蒙娜丽莎的微笑中英文对照台词

蒙娜丽莎的微笑中英文对照台词
蒙娜丽莎的微笑中英文对照台词

蒙娜丽莎的微笑中英文对照台词All her life she had wanted to teach at Wellesley College. So when a position opened in the Art History department she pursued it single-mindedly until she was hired.

她一生所梦寐以求的便是在韦尔斯利学院执教。于是,当该校美术历史系有了一个职位后,她便一门心思去实现这个梦想,直至被聘请.

It was whispered that Katherine Watson a first-year teacher from Oakland State made up in brains what she lacked in pedigree. Which was why this bohemian from California was on her way to the most conservative college in the nation.

本片讲述了凯瑟琳沃森一位来自于奥克兰市仅有一年教学经历的教师,可以想象她是多么不谙世故.

这就是为什么这位在加州长大的的波希米亚人会跑到全国最保守的学院任职的原因.

-Excuse me,please. -Oh ,sorry.

-劳驾,请让一下. -哦,抱歉.

Excuse me.

抱歉

Excuse me. The bus?

劳驾. 请问公车在哪里乘?

-Keep walking,ma'am. -Thank you.

-再往前走,女士. -谢谢.

But Katherine Watson didn't come to Wellesley to fit in.

但是凯瑟琳沃森不仅想成为韦尔斯利学院的一员.

She came to Wellesley because she wanted to make a difference.

她来韦尔斯利学院是因为想有所作为.

-Violet. -My favorite ltalian professor.

-维奥莱特. -我们最受欢迎的意大利文教授. -Nice summer? -Terrific,thanks.

-暑假过的如何? -棒极了,谢谢.

-Who's that over there? -Where?

-那边是谁? -哪儿?

Oh,Katherine Watson. New teacher. Art History. I'm dying to meet her.

噢,凯瑟琳沃森。美术史系的新老师. 我好想认识她.

Who knocks at the Door of Learning?

是谁叩响了知识殿堂的大门?

-I am every woman. -What do you seek?

-我,一位普通的女性. -你在寻求什么?

To awaken my spirit through hard work and dedicate my life to knowledge.

通过苦学获得灵魂,将我的一生献给知识. Then you are welcome.

那么,欢迎你.

All women who seek to follow you can enter here.

所有和你怀有同样的抱负的女性都将受到欢迎.

I now declare the academic year begun.

现在我宣布新学年开始

A shame you didn't come yesterday. It's so quiet before the girls arrive.

你要是昨天就到多好. 在女孩们报到之前,是那么宁静祥和.

Just a few rules. No holes in the walls.

只有几条规定. 墙上不能打洞.

No pets,no loud noises,no radio or hi-fi after 8 on weekdays...

禁止养宠物,禁止喧哗,周一至周五晚8点后禁止听收音机或音响...

...1 0 on weekends...

...周末可延长到10点...

...no hot plates and no male visitors.

...禁止使用电熨斗以及不能有男性访客. Anything wrong?

有什么不妥吗?

I don't think I can go a year without a hot plate.

我没有电熨斗可不行.

Don't you just love chintz?

你不是只喜欢印花棉布么?

And look.

看看这个.

They match.

很相配.

Sweet,right? Your room's here.

亲爱的,如何? 这就是你的房间了. My room is just across the way...

我的房间在对面...

...and Amanda Armstrong's down the other end.

... 阿曼达阿姆斯壮的房间在另一头.

-You grew up here? -My whole life.

-你在这儿长大? -我的一生都在这里.

You'll meet my parents when they come to visit.

我的父母来时你可以见到他们.

-They visit? -Regularly.

-他们会来? -经常来.

-What do you teach? -Speech,elocution and poise.

-你教什么? -谈吐,演讲以及仪态.

Dinners are communal,so I'll handle that.

晚餐一起吃,我负责烹饪.

But breakfast and lunch,you're on your own. So...

早餐和晚餐自己解决. 所以...

...we each get our own shelf. I'll make your label this evening.

...我们都有自己储物格. 今晚我会给你的贴上标签.

I don't need to tell you,everything on our individual shelves is sacrosanct.

不用我说,在各人储物格里的私人物品是神圣不可侵犯的.

I just knew when we met...

我就知道...

...we'd be instant friends.

...我们会成为一拍即合的好朋友.

(二)

Be careful. They can smell fear.

小心点儿. 她们可机灵了.

-Good morning. -Good morning.

-早上好-早上好.

Thank you.

谢谢.

This is History of Art 1 00.

本堂课讲授美术史100.

We'll be following Dr. Staunton's syllabus.

我们将遵循斯坦顿博士的教学大纲.

-Any questions so far? -Your name?

-有什么问题吗? -你的名字?

-Why don't you go first? -Connie Baker.

-为何不先从你开始? -康尼贝克.

-Katherine Watson. Nice to meet you. -Dr. Watson,I presume.

-凯瑟琳沃森. 很高兴认识你们. -我想应该称你为沃森博士了.

-Not yet. And you are? -Giselle Levy.

-还不是. 你的名字? -杰斯丽利维. Giselle. If someone could get the--

杰斯丽. 哪位可以帮我把--

-Susan Delacorte. -Thank you,Susan Delacorte.

-苏珊德拉考蒂. -谢谢,苏珊德拉考蒂. From the beginning,man has always had the impulse to create art.

最开始的时候,人类便拥有创造美术的冲动. -Can anyone tell me what this is? -Wounded Bison,Altamira,Spain...

-有人能回答这是什么吗? -《受伤的野牛》,奥尔塔米拉岩窟壁画,西班牙...

...about 1 5,000 B.C. Joan Brandwyn.

...大约公元前15,000 年. 我是琼布兰德温.

Very good,Joan.

琼,非常好.

Despite the age of these,they are technically sophisticated because--

尽管是在那个时代,他们的技艺依然堪称老练是由于--

The shading and the thickness of the lines moving over the bison's hump.

由于野牛背部粗犷有力的线条和阴影的绘制.

-ls that right? -Yes,that's exactly right.

-对吗? -对,完全正确.

Next slide.

下一张.

This is probably less familiar. It was discovered by archeologists--

这大概较不为人知晓. 被考古学家所发掘的--

In 1 879,Lascaux,France. Dates back to 1 0,

000 B.C.

发掘于1879年,法国西南部的拉斯考克斯法山洞岩画. 可追溯到公元前10,000年前. Singled out because of flowing lines depicting the movement of the animal.

由于其以生动流畅的线条来描绘动物的动态.

-Impressive. Name? -Herd of Horses.

-很生动. 名字? -《群马》.

-I meant yours. -We call her Flicka.

-你的名字. -我们叫她“轻快小姐”. Elizabeth Warren. They call me Betty.

伊丽莎白沃伦. 她们叫我贝蒂.

Very good.

极为出色.

Betty is also correct.

贝蒂的回答亦为正确.

Just because something is ancient doesn't mean that it is primitive.

远古不等同于原始.

For example. Next slide,please.

举个例子. 请翻下一张.

Mycerinus and His Queen. 2470 B.C.

《米塞里诺斯和他的妻子》. 公元前2470年. It's a funerary statue of the pharaoh and queen...

这是法老及其王后的墓像...

...originally intended to preserve the pharaoh's ka. Soul. ...其本意为保藏法老的灵魂.

Have any of you taken Art History before?

你们中有人已经上过美术史的课程?

No.

没有.

Let's go on. Slide.

那么继续. 下一张.

Seated Scribe. Egypt. 2400 B.C.

《端坐的法老》. 埃及. 公元前2400. Peasant Couple Plowing. Sixteenth century B.C. Egypt.

《耕耘着的农夫与农妇》. 公元前十六世纪埃及.

Snake Goddess. Minoan. 1 600 B.C.

《抓蛇的女神》. 公元前1600年的弥诺斯文化.

Fresco. Minoan. 1 600 B.C.

弥诺斯时期的壁画。公元前1600年Funeral Mask. Mycenaean. 1 200.

《墓葬面具》. 迈锡尼. 1200年

Could someone please get--?

能否帮我--?

Thank you.

谢谢.

By a show of hands only...

请读过整部讲义的同学...

...how many of you have read the entire text? ...请举手?

-And the suggested supplements. -Long way

from Oakland State?

-以及课后辅导材料. -和奥克兰州很不一样吧?

Well,you girls do prepare.

那好,你们都作了预习......

If you've nothing else for us,we could go to independent study.

如果你没有其他可教的,我们宁可自学. Ac--

啊--

I was in California once. How do you get work done with all that sunshine?

我曾经去过加利福尼亚. 那里阳光那么好,你怎么还能安心学习?

-We tan in class. -Really?

-我们一边晒太阳一边上课. -真的?

No.

不.

You know,not everybody wanted you.

别指望每个人都欢迎你.

I'm not naming any names.

我并非指名道姓.

These jobs usually go quickly. Ex-students,friends of,you know...

这个职位通常更替很快. 本校的毕业生,某某的朋友,你也明白...

...the right people.

...身居要职的人的朋友.

The person they wanted took a job at Brown,and no one else was available.

他们想要的那人跑到布朗去了,一时有没有合适人选.

So here you are.

于是,就让你来了.

You can go in now. Good luck.

可以进去了. 祝你好运.

Your first class left a lot to be desired,Miss Watson.

你的第一堂课留下很多悬念,沃森小姐. And I'm curious about the subject of your dissertation.

而且我对你的研究课题非常好奇.

You suggest,"Picasso will do for the 20th century...

你写到,"毕加索对于20世纪来说...

...what Michelangelo did for the Renaissance," unquote.

...相当于米开朗基罗之对于文艺复兴," .

In terms of influencing movements.

在表现主义运动时期.

So these canvases that they're turning out these days...

他们使用画布的背面...

...with paint dripped and splotched on them... ...让颜料四处滴溅,任意涂抹色彩的作品... ...they're as worthy of our attention as Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel?

...如同米开朗基罗的西斯庭教堂一样值得

我们关注?

I'm not comparing them.

我没有将它们相比较.

Have you ever seen the Sistine Chapel,Miss Watson?

你见过西斯庭教堂吗,沃森小姐?

Actually stood there?

亲自站在实物面前?

I've never been to Europe.

我从未去过欧洲.

I can assure all of you this is the place I want to be more than anything.

但我可以告诉你那个地方在我心目中有非比寻常的位置.

Better discipline next class,Miss Watson.

下堂课请你加强纪律,沃森小姐.

-Hello. -It's me.

-喂. -是我.

-Hey! -Collect from Katherine Watson.

-嗨! -长话费由凯瑟琳沃森支付.

-Will you accept? -Yeah,sure,of course I will.

-你同意接听吗? -是的,当然,接过来. Hey,is everything okay?

啊,一切还顺利么?

Yeah.

是啊

Tough,huh?

很辛苦,是吗? Well,how are the classes?

你的班怎么样?

Snobs,right?

欺生,对吗?

-I hate to say I told you so. -You don't have to. -我不想讲这些了. -不一定非要说的.

I can't really talk right now.

现在不方便说.

I'll write you tonight.

晚上我写在信里.

So you got a fella?

有男朋友了?

He's-- He's there. I'm here.

他,他在那边. 而我在这儿.

Long distance. Torture. I know. Come. Come in and sit down.

相距千里. 苦苦思念. 我能理解. 来. 坐过来.

When Lenny left for the South Pacific,it nearly broke my heart.

当兰尼离开我奔赴南太平洋的时候,也令我痛不欲生.

We wrote every day until....

我们每天都要鸿雁传书直到他牺牲....

He was a great man.

他是个了不起的人.

-I'm sorry. -lt was a hundred years ago.

-太遗憾了. -那发生在一百年之前.

I'm babbling.

是我编的.

I love Lucy. Even if she is a communist.

我好喜欢露西. 虽说她是共产主义者.

The only thing red about Lucy is her hair.

露西只不过是红头发罢了.

And even that's fake. Desi said it.

还是染的. 而德西议论她.

Winchell wrote it.

又被温切尔写成书.

Amanda Armstrong. I see you survived.

阿曼达阿姆斯特朗. 我看见你熬过来了. Katherine Watson. Just barely.

凯瑟琳沃森. 只是勉强通过.

Oh,good. You've met. Katherine's taken the third bedroom.

刚好. 你们见面了. 凯瑟琳住在第3间卧室. How about a little dinner before What's My Line?

在《我的爱好是什么》开始前吃晚餐如何? How about a little drink?

喝一杯如何?

Her companion died in May.

她的伙伴五月的时候死了.

Companion?

伙伴?

You know,companion.

没错,是伙伴.

Josephine Burns. Taught biology here for 30 years. 约瑟芬彭斯. 教了30年的生物学.

You'll love it here,Katherine. You'll see.

你会喜欢上这里,凯瑟琳,绝对的.

I already do. I-- Honestly,it's beautiful. It's perfect,really.

我承认我已经爱上这里了,很美. 简直是尽善尽美.

Well,don't fool yourself. They have claws underneath their white gloves.

噢,别给蒙蔽了. 她们的爪子可还藏在套里没露出来呢.

Who?

谁?

The alumnae,their offspring,the faculty. You name it.

校董们啊,她们的女儿啊,教员们啊. 你讲出来.

Watch out for yourself.

当心你自己.

Too much independence frightens them.

太过独立的个性会令他们不安.

-Will you please stop? -Oh,a word of advice. -你不歇一会儿? -噢,还有一条建议.

Don't let those girls know that they got to you. 别让那些女孩子以为吃透你了.

-They didn't. -Good for you.

-她们没有. -干得不错.

You almost convinced me.

我几乎相信你了.

-What is that? -You tell me.

-这是什么? -你来告诉我.

Carcass by Soutine. 1 925.

苏蒂恩的《屠宰后的牲畜》. 绘于1925年. -It's not on the syllabus. -No,it's not.

-教科书上没有. -的确,上面没有.

Is it any good?

有异议吗?

Come on,ladies. There's no wrong answer. 好吧,女士们. 既然没人反对.

There's also no textbook telling you what to think.

课本外的知识亦能有助于你们的思考.

It's not that easy,is it?

不容易接受,是吗?

All right. No. It's not good.

哦不. 它很糟糕.

In fact,I wouldn't even call it art. It's grotesque.

实际上,我甚至不愿称它为艺术. 如此怪诞丑陋.

Is there a rule against grotesque art?

有法则规定怪诞丑陋的便不是艺术了?

I think there's something aggressive about it... 我觉得这里面富于侵略性...

-...and erotic. -To you,everything is erotic. -...和色情. -对你们来说,任何事情都是色情的.

-Everything is erotic. -Girls. -任何事物都与色情有关. -女孩们.

-Aren't there standards? -Of course.

-难道存在标准吗? -当然.

Otherwise a tacky velvet painting could be equated to a Rembrandt.

否则,艳俗的天鹅绒画亦可等同于伦伯朗的杰作.

My Uncle Ferdie has two tacky velvet paintings. He loves those clowns.

我的叔叔费迪就有两张俗气的天鹅绒画. 他爱死它们了.

There are standards,technique,composition,color,even subject.

艺术是有标准的,需要技巧的,讲究构图,色彩,以及主题.

So if you're suggesting that rotted side of meat is art...

因此如果你告诉我们这块腐烂的肉也算艺术的话...

...much less good art,then what are we going to learn?

...更别提还是艺术杰作,那么究竟我们要学什么?

Just that.

就是这个.

You have outlined our new syllabus,Betty. Thank you.

贝蒂,感谢你为我们概述了新的教学大纲,What is art? What makes it good or bad?

什么是艺术? 怎样区分孰优孰劣?

And who decides?

由谁来判定?

Next slide,please.

请翻下一张.

Twenty-five years ago someone thought this was brilliant.

25年前有人认为这张画精彩绝伦.

-I can see that. -Who?

-看得出来. -这人是谁?

My mother. I painted it for her birthday.

我的母亲. 是我为她生日所画.

Next slide. This is my mom.

下一张. 这是我的母亲.

-ls it art? -It's a snapshot.

-这也是艺术? -一张快照而已.

If I told you Ansel Adams had taken it,would that make a difference?

如果我告诉你们这是安塞姆亚当拍摄的呢,这是否具有决定性意义呢?

-Art isn't art until someone says it is. -It's art! -是否可称为艺术需由某些人来决定. -这就是艺术!

-The right people. -Who are they?

-需经权威人士认可. -他们是谁?

Betty Warren!

贝蒂沃伦!

-We're lucky we have one right here. -Screw you. -多么荣幸我们中间就有一位. -去你的. Could you go back to the Soutine,please?

请回到苏蒂恩的作品?

Just look at it again. Look beyond the paint.

再看一遍. 透过画面去看.

Let us try to open our minds to a new idea.

让我们的心灵为新的思想打开一扇门.

All right,back to chapter three. Has anyone read it?

好,回到第三章. 有人读过么?

Okay.

好的.

"When your courses are set,and a dream boat you've met...

"当你的航程已然开启,梦中情人翩然而至... ...have a real cigarette. Have a Camel."

...点上一根香烟,骆驼牌的."

I've got my courses,I've got my Camel cigarette. Where is my dream boat?

我已经启程,也点上了骆驼香烟. 我的梦中情人在哪里?

-Giselle,where is my dream boat? -Betty's cousin isn't good enough?

-杰斯丽,我的梦中情人在哪里? -贝蒂表兄如何?

-I haven't met him. -Don't encourage her.

-我不认识他. -别逗她了.

He's only escorting Connie as a favor.

他只是出于友好才陪伴康尼的.

Why are you like this?

你怎能这样说?

I didn't mean that.

我不是那个意思.

I'm just under so much pressure with the wedding.

我对于婚礼感到太紧张了.

Do you realize November 2 is three weeks from now?

你是否意识到从现在算起距离11月2日只有三周时间了?

-Oh,honey. -Don't have it.

-哦,宝贝儿. -别嫁了.

-Don't come. -Here. Here.

-算了吧. -这儿. 这儿.

I'm working on table seating now,so I can just erase your name.

我现在就坐在桌前,把你的姓名从名单上涂掉.

-Can I see it? -No.

-我可以看吗? -不行.

Let me look. I can't look for a second?

让我看看吧. 我就瞥一眼不行吗?

-You want to see where Bill is sitting. -No. That is over. Right?

-你想知道比尔坐的位置吧. -不. 他们已经结束了。

Right? Giselle,right?

对不对? 杰斯丽,对不? Damn it.

去你的.

-Do I look a little bit like her? -Like who?

-是不是看上去有些像她? -象谁?

-Katherine Watson. -You mean,"crap is art"? -凯瑟琳沃森. -你是说,"垃圾是艺术的"? -I think she's fabulous. -Well,no man wanted her.

-我觉得她真愚蠢. -可不,没有男人娶她.

-She isn't dead. -She's at least 30.

-她并不老. -她至少三十了.

-Oh,no. No. -I guess she never wanted children.

-哦,不行. 别看. -我猜她不想要孩子.

For your information...

根据你的情报...

...Katherine Watson had to take this job to escape from California.

...凯瑟琳沃森来这儿当老师是为了逃离加利福尼亚.

Please.

快说吧.

She had a torrid affair with a Hollywood movie star.

她与一位好莱坞明星发生过骇人听闻的风流韵事.

-She came here to get away. -That's ridiculous. -她来这儿是为了逃开. -太荒唐了.

-Who was it? -I don't know.

-他是谁? -我不知道.

Who was it,Giselle? Don't be a pimple! Tell me!

他是谁,杰斯丽? 别卖关子了! 告诉我!

-It's ridiculous. -Tell me. No,it's not. You know.

-真是荒唐. -告诉我. 不,你知道什么.

-You know something. Tell me. -It's William Holden.

-你一定知道点儿什么. 告诉我. -威廉荷顿. -Fantastic! -I know.

-不可思议! -可不.

Who is it?

是谁?

William Holden.

威廉荷顿.

I know. I know. I'm late. I'm-- Abject pleading,apologies,forgiveness.

我错了,我错了. 我迟到了. 我太糟了我道歉,我忏悔,我请求原谅.

Is she giving you any trouble?

她给你带来麻烦了吧?

If these girls can't get back on time,know what I say? Lock them out.

如果这些姑娘不能准时回校,知道我会说什么? 把她们关在外面.

Come on. Out! I'm going to lock the door. Out! 快点. 走吧! 我要锁门了. 走吧! Bedtime,ladies. Bedtime. Let's go. Bedtime. 就寝了,女士们. 该就寝了. 我们回去吧. -Hey,Betty. -Quiet time,ladies.

-嗨,贝蒂. -女士们,请安静.

Women like Katherine Watson don't get married...

象凯瑟琳沃森这样的女人不结婚... -...because they choose not to. -No woman chooses to live...

-...是因为她们不愿意结. -没有女人会自愿选择独身...

...without a home,unless she's sleeping with her ltalian professor.

...除非她和意大利教授睡觉.

-You are so critical. -I am not.

-你太刻薄了. -我没有.

Of course you are. You're your mother's daughter.

你肯定是. 你和你妈一样.

It's a classic Electra complex.

标准的恋父情结.

I don't blame you. I mean...

我不是责备你. 而是说...

...who wouldn't want to murder your mother? ...谁不曾有过轼母的想法?

-Hey. How's the Harvard sweetheart? -Divine. -嘿. 哈佛甜心怎么样啦? -可爱极了.

Got an extra ciggie?

来根上等烟?

-Did you do his homework? -Of course.

-你帮他做功课么? -当然了.

-Want to do mine? -No.

-也帮帮我怎么样? -别想.

This isn't what I think it is. Is it?

这可不是烟盒. 对不?

Where'd you get it?

你从哪儿弄到的?

From the school nurse.

从驻校护士那儿.

-It's against the law. -Oh,honey. It's a girl's best friend.

-这是违规的. -哦,亲爱的. 它可是女孩的密友.

-A certain kind of girl. -Meet the last virgin bride.

-某类女孩才那样呢. -看看最后一位誓作贞节新娘的姑娘吧.

-Spencer is a gentleman. -And even gentlemen have dicks.

- 斯宾塞是位绅士. -绅士也是有阴茎的.

-Maybe I'll get one. -What? A dick?

-或许我也该弄一个. -什么? 阴茎么?

Don't be stupid,Connie.

别蠢了,康尼.

Someone,somewhere,someday might be interested.

会有这么一个人,在某处,某个时刻,说不定会有兴趣……

Just in case. Just in case,I'll be prepared. 以防万一. 我会准备着以防万一的.

Was that necessary?

你非这样说不可么?

I was taught it's best to speak honestly.

我认为如实说出来为妙.

Okay. You're a bitch.

很好. 你这个混蛋.

We recently learned that Amanda Armstrong... 我们最近获知阿曼达阿姆斯特朗...

...our nurse,has been distributing contraception to Wellesley girls.

...学校的护士,在韦尔斯利学院的女生们中间分发避孕套.

This revelation is disturbing to an institution... 一个向来以行为规范为荣的机构...

... that prides itself on propriety.

...对此感到十分震怒.

Go,go,go! Go,go! It's been going on since the late '80s.

快,快,快! 快跑,快! 这项活动从上个世纪80年代后期就有了

-Whoever wins is first to marry! -Do the girls take it literally?

-获胜的会第一个嫁出去! -这些女孩是当真的?

Only the girl with the winning hoop. Oh,look,it's Phyllis Nayor!

只有获胜的女孩才信. 嗨,瞧,是菲丽丝诺尔!

Good for her. It gets me every time.

她棒极了. 每次我都很激动.

-Why the buggies? -They've got their man.

-为何如此疯狂? -她们找到了如意郎君. They're wishing for their babies.

她们在憧憬未来的宝宝.

Have you seen this?

你读过了么?

What is it?

是什么?

It's a front-page attack on Amanda Armstrong. Betty Warren wrote it.

头版抨击了阿曼达阿姆斯特朗. 是贝蒂沃伦写的.

"By providing contraception on demand,our school nurse...

"通过向学生提供避孕套,我们学校的护士... ...is little more than a cheerleader for promiscuity." Wow.

...就好像是为性交喝彩的啦啦队长." 哇. Oh,they're not going to dump her in a lake! 啊,她们该不会把她抛到湖里吧!

-I'm coming,Phyllis! -Have you seen this?

-我来救你了,菲丽丝! -你读过了?

I wouldn't worry. Betty's just a young girl flexing her muscles.

我并不担心. 贝蒂只不过是个闲不住的小女孩而已.

So was Lizzie Borden,and her mother wasn't president...

莉兹伯登以前也这样...

-...of the alumnae association. -Would somebody get that girl a towel!

-她的母亲又不是校董会的主席么. -给这姑娘拿条毛巾来!

-That's her mother? -Apple,tree.

-那是她母亲? -就像苹果和树.

Is Amanda going to get into trouble?

阿曼达会遇到麻烦吗?

Amanda needs to start minding her p's and q's. 阿曼达需要开始注意礼貌了.

The trick to surviving Wellesley is never getting noticed.

在韦尔斯利学院生存的技巧就是别被人注意到.

Ciao,Mona Lisa.

再会,蒙娜丽莎.

The big war hero.

战争英雄.

He thinks he's something special.

以为自己有多了不起.

He sleeps with his students.

他和学生睡觉.

The gold is fine. The napkin rings are vulgar.

金器还不错. 餐巾圈太简陋.

The glassware should be trimmed with gold.

玻璃器皿需由黄金装饰.

The little sugar boxes,gold and white,filled

with chocolate. No candlesticks.

金色和白色的小糖匣,盛放巧克力. 不要用烛台.

-Freesia instead of daisies. -Wise choice,madam.

-用小苍兰而不是雏菊. -明智的选择,夫人. No baby's breath.

不许用石竹花.

-You already had your fitting? -We're on our way.

-你试装了吗? -我们这就去.

Here's the seating chart and Spencer's list of groomsmen.

这是座位表和斯宾塞家的佣人名单.

Oh,I almost forgot.

哦,差点儿忘了.

I spoke to him about reading the poem. He'd rather not. I said all right.

我让他朗读诗歌,他不情愿. 我说好吧. Excuse us for a second,Joan.

失陪一下,琼.

A good wife lets her husband think that everything's his idea...

一位好的妻子应该让她的丈夫觉得每件事都出自他的想法...

-...even when it's not. -I don't care if he reads it.

-...甚至当不是的时候. -我才不在乎他是否朗诵. You will in retrospect.

你会后悔的.

Now,why don't you see if you can't nudge the idea into his head.

那么,为何让我们不看看你是否能把这个念头灌输给他.

I've been here now for 21 years,Jocelyn.

我已经在这里21年了,乔斯林.

-I remember you as a student. -Twenty-four,if you count that.

-我还记得你上学时的样子. -是24年,如果你要计算的话.

So why the theatrics?

那么为何要把事情搞大?

We cannot appear to promote sexual promiscuity.

我们不能表现出对乱交无所谓的样子. Okay. It's about appearances,then? No.

好吧. 那么只是事关表面? 不会再发生了. All right,all right.

可以的,可以的.

All right. Well,I promise not to appear to be sympathetic,progressive...

没问题. 我可以保证不再显得赞同她们和激进的...

...or what did Mrs. Warren call it? "Liberal." ...或者就如沃伦小姐所言? "慷慨的." Scout's honor.

我发誓.

I spent the better part of Friday afternoon convincing the alumnae...

我用了周五下午大部分光阴来说服校董会...

...that your record was impeccable...

...你的记录是清白的...

...that you would no longer provide contraceptive devices...

...你不会再提供避孕套...

...and you'd make a public statement to that effect.

...并会对此后果发表公开声明.

I'm not willing to make a public statement.

我不要做公开声明.

It doesn't matter,Amanda.

没关系的,阿曼达.

They're letting you go.

他们要你离开.

It's out of my hands.

我无能为力了.

And this champagne cup is in the wrong place. 香槟酒杯放错地方了.

And up and down. And up and--

起立,坐下. 起立--

Katherine. Good evening,Miss Watson.

凯瑟琳. 晚上好,沃森小姐.

-Good evening,Miss Watson. -Join us.

-晚上好,沃森小姐. -和我们一起吧.

No. 哦,不了.

-Good night,Miss Watson. -Good night,Miss Watson.

-晚安,沃森小姐. -晚安,沃森小姐.

And down. Very nice. Very nice.

坐下. 很好. 非常好.

Hey.

嗨.

Heard about Amanda. I'm sorry.

听说阿曼达的事了. 我真难过.

She seemed all right about it. I wouldn't be.

她却好像无所谓似的. 我可做不到.

They don't give you too many chances around here.

他们不会给你什么机会的.

Oh,that depends how much they hate you to begin with.

哦,那首先取决于他们有多恨你.

Can I buy you a drink? Or are you here for dinner?

我能请你喝一杯吗? 或者你是来进晚餐的? How long do the marriage lectures take?

婚礼课程要持续多长时间?

Get this woman a booth.

给这位女士来个单间吧

Your husband is at a crossroads in his career.

试想你的丈夫正处于事业的关键时刻.

He's competing for promotion against two rivals,Smith and Jones.

他正在为了升迁而和另两个同事竞争,史密斯和琼斯.

To get the edge,you have wisely decided to invite the boss...

为了胜过他们,你十分明智的邀请他的上司...

...and his wife to a 7:00 dinner.

...携夫人七点钟来进晚餐.

You've carefully planned your meal...

你小心翼翼的准备好食物...

...set your table and arranged for a babysitter. ...摆好餐桌,安排好保姆.

-Oh,we have babies! -Yes,and I have twins! -哦,我们还有宝宝呐! -可不,我有一对双胞胎!

Then,surprise. It's 6:1 5...

结果,令人惊讶的是. 6:15的时候...

...and your husband's called to say that Smith,Jones and their wives...

...你的丈夫致电通知你,由于他的上司的要求...

...have been invited at the boss's request. ...史密斯和琼斯亦将携夫人出席晚餐.

Ever the Wellesley girl...

韦尔斯利学院的姑娘们...

...you keep your cool and understand... ...你们要保持冷静并且想到...

...that the boss is probably testing you as much as your husband. What next? ...也许他的上司正通过测试你来考验你的丈夫. 接下来该怎么办?

-Yes? -File for divorce?

-你说? -申请离婚?

That's very funny.

非常有趣.

But the thing is,it's not a joke.

但问题是,这可不是玩笑.

A few years from now your sole responsibility... 几年后你们唯一的职责便是...

...will be taking care of your husband and children.

...照顾你们的丈夫和孩子.

You may all be here...

可能在这里你们...

...for an easy A...

...只是为了取得A...

...but the grade that matters the most is the one he gives you,not me.

...但是真正至关重要的分数是由他给你打的,而不是我.

-You'll need to-- -Whatever you do...

-你们应该-- -不管你做什么...

...don't put the boss's wife next to your husband.

...都别让上司的老婆靠近你的丈夫.

-Why not? -She's screwing him.

-为什么不? -她会抢走他的.

Is that where you learned to speak ltalian? In

ltaly?

你在哪里学的意大利文? 意大利么? Yeah.

是的.

-Have you got a boyfriend? -Yes.

-你有男友了? -是的.

You know,if you were mine,I'd never let you go.

如果你是我的女友,我可不会让你离开.

I wouldn't have asked your permission.

我毋需征求你的同意.

Yeah,they say you're progressive.

他们说你很激进.

A forward thinker.

前卫的思想家.

-Are you? -There are a lot of labels here...

-你是吗? -这个地方很喜欢加标签么... ...I've noticed.

...我注意到了.

Right family,right school,right art,right way of thinking.

优秀家庭,优秀学校,好的艺术,正确的思维方式.

Well,saves the effort on thinking for yourself. 好了,为了你自己好,别耗费力气去思考了吧.

How do you expect to ever make a difference if everything is a joke?

如果所有的都是玩笑,你怎能还期待自己会有所作为?

Oh,Katherine Watson comes to Wellesley to set us all free? Come on.

噢,凯瑟琳沃森跑到韦尔斯利学院来解放我们了?

-Thank you for the drink. -No,no. Wait. I was teasing.

-谢谢你请我喝酒. -别,等一下. 我是开玩笑的.

They have their own way of doing things here. 在这里他们有自己的行事方式.

You've just gotta find a way to work with them. We all had to.

你就应该找出办法来与他们共事. 我们必须如此.

I'm sorry.

我感到很难过.

Five years ago,they'd have slapped my wrist. 五年前,他们就该申斥我的.

But now there's a committee for the protection of everything.

但是现在冒出来个维护一切委员会.

They think you're dangerous?

他们认为你危险?

Oh,no,darling. No. Subversive.

噢不,亲爱的. 岂止危险. 我成了破坏分子. It's gotten to the point...

而关键的是...

...where you don't know who is protecting

whom from what.

...你根本无从知晓是什么人在维护,维护谁,防范什么.

Or should that be "from whom"? Well,whom gives a damn anyway?

或者应该问"在防范谁"? 哼,谁他妈的知道?

They're doing me a favor really.

他们真是帮了我的忙啊.

Will you be all right?

你还好吗?

Better than that.

比那时候好多了

I should really have left when Josephine died. 约瑟芬过世的时候我就该离开了.

Nothing left to love here anymore. So....

这儿没什么可留恋的了.....

Hello?

有人吗?

-Miss Watson? -Yes. I'm back here.

-沃森小姐? -我在这后面.

I've never been to this part of campus before. Where are we?

我从未来过校园的这个区. 这是哪里?

No man's land. So to speak.

可以说是“女儿国”.

Come on in.

过来吧.

What's all this? 这都是些什么?

Different things different days.

不同时期的不同作品.

People who inspire me,artists I admire,editorials I don't.

感动我的人,我推崇的艺术家我不喜欢的评论.

So you came to see me.

而你来见我是为了……

-You gave me a C. -I'm kind.

-你给我打了个C. -算是慷慨了.

The assignment was to write about Bruegel. I did that.

要求写篇关于勃鲁盖尔的作业. 我完成了. -No,what you did was copy Strauss. -I was referencing an expert.

-你没有,你只是抄袭了史特劳斯的文章. -我是参考了专家的文章.

If I wanted to know what he thought,I'd buy his book.

如果我想知道他的观点的话,会去买他的书. Miss Watson,with all due respect....

沃森小姐,尽管对您尊敬之至....

Bruegel was a storyteller. Find the stories.

勃鲁盖尔擅长讲故事. 去查寻他的故事吧. Break them down into smaller pieces. You might actually enjoy it.

把它们化整为零,你将会真正的乐在其中的.

-You're giving me another chance? -So it seems.

-你会再给我一次机会? -极有可能.

Is that my file? What's it say?

这是我的档案吗? 上面写了什么?

Well,let's see.

好,让我们瞧瞧.

-Straight A's. -Until now.

-全是A -直到现在.

President of the poetry society,captain of the debate team...

诗社社长,辩论队领队...

...co-captain of the tennis club,founder of the horticulture league.

...网球俱乐部副主席,园艺社团创办人.

-I sound like a pompous ass. -Yes,you do,but a very busy one.

-听上去我像个华而不实的傻瓜. -的确,而且相当忙碌.

And it says here that you're pre-law. What law school are you gonna go to?

这里说你还参加了法律预科. 你打算去哪里读法律?

I hadn't thought about that. After I graduate,I'm getting married.

我没想过. 毕业后,我准备结婚.

-And then? -And then I'll be married.

-然后呢? -然后我就成已婚的了

You can do both. 你可以二者兼顾.

Just for fun,if you could go to any law school,which would it be?

开玩笑的说,如果你真的读法律,会去哪里? Yale.

耶鲁.

Yale.

耶鲁.

They keep five slots open for women,one unofficially for a Wellesley girl.

他们给女性留了五个名额,其中之一已然非正式的声明是留给韦尔斯利学院的女生.

But you haven't really thought about it.

但是你并没有认真考虑过.

Wake up,Joanie,wake up. Wake up.

醒醒,琼,醒醒. 醒醒.

Okay,don't get up.

好的,别起身.

Don't hear what I have to say about Tommy and Spencer...

还记得我和你提过的汤米和斯宾赛在一起吗...

...Iooking at an engagement ring...

...汤米瞧见订婚戒指了...

...for you.

...斯宾赛为你准备的.

You're sure?

你肯定?

That's everything we always wanted,huh?

这不就是我们想要得吗,哈?

We'll be best friends,and our husbands will be best friends...

我们会成为最亲密的朋友,我们的丈夫也将是最好的朋友...

...and we'll have houses together and we'll have babies together...

...我们还会成为邻居,我们的宝宝们将一起玩耍...

...and they'll be best friends.

...他们也会是最好的朋友.

You're going to be Mrs. Tommy Donegal.

你将成为汤姆唐戈夫人.

When?

何时?

I'll get the scoop tomorrow. You go back to sleep.

我明天会深入调查的. 你继续睡吧.

The first part of the exam will consist of two pairs of slides.

测验的第一部分包括两页双面的试卷. Please identify each of the slides by name,period and date.

请在每一面上写出绘画者,时代和日期. Then compare and contrast them.

然后进行比较和对比.

You will have 1 0 minutes for each pair.

每一组有10分钟

Then you will write a 1 500-word essay... 接下来写一篇1500字的评论...

...describing the stylistic differences between Raphael and van Eyck.

...描述一下拉菲尔和范爱克,在绘画风格上的不同处.

Eyes forward,Miss Delacorte.

朝前看,德拉考蒂小姐.

You have 40 minutes.

你们有四十分钟.

Good luck.

祝好运

-Excuse me. -Governor. Another shot,please. -请让一下. -州长. 另一位大人,这边请. This way,please. Thank you.

请走这边. 谢谢.

Excuse me.

借过.

This is quite the event.

这可算是名门盛事了.

-I'm surprised I was invited. -Well,look around you.

-能被邀请我感到很惊喜. -哦,看看周围. Who wasn't?

他们没请谁?

You ever hear the expression "Keeping up with the Joneses"?

你可曾听过"别落在琼斯家后面"?

Of course.

当然.

怦然心动--台词-中英文对照版

我只希望朱莉?贝克能离我远点All I ever wanted was for Juli Baker to leave me alone. 故事始于一年级暑假年的夏天It all began in the summer of , before the start of second grade. 于我而言这意味着我从此步入了For me, it was the beginning of what would be长达五年的不安与逃避生涯more than half a decade of strategic avoidance and social discomfort. 显然这姑娘也太不识趣了It didn't take long to realize this girl could not take a hint. 咱们仨在这儿有点挤吧不要紧啊It's crowded in here with three people. I don't mind. 毫无自知之明我们一起推吧? Of any kind. You wanna push this one together? 布莱斯你妈妈还等着你去帮忙吧? Bryce, isn't it time for you to go help your mother? 是啊是啊Oh, yeah. 我真是拿她没辙I mean, nothing would stop her. 我终于忍无可忍这时候诡异的事情却发生了I was about to tell her to get lost when the weirdest thing happened. 我真是难以置信I couldn't believe it. 我居然会牵着陌生女孩的手There I was holding hands with this strange girl. 我咋就惹上了这种麻烦? 你好呀How did I get into this mess? Well, hello. 看来你已经认识我儿子了I see you've met my son我不得

经典台词中英对照

Trask: Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist and you are a liar. 西门斯先生,你是一个狡猾的包庇者,是一个说谎者。 Frank: But not a snitch! 却不是告密者。 Trask: Excuse me 请原谅,再说一遍。 Frank: No, I don't think I will. 我不会原谅你 Trask: Mr. Slade 斯莱德先生 Frank: This is such a crock of shit! 这纯粹是一堆狗屁话。 Trask: Please watch your language, Mr. Slade; you are in the Baird School, not a barracks. Mr. Simms, I'll give you one final opportunity to speak up. 请注意你的语言斯莱德先生,这里是拜尔德中学不是军营。西门斯先生我给你最后一次机会申辩。Frank: Mr. Simms doesn't want it. He doesn't need to be labeled, still worthy of being a Baird man! What the hell is that What is your motto here Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide, anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake Well, gentleman, when the shit hits the fan some guys run and some guys stay, here's Charlie, facing the fire and there's George hiding in big daddy's pocket. And what are you doing And you are gonna reward George, and destroy Charlie. 西门斯先生不需要申辩,他不需要被贴上无愧于拜尔德人的标签。这到底是什么你们的校训是什么孩子们,给你们的同学打小报告,要是隐瞒不能撒底的交待,就把你放在火上烤。看吧!子弹扫来的时候,有些人 跑了,有些人毅力不动。这位查理迎上去面对火刑,而乔治躲到他老爸的卵翼之下去了,你要怎么做,奖 赏乔治,还是毁掉查理。 Trask: Are you finished, Mr. Slade 你讲完了没有斯莱德中校。 Frank: No, I'm just getting warmed up! I don't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryant, William Tell, whoever, their spirit is dead, if they ever had one. It's gone. You're building a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoing snitches. And if you think you're preparing these minnows for manhood, you better think again, because I say you're killing the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills. What a sham! What kind of a show are you guys putting on here today I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me, I'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact, it's non-negotiable, you know how I know, someone here, and I'm not gonna say who, offered to buy it, only Charlie here wasn't selling.不~~~我才刚刚开了个头,我不知道那些有名的校友是谁—威廉霍华德塔夫、威廉詹尼斯布莱克、威廉蒂尔,管他呢;他们的精神已经死了,就算有也不在了。你眼下正在打造用来运送告密者的远洋轮,要是你以为 正在把他们培养成男子汉,那么你想错了,因为你杀死了恰恰是这种精神,也就这学校所声称的立校精神~ 多么可耻,你们今天上演的到底是一出什么样的闹剧,在这件事情当中唯一值得夸奖的人就坐在我身边, 让我告诉你们这个孩子的品行无可挑剔,这是毋庸置疑,以为我不知道,这里有人~我不说是谁,想收买他。查理不会出卖自己的灵魂 Trask: Sir, you're out of order.

泰坦尼克号中英文对照剧本

Titanic 中英文剧本 第一幕: - (Music Box Playing Tune) - (Knock At Door) (Door Opens) 罗斯男友:I know you've been melancholy. 我知道你心情不好 罗斯男友:I don't pretend to know why. 我也不会假装知道原因 罗斯男友:I intended to save this 原本想等到… 罗斯男友:until the engagement gala next week.下星期的订婚宴会才拿出来罗斯男友:But I thought tonight. 但我觉得…今天晚上… 罗斯:Good gracious. 我的天啊! 罗斯男友:Perhaps as a reminder of my feelings for you. 让你知道我对你的真心 罗斯:- Is it a... 这是… 罗斯男友:- Diamond Yes. 对,是钻石 罗斯男友:56 carats to be exact. 五十六克拉 罗斯男友:It was worn by Louis XVI and they called it "Le Coeur DeLa Mer. "原属于路易十六世,他们称它为“海洋之星” 罗斯:The Heart of the Ocean. “海洋之星” 罗斯男友:Yes. 罗斯:It's over whelming. 好贵重 罗斯:Well, it's for royalty. 这是为皇室做的 罗斯男友:We are royalty, Rose. 我们就是皇室

罗斯男友:You know, there's nothing I couldn't give you. 我什么都能给你罗斯男友:There's nothing I'd deny you 我什么都愿意给你 罗斯男友: if you would not deny me. 只要你接受我 罗斯男友:Now open your heart to me, Rose. 用心来爱我,萝丝 第二幕: 旁白:I saw my whole life as if l'd already lived it-- 我当时觉得自己的生活了无生趣 an endless parade of parties and cotillions 不是餐会就是舞会 yachts and polo matches 游艇赛、马球赛 always the same narrow people, the same mindless chatter. 老是跟同一批思想狭隘的人 永远言不及义 Ifelt likel was standing at a great precipice 我仿佛站在悬崖上 with no one to pull me back 没人要拉我一把 no one who cared or even noticed. 没人关心或甚至注意到我 - (Woman Grunts) - (Rose Sobbing) (Running Feet And Sobbing) (Taking Short, Anxious Breaths) 杰克:Don't do it. 别跳 罗斯:Stay back. 退回去 罗斯:Don't come any closer. 别靠近 杰克:Come on. Just give me your hand. I'll pull you back over. 手伸出

情归巴黎(中英文台词对照)

片名:新龙凤配 从前在长岛的北滩Once upon a time,on the north shore of Long Island... 离纽约不远not far from New York... 有座深宅大院,像是座城堡there was a very, very large mansion almost a castle-- 其中住着赖瑞毕一家人where there lived a family by the name of Larrabee. 宅内有仆人,宅外也有仆人There were servants inside the mansion and servants outside the mansion. 船夫看管游艇Boatmen to tend the boats and six crews of gardeners六组园丁照顾花园 two for the solarium...两组负责后庭,其他负责园地the rest for the grounds... 其中还有名树医and a tree surgeon on retainer. 还有专人打理室内网球场There were specialists for the indoor tennis courts... and the outdoor tennis courts...室外网球场 室外游泳池和室内游泳池the outdoor swimming pool and the indoor swimming pool. And over the garage... 车房住着姓费契的司机there lived a chauffeur by the name of Fairchild... 多年前从英国进口imported from England years ago together with a Rolls-Royce带着一辆劳斯莱斯and a daughter named Sabrina.还有一个女儿,名叫莎宾娜 In the moonlight When the shadows play When the thought of what could happen Takes your breath away Sighs and whispers Quiet laughter in the air Can make it seem that love is everywhere 赖家举办的舞会盛名远播Among other things the Larrabees were noted for the parties they gave.现在很少有这么好的派对Few people anymore give parties the way they did. 赖家派对从不曾下雨It never rained on the night of a Larrabee party.The Larrabees wouldn't have stood for it.赖家绝不允许In the half-light Can we trust-- There was Maude Larrabee... 当她丈夫在高球场上去世后 who inherited the Larrabee Corporation... when her husband died on the 1 3th hole at Pebble Beach. 摩蒂赖瑞毕便继承赖氏公司 甜心,跟莫主教聊聊天Sweetheart, go talk to Colonel Morgan. 他看来很无聊He looks bored. Senator! 议员,我要你见… Have I got somebody I want you to meet. 摩蒂曾上过“财富”杂志封面Maude was on the cover of Fortune. 赖家长子莱纳斯There was Linus, the older son... 十九岁即从耶鲁大学毕业who graduated from Yale at 1 9... 将赖氏公司开上光纤高速公路and took his mother and the company for a ride... on the fiber-optic highway... 把上亿的家产扩展到天文数字and turned a hundred-million-dollar family business... into some serious money. 今年我不想再收购电视网I just don't feel like buying any more networks this year. 老是没有好节目There's never anything good on. 十点是最后时限,十点零八分了I said the offer expired at 1 0:00. It's 1 0:08, Robert. 莱纳斯上过“时代”杂志封面Linus was on the cover of Time.

罗密欧与朱丽叶经典台词中英对照精编版

罗密欧:朱丽叶,凭着这一轮皎洁的月亮,它的银光涂染着这些果树的梢端,我发誓—— Romeo: juliet, With this round of bringing a moon, it's silver cov er these fruit tree's top, i promiss 朱丽叶:啊!不要指着月亮起誓,它是变化无常的,每个月都有盈亏圆缺;你要是指着它起誓,也许你的爱情也会像它一样无常。 juliet: oh, dont swear with the moon, it change often, every mon th has it's own wax and wane; if you swear with it, your love wil l be like it perhaps? 罗密欧:那么我指着什么起誓呢? Remeo: then what should i swear with?? 朱丽叶:不用起誓吧;或者要是你愿意的话,就凭着你优美的自身起誓,那是我所崇拜的偶像,我一定会相信你的。 Juliet: no need to sear; or if u wish, then swear with your own g raceful, that's the idol i adore, i will believe in you for sure. 罗密欧:要是我的出自深心的爱情—— Romeo: i swear from the bottom of my heart 朱丽叶:哦,好了,别起誓啦。我虽然喜欢你,却不喜欢今天晚上的密约;它太仓卒太轻率、太出人意外了,正像一闪电光,等不及人家开一声口,已经消隐了下去。好人,再会吧!这一朵爱的蓓蕾,靠着夏天的暖风的吹拂,也许会在我们下次相见的时候,开出鲜艳的花来。晚安,晚安!但愿恬静的安息同样降临到你我两人的心头! Juliet: oh, forget it, don't swear, althought i love you, but didn't like tonight's date; its too rush and surprised, it's like a bolt of li ghtning, cant even wait before i say something, its already gone. goodbye love! this is a love's bud, with the warm wind blow of summer, perhaps next time when we meet, it will bloom a colour

(中英对照)家庭矛盾剧本

人物安排:一人引述旁白总结角色:father mother daughter grandmother Arrangement of the characters: one quote unquote summarize roles: father mother daughter grandmother 每个角色将在剧前有一段简短独白,说明自己扮演的角色。 Each character will play before a short monologue, explain their role. 爸爸:I play the part of father.,David.and football is my favorite.And to my daughter ,at the most time,Ican’t understand what she think and what she want.Maybe we need more communication. Dad: I play the part of father David.and football is my favorite.And to, my daughter, at the most time, Ican t understand what she ' think and what she want.Maybe we need more communication. 我扮演父亲的角色,足球是我的最爱。而在很多时候,我不能理解我女儿的想法,不知道她想要什么。也许我们要多多交流。 I play the role of a father, football is my most loved. In most of the time, I can not understand my daughter's idea, do not know what she wants. Maybe we should exchange a lot. 妈妈:I have the role of mother,Kelly. and busy for this family .It’s difficult to chat with my daughter.Yes, very diffcult.. Mom: I have the role of mother, Kelly . And busy for this family . It s difficult to chat ' with my daughter.Yes, very diffcult. 我扮演妈妈,为这个家而忙碌。我与女儿无法聊天。 I play my mother, for the home and busy. My daughter and I can chat. 女儿:I act the role of daughter.Anne.I like everything about fashion and star.I love michael jackson best!!!!!!!! Daughter: I act the role of daughter.Anne.I like everything about fashion and star.I love Michael Jackson best!!!!!!!! 我演女儿。安妮,我热爱每件关于时尚与明星的事情。迈克尔杰克逊是我的最爱!!!!! My daughter. Anne, I love everything about fashion and celebrity. Michael Jackson is my best love!!!!!

《教父》剧本台词中英文对照

你绝对很意外的我能弄到这些很不容易啊 教父经典语录!一、人生与处世 1、生活是这样美丽。 2、一个人只有一个命运。 3、不要让别人知道你的想法。 4、不要让人知道你伸手要抓什么。 5、我们都是伪君子。 6、当你说不时,你要使不听上去象是一样好听。 7、我一生为家族服务,而不愿成为大人物手下的玩偶。 8、如果历史教育了我们什么,如果生活教给我们什么,那就是我们可以杀任何人。 9、我将给他一个他无法拒绝的理由。 10、把意外当作对个人尊严侮辱的人永远不会再遭遇意外。 11、不要让女人左右你的思维。 12、如果一个人很慷慨,那他就必须把自己的慷慨表现得充满感情。 13、我只可能被杀害,但永远不可能被捕。 14、如果你认为我不知道其中的真相,那就是在侮辱我的智慧。 15、最好的威胁是不采取行动,一旦采取了行动而没有收到效果,人们就不再怕威胁了。 16、不要让外人知道家族内部的不同意见。 17、女人和小孩可以无忧无虑,男人不行。 18、伟大的人不是生下来就伟大的,而是在成长过程中显示其伟大的。 19、我相信友谊,并且愿意首先表示出我的友谊。 20、友谊可以筑起一道坚实的防线。 21、我绝不会把友谊强加给不需要友谊——认为我无足轻重的人。 22、让朋友低估你的优点,让敌人高估你的缺点。 23、永远不要恨你的敌人 ,因为这会影响你的判断力。 24、跟朋友要亲密,跟敌人要更亲密。 25、第一个帮你敌人说话的兄弟是叛徒。 26、痛苦不象死亡那样无可挽回! 二、社会的真实 1、巨大财富的背后,都隐藏着罪恶。 2、政治和犯罪是一样的。 3、金融就是手枪,政治就是知道何时扣动扳机。 4、无法掌控权力的人将被权力毁灭。 5、一个提着公文包的律师所抢到的钱比一千个拿着冲锋枪的抢到的钱还要多。 6、世界上有什么事情能那么肯定?只有一个---复仇。 三、家庭 1、你是我的家人,我爱你。 2、首先,你不能对你所热爱的人说不。 3、爸爸在吃饭时从不谈生意。 4、你花时间和你的家人在一起吗? 不照顾家人的男人,根本算不上是个男人。

了不起的盖茨比 中英文台词对照

1、每当你觉得想要批评什么人的时候,你切要记着,这个世界上的人并非都具备你禀有的条件。Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had. 2、人们的善恶感一生下来就有差异。 A sense of the fundamental decencies is parceled out unequally at birth. 3、人们的品行有的好像建筑在坚硬的岩石上,有的好像建筑在泥沼里,不过超过一定的限度,我就不在乎它建在什么之上了。Conduct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes, but after a certain point I don't care what it's founded on. 4、这时,天色已经暗了下来,我们这排高高地俯瞰着城市的灯火通明的窗户,一定让街头偶尔抬头眺望的人感到了,人类的秘密也有其一份在这里吧,我也是这样的一个过路人,举头望着诧异着。我既在事内又在事外,几杯永无枯竭的五彩纷呈的生活所吸引,同时又被其排斥着。Yet high over the city our line of yellow windows must have contributed their share of human secrecy to the casual watcher in the darkening streets, and I was him too, looking up and wondering. I was within and without, simultaneously enchanted and repelled by the inexhaustible variety of life. 5、他理解体谅地笑了——这笑比理解和体谅有的含义。这是那种不多见的使你忐忑不安的情绪能很快地平静下来的笑,这种笑容人的一生中顶多能碰上四五次。它先是再一刹那间面对——或者说似乎在面对——整个外部世界,然后他就全副心神地倾注到你的身上,对你充满一种不可抵御的偏爱之情。它对你的理解恰是你想被人理解的那么多,它对你的信任恰像你平时愿意对自己所信任到的那种程度,它叫你确信它对你的印象恰是你所希望造成的那么多。He smiled understandingly——much more than understandingly. It was one of those rare smiles with a quality of eternal reassurance in it, which you may come across four or five times in life. It faced—or seemed to face—the whole external world for an instant, and then concentrated on you with an irresistible prejudice in your favor. It understood you just so far as you wanted to be understood, believed in you as you would like to believe in yourself, and assured you that it h ad precisely the impression of you that, at your best, you hope to convey. 7、世界上只有被追求者和追求者,忙碌者和疲惫者。There are only the pursued, the pursuing, the busy and the tired. 8、他怀着一种创造性的情感将自己全身心地投入到它的中间,不断地为它增添内容,用飘浮到他路上的每一根漂亮羽毛去装扮它。有谁知道在一个人的波诡云谲的心里,能蓄下多少火一样的激情和新鲜的念头。He had thrown himself into it with a creative passion, adding to it all the time, decking it out with every bright feather that drifted his way. No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart.

《致青春》经典台词 (中英文对照)

《致青春》经典台词(中英文对照) Love really is like a cup of coffee. Bitter...sweet...fragrant. 爱情真的就像一杯咖啡,有苦,有甜,却又芳香四溢。 I knew you were the kind of person who changes mind every three seconds, that's why you never get anywhere. 我就知道你这种人,做什么都是朝三暮四,注定一事无成。 My life is like a building which can be put up only once. I always neead to be precise. Can't afford a single centimeter's error. 我的人生是一栋只能建造一次的楼房。我必须让它精确无比,不能有一厘米的差池。

Damn it! Just my luck to make an enemy right off! 靠,冤家路窄! To travel with someone is good fortune. To sleep on the same bed with someone is great fortune. 百年修得同船渡,千年修得共枕眠。 I've had a crush on a boy for ages...but he doesn't even notice me. 我一直暗恋一个男生,可他都没正眼看过我。 I don't have big dreams, not really. I'm not hankering for the good life, I just want to be comfortable. 我没有什么远大的理想,不求最好,只求安逸。 The presence of a dragon makes any river sacred. (Or: A lake needn't be deep; It has supernatural power so long as there is a dragon in it. ) 水不在深,有龙则灵。 Any student who dares to skip my classes...clearly doesn't know my reputation. 我的课都敢翘,也不打听打听我是谁。 My biggest dream is to stay young forever.

《劫后余生》完整中英文对照剧本

葡萄园占地面♥积♥超过三千英亩 The vineyards currently take up over thirty thousand acres, 共育有五种不同的葡萄 where we grow five different varieties of wine, 即解百纳苏维浓梅洛设拉子 Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Shiraz, 佳美娜和白苏维浓 Carmenere, and Sauvignon Blanc. 现在请跟我走注意脚下 Now please follow me and watch your step. 我讨厌你的美♥国♥佬♥朋友 I hate your gringo friend. 我也是 Right now, so do I. 星期三 几百年来都会举办盛大的庆祝活动 Centuries ago huge festivals were held 每逢葡萄采摘季节尾声 at the end of the grape harvest. 来自不同村落的少女们 And the virgins of the different towns 会踩踏新鲜葡萄 would stomp the grapes 来获取葡萄原液 to make the wine. 而今的葡萄酿酒工艺已经进化到极其 As you have seen today now it's a much more 精湛复杂 sophisticated process. 大家有什么问题吗没有吗 Do you have any questions? No? 那好大家可自♥由♥活动并拍照 OK, feel free to look around and take pictures. 我有个问题 Actually I have a question, 您能给我和我的朋友们照张相吗 can you take a photo of me and my friends? -当然可以 -谢谢 -Sure. -Thanks. 按右边就可以了 Just push right there.

1、《阿甘正传》全部台词中英文对照

Forrest Gump 阿甘正传中英双语剧本 你好。我叫福雷斯,福雷斯甘Hello. My name's Forrest - Forrest Gump. 要吃巧克力吗? Do you want a chocolate? 我能吃掉上百万块巧克力I could eat about a million and a half of these. 我妈妈常说My mama always said 人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力Life was like a box of chocolates. 你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种You never know what you're going to get. 那双鞋子一定很舒适Those must be comfortable shoes. 穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that 脚都不会痛and not feel a thing. 我希望能有一双这样的鞋子I wish I had shoes like that.其实我的脚很痛My feet hurt . 妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情Mama always said there's an awful lot 只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道you can tell about a person by their shoes. 他会往哪里走Where they're going, 他住在哪里where they've been. 我穿过很多双鞋子I've worn lots of shoes. 如果我仔细想的话I bet if I think about it real hard 我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样I could remember my first pair of shoes. 妈妈说它会带我到任何地方Mama said they'd take me anywhere . 她说它是双魔鞋She said they was my magic shoes. 好的,福雷斯,张开双眼All right, Forrest, Open your eyes now . 你走几步看看Let's take a little walk around. 感觉如何?How do those feel? 他的双腿很强壮,甘太太His legs are strong, Mrs. Gump, 是我见过最强壮的as strong as I've ever seen. 但是他的背象政客一样弯But his back's as crooked as a politician. crooked英[?kr?k?d] 美[?kr?k?d] adj. 弯曲的;不正当的;歪扭的;用不正当手段得来的 v. 弯成钩形(crook的过去式和过去分词) politician英[?p?l??t??n] 美[?pɑ:l??t??n] n. 政治家;政客,玩弄权术者;<蔑>政客,<美>政治贩复数:politicians 记忆技巧:polit 政治+ ician 表人→搞政治之人→政客 但我们会让他再直起来,对吧?But we're going to straighten him right up, aren't we, Forrest?

生活大爆炸_第一季_剧本台词_中英文对照1-8

第一季8集: The Grasshopper Experiment----(小人物实验) -Sheldon:Damn you, https://www.360docs.net/doc/5d14714439.html,! 去死吧,隐蔽钱包网。s -Leonard:Problem 有麻烦了 -Sheldon:The online description was completely 网站上的介绍完全是在误导人。 misleading. They said eight slots, plus removable ID. 他们说有8个夹层外加一个抽取式证件存放层。 To any rational person, that would mean room for nine 这对任何正常人都意味着能放9张卡, cards, but they don't tell you, 但他们不告诉你, the removable ID takes up one slot. 证件存放层要放在1个夹层里。 It's a nightmare! 真是场恶梦! -Leonard:Okay, now, do you really need 好吧,但你真会用到那张 the Honorary Justice League of America membership card 美国正义联盟荣誉会员卡吗 -Sheldon:It's been in every wallet I've owned since 我从5岁起就一直保持卡不离钱包了。 I was five. -Leonard:Why 为什么? -Sheldon:It says "Keep this on your person at all 这上面说"任何时候都要随身携带"。 times." It's right here under Batman's signature. 就在这儿,蝙蝠侠签名的下面。 -Raj:...and this is Leonard and Sheldon's apartment. ...这里是Leonard和Sheldon的公寓。 -Howard:Guess whose parents just got broadband. 猜猜谁的父母刚装了宽带。 -Raj:Leonard, may I present, live from New Delhi, Leonard请允许我引见来自新德里的现场直播, Dr. and Mrs. V. M. Koothrappali. V.M.Koothrappali博士及其夫人。 -Raj’s father: Tilt up the camera up! 把摄像头往上抬! I'm looking at his crotch. 我正看着他的裤裆呢。 -Raj:Sorry, Papa. 对不起爸爸。 -Raj’s father: Oh, that's much better. Hi. 这样好多了,嗨。 -Raj:And over here is Sheldon. 这边就是Sheldon。 -Raj:He lives with Leonard. 他和Leonard住一起。 -Raj’s mother:Oh, that's nice. 哦,真不错。 Like Haroon and Tanvir. 就像Haroon和Tanvir。 -Raj:No, no. Not like Haroon and Tanvir. 不,不,不像Haroon和Tanvir。 -Raj’s mother:Such sweet young men. 多么可爱的一对年轻人。 They just adopted the cutest little Punjabi baby. 他们刚领养了个超可爱的旁遮普小孩。 -Leonard:No, we're not like Haroon and Tanvir. 不,我们不像Haroon和Tanvir。 -Raj’s father: So, are you boys academics like our 你们和我儿子一样都是学术派吗? son -Leonard and Sheldon:Yes. 是的。 -Raj’s father: And your parents are comfortable with 你们父母对你们有限的赚钱能力满意吗? your limited earning potential -Sheldon:Oh, yes 满意。 -Leonard:Not at all. 一点儿也不满意。 -Raj:Papa, please. Don't start. 爸爸求你别说这个了。 -Raj’s father: It was just a question. 只是问问而已。 He's so sensitive. 他真敏感。 -Raj:Okay, that's my life. That's my friends. 好了,这就是我的生活和我的朋友。 Good to see you. Say good-bye. 很高兴见到你,说再见吧。 -Leonard and Sheldon:Bye-Bye. 拜拜。 -Raj’s father: Wait! Wait! 等等,等等! Before you go, we have good news. 在走之前我还有个好消息。 Put the computer down and gather your friends. 把电脑放下让你的朋友们都过来。 -Raj:What is it, Papa 什么事?爸...

相关文档
最新文档