冰河世纪3》Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs中英文台词
《冰河世纪3》台词中英文
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
-Manny: its happening!快了快了!
-Sid:Wait up guys!大家等等我啊。
-Manny: The baby is coming! The baby is coming! I'm having a bab宝y. 宝要生了!我要当爸爸了!
-Crash:Code blue, code blue, Or pink if it's a girl蓝色警报,蓝色警报了,要是女孩就是粉色。
-Manny: Coming up baby! Coming up baby! I'm coming, Ellie生!
宝宝了!生宝宝了!Ellie,我来了!
-Crasj:We got it.瞧我们的。
-Manny: Ellie, Ellie, Where are you, Where am I ? Manny!
EllieEllie,你在哪,我这是到哪儿了?Manny!
-Ellie:Manny,I told you! It was just a kick.
Manny,我说过了,只是宝宝踢了一下而已
-Manny: Ohh right! Right, oh wow.哦,对啊!对啊,哈哈。
可真把你老爸吓死Ohh you really gave daddy a scare! Daddy got silly你.
了!瞧老爸傻的。
Daddy fall down cliff and go, boom, boom, boom. Silly daddy. 老爸我从悬崖上溜下来然后就嘣,嘣,嘣!傻老爸。
Sorry, folks. False alarm. It was just a kic抱k. 歉了,各位,虚惊一场,宝宝只是提了一下。
-Man: Do you know who I want to kick? 你知道我想踢谁嘛?
–Woman: That's the third false alarm this week.你这周都已经"虚"了
三次了。
-Sid:All right shows over... break it up, break it up好!
了,没啥好看的,都散了吧,散了吧!
Oh I see someone else who has a bun in the oven?哦~瞧瞧谁的小肚子也有小宝宝了。
-Woman: I'm not pregnant!我没"有"!
-Sid:Too bad, you'd make a wonderful mother真.
可惜,你会是个好妈妈的。
-Ellie: Manny I know your excited, I am too, but your getting a little carried away.
Manny,我知道你很高兴,我也是可你这样也有点太激动。
-Manny: Okay, okay, Boy, your starting to sound like Dieg好o.了,好了,听你这口气越来越像Diego 了。
Wait a second... Where is Diego?等等,Diego 哪去了?
-Man: My hooves are burning, baby! They are burning! 我可是蹄下生风啊,宝贝儿!蹄下生风!
Oh, look at this; I got to tip-Toe! I got to tip-Toe! Eat my dust, dingo!哦,瞧这儿啊,我踮脚跑,我踮脚跑!你就吃灰去吧,哈哈!
-Ellie:Huh, can I look now? 现在能睁眼了嘛?
–M anny: Easy, don't freak out the baby别. 太激动哦,小心伤着孩子。
-Ellie:The baby is fine. It's the freaked out daddy I'm worried about.孩子好得很,我现在倒是担心他老爸。
-Manny: Ah-Uh-Uh, No peeking嘿.,别偷看。
Voila! Playground for junior...瞧!游乐场在此,
-Ellie:Ohh wow!哇!
It's amazing.太美了。
Ohh Manny...
manny
-Manny: I made it myself, our family.这是我做的,我们全家。
-Sid:Hey why aren't I up there?为什么这上头没我的份?
-Crash:you can be on ours. You'd fit right in. 你可以上我们这得全家福,肯定很合适。
-Sid:Thanks!谢谢。
-Manny: Of course it's still work in progress. Few rough edges, here and there.当然了,这工程还没完工还有些边边角角要处理。
-Ellie:I don't believe it, your trying to baby proof nature. 真不敢相信,你这是要给孩子另造一个天地。
-Manny: Baby proof nature? Get outta here.另造一个?哪有。
That's ridiculous.那也太扯了。
-Ellie:Manny, this is the world our baby's gonna grow up in. You can't change that.
Manny,我们的孩子以后肯定会在这里生活,你可改变不了冰川世纪。-Manny: Of course I can, I'm the biggest thing on earth.我当然可以,谁让我是地球上个儿最大的呢。
-Ellie:Okay big daddy, I can't wait to see, how you handle the teen years. 好吧,大块头老爹,我真想看看你能怎么应付小娃娃。
-Manny: Come on, Sid. I don't want you touching anything. This place is for kids.跟上,Sid,别乱碰东西这地方是给孩子们玩的。
Are you a kid? Don't answer that.你是小孩吗?不用答了。
Diego, there you are. You missed the big surprise.
Diego,原来你在这啊刚刚你可错过了一份大惊喜。
-Diego:I'll check it out later. 是嘛,我待会再看吧。
-Manny: Okay, see y.a好嘞,回见。
-Ellie: You know, I think there's something bothering, Diego.我觉得,Diego好像有心事。
-Manny: No, I'm sure everything's fine.怎么会,肯定没事的啦。
-Ellie:you should talk to him. 你该去和他聊聊。
-Manny: Guys don't talk to guys, about guy problems .男人可不会聊,男人的事。
We just punch each other on the shoulders我.们互相捶一下肩就好了。
-Ellie:That's stupid!那也太蠢了!
-Manny: To a girl, but for a guy, that's like six months of therapy. 对女人来说,是滴;可对男人来说那可顶的上六个月的心理治疗。
Okay, Okay I'm going好. 了,好了,我去就是了。
-Manny: Hey.嘿
-Diego:Oww!喂!