酒店常用英语汇总

酒店常用英语汇总

前厅部常用英语
(English for Front Office Dept)

1,Good morning/ Good afternoon /Good evening !
早上好/下午好/晚上好!

2,Welcome to Ravi Shinger International Hotel
下午好!欢迎光临诺威香卡国际酒店.

3,How may I help you ?
请问有什么可以帮到您?

4,May I know your name ,please ?
请问贵姓?

5,Do you have a reservation with us?
请问您预订了房间了吗?

6,I'll check our room availability
我来查一下是否有空房间.

7,Just a moment ,Please
请稍等

8,I'm sorry. We have no record of a booking in your name.
对不起,我们没有以您的名义预订的房间记录.

9,We have standard rooms, single rooms, Garden suite and presidential suite.
我们有标间,单人间,花园套房及总统套房.

10,How long do you plan to stay?
请问您预计住几天?

11,May I see your passport ?
我能看一下您的护照吗?

12,Your room charge for one night is RMB***,sir/madam.
先生/女士,您一晚的房费是***元

13,The room charge is include two breakfast.
房价包含两份早餐.

14,please pay RMB300 as deposit
请支付300元作为押金.

15,How would you like to make the payment, in cash or by credit card?
请问您打算如何付款?现金支付还是信用卡?

16,If you need the room service ,please dial 8800.
如果您需要客房送餐,请拨8800.

17,We hope you enjoyed your stay.
希望您在这儿住的愉快.

18,May I have your room key ,please ?
请把房卡给我好吗?

19,Just a moment ,please .I'll draw up your bill for you.
请等一下,我帮你您结算账单

20,May I take a print of the card ,please?
请让我划印一下您的信用卡,好吗?

21,Could you please sign here ,please ?
请您在这里签名,好吗?

22,Here is your card and your receipt.
这是您的卡和收据

23,Have a nice trip.
祝旅途愉快!

24,May I know what is wrong?
请问有什么问题吗?

25,I beg your pardon.
请再说一次.

26,I will speak to our manager about it.
我会向我们经理报告这件事情.

27,I will check it with the department concerned .Would you mind waiting for a minute ?
我跟相关部门联系一下.请你等一分钟好吗?.

28,I will correct your bill.
我来把您的账单改过来.

29,We look forward to serving you again.
我们期待能再次为您服务.

30,Here's your room, Mr. Johnson. After you.
这是您的房间,约翰逊先生.您先请.

31,It is open from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
它的营业时间是早上9 点到晚上11 点.

32,You can call the housekeeping if you need laundry service,the number is 0.
如果您需要洗衣服务,可以打电话给房务中心,号码是"0" .

33,You can call the front desk directly if you need a taxi . the number is 8106.
如果您需要出租车,可以直接打电话给前台,号码是 8106

34,If there is anything I can do for you , please cal

l me.
如果有什么我能为您效劳的,请给我打电话.

35,Could you hold the line, please?
请不要挂断电话,好吗?

36,Breakfast is served from 7:00 to 10:00, on the first floor
早餐是从上午7点到10点供应, 在一楼西餐厅.

37,At what time can we expect you?
您几点光临呢?

38,I'm afraid another guest is using it .I will bring it to your room as soon as it's available ,will that be all right ?
恐怕另一位客人正在使用.我会尽快送到您房间去,可以吗?

39,Please dial 8 first ,then the room number.
您打房间号码,请在房号前加"8" . 1

40.Please go through the formalities for extending your stay.
请您办理一下续房手续.

41.Let bellboy lead you to your room.
让行李员送您上去.

42.The room isn't cleaned completely. Please have a rest in sofa.
房间暂时未打扫出来,请您在沙发上休息一会.

43.Do you need bellboy take your baggage?
您需要行李员为您搬运行李吗?

44,May I know your room number?
我可以知道您的房号吗?

45,At what time shall we call you ,sir?
您需要几点钟叫醒呢,先生?

46,For IDD line ,please dial 9 first ,then the country code ,area code and telephone number.
拨打国际长途电话,请先拨 9,然后再拨国家代码,区号和电话号码.

47,For IDD line, the charge is RMB8 per minute.
国际长途每分钟8元.

48,For DDD line, the charge is RMB 0.7 per minute.
国内长途每分钟7毛钱.

50,We have sauna/massage /foot massage/ ……service, on the third floor.
我们三楼提供桑拿, 按摩,足浴等服务.

51,We offer this service in our hotel.
我们酒店提供此项服务.

52,You can take a sauna bath there.
您可以在那洗桑拿浴.

53,I'm terribly sorry to hear that.
听到这样的事情,我真是非常遗憾.

54,I will contact with engineer to repair it.
我马上联系工程师将它修复.
客房部常用英语
(English for Housekeeping Dept.)

1,You can call the housekeeping if you need laundry service.
如果您需要洗衣服务,可以打电话给房务中心.

2,You can call the front desk directly if you need a taxi .
如果您需要出租车,可以直接打电话给前台.

3,Thank you for waiting
让你久等了

4, I will check with my supervisor.
我得请示主管. (常用于回应客人的特殊要求)

5, Could you hold the line, please?
请不要挂断电话,好吗?

6, Housekeeping. May I come in?
我是客房服务员,可以进来吗?

7, May I do your room now?
我现在可以清理您的房间吗?

8, What time would be better for you?
您什么时间合适呢?

9, You can call the housekeeping when you want your room done?
当您需要清理房间时,可以给房务中心打电话.

10,Housekeeping. May I collect your laundry?
客房服务员,我可以收您的送洗衣物了吗?

11,I'm afraid it's too late for today's laundry.
现在恐怕已经

过了今天的洗衣时间.

12,Breakfast is served from 7:00 to 10:00.
早餐是从上午7点到10点供应.

13,I'm afraid another guest is using it. I will bring it to your room as soon as it's available, will that be all right ?
恐怕另一位客人正在使用.我会尽快送到您房间去,可以吗?

14,I will contact with engineer to repair it.
我马上联系工程师将它修复.

15,I'm afraid the line is busy now. Would you like to try again?
电话正占线.你愿意稍等一下,让我再试一次吗?

16,At what time shall we call you, sir?
您需要几点钟叫醒呢,先生?

17,Please dial 8 first, then the room number.
请在房间号前加拨8(内线拨打房间).

18,For IDD line, please dial 9 first, then the country code, area code and telephone number.
拨打国际长途电话,请先拨 9,然后再拨国家代码,区号和电话号码.

19,Just a moment, I will send an attendant to your room.
请稍等,我将让一个服务去您的房间.
酒店常用英语汇总——餐饮部常用英语 板凳 餐饮部常用英语
(English for Food & Beverage Dept.)

中餐
1,How many, please?
请问几位?

2,This way, please .
这边请.

3,A waiter /waitress will come soon to take your order.
服务员很快会来为您写菜单。

4,It looks good ,smells good and tastes good .
这道菜色,香,味俱全.

5,Why not try the…….?
要不要试试………呢?

6,Which brand of milk / beer/ cigarettes/wine/…would you prefer ?
你喜欢什么牌子的牛奶/啤酒

7,It may take about 15 minutes
可能需要 15 分钟.

8,It's crisp/tasty/tender/clear/strong/spicy/aromatic
它很酥脆/可口/鲜嫩/清淡/浓烈/辣/香味扑鼻.

9,Here is **** for your order, please enjoy it.
这是您点的菜,请慢慢享用.

10,Here is your bill.
这是您的帐单.

西餐:
1,Welcome to our restaurant.
欢迎光临本餐厅.

2, Do you have a meal voucher / breakfast voucher?
您有早餐券吗?

3,Would you like coffee or tea?
您想要咖啡还是茶?

4,This way please. Would you like sitting by the window?
这边请,您想坐在窗边吗?

5,May I take this plate away?
我可以收掉这个盘子吗?

6,What kind of egg style would you like?
请问您的鸡蛋需要什么样的形式?

7.We have pan-fried egg, scramble egg, boiled egg, poached egg.
我们有煎蛋,炒蛋,煮蛋,荷包蛋.

8.Would you like one side or two sides?
您是要单面还是双面?(煎蛋)

9,How would you like the steak rare, medium, or well done?
您喜欢几成熟的牛排,是生的,5 分熟, 还是全熟?

10,What kind of sauce would you like?
您需要配什么汁?

11,Would you like one glass of red wine with your steak?
您的牛排需要配杯红酒吗?

12,Would you like a vegetable salad or a fruit salad?
你要蔬菜沙拉还是水果沙拉?

13,Here is **** for your order, please enjoy it.
这是您点的菜,请慢慢享

用.

14,We've got a choice of….
我们今天可供选择的有…….

15,How about some refreshments?
来点点心怎么样?

16,I would recommend some….
我推荐一些…..

17,It may take about 15 minutes
可能需要 15 分钟.

18,The food is best eaten while hot. Please enjoy your meal.
这道菜最好趁热吃,请慢用.

19,Would you like to put that on your hotel bill?
您准备把费用记到您的饭店总帐上吗?

20,Here is your bill.
这是您的帐单.

21,I'm going to kitchen to tell the chef to hurry right away.
我马上去厨房催厨师们快一点.

相关文档
最新文档