《最后一越》中的对白(中英对照)

《最后一越》中的对白(中英对照)
《最后一越》中的对白(中英对照)

didn't think i'd be this nervous.now or never.

没想到我会如此紧张。此时不做,更待何时。

your friend 0, tells me you can use my services today.

你的朋友0说,你今天需要我的服务。

and i assume, that's the other half of your team.

我猜,那就是你的另一半吧。

and it's my understanding you'd like to keep this simple.

看来你们只想让一切简单进行。

we've never actually manage to keep anything simple.

事实上我们从没让事情简单过。

sorry to break up the party.

抱歉打扰你们的舞会。

what's the hell's going on?

出什么事了?

she has constitutional right to reasonable visitation.

宪法赋予她合理的接受探视的权利。

i'll draw up an order to show cause and get it before the judge immediately. 我马上就拟定一份申请提交法官。

she was so good at hiding her true identity.we can't prove otherwise.

她如此擅长隐藏她的真实身份。我们也没有其他证据。

if they can make 0 pay for it, they will.

如果他们要拿0算账,就说到做到。

how much time is she looking at ?---25 to life.

她会被判多长时间?---25年到终生监禁。

am i supposed to be in a different facility?

我不应该被安排在别的地方吗?

i haven't been convicted of anything yet. i'm supposed to be in a jail. 我还没被判罪,我应该待在拘留所的。

有've got everything you need over there?

东西都备全了么?

why don't you go help and make her bed?

你干脆去帮她整理床铺吧。

don't let them spook you. they just like to intimidate.

别让他们吓着你,他们就喜欢吓人。

you can ride it out to your court date there.

你可以在那住,直到出庭。

your pathetic existence here can be ameliorated.

你苟延残喘的生活会有点转机。

one of our friends has been apprehended by the authorities.

我们一个朋友被当局捕了。

i'm never gonna get out of this prison alive.

我不会活着离开这个监狱了。

my rainy day plan.

我的应急资金。

you are much braver than i gave you credit for. either that, or you are amazingly nice.

你比我料想的还要勇敢。或者说,你真的很坚强。

i just say, a woman in your position laid up for some protection.

女人在你这种处境,应该寻求点靠山。

this ruling can't be revisited.

机会仅此一次。

if you are able to sufficiently demonstrate, just how committed you are to a life of service.

只要你强烈表现出,你誓死为政府效忠。

so, having someone to get us a credible information,that would be worth something to us.

所以,如果有人能获取可靠情报,对我们将是莫大的帮助。

after all the crap we've been through, i'm just going to leave you here and 0 in there?.

我们同甘共苦这么久,我会撇下你和0不管吗?

so we weigh them all, and we learn what not to do.

我们综其所述,就知道怎样做行不通。

i couldn't hear you over the sound of that broken record.

声音太吵了,我听不见。

it's something you gotta prove.

你得证明。

they offered me my old job back, if i came down here to spy on you.

我来监视你们,他们就让我恢复原职。

security cameras remain exactly where they've always been.they've never accounted

for the difference.

监控器一直在原地方,看不出有什么异样的。

remember when i taught you about flowers?i wish i was with you now.to see you holding one in your hand.

记得我教你折的那些花吗?真希望我们能在一起,看你拿着一朵花。

you are in here because of me ,

你会在这里都是因为我。

you just have to hang in there, okey?

坚持住,好吗?

i am trying. but my protection is gone.

我在努力,但是我的保护伞没了。

i know sometimes it's hard for me to express what i want to say. but i hope you understand what i meant to tell you.

有时候我想说的难以表达。但我希望你能明白我的意思。

you were there for me, and i will be there for you.

你曾经一直支持我,这次我也支持你。

i was thinking a lot. about the photos and the mock-up that you showed me at the loft.

我想了很多,在你那看了照片。

and i ran a few tests. i've found a blindspot.

我做了些测试。被我发现了个死角。

well, it's a good thing i found this when i did, before anyone tries to escape.

在有人越狱之前被我发现了,是好事啊。

well if we can't go through the fence, then that leaves under or over.

如果不能穿过围墙,那只能从上面或是下面走了。

look, how she gonna climb that fence without being seen?

她翻那围墙怎么可能不被发现?

i am guessing there's no telephone wire for her to climb across.

那里也没有电话线让她爬。

you're sitting next to me at the mess when i was poisoned.

我被投毒时你就坐在旁边。

you'd think you would've lasted this long if i wanted you dead?

我要让你死,你还能活这么久吗?

i want you dead, you're still alive.

我想让你死,你不也活着?

don't you think it's hard to stay alive when you know who's coming after you?

你不觉得有人想要你的命,便很难生存吗?

i'm coming with you, or nobody's going.

要么带上我,要么谁都别想走。

you should have seen the look on micheal's face.

你真应该看看micheal当时的脸色。

when he saw me fixing that fence and installing that camera.

他看见我们修好围墙,安上监控器。

if micheal has misguided belief that sara's life is in danger, he's gonna find a way back into that prison.

如果micheal还是认为有人要害sara,他是不会放弃的。

you job will be over until you give us enough evidence to put him back behind bars.

知道你找到证据把他送进监狱你的工作才算完成。

英语电影台词

11.《我不是天使》 It’s not the men in your life that counts, it’s the life in your men. 你生命中有哪些男人不重要,重要的是你的男人有没有生命力。 12、《北非谍影》 "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." 路易斯,我想这是一段美好友谊的开始。 13、《毕业生》 "Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me, aren't you?" 罗宾森太太,你正在挑逗我吧? 14、《卡萨布兰卡》 Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. “世界一切城市的一切酒店她都不去,偏偏要到我的店里来。”(亨弗莱?鲍嘉) 15、《西雅图夜未眠》 It's time to wrap it up. 节目的时间到了。

【当影片结尾父子两人离开帝国大厦,而安妮面对着寂静而空无一人的顶层时,观众无一不被感动。】 16、《兄弟连》 I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied, "But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我“爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不……但我与英雄们一同服役。 17、《甜心先生》 Show me the money! 给我钱! 18、My best friend's wedding 《我最好朋友的婚礼》 Michael, I love you. I've loved you for nine years; I've just been too arrogant and scared to realize it. Oh… Now I'm just scared. I… I realize this comes at a very inopportune time, but I really have this gigantic favor to ask of you. Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy. Michael,我爱你。九年来,我一直在心底深爱着你。我只是太傲慢、太害怕去承认我对你的感情。现在的我也是非常的害怕。Michael,我知道现在说这话也许不是时候,但是我还是要请你答应我的请求。选择我,让我做你的新娘,让我带给你幸福吧!

音乐之声 台词

壹 Actors: Reverend['rev?r?nd] n. 教士adj. 教士的;可尊敬Mother(院長嬤嬤) Sister Bernice[b?:'nis(伯尼斯修女) Sister A、B、CDEF Maria The butler(Franz[fra:nts] n. 弗朗茨)(maid) Captain V on[v?n]Trapp[tr?p] Frau[frau] n. (德)夫人Schmidt施密特 Seven children(Liesl丽莎;Frederick['fredrik]弗里德里克.Louisa[lu:'i:z?]露易莎.Kurt[k?:t]. 库特Bargitta布姬塔;Marta玛塔; Gretl格里塔) Baroness['b?r?nis] n. 男爵夫人 Uncle Max[m?ks], Scene I (The story starts in an abbey of Salzburg, Austria, in the last Golden Days of the Thirties.) Halleluyah! Bernice: Reverend Mother... Reverend Mother: Sister Bernice. Bernice: I simply cannot find her. Reverend Mother: Maria? Bernice: She's missing from the abbey['?bi]again. Sister A: Perhaps we should have put a cowbell around her neck. Sister B: Have you tried the barn? You know how much she adores[?'d?:] vt. 崇拜;爱慕;喜爱;极喜欢the animals. Bernice: I have looked everywhere, in all of the usual places. Revernd Mother: Sister Bernice, considering that is Maria, I suggest you look in some place unusual. (Later, Maria gets back and comes to see Reverend Mother.) Reverend Mother: I'm here, my child. Now sit down. Maria (short for M): Oh, Reverend Mother, I'm so sorry. I just couldn't help myself. The gates were open and the hills were beckoning['bek?ni?] adj. 引诱人的;令人心动的and before... Reverend Mother: I know! I have not summoned传唤;召集you here for apologies. M: Oh, please Mother, do let me ask for forgiveness. Reverend Mother: If it will make you feel better. (After a while) Reverend Mother: Maria,I have a task for you,and it seems to be the will of God that yo u leave us. 壹

商务英语口语900句(中英对照)

《商务英语口语900句》 出版发行:广东世界图书出版公司 ISBN 7-5062-6878-7/H.0471 中国加入WTO以后,急需培养一大批既懂得国际经贸知识,又熟练掌握商务英语的人才。为了让更多的经贸人员尽快适应我国对外贸易迅速发展的经济形势,我们编写了《商务英语口语900句》一书。 本书市作者对自己多年商贸英语教学实践和商务世纪现场谈判经验的总结,涉及范围全面,内容充实,语言规范、景点,适用面广,实用性强,可以说不但是一本理想的商务口语培训教材,也是一本非常实用的对外经贸业务人员的必备工作手册。 本书共由30各单元组成,每个单元设计了20-40个句子不等,其中有30或40 个句子的单元又分成了两个部分,以减轻学员在学习时的心理负担。 本书同时配有长期在中国从事英语口语教学的美国口语教师配音的cd,以便学院边听边学,帮助他们尽快掌握商务英语会话的各种技巧,同时也可以提高自己的语音语调水平。 目录: Unit 1 希望与要求 Unit 2 产品介绍 Unit 3 业务范围介绍 Unit 4 承诺 Unit 5 询盘 Unit 6 报盘 Unit 7 还盘 Unit 8 对还盘的反应 Unit 9 要求优惠 Unit 10 给予优惠 Unit 11 双方让步 Unit 12 订货及确认 Unit 13 请求代理并说明代理理由和代理能力 Unit 14 对代理请求的回应 Unit 15 代理条件和要求 Unit 16 合同 Unit 17 卖方对支付方式的要求 Unit 18 买方的支付方式 Unit 19 保险 Unit 20 对包装的建议及要求 Unit 21 告知客户包装所用材料、方式及其质量保证 Unit 22 货运通知 Unit 23 货运要求及答复

关于学英语的四人十分钟英语对话

关于学英语的英语对话10分钟四人 A:How is your English exam?大家英语考试准备的怎么样了 B:Ready. 好了 C:I've almost. 我也差不多 D:I haven't 我还没有 A:Today we can talk about how to learn English well。今天我们可以谈谈如何学好英语。 B:Good, I first said. My method of learning English is persistence, never stopped. English at least 10-15 minutes every day, morning and evening is the best time to learn English.好啊,我先说。我学习英语的方法是坚持不懈,从不间断。每天至少看 10-15 分钟的英语,早晨和晚上是学英语的最好时间。 C:What do you see every day?你每天都看什么? B:I read some classic English article every day, and read them, it don not dry, and the effect is very good我每天都会看一些经典的英语文章,而且会诵读它们,这样不会枯燥,并且效果很好 D:This is a good method这是一个好办法 C:My method of learning English is listening to English songs, I like singing, so I learn a English song every week.我学习英语的方法是听英文歌曲,我喜欢唱歌,所以我每周都会学一首英文歌曲 B:Can recommend a few songs to me.可以给我推荐几首英文歌吗 C:Of course当然 D:How about you,A?你呢,A? A:I am learning English through a book, this book is new concept English, the book is a big help to me, every text can weave dialogues with several classmates, let himself into the role of the text, the nature will remember a lot of words and phrases。我是通过一本书来学习英语的,这本书是新概念英语,这本书对我的帮助很大,每一篇课文都可以与几名同学编成口语对话,让自己进入到课文的角色里,自然的就记住了很多单词和短语 B:I am learning English by listening to English radio, such as the BBC or any other regular radio, radio have very authentic English, I feel this kind of method to make my listening comprehension has improved greatly, at the same time also can learn many foreign news我是通过听英语广播来学习英语的,比如BBC或者其他正规的电台,电台的英语都很正宗,我感觉这种方法使我的听力有了极大的提高,同时还可以了解许多国外的新闻 A:This method is really great. Now it is just you.D,What is your method?这个方法太棒了,就剩你了D,你的方法是什么? D:Though my English is very poor, but I have a very good method, it is through the movies to learn English, because I like watching movies, so think to learn in the movie is full of fun.虽然我的英语很差,但我有一个很好的方法,那就是通过看电影来学习英语,因为我喜欢看电影,所以认为在电影中学习充满了乐趣 B:What do you think the film is suitable for learning English?你认为有什么电影适合学习英语吗? D:I think Friends 、House and How I met your mother very good.我认为。。。。。非常好。 B:I must be free to have a look.我有空一定要去看看。 A:Ways to learn English, in fact, the key is to practice speaking.事实上,学习英语的方法关键是练习说. C:I also think so, as much as possible of practice, and more applied to real life, they will become more natural.我也是这样认为的,要尽可能多的练习,而更多地运用到实际生活中,他们就变的越自然 D:Listen, imitate, practice听,模仿,操练 B:Listening and imitating should always go together.听和模仿一定要在一起 A:I hope everyone can find the right way to learn English well.希望大家都能找到合适的方法学好英语 C:In short, as long as not lazy, can learn English well 全体:哈哈哈哈 D;Seems I used to be too lazy.看来我以前太懒了 A:When you learn English what is the problem.?那大家在学习英语的过程中有什么问题呢? B:I started learning English from the fourth grade primary school, then the English are in conflict, that we are Chinese, what use would have to learn English? So to learn English has not been carefully. So English is not too good我从小学四年级开始学习英语,那时候就对英语很抵触,认为我们是中国人,学习英语有什么用呢?所以对学习英语一直不

ted演讲:如何成为一个更好的交谈者(中英对照)教学文稿

TED演讲:如何成为一个更好的交谈者?(中英对照) Celeste Headlee 是一个靠交谈吃饭的人,她的工作是电台主持人。在几十年的工作中,她学到了很多沟通技巧,同时也发现居然有如此多的人真的很不会聊天。 下面是她在TED 上分享的10 条提高谈话质量的方法。全是干货,来一起学习:【视频请在wifi情况下观看,文字为中英对照】如何成为一个更好的交谈者格鲁吉亚公共广播节目主持人:Celeste Headlee 首先,我想让大家举手示意一下,有多少人曾经在Facebook 上拉黑过好友,因为他们发表过关于政治,宗教,儿童权益,或者食物等不恰当的言论,有多少人至少有一个不想见的人,因为你就是不想和对方说话? All right, I want to see a show of hands how many of you have unfriended someone on Facebook because they said something offensive about politics or religion, childcare, food? And how many of you know at least one person that you avoid because you just don’t want to talk to them? 要知道,在过去想要一段礼貌的交谈我们只要遵循亨利﹒希金斯在《窈窕淑女》中的忠告,只谈论天气和你的健康状况就行了。但这些年随着气候变化以及反对疫苗运动的开展——这招不怎么管用了。

因此,在我们生活的这个世界,这个每一次交谈都有可能发展为争论的世界,政客无法彼此交谈。甚至为那些鸡毛蒜皮的事情,都有人群情绪激昂地赞成或者反对,这太不正常了。皮尤研究中心对一万名美国成年人做了一次调查,发现此刻我们的偏激程度,我们立场鲜明的程度,比历史上任何时期都要高。 You know, it used to be that in order to have a polite conversation, we just had to follow the advice of Henry Higgins in “My Fair Lady”: Stick to the weather and your health. But these days, with climate change and anti-vaxxing, those subjects—are not safe either. So this world that we live in, this world in which every conversation has the potential to devolve into an argument, where our politicians can’t speak to one another, and where even the most trivial of issues have someone fighting both passionately for it and against it, it’s not normal. Pew Research did a study of 10,000 American adults, and they found that at this moment, we are more polarized; we are more divided than we ever have been in history. 我们更不倾向于妥协,这意味着我们没有倾听彼此。我们做的各种决定,选择生活在何处,与谁结婚甚至和谁交朋友,都只基于我们已有的信念。再重复一遍,这只说明我们没有

音乐之声中英文台词

音乐之声 The sound of music The hills are alive 大地新象 With the sound of music 只因这天籁之声 With songs they have sung 清歌传唱 For a thousand years 千年万年 The hills fill my heart 云岭送翠 With the sound of music 只为这天籁之声 My heart wants to sing Every song it hears 我心雀跃不已只因它拾得片音短曲 My heart wants to beat like the wings Of the birds that rise 我心澎湃狂喜宛如鸟生新羽展翅飞去 From the lake to the trees 自湖滨遥向枝头高栖 My heart wants to sigh Like a chime that flies 我心呢喃低语仿佛钟铃 From a church on a breeze 自教堂乘风徐徐而来 To laugh like a brook When it trips and falls 欢笑一如小溪清清蜿蜒宛转 Over stones on its way 川流石头间 To sing through the night 彻夜高歌 Like a lark who is learning to pray 就像云雀习祷,喜悦轻盈 I go to the hills 我总会来这山巅 When my heart is lonely 每当我心抑郁 I know I will hear 我知道定能听见 What I've heard before 昔日歌声 My heart will be blessed 我心将被赐福 With the sound of music 只因这天籁之音 And I'll sing 我也愿 Once more 再次高歌 Hallelujah, hallelujah 哈利路亚,哈利路亚 Hallelujah, hallelujah 哈利路亚,哈利路亚 -Reverend Mother. -Sister Bernice. -院长-柏尼丝修女 -I simply cannot find her. -Maria? -我找不到她-玛丽亚 She's missing again. 她又不见了 We should've put a cowbell around her neck. 也许我们该在她脖子上挂个牛铃 Have you tried the barn? You know how much she adores the animals. 你找过杂仓了吗?她很喜欢动物 I have looked everywhere. In all of the usual places. 我到处都找过了 Sister, considering it's Maria... 我建议你 ...I suggest you look in someplace unusual. 找不寻常的地方 Well, Reverend Mother... 院长 ...I hope this new infraction ends whatever doubts... 我希望这次违规 ...you may still have about Maria's future here. 会结束你对她在这里会有未来的疑虑 I always try to keep faith in my doubts, Sister Berthe. 我对疑虑仍常保持信心 After all, the wool of a black sheep is just as warm. 毕竟黑羊的毛也是会温暖 We are not talking about sheep, black or white, Sister Margaretta. 我们不是争论绵羊颜色 Of all the candidates for the novitiate, Maria is the least-- 所有修女的候选人中她最糟

经典电影台词对白4(中英文对照)

31、《魂断蓝桥》 Oh Roy, you're alive! 战争终于过去,活下来的Roy满心欢喜地回到家乡,在火车站遇到了已沦入风尘的恋人Mara。男的是喜出望外、讲起话来喋喋不休;女的却只重复着那一句话“你还活着”: 32、《狮子王》 Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 33、《落跑的新娘》 "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart -- you're the only one for me." “我肯定我们会分开;我肯定我们一方离另一方而去,在一个人死后。但更我肯定,我现在若不求你留下来陪我,我会后悔一辈子。” 34、Roman Holiday《罗马假日》 J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most? A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

讨价还价商务英语对话

绿色是买家,黑色是卖家 It’good that we’ve settled on the questions of price ,quantity and packaging. Shall we discuss terms of payment now. Good idea, let’s get down to business. According to our usual pratice. We would like make the payment by L/C. actually an L/C provides us with guaranteed payment from bank. You know the international monetary market is unstable recently. But as our order is quite substantial this time, our exchange quota is insufficient. After so many years of business with us, will you kindly make your payment terms easier for us this time. I’d like you to have confidence in us. What term do you suggest? I wonder if you accept payment by D/P . you know ,it will involve great expense to open an L/C with a bank in our country. moreover, it allows large profit margin for both sides. That sound reasonable. Well, I think we can make an exception for you. I’ll accept you last proposal . but my company required the D/P at sight . Do you think that will be ok for you? That’s all right with us. And you can rest assured, it will all go through OK. `

四人小组 英语对话

A:Welcome to our English corner。.I'm////// .Let's make an introduction. 欢迎来到我们的英语角。我是/////。让我们做个介绍。 B:Hello everyone. I'm////////// 大家好。我是//////// C:Nice to meet you. I'm ///////// 很高兴见到你。我是/////// D:Im/////////happy to be here. 我是/////。很高兴来到这里。 A: So. today our topic is what's your favorite sports?所以。今天我们的主题是运动。 B: wow, nice topic I like sports very much,especially basketball. 哇,不错的话题,我很喜欢运动是篮球队 C But l don't like basketball.my favourite sports is badminton and swimming. l think they make me confidence我不喜欢篮球,我最喜欢的是羽毛球和游泳,它们能使我自信。 D: I like enjoying sports. I prefer watching sports. That's because why I'm not strong我喜欢享受型运动,我更喜欢看体育比赛。那是我为什么这么不强壮。A:Oh,。/////don't be sad. do some exercise is good for your health.哦,////。别难过。做些运动对你的健康有益。 B: So tell us which sports do you like ? 那么告诉我们你最喜欢的运动是哪个? C:I like badminton because I like the sport star Lin Dan.He is very cool in

外国经典电影台词女生独白

欧美电影中的经典台词 1.《卡萨布兰卡》 “of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.” -humphrey bogart,“casablanca”译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。”亨普瑞-鲍格特,《卡萨布兰卡》,1942 2.《阿甘正传》 death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命 的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) 3.《肖申克的救赎》 you know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 there is something inside ,that they cant get to , that they cant touch. thats yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 .it takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. (坚 强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。) remember, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!(记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!) get busy living, or get busy dying. (忙活,或者等死。) 4.《the lion king狮子王》 im only brave when i have to be. being brave doesnt mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 when the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这 个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。 5.《sleepless in seattle西雅图不眠夜》 work hard! work will save you. work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚. you make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life. 你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生. when youre attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. so what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing theyre a perfect match. 当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过 是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双. destiny takes a hand.命中注定. 6.《garfield加菲猫》 money is not everything. theres mastercard. 钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。 one should love animals. they are so tasty.

话剧《音乐之声》剧本(1)

The Sound of Music(音乐之声) 剧情简介: 玛丽亚是个活泼好动的修女,修女院的院长觉得她这样的性格不适合僧侣生活,就让她去上校家作看护。玛丽亚到达上校家,发现他是一个有七个孩子的鳏夫,长期的海军生活和丧妻的悲痛使他对待孩子像管教士兵一样严格。 上校要求玛丽亚也像他一样严格,但是玛丽亚没有听从,而是用她天生的温柔和善良赢得了孩子们的友好。趁上校不在的时候,她带孩子们出去游玩,还教他们唱歌。孩子们原有的拘禁和忧郁渐渐地被音乐和笑声代替了。 上校回家后,看到孩子们疯玩很生气,和玛利亚大吵一架,并让她离开。但他听到孩子们的歌声后很受感染,有点后悔赶玛利亚走,但爱面子的他说不出口。最后在孩子们的恳求下,他终于妥协了。孩子们很开心,所有的人一起唱起了动听的歌。 第一幕: Maria: (sing) I have confidence to myself... (唱得气喘吁吁,敲门) 我对我自己很有信心…… (Max开门)Hello! I’m the new governess, Captain. 你好,上校,我是新来的看护。 Max: And I’m the butler. (我不是上校),我是管家。 Maria: Oh, well, How do you do? (边说边很粗鲁地和Max握手) 噢,好吧,你好。 Max: You will wait here, please. I will call the Captain. (下) 请在这儿等一下,我去叫上校。 (Maria四处打量时,Captain上。) Captain:Why do you stare at me that way? 你为什么用那样的眼光看着我? Maria: You don’t like a captain. 你看起来不像个上校。 Captain:I’m afraid you don’t look like a governess! Well, madam… 你恐怕也不太像个看护!恩,小姐…… Maria: Maria.

商务英语电话对话business english for phone call

商务英语对话:与老外打电话完整对话(一) A: Stone Corp. Hi, Mary speaking. 隐四通公司, 您好,我是Mary。 B: Hello, I’d like to speak to Mr. Hunter, please. 你好,我想找Hunter先生。 A: May I ask who is calling, please? 请问您是哪位? B: My name is Herbert Wood of IBM Computer Company. 我是IBM电脑公司的Herbert Wood. A: Thank you, Mr. Wood. One moment, please… (into PBX) Mr. Hunter, Mr. Wood of IBM Computer Company is on the line. 谢谢,Wood先生,请稍等。(打内线电话)Hunter先生,IBM电脑公司的Wood先生找您。 C: Can you find out what he wants? 你可以问他有什么事吗? A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (to caller) I’m sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Wood. Mr. Hunter is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about. 好的,Hunter先生。(对来电者说)对不起Wood先生,让您久等了。Hunter先生现在非常忙,他想知道你有什么事对他说。 B: Yes, I want to buy some computer software and talk about developing some other software. I don’t know whether he is interested in that or not? 是的,我想买一些计算机软件,另外再谈一谈开发一些其它的软件。我不知道他是否有兴趣。 A: I see. Thank you very much, Mr. Wood. Would you wait a moment, please? (to PBX) Mr Hunter, Mr. Wood wants to buy some computer software. 我明白了,非常感谢,Wood先生。请你等一下好吗?(打内线电话)Hunter先生,Wood 先生想买一些计算机软件。 C: I see. Put him on line two.好的,请转到2号线。 A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (To caller) Mr. Wood, I’m very sorry to have kept you waiting. I’ll put you through to Mr. Hunter. 好的,Hunter先生。(对来电者)Wood先生,不好意思让你久等了,我把你的电话接给Hunter先生。 A: Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you? 下午好,销售部,我能帮你什么忙吗? B: Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please? 可以和Bush先生说话吗? A: I’ll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please? 我要看一看他是否在。请问我得告诉他谁打来的? B: John Smith. A: Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, I’m afraid. Can I help you? 请别挂机,Bush先生正在和总经理开会,我可以帮你忙吗? B: Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week. 好的,我想跟他

英语口语四人对话

校园生活 人物: Xiao Ling (X), Lanlan(L) Yani,(Y) Songtao(S) 地点: 校园Xiao Ling and Lanlan are to be right behind them, pick up the book and give it back to them. Y: Excuse me, is this your book? X: Thank you so much. Y: You are welcome. Are you new admits? X : yes. We just came to register yesterday. My name is Xiao ling. Nice to meet you. This is my best high school friend Lanlan. Y: My name is Yani. Nice to meet you, too. This is my friend since childhood, Songtao. S: hi! We both came from xxx. L: reall y? I am from that city, too. We are all town fellows aren’t we?. It’s such a small world. S: absolutely. We both major in computer science. What’s your major? X: accounting. I don’t really like it. But my parents said this school offers excellent accounting programs and it will be easier for me to get a job later on. L: My major is education. I want to be a teacher. I think it is cool. S: I picked my own major because I know what I want. I just like computers a lot. I would like to be a computer programmer in the future. Y: Well, I don’t know wether I really like it or not. I just follow Songtao where he goes. X: I feel bad for those students who make it to the top but had to quit school because of financial problems. S: My parents paid some of my tution and I said to myself that I want to be a somebody. But no matter how much I do, I will never be able to repay my parents for what they have done for me. L: I think I will find some off campus jobs in summer. I don’t want to be a burden to my family . My parents have been working hard all their lives. X: Lanlan, you are great. S: look. The boys are playing basketball now. I will join them. See you ! X: let’s keep in touch, ok? L: I don’t have a cell phone. Can I send you e-mails? Y: Sure. Here is my cell phone number. 12345678 And this is my e-mail address. Please write to me. L: I will. X: this is mine.:22334455.I am so glad to meet you. Take care! Y and S: bye! 校园生活 A:Good afternoon. B,C,D: Good afternoon. A:How is going on today? B:I got lots of homework and I don't know how to do it. The worst is that I need to hand up it tomorrow. A:Oh, it's terrible! C:It's nothing compare with mine. My teamates didn't want to work at all! They just wanted

相关文档
最新文档