经典英文电影对白

经典英文电影对白
经典英文电影对白

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6.You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8.It made me look like a duck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡

㈢《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它.

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

㈣《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

https://www.360docs.net/doc/bb302633.html,nd is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

㈤《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气.

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

㈥《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

㈦《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚(联系)

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地

经典,欧美,电影,电影对白,经典电影,经典对白

05版电影中,伊丽莎白在一个阴沉的雨天拒绝了达西的求婚,两人的对话成就让人难以忘怀的高潮。让我们一起回到两百年前那个敢爱敢恨的伊丽莎白拒绝达西的那一幕。

DARCY: (cont'd) I came to Rosings with the single object of seeing you...I had to see you LIZZIE: Me?

DARCY: I've fought against my better judgement, my family's expectation. . .

(pause)

DARCY: (cont'd) The inferiority of your birth. . .my rank and circumstance.. (stumblingly) all those things...but I'm willing to put them aside...and ask you to end my agony... LIZZIE: I don't understand...

DARCY: (with passion) I love you. Most ardently.

Lizzie stares at him.

DARCY: (cont'd) Please do me the honour of accepting my hand.

A silence. Lizzie struggles with the most painful confusion of feeling. Finally she recovers. LIZZIE: (voice shaking) Sir, I appreciate the struggle you have been through, and I am very sorry to have caused you pain. Believe me, it was unconsciously done.

A silence. Gathering her shawl, she gets to her feet.

DARCY: (stares) Is this your reply?

LIZZIE: Yes, sir.

DARCY: Are you laughing at me?

LIZZIE: No!

DARCY: Are you rejecting me?

LIZZIE: (pause) I'm sure that the feelings which, as you've told me, have hindered your regard, will help you in overcoming it.

A terrible silence, as this sinks in. Neither of them can move. At last, Darcy speaks. He is very pale.

DARCY: Might I ask why, with so little endeavour at civility, I am thus repulsed? LIZZIE: (trembling with emotion) I might as well enquire why, with so evident a design of insulting me, you chose to tell me that you liked me against your better judgement. If I was uncivil, that was some excuse -

DARCY: Believe me, I didn't mean.

LIZZIE: But I have other reasons, you know I have!

DARCY: What reasons?

LIZZIE: Do you think that anything might tempt me to accept the man who has ruined, perhaps for ever, the happiness of a most beloved sister?

Silence. Darcy looks as if he's been struck across the face.

LIZZIE: (cont'd) Do you deny it, Mr Darcy? That you've separated a young couple who loved each other, exposing your friend to the censure of the world for caprice, and my sister to its derision for disappointed hopes, and involving them both in misery of the

acutest kind?

DARCY: I do not deny it.

LIZZIE: (blurts out) How could you do it?

DARCY: Because I believed your sister indifferent to him.

LIZZIE: Indifferent?

DARCY: I watched them most carefully, and realized his attachment was much deeper than hers.

LIZZIE: That's because she's shy!

DARCY: Bingley too is modest, and was persuaded that she didn't feel strongly for him. LIZZIE: Because you suggested it!

DARCY: I did it for his own good.

LIZZIE: My sister hardly shows her true feelings to me! (pause, takes a breath) I suppose you suspect that his fortune had same bearing on the matter?

DARCY: ( sharply) No! I wouldn't do your sister the dishonour. Though it was suggested (stops)

LIZZIE: What was?

DARCY: It was made perfectly clear that...an advantageous marriage... (stops)

LIZZIE: Did my sister give that impression?

DARCY: No!

An awkward pause.

DARCY: (cont'd) There was, however, I have to admit... the matter of your family. LIZZIE: Our want of connection? Mr Bingley didn't vex himself about that!

DARCY: No, it was more than that.

LIZZIE: How, sir?

DARCY: (pause, very uncomfortable) It pains me to say this, but it was the lack of propriety shown by your mother, your three younger sisters - even, on occasion, your father. Forgive me.

Lizzie blushes. He has hit home. Darcy paces up and down.

DARCY: (cont'd) You and your sister - I must exclude from this...

Darcy stops. He is in turmoil. Lizzie glares at him, ablaze.

参考翻译:

- 这几个月对于我来说是一种折磨,我来罗新斯只是为了见你。

- 我?

- 我在与世俗的看法,与我家族的期望对抗,与你的身世,与我的阶级对抗,我要把他们统统抛开,让你终结我的痛苦。

- 我不明白你在说什么。

- 我爱你,最真挚的爱。请给与我荣幸,接受我的手吧。

- 先生,我感激你的挣扎。但我非常遗憾,给你的只有痛苦,这个决定是潜意思下的。

- 这就是你的回复?

- 是的,先生。

- 你是在嘲笑我吗?

- 不

- 你是在拒绝我?

- 我相信,你心中阶级的门槛会帮助你克服痛苦。

- 我能否问你,为什么我竟会遭受如此无礼的拒绝?

- 那么我能否问你,为什么你说喜欢我是违背了你自己的判断力?要是我果真是无礼的,那么,这还不够作为我无礼的理由吗?

- 相信我,我不是那个意思。

- 但你知道我还有别的理由。

- 什么理由?

- 一个毁我最亲爱的姐姐幸福的人,怎么会打动我的心去爱他呢?你能否认你拆散了一对相爱的恋人,让你的朋友被大家指责为朝三暮四,让我的姐姐被大家嘲笑为奢望空想,你叫他们俩受尽了痛苦?

- 我并没有否认这些。

- 你怎么能做出这样的事情?

- 我认为你姐姐觉得他无关紧要,我觉得他的爱要比她更多。

- 那是因为她害羞!

- 彬格莱被说服了,她的感觉并不强烈。

- 是你说服他的。

- 我这样做是为了他好。

- 我姐姐几乎都不向我表露她真实的感觉。我怀疑是因为他富有的关系?

- 我无意使你姐姐难堪。

- 这暗示着...

- 什么?

- 这门婚事明显是为了谋取利益的...

- 我姐姐给你那种印象?

- 不!

- 不。有,然而,你的家人...

- 我们对社交的渴求?

- 不,比那更甚。

- 怎样更甚,先生?

- 你母亲,你妹妹们,你父亲有失身份的表现……请原谅我,你和你的姐姐当然排除在外……

相信钟情《傲慢与偏见》的同学一定会对这段由马修·麦克菲迪恩和凯拉·奈特丽共同演绎的高贵恋人之间的误会印象深刻,有兴趣的同学不妨记下伊丽莎白柔中带刚的言语以及达西骄傲而又深情的措辞。

电影介绍:《所罗门·凯恩》根据曾创造出“野蛮人柯南”的美国作家罗伯特·霍华德1928年创作的同名小说改编。故事讲述16世纪末,凯恩作为女王伊丽莎白一世手下的一名野蛮战士在非洲征战。但在一次惨烈的征战中,他遇见了恶魔,恶魔声称已经与他订了契约,要索取他的灵魂。在恶魔下手的时候,他求生的本能让他举起双刀抵抗恶魔,并在最后时刻跳出窗户,落进大海活命.......(小编:这句话让我想到了,哥抽的不是烟是寂寞,谁才是原创?)

Solomon Kane: If I kill you, I am bound for hell. It is a price I shall gladly pay.

凯恩:如果我杀了你,就该下地狱。这也正是我愿意付出的代价。

Meredith Crowthorn: Captain Kane.

梅丽德斯:凯恩船长?

Solomon Kane: Miss Meredith; how can I be of service?

凯恩:有什么我能为你效劳的吗?梅丽德斯小姐。

Meredith Crowthorn: I made some clothes for you as your others were so torn.

梅丽德斯:我看你身上穿的衣服太破了,所以帮你做了几件新衣服。

Solomon Kane: I shall wear them with pride.

凯恩:我穿的不是衣服,我穿的是荣誉。

Malachi: Why do you care for her? You came here to save your soul.

马拉凯:为什么你那么在乎她?你到这来是为了求得灵魂的救赎。

Solomon Kane: She is my soul.

凯恩:她就是我的灵魂。

Meredith Crowthorn: How... What are they?

梅丽德斯:这些是什么?

Solomon Kane: These? They are the story of my life. See? Some of my own making; these marks and symbols here.

凯恩:这些?他们是我人生的历练。看到没?这颗印记和符号是我自己弄的。

Meredith Crowthorn: What do they mean?

梅丽德斯:这些是什么意思?

Solomon Kane: They are for... protection. Others, here, are wounds.

凯恩:这些是保护用的,那边的那些是伤口。

Meredith Crowthorn: How were you hurt?

梅丽德斯:这些伤是怎么来的?

Solomon Kane: I've been shot, stabbed and beaten more times than I can recall. These here, was a spear thrust by a tribesman of Africa.

凯恩:我被枪击、被刺伤和被打的次数已经记不清利了。这些都是被一个非洲土著用长矛给刺伤的。

Meredith Crowthorn: Africa? You were at sea?

梅丽德斯:非洲?你出海了?

Solomon Kane: I was a captain.

凯恩:我曾经是个船长。

Solomon Kane: I was never more at home than I was at battle.

凯恩:战场就是我的家。

电影《当幸福来敲门》的经典对白

Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it.

克里斯·加德纳:如果你有梦想,就要守护它。

Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.

克里斯·加德纳:当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。

Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it!

克里斯·加德纳:有了目标就要全力以赴。

Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say?

马丁:如果我雇佣了一个没有穿着衬衫走进来的人,你会怎么说?

Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants.

克里斯·加德纳:他一定穿了一条很棒的裤子。

There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I

幸福的幸里面是一个“幸”,不是一个“辛”。或者理解成,Y=Why=为什么,I=我。幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。

I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer,.

我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。

What would you say if a guy walked in for an interview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must've had on some really nice pants.

如果有个人连衬衫都没穿就跑来参加面试,你会怎么想?如果最后我还雇佣了这个人,你会怎么想?那他穿的裤子一定十分考究。

Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.

别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。

You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period.

如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。

--You gonna trust me, all right? -- I trust you. Thomas Jefferson mentions happiness a couple times in the Declaration of Independence. May seem like a strange word to be in that document, but he was sort of… He was an artist. Lord, don't move that mountain, give me strength to climb it. Please don't move that stumbling block, but lead me , Lord, around it. My burdens, they gets so heavy, seem hard to bear, but I won't give up. Because you promised me. You'd meet me at the altar of prayer.(唱诗班的动情演绎)

英文电影中的经典对白

英文电影中的经典对白 有一种鸟是永远也关不住的,因为它的每片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉! these walls arekind of funny like that. first you hate them, then you get used to them. enoughtime passed, get so you depend on them. that s institutionalizing. 刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存.那就是体制化.every man s got a breaking point. 每个人的忍耐都会有限度的.fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set youfree. 怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.red: there s not a day goes by i don t feelregret. not because i m in here, or because you think i should. i look back onthe way i was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. iwant to talk to him. i want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the waythings are. but i can t. that kid s long gone and this old man is all that sleft. i got to live with that. rehabilitated? it s just a bullshit word. so yougo on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. because to tell youthe truth,i don t give a shit. red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官).回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题.可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去.重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,说实话,我不在乎.prison life consists of routine, and then moreroutine. 监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事. 10.i find i m so excited. i can barely sit stillor hold a thought in my head. i think it the excitement only a free man canfeel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.i hope i can make it across the border. i hope to see my friend, and shake hishand. i hope the pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. i hope. 我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考.我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱 的激动心情.我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手.我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝.我希望.

Journey to the Center of the Earth(地心游记)2008经典电影英文影评

Journey to the Center of the Earth(地心游记)2008 There is a part of me that will always have affection for a movie like "Journey to the Center of the Earth." It is a small part and steadily shrinking, but once I put on the 3-D glasses and settled in my seat, it started perking up. This is a fairly bad movie, and yet at the same time maybe about as good as it could be. There may not be an 8-year-old alive who would not love it. If I had seen it when I was 8, I would have remembered it with deep affection for all these years, until I saw it again and realized how little I really knew at that age. You are already familiar with the premise, that there is another land inside of our globe. You are familiar because the Jules Verne novel has inspired more than a dozen movies and countless TV productions, including a series, and has been ripped off by such as Edgar Rice Burroughs, who called it Pellucidar, and imagined that the Earth was hollow and there was another world on the inside surface. (You didn't ask, but yes, I own a copy of Tarzan at the Earth's Core with the original dust jacket.) In this version, Brendan Fraser stars as a geologist named Trevor, who defends the memory of his late brother, Max, who believed the center of the Earth could be reached through "volcanic tubes." Max disappeared on a mysterious expedition, which, if it involved volcanic tubes, should have been no surprise to him. Now Trevor has been asked to spend some time with his nephew, Max's son, who is named Sean (Josh Hutcherson). What with one thing and another, wouldn't you know they find themselves in Iceland, and peering down a volcanic tube. They are joined in this enterprise by Hannah (Anita Briem), who they find living in Max's former research headquarters near the volcano he was investigating. Now begins a series of adventures, in which the operative principle is: No matter how frequently or how far they fall, they will land without injury. They fall very frequently, and very far. The first drop lands them at the bottom of a deep cave, from which they cannot possibly climb, but they remain remarkably optimistic: "There must be a way out of here!" Sure enough, they find an abandoned mine shaft and climb aboard three cars of its miniature railway for a scene that will make you swear the filmmakers must have seen "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom." Just like in that movie, they hurtle down the tracks at breakneck speeds; they're in three cars, on three more or less parallel tracks, leading you to wonder why three parallel tracks were constructed at great expense and bother, but just when such questions are forming, they have to (1) leap a chasm, (2) jump from one car to another, and (3) crash. It's a funny thing about that little railway: After all these years, it still has lamps hanging over the rails, and the electricity is still on. The problem of lighting an unlit world is solved in the next cave they enter, which is inhabited by cute little birds that glow in the dark. One of them makes friends with Sean, and leads them on to the big attraction -- a world bounded by a great interior sea. This world must be a terrible place to inhabit; it has man-eating and man-strangling plants, its waters harbor giant-fanged fish and fearsome sea snakes that eat them, and on the further shore is a Tyrannosaurus rex. So do the characters despair? Would you despair, if you were trapped miles below the surface in a cave and being chased by its hungry inhabitants? Of course not. There isn't a moment in the movie when anyone seems frightened, not even during a fall straight down for thousands of feet, during which they link hands like sky-divers and carry on a conversation. Trevor gets the ball rolling: "We're still falling!" I mentioned 3-D glasses earlier in the review. Yes, the movie is available in 3-D in "selected theaters." Select those theaters to avoid. With a few exceptions (such as the authentic IMAX process), 3-D remains underwhelming to me -- a distraction, a disappointment and more often than not offering a dingy picture. I guess setting your story inside the Earth is one way to explain why it always seems to need more lighting. The movie is being shown in 2-D in most theaters, and that's how I wish I had seen it. Since there's that part of me with a certain weakness for movies like this, it's possible I would have liked it more. It would have looked brighter and clearer, and the photography wouldn't have been cluttered up with all the leaping and gnashing of teeth. Then I could have appreciated the work of the plucky actors, who do a lot of things right in this movie, of which the most heroic is keeping a straight face. 1

五十九部精典电影对白全部英汉对照

《燃情岁月》Legend of the Fall 《美丽心灵》A Beautiful Mind 《早餐俱乐部》The Breakfast Club 《骄阳似我》Good Will Hunting 《几乎成名》Almost Famous (感兴趣摇滚乐的同学可以找来一看) 《日落之前》Before Sunset (a very smart movie,女主角的英语有点法国味儿) 《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump (发音就别从这里学了) 《我的盛大希腊婚礼》My Big Fat Greek Wedding (很有意思的文化冲突) 《大河恋》A River Runs Through it 《西雅图不眠夜》Sleepless in Seattle 《后妈》(又名《亲亲小妈》)Step Mother 《谈谈情跳跳舞》Shall We Dance 《似是故人来》Sommersby (美国南方口音,了解一下,关键是故事很感人,呵呵) 《当哈里遇见萨莉》When Harry Met Sally 《漂亮女人》Pretty Women 《爱情十日谈》How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days 《爱是妥协》Something's Gotta Give 《天使之城》City of Angel 《时尚女魔头》The Devil Wears Prada 《公主新娘》The Princess Bride 《卡萨布兰卡》Casablanca 《魂断蓝桥》Waterloo Bridge 语言相对较简单:《南极大冒险》Eight Below 《小鬼当家》Home Alone 《公主日记》The Princess Diaries 动画片: 《海底总动员》Finding Nemo 《鲨鱼黑帮》Shark Tale 《怪物史莱克》Shrek 《花木兰》Mulan 《美女与野兽》Beauty and Beast 《冰河世纪》Ice age 《熊的传说》Brother Bear 连续剧: Friends Gilmore girls(我的最爱,哈哈,中译:《吉尔摩女孩》,语速较快,文化背景较深。适合听力口语水平较高,同时对西方文化较了解的同学观看。) the Apprentice 英式发音: 《真爱至上》love actually 《傲慢与偏见》新版Pride and Prejudice 《BJ单身日记》 《英国病人》English Patient 《面纱》The Painted V eil 励志(学习男主人公永不放弃的精神): 《肖申克的救赎》Shawshank Redemption 《当幸福来敲门》The Pursuit of Happiness <中青网> 美国电影学会于近日评选出了美国电影中的一百句最佳台词,《乱世佳人》的克拉克-盖博口中的“坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎”荣膺榜首。 评选结果的影片涵盖面十分广泛,最早的可以追溯到1927年的第一步有声片《爵士歌手》,最近的则是2002年的《指环王之双塔骑兵》。其中《乱世佳人》、《卡萨布兰卡》、《绿野仙踪》等经典老片在榜上占据了不止一席之位,而《卡萨布兰卡》凭借6句经典台词居首位。 美国电影学会总监费斯登堡认为,这些经典的电影台词已经成为了美国语言文化的一个组成部分,评选的目的是为了重新激起人们对美国经典电影的热情。以下是从这一百句最佳台词中精选部分台词,英汉对照,以飨读者。(以下的序号是台词的排名号) 1. Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939) 2. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972) 3. Y ou don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954) 4. Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 5. Here's looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 6. Go ahead,make my day.来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983) 7. All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

(完整word版)经典电影台词(英文带带翻译)

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 4.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。 5.Get busy living or get busy dieing. 要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。 6.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。 7.forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope . 不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就是希望. ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 12.To make each day count. 让每一天都有所值。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

Seven(七宗罪)1995经典电影英文影评

Seven(七宗罪)1995 David Fincher's classic tale of inventive serial killing and urban degredation, with Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman on excellent form Who'd have thought? An absurd-sounding tale of a serial killer basing his crimes around the seven deadly sins, directed by the man behind the mess that was Alien3, turning out to be one of the most chilling and original thrillers of the 1990s. From the outset, through the film's brilliantly designed deliberate under-lighting - we see very little blood and guts - and muffled sound, the audience is encouraged to lean towards the screen, immerse itself in the film's unbearably grim world. Pitt is in career-making form as Mills, a simple cop moving with his sweet young wife (Paltrow) to a grim, anonymous city, determined to make a difference, to do some good. He is assigned to track down a vengeful killer, and works alongside Somerset (Freeman), a jaded, wise policeman on the verge of retirement. The two are that modern movie cliché -the mismatched pair thrown together by circumstance, who gradually learn mutual respect. But Fincher and Walker take these hackneyed ingredients, play with them in the context of a brilliantly cohesive plot, and present something consistently fresh - the police finding themselves with too much evidence, the premature unmasking of the killer - and very, very dark. 1

经典英文电影台词100句

经典英文电影台词100句 美国电影学会于近日评选出了美国电影中的一百句最佳台词,《乱世佳人》的克拉克·盖博口中的“坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎”荣膺榜首。评选结果的影片涵盖面十分广泛,最早的可以追溯到1927 年的第一步有声片《爵士歌手》,最近的则是2002年的《指环王之双塔骑兵》。其中《乱世佳人》、《卡萨布兰卡》、《绿野仙踪》等经典老片在榜上占据了不止一席之位,而《卡萨布兰卡》凭借6句经典台词居首位。美国电影学会总监费斯登堡认为,这些经典的电影台词已经成为了美国语言文化的一个组成部分,评选的目的是为了重新激起人们对美国经典电影的热情。 1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939) 2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972) 3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954) 4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 5,Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

经典电影台词对白4(中英文对照)

31、《魂断蓝桥》 Oh Roy, you're alive! 战争终于过去,活下来的Roy满心欢喜地回到家乡,在火车站遇到了已沦入风尘的恋人Mara。男的是喜出望外、讲起话来喋喋不休;女的却只重复着那一句话“你还活着”: 32、《狮子王》 Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 33、《落跑的新娘》 "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart -- you're the only one for me." “我肯定我们会分开;我肯定我们一方离另一方而去,在一个人死后。但更我肯定,我现在若不求你留下来陪我,我会后悔一辈子。” 34、Roman Holiday《罗马假日》 J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most? A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

Tess(苔丝)1979经典电影英文影评

Tess(苔丝)1979 Thomas Hardy's Tess of the D'Urbervilles, which Roman Polanski has turned into a lovely, lyrical, unexpectedly delicate movie, might at first seem to be the wrong project for Mr. Polanski in every way. As a new biography of the director reports, when Tess was shown at the Cannes Film Festival, the press pointed nastily and repeatedly to the coincidence of Mr. Polanski's having made a film about a young girl's seduction by an older man, while he himself faced criminal charges for a similar offense. This would certainly seem to cast a pall over the project. So would the fact that Hardy's novel is so very deeply rooted in English landscapes, geographical and sociological, while Mr. Polanski was brought up in Poland. Finally, Tess of the D'Urbervilles is so quintessentially Victorian a story that a believable version might seem well out of any contemporary director's reach. But if an elegant, plausible, affecting Tess sounds like more than might have been expected of Mr. Polanski, let's just say he has achieved the impossible. In fact, in the process of adapting his style to suit such a sweeping and vivid novel, he has achieved something very unlike his other work. Without Mr. Polanski's name in the credits, this lush and scenic Tess could even be mistaken for the work of David Lean. In a preface to the later editions of Tess of the D'Urbervilles, Mr. Hardy described the work as "an impression, not an argument." Mr. Polanski has taken a similar approach, removing the sting from both the story's morality and its melodrama. Tess Durbeyfield, the hearty country lass whose downfall begins when her father learns he had noble forebears, is sent to charm her rich D'Urberville relations. She learns that they aren't D'Urbervilles after all; instead, they have used their new money to purchase an old name. Tess charms them anyhow, so much that Alec D'Urberville, her imposter cousin, seduces and impregnates her. The seduction, like many of the film's key scenes, is presented in a manner both earthy and discreet. In this case, the action is set in a forest, where a gentle mist arises from the ground and envelops Tess just around the time when she is enveloped by Alec. Alec, as played by Leigh Lawson, is a slightly wooden character, unlike Angel Clare, Tess's later and truer lover, played with supreme radiance by Peter Firth. Long after Tess has borne and buried her illegitimate child, she finds and falls in love with this spirited soul mate. But when she marries Angel Clare and is at last ready to reveal the secret of her past, the story begins hurtling toward its final tragedy. When Tess becomes a murderer, the film offers its one distinctly Polanski-like moment—but even that scene has its fidelity to the novel. A housemaid listening at a door hears a "drip, drip, drip" sound, according to Hardy. Mr. Polanski has simply interpreted this with a typically mischievous flourish. Of all the unlikely strong points of Tess, which opens today for a weeklong engagement at the Baronet and which will reopen next year, the unlikeliest is Nastassja Kinski, who plays the title role. Miss Kinski powerfully resembles the young Ingrid Bergman, and she is altogether ravishing. But she's an odd choice for Tess: not quite vigorous enough, and maybe even too beautiful. She's an actress who can lose her magnetism and mystery if she's given a great deal to do (that was the case in an earlier film called Stay As You Are). But here, Mr. Polanski makes perfect use of her. Instead of a driving force, she becomes an echo of the land and the society around her, more passive than Hardy's Tess but linked just as unmistakably with natural forces. Miss Kinski's Tess has no inner life to speak of. But Mr. Polanski makes her surroundings so expressive that her placidity and reserve work very beautifully. Even at its nearly three-hour running time, Mr. Polanski's Tess cannot hope for anything approaching the range of the novel. But the deletions have been made wisely, and though the story loses some of its resonance it maintains its momentum. There are episodes—like one involving Tess's shabby boots and Mercy Chant, the more respectable girl who expects to marry Angel—that don't make the sense they should, and the action is fragmented at times. That's a small price to pay for the movie's essential rightness, for its congruence with the mood and manner of the novel. Mr. Polanski had to go to Normandy and rebuild Stonehenge to stage his last scene, according to this same biography. As is the case throughout his Tess, the results were worth the trouble. 1

相关文档
最新文档