商务英语口语900句:Negotiating delivery

商务英语口语900句:Negotiating delivery
商务英语口语900句:Negotiating delivery

商务英语口语900句:Negotiating delivery

DON BRADLEY: I' d like you to look at those figures:

堂.布拉德利:我想请大家看一下这些数字:

As you can see, the maximum retail price for the Mark 2 must be 60.

正如大家所看到的,马克二世的价格必须是60。

That means, that to keep our margins, our production

costs must be no more than 14 per unit.

这就是说,为了保持我们的利润,我们的生产成本每件一定不能

超过14。

DEREK JONES: I' d rather have a retail price of 75.

德里克.琼斯:我宁愿零售价是75。

I don' t believe that the Mark 2 can be produced for less than 18 per unit.

我认为马克二世的单个生产成本不会低于18。

DON BRADLEY: That retail price is not a realistic option, Derek.

堂.布拉德利:这样的零售价是不实际的,德里克。

We' ve done the research.

我们做过了调查。

DEREK JONES: But it' s not just a toy. This is a genuine breakthrough.

德里克.琼斯:但这不但仅个玩具。这是一项真正的突破。

DON: Derek...

堂:德里克……

DEREK JONES: Let me finish--this is a genuine breakthrough and the market will be prepared to pay a premium price for something that is so advanced.

德里克.琼斯:让我说完--这是个真正的突破,市场对某种如此先进的东西会有所准备的,他们会愿意出高价。

DON BRADLEY: Derek, let me...

堂.布拉德利:德里克,让我……

DEREK JONES: Just a minute.

德里克.琼斯:等一下。

There is nothing like this on the market, we have to take a chance with it.

市场上没有老的产品,我们得冒冒险。

CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, I don' d like arguing with you, but I have to agree with Don.

克莱夫.哈里斯:德里克,我不想跟你争论,但我不同意你的看法。

I' m sorry, we can' t take the risk.

对不起,我们不能冒这个险。

I say we retail at 60 and produce at 14.

我的看法是零售价60,生产成本14。

DEREK JONES: No manufacturer will be able to produce the Mark 2 for 14 per unit and maintain the quality.

德里克.琼斯:没有哪家制造商能以单个成本14来生产马克二世而又能保证质量。

CLIVE HARRIS: I would rather not decide anything now.

克莱夫.哈里斯:我不想现在就下决定。

DEREK JONES: I would like to show it to Hazelford Systems.

德里克.琼斯:我想让Hazelford系统公司的人看一下。

They might be able to produce it for 15 or 16.

他们或许能以15或16的单价生产。

KATE MCKENNA: Jenny, could you do something about this fax machine?

凯特.麦凯纳:詹妮,你能解决一下这台传真机的问题吗?

Phone the company, cancel the rental agreement and get the best deal you can from another firm.

给传真机公司打电话,取消租赁协议,跟另外一家公司合作,尽力获得的条件。

I' m sick of this.

我烦透这个了。

JENNY ROSS: Hello. This is Jenny Ross of Bibury Systems.

詹妮.罗斯:你好。我是Bibury系统公司的詹妮.罗斯。

We hired a fax machine from you and I would like to cancel our rental agreement.

我们在你公司租了液体台传真机,我现在要取消租赁协议。

No, I' m sorry.

不,对不起。

I would rather just cancel the agreement ...

我只想取消协议……

No, we did ask you to send someone yesterday and it still isn' t working properly.

不,我们昨天确实要求你们派人来维修,但还是不能正常工作。

I' m sorry, but I have to say no.

对不起,我不得不说“不”。

Yes, if you could send someone to collect it tomorrow morning, please.

是的,请你明天上午派人来回收传真机。

DANNY MCNEIL: Now let' s turn to the Big Boss.

丹尼.麦克内尔:现在我们谈“大老板”的事情。

What is the soonest you can deliver?

你们最快什么时候能够交货?

EDWARD GREEN: You can have the first five thousand units before the end of the month.

爱德华.格林:本月底前你能够得到首批5000件。

DANNY MCNEIL: I want ten thousand by the end of the month.

丹尼.麦克内尔:月底前我想要1万件。

EDWARD GREEN: Well, Mr. Mcneil, that will be difficult,

爱德华.格林:麦克内尔先生,这太难了,

but as you have been so understanding over the question of price, I think we can arrange that.

不过鉴于你在价格问题上对我们的理解支持,我认为我们能够安排的。

DANNY MCNEIL: What about the balance of the order?

丹尼.麦克内尔:所订购货物之其余部分呢?

EDWARD GREEN: We can deliver that in three consignments over the following three months.

爱德华.格林:我们将在随后的三个月里分三批交货。

DANNY MCNEIL: I' d rather have everything delivered by the end of May.

丹尼.麦克内尔:我宁愿在5月底前你们交清所有货物。

EDWARD GREEN: I can' t promise to do that, but I shall do my best.

爱德华.格林:我不能保证做到,不过我会尽力。

MS WONG: First of all, let me welcome all the representatives of Bibury Systems.

黄女士:先,让我欢迎所有Bibury系统公司的代表。

I' d like to say that we at Hazelford Systems are delighted that you are considering us as a future supplier.

我想说,Hazelford系统公司很高兴,你们考虑我们作为今后的供应汤。

Perhaps I could begin by checking that everyone has a copy of the agenda?

或许我该问一下各位是不是都有一份会议议程?

And I' d like to add one extra item, if I may ?could we discuss the question of exchange procedures after item four,

如果能够……,我想增加一条,我们能不能在第四项后讨论交易流程的问题,

which looks at general payment conditions?

涉及大概的付款条件?

So let' s make a start.

那我们就开始了。

Mr. Jones, would you like to outline your position on the first item on the agenda: technological specifications?

琼斯先生,请你大体描述一下对议程第一条:技术规范的看法,好吗?

DEREK JONES: Thank you.

德里克.琼斯:谢谢。

I think that we need to consider a couple of options when we look at this question...

我认为我们对这个问题应该要考虑几个选择……FAX REP: So that' s fine.

传真机代表:这样就没问题了。

You can sign the contract when we deliver the machine.

你们能够在我们送传真机时再签合同。

JENNY ROSS: How soon can we expect delivery?

詹妮.罗斯:要等多久能送到?

FAX REP: Well, would next Tuesday be convenient?

传真机代表:下周二方便吗?

JENNY ROSS: No, we really need it today.

詹妮.罗斯:不,我们今天就很需要。

FAX REP: I' m afraid that' s just not possible.

传真机代表:恐怕,这是不可能的。

JENNY ROSS: Well, what is the earliest you can deliver?

詹妮.罗斯:那么,你们最早什么时候能够送到?

FAX REP: We can' t do it before Friday afternoon.

传真机代表:我们在周五下午前不可能送到。

JENNY ROSS: Well, I' m afraid we really need the machine by tomorrow at the latest or I' m going to have to look elsewhere.

詹妮.罗斯:恐怕我们最迟明天就要,不行我去找别家了。

FAX REP: Okay, I' ll see what I can do.

传真机代表:好的,我会看看我能做些什么。

JENNY ROSS: I' m sorry but that just isn' t good enough.

詹妮.罗斯:对不起,不过这还不够。I must have a guarantee of delivery by tomorrow.

我必须有明天交货的保证。

FAX REP: I' ll need to speak to my boss.

传真机代表:我要跟老板说。

Can I call you back in ten minutes?

我10分钟后再打回给你,好吗?

MS WONG: I' m sorry.

黄女士:对不起。

This is a very difficult situation.

这是个很难的形势。

I understand your problem, but you must see our position.

我能理解你们的问题,但你也要看到我们的处境。

We think this is a very exciting project,

我们认为折射个很令人激动的项目,

but because we cannot find a compromise I' m afraid we can go no further.

但因为我们不能找到这种的办法,恐怕无法再谈下去了。

CLIVE HARRIS: We cannot go higher than 14 for 30,000 units.

克莱夫.哈里斯:我们生产3万件的成本不能高于14。

That is our final offer.

这是我们最后的报价了。

MS WONG: But you must realise that at this price our margin is unacceptable.

黄女士:但你要理解到,我们的利润是无法接受的。

So, I think we have covered all the items on today' s agenda,

我想我们已经谈过了所有议程上的项目,

I am sorry that we have reached no solution on the final item which is the Mark 2 project.

很抱歉未能在最后马克二世这个项目达成解决方案。

Could I suggest that we adjourn for today and meet tomorrow morning at ten o' clock?

我建议今天的会议延期,我们明天上午10点再开,好吗?

JENNY ROSS: Is Clive back yet?

詹妮.罗斯:克莱夫回来了吗?

GERALDINE: He phoned about twenty minutes ago--said he was on his way.

杰拉尔丁:他大约20分钟前打过电话--他说在路上了。

He didn' t sound very happy.

听起来,他不怎么高兴。

JENNY ROSS: Oh dear.

詹妮.罗斯:哦,天埃

I wanted to ask him about taking a couple of days off.我还想向他请几天假呢。

GERALDINE: I' d suggest that you wait.

杰拉尔丁:我建议你还是等等。

I don' t think that...

我认为,不该……

GERALDINE: Oh, Mr. Harris there' s a message from...杰拉尔丁:哦,哈里斯先生有你的留言,来自……

CLIVE HARRIS: Geraldine, I' m in a meeting with Derek.克莱夫.哈里斯:杰拉尔丁,我在和德里克开会。

Hold all my calls.

我不接任何电话。

JENNY ROSS: I see what you mean!

詹妮.罗斯:明白了!

GERALDINE: I' ve never seen Derek look so angry.

杰拉尔丁:我还没看过德里克这么生气过。

What' s going on?

发生了什么事?

JENNY ROSS: I don' t know.

詹妮.罗斯:不知道。

Have they had an argument?

他们争吵了吗?

KATE MCKENNA:Well! That was an interesting journey!

凯特.麦凯纳:好啊!!真是有趣啊!

Twenty minutes of total silece.

总共沉默了20分钟。

JENNY ROSS: What' s going on?

詹妮.罗斯:发生了什么事?

KATE MCKENNA: I think the word to describe the situation is"eadlock".

凯特.麦凯纳:我想现在的情况能够用“僵局”来形容。

CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, you are being unreasonable.

克莱夫.哈里斯:德里克,你是在无理取闹。

DEREK JONES: Me? Why won' t you move on fourteen?

德里克.琼斯:我?你为什么不提到14?

CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, we have been through this.

克莱夫.哈里斯:德里克,关于这个点我们已经谈过了。

We have agreed our negotiating position.

我们已经同意了谈判的立常

DEREK JONES: I have never agreed to this position.

德里克.琼斯:我从未同意过这个立常

We aren' t offering any flexibility.

我们不做任何调整。

They have to protect their margins.

他们一定要保护他们的利润。

CLIVE HARRIS: Then we can' t do the project.

克莱夫.哈里斯:那么我们就不能做我们的项目了。

DEREK JONES: That' s your decision, is it?

德里克.琼斯:这是你的决定,是吗?

CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, I have no choice.

克莱夫.哈里斯:德里克,我别无选择。

DEREK JONES: I'm sorry Clive. I can' t accept that.

德里克.琼斯:对不起,克莱夫。我不能接受。

CLIVE HARRIS: What are you saying?

克莱夫.哈里斯:你说什么?

DEREK JONES: I' m giving in my resignation.

德里克.琼斯:我要辞职。

CLIVE HARRIS: That' s ridiculous.

克莱夫.哈里斯:太荒谬了。

You' re tired. Sleep on it and we' ll talk in the morning.你累了。先睡一觉,我们明早再谈。

商务英语口语情景对话大全

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience. 我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B:As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position.

商务英语口语之希望与请求

商务英语口语之希望与请求 1.We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods. 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2.In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3.Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us. 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 4.We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5.It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6.We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。 7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。 8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。 9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。 10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further. 我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。 11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon. 希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。 12.I hoped we can cooperate happily. 希望我们合作愉快。 13.I hoped we can continue our cooperation. 希望我们能够继续合作。 14.We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties. 我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。 15.We hoped that this market trend will continue. 希望市场形势能够继续保持。

商务英语口语900句-中英文对照-中文翻译资料

商务英语口语900句中英文对照中文翻译 Unit 1希望与要求 Part 1 . 1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods . 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。 7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。 8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

商务英语口语情景对话大全完整版

商务英语口语情景对话 大全 集团标准化办公室:[VV986T-J682P28-JP266L8-68PNN]

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience.我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challengeand work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B: As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position. 在讨论薪水前.我需要更多了解这份工作.或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少. A: 3000, with raises after the half yearing to your competence. 起薪是每月3000元。半年后会根据你的表现增加薪水。 B: Well, I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. 我觉得可以接受。我真的喜欢这份工作。我什么时候能得知结果呢 A: Do you have any other questions 我们会在7月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗

商务英语口语900句文本(中英文对照)

Unit 1希望与要求 Part 1 1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods . 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5. It?s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。 7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。 8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。 9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。 10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further. 我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。 11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon. 希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。 12.I hoped we can cooperate happily. 希望我们合作愉快。 13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation. 希望我们能够继续合作。 14 .We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties. 我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。 15.We hoped that this market trend will continue. 希望市场形势能够继续保持。 Part Two 16 .It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon. 希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。 17 .We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly. 希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。 18. We hope to receive your immediate answer. 希望尽快得到你们的答复。 19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter. 我们期待你们的尽快答复。 20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit for arbitration. 希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。 21. We look forward to your settlement at early date . 希望你们尽早进行结算。 22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated. 感谢您的早日结算。 23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible. 希望尽快解决债权问题。 24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future . 希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。 25 .We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible. 我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。 26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion. 我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。 27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business. 我不希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。 28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings. 我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。 29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us. 希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。 30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations. 希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。 Unit 2 产品介绍 Part One 31. This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable , economical and practical for middle school students. 此款打印机高效,耐用,经济特别适合与中学生使用。 32. The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact-sized, energy-saving and it? also easy-to-learn and easy-to-operate. 我们生产的电脑以高品质,结构紧凑,节能,学习操作简易而著称。 33.They are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects . 我们的产品不仅与同等产品一样价位低廉,而且在以下一些方面更具有先进之处。

简单商务英语口语对话

介绍篇: 1)A:I d o n't b e l i e v e w e'v e m e t. B:N o,I d o n't t h i n k w e h a v e. A:M y n a m e i s C h e n S u n g-l i m. B:H o w d o y o u d o?M y n a m e i s F r e d S m i t h. A:我们以前没有见过吧? B:我想没有。 A:我叫陈松林。 B:您好,我是弗雷德·史蜜斯。 2)A:H e r e's m y n a m e c a r d.

B:A n d h e r e's m i n e. A:I t's n i c e t o f i n a l l y m e e t y o u. B:A n d I'm g l a d t o m e e t y o u,t o o. A:这是我的名片。 B:这是我的。 A:很高兴终于与你见面了。 B:我也很高兴见到你。3)A:I s t h a t t h e o f f i c e m a n a g e r o v e r t h e r e? B:Y e s,i t i s,A:I h a v e n't m e t h i m y e t.

B:I'l l i n t r o d u c e h i m t o y o u. A:在那边的那位是经理吧? B:是啊。 A:我还没见过他。 B:那么,我来介绍你认识。 4)A:D o y o u h a v e a c a l l i n g c a r d? B:Y e s,r i g h t h e r e. A:H e r e's o n e o f m i n e. B:T h a n k s. A:您有名片吗? B:有的,就在这儿。

商务英语交际常用口语集合

课题一·商务英语交谈常见的几种情况 1. Greeting message 祝福 Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。 How are you? 你好吗? How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗? 2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议 I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空? I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A. 今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。 We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. same time. 十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。 I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。 3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议 Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。 Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule. 谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。 Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon. 期待您的反馈建议! What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? 你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做? What do you think about this? 这个你怎么想? Feel free to give your comments. 请随意提出您的建议。 Any question, please don't hesitate to let me know. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。 Any question, please let me know. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。 Please contact me if you have any questions. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。Please let me know if you have any question on this. 有任何问题,欢迎和我联系。 Your comments and suggestions are welcome! 欢迎您的评论和建议! Please let me know what you think? 欢迎您的评论和建议! Do you have any idea about this? 对于这个您有什么建议吗? It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior. 您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了! At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue. 如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。

商务英语口语900句(中英对照)

《商务英语口语900句》 出版发行:广东世界图书出版公司 ISBN 7-5062-6878-7/H.0471 中国加入WTO以后,急需培养一大批既懂得国际经贸知识,又熟练掌握商务英语的人才。为了让更多的经贸人员尽快适应我国对外贸易迅速发展的经济形势,我们编写了《商务英语口语900句》一书。 本书市作者对自己多年商贸英语教学实践和商务世纪现场谈判经验的总结,涉及范围全面,内容充实,语言规范、景点,适用面广,实用性强,可以说不但是一本理想的商务口语培训教材,也是一本非常实用的对外经贸业务人员的必备工作手册。 本书共由30各单元组成,每个单元设计了20-40个句子不等,其中有30或40 个句子的单元又分成了两个部分,以减轻学员在学习时的心理负担。 本书同时配有长期在中国从事英语口语教学的美国口语教师配音的cd,以便学院边听边学,帮助他们尽快掌握商务英语会话的各种技巧,同时也可以提高自己的语音语调水平。 目录: Unit 1 希望与要求 Unit 2 产品介绍 Unit 3 业务范围介绍 Unit 4 承诺 Unit 5 询盘 Unit 6 报盘 Unit 7 还盘 Unit 8 对还盘的反应 Unit 9 要求优惠 Unit 10 给予优惠 Unit 11 双方让步 Unit 12 订货及确认 Unit 13 请求代理并说明代理理由和代理能力 Unit 14 对代理请求的回应 Unit 15 代理条件和要求 Unit 16 合同 Unit 17 卖方对支付方式的要求 Unit 18 买方的支付方式 Unit 19 保险 Unit 20 对包装的建议及要求 Unit 21 告知客户包装所用材料、方式及其质量保证 Unit 22 货运通知 Unit 23 货运要求及答复

商务英语口语情景对话大全

商务英语口语情景对话 大全 -CAL-FENGHAI.-(YICAI)-Company One1

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, Mr.Wu.非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience.我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company? B:As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that? 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何? B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime? 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗? A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations? 你期望多少薪水? B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position. 在讨论薪水前.我需要更多了解这份工作.或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少. A: 3000, with raises after the half year according to your competence. 起薪是每月3000元。半年后会根据你的表现增加薪水。 B: Well, I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. 我觉得可以接受。我真的喜欢这份工作。我什么时候能得知结果呢? A: Do you have any other questions? 我们会在7月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗?

商务英语口语900句 第一单元(带翻译)

Unit One 希望与要求 Part I 1. We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods. 我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵司建立业务关系。 2. In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you. 为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us. 我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。 4. We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations. 希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步的发展。 5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我方希望能够继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来。 6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我方期待着尽快收到贵方的报价。 7. I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力。 8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务。 9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易。 10. We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future. 我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易。 11. I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon. 希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音。 12. I hope that we can cooperate happily. 希望我们合作愉快。 13. I hope that we can continue our cooperation. 希望我们能继续合作。 14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties. 我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意。 15. We hope that this market trend will continue.

商务英语口语对话范文.doc

商务英语口语对话范文 在商务合作之中,和外国的客户用英语进行对话是很自然的事情。下面是给大家整理了商务英语对话,供大家参阅! 商务英语对话:国际贸易 Betty:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking. 贝蒂:喂,业务部,我是贝蒂_菲尔兹。 Ralph:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers. 拉夫:嗨,菲尔兹女士。我是世界计算机的瑞夫_皮特森。 Betty:Yes, how may I help you? 贝蒂:好的,我能为你效劳吗? Ralph:I m interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices. 拉夫:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。 Betty:Great. We re offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind? 贝蒂:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣? Ralph:We re particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven. 拉夫:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5 的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4 型声卡的细节。

简单商务英语口语对话

简单商务英语口语对话 介绍篇: 1) A:I don't believe we've met. B:No, I don't think we have. A:My name is Chen Sung-lim. B:How do you do? My name is Fred Smith. A:我们以前没有见过吧? B:我想没有。 A:我叫陈松林。 B:您好,我是弗雷德?史蜜斯。 2) A:Here's my name card. B:And here's mine. A:It's nice to finally meet you. B:And I'm glad to meet you, too. A:这是我的名片。 B:这是我的。 A:很高兴终于与你见面了。 B:我也很高兴见到你。 3) A:Is that the office manager over there? B:Yes, it is, A:I haven't met him yet. B:I'll introduce him to you . A:在那边的那位是经理吧? B:是啊。 A:我还没见过他。 B:那么,我来介绍你认识。 4) A:Do you have a calling card? B:Yes, right here. A:Here's one of mine. B:Thanks. A:您有名片吗? B:有的,就在这儿。 A:喏,这是我的。 B:谢谢。 5) A:Will you introduce me to the new purchasing agent? B:Haven't you met yet? A:No, we haven't. B:I'll be glad to do it. A:请替我引介新来负责采购的人好吗?

常见商务英语句

商务英语100句 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...? 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...? 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...? 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about...? 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...? 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone...? 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting...? 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested...? 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...? 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today.?

相关文档
最新文档