新概念第一册课文和翻译

新概念第一册课文和翻译
新概念第一册课文和翻译

课文1 对不起!

1. Excuse me!

对不起

2. Yes?

什么事?

3. Is this your handbag?

这是您的手提包吗?

4. Pardon?

对不起,请再说一遍。

5. Is this your handbag?

这是您的手提包吗?

6. Yes, it is.

是的,是我的。

7. Thank you very much.

非常感谢!

课文3 对不起,先生。

8. My coat and my umbrella please.

请把我的大衣和伞拿给我。

9. Here is my ticket.

这是我(寄存东西)的牌子。

10. Thank you, sir.

谢谢,先生。

11. Number five.

是5号。

12. Here's your umbrella and your coat.

这是您的伞和大衣

13. This is not my umbrella.

这不是我的伞。

14. Sorry sir.

对不起,先生。

15. Is this your umbrella?

这把伞是您的吗?

16. No, it isn't.

不,不是!

17. Is this it?

这把是吗?

18. Yes, it is.

是,是这把

19. Thank you very much.

非常感谢。课文5 很高兴见到你。20. Good morning.

早上好。

21. Good morning, Mr. Blake.

早上好,布莱克先生。22. This is Miss Sophie Dupont.

这位是索菲娅.杜邦小姐。

23. Sophie is a new student.

索菲娅是个新学生。24. She is French.

她是法国人。

25. Sophie, this is Hans.

索菲娅,这位是汉斯。26. He is German.

他是德国人。

27. Nice to meet you.

很高兴见到你。

28. And this is Naoko.

这位是直子。

29. She's Japanese.

她是日本人。

30. Nice to meet you.

很高兴见到你。

31. And this is Chang-woo.

这位是昌宇。

32. He's Korean.

他是韩国人。

33. Nice to meet you.

很高兴见到你。

34. And this is Luming.

这位是鲁明。

35. He is Chinese.

他是中国人。

36. Nice to meet you.

很高兴见到你。

37. And this is Xiaohui.

这位是晓惠。

38. She's Chinese, too.

她也是中国人。

39. Nice to meet you.

很高兴见到你。

课文7 你是教师吗?40. I am a new student.

我是个新学生,

41. My name's Robert.

我的名字叫罗伯特。42. Nice to meet you.

很高兴见到你。

43. My name's Sophie.

我的名字叫索菲娅。44. Are you French?

你是法国人吗?

45. Yes, I am.

是的,我是法国人。46. Are you French too?

你也是法国人吗?47. No, I am not.

不,我不是。

48. What nationality are you?

你是哪国人?

49. I'm Italian.

我是意大利人。

50. Are you a teacher?

你是教师吗?

51. No, I'm not.

不,我不是。

52. What's your job?

你是做什么工作的?53. I'm a keyboard operator.

我是电脑录入员。54. What's your job?

你是做什么工作的?55. I'm an engineer.

我是工程师。

课文9 今天好吗?

56. Hello, Helen.

你好,海伦

57. Hi, Steven.

你好,史蒂文

58. How are you today?

你今天好吗?

59. I'm very well, thank you.

很好,谢谢你。

60. And you?

你好吗?61. I'm fine, thanks.

很好,谢谢。

62. How is Tony?

托尼好吗?

63. He's fine, thanks.

他很好,谢谢。

64. How's Emma?

埃玛好吗?

65. She's very well, too, Helen.

她也很好,海伦。

66. Goodbye, Helen.

再见,海伦。

67. Nice to see you.

见到你真高兴。

68. Nice to see you, too, Steven.

我见到你也很高兴,史蒂文。

69. Goodbye.

再见。

课文11 这是你的衬衫吗?70. Whose shirt is that?

那是谁的衬衫?

71. Is this your shirt, Dave?

戴夫,这是你的衬衫吗?72. No. Sir.

不,先生。

73. It's not my shirt.

这不是我的衬衫。

74. This is my shirt.

这是我的衬衫。

75. My shirt's blue.

我的衬衫是蓝色的。

76. Is this shirt Tim's?

这件衬衫是蒂姆的吗?

77. Perhaps it is, sir.

也许是,先生。

78. Tim's shirt's white.

蒂姆的衬衫是白色的。

79. Tim!

蒂姆!

80. Yes, sir?

什么事,先生。

81. Is this your shirt?

这是你的衬衫吗?

82. Yes, sir.

是的,先生。

83. Here you are.

给你。

84. Catch!

接着!

85. Thank you, sir.

谢谢您,先生。

$课文13 一件新连衣裙

86. What colour's your new dress?

你的新连衣裙是什么颜色的?

87. It's green.

是绿色的。

88. Come upstairs and see it.

到楼上来看看吧。

89. Thank you.

谢谢。

90. Look! Here it is!

瞧,就是这件。

91. That's nice dress.

这是件很好看的衣服。

92. It's very smart.

真漂亮。

93. My hat's new, too.

我的帽子也是新的。

94. What colour is it?

是什么颜色的?

95. It's the same colour.

一样的颜色,

96. It's green, too.

也是绿的。

97. That is a lovely hat!

真是一顶可爱的帽子!

$课文15 请出示你们的护照98. Are you Swedish?

你们是瑞典人吗?

99. No, we are not.

不,我们不是瑞典人。100. We are Danish.

我们是丹麦人。

101. Are your friends Danish, too?

你们的朋友也是丹麦人吗?102. No, they aren't.

不,他们不是丹麦人。103. They are Norwegian.

他们是挪威人。

104. Your passports, please.

请出示们的护照。

105. Here they are.

给您。

106. Are these your cases?

这些是你们的箱子吗?

107. No, they aren't.

不,不是。

108. Our cases are brown.

我们的箱子是棕色的。

109. Here they are.

在这儿呢。

110. Are you tourists?

你们是来旅游的吗?

111. Yes, we are.

是的,我们是来旅游的。

112. Are your friends tourists too?

你们的朋友也是来旅游的吗?113. Yes, they are.

是的,他们也是。

114. That's fine.

好了。

115. Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

$课文17 你好!

116. Come and meet our employees, Mr.Richards.

来见见我们的雇员,理查兹先生。117. Thank you, Mr. Jackson.

谢谢,杰在逊先生。

118. This is Nicola Grey,

这位是尼克拉.格雷,

119. and this is Claire Taylor.

这位是克莱尔.泰勒。

120. How do you do?

你们好!

121. Those women are very hard-working.

那些姑娘很勤快。

122. What are their jobs?

她们是做什么工作的?

123. They're keyboard operators.

她们是电脑录入员。

124. This is Michael Baker,

这位是迈克尔.贝克,125. and this is Jeremy Short.

这位是杰里米.肖特。126. How do you do?

你们好!

127. They aren't very busy!

他们不很忙吧!

128. What are their jobs?

他们是做什么工作的?129. They're sales reps.

他们是推销员,

130. They're very lazy.

他们非常懒。

131. Who is this young man?

这个年轻人是谁?

132. This is Jim.

他是吉姆,

133. He's our office assistant.

是我们办公室的勤杂人员。

$课文19 又累又渴

134. What's the matter, children?

怎么啦,孩子们?

135. We're tired...

我们累了……

136. and thirsty,Mum.

还很渴,妈妈。

137. Sit down here.

坐在这儿吧。

138. Are you all right now?

你们现在好些了吗?139. No, we aren't.

不,还没有。

140. Look!

瞧!

141. There's an ice cream man.

有个卖冰淇淋的。

142. Two ice cream please.

请拿两份冰淇淋。

143. Here you are, children.

拿着,孩子们。

144. Thanks, Mum.

谢谢,妈妈。

145. These ice creams are nice.

这些冰淇淋真好吃。146. Are you all right now?

你们现在好了吗?

147. Yes, we are, thank you!

是的,现在好了,谢谢您!

$课文21 哪一本书?

148. Give me a book please, Jane.

请拿本书给我,简。

149. Which book?

哪一本?

150. This one?

是这本吗?

151. No, not that one.

不,不是那本。

152. The red one.

是那本红皮的。

153. This one?

这本吗?

154. Yes, please.

是的,请给我。

155. Here you are.

给你。

156. Thank you.

谢谢。

$课文23 哪几只杯子

157. Give me some glasses please, Jane.

请拿给我几只玻璃杯,简。158. Which glasses?

哪几只?

159. These glasses?

这几只吗?

160. No, not those.

不,不是那几只。

161. The one on the shelf.

是架子上的那几只。

162. These?

这几只?

163. Yes, please.

是的,请拿给我。

164. Here you are.

给你。

165. Thanks.

谢谢。

$课文25 史密斯太太的厨房

166. Mrs. Smith's kitchen is small.

史密斯夫人的厨房很小。

167. There is a refrigerator in the kitchen.

厨房里有个电冰箱。

168. The refrigerator is white.

冰箱的颜色是白的。

169. It is on the right.

它位于房间右侧。

170. There is an electric cooker in the kitchen.

厨房里有个电灶。

171. The cooker is blue.

电灶的颜色是蓝的。

172. It is on the left.

它位于房间左侧。

173. There is a table in the middle of the room.

房间的中央有张桌子。

174. There is a bottle on the table.

桌子上有个瓶子。

175. The bottle is empty.

瓶子是空的。

176. There is a cup on the table, too.

桌子上还有一只杯子。

177. The cup is clean.

杯子很干净。

$课文27 史密斯太太的客厅

178. Mrs. Smith's living room is large.

史密斯夫人的客厅很大。

179. There is a television in the room.

客厅里有台电视机。

180. The television is near the window.

电视机靠近窗子。

181. There are some magazines on the television.

电视机上放着几本杂志。

182. There is a table in the room.

客厅里有张桌子。

183. There are some newspapers on the table.

桌上放着几份报纸。

184. There are some armchairs in the room.

客厅里有几把扶手椅。

185. The armchairs are near the table.

那些扶手椅靠近桌子。186. There is a stereo in the room.

客厅里有台立体声音响。

187. The stereo is near the door.

音响靠近门。

188. There are some books on the stereo.

音响上面有几本书。

189. There are some pictures in the room.

客厅里有几幅画。

190. The pictures are on the wall.

画挂在墙上。

$课文29 进来,艾米

191. Come in, Amy.

进来,艾米。

192. Shut the door, please.

请把门关上。

193. This bedroom's very untidy.

这卧室太不整洁了。

194. What must I do, Mrs. Jones?

我应该做些什么呢,琼斯夫人?195. Open the window and air the room.

打开窗子,给房间通通风。

196. Then put these clothes in the wardrobe.

然后把这些衣服放进衣橱里去。197. Then make the bed.

再把床整理一下。

198. Dust the dressing table.

掸掉梳妆台上的灰尘。

199. Then sweep the floor.

然后扫扫地。

$课文31 萨利在哪里?

200. Where's Sally, Jack?

杰克,萨莉在哪儿?

201. She's in the garden, Jean.

她在花园里,琼。

202. What's she doing?

她在干什么?

203. She's sitting under the tree.

她正在树荫下坐着。

204. Is Tim in the garden, too?

蒂姆也在花园里吗?

205. Yes, he is.

是的,他也在花园里。

206. He's climbing the tree.

他正在爬树。

207. I beg your pardon?

你说什么?

208. Who's climbing the tree?

谁在爬树?

209. Tim is.

蒂姆在爬树。

210. What about the dog?

那么狗呢?

211. The dog's in the garden, too.

狗也在花园里。

212. It's running across the grass.

它正在草地上跑,

213. It's running after a cat.

在追一只猫。

$课文33 晴天

214. It is a fine day today.

今天天气好。

215. There are some clouds in the sky, 天空中飘着几朵云,

216. but the sun is shining.

但阳光灿烂。

217. Mr. Jones is with his family.

琼斯先生同他的家人在一起。218. They are walking over the bridge.

他们正在过桥。

219. There are some boats on the river.

河上有几艘船。

220. Mr. Jones and his wife are looking at them.

琼斯先生和他的妻子正在看这些船。221. Sally is looking at a big ship.

莎莉正在观看一艘大船。

222. The ship is going under the bridge.

那船正从桥下驶过。

223. Tim is looking at an aeroplane.

蒂姆正望着一架飞机。

224. The aeroplane is flying over the river.

飞机正从河上飞过。

$课文35 我们的村庄

225. This is a photograph of our village.

这是我们村庄的一张照片。

226. Our village is in a valley.

我们的村庄坐落在一个山谷之中。227. It is between two hills.

它们于两座小山之间。

228. The village is on a river.

它靠近一条小河。

229. Here is another photograph of the village.

这是我们村庄的另一张照片。230. My wife and I are walking along the banks of the river.

我和妻子沿河岸走着。

231. We are on the left.

我们在河的左侧。

232. There is a boy in the water.

河里面有个男孩。

233. He is swimming across the river.

他正横渡小河。

234. Here is another photograph.

这是另一张照片。

235. This is the school building.

这是学校大楼。

236. It is beside a park.

它位于公园的旁边。

237. The park is on the right.

公园在右面。

238. Some children are coming out of the building.

一些孩子正从楼里出来。

239. Some of them are going to the park.

他们中有几个正走进公园。

$课文37 做书架

240. You're working hard, George.

你干得真辛苦,乔治。

241. What are you doing?

你在干什么呢?

242. I'm making a bookcase.

我正在做书架。

243. Give me that hammer please, Dan.

请把那把锤子拿给我。丹。244. Which hammer?

哪一把?

245. This one?

是这把吗?

246. No, not that one.

不,不是那把。

247. The big one.

是那把大的。

248. Here you are.

给你。

249. Thanks, Dan.

谢谢。丹。

250. What are you going to do now,George?

你现在打算干什么,乔治?

251. I'm going to paint it.

我打算把它漆一下。

252. What colour are you going to paint it?

你打算把它漆成什么颜色?

253. I'm going to paint it pink.

我想漆成粉红色。

254. Pink!

粉红色!

255. This bookcase isn't for me.

这个书架不是为我做的,

256. It's for my daughter, Susan.

是为我的女儿苏珊做的。

257. Pink's her favourite colour.

粉红色是她最喜欢的颜色。

$课文39 别摔了!

258. What are you going to do with that vase, Penny?

你打算如何处理那共瓶?

259. I'm going to put it on this table, Sam.

我打算把它放在这张桌子上,萨姆。260. Don't do that.

不要放在那儿,

261. Give it to me.

把它给我。

262. What are you going to do with it?

你打算怎么办?

263. I'm going to put it here,

我准备把它入在这儿,

264. in front of the window.

放在窗前。

265. Be careful!

小心点!

266. Don't drop it!

别摔了!

267. Don't put there, Sam.

别放在那儿,萨姆。268. Put it here,

放在这儿,

269. on this shelf.

这个架子上。

270. There we are!

我这里.

271. It's a lovely vase.

这只漂亮的花瓶。

272. Those flowers are lovely, too.

这些花也很漂亮啊。

$课文41 彭妮的提包

273. Is that bag heavy, Penny?

那个提包重吗,彭妮?274. Not very.

不太重。

275. Here!

放在这儿。

276. Put it on this chair.

把它放在这把椅子上。277. What's in it?

里面是什么东西?

278. A piece of cheese.

一块乳酪、

279. A loaf of bread.

一块面包、

280. A bar of soap.

一块肥皂、

281. A bar of Chocolate.

一块巧克力、

282. A bottle of milk.

一瓶牛奶、

283. A pound of sugar.

一磅糖、

284. Half a pound of coffee.

半磅咖啡、

285. A quarter of pound of tea.

1/4 磅茶叶

286. And a tin of tobacco.

和一听烟丝。

287. Is that tin of tobacco for me?

那听烟丝是给我的吗?288. Well, it's certainly not for me!

噢,当然不会给我的!

$课文43 快点!

289. Can you make the tea, Sam?

你会沏茶吗,萨姆?

290. Yes, of course I can, Penny.

会的,我当然会,彭妮。291. Is there any water in this kettle?

这水壶里有水吗?

292. Yes, there is.

有水。

293. Where's the tea?

茶叶在哪儿?

294. It's over there,behind the teapot.

就在那儿,茶壶后面。295. Can you see it?

你看见了吗?

296. I can see the teapot,

茶壶我看见了,

297. but I can't see the tea.

但茶叶没看到。

298. There it is!

那不是么!

299. It's in front of your!

就在你眼前。

300. Ah yes, I can see it now.

噢,是啊,我现在看到了。301. Where are the cups?

茶杯在哪儿呢?

302. There are some in the cupboard.

碗橱里有几只。

303. Can you find them?

你找得到吗?

304. Yes. Here they are.

找得到。就在这儿呢。305. Hurry up, Sam!

快,萨姆。

306. The kettle's boiling!

水开了!$课文45 老板的信

307. Can you come here a minute please, Bob?

请你来一下好吗?鲍勃?

308. Yes, sir?

什么事,先生?

309. Where's Pamela?

帕梅拉在哪儿?

310. She's next door.

她在隔壁,

311. She's in her office, sir.

在她的办公室里,先生。

312. Can she type this letter for me?

她能为我打一下这封信吗?

313. Ask her please.

请问她。

314. Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

315. Can you type this letter for the boss please, Pamela?

请你把这封信给老板打一下可以吗,帕梅拉?

316. Yes, of course I can.

可以,当然可以。

317. Here you are.

给你这信。

318. Thank you, Bob.

谢谢你,鲍勃。

319. Bob!

鲍勃!

320. Yes?

怎么了?

321. What's the letter.

怎么回事?

322. I can't type this letter.

我打不了这封信。

323. I can't read it!

我看不懂这封信,

324. The boss's handwriting is terrible!

老板的书写太糟糕了!

$课文47 一杯咖啡

325. Do you like coffee, Ann?

你喜欢咖啡吗,安?

326. Yes, I do.

是的,我喜欢。

327. Do you want a cup?

你想要一杯吗?

328. Yes, please, Christine.

好的,请来一杯,克里斯廷。

329. Do you want any sugar?

你要放些糖吗?

330. Yes, please.

好的,请放一些。

331. Do you want any milk?

要放些牛奶吗?

332. No, thank you.

不了,谢谢。

333. I don't like milk in my coffee.

我不喜欢咖啡中放牛奶,

334. I like black coffee.

我喜欢咖啡。

335. Do you like biscuits?

你喜欢饼干吗?

336. Yes. I do.

是的,我喜欢。

337. Do you want one?

你想要一块吗?

338. Yes, please.

好的,请来一块。

$课文49 在肉店

339. Do you want any meat today.Mrs. Bird?

您今天要买点肉吗,伯德夫人?340. Yes, please.

是的,我买一点。

341. Do you want beef or lamb?

您要牛肉还是要羔羊肉?

342. Beef, please.

请给我牛肉。

343. This lamb's very good.

这羔羊肉很好。

344. I like lamb,

我喜欢羔羊肉,

345. but my husband doesn't.

可我丈夫不喜欢。346. What about some steak?

来点牛排吗?

347. This is a nice piece.

这块很好。

348. Give me that piece, please.

就请给我那块吧。

349. And a pound of mince, too.

再来一磅绞肉。

350. Do you want a chicken,Mrs. Bird?

您要买只鸡吗,

351. They 're very nice.

这些鸡很好。

352. No, thank you.

不要了,谢谢。

353. My husband likes steak,

我丈夫喜欢牛排,

354. but he doesn't like chicken.

但他不喜欢鸡。

355. To tell you the truth,Mrs. Bird,

说老实话,

356. I don't like chicken either!

我也不喜欢鸡。

$课文51 宜人的气候

357. Where do you come from?

你是哪国人?

358. I come from Greece.

我是希腊人。

359. What's the climate like in your country?

你们的国家的气候是怎么样?

360. It's very pleasant.

气候非常宜人。

361. What's the weather like in spring?

春季的天气怎么样?

362. It's often windy in March.

3月里常常刮风。

363. It's always warm in April and May,

4月和5月的天气总暖洋洋的,364. but it rains sometimes.

但有时下雨。

365. What's it like in summer?

夏季的天气如何呢?

366. It's always hot in June, July and August. 6月、7月和8月的天气总是炎热的367. The sun shines every day.

每天都出太阳。

368. Is it cold or warm in autumn?

秋季的天气是冷还是暖呢?

369. It's always warm in September and October.

9月和10月总是很暖和,

370. It's often cold in November and it rains sometimes.

11月常常就冷了,而且有时下雨。371. Is it very cold in winter?

冬季的天气很冷吗?

372. It's often cold in December, January and February.

12月、1月和2月常常很冷,

373. It snows sometimes.

有时还下雪。

$课文53 有趣的气候

374. Where do you come from?

你是哪国人?

375. I come from England.

我是英国人。

376. What's the climate like in your country?

你们国家的气候怎么样?

377. It's mild,

气候温和,

378. but it's not always pleasant.

但也不总是宜人的。

379. The weather's often cold in North

北部的天气常常寒冷,

380. and windy in the East.

东部则常常利风。

381. It's often wet in the West and sometimes warm in the south.

西部常下雨,南部有时则很暖和。382. Which seasons do you like best?

你最喜欢哪些季节?

383. I like spring and summer.

我最喜欢春季和夏季。

384. The days are long and the night are short.

因为此时白天长而夜晚短,

385. I don't like autumn and winter.

我不喜欢秋季和冬季。

386. The days are short and the nights are long.

因为此时白天短而夜晚长。387. The sun rises late and set early.

太阳升得迟而落得早。

388. Our climate is not very good,

虽然我们国家的气候并不很好,389. but it's certainly interesting.

但又确实很有意思。

390. It's our favourite subject of conversation.

天气是我们最喜欢谈论的话题。

$课文55 索耶一家人

391. The Sawyer live at 87 King Street.

索耶一家住在国王街87号。

392. In the morning, Mr. Sawyer goes to work and the children go to school.

早上,索耶先生去上班,孩子们去上学。

393. Mrs. Sawyer stays at home every day.

索耶夫人每天呆在家里。

394. She does the housework.

她料理家务。

395. She always eats her lunch at noon.

她总是在正午吃午饭。

396. In the afternoon, she usually sees her friends.

下午,她总是会见她的朋友。397. They often drink tea together.

她们经常在一起喝茶。

398. In the evening, the children come home from school.

傍晚,孩子们放学回家。

399. They arrive home early.

他们到家很早。

400. Mr. Sawyer comes home from work.

索耶先生下班回家。

401. He arrives home late.

他到家很晚。

402. At night, the children always do their homework.

晚上,孩子们总是做作业,

403. Then they go to bed.

然后去睡觉。

404. Mr. Sawyer usually reads his newspaper,

索耶先生总是读报纸,

405. but sometimes he and his wife watch television.

但有时和他的妻子一起看电视。

$课文57 很不平常的一天

406. It is eight o'clock.

现在是8点钟。

407. The children go to school by car every day,

孩子们每天都乘小汽车去上学,408. but today, they are going to school on foot.

而今天,他们正步行上学。

409. It is ten o'clock. Mrs. Sawyer usually stays at home in the morning,

现在是10点钟。上午,索耶夫人通

常是呆在家里的,

410. but this morning, she is going to the shops.

但今天上午,她正去商店买东西。411. It is four o'clock.

现在是4点钟,

412. In the afternoon, Mrs. Sawyer usually drinks tea in the living room.

下午,索耶夫人通常是在客厅里喝茶,413. But this after, she is drinking tea in the garden.

但今天下午,她正在花园里喝茶。414. It is six o'clock.

现在是6点钟。

415. In the evening, the children usually do their homework,

晚上,孩子们通常是做作业,

416. but this evening, they are not doing

their homework.

而今天晚上,他们没做企业。

417. At the moment, they are playing in the garden.

此刻,他们正在花园里玩。

418. It is nine o'clock.

现在是9点钟。

419. Mr. Sawyer usually reads his newspaper at night.

索耶先生通常是在晚上看报,

420. But he's not reading his newspaper tonight.

但今天晚上他没看报。421. At the moment, he's reading an interesting book.

此刻,他正在看一本有趣的书。

$课文59 就这些吗?

422. I want some envelopes,please.

请给我拿几个信封。

423. Do you want the large size or the small size?

您要大号的还是小号的?

424. The large size, please.

请拿大号的。

425. Do you have any writing paper?

您有信纸吗?

426. Yes, we do.

有。

427. I don't have any small pads.

我没有小本的信纸,

428. I only have large one.

只有大本的。

429. Do you want a pad?

您要一本吗?

430. Yes, please.

好,请拿一本。

431. And I want some glue.

我还要些胶水。

432. A bottle of glue.

一瓶胶水。

433. And I want a large box of chalk, too.

我还要一大盒粉笔。

434. I only have small boxes.

我只有小盒的。

435. Do you want one?

您要一盒吗?

436. No, thank you.

不了,谢谢。

437. Is that all?

就要这些吗?

438. That's all, thank you.

就这些,谢谢。

439. What else do you want?

您还要什么吗?

440. I want my change.

我要找的零钱。

$课文61 重感冒

441. Where's Jimmy?

吉米在哪儿?

442. He's in bed.

他躺在床上。

443. What's the matter with him?

他怎么啦?

444. He feels ill.

他觉得不舒服。

445. He looks ill.

他看上去是病了。

446. We must call the doctor.

我们得去请医生。

447. Yes, we must.

是的,一定得请。

448. Can you remember the doctor's telephone number?

你还得医生的电话号码吗?449. Yes.It's 09754.

记得。是09754。

450. Open your mouth, Jimmy.

把嘴张开,吉米。

451. Show me your tongue.

让我们看看你的舌头。

452. Say, "Ah--”

说“啊--”

453. What's the matter with him, doctor?

他得了什么病,医生?

454. He has a bad cold,Mr. Williams, 他得了重感冒,威廉斯先生,455. so he must stay in bed for a week.

因此他必须卧床一周。

456. That's good new for Jimmy.

对吉米来说,这可是个好消息。457. Good news?Why?

好消息?为什么?

458. Because he doesn't like school!

因为他不喜欢上学。

$课文63 谢谢你,医生

459. How's Jimmy today?

吉米今天怎么样了?

460. Better. Thank you,Doctor.

他好些了。谢谢您,医生。461. Can I see him please,Mrs. Williams?

我可以看看他吗,威廉斯夫人?462. Certainly, doctor.

当然可以,医生。

463. Come up stairs.

上楼吧。

464. You look very well,Jimmy.

你看上去很好,吉米。

465. You are better now,

你现在好些了,

466. but you mustn't get up yet.

但你还不应该起床。

467. You must stay in bed for another two days.

你必须再卧床两天。

468. The boy mustn't go to school yet,Mr. Williams.

这孩子还不能去上学,威廉斯夫人,469. And he mustn't eat rich food.

而且不能吃油腻的食物。

470. Does he have a temperature, doctor?

他还发烧吗,医生?

471. No, he doesn't.

不,他不发烧了。

472. Must he stay in bed?

他还必须卧床吗?

473. Yes.He must remain in bed for another two days.

是的,他还必须卧床两天。

474. He can get up for about two hours each day,

他每天可以起来两个小时,

475. but you must keep the room warm.

但您必须保持房间温暖。

476. Where's Mr. Williams this evening?

威廉斯先生今晚去哪儿了?

477. He's in bed, doctor.

他在床上呢,医生。

478. Can you see him please?

您能看看他吗?

479. He has a bad cold, too!

他也得了重感冒!

$课文65 不是一个孩子

480. What are you going to do this evening. Jill?

今晚你打算干什么,吉尔?

481. I'm going to meet some friends. Dad.

我打算去看几个朋友,爸爸。482. You mustn't come home late.

你不准回家太晚,

483. You must be home at half past ten.

你必须在10点半到家。

484. I can't get home so early, Dad!

这么早我到不了家,爸爸!

485. Can I have the key to the front door please?

我能带上前门的钥匙吗?

486. No, you can't.

不行,你不能带。

487. Jill's eighteen years old, Tom.

吉尔都18岁了,汤姆。

488. She's not a baby.

她不是小孩子了。

489. Give her the key.

把钥匙给她吧。

490. She always comes home early.

她总早早回家的。

491. Oh, all right!

那么,好吧!

492. Here you are.

拿去。

493. But you mustn't come home after a quarter past eleven.

但你不能超过11点1刻回家。494. Do you hear?

听见了吗?

495. Yes. Dad.

听见了,爸爸。

496. Thanks, Mum.

谢谢,妈妈。

497. That's all right.Goodbye.

不用谢。再见。

498. Enjoy yourself!

好好玩吧!

499. We always enjoy ourselves, Mum.

我们总是玩得很开心的,妈妈。500. Bye-bye.

再见。$课文67 周末

501. Hello.Where you at the butcher's?

您好。刚才您在肉店里吗?

502. Yes. I was.

是的,我在肉店里。

503. Were you at butcher's, too?

您也在肉店里吗?

504. No, I wasn't.

不,我不是。

505. I was at the greengrocer's.

我在蔬菜水果店里。

506. How's Jimmy today? He's very well, thank you.

吉米今天怎么样?他很好,谢谢您。507. Was he absent from school last week?

上星期他没上学吧?

508. Yes, he was.

是的,他没上学。

509. He was absent on

Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday and Tuesday.

他星期一、星期二、星期三和星期四没去上学。

510. How are you all keeping?

你们身体都好吗?

511. Very well, thank you.

很好,谢谢您。

512. We're going to spend three days in the country.

我们打算到乡下去三天,

513. We're going to stay at my mother's for the weekend.

在我母亲家度周末。

514. Friday, Saturday and Sunday in the country!

星期五、星期六和星期日在乡下过!515. Aren't you lucky!

你们真幸运啊!

$课文69 汽车比赛

516. There is a car race near our town every year.

在我们镇子附近每年都有一场汽车比赛。

517. In 1995, there was a very big race.

1995年举行了一次盛大的比赛。518. There were hundreds of people there.

许许多多人都去了赛场。

519. My wife and I were at the race.

我和我的妻子也去了。

520. Our friends Julie and Jack were there, too.

我们的朋友朱莉和杰克也去了。521. You can see us in the crowd.

你可以在人群中看到我们。

522. We are standing on the left.

我们站在左面。

523. There were twenty cars in the race.

参加比赛的有20辆汽车。

524. There were English cars, French cares, German cars. Italian cars. American cars and Japanese cars.

有英国、法国、德国、意大利和日本的汽车。

525. It was an exciting finish.

比赛的结尾是激动人心的。

526. The winner was Billy Stewart.

获胜者是比利.斯图尔特。

527. He was in car number fifteen.

他在第15号车里,

528. Five other cars were just behind him.

其他5辆汽车跟在他后面。

529. On the way home, my wife said to me, 回家的路上,妻子对我说:

530. “Don't drive so quickly! You're not Billy Stewart!”

“别开得这样快!你可不是比利.斯图尔特!”

$课文71 他讨厌透了!

531. What's Ron Marston like,Pauline?

波淋,朗.马顿是怎样一个人?

532. He's awful!

他讨厌透了!

533. He telephoned me four times Yesterday, 他昨天给我打了4次电话

534. and three times the day before yesterday.

前天打了3次。535. He telephoned the office yesterday morning and yesterday afternoon.

他昨天上午和下午把电话打到了我的办公室,

536. My boss answered the telephone.

是我的老板接的。

537. What did your boss say to him?

你老板是怎么对他说的?

538. He said, "Pauline is typing letters.She can't speak to you now!"

他说:“波淋正在打信,她现在不能同你讲话!”

539. Then I arrived home at six o'clock yesterday evening.

后来,我昨晚6点钟回到家里。540. He telephoned again.

他又打来电话,

541. But I didn't answer the phone!

但我没接。

542. Did he telephone again last night?

他昨夜里又打电话了吗?

543. Yes, he did.

是的,打了。

544. He telephoned at nine o'clock.

他在9点钟又打电话。

545. What did you say to him?

你对他怎么说的?

546. I said, “This is Pauline's mother.”

我说:“我是波淋的母亲。”

547. “Please don't telephone my daughter again!”

“请不要再给我女儿打电话了!”548. Did he telephone again?

他又打了没有?

549. No, he didn't!

没有!

$课文73 到国王街的走法

550. Last week Mrs. Mills went to London.

上星期米尔斯夫人去了伦敦。

551. She does not know London very well, and she lost her way.

她对伦敦不很熟悉,因此迷了路。552. Suddenly, she saw a man near a bus stop.

突然,她在公共汽车站附近看到一个男人。

553.”'I can ask him the way.”she said to herself.

“我可以向他问路。”她想。

554. “Excuse me,” she said. “Can you tell me the way to King Street, please?”

“对不起,您能告诉我到国王街怎么走吗?”她说。

555. The man smiled pleasantly.

这人友好地笑了笑。

556. He did not understand English!

他不懂英语!

557. He spoke German.

他讲德语。

558. He was a tourist.

他是个旅游者。

559. Then he put his hand into his pocket, 然后他把手伸进了衣袋,

560. and took out a phrasebook.

掏出了一本常用语手册。

561. He opened the book and found a phrase.

他翻开书找到了一条短语。

562. He read the phrase slowly.

他缓慢地读着短语。

563. “I am sorry,”he said.”I do not speak English.”

”很抱歉,“他说,”我不会讲英语。”

$课文75 不舒适的鞋子

564. Do you have any shoes like these?

像这样的鞋子你们有吗?

565. What size?

什么尺码的?566. numbe five.

5号的。

567. what color?

什么颜色?

568. Black.

黑的

569. I'm sorry.

对不起,

570. We don't have any.

我们没有。

571. But my sister bought this pair last month.

但是,我姐姐上个月买到了这样的一双。

572. Did she buy them here?

她是在这儿买的吗?

573. No, she bought them in the U.S.

不。她是在美国买的。

574. We had some shoes like those a month ago,

一个月前我们有这要的鞋。

575. but we don't have any now.

但是现在没有了。

576. Can you get a pair for me, please?

您能为我找一双吗?

577. I'm afraid that I can't.

恐怕不行。

578. They were in fashion last year and the year before last.

这鞋在去年和前年时兴,

579. But they're not in fashion this year.

而今年已不流行了。

580. These shoes are in fashion now.

现在流行的是这种鞋子。

581. They look very uncomfortable.

这种鞋子看上去很不舒适。

582. They are very uncomfortable.

的确很不舒适。

583. But women always wear uncomfortable shoes!

可是女人们总是穿不舒适的鞋子!

$课文77 要命的牙痛

584. Good morning. Mr. Croft.

早上好,克罗夫特先生。

585. Good morning, nurse.

早上好,护士。

586. I want to see the dentist,please.

我想见牙科医生。

587. Do you have an appointment?

您约好了吗?

588. No, I don't.

没有。

589. Is it urgent?

急吗?

590. Yes, it is.

是的,

591. It's very urgent.

很急。

592. I feel awful.

我难受极了,

593. I have a terrible toothache.

牙痛得要命。

594. Can you come at 10 a.m.on Monday, April 24th?

您在4月24日星期一上午10点钟来行吗?

595. I must see the dentist now,nurse.

我必须现在就见牙科医生,护士。596. The dentist is very busy at the moment.

牙科医生这会儿很忙。

597. Can you come at 2 p.m.?

您下午两点钟来行吗?

598. That's very late.

那就太晚了。

599. Can the dentist see me now?

牙科医生现在就不能给我看一下吗?600. I'm afraid that he can't,Mr. Croft.

恐怕不能,克罗夫特先生。

601. Can't you wait till this afternoon?

您就不能等到今天下午吗?

602. I can wait, but my toothache can't!

我倒是可以等。可是我的牙痛等不了啊!$课文79 卡罗尔的购物单

603. What are you doing, Carol?

卡罗尔,你在干什么?

604. I'm making a shopping list, Tom.

我在写购物单,汤姆。

605. What do we need?

我们都需要什么?

606. We need a lot of thing this week.

这星期我们需要很多东西。607. I must go to the grocer's.

我得去一下食品店。

608. We haven't got much tea or coffee, 我们的茶叶和咖啡不多了,609. and we haven't got any sugar or jam.

糖和果酱也没有了。

610. What about vegetables?

蔬菜呢?

611. I must go to the greengrocer's.

我还得到蔬菜水果店去一下。612. We haven't got many tomatoes, 我们番茄不多了,

613. but we've got a lot of potatoes.

但土豆还有不少。

614. I must go to the butcher's, too.

我还要到肉店去一下。

615. We need some meat.

我们需要些肉。

616. We haven't got any meat at all.

我们一点肉也没有了。

617. Have we got any beer and wine?

我们还有啤酒和葡萄酒吗?618. And I'm not going to get any!

没有了。不过,我不打算去买!619. I hope that you've got some money.

我希望你还有钱。

620. I haven't got much.

我的钱不多了。

621. Well, I haven't got much either!

唉,我也不多了。

$课文81 烤牛肉和土豆

622. Hi, Carol!Where's Tom?

你好,卡罗尔!汤姆在哪儿?

623. He's upstairs.

他在楼上。

624. He's having a bath.

他正在洗澡。汤姆!

625. Tom!Yes?

什么事?

626. Sam's here.

萨姆来了。

627. I'm nearly ready.

我马上就好。

628. Hello, Sam.

你好,萨姆。

629. Have a cigarette.

请抽烟。

630. No, thanks, Tom.

不,谢谢,汤姆。

631. Have a glass of whisky then.

那么,来杯威士忌吧。

632. OK. Thanks.

好的,谢谢。

633. Is dinner ready, Carol?

卡罗尔,饭好了吗?

634. It's nearly ready.

马上就好。

635. We can have dinner at seven o'clock.

7点钟我们可以吃饭。

636. Sam and I had lunch together today.

我和萨姆今天一起吃的午饭。

637. We went to a restaurant.

我们去了一家饭店。

638. What did you have?

你们吃了什么?

639. We had roast beef and potatoes.

我们吃的是烤牛肉和土豆。

640. Oh!

噢!

641. What's the matter, Carol?

怎么了,卡罗尔?

642. Well, you're going to have roast beef and potatoes again tonight!

唉,今晚你们又要吃烤牛肉和土豆了!$课文83 度假

643. Hello, https://www.360docs.net/doc/c5193832.html,e in.

你好,萨姆。进来吧。

644. Hi, Sam.

你好,萨姆。

645. We're having lunch.

我们正在吃午饭,

646. Do you want to have lunch with us?

你跟我们一起吃午饭好吗?

647. No, thank you. Tom.

不,汤姆,谢谢。

648. I've already had lunch.

我已经吃过饭了。

649. I had a lunch at half past twelve.

我在12点半吃的。

650. Have a cup of coffee then.

那么喝杯咖啡吧。

651. I've just had a cup, thank you.

我刚喝了一杯,谢谢。

652. I had one after my lunch.

我是在饭后喝的。

653. Let's go into the living room,Carol.

我们到客厅里去吧,卡罗尔。654. We can have our coffee there.

我们可以在那里喝咖啡。

655. Excuse the mess, Sam.

屋子很乱,请原谅,萨姆。

656. This room's very untidy.

诚心诚意里乱七八糟。

657. We're packing our suitcases.

我们正在收拾手提箱。

658. We're going to leave tomorrow.

明天我们就要走了。

659. Tom and I are going to have a holiday.

我和汤姆准备去度假。

660. Aren't you lucky!

你们真幸运!

661. When are you going to have a holiday, Sam?

萨姆,你准备什么时候去度假?662. I don't know.

我不知道。

663. I've already had my holiday this year.

今年我已度过假了。

664. Where did you go?

你去哪儿了?

665. I stayed at home!

我呆在这里了!

$课文85 巴黎之春

666. Hello, Ken.

你好,肯。

667. Hi, George.

你好,乔治。

668. Have you just been to the cinema?

你刚去过电影院吗?

669. Yes, I have.

是的,我刚去过。

670. What's on?

上映什么片子?

671. 'Paris in the spring'.

《巴黎之春》。

672. Oh, I've already seen it.

噢,我已看过了。

673. I saw it on television last year.

我是去年在电视上看的。

674. It's an old film, but it's very good.

这是老部片子,但很好。

675. Paris is a beautiful city.

巴黎是座美丽的城市。

676. I've never been there.

我从未去过。

677. Have you ever been there, Ken?

肯,你去过吗?

678. Yes, I have. I was there in April.

是的,我去过。4月份我在那儿。679. Pairs in the spring, eh?

那是巴黎之春,是吗?

680. It was spring,

是春天,

681. but the weather was awful.

但天气太糟了。

682. It rained all the time.

一直在下雨。

683. Just like London!

就像伦敦一样!$课文87 车祸

684. Is my car ready yet?

我的汽车修好了吗?

685. I don't know. sir.

我不知道,先生。

686. What's the number of your car?

您的汽车牌号是多少?

687. It is LFZ 312G.

是 LFZ312G。

688. When did you bring it to us?

您什么时候送来的?

689. I brought it here three days ago.

3天前。

690. Ah, yes, I remember now.

啊,是的,我现在记起来了。691. Have your mechanics finished yet?

你们的机械师修好了吗?

692. No, they're still working on it.

没有,他们还在修呢。

693. Let's go into the garage and have a look at it.

我们到车库去看一下吧。

694. Isn't that your car?

这难道不是您的车吗?

695. Well, it was my car.

唔,这曾是我的车。

696. Didn't you have a crash?

难说您没有出车祸吗?

697. That's right.

是啊。

698. I drove it into a lamp-post.

我把汽车撞在电线杆上了。

699. Can your mechanics repair it?

你们的机械师能修好吗?

700. Well, they're trying to repair it,sir.

啊,他们正设法修呢,先生。701. But to tell you the truth.

不过说实在的,

702. you need a new car!

您需要一辆新车了。

$课文89 待售

703. Good afternoon.

下午好。

704. I believe that this house is for sale. That's right.

我想这房子是要出售的吧!是的。705. May I have a look at it, please?

我可以看一看吗?

706. Yes, of course. Come in.

可以,当然可以。请进。

707. How long have you lived here?

您在这里住了多长时间?

708. I've live here for twenty years.

我在这里住了20年了。

709. Twenty years!

20年!

710. That's long time.

这个时间可不短。

711. Yes, I've been here since 1976.

1976.是啊,从1976年起我就住在这里。

712. Then why do you want to sell it?

那么,您为什么要卖掉它呢?713. Because I've just retired.

因为我刚退休。

714. I want to buy a small house in the country.

我想在乡下买幢小房子。

715. How much does this house cost?

这座房子卖多少钱?

716. that's a lot of money.

我可真是一大笔钱呢!

717. it's worth every penny of it.

它确确实实值这么多钱。

718. Well, I like the house.

啊,我喜欢这房子,

719. but I can't decide yet.

但我还不能决定。

720. My wife must see it first.

我妻子必须先来看一看。

721. Women always have the last word.

女人总是最后说了算的。

$课文91 可怜的伊恩!

722. Has Ian sold his house yet?

伊恩已指他的房子卖掉了吗?723. Yes, he has.

是的,卖掉了。

724. He sold it last week.

他上星期卖掉的。

725. Has he moved to his new house yet?

他已经迁进新居了吗?

726. No, not yet.

不,还没有。

727. He's still here.

他仍在这里。

728. He's going to move tomorrow.

他打算明天搬家。

729. When? Tomorrow morning.

什么时候?明天上午吗?

730. No. Tomorrow afternoon.

不,明天下午。

731. I'll miss him.

我会想念他的。

732. He has always been a good neighbour.

他一直是个好邻居。

733. He's a very nice person.

他是个非常好的人,

734. We'll all miss him.

我们大学都会想念他的。

735. When will the new people move into this house?

新住户什么时候搬进这所房子?736. I think that they'll move in the day after tomorrow.

我想他们将会在后天搬进来吧。737. Will you see Ian today,Jenny?

詹尼,您今天会见到伊恩吗?738. Yes, I will.

是的,我会见到他。

739. Please give him my regards.

请代我问候他。

740. Poor Ian!

可怜的伊恩!

741. He didn't want to leave this house.

他本不想离开这幢房子。

742. No, he didn't want to leave.

是啊,他是不想离开,

743. but his wife did!

可是他妻子要离开。

$课文93 我们的新邻居

744. Nigel is our new next-door neighbour.

奈杰尔是我们新搬来的隔壁邻居。745. He's a pilot.

他是个飞行员。

746. He was in the R.A.F.

他曾在皇家空军任职。

747. He will fly to New York next month.

下个月他将飞往纽约。

748. The month after next he'll fly to Tokyo.

再下个月他将飞往东京。

749. At the moment, he's in Madrid.

现在他在马德里。

750. He flew to Spain a week ago.

他是一星期以前飞到西班牙的。751. He'll return to London the week after next.

再下个星期他将返回伦敦。

752. He's only forty-one years old,

他只有41岁,

753. and he has already been to nearly every country in the world.

但他却过世界上几乎每一个国家。754. Nigel is a very lucky man.

奈杰尔是个很幸运的人。

755. But his wife isn't very lucky. She usually stays at home!

但他的妻子运气不很好。他总是呆在家里!

$课文95 请把车票拿出来。

756. Two return tickets to London,please.

买两张到伦敦的往返票。

757. What time will the next train leave?

下一班火车什么时候开?

758. At nineteen minutes past eight.

8点19分。

759. Which platform?

在哪个站台?

760. Platform Two.Over the bridge.

2号站台。过天桥。

761. What time will the next train leave?

下一班火车什么时候开?

762. At eight nineteen.

8点19分。763. We've got plenty of time.

我们时间还很宽裕。

764. It's only three minutes to eight.

现在才7点57分。

765. Let's go and have a drink.

让我们去喝点东西吧,

766. There's a bar next door to the station.

车站旁有一个酒吧。

767. We had better go back to the station now, Ken.

肯,我们现在最好回车站去。768. Tickets, please.

请把车票拿出来。

769. We want to catch the eight nineteen to London.

我们要乘8点19分的车去伦敦。770. You've just missed it!

你们刚好错过了那班车。

771. What! It's only eight fifteen.

什么!现在只有8点15分。

772. I'm sorry, sir.

对不起,先生,

773. That clock's ten minutes slow.

那个钟慢了10分钟。

774. When's the next train?

下一班车是什么时候?

775. In five hours' time!

5个小时以后!

$课文97 一只蓝色的小箱子

776. I left a suitcase on the train to London the other day.

几天前我把一只手提箱忘在开往伦敦的火车上了。

777. Can you describe it, sir?

先生,您能描述一下它是什么样子的吗?

778. It's a small blue case and it's got a zip.

是只蓝色的小箱子,上面有拉链。779. There's a label on the handle with my name and address on it.

箱把上有一标签,上面写着我的姓名和住址。

780. Is this case yours?

这箱子是您的吗?

新概念英语第一册课文翻译及学习笔记Lesson103

新概念英语第一册课文翻译及学习笔记Lesson103【课文】 GARY: How was the exam, Richard? RICHARD: Not too bad. I think I passed inEnglish and Mathematics.The questions were very easy.How about you, Gary? GARY: The English and Maths papers weren't easy enough for me. I hope I haven't failed. RICHARD: I think I failed the French paper.I could answer sixteen of the questions. They were very easy. But I couldn't answer the rest. They were too difficult for me. GARY: French test are awful, aren't they? RICHARD: I hate them. I'm sure I've got a low mark. GARY: Oh, cheer up! perhaps we didn't to do badly.The guy next to me wrote his name at the top of the paper. RICHARD: Yes? GARY: Then he sat there and looked at it for three hours! He didn't write a word! 【课文翻译】 加里:考试考得怎样,理查德? 理查德:不算太坏,我想我的英语和数学及格了。题目很容易。加里,你怎么样? 加里:英语和数学试题对我来说不很容易。我希望别不及格。

新概念英语第三册课文及详解第课

Lesson 1 A puma at large Pumas are large, cat-like animals which are found in America. When reports came into London Zoo that a wild puma had been spotted forty-five miles south of London, they were not taken seriously. However, as the evidence began to accumulate, experts from the Zoo felt obliged to investigate, for the descriptions given by people who claimed to have seen the puma were extraordinarily similar. The hunt for the puma began in a small village where a woman picking blackberries saw 'a large cat' only five yards away from her. It immediately ran away when she saw it, and experts confirmed that a puma will not attack a human being unless it is cornered. The search proved difficult, for the puma was often observed at one place in the morning and at another place twenty miles away in the evening. Wherever it went, it left behind it a trail of dead deer and small animals like rabbits. Paw prints were seen in a number of places and puma fur was found clinging to bushes. Several people complained of 'cat-like noises' at night and a businessman on a fishing trip saw the puma up a tree. The experts were now fully convinced that the animal was a puma, but where had it come from? As no pumas had been reported missing from any zoo in the country, this one must have been in the possession of a private collector and somehow managed to escape. The hunt went on for several weeks, but the puma was not caught. It is disturbing to think that a dangerous wild animal is still at large in the quiet countryside. Language points Pay attention: The points below are not covered by the mp3. It is better for you to listen to the mp3 first and try to take notes by yourselves. 1,a puma at large at large 1:逃遁的,没有被控制的。

(完整word版)新概念英语第一册课文翻译及学习笔记Lesson81

新概念英语第一册课文翻译及学习笔记Lesson81 John:Hullo, Peggy! Where’s Tom? Peggy:He’s upstairs. He’s having a bath. Peggy: Tom! Tom: Yes? Peggy:John’s here. Tom:I’m nearly ready. Tom: Hullo, John. Have a cigarette. John: No thanks, Tom. Tom: Have a glass of whisky then. John: O.K. Thanks. Tom: Is dinner ready, Peggy? Peggy:It’s nearly ready. We can have dinner at seven o’clock. Tom: John and I had lunch together today. We went to a restaurant. Peggy: What did you have? Tom: We had roast beef and potatoes. Peggy: Oh! Tom:What’s the matter, Peggy?

Peggy:Well, you’re going to have roast beef and potatoes again tonight! New Word and expressions 生词与短语 bath n. 洗澡 nearly adv. 几乎,将近 ready adj. 准备好的,完好的 dinner n. 正餐,晚餐 roast adj. 烤的 本文参考译文 萨姆:你好,卡罗尔!汤姆在哪儿? 卡罗尔:他在楼上。他正在洗澡。 卡罗尔:汤姆! 汤姆:什么事? 卡罗尔:萨姆来了。 汤姆:我马上就好。 汤姆:你好,萨姆。请抽烟。

新概念第三册课文翻译及学习笔记:Lesson60

新概念第三册课文翻译及学习笔记:Lesson60 【课文】 Punctuality is a necessary habit in all public affairs in civilized society. Without it, nothing could ever be brought to a conclusion; everything would be in state of chaos. Only in a sparsely-populated rural community is it possible to disregard it. In ordinary living, there can be some tolerance of unpunctuality. The intellectual, who is working on some abstruse problem, has everything coordinated and organized for the matter in hand. He is therefore forgiven if late for a dinner party. But people are often reproached for unpunctuality when their only fault is cutting things fine. It is hard for energetic, quick-minded people to waste time, so they are often tempted to finish a job before setting out to keep an appointment. If no accidents occur on the way, like punctured tires, diversions of traffic, sudden descent of fog, they will be on time. They are often more industrious, useful citizens than those who are never late. The over-punctual can be as much a trial to others as the unpunctual. The guest who arrives half an hour too soon is the greatest nuisance. Some friends of my family had this irritating habit. The only thing to do was ask them to come half an hour later than the other guests. Then they arrived just when we wanted them. If you are catching a train, it is always better to be comfortably early than even a fraction of a minted too late. Although being early may mean wasting a little time, this will be less than if you miss the train and have to wait an hour or more for the next one; and you avoid the frustration

新概念英语第一册课文及翻译

新概念英语第一册 Lesson1: Excuse me! Excuse me! Yes? Is this your handbag? Pardon? Is this your handbag? Yes, it is. Thank you very much. 对不起 什么事? 这是您的手提包吗? 对不起,请再说一遍。 这是您的手提包吗? 是的,是我的。 非常感谢! Lesson 3:Sorry sir. My coat and my umbrella please. Here is my ticket. Thank you sir. Number five. Here is your umbrella and your coat. This is not my umbrella. Sorry sir. Is this your umbrella? No, it isn't. Is this it? Yes, it is. Thank you very much. 请把我的大衣和伞拿给我。 这是我(寄存东西)的牌子。 谢谢,先生。 是5号。 这是您的伞和大衣 这不是我的伞。 对不起,先生。 这把伞是您的吗? 不,不是! 这把是吗? 是,是这把 非常感谢。 Lesson 5: Nice to meet you. Good morning.

Good morning, Mr. Blake. This is Miss Sophie Dupont. Sophie is a new student. She is a French. Sophie, this is Hans. He is German. Nice to meet you. And this is Naoko. She’s Japanese. Nice to meet you. And this is Chang-woo. He’s Korean. Nice to meet you. And this is Luming. He’s Chinese. Nice to meet you. And this is Xiaohui. She’s Chinese, too. Nice to meet you. 布莱克先生:早上好。 学生:早上好,布莱克先生。 布莱克先生:这位是索菲娅.杜邦小姐。索菲娅是个新学生。她是法国人。布莱克先生:索菲娅,这位是汉斯。他是德国人。 汉斯:很高兴见到你。 布莱克先生:这位是直子。她是日本人。 直子:很高兴见到你。 布莱克先生:这位是昌宇。他是韩国人。 昌宇:很高兴见到你。 布莱克先生:这位是鲁明。他是中国人。 鲁明:很高兴见到你。 布莱克先生:这位是晓惠。她也是中国人。 晓惠:很高兴见到你。 Lesson 7: Are you a teacher? I’m a new student. My name’s Robert. Nice to meet you. My name’s Sophie. Are you French? Yes, I’m. Are you French, too? No, I’m not. What nationality are you? I’m Italian.

新概念英语第三册课文翻译及学习笔记:Lesson8

新概念英语第三册课文翻译及学习笔记:Lesson8 【课文】 The Great St. Bernard Pass connects Switzerland to Italy. At 2,473 metres, it is the highest mountain pass in Europe. The famous monastery of St. Bernard, witch was founded in eleventh century, lies about a mile away. For hundreds of years, St. Bernard dogs have saved the lives of travellers crossing the dangerous Pass. These friendly dogs, which were first brought from Asia, were used as watchdogs even in Roman times. Now that a tunnel has been built through the mountains, the Pass is less dangerous, but each year, the dogs are still sent out into the snow whenever a traveller is in difficulty. Despite the new tunnel, there are still a few people who rashly attempt to cross the Pass on foot. During the summer months, the monastery is very busy, for it is visited by thousands of people who cross the Pass in cars. As there are so many people about, the dogs have to be kept in a special enclosure. In winter, however, life at the monastery is quite different. The temperature drops to -- 30 and very few people attempt to cross the Pass. The monks prefer winter to summer of they have more privacy. The dogs have greater freedom, too, for they are allowed to wander outside their enclosure. The only regular visitors to the monastery in winter are parties of skiers who go there at Christmas and Easter. These young people, who love the peace of mountains, always receive a warm welcome at St. Bernard's monastery. 【课文翻译】

新概念英语第一册课文及翻译

新概念英语第一册 $课文1 对不起! 1. Excuse me! 对不起 2. Yes? 什么事? 3. Is this your handbag? 这是您的手提包吗? 4. Pardon? 对不起,请再说一遍。 5. Is this your handbag? 这是您的手提包吗? 6. Yes, it is. 是的,是我的。 7. Thank you very much. 非常感谢! $课文3 对不起,先生。 8. My coat and my umbrella please. 请把我的大衣和伞拿给我。 9. Here is my ticket. 这是我(寄存东西)的牌子。 10. Thank you, sir. 谢谢,先生。 11. Number five. 是5号。 12. Here's your umbrella and your coat. 这是您的伞和大衣 13. This is not my umbrella. 这不是我的伞。 14. Sorry sir. 对不起,先生。 15. Is this your umbrella? 这把伞是您的吗? 16. No, it isn't. 不,不是! 17. Is this it? 这把是吗? 18. Yes, it is. 是,是这把 19. Thank you very much. 非常感谢。 $课文5 很高兴见到你。

20. Good morning. 早上好。 21. Good morning, Mr. Blake. 早上好,布莱克先生。22. This is Miss Sophie Dupont. 这位是索菲娅.杜邦小姐。 23. Sophie is a new student. 索菲娅是个新学生。24. She is French. 她是法国人。 25. Sophie, this is Hans. 索菲娅,这位是汉斯。26. He is German. 他是德国人。 27. Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 28. And this is Naoko. 这位是直子。 29. She's Japanese. 她是日本人。 30. Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 31. And this is Chang-woo. 这位是昌宇。 32. He's Korean. 他是韩国人。 33. Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 34. And this is Luming. 这位是鲁明。 35. He is Chinese. 他是中国人。 36. Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 37. And this is Xiaohui. 这位是晓惠。 38. She's Chinese, too. 她也是中国人。 39. Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 $课文7 你是教师吗? 40. I am a new student. 我是个新学生, 41. My name's Robert.

新概念三册课文+翻译

新概念英语第三册 Lesson1 A puma at large Pumas are large, cat-like animals which are found in America. When reports came into London Zoo that a wild puma had been spotted forty-five miles south of London, they were not taken seriously. However, as the evidence began to accumulate, experts from the Zoo felt obliged to investigate, for the descriptions given by people who claimed to have seen the puma were extraordinarily similar. The hunt for the puma began in a small village where a woman picking blackberries saw 'a large cat' only five yards away from her. It immediately ran away when she saw it, and experts confirmed that a puma will not attack a human being unless it is cornered(adj.被困得走投无路的). The search proved difficult, for the puma was often observed at one place in the morning and at another place twenty miles away in the evening. Wherever it went, it left behind it a trail of dead deer and small animals like rabbits. Paw prints were seen in a number of places and puma fur was found clinging to bushes. Several people complained of 'cat-like noises' at night and a businessman on a fishing trip saw the puma up a tree. The experts were now fully convinced that the animal was a puma, but where had it come from ? As no pumas had been reported missing from any zoo in the country, this one must have been in the possession of a private collector and somehow managed to escape. The hunt went on for several weeks, but the puma was not caught. It is disturbing to think that a dangerous wild animal is still at large in the quiet countryside. 美洲狮是一种体形似猫的大动物,产于美洲。当伦敦动物园接到报告说,在伦敦以南45英里处发现一只美洲狮时,这些报告并没有受到重视。可是,随着证据越来越多,动物园的专家们感到有必要进行一番调查,因为凡是声称见到过美洲狮的人们所描述的情况竟是出奇地相似。 搜寻美洲狮的工作是从一座小村庄开始的。那里的一位妇女在采摘黑莓时的看见“一只大猫”,离她仅5码远,她刚看见它,它就立刻逃走了。专家证实,美洲狮非被逼得走投无路,是决不会伤人的。事实上搜寻工作很困难,因为常常是早晨在甲地发现那只美洲狮,晚上却在20英里外的乙地发现它的踪迹。无论它走哪儿,一路上总会留下一串死鹿及死兔子之类的小动物,在许多地方看见爪印,灌木丛中发现了粘在上面的美洲狮毛。有人抱怨说夜里听见“像猫一样的叫声”;一位商人去钓鱼,看见那只美洲狮在树上。专家们如今已经完全肯定那只动物就是美洲狮,但它是从哪儿来的呢?由于全国动物园没有一家报告丢了美洲狮,因此那只美洲狮一定是某位私人收藏豢养的,不知怎么设法逃出来了。搜寻工作进行了好几个星期,但始终未能逮住那只美洲狮。想到在宁静的乡村里有一头危险的野兽继续逍遥流窜,真令人担心。 Lesson 2 Thirteen equals one Our vicar is always raising money for one cause or another, but he has never managed to get enough money to have the church clock repaired. The big clock which used to strike the hours day and night was damaged many years ago and has been silent ever since. ' One night, however, our vicar woke up with a start: the clock was striking the hours! Looking at his watch, he saw that it was one o'clock, but the bell struck thirteen times before it stopped. Armed with a torch, the vicar went up into the clock tower to see what was going on. In the torchlight, he caught sight of a figure whom he immediately recognized as Bill Wilkins, our local grocer. 'Whatever are you doing up here Bill ?' asked the vicar in surprise. ' I'm trying to repair the bell,' answered Bill.' I've been coming up here night after night for weeks now. You see, I was hoping to give you a surprise.' 'You certainly did give me a surprise!' said the vicar. 'You've probably woken up everyone in the village as well. Still, I'm glad the bell is working again.' 'That's the trouble, vicar,' answered Bill. 'It's working all right, but I'm afraid that at one o'clock it will strike thirteen times and there's nothing I can do about it.' 'We'll get used to that Bill,' said the vicar. 'Thirteen is not as good as one but it's better than nothing. Now let's go downstairs and have a cup of tea.' 我们教区的牧师总是为各种各样的事筹集资金。但始终未能筹足资金把教堂的钟修好。教堂的钟很大,以前不分昼夜打点报时,但很多年前遭到毁坏,从此便无声无息了。 一天夜里,我们的牧师突然被惊醒了,大钟又在“打点”报时了!他一看表,才1点钟,可是那钟一边敲了13下才停。牧师拿着一

新概念英语第一册课文翻译及学习笔记Lesson13

新概念英语第一册课文翻译及学习笔记Lesson13【课文】 LOUISE: What colour's your new dress? ANNA: It's green. ANNA: Come upstairs and see it. LOUISE: Thank you. ANNA: Look! Here it is! LOUISE: That's a nice dress. It's very smart. ANNA: My hat's new, too. LOUISE: What colour is it? ANNA: It's the same colour. It's green, too. LOUISE: That is a lovely hat! 【课文翻译】 路易丝:你的新衣裙是什么颜色的? 安娜:是绿色的。 安娜:到楼上来看看吧。 路易丝:谢谢。

安娜:瞧,就是这件。 路易丝:这件连衣裙真好,真漂亮。 安娜:我的帽子也是新的。 路易丝:是什么颜色的? 安娜:一样的颜色,也是绿的。 路易丝:真是一顶可爱的帽子! 【生词】 colour n. 颜色 green adj. 绿色 come v. 来 upstairs adv. 楼上 smart adj. 时髦的,巧妙的 hat n. 帽子 same adj. 相同的 lovely adj. 可爱的,秀丽的 【知识点讲解】 1. 在上一课,我们已经为大家补充了很多种颜色的说法,今天这个课以及其后的练习课14课中,我们还将学到一些新的颜色:比如grey,灰色的;brown,棕色的,等等。 2. 今天我们还学习了一些形容词,比如new,nice,lovely和smart。形容词一般用在名词前面。这里的smart 除了课文中“时髦、巧妙”的意思之外,还能够用来形容头脑聪明。

新概念第三册课文翻译及学习笔记【Lesson7、8、9】

新概念第三册课文翻译及学习笔记【Lesson7、8、9】【课文】 Has it ever happened to you? Have you ever put your trousers in the washing machine and then remembered there was a large bank note in your back pocket? When you rescued your trousers, did you find the note was whiter than white? People who live in Britain needn't despair when they made mistakes like this (and a lot of people do)! Fortunately for them, the Bank of England has a team called Mutilated Ladies which deals with claims from people who fed their money to a machine or to their dog. Dogs, it seems, love to chew up money! A recent case concerns Jane Butlin whose fiancé, John, runs a successful furniture business. John had a very good day and put his wallet containing $3,000 into the microwave oven for safekeeping. Then he and Jane went horse-riding. When they got home, Jane cooked their dinner in the microwave oven and without realizing it, cooked her fiancé's wallet as well. Imagine their dismay when they found a beautifully-cooked wallet and notes turned to ash! John went to see his bank manager who sent the remains of wallet and the money to the special department of the Bank of England in Newcastle: the Mutilate Ladies! They examined the remain and John got all his money back. 'So long as there's something to identify, we will give people their money back,' said a spokeswoman for the Bank. 'Last year, we paid $1.5m on 21,000 claims. 【课文翻译】

新概念英语第一册Lesson1~6课文翻译及学习笔记(最新)

新概念英语第一册Lesson1~2课文翻译及学习笔记【课文】 Excuse me! Yes? Is this your handbag? Pardon? Is this your handbag? Yes, it is. Thank you very much. 【课文翻译】 对不起 什么事? 这是您的手提包吗? 对不起,请再说一遍。 这是您的手提包吗? 是的,是我的。 非常感谢! 【生词】 excuse v. 原谅 me pron.我(宾格) yes adv. 是的 is v. be 动词现在时第三人称单数

this pron.这 your adj. 你的,你们的 handbag n. (女用)手提包 pardon int. 原谅,请再说一遍 it pron.它 thank you 感谢你(们) very much 非常地 【知识点讲解】 1. Excuse me 是一个很常用的词组,通常用来引起对方注意或是搭话。它的字面意思是“原谅+我”,但一般不用来跟人道歉,道歉还是应该用sorry。 2. 文中的yes有两种意思:其一是有人叫你时,回答对方;其二是表示肯定。 3. pardon本身也是“原谅”的意思,这里的意思是“不好意思我没有听清楚,请再说一遍”。要对方重复,也可以说"Sorry?" 4. Is this your handbag? 这是你的手提包吗?这是疑问句的句型,变成叙述句应该是:This is your handbag. 这是你的包。 5. handbag,一般指女生用的手提包。钱包是purse,男生的公文包是briefcase。 新概念英语第一册Lesson3~4课文翻译及学习笔记 【课文】 My coat and my umbrella please. Here is my ticket. Thank you, sir. Number five. Here's your umbrella and your coat.

新概念第三册课文翻译及学习笔记:Lesson37

新概念第三册课文翻译及学习笔记:Lesson37 【课文】 We have learnt to expect that trains will be punctual. After years of conditioning, most of us have developed an unshakable faith in railway timetables. Ships may be delayed by storms; air flights may be cancelled because of bad weather; but trains must be on time. Only an exceptionally heavy snow fall might temporarily dislocate railway services. It is all too easy to blame the railway authorities when something does go wrong. The truth is that when mistakes occur, they are more likely to be ours than theirs. After consulting my railway timetable, I noted with satisfaction that there was an express train to Westhaven. It went direct from my local station and the journey lasted a mere hour and seventeen minutes. When I boarded the train, I could not help noticing that a great many local people got on as well. At the time, this did not strike me as odd. I reflected that there must be a great many people besides myself who wished to take advantage of this excellent service. Neither was I surprised when the train stopped at Widley, a tiny station a few miles along the line. Even a mighty express train can be held up by signals. But when the train dawdled at station after station, I began to wonder. It suddenly dawned on me that this express was not roaring down the line at ninety miles an hour, but barely chugging along at thirty. One hour and seventeen minutes passed and we had not even covered half the distance. I asked a passenger if this was the Westhaven Express, but he had not even heard of it. I determined to lodge a complaint as soon as we arrived.

(完整版)新概念第一册课文和翻译

课文1 对不起! 1. Excuse me! 对不起 2. Yes? 什么事? 3. Is this your handbag? 这是您的手提包吗? 4. Pardon? 对不起,请再说一遍。 5. Is this your handbag? 这是您的手提包吗? 6. Yes, it is. 是的,是我的。 7. Thank you very much. 非常感谢! 课文3 对不起,先生。 8. My coat and my umbrella please. 请把我的大衣和伞拿给我。 9. Here is my ticket. 这是我(寄存东西)的牌子。 10. Thank you, sir. 谢谢,先生。 11. Number five. 是5号。 12. Here's your umbrella and your coat. 这是您的伞和大衣 13. This is not my umbrella. 这不是我的伞。 14. Sorry sir. 对不起,先生。 15. Is this your umbrella? 这把伞是您的吗? 16. No, it isn't. 不,不是! 17. Is this it? 这把是吗? 18. Yes, it is. 是,是这把 19. Thank you very much. 非常感谢。课文5 很高兴见到你。20. Good morning. 早上好。 21. Good morning, Mr. Blake. 早上好,布莱克先生。22. This is Miss Sophie Dupont. 这位是索菲娅.杜邦小姐。 23. Sophie is a new student. 索菲娅是个新学生。24. She is French. 她是法国人。 25. Sophie, this is Hans. 索菲娅,这位是汉斯。26. He is German. 他是德国人。 27. Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 28. And this is Naoko. 这位是直子。 29. She's Japanese. 她是日本人。 30. Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 31. And this is Chang-woo. 这位是昌宇。 32. He's Korean. 他是韩国人。 33. Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 34. And this is Luming. 这位是鲁明。 35. He is Chinese. 他是中国人。 36. Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 37. And this is Xiaohui. 这位是晓惠。 38. She's Chinese, too. 她也是中国人。 39. Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你。

相关文档
最新文档