性格测试

性格测试
性格测试

Personal Insight Profile Test 洞察个人个性调查表

S/No Yes是 (Tick勾)Questionnaire问卷

1I would prefer to work alone rather than have to work with other people.

我宁愿一个人工作而不愿与他人一起工作。

2When I'm with friends, I would rather be the one telling the jokes than hearing them.

当我和朋友们在一起时,我喜欢对人家说笑话而不愿听别人说。

3I like to have as much data and information as possible before making a decision, the more the better.

在做决定前,我喜欢尽量收集数据和信息,越多越好。

4I tend to laugh louder than most of the people around me.

我通常笑得比我周围的人还大声。

5I tend to say just what I think at the expense of other people's feelings.

我倾向于靠别人的感受来说出我所想的。

6I would describe myself as a confident, fun-loving & spontaneous person.

我把自己称作是个自信,有趣,自发的人。

7I always listen for how other people feel and consider their feelings before putting my point of view forward.

在推荐我的观点,我经常听取并考虑别人的感受。

8I pay meticulous attention to details before coming to a conclusion.

在作出结论之前,我细致注意各个细节。

9I must admit I can come over rather bossy at times.

我必须承认我有时会突然变得相当专横霸道。

10My friends reckon I could sell ice to the Eskimos.

我的朋友认为我可以把冰块卖给爱斯基摩人。

11I could be described as self disciplined and result oriented.

我可被视为一个有自律及办事着重于结果的人。

12I can be critical of people who do not take a logical approach to things.

我批评那种不按逻辑办事的人。

13It worries me if I am rushed to meet tight deadlines.

如果载止时间紧迫而我要为此冲刺,我会焦虑不安。

14I would much prefer being alone to having to mix with people.

我宁愿独自相处而不愿混杂在人群中。

15I am a calm and even tempered person who cares about other people's feelings.

我是一个冷静,性情平和的人,我关心他人的感受。

16I like to work in a predictable and systematic environment where I am not rushed.

我喜欢在可以预见和井井有条的环境里工作,感觉不到压力。

17I am good at persuading people to my point of view.

我善於说服人们采纳我的观点。

18I can be seen by some as a perfectionist.

我被某些人视为完美主义者。

19Having authority and the title of leadership is important to me.

对我而言,拥有权力及领导头衔是重要的。

20Reason and logic are more important in the long run than emotions or feelings.

对于长期工作,理由及逻辑性比激励或感受更为重要。

21I push strongly for my ideas, even if others may not like them.

我强烈推荐我的想法,即使他人不喜欢。

22I could be described as steady, thorough and analytical.

我可被视为一个稳重,周到细致且具有分析能力的人。

23I am more attracted to adventurous and unusual ideas rather than to practical ones.

冒险和奇异的主意总比实际的主意要更加吸引我。

24I must admit that when I'm in a group I do most of the talking.

我必须承认,当我在一组人中,我说的话比别人多。

25I am a even tempered, patient and a quiet person.

我是一个温和,耐心和爱静的人。

26I must admit that there are some people who would see me as a little cool and withdrawn.

我必须承认,有一些人认为我是个冷静而孤独的人。

27When it comes to a team, I like to be the leader.

在一个团队里,我喜欢成为领导者或队长。

28I tend to withdraw from aggressive and assertive people.

我力图与具积极性及果断性的人分离。

29Most people would see me as being understanding and ready to share their feelings and disappointments.

许多人视我为通情达理之人并能和我分享他们的感受。

30I tend to be restrained in expressing my feelings.

我比较不善于表达自己的感受。

31I am known for being warm, friendly and a good listener.

我以热心,友善以及是个好听众而为众所周知。

32I have no trouble in expressing my feelings and opinions in meetings or discussions.

在会议或讨论中,我可以顺利的强调我的感想以及观点。

33I would much prefer to quietly listen than to do most of the talking.

我总是喜欢静静聆听而不是说得很多。

34Standing up, and talking to groups of people about what you know can be enjoyable.

我乐于站在一组人面前谈话,分享知识或经验。

35At the end of the day, results are all that really count, irrespective of how people feel about it.

最后的结果才是真正关键之所在,不必考虑人们是怎样看待它的。

36I have a willing ear for people's problems.

我非常愿意聆听人们提出的问题。

37I rely on my own decisions rather than other people's opinions.

我坚持自己的观点而不受他人观点的影响。

38I gesture a lot with my hands when I get excited.

当我兴奋时,我会打很多手势。

39I must admit I'm not very confident when it comes to meeting strangers.

我必须承认,当我认识陌生人时,我不是显得很自信。

40I am prone to exaggerate and elaborate when telling a story to my friends.

当我向朋友讲述一件事时,我易于言过其实且精心加工。

41I am generally ready to give in to what others want of me.

别人要我接受的,我总是准备接受。

42I tend to avoid making the hard decisions.

我力图避开做重需的决策。

43When I get angry everybody hears me.

当我生气时,每个人都听得见我的声音。

44I find I tend to take control of most of the situations I find myself in with others.

和他人在一起时,我力图控制大局。

45I have a reputation for jumping in feet first.

我具有领先行动的声誉。

46I tend to be a follower rather than a leader.

我倾向于成为一个跟随者而不是领导者。

47Structures, rules and procedures are important to me.

组织结构,规则以及工作程序对我而言是重要的。

48I thrive on tackling something new, different and challenging.

我热衷于解决一些新鲜,不同一般的富有挑战性的事情。

49I am highly competitive.

我有很强的竞争性。

50I am naturally a quick decision maker.

我天生就是一个很快做决定的人。

51I am a detail person.

我是个很细致的人。

52I tend to be timid and retiring.

我有些胆小,害羞。

53I like to try out new things, even risky things.

我喜欢尝试新事物,即使是冒险的事情。

54I am sure of myself and confident in almost any situation.

在任何情况下,我对自己充满信心。

55I can tend to be frightened and fearful of acting and making decisions on my own.

要我自己作出决定并付诸行动,我常会感到害怕。

56I have no trouble in making important and fast decisions.

我能够从容不迫地很快作出重要的决定。

57I am a stickler for fine details.

我非常在意细节。

58I tend to be open about how I'm feeling.

我倾向于公开我的感受。

59In discussions, I keep people to the point without wasting my time - even if they don't like it.

在讨论时,我让大家不偏离话题,以免浪费我的时间…….尽管他们不喜欢。

60I tend to hide my feelings when offended.

当我生气时,我总是尽量掩饰。

61People who make light of a serious situation tend to annoy me.

那些轻视情况严重性的人常常使我感到烦恼。

62I have a reputation for being mild and easy going.

我享有性情温和和易于相处的声誉。

63I am neat, organized and tidy in just about everything I do.

我做任何事情总是有条不紊。

64If you want the life of the party send for me.

如果你想要让舞会活跃,来找我。

65I am a controlled, confident and courageous person.

我是一个自控能力强,自信而又勇气的人。

66I tend to be easily influenced by other people's ideas and suggestions.

我常常容易被别人的想法和建议所影响。

67I get irritated by people who want to rush me.

对于那些想要催促我的人,我会易于发怒。

68I would prefer to read than talk.

与谈话相比,我更喜欢阅读。

69I must admit I tend to be a workaholic.

我必须承认,我是一个工作狂。

70People's feelings are far less important that getting the job done on time.

按时完成工作远比人们的感受重要。

71I find formality, systems and specific plans stifling.

我发现形式化,系统化以及具体的计划是令人沉闷的。

72I like being the centre of attention in a group.

我喜欢成为一群人当中的焦点。

73I must admit some people find me too direct and undiplomatic at times.

我必须承认,有些人觉得我有时过于直接且不具备外交手腕。

74I tend to argue with the radio or television when something is said that I strongly disagree with.

当电视或广播报道的一些事与我的观点不一致时,我会与之争讨论一番。

75It has taken me longer that ten minutes to do this questionnaire so far.

到目前为止,我完成这份问答表已经超过了10分钟。

76I could be described as peaceful, dependable and softhearted.

我被称作是个性情平和,可靠且心肠软的人。

77I like to follow accepted tradition and practices.

我喜欢遵照传统和惯例。

78I prefer to deal with facts and figures rather than people.

我喜欢事实和数字多过於处理人事问题。

79I am able to think up and carry out new ideas and concepts.

我能够想出并执行新的观点和概念。

80I have a reputation for being firm and determined when it comes to dealing with people and problems.

在与人交往和处理问题方面,我享有处事严谨和果断的名声。

Check your scores in the results sheet!!!

相关文档
最新文档