Vampire Diaries-S01E07

看电影学英语Vampire Diaries 第一季 07

-Monologue: Previously on the Vampire Diaries...
previously: 以前的 vampire: 吸血鬼 diary: 日记
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a century, I have lived in secret until now.
century: 世纪,百年 in secret: 秘密地,私下地 secret: 秘密
一个多世纪以来 我都秘密地活着
I know the risk, but I have to know her.
risk: 冒险,危险,风险
我知道这很冒险 但我必须要认识她
What are you?
你到底是什么东西
I'm a vampire.
我是吸血鬼
You said you don't kill to survive.
to survive: 继续生存 survive: 幸存,活下来
你说过你不通过杀人来维持生存
Animal blood keeps me alive
blood: 血,血液 alive: 活着的
动物血能让我维持生存
But not as strong as Damon.
但没有Damon那么强大
Hello, brother. - Damon.
你好 弟弟 - Damon
Stefan finally fessed up. - Stay away from me.
fess up: 坦率地承认 fess: 供认,坦白,交代
Stefan最终还是坦白了 -离我远点
That necklace contains an herb called vervain.
necklace: 项链 contain: 包含,含有 herb: 香草,药草 vervain: 马鞭草
这条项链里面装有一种叫马鞭草的草药
It protects you from being compelled.
compel: 强迫,迫使
它能保护你不受控制
I will keep your secret, but...
我会保守秘密 但是
I can't be with you, Stefan.
我不能跟你在一起了 Stefan
What Is that? - A very important crystal.
crystal: 水晶
那是什么 -一块非常重要的水晶
Are you psychic or clairvoyant?
psychic: 灵媒,巫师 clairvoyant: 透视的,有洞察力的人
你是巫师还是灵媒
Technically gram says I'm a witch.
technically: 技术的上地,专门地 witch: 巫婆,女巫
确切地说我祖母认为我是一个女巫
There was a time when this town was
过去有段时间 这个镇的人
Very much aware of vampires
对于吸血鬼知道得太多
Five bodies all drained off blood.
drain off: 渐渐枯竭,排除
五具被吸干了血的尸体
They've come back.
他们回来了
You just don't wanna die, do you?
你就是不想死 对吗
- She's transitioning. - Into what?
transition: 过渡,转变,转换
她在转化 -转化成什么
A vampire.
吸血鬼
I don't know what's wrong with her.
我真不明白她怎么了
- She'll be fine. - No
她会没事的 -不
- We'll all be fine. - Vicky
一切都会好起来的 -Vicki
I will make sure that she does not hurt anybody,
我会确保她不会伤害任何人
Elena. I promise you.
Elena 我保证
-Tyler: All right, later, man.
好的 晚些时候见
-Leamon: See you, bro.
再见 兄弟
-Vicki: Hi, Ty
嗨 Ty
-Tyler: Vicky?
Vicky
Everyone is looking for you.
大家都在找你
-Vicki: I know.
我知道
-Tyler: What's wrong, Vick?
发生什么事了 Vick
-Vicki: I'm so cold.
我好冷
-Tyler: You are on drugs. Everyone thinks you are off on a bender.
on drugs: 有吸毒

嗜好的 drug: 药,毒品,麻醉药 bender: <俚语> 饮酒作乐
你又嗑药了 大家都认为你嗑药过量死了
-Vicki: I wish
我真希望如此
-Tyler: What happened in the woods? Vicki?
woods: 树林,森林
在森林里发生了什么
Those kids that were killed.
为什么那些人都死了
What did you see?
你看到什么了吗
-Vicki: I'm so scared.
scared: 害怕的
我好怕
-Tyler: Come here.
过来
It's ok. I will take you home.
没关系 我送你回家
-Vicki: I can't control it.
我无法控制
-Tyler: Control what?
控制什么
-Vicki: I am so...hungry, Ty.
hungry: 饥饿
我好 饥饿 Ty
And it won't go away
而且这饥饿感怎么也挥之不去
-Tyler: What did you on?
你到底吃了什么了
What drugs did you take?
你到底嗑了什么药了
-Vicki: I want you. I'm so hungrey, Ty.
我想要你 我太饿了 Ty
-Tyler: OK, look, I'll get you something to eat.
听着 我去给你弄点东西来吃
Just sit back. Let's just get you home.
先靠在椅背上 我先送你回家
Vicky, what is wrong with you? Vick!
Vicky 你怎么了 Vick
-Vicki: Let go of me.
放开我
Let go of me.
放开我
-Tyler: What's going on here, Stefan?
这到底是怎么回事 Stefan
What's wrong with her?
她到底是怎么了
-Damon: You don't talk.
你没有资格说话
-Tyler: Screw you, dude.
screw you: 去你的,给我滚蛋 screw: 螺旋,旋,转动,吝啬鬼 dude: 花花公子,纨绔子弟
去你的 小瘪三
-Damon: Dude, really? Dude...
小瘪三 是吗 小瘪三
-Stefan: Damon, don't.
Damon 不要
-Damon: Oh, come on. No one is gonna miss this idiot.
gonna: <美俚> 将要 = going to
得了吧 这蠢货就算死了也没人会可惜
-Vicki: Don't you hurt him.
你竟敢打他
-Damon: Forget what you saw here tonight.
忘记你今晚所见到的一切
None of us were here.
我们都不曾在此出现过
-Elena: Sorry.
不好意思
-Jeremy: Oh, no, it's cool. I'm done
done: 完成了,做好了的
噢 没关系 我已经好了
-Elena: You are up early. Where are you going?
be up: 起床
你起这么早要去哪儿
-Jeremy: Police station. They are organizing
organize: 组织,组织起来,成立组织
警察局 他们组织了
A search party for Vicky, so...
search party: 搜索队,搜索救援组 search: 搜索,调查
寻找Vicky的搜寻队 所以
-Elena: Wait. Shouldn't you be going to school?
等等 你不是应该去上学吗
-Jeremy: You are kidding me, right?
kid: 欺骗,取笑,戏弄
你在跟我开玩笑 是吧
-Elena: You shouldn't skip school.
skip school: 逃学,旷课 skip: 跳过,跳跃
你不应该逃课的
If they find her, we will know.
如果他们找到了他 我们会知道的
That's what cellphones are for.
cellphone: 便携无线电话
大家不是都有手机吗
-Jeremy: Your lips keep moving. I don't know why.
lip: 嘴唇,口头上的
你总是这么冷漠无情 我不知道你是怎

么了
-Matt: Yeah?

-Vicki: Matty?
Matty
-Matt: Vicky, where are you? Are you OK?
Vicky 你在哪儿 你还好吧
-Vicki: Yeah, I'm OK.
嗯 我很好
-Matt: Tell me where you are. I'll come and get you.
告诉我你在哪儿 我来接你
-Vicki: No, Matty. I just need some time
不要 Matty 我需要一些时间
To figure things out.
figure out: 解决,想出,理解 figure: 计算,描绘,认为
去想清楚一些事情
Just know that I'm OK. Please don't worry about me.
你只要知道我没事就行了 别担心我
-Vicki: I don't understand why I'm still cooped up here
coop up: 把…关起来,禁闭 coop: 把…关进笼子,限制,拘禁
我不明白我为什么还得被困在这儿
Why can I just go home?
我为什么不能回家
-Stefan: Because you are changing, Vicky.
因为你正在转化 Vicky
And it is not something you want to do alone.
这可不是你一个人就能完成的事
-Damon: There is nothing about
关于那个被杀的叫Logan的家伙
that Logan guy I killed in here.
报上一点消息也没有
Not a word.
一个字都没提
Someone has covered it up.
cover up: 掩盖,盖住 cover: 覆盖,涉及
有人掩饰了这件事
-Vicki: What is that?
那是什么
-Damon: It's a very special, very old compass.
compass: 指南针,罗盘
一个非常古老 非常特别的指南针
What was Logan fell doing with it.
罗根试图用它干什么事 但没有成功
Aren't you curious?
curious: 好奇的
你难道就不好奇吗
-Stefan: Well, If you are so worried that somebody is onto you
onto: 对…了解
如果你真这么担心有人要算计你
Why don't you just leave town, Damon?
你为什么不干脆离开这个镇 Damon
-Damon:We should all be worried.
我们都应该有所提防
-Vicki: Hey, I'm hungrey.
嘿 我饿了
Do you have anything to eat?
你们有什么吃的东西吗
-Stefan: Here.
拿着
-Vicki: What is it?
这是什么
-Stefan: It's what you are craving.
crave: 渴望
这就是你身体需要的东西
-Damon: Don't lie to the girl.
别对那女孩儿撒谎
So not what you are craving,
这才不是你想要的东西呢
But it will do in a pinch. Right, Stef
do in a pinch: 凑合用一下 pinch: 少量
不过可以凑合凑合 对吧 Stef
-Vicki: What is it?
这是什么
-Damon: Yeah, What is it?
对啊 这是什么
It's skunk, saint bernard, bambi?
skunk: 臭鼬 saint bernard: 圣伯纳狗 bambi: 小鹿斑比
是臭鼬圣伯纳德狗 还是斑比鹿的血
-Stefan: Go on, give it a try.
give it a try: 试一试
来 尝一口
-Damon: She is new. She needs people blood.
她是新转化的 她需要的是人血
She can't sustain on that stuff.
sustain: 维持,支撑 stuff: 东西,材料
她无法靠那东西维持生存的
-Vicki: Yeah, why can't I have people blood?
是啊 为什么我不能吸人血
-Damon: Yeah.
就是
-Stefan: Because it's wrong
因为吸食无辜的人的鲜血
To pray on innoce

nt people, Vicky.
pray: 祈祷,恳求,请 innocent: 无辜的,无罪的
是罪恶的 Vicky
-Damon: You don't have to kill to feed.
feed: 喂养,供给,靠…为生
你不必为了吸血而杀人
Just find someone really tasty,
tasty: 美味的
你只要找个血液美味的人
And then erase their memory afterwards.
erase: 抹去,擦除 afterwards: 后来,然后
吸完后消除他们的记忆就行了
So easy.
很简单的
-Stefan: No, no, no.
不 不 不
There's no guarantee that you can control yourself, Ok?
guarantee: 保证,担保
你无法保证到时会控制好自己
It takes years to learn that.
这需要几年时间的学习
You could easily kill somebody,
你轻易地夺走一条生命
And then you have to carry that with you
你的余生
For the rest of your life.
都得背负着很强烈的罪恶感
Which, if I haven't made clear, is eternity.
eternity: 永世【永恒,永远】
可能刚才没有说清楚 我想说那是永远的痛
-Damon: Don't listen to him
别听他乱扯
He walks on a moral plane way out of our eye line
moral: 道德的,精神上的 plane: 平面
他和我们就不是一个世界的人
I say, snatch, eat, erase
snatch: 抢夺,抓取
要我说 就是捕获 嗜咬 消灭
-Stefan: Hey, look at me. We choose our own path
path: 道路,轨道
听我说 选择权在我们身上
our values and our actions. They define where we are.
values: 价值观念,价值标准 action: 行动 define: 定义,规定,使明确
我们选择符合自己内心的行动和价值观
-Damon: OK, count deepak
受不了了
I am out of here.
out of: 自离开
我要走了
-Vicki: Can I have some more?
还能再来点吗
-Elena:Is Stephen here?
Stephen在吗
-Damon: Yep.

-Vicki: Where is he?
在哪呢
-Damon: And good morning to you, liittle miss, I'm on a mission.
mission: 使命,任务
小美女 早上好 我正要出去
-Elena: How can you be so arrogant and glib.
arrogant: 自大的,傲慢的 glib: 口齿伶俐的,油嘴滑舌的
做了那么多坏事
After everything you've done?
你怎么还能如此自高自大油腔滑调?
-Damon: And how can you be so brave and stupid
brave: 勇敢的 stupid: 愚蠢的
你又怎么能如此勇敢而又愚蠢地
To call a vampire arrogant and gilb?
arrogant: 自大的,傲慢的 glib: 口齿伶俐的,油嘴滑舌的
竟敢这样诋毁一个吸血鬼
-Elena: If you wanna me be dead and I'll be dead.
如果你想要我死的话 我早就死了
-Damon: Yes, you were.
没错
-Elena: And I'm not.
但我没死
-Damon: Yet.
是"还没"死
-Elena: Where is Stephen?
upstairs: 在楼上
Stephen在哪
-Damon: He's upstairs.
在楼上
Singing "The rain in Spain", knock yourself out.
knock yourself out: 别客气,随便点,把这当成自己的家
在唱《西班牙之雨》 自己进去吧
-Elena: Stephan?
Stephan?
Stephen?
Stephen?
-Stefan: Yes.
在这里
-Elena: Where

is Vicki?
Vicki在哪儿
-Stefan: She's upstairs.
在楼上
-Elena: What happens now?
现在什么情况
Because my brother is out there searching for her
我弟弟正和镇里的人一起
With the rest the town.
在满世界找她
And I'll tell him. .
我要告诉他了
-Stefan: I'm working with her
work with: 对有效
我正在帮Vicki
But, it's gonna take time
但是 需要时间
She's very volatile and impulsive personality
volatile: 不稳定的,反复无常的 impulsive: 冲动的 personality: 性格
她非常反复无常 容易激动
She is a drug user.
她还吸毒
I mean all that's gonna play a part in how she responds to this.
respond: 做出反应
那些都会对她有很大的影响
-Elena: So she is a vampire with issues?
issue: 问题
那她已经是不折不扣的吸血鬼了吗
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么做
Because I'm lying to everyone I care about.
我正在对所有我关心的人撒谎
What's gonna happen to her?
她还有什么变化呢
-Stefan: I'll keep her here with me
我会看着她的
Until I know that she is safe.
直到她一切安好
-Vicki: How long is that?
到底要多久啊
-Stefan: We can talk about it that later.
我们过会儿再谈
-Vicki: Hey, Vicki
Vicki
How are you?
你还好吗
-Vicki: How am I? You're kidding, right?
还好吗 你在开玩笑吧
-Bonnie: Was our family burned in witch trials?
witch: 巫婆,女巫 trial: 审讯
咱们家族在巫师审判中被烧死了吗
-Grandma: No. The girls that were persecuted in Salem
persecute: 迫害
没有 那在塞勒姆被处决的女孩们
Entirely innocent.
entirely: 完全地,彻底地 innocent: 无辜的,无罪的
完全是无辜的
You have to have more than ignorance to trap a real witch.
ignorance: 无知,愚昧 trap: 诱捕,使受限制
要逮住一名真正的巫师 没有大脑是不行的
-Bonnie: How did we end up in Mystic Falls?
end up: 最后到了
那我们怎么又到了神秘瀑布镇呢
-Grandma: Our family fled Salem in 1692,
fled: 逃走(flee的过去式)
我们家族于1692年离开塞勒姆
And relocated here.
relocate: 重新安置,迁徙
然后就定居这里了
Our ancestors lived in secrecy for over a hundred years.
ancestor: 祖先,始祖 in secrecy: 保密地 secrecy: 保密,秘密,隐蔽
我们祖先在这里隐居100多年了
It's important that we still do.
重点是 现在我们仍在隐居
-Bonnie: Grams. Everybody knows you're a witch.
奶奶 人人都知道你是女巫
-Grandma: They also know it's absurd, can't be true.
absurd: 荒谬的,可笑的
他们也知道这很愚蠢可笑 不可能是真的
I'm just a kooky lady that teaches occult at the university.
kooky: 怪人的,乖僻的 occult: 神秘学
我只是在大学教玄学的一个诡异女人罢了
No one really believes.
没人真的相信
They just poke fun. And let'em.
poke: 刺探 'em,em: <口语> = them
他们只是为了好玩而

已 那就由他们去吧
Just don't let them know the truth.
别让他们知道真相就行了
-Bonnie: Where's our witchcraft?
witchcraft: 巫术,魔法
那我们的巫术呢
You've been talking history for two days.
你讲历史都讲了两天了
And I wanna go to the fun part.
我想听听有趣的
-Grandma: It's not meant to be fun.
那不是有趣
It's real, and it's serious.
serious: 严肃的,认真的
那是真实并且严肃的
And you must understand before you practice.
practice: 实践
在你运用巫术之前 必须要明白这些
Aren't you late for school?
你上课还没晚吗
-Lockwood Mayor: You never should have trusted that Logan
你根本不应该相信Logan.
Weasel with That watch.
weasel: 含糊其辞
关于表的鬼话
-Dessie Becano: How many Are We dealing with?
到底有多少
-Lockwood Mayor: Well, that coroner thinks one.
coroner: 验尸官
验尸官说是一个
Something about the wound radius and the jaw pattern
wound: 创伤,伤口 radius: 半径,半径范围 jaw: 下巴 pattern: 模式
那脖子和下巴的弧形伤口
-Dessie Becano:Are we in danger?
我们危险吗
I mean if it found the watch and knows we know
如果它找到表 并且知道我们知情了
And could it come after us?
come after: 紧跟,继而来
它会来找麻烦吧
And should I even be saying "it"
我都不知道该称"它"
Or he, or she
还是"他" 或是"她"
-Lockwood Mayor: If they have any historical knowledge of the town
historical: 历史的 knowledge: 知识,知道
如果他们对镇上的历史有些许的了解
And they'll know where the watch come from.
就会知道表是从哪里来的了
So yes, we can very much be in danger.
所以 是的 我们非常危险
-Dessie Becano:So what do we do?
那我们该怎么做
-Lockwood Mayor: Just keep quiet, we can't have the entire town aware of this,
entire: 全部的,整个的 aware of: 意识到,知道 aware: 意识到的,知道的
保密 千万不能弄得人尽皆知
We need to find him before he finds us.
并在他找到我们之前找到他
-Tyler: I heard they were putting together a search party for Vicki.
together: 一起 search: 搜寻,搜索
听说大家正在满世界地找Vicki.
-Matt: She just called, she's OK.
她刚才打电话来了 她没事
-Tyler: Oh, good. It's great.
那太好了
I figured you must've been going out of your mind.
figure: 认为 mind: 智力,精神
你肯定都快发疯了吧
-Matt: A little bit, yeah.
a little bit: 有点,几分 bit: 少量,有点儿,相当
是啊 差点就疯了
-Tyler: I was just gonna offer
offer: 提供,提议
我只是想帮忙
Is there anything I can do?
有什么我可以帮忙的吗
-Matt: I appreciate it.
appreciate: 感激
我很感激
-Caroline: I have got your costume. It's all here.
costume: 服装,装束
我帮你拿了服装 都在这里了
-Bonnie: Seriously?
seriously: 认真地,严重地,严肃地

不是吧
-Caroline: Come on
拜托
Can someone please be excited about the Halloween
excited: 兴奋的,激动的,活跃的 Halloween: 万圣节前夕
有人能高高兴兴的迎接万圣节吗
I just wanna have fun, you know.
我只是想玩玩而已
Just some silly, fluffy, Damon-free fun.
silly: 傻瓜,愚蠢的 fluffy: 无内容的
只是一种愚蠢 无聊 没有Damon的快乐
-Bonnie: Isn't this the one you got from Damon?
这不是你从Damon那里拿的吗
-Caroline: Yep. Wear or toss it. I don't care
toss: 投掷,被乱扔
对 或戴或扔随便你 我不管
I just want it gone.
我只是不想再看到它
Have you seen Elena?
看见Elena了吗
Do you know what she is wearing?
你知道她要穿什么吗
-Bonnie: I was with grams all weekend. I haven't talked to her.
我整个周末都和奶奶在一起 还没和她联系
Maybe, she's with Stephen.
或许她和Stephen在一起
-Caroline: Riding to his castle on his white horse
castle: 城堡
骑着白马到他的城堡去吗
-Bonnie: Don't be bitter. It provokes wrinkles.
bitter: 苦的,痛苦的 provoke: 驱使 wrinkle: 皱纹
别酸了 会长皱纹的
-Stefan: Coffee is our friend.
咖啡很好
It's the caffeine. It circulates through our veins
caffeine: 咖啡因,茶精 circulate: 使循环,使流通 vein: 血管
咖啡因能让我们血液循环
And warms our bodies.
让身体暖和
So we are not so cold to the touch.
touch: 接触,触动
这样别人碰到我们就不会觉得太冷
-Vicki: What if I wanna drink human blood?
human: 人的,人类的 blood: 血,血液
如果我想喝人血怎么办
-Stefan: You gotta have to learn to live with that urge.
gotta: 必须(等于have got to) live with: 忍受,接受 urge: 强烈的欲望,迫切的冲动
你得学着习惯那种冲动
And fight it one a daily basis, one day a time.
daily: 每日的 basis: 基础
每天和它斗争一次
-Vicki: Oh, God. Don't start with the whole little twelve steps thing.
天啊 别说这些规章制度了
School Counselor has been down that road And it doesn't work for me.
school counselor: 学校辅导员 counselor: 顾问
学校辅导员已经说得够多了 那对我没用
-Stefan: It can work. It's your choice, Viki.
有用的 你可以做这样的决定 Vicki
-Vicki: So you've never tasted human blood.
taste: 尝,体验
这么说你从未吸过人血
-Stefan: Not in a long time.
很久没有了
-Vicki: How long?
多久
-Stefan: Years and years.
很多年
I'm not proud of my brother's behaviour
proud: 自豪的,得意的 behaviour: 行为
我对我哥哥的做法感到很羞愧
-Vicki: Oh, does this sketchy feeling ever go away
sketchy: 写生风格的,概略的
这抓狂的感觉就不能消停一会吗
It's like I have a massive hangover
massive: 大量的,巨大的,厚重的 hangover: 宿醉
这就像是在经历那种超级难受的宿醉
This daylight thing is a bitch
daylight:

日光 bitch: 婊子,牢骚事
不能见光真他妈的烦透了
I need more blood.
我需要吸血
Where's your bathroom? I have to pee.
bathroom: 厕所 pee: 撒尿
厕所在哪儿 我要小便
Why do I have to pee? I thought I was dead.
为什么我想上厕所 我不是已经死了吗
-Stefan: I'm going to, Un-- I'm gonna get her some more.
我出去一下 再给她多弄点回来
Right.

I will be quick.
我很快回来
-Vicki: My body is feeling really funky
funky: 【蛮特别的】
我的身体很燥热
It's a good funk, but it's wierd
weird: 怪异的,不可思议的
但还不错真是奇怪
-Elena: Who Are you calling? -
你在给谁打电话
-Vicki: Jeremy
Jeremy
-Elena: Vicki, you can't see Jeremy any more
Vick 你不能再见Jeremy了
-Vicki: Oh, come on. Don't you start.
算了吧 别来这套
I'm gonna see whoever I want to see
whoever: 任何人
我想见谁就见谁
-Elena: Even though you could hurt him?
even though: 虽然,即使 even: 甚至,即使 though: 虽然,尽管
尽管你可能会伤害他吗
-Vicki: I would never hurt Jeremy
我绝不会伤害他
-Elena: I know you think that
我知道你也不想
But I can't take that risk
risk: 风险,冒险
但我不能冒险
You gonna have to Let Jeremy go now oh really
现在不能和Jeremy再来往
-Vicki: Oh really
是吗
And how long have you been preparing
prepare: 准备
这个"你不是好女孩"的演说
A "you're not good enough" speech?
speech: 演讲,演说
你花多少时间准备的啊
I'm presuming it predates the whole vampire thing.
presume: 推测,相信 predate: 在日期上早于… vampire: 吸血鬼
我认为正是这样让我成为了受害者
-Elena: All I'm saying is
我只想说
Jeremy is not geting involved in any of this.
involve with: 与…有密切联系 involve: 牵涉
不要把Jeremy卷入这些事情里面来
I mean it, Vicki.
I mean it: 我是认真的 mean: 意味,意欲,用意
我是认真的 Vicki
-Vicki: Or what?
如果我坚持呢
Let's get one thing straight, you perky little bitch
straight: 直接的,坦率的 perky: 神气的,得意洋洋的
让我给你讲清楚一点 你这个小贱人
You had my brother whipped for 15 years.
whip: <口语> 彻底击败
你让我弟弟等了15年
15 years, and then you dumpted him.
dumpt: 任意抛弃
15年啊 然后你又甩了他
When I look at you
我一看见你
That is all I see
就想到这些
Just so you know.
你明白了吧
And I'm gonna see Jeremy whenever I wanna see Jeremy
whenever: 无论何时,随便什么时候
还有我想见Jeremy的时候我就要见到他
Because I have some fun new toys to play with,
toy: 玩具
因为我有新玩意儿要跟他分享
And I won't think twice of ripping your little head off.
rip: 撕,锯 rip head off: 把头拧下来
如果我想要你的命的话我绝不会手软的
You got it
听明白了吗
-Elena: She threatened me
threaten:

威胁,恐吓 on edge: 紧张,急切 edge: 边缘
她威胁我
-Stefan: She's on edge
她撑不了多久了
Imagining every sense in your body
imagine: 想象 sense: 感觉,官能
想一下你身体里的每个细胞
Operating at super speed
operate: 运转 speed: 速度,快速
都在飞速增长
I mean, she's uncomfortable in her own skin,
uncomfortable: 不舒服的,不安的 skin: 皮肤,外皮
她很不舒服 全身毛孔发胀
And then when you throw on her other issues
issue: 问题,争点
然后你又用话刺激她
-Elena: How long before it settles? Hours, days, weeks?
settle: 解决
要多久才能恢复 几小时几天还是几星期
-Stefan: There's no rule book.
rule: 规则,规定
我也说不准
-Elena: Well how long before you learn to control it
control: 控制,掌控
那你要多久才能控制它
-Stefan: A while
a while: 一会儿 while: 一会儿,一段时间
要一段时间
But I didn't have anybody helping me.
没有人帮助我
I have to do it on my own.
所有的都得我自己来
The thing is
问题还在于
It's hard to resist certain people,
resist: 抵制,抗拒 certain: 某些,某几个
很难去反抗一些人
Especially when you are new.
especially: 尤其
尤其是你还是个新面孔的时候
It's difficult to separate your feelings.
separate: 使分离,分开
要将感情划清界限也是很难的
Love, lost, anger, desire--
desire: 欲望,要求
爱 迷失 愤怒和欲望
It can all blur into one urge,
blur: 玷污,沾上污迹 urge: 强烈的欲望,迫切的要求
什么复杂的情感都会涌出化作
Hunger
饥渴
-Elena: What does that mean?
什么意思
-Stefan: It means that Jeremy can't see her. Not now
就是说Jeremy不能见她 至少现在不能
She might not be able to resist him,
resist: 抵抗,抵制,忍耐
她可能会有点自控力
And she could hurt him.
但可能还是会伤害到他
-Elena: Or worse
worse: 更坏的,更差的
甚至害死他
-Stefan: I'm not gonna let anybody get hurt.
我不会让任何人受伤害的
-Elena: I need to get going
我得走了
-Stefan: Elena
Elena
-Elena: Please Stephan. This is only so much I can take.
求你了 Stephan 我已经受够了
-Damon: What are you doing
你在干什么
-Vicki: Just contemplating the next hundred of years
contemplate: 沉思,冥思苦想 hundred: 百,百个
就这样发呆发到下个世纪
Why did you do it
你为什么对我那样做
-Damon: I was...

Bored
bored: 无聊的,烦人的
很无聊
-Vicki: You did this to me out of boredom
boredom: 厌倦,令人厌烦的事物
就因为无聊你就那样对我
-Damon: It's one of the pitfalls of eternity.
pitfall: 缺陷 eternity: 永远
永生可能出现的问题之一就是无聊
-Vicki: Now I'm bored
我现在很无聊
And all I can think about is blood.
我只想要吸血
I just want some blood.
除了血
I can't think about anything

else. What is that about?
我简直不能思考 这是为什么
-Damon: That'll ease up.
ease up: 减轻,缓和,放松 ease: 减轻,缓和,放松
这种情况经常发生
You've just been cooped up all day.
coop up: 把…关起来,禁闭 coop: 限制,拘禁
你整天都被关在这里
Let's go
走吧
-Vicki: Where?
去哪儿
-Damon: Your life was pathetic.
pathetic: 可怜的,悲哀的
你的人生已经够可悲的了
Your afterlife doesn't have to be.
afterlife:来世,死后的生活
而你的余生就应该精彩点了
-Stefan: What are you doing
你在干什么
-Damon: She's been cooped up in your room all day.
她被关在你房里一整天了
She is not Anne Frank.
他不是一个囚徒
-Stefan: No no no no. Hey hey
不行不行
Now is not the time for this.
现在不能带她出去
-Damon: If you are gonna teach her, teach her.
我们得教教她
Show her what it's all about.
让她看看吸血鬼是怎样的
-Stefan: She could hurt someone
她会伤害别人
-Damon: I'm not taking her to Disneyland.
Disneyland: 迪士尼乐园
我又不带她去迪斯尼
We're going in the front yard.
front: 前面的 yard: 院子,庭院
我们就去院子走走
Come on
来吧
-Stefan: Bad idea, Damon
最好不要这样做 Damon
-Damon: She is a vimpire, Stephan.
她是个吸血鬼 斯特凡
She should know the perks.
perks: 特别待遇
她应该知道些小技巧
-Vicki: Like what?
比如什么
-Damon: Like...
比如
-Vicki: Whoa. How did you do that?
你是如何做到的
-Damon: Come on, Vicki
试试 Vicki
Live a little. No pun intended
pun: 双关语,俏皮话 intend: 打算,想要,意指
活出些自我 这个活没有双关的意思
Uh, my bad.
我的错
-Vicki: Matt?
Matt
-Matt: Vicki?
Vicki
That's you?
是你吗
Get in here.
进来啊
-Vicki: In a minute.
等一下
-Matt: Please come inside, I've been worried.
快进来吧 我一直在担心你
God, you're ok.
谢天谢地 你没事
Where were you, Vick.
你上哪儿去了 Vick
-Vicki: It's no big deal.
没什么可说的
Dropped it, already.
drop: 终止
都已经忘了
-Matt:Three people were murdered in the woods.
murder: 谋杀,凶杀
林子里有三个人被谋杀了
The cops were looking for you, they wanna qustion you.
cop: 警察
警察一直在找你 他们想找你问话
-Vicki: They know where I live.
他们知道我住哪儿
-Matt: Everyone was worry about you.
每个人都很担心你
-Vicki: I'm back now, just let it go.
我现在回来了 别再提了
-Matt: Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
I’d freaking search party looking out for you
freak: 反复无常的 search party: 搜索队,搜索救援组
你去进行你那疯狂的吸毒之旅后
When you were off on your crazy drug trip.
crazy: 疯狂的 trip: 旅行 drug: 毒品,药
我发了疯似地找你
And you want me to let it go?
结果你想让我别提了
-Vicki: My head hurts.
我的头

好痛
-Matt: You think.
你想想吧
Stefan, what are you doing here?
Stefan 你来这儿干嘛
-Stefan: Is Vicki home? Yeah.
Vicki在家吗
-Matt: Yeah.

-Stefan: Can I see her please?
我能见见她吗
-Vicki: Dot's let him in, I don't want him in here.
别让他进来 我不想他进来
-Matt: Did he do something to you?
他对你做过了什么吗
-Vicki: No, I just don't want him in here.
没有 我只是不想他进来
Just let me come in, so I can explain myself.
让我进去吧 我能说明情况
-Matt: I don't know what's going on, but I think you'd leave now.
我不知道发生了什么 但我想你该走了
-Stefan: Matt, please.
Matt 拜托了
-Matt: No, Stefan.
不行 Stefan
-Jeremy: You get to call me, Vicki.
Vicki 你得打给我
I don't get what's going on with you. Just call me, please.
我不知道你怎么了 打给我吧 拜托
-Elena: So, do you wanna hang out tonight?
hang out: <俚语> 消磨时间,闲荡
今晚想出去玩吗
We can go to the Halloween thing at school.
我们可以去学校过万圣节前夜
It could be fun.
会很好玩的
-Jeremy: Good, sure, sounds...sounds fun,
sound: 听起来
好的 当然 听起来...很有意思
Can't wait.
都等不及了
-Elena: I know you are upset about Vicki.
upset: 心烦的
我知道你很担心Vicki
I heard you called mad.
mad: 疯狂的,发疯的
你打电话时都快疯了
But you can’t be with her.
但是你没法跟她在一起了
She needs you to get better.
她需要慢慢好起来
The best thing you can do for her is let her go.
你能为她做的最好的事 就是放她走
-Jeremy: What does that even mean let her go.
放她走是什么意思
Oh, ok, sure, she was such an expert on letting people go, right?
expert: 专家,能手
对啊 她是个让别人走的专家 对吧
-Elena: I know you may not see it yet.
我知道你也许还不清楚情况
But trust me, Jer, it's for the best.
但是相信我 Jer 这对大家都好
-Jeremy: For months from Mum and Dad dead, I feel like a crap.
crap: 废物
爸妈走后几个月里 我都觉得自己是个废物
Well, nothing really even matter a crap.
甚至连废物都不如
Now all of a sudden, I got these moments,
sudden: 突然的,快速的
突然有一些瞬间
And things started to feel just a little bit better,
让我觉得情况在慢慢好起来
And Vicki was in every single one of them.
而这每个瞬间里 都有Vicki
So you may not see it.
你可能不清楚
But trust me. Keeping me away from her is not for the best.
相信我 拆散我们不是好事
-Vicki: Stuck with Matt. Meet me?
我被Matt缠住了 来找我好吗
-Jeremy: Yes. Where?
当然 在哪见
-Vicki: School. It’s Halloween!!
学校 今晚是万圣夜
-Tyler: Seidel? For the ladies? It’s a lot with special.
seidel: (有时也指有盖的)大杯啤酒 special: 特别的
喝啤酒吗 女士的 特别口味
No way,
算了
Last year I was h

ang over untill Thanksgiving.
hang: 悬挂,中止,垂下,悬而未决
去年我醉到感恩节才清醒过来
-Caroline: Wait, I am going to drink
等等 我喝点
Untill someone is hot enough to make out with me.
make out with: 挑逗
直到有帅哥来跟我做爱
-Tyler: Sounds like a plan.
好主意
-Man: How many Martinies have you had?
martini: 马提尼(一种鸡尾酒)
你喝了几杯马提尼了
-Dessie Becano: Ahh, don't stuck with me.
stuck with: 肩负 stuck: 被卡住的,不能动的
别管我
-Man: Can we go now? We are leaving for the Halloween party.
leave for: 动身去
我们走吧 去万圣节派对
Let's go.
走吧
-Dessie Becano: So go ahead.
ahead: 向前的 go ahead: 去做吧
你走吧
I'd like to finish my drink.
我要把酒喝完
-Damon: Let me guess.
我来猜猜看
Dessie Becanon.
你是Dessie Becanon
I love the guess-beaten look.
beaten: 被打败了的
我喜欢这种猜对了的感觉
-Dessie Becano: I've met you before.
我以前见过你
Aren't you Caroline Phobos' boyfriend?
你不是Caroline Phobos的男朋友吗
-Damon: No, she had the school girl's crush on me.
crush: <俚语>迷恋
她对我有那种女学生般的崇拜感
It's cute. But I had to let her down. Easy.
cute: 可爱的 let down: 使失望,放下
很可爱 但我必须拒绝她 很简单
-Dessie Becano: It's Damon, right?
你叫达蒙 对吧
-Damon: Oh, you remember me.
你记得我啊
-Dessie Becano: You have a face that's hard to forget.
你有张令人难忘的脸
What's your last name, Damon?
你姓什么 Damon
-Damon: Salvatore
Salvatore
-Dessie Becano: Are you in any relation with Zach?
relation: 关系,亲属关系
你和Zach是亲戚吗
-Damon: Zach is my uncle.
uncle: 舅舅
Zach是我舅舅
How do you know Zach?
你怎么认识扎克的
-Dessie Becano: Are you ok?
你没事吧
-Damon: Yes, because something is in my eye.
没事 有东西进眼睛了
-Dessie Becano: Well, I know Zach from the Founders' Council.
founder: 创始人,建立者 council: 委员会,理事会,地方议会
我在创始人委员会认识他的
You know, the Salvatores were born in this town's Original saddles.
original: 原始的,最初的 saddle: 鞍,车座
Salvatore家的人是镇上的老居民了
-Damon: Yes, they were.
是的 没错
I wasn't aware that Zach was remembered.
我没想还有人记得Zach
I just recently come back home
recently: 最近,新近
我最近才回到这里
And really haven't had chance to meet any of these friends.
还没什么机会和朋友们相聚
-Dessie Becano: Would you tell him to return my calls.
你能让他给我回电话吗
I've left several messages.
message: 消息
我给他留了好几条信息了
-Damon: Zach were out of the town. It's forbidden.
forbidden: 被禁止的,严禁的,禁用的
Zach出城了 打不了电话
But if it is about the vervain
vervain: 马鞭草
但如果是关于马鞭草的


-Dessie Becano: You know about the vervain?
你也知道马鞭草的事
-Damon: Well, I'm a Salvatore. Of course I do.
我姓Salvatore 当然知道
-Dessie Becano: Of course.

-Damon: Cheers.
干杯
-Matt: You wear Plastic Surgery costum too. Ah?
plastic: 造型的,可塑的 surgery: 外科手术
你也扮《整容惊魂》里的角色啊
-Elena: Yes, I just didn't know any other clothes coming to me
是啊 我一小时前
Untill an hour ago.
才想到选这套的
-Matt: Me either.
我也是
And you are going as... you?
你扮什么 你自己吗
-Elena: He's not talking to me right now. We've gotten into a fight.
他现在不和我说话 我们吵架了
-Matt: I got into with Vicki too when she got home.
Vicki回家后 我也和她吵了一架
I tried not to stuck with her tonight, but...
我今晚不想管她的 但
Part of me just din't want her out of my sight.
sight: 视力,视野
我还是不能让她离开我的视线
-Elena: She's here?
她在这里吗
-Matt: Yes, you can't miss her. She's a vampire.
是 你可不能错过 她扮吸血鬼
-Elena: Oh, where did Jeremy go?
Jeremy去哪了
-Matt: Elena, what's the matter?
Elena 怎么了
-Elena: I'm going. I got to find him.
我要走了 我得找到他
-Vicki: What? You're following me now?
什么意思 你在跟踪我吗
-Stefan: You don't really give me much of the choice.
我别无选择
-Vicki: Let me out of here.
让我出去
-Stefan: You shouldn't have been here.
你不该来这里
Crowds like this will make it even harder for you
crowd: 群众,人群
人群会让你
To make yourself under control.
under control: 出于控制之下,情况正常
更难自控
-Vicki: I'm fine.
我没事
-Stefan: Really?
真的吗
No headache? Your stomach has not agonized you?
headache: 头疼 stomach: 胃 agonize: 使极其痛苦,折磨
头不疼 胃不疼吗
Not feeling light headed? Or anxious or cranky?
anxious: 焦虑的 cranky: 暴躁的,古怪的
没有头重脚轻 焦虑烦躁的感觉吗
Like if somebody look at you in a wrong way,
感觉就像如果有人你看着不顺眼
You can just rape their head off.
rape: 掠夺,抢夺
就会去把他们的头拧下来
Do you know what's that called?
知道这叫什么吗
It's called hunger.
饥饿感
And it only will get worse and worse every minute.
worse and worse: 越来越差,每况愈下
这只会愈演愈烈
That you pretend like it's not controling you.
pretend: 假装,假扮
但你在假装没有被饥饿控制
-Damon: So you need vervain?
你想要马鞭草是吗
-Dessie Becano: Yes.
是的
My husband and I only have flowers
我们只有些它的花
Which his parents left him.
我丈夫的父母留给他的
And Zach had promised
但 Zach保证过
He could supply us with more.
要给我们一些
-Damon: Well, I talked to him all the time.
每次都是我跟他说
So why don't they just ask him?
为什么大家不直接找他

要呢
How much you need, I mean how many people do you think?
要多少 你觉得有多少人需要
-Dessie Becano: Well, these are children, of course
当然 有孩子们
Of course
当然
And friends, family
还有朋友 家人
And everyone on the council.
以及委员会里的所有人
-Damon: The council?
委员会
-Dessie Becano: Zach knows how many.
Zach知道有多少人
You know, I am so late
太晚了
My husband is not going to be happy with me.
我丈夫会生气的
-Damon: Well, are you happy with your husband?
你和你丈夫在一起高兴吗
-Dessie Becano: You're flirting with me.
flirt with: 同调情 flirt: 调情,玩弄
你在和我调情
-Damon: You flirt with me first.
你先和我调情的
-Dessie Becano: True.

-Damon: Let me escort you to the school.
escort: 陪同,护送
我护送你去学校吧
It's not safe out there alone.
独自出去不安全
I mean I've seen ten vampires tonight.
我今晚看到10个吸血鬼了
-Dessie Becano: Only the real ones were easy to find.
真的吸血鬼很容易就能被找出来
-Damon: How is that search going?
怎么找
-Dessie Becano: We had the Founders' Party.
我们开创始者聚会
And anyone arrived during the day
白天来的
Was eliminated as suspect.
eliminate: 消除,排除 suspect: 嫌疑犯,可疑的
会被当做嫌疑犯除掉
And otherwise we were just dead and so.
otherwise: 否则
不然的话我们可能都死了
I gonna go.
我要走了
-Damon: Ok

-Elena: Thank god.
谢天谢地
-Stefan: What's the matter?
怎么了
-Elena: I lost track of Jeremy. I was worried.
lose track of: 失去与…的联系 track: 踪迹
我跟丢了Jeremy 正着急呢
-Matt: What's going on?
怎么了
-Stefan: Hey, uh, Everything's fine.
一切安好
-Vicki: I told you to quit bothering me.
quit: 停止,放弃 bother: 烦扰,打扰
你说了别来烦我
-Elena: No, Vicki. Don't do this.
不是的 Vicki 别这么说
-Vicki: Matt, He won't leave me alone.
Matt 他不会不理我的
-Matt: You need the back off, man.
back off: 让开
你滚远点 老兄
-Elena: Matt, it's..it's ok.
Matt没事的
-Matt: No! It's not ok. What the hell is your problem?
hell: 究竟,该死,见鬼
不 有事 你是不是有毛病啊
-Elena: Stafen, she's gone.
Stafen 她不见了
-Stefan: I'm trying to help her.
我在帮她
-Jeremy: Vicki, you just scare me.
scare: 惊吓
Vicki你吓到我了
-Vicki: I'm sorry.
不好意思
Come on.
跟我来
-Jeremy: Ok.

-Damon: So..Where'd Caroline ran up to?
你知道Caroline跑哪去了吗
-Bonnie: Do yourself a favor, Damon.
favor: 喜爱,欢心,赞成
别浪费口舌了 Damon
Don't ask me about Caroline.
不要向我打听Caroline
-Damon: Oh, but Bonnie, so loyal.
loyal: 忠诚的,忠心的
别这样 Bonnie 这么忠心啊
-Bonnie: Just stay away from her.
你离她远点
-Damon:Where'd you get that?
那个项链哪来的
-Bonnie

: From a friend.
一朋友给的
-Damon: Caroline?
Caroline给的吗
You know that's mine, don't you?
你应该知道那是我的吧
-Bonnie: Not any more.
不再是了
-Damon: Funny.
有意思
I'd like it back, please.
现在请你把它给我
-Bonnie: I'm not giving it to you.
我是不会把它给你的
I'll give it to Caroline. She can give to you if she feels like it.
我要还给Caroline 如果她愿意还给你就还给你
-Damon: Or I could just take it right now.
那我就自己拿了
-Elena: Jeremy
Jeremy
-Jeremy: I was so worry about you.
我真担心你
-Vicki: I'm fine now, but...
我很好 不过
I gotta leave.
我要走了
-Jeremy: What? Where?
什么 去哪
-Vicki: I gotta get out of here, Jer.
我要离开这里 Jer
I just, I can't live at home with Matt.
我只是 我不能回Matt那里
He just dosen't get it
他是不会明白的
-Jeremy: No, You can't, You can't just leave.
不行 你不能走
-Vicki: Come with me.
跟我来
If you come with me, we can be together forever.
如果你跟我来 我们就能永远在一起了
-Jeremy: Ok.

Yeah.
好的
-Vicki: Really? I know it's so cool. I know it's awesome.
awesome: 可怕的,引起敬畏的
真的吗 真是太酷了 真是太棒了
-Jeremy: What? What is it?
怎么 怎么了
Vicki?
Vicki
Vicki. Vicki. What the hell?
Vicki Vicki 你干嘛
Oh, my god!
我的天哪
No! Stop!
不要 住手
No!
不要
-Elena: Viki! No!
Vicki 住手
No.
不要
-Jeremy: Vicki
Vicki
-Stefan: Go, get inside,
快走 进屋去
Go!
快走
-Jeremy: Vicki Vicki Vicki Vicki Vicki Vicki Vicki Vicki
-Elena: Get him out of here.
把他弄走
-Damon: What?
干嘛
-Stefan: I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
-Grandma: What happened to you?
你怎么了
-Bonnie: I did something I don't know.
我都不知道自己干了些什么
It came from my necklace.
necklace: 项链
是我的项链驱使的
-Grandma: Where'd you get that?
你从哪弄到的
-Bonnie: It's part my costume, it's piece of junk.
costume: 服装,装束,戏装 junk: 废物
那是我服装的一部分 一个无关紧要的装饰物而已
-Grandma: That piece of junk belongs to
无关紧要? 你知道吗
One of the most powerful witches of our family.
witch: 巫婆,女巫
它属于我们家族里最强大的女巫之一
Let me show you.
我给你看
There she is.
就是她
Emily Bennet.
Emily Bennet
Your great great great great grandmother.
你的曾曾曾祖母
And there is your necklace.
照片上的那个就是你的项链了
-Damon: You should go. I got this.
你走吧 这里我来
-Elena: You did this. This is your fault.
fault: 过错,错误
这是你干的 是你的错
-Damon: You confuse me for someone with remorse.
confuse: 使混乱,使困惑 remorse: 懊悔,同情
虽然你懊悔 不过别怪在我头上
None of this matters to me.
matter: 有关系
我什么都不在乎
None of it.
一切无所谓
-Elena:

People die around you. How could it not matter?
你周围的人接连送命 怎么能说无所谓呢
It matters and you know it.
你也知道 明明是有所谓的
-Damon: You need to leave.
你得走了
Your wounds are bleeding.
wound: 创伤,伤口 bleed: 出血,渗出
你的伤口在流血
And you need to leave.
你 得 走 了
-Matt: Elena. Hey! Have you seen...
Elena 有没有见到...
Whoa. What... what happened?
怎么回事
-Elena: Nothing. Some idiot with some fake blood got me.
idiot: 笨蛋,傻瓜,白痴 fake: 假货,伪造的
没什么 一个蠢蛋用假血喷了我
I'm gonna go home and shower.
shower: 淋浴
我得回家去洗个澡
-Matt: I can't find Vicki. She totally bailed on me.
bail on: 放弃 bail: 帮助某人脱离困境,保释
我找不到Vicki了 她根本不理我了
-Elena: I don't know where she is.
我不知道她去哪了
-Matt: Is this what I'm in for a lifetime of worrying about her?
lifetime: 一生的,一生
我命中注定这辈子都得为她操心吗
-Elena: You're a good brother, Matt.
你是个好哥哥 Matt
-Matt: Yeah. Maybe she went home.
好吧 也许她回家了
-Elena: Maybe...
也许吧
-Matt: Okay.
好的
-Elena: Where is he?
他在哪
-Stefan: Inside.
里面
-Elena: Do you understand what happened tonight?
你明白今晚发生了什么吗
-Jeremy: No...
不明白
I don't understand. I mean I know what I saw, but...
我不明白 我知道自己看见了什么
I don't understand.
但我不明白
-Elena: She was going to kill me.
她要杀我
-Jeremy: Now she is dead. Vicki is dead.
现在她死了 Vicki死了
-Elena: I...I'm so sorry. Jer.
我真的很抱歉 Jer
-Jeremy: Make it stop. It hurts.
不要碰 痛死了
-Elena: Shh,Shh, Shh. It's okay...It's okay.
没事的 都会好的
-Jeremy: Why does everybody have to die on me?
为什么我周围的人都要死去
-Elena: Oh, my god. Come here.
天呐 快过来
-Elena: Are you ok?
你还好吗
-Stefan: I...uh...I wanted to help her.
我 我本想帮她的
But, instead...uh...
结果却...
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
-Elena: He's a mess.
a mess: 一团糟,混乱
他现在是一团糟
I don't want him going through this again.
going through: 熬过,走过
我不想让他再经历这些了
He is just a kid.
他只是个孩子
-Stefan: Elena, what can I do?
Elena 那我能做些什么
What can I do to help? I'll do anything..
我能怎么帮他 任何事都行
-Elena: Can you make him forget?
你能让他忘却吗
-Stefan: I can't do that.
我不能那么做
-Elena: Stefan, please!
Stefan 拜托了
I don't know how he'll ever get past this?
get past: 使通过,(时间)超过,晚于
我不知道他该如何从这些事中走出来
I just want him to forget everything that happened.
我只想让他忘记发生的所有事
-Stefan: If I did. There's no guarantee that it would work.
guarantee: 保证,担保
即使我做了也不

能保证会有用
Because of who I am. Because of how I live.
因为我就是这样的人 这就是我做人的原则
I don't have the ability do it right.
ability: 能力,才能
我没有能力做好它
-Damon: I can do it.
我能
If this is what you want.
如果这是你想要的
I'll do it.
我会去做
-Elena: It's what I want.
这是我想要的
-Damon: What you want me now?
你现在想要我怎么做
-Elena: I want you to tell him...
我想要你告诉他
That Vicki left town.
Vicki离开小镇了
And she's not coming back.
而且她不会再回来了
That he shouldn't look for her or worry about her.
告诉他不该找她 或担心她
He's gotta miss her,
他会想念她
But he's know that's for the best.
但他知道 这样对大家都好
-Elena: Part of me wishes that I could forget, too...
我也想过 希望自己可以忘记一切
Forget meeting you.
忘记认识你
Finding out what you are
忘记发现了你的本来面目
And everthing that's happened since.
以及之后发生的所有事情
-Stefan: If that's what you want.
如果你想这样的话
-Elena: Yes, it is.
是的
Because I don't want it to be like this.
因为我不想这样下去
I don't wanna feel like this.
我不想这么痛苦
But I can't.
可我不能忘
With everything that's happened...
发生了这么多的事
I can't lose the way I feel about you.
我不能忘记对你的感觉
-Damon: It's done
搞定了

相关主题
相关文档
最新文档