Business English Conversation商务英语对话

Business English Conversation商务英语对话
Business English Conversation商务英语对话

Lesson 3 business negotiation

Dialogue 1 Counter offer

Leslie: How are you this afternoon?

今天下午过得如何?

Paul: Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this

morning, and I’d like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.

还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论一下你们计算机扬声器的价格。Leslie: Very good. Here is our price list.

好的。这是我们的价目表。

Paul: Let me see…. I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten US dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?

我看看。你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。大量订购的话,有折扣吗?

Leslie: We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.

当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的折扣。

Paul: What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?

如果我下六百的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?

Leslie: On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.

六百的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。

Paul: What about lead time?

交货时间呢?

Leslie: We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.

在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。

Paul: So, you require payment in advance of shipment?

那么,你们是要提前付款的?

Leslie: Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.

是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。

Paul: I’d like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.

那我想就先下六百的订单。

Leslie: Great! Ill just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.

好极了! 我马上写订购单并请你签名。

Dialogue 2 Order negotiation

A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It wouldbe very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high.

A: Let’s meet each other half way.

- 很遗憾你们报的价格太高,如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。

- 如果你考虑一下质量,你就不会觉得我们的价格太高了。

- 那咱们就各让一步吧。

A: I'm sorry to say that your price has soared. It's almost 20% higher than last year's. B: That's because the price of raw materials has gone up.

A: I see. Thank you.

- 很遗憾,贵方的价格猛长,比去年几乎高出20%。

- 那是因为原材料的价格上涨了。

- 我知道了,多谢。

A: How many do you intend to order?

B: I want to order 900 dozen.

A: The most we can offer you at present is 600 dozen.

- 这种产品你们想订多少?

- 我们想订900打。

- 目前我们至多只能提供600打。

A: We have inspected the rice, and we're surprised to know that the weight is short.

B: We sell our goods on loaded weight and not on landed weight.

A: I see.

- 这些大米我们检验过了,重量不够,我们感到奇怪。

- 我们出售商品是以装船重量为准,不是以卸货重量为准。

- 我知道了。

Dialogue 3

A: The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.

B: Please state your opinions about packing.

A: All right. We wish our opinions on packing will be passed on to your manufacturers

- 下面我想就包装问题讨论一下。

- 请陈述你们的意见。

- 好,我们希望我们对包装的意见能传达到厂商。

A: You know, packing has a close bearing on sales.

B: Yes, it also affects the reputation of our products. Buyers always pay great attention to packing.

A: We wish the new packing will give our clients satisfaction.

- 大家都知道,包装直接关系到产品的销售。

- 是的,它也会影响我们产品的信誉,买主总是很注意包装。

- 我们希望新包装会使我们的顾客满意。

A: How are the shirts packed?

B: They're packed in cardboard boxes.

A: I'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for ocean transportation. - 衬衫怎样包装?

- 它们用纸板箱包装。

- 我担心远洋运输用纸板箱不够结实。

Dialogue 4

A: From what I've heard, you're already well up in shipping work.

B: Yes, we arrange shipments to any part of the world.

- 据我所知,你方对运输工作很在行。

- 是的,我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。

A: How do you like the goods dispatched, by railway or by sea?

B: By sea, please. Because of the high cost of railway transportation, we prefer sea transportation.

A: That’s what we think.

- 你方将怎样发运货物,铁路还是海运?

- 请海运发货,铁路运输费用太高,我们愿意走海运。

- 我们正是这么想的。

A: When can you effect shipment? I'm terribly worried about late shipment.

B: We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.

A: That's fine.

- 你们什么时候能交货?我非常担心货物迟交。

- 我们最晚在今年十二月或明年初交货。

- 那很好。

Talking About Work

谈论工作

What kind of job have you had?

你做过什么工作?

A:What kind of job have you ever had?

A:你做过什么工作?

B:I used to work as a teacher.

B:我当过教师。

A:How did you like your job?

A:喜欢你的工作吗?

B:Oh,if I hadn't moved here I would never thought of changing it.

要不是搬到这儿,我不会考虑换工作的.

What sort of job would you like to take?

你想做什么样的工作?

A:What sort of job would you like to take?

A:你想做什么样的工作?

B:I prefer a sedentary job and I used to work as an operator.

我喜欢静一点的工作,我曾经当过接线员.

A:We need an operator now.

A:我们正需要接线员。

B:It's just the job I've been searching for.

B:这也正是我想要找的工作。

Which job do you prefer...?

你喜欢做什么工作……?

A:Which job do you prefer,an accountant or a secretary?

你喜欢做什么工作,会计还是秘书?

B:Neither,I prefer an active job.

都不喜欢。我更喜欢能动的工作。

A:Then how about a salesman?

A:那么当推销员怎么样?

B:That's better.I like travelling.

B:太好了,我喜欢旅行。

I have done something like that before.

我以前干过类似的工作。

A:Are you familiar with the office management?

你熟悉办公室的管理工作吗?

B:I have done something like that before.

B:以前干过类似的工作。

A:Are you still interested in it?

A:现在还感兴趣吗?

I think I an.I left the job only because it was too far from my home.我想是的,我辞掉了这份工作只是因为离家太远

I once had a job in...

我以前在……干过。

A:May I have your resume,please?

A:可以看看你的简历吗?

B:Yes,I need a job that can give full play to my skills.

可以,我需要一份能发挥我一技之长的工作.

A:Do you like a job in a library,working with books?

A:想在图书馆工作吗?和书打交道。

B:I like peace.As a matter of fact,I once had a job in a library.

我喜欢平静.事实上,我以前在图书馆干过.

I used to work for...

我曾……

A:I suppose you've had many jobs,George.

A:乔治,我想你干过不少工作吧。

B:Yes,I used to work for stone,preparing computer programs;

B:是的,我曾在四通公司搞过软件。

I was a businessman tow years ago;

两年前经过商;

and I even ran a small factory until last year.

我还开过一个小型工厂,一直到去年。

I used to hold a similar job for six years.

类似的工作我干了六年。

We need aa person who knows how to operate and repair all kinds of office appliances.

我们需要一位能使用、维修各种办公设备的人

B:I used to hold a similar job for six years.

B:类似的工作我干了六年。

A:So you're quite confident in your experience and skill

A:那么你很自信自己的经验的技术了?

B:I think so.

B:我想是的。

Actually,I received that kind of training.

事实上,我接受过这种训练。

A:We need to know whether you have the special training.

我们想知道你是不是接受地专门的训练

B:Actually,I received that kind of training when I was in college.

事实上,我大学时就接受了这种训练。

A:How about your experience?

A:你的经历怎么样?

B:I worked as a PR clerk for one year and then as manager of PR department for three years. 我做过一年公关职员,三年公关部经理

I am thinking about changing my job. 我在考虑换换工作。

A:I'm really tired of my job in the bank. I'm thinking about changing it.

A:银行的工作我厌烦了.我在考虑换换工作

B:Have you any definite idea?

B:有确定的想法了吗?

A:Not yet,what's your opinion?

A:还没有,我想听听你的意见?

B:I think you'd better try an active job.

B:我觉得你最好做经常动的工作。

beginner

A:Hi. Could you give me a hand with this report?

B:Sure. I’d be happy to give you some hints and advice.

A:Thanks. Would you mind taking a look at the layout? Do you think it’s appropriate? I want it tobe formal, but not b oring to look at.

B:It looks good to me. I would suggest that you put the client’s logo and our logo on each page.The bosses seem to li ke that.

A:That’s an excellent suggestion. I can easily do it on the computer.

B:Why don’t you use a different font the headings? They’ll be more distinct.

A:I’ll take that suggestion too. How about the content?

B:I think you’ve included all the essential things. You might want to make the conclusion a littlelonger. Restate your r easons clearly.

A:Is it OK to include the pictures?

B:Definitely! I would include one or two on each page if possible. Remember that you shouldmake the report as eye-catching as possible.

A:Thanks for those ideas. I’ll get to work on them right away.

A:你能帮帮我完成这份报告吗?

B:当然。我将很高兴给你一些提示和建议。

A:谢谢。看一下布局好吗?你认为它是合适的吗?我想要考虑是正式的,但不是令人厌烦的。

B:在我看来还不错。我建议你把客户的标识和我们标志加到每一页。老板似乎喜欢这一点。

A:这是一个很好的建议。我用电脑可以很容易做到。

B:你为什么不使用不同的字体的标题?他们将变得更加明显。

A:我会考虑这一建议。对报告内容又如何?

B:我想你已经包括了所有重要的东西。你也许要作出结论稍微长了。重申你的理由清楚。

A:里面加进图片好不好?

B:肯定好!我想可能的话在每一页有一两张图片。记住,你应该把报告作得尽可能引人注目。

A:感谢你给我那些建议。我将立刻着手办理他们。

Intermediate

A: hello. How was the marketing meeting?

B: hi. It was awful. I think I put forward some great ideas, but none of them were accepted.

A: I’m surprised to hear that. I thought you had some very good suggestions.

B: So did I. I ran the ideas by a few people before the meeting and the ideas seemed to have thesupports of some people.

A: So what happened in the meeting?

B: One or two people didn’t take to my ideas very well. That was to be expected. The worst thingwas that the peo ple who said the ideas were good before the meeting didn’t support me duringthe meeting.

A: I wonder why not. We could always revise the suggestions, to take into account anyobjections.

B: That’s good advice, but I’m not confident that even revised proposals will be accepted.

A: may I make a suggestion?

B: sure. I’m open to any reasonable suggestions.

A: Is there a chance you could contact the client confidentially and see what they think? If they likeyour ideas, per haps they could put them forward as their own proposals. You won’t get credit forthe ideas, but the client will kno w they were yours.

B: I’m not sure that’s a good idea.

A: Go on. Take a chance. You could just hint at your idea. The client should be smart enough totake a hint.

A:你好!销售会议开得怎样?

B:糟糕极了。我认为我提出一些极妙的想法,但是他们都不被接受。

A:我吃惊地听到那。我认为你有一些非常好的建议。

B:我也是。在会议之前我对一些人叙说我的想法,而且好像有一些人支持这些想法。

A:那么在会议上发生了什么?

B:一个或两个人,没有考虑到我的想法很好。那是预料之中的事。最糟糕的是会前说这些想法好的人在开会时并不支持我。

A:我想知道为什么不。我们总是能修正建议考虑到任何异议。

B:那是个好建议,不过即使修订建议能否被接受我还是没有信心。

A:我可以提个建议吗?

B:当然可以。我欢迎任何合理的建议。

A:你有机会私下接触客户看他们会怎么想吗?如果他们对你的想法有兴趣,也许会把你的想法作为他们自己的建议。你不会把这个建议归功于己,可客户会知道是你的。

B:我不能确信那是一个好主意。

A:试试吧。抓住机会。你可以暗示你的想法。客户应该是聪明人。

Talking About Feeling

谈论情感

I like...

我喜欢……

A:I like the design of the coat.

A:我喜欢这件衣服的款式.

B:But I like its color.

B:我看好了它的颜色.

Anyway,it's my ideal coat.I'll take it.

A:我喜欢这件衣服的款式.

B:I'll take one,too.

B:我也要买一件.

I prefer...

我喜欢……

A:I prefer potatoes to eggplants.

A:我喜欢土豆,不喜欢茄子。

B:I feel eggplants are more nutritious.

B:我学得茄子更有营养。

A:But as a matter of fact,potatoes taste better.

A:可实际上是土豆更好吃。

B:Oh,that's how you see it.

B:是吗,那是你的观点。

On balance,dress designing appeals to me most. 大体上说,我最喜欢服装设计。

A:On balance,dress designing appeals to me most. A:大体上说,我最喜欢服装设计。

B:Yes,it's to my liking,too.

B:是的,我也喜欢。

A:Say,how would you like to be a dress designer? A:你想不想当服装设计师?

B:It's my dream.

B:那是我的理想。

I've had enough of that!

我受够了!

A:I've had enough of that!

A:我受够了!

B:Why ,this is the most interesting film!

B:为什么,这部电影很有意思嘛!

A:I hate the hero.He's too cruel.

A:我不喜欢男主角,他太残忍了。

B:But it's only a film.

B:这只不过是电影嘛。

I don't think the lecture is very interesting.

A:我觉得这个讲座没意思。

A:I don't think the lecture is very interesting.

A:我觉得这个讲座没意思。

B:The lecturer is dull,too.

B:那演讲人也太呆板了。

A:I feel he's like a talking machine.

A:我觉得他像个会说话的机器。

B:I feel the same way.

B:我也有同感。

To be frank,I find...rather boring.

老实说,这觉得……太枯燥了。

A:To be frank,I find philosophy rather boring.

A:老实说,我觉得哲学太枯燥了。

To tell you the truth,it's the most tedious course I'ever had. A:老实说,我觉得哲学太枯燥了。

How could you manage to pass the exam?

A:那你怎么考过去的?

B:It is still a mystery to me.

B:我也不知道。

I'm afraid of...

我怕……

A:I'm afraid of the darkness.

A:我怕黑。

B:Don't worry.I'll drive you back.

B:别担心,我开车送你回去。

A:Thank you.

A:谢谢。

I'm scared of cats.

我怕猫。

A:Do you keep any pets,such as cats,dogs?

A:你养宠物吗,猫狗之类的?

B:No,I'm scared of cats.

B:不养,我怕猫。

A:Oh,but why?

A:噢,为什么?

B:I feel they're dirty.

B:我觉得它们很脏。

That's a great relief.

那我就放心了。

A:I hear little Bob has recovered.

A:我听说小鲍伯好了。

B:That's a great relief.I was worried about him. B:那我就放心了,我挺担心的。

A:The operation was very successful.

A:手术非常成功。

B:His parents must feel very happy.

B:他父母一定很高兴。

On a Trip

在旅中

Is this the right counter to check in for this flight? 这次班机是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗?

A: Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?

这次班机是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗?

B: Yes,it is. Put your luggage on the scale,please.

B: 是的,请把行李放在磅秤上称一称。

A: OK. Is the plane on schedule?

A: 好的,飞机准时吗?

B: Yes.How many pieces of hand luggage do you have?

B: 是的。您有几件行李?

A: Two.

A: 两件。

What's the time difference between....and...?

....和....的时差是多少?

A: Excuse me.What's the time difference betweeen Beijing and London? A: 请问北京和伦敦的时差是多少?

B: Eight hours.Beijing is eight hours ahead.

B: 八小时。北京早八个钟头。

A: Are we gaining or losing a day on the way to Britain?

A: 到英国我们是早一天还是晚一天?

B: We're losing a day.So we're arriving on the same day.

晚一天。所以我们会在同一天日期抵达。

I'm a transit passenger for this flight.

我是这次班机的过境旅客.

A: May I help you?

A: 需要帮忙吗?

B: Yes,I'm a transit passenger for this flight.

是的,我是这次班机的过境旅客,

Can you tell me where to go?

您能告诉我怎么走吗?

A: Oh,you're at the wrong gate.Your plane leaves from Gate 8.

呀,您走错门了.您的飞机在八号门登机起飞.

B: Really?I hope it hasn't left without me.

B: 是吗?希望不会丢下我飞走吧。

A: No,don't worry.Just follow me.

A: 不会的。跟我来。

Excuse me,may I have a bus map,please?

请卖给我一份公共汽车线路图好吗?

A: Excuse me,may I have a bus map,please?

对不起,请卖给我一份公共汽车路线图吧.

B: You mean one for the city?

B: 是要本市的吗?

A: Yes,within Washington.

A: 是的,华盛顿市区。

B: I'm afraid we don't have any but you can try one of the newpaper stands.恐怕没有,不过您可以去报摊试一试.

If you like further information on this,...

如果想进一步了解这方面的情况,...

A: If you like further information on this,

A: 如果想进一步了解这方面的情况,

there's a guidebook in several languages on sale at the infomation desk.

在咨询台可以买到几种语言的旅游指南.

B: Do you have a Chinese edition?

B: 有中文版的吗?

A: I'm afraid we don't.Won't an English edition do?

A: 恐怕没有。英文版的不行吗?

B: I'll try to read it.

B: 试着看吧。

Excuse me,can I deposit some valuables here?

请问,这儿能存贵重物品吗?

A: Excuse me,can I deposit some valuables here?

请问,这儿能存贵重物品吗?

B: Yes,you can.Please put your articles in this envelope and seal it.

可以,请把东西放在纸袋里封好。

A: OK.

A: 好的。

B: How long would you like us to keep it?

B: 您希望我们存多久?

A: Till next Monday.

A: 存到下周一。

B: All right,ma'am.

B: 好的,夫人。

..is a great attraction for visitors.

……对游客来说最有吸引力。

A:The Great Wall is a great attraction for visitors.

A:长城对游客来说很有吸引力。

B:It's a man-made wonder.

B:它是人工的奇迹。

I've seen it many times in textbooks and it's part of my dream to visit it.

在课本里见过多少次了,参观长城是我的梦想。

Someone claimed it was one of the two man-made wonders that could be seen on the moon.有人宣称它是在月球上能看到的两个人工建筑之一。

B:That's true.

B:不错。

Do you have any plan on your mind?

有什么打算吗?

A:Do you have any plan on your mind?

A:有什么打算吗?

B:I want to see all places of renown in Suzhou.

B:我想看遍苏州的名胜。

A:How are we going there,by bike or by bus?

怎么去呢?骑自行车还是坐公共汽车?

B:By bike,of course.You don't want to miss the beautiful scenery,do you?

当然骑车了。你不想错过那里的美景吧?

Show us our itineraries.

请给我们看看旅游日程吧。

A:Show us our itineraries,please.

A:请给我们看看旅游日程吧。

B:We'll first go to Mount Tai,then we'll go to Sichuan by air,

B:先去泰山,然后坐飞机去四川,

after that we'll be leaving for Tibet.

最后去西藏。

A:How long will the trip take?

A:这个旅程需要多长时间?

B:At least 20 days.

B:至少二十天吧。

Would you recommend some places for sightseeing?

推荐一些地方去参观好吗?

A:Would you recommend some places for sightseeing?

A:推荐几个观光的好去处好吗?

B:How about Great Canyon?

B:大裂谷怎么样?

A:Is it worth seeing?

A:值得一看吗?

B:Of course!It's the most wonderful natural works.

B:当然,那是自然的杰作!

If I can afford it,I'll certainly take a trip abroad.

如果有钱的话我肯定会去国外旅游的。

A:Have you ever been to any other country?

A:去过国外吗?

B:Pity I haven't.If I can afford it,I'll certainly take a trip abroad.

很遗憾还没有去过.有钱的话我肯定会去国外旅游的。

A:That's also my dream.

A:这也是我的愿望。

B:How about going to ltaly next summer vacation?

B:明年暑假我们去意大利怎么样?

A:Why not?

A:好!

I prefer a package tour.

我喜欢一揽子旅游。

A:Do you like a package tour or to travel alone?

A:你喜欢一揽子旅游还是独自旅游?

I prefer a package tour,and we don't have to worry about accommodation,meals B:我喜欢一揽子旅游,不用操心住宿、吃饭

or that sort of trivial demanding things.

等费神的小事。

I prefer travel alone.I'll have a lot of time lingering at one place.

我喜欢独自旅游,有充足的时间在一个地方逗留。

I'd like to buy some souvenirs.

我想买些纪念品。

A:I'd like to buy some souvenirs.

A:我想买些纪念品。

B:What do you think of the pamphlets with beautiful pictures?

B:买纪念册怎么样?

A:That's nothing new.

A:那有什么稀奇的。

B:I'll buy an electric map of the city.

B:我要买一张这个城市的电子地图。

I like hitchhiking.

我喜欢搭便车旅行。

A:I like hitchhiking.will you go with me?

A:我喜欢搭理车旅行,和我一起去好吗?

B:Oh,no.I don't think I'm in that good form.

B:不,我觉得身体不好。

A:It's a pity.Say,how about a place near enough?

太遗憾了,那么去近一点儿的地方怎么样?

B:To where exactly?

B:到底去哪儿?

A:New England.

A:新英格兰。

B:That's still too far for me.

B:那对我来说也太远了。

Making,Canceling or ChangingAppointments 预约、取消或改变约会

Would you like to join us?

您愿来吗?

A: I'm going to have some people over for dinner Saturdaynight.

我星期六晚上打算请几个人过来吃饭,

Would you like to join us?

您愿意来吗?

B: Oh,I'm afraid I'll be busy tomorrow evening.

B: 哦,恐怕我明天会很忙。

A: Some other time then?

A: 那么只找时间吧。

B: OK.Thanks for asking me.

B: 好吧,谢谢你邀请我。

I'm wondering if you'd like to...

不知你能不能...?

A: Are you doing anything tomorrow morning?

A: 你明天上午有事吗?

I'm wondering if you'd like to come to my office to discuss the new project.我想问问你能不能来我办公室讨论一下这个新课题.

Tomorrow morning?What about tomorrow afternoon?

B: 明天上午我有事。明天下午怎么样?

A: Then I'll see you in the afternoon.

A: 那就明天下午见吧。

B: OK.

B: 好。

I'd like to make an appointment with....

我想和...订一个约会。

A: I'd like to make an appointment with Dr.Cooper.

A: 我想和库田先生订一个约会。

Could you arrange it for me?

你能为我安排一下好吗?

B: Yes.Would tomorrow morning be all right with you?

B: 行。明天上午可以吗?

A: Sorry,I've got a meeting from nine to ten.

对不起,我明天上午九点到十点有个会。

What about Monday afternoon?

星期一下午怎么样?

B: I'm afraid he's fully engaged.Could you make it another time? B: 恐怕他也会很忙。你能不能换个时间?

May I call at....?

我拜访...行吗?

A: Mr.Keller,may I call at your home sometime the week?

凯勒先生,我这个星期什么时候去拜访你家行吗?

B: Oh,certainly.When would you like to come?

B: 当然行。你想什么时候来?

A: Well,when will it be convenient for you?

A: 你什么时候方便?

B: This weekend would be OK with me.

B: 这周末可以。

How about....?

...怎么样?

A: Do you think I could see the president sometime this morning?你看我今天上午什么时候能不能见一见院长?

B: Sorry,he's fully booked this morning.

B: 对不起,他今天上午没时间。

A: How about tomorrow morning?

A: 明天下午怎么样?

B: Yes,I think tomorrow morning would be fine.

B: 可以,我看明天上午行。

Will you be free...?

您一...有空吗?

A: Excuse me,Dr.Steward,

斯图尔特博士,打扰你一下。

I wonder if I could talk with you about my paper.

请问我能不能和您谈谈我的论文?

B: Yes,of course.When?

B: 当然可以。什么时候?

A: Will you be free this afternoon,say from 3 to 4?

A: 您今天3点到4点有空儿吗?

B: Now let me check my schedule...

B: 我看看我的时间表吧。...

OK,you could to my office then.

好的,你那个时候可以来我的办公室。

I wonder if it's convenient to change our appointment from....to...

不知道可不可以把约会时间从...改到....

A: Tomorrow is my day off.

A: 明天我休息,

I wonder if it's convenient to change our appointment from tomorrow to next Wednesday,still atthe sane time.不知道可不可以把约会时间从明天改到下周三同一时间.

B: I'm afraid I won't be free next week.

B: 下周我恐怕没有时间。

A: It's a shame.Will this afternoon be all right?

A: 真遗憾。今天下午行吗?

But I can only spare you an hour and a half today,from four o'clock.

不过我只能抽出一个半小时,从四点开始。

B: That's OK.

B: 行。

Could you make it...?

你能不能定在...?

A: Hello,this is Dr Cook's clinic.May I speak to Mr.Smith?

A: 喂,库克大夫的诊所,可以和史密斯通话吗?

B: This is he.

B: 我就是。

A: Dr Cook won't be able to see you at the time suggested.

A: 喂,库克大夫在约定的时间不能见您了,

Could you make it a quarter to two?

你们定在一点四十五怎么样?

B: All right.

B: 行。

....have to cancel the appointments.

....只能取消约会。

A: I'm calling about you appointment.

A: 现在打电话是预约的事,

Mr.Smith has to cancel all his appointments because he's got something urgent to attend to.史密斯因为有事处理不得不取消所有约会.

B: When can I go to see him?

B: 我什么时候可以去见他呢?

A: Anytime except today.Please give him a call before you come.

除了今天什么时候都行,来都给他打个电话.

B: OK.

好的.

If you don't mind,let's make it a little later.

不介意的话,咱们往后推一推。

A: I'm sorry,I'm engaged at 2 p.m.

A: 对不起,我两点有约。

B: If you don't mind,let's make it a little later.

B: 不介意的话,咱们往后推一推。

What about three or four?

三点或四点怎么样?

Sorry,the whole afternoon is filled up here.Will tomorrow do?

对不起,整个下午都安排满了.明天行吗?

B: All right.

B: 可以。

If you don't mind,may we put it off to....

如果不介意,我们可以推到....吗?

A: I'm sorry,our appointment has to be changed.

A: 对不起,我们的约定要改变一下。

B: What a pity!

B: 真遗憾。

A: If you don't mind,may we put it off to the next day?

A: 如果不介意,我们推到第二天好吗?

B: That's OK.

B: 那样可以。

How about next week?

下周怎么样?

A: I'm calling about our appointment.

A: 我打电话谈谈我们约会的事。

I can't call on you this evening.My wife is terribly ill.

我妻子病得很厉害,今晚就不能拜访你们了.

B: Sorry to hear that.

B: 噢,是这样。

A: How about next week?

A: 下周怎么样?

B: Fine,we'll be expecting you then.

B: 好啊,那时我们会等着你的。

I think we have to put it off till next week.

我想我们只得把这事推到下个星期了。

A: Do you think you could arrange for the interview tomorrow?

A: 你认为明天能安排面试吗?

I've got a rather full day tomorrow.Would you prefer another time?

我明天的日程已排满,另外时间怎么样?

B: I think we have to put it off till next week.

B: 我们只得把这事推到下个星期了。

I wonder if we could alter... to....

不知道是不是可以把....安排到....

A: I don't think I can manage this morning.

A: 我觉得今天早晨不行,

I wonder if we could after the time of meeting to tomorrow afternoon.不知道是不是可以把会面时间安排到明天下午.

B: I'll look out for you about 2:00 tomorrow afternoon.

B: 我给你安排到明天下午两点吧。

A: All right.Thank you.

A: 好的,谢谢。

What time would be convenient for you?

你什么时间方便?

A: Are you free anytime today?

A: 今天您有空吗?

B: I'm not quite sure if I'll be free.

B: 说不准。

A: What time would be convenient for you?

A: 你什么时间方便?

B: Monday would be better.

B: 星期一更好些。

I'm afraid I won't be able to....

恐怕我不能....

I'm terribly ill now.I'm afraid I won't be able to attend your wedding.

我今天病得厉害,恐怕不能参加你的婚礼了.

B: I'm sorry to hear that.What a pity you can't be here with us!

B: 真抱歉,你不来太遗憾了。

A: I'm sorry.May you be happy!

A: 对不起。我祝你们幸福!

I'm sorry I can't keep our appointment because...

很抱歉,我不能赴约了,因为......

Hello,Bill.

A: 比尔,你好。

I'm sorry I can't keep our appointment because something unexpected cropped up.

很抱歉,情况有了变化。

B: What's happened?

B: 出了什么事?

A: I'll have to go to school again early tomorrow morning.

A: 明天一早我得再去学校一趟,

And I don't think I'll be able to get back at two thirty.

我估计两点半可能回不来。

I'm sorry,I must reschedule my appointment with...

对不起,我必须重新安排与....见面。

I'm sorry,I must reschedule my appointment with Mr.Cooper on Wednesday.

对不起,我必须重新安排周三与库柏先生的会面。

B: Why?A: I forgot I'm already engaged.

B: 为什么?A: 我忘记我已经有约了。

B: That's a pity.

B: 真遗憾!

Hi, I'm Donna Barnes. I'm a life and relationship coach, and owner of NY Dating Coach in New York City.

关于商务英语的情景对话

关于商务英语的情景对话 对代理请求的回应 401. As the volume of business concluded by you is not big enough, we won t consider the question of agency. 鉴于贵方去年成交的数额不大我方不会考虑代理的问题。 402. We think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency at present stage. 我方认为现阶段讨论代理的问题对我方来说还为时过早。 403. The time is not yet mature to discussion of agency. 讨论代理的时间还不成熟。 404. We would like to say that this initial stage contract between us, both side do not understand each other very well, so there seems to be no sufficient bases for us to negotiate agency. 我方想要说的是在我们履行合同的初期双方的相互了解还不够因此我们讨论代理的条件还不太具备。 405. I am afraid that this is not good time yet to push the sales of our product in your market. 恐怕现在还不是在贵方市场上推销我方产品的时机。

406. We do not think the time is right for the discussion of the question of e_clusive agency. 我们认为讨论独家代理问题的时机尚不成熟。 407. We regret to say that since there is so far no transaction concluded between us, we have to decline your quest for agency. 由于我们双方迄今未成达任何交易很遗憾我方不得不拒绝贵方申请代理的要求。 408. The question of agency is still under consideration and we hope you will continue your effort to push the sale of our product at present stage. 代理的问题还在考虑中我方希望在现阶段贵方还要继续努力推销我方的产品。 409. We shall not consider pointing you as our sole agent until your sales record justify our doing so. 待你们的销售成绩足以表明可以委托你方独家代理时我们才会考虑此事。 410. Shall we discuss the matter of agency when your market condition turns better 我们是否等到中方市场情况好转时再来谈代理的事情好吗 代理条件和要求

商务英语情景对话

商务英语情景对话 A: seller B: buyer A: Hello, welcome to XX company, I’m the (职位). These are my Colleague , Miss … and Miss …. B: Hi, nice to meet you. I’m the (职位),from XX company,(城市,国家) A: Nice to see you, too. Here is our catalogue for your reference. Is there anything particular you’re interested in? B: Well, I’m interested in your golden delicious apple. A: You have a good judgment. Golden delicious apple is famous as its first class quality, rich juice, and sweet sour taste. It’s also produced from Shandong province which has a good reputation of apples. B: well, I’m very impressed .May I have some idea of your price? A: Sure, USD 2000 per ton, CIF Newyork.(

B: Your price for golden delicious apple at USD 2000 per ton is on the high side, I can’t accept it. A: You must be aware that the price of golden delicious apple has been increasing since last year. It is fixed according to the upward trend in the international market price. B: But your price is much higher than the market price .Thailand gives a much lower price. A: The quality of this kind of golden delicious apple is much better. I can quote you on apple of quality and the price will definitely be lower. Our price varies according to the quality. B: What i mean is that your price is higher than of the same quality .It will be hard for us to persuade our clients to accept such a price .And as I known, many suppliers are in fact cutting the price trying to get a large market share. A: But our product can deal with the competition .You can see that we have already got many orders and more are coming. It shows that our product and price are acceptable

商务英语口语900句(中英对照)

《商务英语口语900句》 出版发行:广东世界图书出版公司 ISBN 7-5062-6878-7/H.0471 中国加入WTO以后,急需培养一大批既懂得国际经贸知识,又熟练掌握商务英语的人才。为了让更多的经贸人员尽快适应我国对外贸易迅速发展的经济形势,我们编写了《商务英语口语900句》一书。 本书市作者对自己多年商贸英语教学实践和商务世纪现场谈判经验的总结,涉及范围全面,内容充实,语言规范、景点,适用面广,实用性强,可以说不但是一本理想的商务口语培训教材,也是一本非常实用的对外经贸业务人员的必备工作手册。 本书共由30各单元组成,每个单元设计了20-40个句子不等,其中有30或40 个句子的单元又分成了两个部分,以减轻学员在学习时的心理负担。 本书同时配有长期在中国从事英语口语教学的美国口语教师配音的cd,以便学院边听边学,帮助他们尽快掌握商务英语会话的各种技巧,同时也可以提高自己的语音语调水平。 目录: Unit 1 希望与要求 Unit 2 产品介绍 Unit 3 业务范围介绍 Unit 4 承诺 Unit 5 询盘 Unit 6 报盘 Unit 7 还盘 Unit 8 对还盘的反应 Unit 9 要求优惠 Unit 10 给予优惠 Unit 11 双方让步 Unit 12 订货及确认 Unit 13 请求代理并说明代理理由和代理能力 Unit 14 对代理请求的回应 Unit 15 代理条件和要求 Unit 16 合同 Unit 17 卖方对支付方式的要求 Unit 18 买方的支付方式 Unit 19 保险 Unit 20 对包装的建议及要求 Unit 21 告知客户包装所用材料、方式及其质量保证 Unit 22 货运通知 Unit 23 货运要求及答复

商务英语口语情景对话大全完整版

商务英语口语情景对话 大全 集团标准化办公室:[VV986T-J682P28-JP266L8-68PNN]

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience.我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challengeand work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B: As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position. 在讨论薪水前.我需要更多了解这份工作.或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少. A: 3000, with raises after the half yearing to your competence. 起薪是每月3000元。半年后会根据你的表现增加薪水。 B: Well, I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. 我觉得可以接受。我真的喜欢这份工作。我什么时候能得知结果呢 A: Do you have any other questions 我们会在7月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗

完整版商务英语情景对话100主题

目录 Day today Office日常事务 1 Faxes传真 2 Telephone Calls电话 3 Making Telephone Appointments电话预约 4 Memos备忘录 5 Business Correspondence商业信函 6 Placing an Order下订单 Office Talk办公室谈话 7 Coworkers同事 8 Bosses老板 9 Brainstorming集体讨论 10 Commuting乘公交车上下班 11 The Working Lunch工作午餐 Business Trip商务旅行 12 International Business Travel国际商务旅行 13 Dressing for Business商务着装 14 Hotel Situations旅馆情景 15 Negotiating the Subway乘地铁 Client Reception接待客户 16 Receiving Clients接待客户 17 Entertaining Clients招待客户 18 Accommodating Foreign Clients接待国外客户 19 Factory Tours参观工厂 Business Communization商务交流 20 Personal Introductions个人介绍 21 Small Talks聊天 22 Delivering Bad News传达坏消息 23 Polite Questions礼貌提问 24 Farewells道别 Negotiation谈判 25 Clarifying the Stakes说明利害关系 26 Making Concessions做出让步 27 Discussing the Bottom Line讨论底线 28 Accepting and Confirming接受和确认29 Hard Bargainers VS Soft Bargainers强硬的对手和温和的对手 Company Organization公司结构 30 CEO执行总裁 31 Stockholders股东 32 Board of Directors董事会 33 Managerial Staff管理人员 34 Labor Staff普通员工 Meetings and Interviews会议和面谈 35 Executing Meetings开会 36 Performance Reviews业绩评估 37 Agendas会议议程 38 Making Requests提出要求 Presentations业务陈述 39 Preparation and Developing Your Topic准备和展话题 40 Introductions and Beginnings介绍和开头 41 Making Transitions in the Present ation陈述中的过渡 42 Conclusions结论 提问阶段Data数据处理 44 Trends趋势 45 Systems制度 46 Scheduling日程安排 47 SWOT An山sis态势分析 48 Statistical Reports数据统计报告 Technology技术 49 Ema il电子邮件 50 Computer Technology计算机技术 51 Running an Inte rn et Business网上做生意 52 Electronic Gadgets数码产品 53 Web based Marketing网上营销 Financial Topics财务话题 54 Costing成本

商务英语场景对话

商务英语场景对话 Ms. Anna ,Jack(Dialogue 1),Merry ,Jack(Dialogue2),Shelley ,Ms.Vivian,Mr.Jackson. Dialogue 1 Ms. Anna:Hello,this is Batina Fation Company,Kelley Anna speaking. Jack:Hello,this is jack from James Trading Company.May I speak to Ms.Shelley. Ms. Anna:Oh,I am afraid she is not here now.She has went to Shanghai on business yesterday. Jack:Oh,it is a pity,When will she come back? Ms. Anna:Maybe tomorrow.Would you like to leave a message to her? Jack:Ok,Iam Jack Robin, J a c k R o b I n,from James Trading Company.Our company wants to promote two monthly sportswears to your Company.Including men’s and women’s clothes.I’d like to talk with Ms.Sheylley face to face. Ms. Anna:Ok. Jack Robin, from James Trading Company.I will pass on your message to Ms Shelley. Jack:Great,it’s very kind of you,I will keep waiting for the response.Goodbye Mr. Smith. Ms. Anna:Goodbye!

讨价还价商务英语对话

绿色是买家,黑色是卖家 It’good that we’ve settled on the questions of price ,quantity and packaging. Shall we discuss terms of payment now. Good idea, let’s get down to business. According to our usual pratice. We would like make the payment by L/C. actually an L/C provides us with guaranteed payment from bank. You know the international monetary market is unstable recently. But as our order is quite substantial this time, our exchange quota is insufficient. After so many years of business with us, will you kindly make your payment terms easier for us this time. I’d like you to have confidence in us. What term do you suggest? I wonder if you accept payment by D/P . you know ,it will involve great expense to open an L/C with a bank in our country. moreover, it allows large profit margin for both sides. That sound reasonable. Well, I think we can make an exception for you. I’ll accept you last proposal . but my company required the D/P at sight . Do you think that will be ok for you? That’s all right with us. And you can rest assured, it will all go through OK. `

(整理)商务英语谈判对话900句.

英语谈判对话900句,商务洽谈英语对话,签订外贸合同英语对话 --- Such data is confidential. 这样的资料为机密资料。 --- I am not sure such data does exist. 我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。 --- It would depend on what is on the list. 这要看列表内容。 --- We need them urgently. 我们急需这些资料。 --- All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it. 好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。 --- I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd lik e to know? 我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗? --- I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in y our country? 我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。 --- I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy. 我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。 --- It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade. 据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。 --- Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods. 我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。 --- We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.

商务英语情景对话

新产品推荐 林先生:These are our new models. 这些是我们的新产品. 李小姐: What are their strong points? 有什么优点? 林先生: There's a lot to be said for them. In the first place.they are more durable than any similar ones on the market. 优点很多.首先.它们比市场上任何类似产品更耐用. 李小姐: Why does it take longer to wear out than the others? 为什么它比其他产品耐用呢? 林先生: The yarn is carefully selected for quality and woven very tightly in this fabric. 这纱的质量是经过精心挑选的.而且质地织得很紧密. 李小姐: Can you leave these samples with us? 可以把样品留下来吗? 林先生: How long do you want to keep them? 你要留多久? 李小姐: About three days. 大约三天. 林先生:

That's all right 好吧 In the telephone Daisy: Is Tom there? Tom 在吗? Gates: He’s not here right now. 他现在不在这里 Daisy: Do you know when he will be back? 你知道他什么时候会回来吗? Gates: He should be back in 20 minutes. 他应该二十分钟内会回来。 Daisy: Can I leave a message? 我可以留个话? Gates: Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以, 请继续。 Daisy: When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212? 他回来后, 能不能让他打 (206) 5551212 这个号码给我?

商务英语电话对话business english for phone call

商务英语对话:与老外打电话完整对话(一) A: Stone Corp. Hi, Mary speaking. 隐四通公司, 您好,我是Mary。 B: Hello, I’d like to speak to Mr. Hunter, please. 你好,我想找Hunter先生。 A: May I ask who is calling, please? 请问您是哪位? B: My name is Herbert Wood of IBM Computer Company. 我是IBM电脑公司的Herbert Wood. A: Thank you, Mr. Wood. One moment, please… (into PBX) Mr. Hunter, Mr. Wood of IBM Computer Company is on the line. 谢谢,Wood先生,请稍等。(打内线电话)Hunter先生,IBM电脑公司的Wood先生找您。 C: Can you find out what he wants? 你可以问他有什么事吗? A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (to caller) I’m sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Wood. Mr. Hunter is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about. 好的,Hunter先生。(对来电者说)对不起Wood先生,让您久等了。Hunter先生现在非常忙,他想知道你有什么事对他说。 B: Yes, I want to buy some computer software and talk about developing some other software. I don’t know whether he is interested in that or not? 是的,我想买一些计算机软件,另外再谈一谈开发一些其它的软件。我不知道他是否有兴趣。 A: I see. Thank you very much, Mr. Wood. Would you wait a moment, please? (to PBX) Mr Hunter, Mr. Wood wants to buy some computer software. 我明白了,非常感谢,Wood先生。请你等一下好吗?(打内线电话)Hunter先生,Wood 先生想买一些计算机软件。 C: I see. Put him on line two.好的,请转到2号线。 A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (To caller) Mr. Wood, I’m very sorry to have kept you waiting. I’ll put you through to Mr. Hunter. 好的,Hunter先生。(对来电者)Wood先生,不好意思让你久等了,我把你的电话接给Hunter先生。 A: Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you? 下午好,销售部,我能帮你什么忙吗? B: Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please? 可以和Bush先生说话吗? A: I’ll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please? 我要看一看他是否在。请问我得告诉他谁打来的? B: John Smith. A: Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, I’m afraid. Can I help you? 请别挂机,Bush先生正在和总经理开会,我可以帮你忙吗? B: Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week. 好的,我想跟他

商务英语情景对话100主题-真正完整版

商务英语情景对话100主题-真正完整版

Day today Office日常事务 1 Faxes传真 2 Telephone Calls电话 3 Making Telephone Appointments电话预约 4 Memos备忘录 5 Business Correspondence商业信函 6 Placing an Order下订单 Office Talk办公室谈话 7 Coworkers同事 8 Bosses老板 9 Brainstorming集体讨论 10 Commuting乘公交车上下班 11 The Working Lunch工作午餐 Business Trip商务旅行 12 International Business Travel国际商务旅行 13 Dressing for Business商务着装 14 Hotel Situations旅馆情景 15 Negotiating the Subway乘地铁 Client Reception接待客户 16 Receiving Clients接待客户 17 Entertaining Clients招待客户

18 Accommodating Foreign Clients接待国外客户 19 Factory Tours参观工厂 Business Communization商务交流 20 Personal Introductions个人介绍 21 Small Talks聊天 22 Delivering Bad News传达坏消息 23 Polite Questions礼貌提问 24 Farewells道别 Negotiation谈判 25 Clarifying the Stakes说明利害关系 26 Making Concessions做出让步 27 Discussing the Bottom Line讨论底线 28 Accepting and Confirming接受和确认 29 Hard Bargainers VS Soft Bargainers强硬的对手和温和的对手 Company Organization公司结构 30 CEO执行总裁 31 Stockholders股东 32 Board of Directors董事会 33 Managerial Staff管理人员 34 Labor Staff普通员工 Meetings and Interviews会议和面谈

商务英语情景对话:Punctuality

商务英语情景对话:Punctuality “商务英语”是商务和英语的结合,商务英语交流总是带着一定的目的并要达成一定的结果。因此演练一下商务英语情景对话很有必要。今天凯撒国际英语的小编就带给大家一些商务英语会谈常见的情景对话,这样让你在职场中的任何情况都能应对自如,表现越来越出色。 Ann: 陈豪在美国公司已经工作了一段时间。今天老板要找他谈话。老板找谈话会有什么事呢?陈豪心里有点不安,所以急着去请教美籍华人Mary。 (Office ambience) 陈:(很着急地)Hey, Mary,快,我有事问你。 M:What's the matter? 陈: 老板的秘书通知我老板过一会要找我谈话,可说的话我没听懂,说是为了什么punc...punc... 那个词我不知道... M: Punctual? 陈:对,有点像,不过那个词最后的音好像是什么ty 来了。 M:Punctuality? 陈:Yes, yes. Punctuality. Punctuality是什么意思呀?哟,不好了,时间到了,我得去了。 (Sound of knocking on the door; opening the door) Mr. Jones: Mr. Chen, it has been brought to my attention that you are frequently late for meetings. I want you to know that punctuality is important in American business and in our company too. C: Sorry, Mr. Jones, I am not sure I understand. What exactly do you mean by punc... punctuality? Mr. Jones: Punctuality simply means being on time. If a meeting is scheduled for one o'clock, everyone is expected to be in the meeting room and ready to start. C: (自语:噢,开会要准时!) Mr. Jones, now I understand. I'll be on time for meetings from now on. Ms. Jones: Good. (Sound of pushing chairs and walking) M: 嗨,陈豪,刚才我要告诉你punctuality就是准时,你匆忙走了,大概没有听见。哎,老板找你干什么呀? C:他批评我开会不准时。他不懂,可我又没法和老板争。你知道有的时候我专心工作忘了时间! M. 那不行,上星期开会讨论财务,可数据全在你手上。你不到,会没法开。There's no way to have the meeting without you,所以你浪费了大家的时间。Being late is a sign of disrespect。 C: 我不是有意没礼貌,有的时候是没法控制的。那天我刚要去开会,电话铃响了。 M:That's simple. Don't answer it。打电话的人要是有重要事情他会留言。你开完会可以打回电。

关于商务英语对话材料精选 日常商务英语口语对话

关于商务英语对话材料精选日常商务英语 口语对话 商务英语是一门新兴的学科,商务英语翻译既是该学科中的关键一环,又是教学考的难点。X整理了关于商务英语对话材料,欢迎阅读! 关于商务英语对话材料一 哈里: Ok quiet down people, I wish to xxmence this meeting. First order of the summary meeting is a progress report from the sales team. 好的.诸位.请安静.我希望开始会议.本次总结会议的第一项议程是销售团队的一份进度报告. 萨姆: So far things couldn`t have gone any better. The team has finally xxe together and is performing as a single entity. It`s incredible to see. 目前为止事态再好不过了.该团队终于做到了齐心协力.正作为一个单一的整体运作.这实在是令人难以置信. 哈里: Really? Could you elaborate on their progress? 真的吗?你能详细说明他们的进展吗? 萨姆: Sure, so far our actual sales figure is 150% above our forecasted level of sales. The Team has further subdivided into smaller teams to concentrate

their focus more. 当然可以.迄今.我们的实际销售额高出预期水平的150%.该团队并且进一步细分为各个小组来更好地集中致力于各自的任务. 哈里: What result has braking down the team into smaller groups had? 团队划分成各个小组后产生了什么样的结果? 萨姆: It enables them to focus much more intensely on their intended sales target. This has resulted in far more effective sales strategies. 它使得他们能够更加强烈地锁定他们预定的销售目标.这导致了更有效的销售策略. 哈里: But has there been any overlapping or breakdowns in xxmunication? Smaller groups often result in more inefficiency if anything. 但是出现了工作重叠或者沟通障碍问题吗?别的不说.更小的分组往往会导致低效率问题的加重. 萨姆: True, but with constant and tightly controlled overall management, I have managed to keep it together. 没错.但是凭借持续不断和紧密控制的整体管理.我成功地使他们团结协作.

商务英语模拟谈判大赛 对话

商务英语模拟谈判 卖方Sales Administrator销售主管A Project Manager项目经理B 买方Vending Manager售买经理C Merchandising Manager采购经理D Wholesale Buyer 批发采购员E 保险manager of the People’s Insurance Company of China PICC的经理F (江来) S代表卖方b代表买方 旁白:Miss A is the Sales Administrator(销售主管) of Japanese CASIO corporation ; Miss B is the Project Manager(项目经理) of Japanese CASIO corporation ; Miss C is the Vending Manager(售买经理) of Chinese Agcy agency ; Miss D is the Merchandising Manager (采购经理) of Chinese Agcy agency;Miss E is Wholesale Buyer(批发采购员) of Chinese Agcy agency. B:We warmly welcome you .Do you had a very restful night ? S: Actually, we feel quite rested. I would like to thank you for your kind invitation to visit your beautiful country. B: We’ve been looking forward to your visit. We are waiting for your reply about the suggestion of the CASIO’s (卡西欧) sole agency in China. S: T o tell you the truth,your proposal surprised us. As you know our annual turnover is more than one million. so it is difficult for us to believe you can play the role of the CASIO’s (卡西欧) sole agency in China. B: As we know , In China your main markets are big cities such as, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and so on. About 60% turnover were sold in these big cities last year. We have extensive channel-0f-distribution, specifically covering these big cities. So As a selling agent we can take good care of your export business. S: Yes, I think so. but your sales are not more than 400,000. how can you explain it for us. B:I understand you are selling the same products to some other Chinese importers. this tends to complicate my business. as you know, I am experienced in the business of slippers and enjoy a good business relationship with all the leading whole- salers and retailers in that line. I have a mind to expand this business in the years to come.

相关文档
最新文档