what I was thinking.

三个违规的家伙

A trio of trespassers!

这完全是个意外!

And quite by accident,

我跟你们保证这只是航行上的小小的错误let me assure you. A simple navigational error.

等等…

Whoa,whoa,wait,wait,wait.

我认识你你是木法沙的小跟班

I know you. You're Mufasa's little stooge.

夫人我是国王陛下的总管

I,madam,am the king's major-domo.

这么说你就是…

- And that would make you...

未来的国王

- The future king. 你知道我们是怎么对付超出自己国界的国王吗?

Do you know what we do to kings who step out of their kingdom?

你们也不能把我怎么样啊!

You can't do anything to me.

理论上可以我们在他们的土地上Technically,they can. We are on their land.

可是沙祖你跟我说他们只是爱流口水的傻瓜啊!

But,Zazu,you told me they're nothin'... but slobbering,mangy,stupid poachers.

能不能不要再提傻瓜这两个字?

- Lx-nay on the upid-stay.

嘿!你叫谁是傻瓜?

- Who are you callin' upid-stay?

停…你看那个太阳我该走了

My,my,my. Look at the sun! It's time to go!

急什么?我们很乐意你留下来晚餐是呀…

What's the hurry? We'd love you to stick around for dinner. Yeah,

我们可以吃…狮子大餐呀!

we could have whatever's lion around!

哈…

ha...

等等…有了,有了,有了

Wait,wait,wait,I got one,I got one!

我要一份幼狮三明治你觉得呢?

Make mine a cub sandwich! What'd you think?

哈…

ha..

什么?阿德?

What,Ed?

什么?

What is it?

我们订的晚餐要外带吗?

Hey,did we order this dinner to go?

没有啊!怎么啦?

- No,why?

因为他们跑了

- 'Cause there it goes!

我们甩掉他们了吗?

- Did we lose 'em?

我想是的

- I think so.

沙祖在哪?

Where's Zazu?

原来我们的小总管一路赶着想做只白煮鸟The little major-domo bird hippety-hopped... all the way to the birdie-boiler.

不!我不要做白煮鸟!

Oh,no! Not the birdie-boiler!

嘿!你们为什么不去找一个跟你们差不多大的

Hey,why don't you pick on somebody your own size?

像…你吗?

- Like you?

哦哦!

- Oops.

辛巴

simba

快来呀!小宝贝

Here,kitty,kitty,kitty.

哈哈…就这样吗?

That was it?

再吼一次,来呀!Do it again. Come on.

大…大哥

Oh,please,please!

误会…误会闭嘴!

Uncle,uncle! - Silence!

闭嘴!我们都闭嘴

- Silence!- We're gonna shut up right now!

别激动我们真的很抱歉

Calm down. We're really sorry.

如果你们敢再靠近我儿子

If you ever come near my son again...

这位…这位是您的…

Oh,this is your son?

哦!是您的公子啊你知道吗?

- Oh,your son? - Did you know that?

不,我不知道

No. Me? I didn't know...

这个…你…你知道吗?

No,did you?

不,当然不知道

- No,of course not. - No.

不!阿德?

- Ed? - Ed?

Toodles.

爸,我…

Dad,l...

你故意违抗我的命令

You deliberately disobeyed me.

爸,我很抱歉

- Dad,I'm sorry.

跟我回家去

- Let's go home.

LionKing狮子王中英文剧本

Lion King 狮子王中英文剧本 From the day we arrive on the planet 从我们出生的那一刻And,blinking,step into the sun 睁开眼睛走入阳光 There's more to see than can ever be seen 那儿有你看不完的东西 More to do than can ever be done 有你做不完的事 There's far too much to take in here 有数不尽你无法体会经验的事 More to find than can ever be found 有找不完的宝藏 But the sun roll ing high 可是太阳高挂在天空 Through the sapphire sky 在那色彩多变的天空中 Keeps great and smal l on the endless round 不论伟大与渺小都保存下来 It's the circle of life 那是生生不息 And it moves us all 而那感动了你我 Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望 Through faith and love 历经信心与爱 Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地 On the path unwind ing 在我们已知的种种之中 In the circle 在那生生不息之中 The circle of life 生生不息…  It's the circle of life 生生不息 And it moves us all 而那令我们感动 Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望 Through faith and love 历经信心与爱 Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地 On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中 In the circle 在那生生不息之中 The circle of life 生生不息…  Life's not fair,is it? You see,I... Well,I shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day. Adieu. 生命真不公平啊!你看我呢,永远都当不上王,而你永远也见不到明天了,再见 Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有教你不要玩弄你的食物 What do you want? 你想干什么? I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way. So you'd better have a good excuse.for missing the ceremony this morning. 我是来这里宣布大王木法沙要来了所以对你今天早上没有出席那个仪式最好找个借口 Oh,now,look,Zazu. You've made me lose my lunch. 你害我的午餐都没了 Ha! You'll lose more than that...when the king gets through with you. He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia. 等大王跟你算帐之后你不见的东西还会更多他就像只拉肚子的河马一样愤怒 Ooh. I quiver with fear! 我怕得全身发抖Now,Scar,don't look at me that way. Help! 好了,刀疤,不要那样看我救命啊! Drop him. 刀疤,吐出来 Impeccable timing,Your Majesty. 你来得可真是时候,大王陛下 Why,if it isn't my big brother... 这不是我大哥吗?descending from on high to mingle with the commoner s. 屈尊降贵的来跟我这普通人厮混 Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba. 我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的介绍仪式中没有看到你 That was today? Oh,I feel simply awful! Must've slipped my mind. 那是今天吗?我觉得好害怕呀!我八成是给忘了 Yes,well,as slippery as your mind is..as the king's brother... you should've been first in line! . 是呀,你忘的不只如此,身为大王的弟弟你应该站在第一位Well,I was first in line... until the little hairball was born. 我原本是第一位直到这个小毛球出生 That hairball is my son...and your future king. 这个小毛球是我儿子他也是你未来的国王 Oh,I shall practice my curtsy.我该学学我的礼节啦 Don't turn your back on me,Scar. 千万不要背对着我,刀疤 Oh,no,Mufasa. Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me. 不,木法沙,或许是你不该背对着我 Is that a challenge?这是一个挑战吗? Temper,temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you. 冷静!冷静!我哪敢向大王你挑战呢? Pity. Why not? 可惜,为什么呢? As far as brains go,I got the lion's share. 要说脑袋的话我是有狮子的智慧 But when it comes to brute strength... 说到蛮力嘛…  I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool. 恐怕我就是基因遗传比较不明显的例子了 There's one in every family,sire. Two in mine,actually...and they always manage to ruin special occasions. What am I going to do with him?He'd make a very handsome throw rug. 每个家庭都会有这个问题陛下,事实上我家有两个而且他们总会想尽办法破坏特别的场合我该拿他怎么办?拿他做地毯会非常好看 Zazu! 沙祖 And just think, whenever he gets dirty... you could take him out and beat him. 而且想一想,每次弄脏的时候你可以拿出去打一打 Dad! Dad! Come on,Dad,we gotta go! Wake up! Sorry. Dad. Dad. 爸,爸快起来,我们要走了啦!对不起爸…爸…

(完整word版)经典电影台词(英文带带翻译)

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 4.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。 5.Get busy living or get busy dieing. 要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。 6.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。 7.forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope . 不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就是希望. ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 12.To make each day count. 让每一天都有所值。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

狮子王中英文台词

感动一生的电影狮子王中英文台词1 (2011-12-28 23:06:02)转载▼ 标签:杂谈 From the day we arrive on the planet 从我们出生的那一刻 And,blinking,step into the sun 睁开眼睛走入阳光 There's more to see than can ever be seen 那儿有你看不完的东西 More to do than can ever be done 有你做不完的事 There's far too much to take in here 有数不尽你无法体会经验的事 More to find than can ever be found 有找不完的宝藏 But the sun rolling high 可是太阳高挂在天空 Through the sapphire sky 在那色彩多变的天空中 Keeps great and small on the endless round 不论伟大与渺小都保存下来 It's the circle of life 那是生生不息 And it moves us all 而那感动了你我 Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望 Through faith and love 历经信心与爱 Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地 On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中 In the circle 在那生生不息之中 The circle of life 生生不息… It's the circle of life 生生不息 And it moves us all 而那令我们感动 Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望 Through faith and love 历经信心与爱 Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地 On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中 In the circle 在那生生不息之中 The circle of life 生生不息… Life's not fair,is it? 生命真不公平啊! You see,I... Well,I shall never be king. 你看我呢,永远都当不上王 And you shall never see the light of another day. 而你永远也见不到明天了Adieu. 再见 Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有教你不要玩弄你的食物 What do you want? 你想干什么? I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way.我是来这里宣布大王木法沙要来了 So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning. 所以对你今天早上没有出席那个仪式最好找个借口 Oh,now,look,Zazu. You've made me lose my lunch. 你害我的午餐都没了 Ha! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you. 等大王跟你算帐之后你失去的东西还会更多 He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia. 他就像只拉肚子的河马一样愤怒 Ooh. I quiver with fear! 我怕得全身发抖 Now,Scar,don't look at me that way. 好了,刀疤,不要那样看我

《狮子王》经典台词(中英文对照)

狮子王(英文版)经典台词及翻译 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在 微妙的平衡中生。 2.I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3.I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个 世界对你不理睬你也可以这样对待。 5.It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6.You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对, 过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 8.This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而 战斗,谁为呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信 你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10.I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

难以忘怀电影对白-3:狮子王场景

难以忘怀电影对白-3:狮子王场景 相信大家对于电影是不少看的,那么关于电影里面的一些经典台词或者是一些经典语句不知道大家会不会收藏起来呢?因为这是很多伙伴学习英语的好方法,以下是小编给大家整理的难以忘怀电影对白-3:狮子王场景,希望可以帮到大家Selected Scene 3 场景3 Timon and Pumbaa: 丁满和彭彭: HakunaMatata! 哈库那马塔塔 What a wonderful phrase 真是很有意思 Hakuna Matata! 哈库那马塔塔 Ain 't no passing craze 简单又好记 It means no worries 从现在开始 For the rest of your days 你不必再担心 It's our problem-free philosophy 不必像从前——听天由命 Hakuna Matata! 哈库那马塔塔 Why, when he was a young warthog... 啊,当他是只小山猪 When I was a young warthog... 当我是只小山猪

Very nice. 很好! Thanks! 谢啦! He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal. He could clear the savannah after every meal. I'm a sensitive soul, though I seem thick-skinned. And it hurt that my friends never stood downwind. And oh, the shame ( He was ashamed ) 看他好像魅力十足,风度翩翩看来看去好像缺少一些东西虽然我长得丑,可是很温柔我终于,发现我没办法,出人头地!哎呀,真丢脸(太丢脸喽!) Thought a changing my name. 我想过改名字 ( Oh, what's in a name? ) (哦,改什么名字啊?) And I got downhearted ( How did you feel? ) 后来终于放弃(为什么呢?) Every time that I.., 每次我想…… Pumbaa! Not in front of the kids! 嘿,彭彭,不要在小孩面前…… Oh...sorry. 啊,对不起 Hakuna Matata! 哈库那马塔塔 What a wonderful phrase! 真是很有意思 Hakuna Matata! 哈库那马塔塔 Ain 't no passing craze

狮子王英文台词

Scar: Life's not fair, is it? You see I -- well, I... shall never be King. And you... shall never see the light of another day. ...Adieu... Zazu: Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food? Scar: What do you want? Zazu: I'm here to announce that King Mufasa is on his way. ...So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning. Scar: Oh now look, Zazu; you've made me lose my lunch. Zazu: Hah! You'll lose more than that when the King gets through with you. He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia. Scar: Oh... I quiver with fear. Zazu: Now Scar, don't look at me that way... HELP! Mufasa: Scar! ... Scar: Mm-hmm? 3 Scar: Temper, temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you. Zazu: Pity! Why not? Scar: Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But, when it comes to brute strength ...I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool. Zazu: There's one in every family, sire... Two in mine, actually. And they always manage to ruin special occasions. Mufasa: What am I going to do with him? Zazu: He'd make a very handsome throw rug. Mufasa: Zazu! Zazu: And just think! Whenever he gets dirty, you could take him out and BEAT him. Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything. Simba: Everything the light touches. What about that shadowy place? Mufasa: That's beyond our borders. You must never go there, Simba. Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants. Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than... getting your way all the time. Simba: There's more? Mufasa: Simba... Everything you see exists together, in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance, and respect all the creatures-- from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope. Simba: But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope? Mufasa: Yes, Simba, but let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass. And the antelope eat the grass. And so we are all connected in the great Circle of Life. 7 Simba: Hey Uncle Scar! Guess what! Scar: I despise guessing games. Simba: I'm going to be king of Pride Rock. Scar: Oh goody. Simba: My dad just showed me the whole kingdom; and I'm going to rule it all. Heh heh. Scar: Yes. Well... forgive me for not leaping for joy. Bad back, you know. Simba: Hey, Uncle Scar? When I'm king, what will that make you? Scar: A monkey's uncle. Simba: Heh heh. You're so weird. Scar: You have NO idea. ...So, your father showed you the whole kingdom, did he? Simba: Everything. Scar: He didn't show you what's beyond that rise at the northern border...?

狮子王中英文故事梗概

清晨的草原,万物臣服,迎来他们未来的国王辛巴。木法沙的英明统治如同阳光照耀着草原,包括辛巴。但阳光照不到的地方,黑暗正在酝酿,木法沙的弟弟刀疤以辛巴为诱饵,害死了木法沙。带着对父亲死亡的愧疚和害怕,辛巴选择逃避过去,忘记一切。对王者来说,对目标的逐渐麻木是一件很可怕的事情。娜娜和Rafiki的到来点醒了辛巴,辛巴重新拾起他作为国王的职责,为他的臣民战斗。辛巴在朋友的陪伴下,经历了种种的考验,打败了刀疤,最后终于登上了森林之王的宝座,也在周而复始生生不息的自然中体验出生命的真义。 The story line of the lion king At the morning of the grassland, all animals kneel to celebrate the birth of their future king Simba. The wise rule of Mufasa shins the grassland like the sun, including , at the place where the sun never shins, darkness is brewing that Scar kills Mufasa. With guilt and fear of the death of father, Simba chooses to escape the past and forget everything. It’s a terrible thing for the king to become numb to the target. Fortunately, Nana and Rafiki wake up Simba, so that Simba resurrects his duty of the king fighting for his subjects. In the company of friends, Simba goes through all the tests, and defeats Scar, and boards the throne of the king of the forest finally.

狮子王1中英文台词(完整版)

Life's not fair, is it? 生命真不公平啊! You see, I Well, I shall never be king 你看我呢,永远都当不上王 And you shall never see the light of another day 而你永远也见不到明天了 Good bye 再见 Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有教你不要玩弄你的食物 What do you want? 你想干什么? I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way, 我是来这里宣布大王木法沙要来了 so you'd better have a good excuse for missing this morning's ceremony 所以对你今天早上没有出席那个仪式 #VALUE! #VALUE! Oh, look, Zazu 你看 You've made me lose my lunch 你害我的午餐都没了 You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you 等大王跟你算帐之后你不见的东西还会更多 He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia 他就像只拉肚子的河马一样愤怒 I quiver with fear! 我怕得全身发抖 Now, Scar, don't look at me that way 好了,刀疤,不要那样看我 Help! 救命啊! Scar? Drop him 刀疤,吐出来 Impeccable timing, Your Majesty 你来得可真是时候,大王陛下 Why, if it isn't my big brother descending from on high 这不是我大哥吗?屈尊降贵的 to mingle with the commoners 来跟我这普通人厮混 Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba 我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的介绍仪式中没有看到你 That was today? 那是今天吗?

经典电影台词(中英对照)

经典的电影台词(中英对照) 来源:普特英语 ㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢? 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2.I laugh in the face of danger.

最新中英文对照-狮子王

序幕 张开你的眼睛 From the day we arrive on the planet 看这世界 On the planet 你会发觉充满神奇 And,blinking,step into the sun 天上星星好像近在天边 There's more to see than can ever be seen 想要抓总是遥不可及 More to do than can ever be done 人生旅程坎坷不平 There's far too much to take in here 你要去体会它的真谛 More to find than can ever be found 尝尝人情冷暖 But the sun rolling high 或是体会世间的风险 Through the sapphire sky Keeps great and small on the endless round 没有办法逃避 On the endless round 看这世界在转 It's the circle of life 永远不停息 And it moves us all 尽管向前走 Through despair and hope 是对是错 Through faith and love 希望和失望 Till we find our place 世事没有绝对 On the path unwinding 看这世界 In the circle 是生生不息 The circle of life 世界正在转动 It's the circle of life 永远不停息 And it moves us all 黑夜与白昼 Through despair and hope 不停转动 Through faith and love 靠着阳光走 Till we find our place 慢慢你会知道 On the path unwinding 看这世界 In the circle 是生生不息 The circle of life

经典电影台词对白4(中英文对照)

31、《魂断蓝桥》 Oh Roy, you're alive! 战争终于过去,活下来的Roy满心欢喜地回到家乡,在火车站遇到了已沦入风尘的恋人Mara。男的是喜出望外、讲起话来喋喋不休;女的却只重复着那一句话“你还活着”: 32、《狮子王》 Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 33、《落跑的新娘》 "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart -- you're the only one for me." “我肯定我们会分开;我肯定我们一方离另一方而去,在一个人死后。但更我肯定,我现在若不求你留下来陪我,我会后悔一辈子。” 34、Roman Holiday《罗马假日》 J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most? A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

迪士尼电影狮子王台词学英语剧本中英对照

From the day we arrive on the planet. A nd, blinking, step into the sun. There’s more to see, than can ever be seen, more to do, than can ever be done. There’s far too much, to take in here, more to find, than can ever be found. But the sun rolling high, through the sapphire sky, keeps great and small, on the endless round. It’s the circle of life. And it moves us all, through despair and hope, through faith and love, till we find our place, on the path unwinding in the circle. The circle of life. It’s the circle of life. And it moves us all, through despair and hope, through faith and love, till we find our place, on the path unwinding in the circle. The circle of life. 自从那一天,我们来到这个星球,眨着眼走进阳光。想看的,永远看不够,想做的,永远做不完。想要学的,永远没有尽头。想寻找的,永远那么多。但日出日落,穿过蓝天,把伟大和渺小,融入无尽的轮回。这是生命的轮回,让所有人体验绝望和希望,忠诚和爱情,直到找到自己,一条只有一个方向的轮回之路,生命的轮回。这是生命的轮回。 Scar: Life's not fair; is it? You see I... Well, I shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day. Adieu. 生活是不公平的,对不对?比如:我,国王永远不是我。还有你,永远见不到明天的阳光。再见。 Zazu : Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有告诉过你不要拿食物玩吗? Scar: What do you want? 你来做什么? Zazu: I'm here to announce that King Mufasa is on his way. So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning. 我来通知国王穆法沙即将驾临,你最好为自己没有参加早上的庆典找个好借口。

狮子王中英文剧本

Lion King 狮子王中英文剧本From the day we arrive on the planet 从我们出生的那一刻 And,blinking,step into the sun 睁开眼睛走入阳光 There's more to see than can ever be seen 那儿有你看不完的东西More to do than can ever be done 有你做不完的事 There's far too much to take in here 有数不尽你无法体会经验的事 More to find than can ever be found 有找不完的宝藏 But the sun rolling high 可是太阳高挂在天空 Through the sapphire sky 在那色彩多变的天空中 Keeps great and small on the endless round 不论伟大与渺小都保存下来It's the circle of life 那是生生不息 And it moves us all 而那感动了你我 Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望 Through faith and love 历经信心与爱 Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地 On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中 In the circle 在那生生不息之中 The circle of life 生生不息… It's the circle of life 生生不息 And it moves us all 而那令我们感动 Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望 Through faith and love 历经信心与爱 Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地

相关文档
最新文档