西餐厅英语对话、西餐厅情景英语对话
西餐服务情景对话英语作文

西餐服务情景对话英语作文Dining Out for Western Cuisine。
A: Good evening, welcome to our restaurant. Do you have a reservation?B: Yes, I made a reservation for two under the name of Smith.A: Great, right this way please. Here are your menus. Can I get you started with something to drink?B: I'll have a glass of red wine, please.A: And for you, sir?C: I'll have a bottle of sparkling water, please.A: Excellent, I'll be right back with your drinks.(A returns with the drinks)。
A: Have you had a chance to look at the menu?B: Yes, I think we're ready to order. I'll have the Caesar salad to start, and then the steak with mashed potatoes for my main course.C: I'll start with the French onion soup, and then I'll have the grilled salmon with roasted vegetables.A: Great choices. And how would you like your steak cooked?B: Medium rare, please.A: And for the salmon?C: Medium well, please.A: Perfect, I'll put your orders in right away.(A returns with the appetizers)。
西餐厅英语对话西餐厅情景英语对话图文稿

西餐厅英语对话西餐厅情景英语对话集团文件发布号:(9816-UATWW-MWUB-WUNN-INNUL-DQQTY-西餐厅英语对话Head Waiter: Good evening, sir. Do you have a reservation, sir?领班服务员:晚上好,先生,你有预订桌位吗,先生Customer: I am afraid not.顾客:我恐怕没有。
H.W: Just a moment, please. let me have a check.请等一会儿,让我查一下空位。
H. W:I'm very sorry, we're full now. Would you mind waiting aboutten minutes, sir?非常抱歉,我们现在客满了,你介意等10分钟吗C: Ok.好的。
H.W: Here is the chair, sir.这里有椅子,先生。
C:Thank you.谢谢你。
H.W: I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting, sir.我很抱歉让你久等了,先生。
C: You have a table for me?有一张桌子了H.W: Yes sir, this way, please.是的先生,请走这边。
C:Thank you.谢谢你。
H.W: Is this table all right?这张桌子可以吗C:Yes,good.I don't have much time tonight. I have to see my friend at eight thirty in the lobby.是的,很好,我今晚时间不多,我必须8点半在大厅会我的朋友。
H.W: Don’t worry, sir. I will take care everything.不用担心先生,我会安排好的H.W: This is your Menu, sir.这是您的菜单先生。
西餐点餐英语口语情景对话

西餐点餐英语口语情景对话西餐点餐英语口语情景对话西餐,顾名思义是西方国家的餐食。
西方国家,是相对于东亚而言的欧洲白人世界文化圈,西餐的准确称呼应为欧洲美食,或欧式餐饮。
接下来就由店铺带来西餐点餐英语口语情景对话,希望对你有所帮助!西餐点餐英语口语情景对话篇1May I have the menu, please?我看一下菜单,好吗?Would you like your egg sunny side up or over?您的煎鸡蛋是煎一面的`还是两面都煎?Over.要两面都煎的。
I’m not sure of my etiquette at dinner table.我对餐桌上的礼仪不够了解。
How about have a cocktail first to our appetite?先来杯鸡尾酒开胃好吗?Would you like to order a full course meal or a la carte?你想叫一份套餐,还是按菜单点菜?It’s impolite for a guest to leave the table during a meal.客人在进餐中离席是不礼貌的。
I have learnt a lot from you about the etiquette of how to eat Western food today.今天我从你那学到了许多有关西餐礼仪的知识。
It’s one of the best in Guangzhou.她是广州最好的餐馆之一。
Do you offer Western food?你们提供西餐吗?Here’re your appetizers.这是你们的开胃菜What would you like to have, sir?先生,喜欢吃点什么?I’d like to have a glass of milk, a portion of ham and eggs.来一份牛奶,一份火腿煎鸡蛋。
酒店英语口语西餐厅服务程序英语对话

酒店英语口语西餐厅服务程序英语对话Dialogue 1: Making a ReservationReceptionist: Good morning. How can I assist you today?Customer: Good morning. I would like to make a reservationat your restaurant for tonight.Customer: It will be for two guests, and we would like to have dinner at 8:00 p.m.Receptionist: Great. May I have your name, please?Customer: Yes, it's John Smith.Customer: Thank you. See you then.Dialogue 2: Seating the GuestsGuests: Thank you.Hostess: Here we are. This is your table. Please have a seat, and your server will be with you shortly.Guests: Thank you.Dialogue 3: Taking the OrderServer: Good evening. I'm Alex, and I'll be your server tonight. May I start by presenting you with our drink menu?Guest: Thank you, Alex. We would like two glasses of red wine, please.Guest: Sure, what are they?Guest: I will have the grilled salmon, and my wife will have the prime rib.Server: Excellent choices. Would you like any appetizers or side dishes with your meals?Guest: We would like a Caesar salad as an appetizer, please.Server: Noted. And for the sides?Guest: We would like a portion of your garlic buttered green beans and a side of French fries, please.Server: Perfect. Thank you for your order.Dialogue 4: Serving the MealsServer: Here are your meals. The grilled salmon for you and the prime rib for your wife.Guest: Thank you, Alex.Server: Enjoy your meals. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.Guest: Will do. Thank you.Dialogue 5: Presenting the CheckServer: Good evening. I hope you enjoyed your meals. Are you ready for the check?Guest: Yes, please.Server: Here is your bill. If you would like to pay by card, we accept all major credit cards.Guest: I will pay by card. Can you bring the card machine, please?Server: Of course, sir. Here you go.Guest: Thank you. I will enter the tip and sign the receipt.Server: Thank you for your generosity. Have a great evening.Guest: Thank you. Goodbye.。
出入西餐厅常用英语口语

出入西餐厅常用英语口语1. Do you like to go out eating? 想不想出去吃呢?有次我问老美出去吃东西怎么说, 他回答说一般出去吃饭, 他们只说go to eat , go out eating 或是eat out 而不会说go to dinner, go for lunch, 也就是不需特地说中餐或是晚餐. 所以后来老美问我刚去哪了, 我应该要说I just went out eating, 而不会说I just went to dinner. 小细节多注意, 你的英文会更棒.如果要强调是去吃午餐或晚餐的话, 一般就直接说lunch 或是dinner. 例如人家问你, "Where did you go?" 你就可以答说"lunch."2. There is a Deli over there, do you like it? 那里有一家Deli (餐厅), 你喜不喜欢呢?美国的餐厅可分很多种, Restaurant 是一般的通称, 另外常用到的有Deli : 供应三明治, 沙拉这种现成的, 不需再经过烹调的餐厅, 例如SUBWAY 就可以算是Deli. 另外还有Grill 也随处可见, 翻译成烤肉餐厅, 多半是提供牛排, 汉堡热食类的食物.Deli 这个字是delicatessen 的简写, 可是现今在美国一般只会听到deli 而很少听到delicatessen 了!3. What do you like to drink? 想要喝什么?美国餐厅的习惯, 吃饭时都会点一大杯饮料, 所以侍者一定会先问你What do you like to drink. 也有人会这么说, Can I get you something to drink?. 一般餐厅都会提供的有Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Iced Tea, 以及Lemonade 等. 如果什么都不要, 就说Just water.值得注意的是, 在一般的速食店提到drink 都是指soft drink 而言. 但是一般人说到have a drink 时, 他们多半指的是alcoholic, 也就是含酒精的饮料. 所以如果有人问你, "Come on, have a drink with us." 他绝不是要你跟他们一起喝可乐的意思, 而是要你跟他们一起喝酒啦!4. Are you ready to order or just a minute? 你们准备好了吗? 还是要再等一会?通常饮料上桌之后, 大伙都还要花点时间研究一下菜单, 如果侍者看你们大概都差不多了, 他就会过来问你们, Are you ready to order or just a minute? 如果是已经准备好要点餐了, 就直接跟她说你想吃什么, 如果大家还要再研究研究, 则可以跟侍者说Just a minute. 或是Wait a few more minutes. 请他等一下, 他会说OK. I'll be back. (好, 那我等下再来.)5. Do you want to separate check? 你们要不要分开付帐?比如说二对夫妻出去吃饭, 大家想各自付自己的, 则你们可以主动跟侍者说We want to separate check. 有时他们也会主动问你, Do you want to separate check? 或是Do you want separate checks? 这样的话帐单就会有二张. 但有些餐厅separate check 会多收服务费, 最好先问清楚. 如果是要一起付, 则简单地说, together 或是one check 就可以了.6. How do you like your steak cooked? 你的牛排要几分熟?通常点牛排, 或是在高级一点的餐厅点牛肉汉堡, 服务生都会这样问你, How do you like it cooked? 回答的方式, 全熟是well done, 七分熟: medium well, 五分熟: medium, 四分熟: medium rare, 三分熟: rare. 老美有时在开玩笑时也用bloody 来代替rare 这个字, 听来是不是更传神? 所以如果各位嗜食生牛肉的话, 下次不妨试试bloody as hell 的点法. 但请注意一下bloody 这个字在英国英语中有点类似fxxx 的意思, 所以除非有把握不然不要拿出来乱用.记得有一次我去一家蛮高级的法国餐厅用餐, 结果我跟他要well-done 的牛排, 结果煮出来的东西跟橡皮一样难吃. 后来老美跟我解释, 你摸摸自己头上的各部位就知道你的牛排等一下煮出来是什么样子, well-done 就是头顶, 硬梆梆的, medium well 就是额头, 稍微有点弹性. medium 是鼻头, 软软的. rare 是下巴最柔软的部份. 我觉得这个分法蛮实用的, 跟各位分享一下7. How do you like you egg cooked? 你的蛋要几分熟?蛋的说法跟肉类又不一样,不要像我刚来时听人家这么问就自作聪明回答Well done. 把人家给笑掉大牙. 蛋的回答方法是1. Scramble 炒蛋2. Sunny side up 只煎一面的荷包蛋, (这句话很有意思, 因为荷包蛋像太阳, 所以老美用sunny side 来形容) 3, Sunny side down 二面都煎或是ease over.白煮蛋的话也分二种, 一种叫soft boil 一种叫hard boil. 所谓的soft boil 是指让蛋黄的部份还有点液体状, 而hard boil 则是指整个的蛋黄都煮成固体状的.有些店例如Waffle House 连hash brown 也会问How do you like it cooked? 这个也有很多选择, 不过一般我只会回答二种, patty (饼状) 跟scattered (分散状)8. Did you burn it? 你把它烤焦了吗?记得刚来美国时烤焦了不知怎么说, 我就说Why do you have black part on your steak, 结果人家当然也是有听没有懂, 其实烤焦了很简单, 就是burn. 美国许多建筑物都有浓烟侦测警报, 所以每次要是有人忘了什么东西在炉子里警报大作, 真是乱吓人的. 这时如果你看到你的室友一脸无辜地站在你面前, 你就可以问他, Did you burn something?9. Can I have some more bread? 能再多给我点面包吗?美国餐厅中的面包吃完了可以一直拿不用钱, 所以吃不饱时就尽量吃面包吧! 另外提醒一点, 国内说的土司面包在美国就叫bread, 所谓的土司面包(toast) 指的是在面包上涂上一层蒜泥或是奶油下去烤的面包才叫toast, 就像是去"我家牛排" 他们给的那种面包才叫toast.当初一直以为我们说的土司面包就叫toast, 造成不少误会. 故事就是有一次我去美国接待家庭住, 早餐时妈妈问我要吃什么, 因为我不想太麻烦人家, 我又刚好看到桌上有土司面包, 所以我就说toast, 结果害人家还大费周章跑去帮我烤面包. 其实我应该说bread. 就不会造成别人的误会了.10. Can you give me a doggie bag? 能不能给我一个狗食袋?东西点太多吃不完怎么办? 这么说就对了. 说doggie bag 是因为不希望别人觉的你太小气, 吃不完还要带回家吃, 所以说是给狗吃的. 或是用doggie box 代替doggie bag 也可以, 因为大部份的餐厅给的都是盒子而不是袋子.最后提醒一点, 请不要在高级的餐厅说doggie bag , 那是不太礼貌的, 你可以只说Can you give me a box? 就好了.另外一种常用的讲法叫"Wrap it up." 这就相当于中文里的, 帮我打包起来的意思. 在美国的中餐馆打包也很有意思, 有时候你说要打包他们还会问你要不要饭? 当然要啦! 这样子下一餐的饭跟菜就通通有著落了.11. Check, please. 结帐.吃完饭别忘了给钱喔! check 就是结帐的意思, 另外也可以说buy the bill, 就跟中文里说的买单是一样的. 当然吃完了饭请别忘了给小费喔!。
西餐厅点菜英语对话阅读

西餐厅点菜英语对话阅读A:Is everything to your satisfaction?一切都还满意吗?B:No, the steak was recommended, but it is not very fresh.不满意,这是你们向我推荐的牛排,可是它不太新鲜。
A:Oh! Sorry to hear that. This is quite unusual as we have steak from the market every day.哦,很抱歉。
我们很少发生这种情况,因为我们每天去市场买牛排。
B:So what? It is not fresh and I'm not happy about it.那又怎么样?牛排不新鲜,对此我很不满意。
A:I'm sorry, sir. Do you wish to try something else? That would be on the house, of course.对不起,先生。
您想吃点别的吗?当然,那是免费的。
B:No, thank you.不用了,谢谢。
A:Would you like to take a look at the menu, sir?先生,要不要看看菜单?B:Yes. Thank you.好的,谢谢。
A:Would you care for a drink before you order?点菜前要不要来点饮料?B:A glass of Qingdao beer.一杯青岛啤酒。
A:Yes, sir. I'll bring it over. Have you decided what you'd like, sir?好的,先生,我马上替您拿来。
请问你决定点什么菜了吗,先生?B:Will you make some recommendation?你能推荐一下吗?A:May we see the wine list please?B:Sure. Our special wine today is a 1989 Chardonnay.A:That sounds pretty good! How much is it?B:It's $4.25 cents by the glass. The whole bottle is $22.5.A:I'd like a bottle please.B:I'll need to see your ID please.A:Here you go.B:Sorry about the inconvenience, you look so young. I had make sure you are over 21 years old.感谢您的阅读,祝您生活愉快。
[西餐厅点餐的英语对话] 西餐厅常用英语口语
![[西餐厅点餐的英语对话] 西餐厅常用英语口语](https://img.taocdn.com/s3/m/6cb7a464312b3169a451a498.png)
竭诚为您提供优质的服务,优质的文档,谢谢阅读/双击去除[西餐厅点餐的英语对话] 西餐厅常用英语口语英语对话课教学是实现英语学习的最终目标——交际的最好手段。
小编精心收集了西餐厅点餐英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!西餐厅点餐英语对话1A:canItakeyourorder?b:Illtaketwovaluemeals(套餐).A:whatkindofdrinkdoyouwantwiththose?b:onepepsiandtheotheraspriteplease.A:youcansupersizeyourmealforonly39centsextra.b:yes,Idlikethatthen.A:howaboutanythingfordesert?Likeanapple-pieoricecream?b:No,thanks,thatwillbeit.西餐厅点餐英语对话2A:I'veneverbeentoarestaurantlikethisbefore.我以前没来过这种餐厅。
b:It'sreallydifferent,isn'tit?真的很与众不同吧?A:That'sagoodwordtodescribeit.这样的形容很贴切。
b:Ihopeyou'rehungrybecausethepizzahereishugeaswellast odiefor.希望你够饿,因为这里的比萨大得吓人,也很好吃。
A:Iamhungry.IthinkIcouldeatalargebymyself. 我是饿了,我想我自己就可以吃完一块大比萨。
b:well,let'sorderoneforstarters.我们先点一块。
A:I'minthemoodforacalifornian.我想吃加州口味的比萨。
b:Thathappenstobemyfavorite.waiter,Ithinkwe'rereadyto order.那刚好也是我喜欢的。
关于西餐厅常用英语对话

关于西餐厅常用英语对话小学英语对话课是整个小学英语教学的重要组成部分,主要内容以丰富的对话情境、简单的英语句型表达和课文相关的话题为主,主要目的是培养小学生初步运用英语语言进行交际的能力。
小编精心收集了关于西餐厅常用英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!关于西餐厅常用英语对话1A:May I have your order now?你们可以点菜了吗?B:Yes, we'd have your regular dinner. What courses are there, please?是的,我们想吃你们这儿的套餐。
请说说都有哪几道菜?A:The courses for our regular dinner are, appetizer, soup, beef steak, dessert and coffee.套餐有开胃品、汤、牛排、甜点和咖啡。
B:All right, we'll have it.好的,我们就用套餐吧。
A:What kind of dessert do you want?你们要什么样的甜点?B:Do you have some chocolate cakes?你们有巧克力蛋糕吗?A:Yes, we have.是的,我们有。
B:OK, we will choose it.行,我们就选它了。
A:Wait for a moment, I'll come back soon.请稍等,我马上回来。
关于西餐厅常用英语对话2A:Are you ready to order now, sir?先生,您现在要点菜吗?B:Yes, please.是的。
A:What would you like to have for your appetizer, sir?要点什么样的开胃菜呢?B:I would like vegetable soup, pleaseB请给我来份蔬菜汤。
A:And what would you like to have for the main course那主菜要些什么呢?B:Shrimp salad. And what kind of pie do you have?虾仁色拉。
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
西餐厅英语对话
Head Waiter: Good evening, sir. Do you have a reservation, sir?
领班服务员:晚上好,先生,你有预订桌位吗,先生
Customer: I am afraid not.
顾客:我恐怕没有。
H.W: Just a moment, please. let me have a check.
请等一会儿,让我查一下空位。
H. W:I'm very sorry, we're full now. Would you mind waiting
about ten minutes, sir?
非常抱歉,我们现在客满了,你介意等10分钟吗
C: Ok.
好的。
H.W: Here is the chair, sir.
这里有椅子,先生。
C:Thank you.
谢谢你。
H.W: I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting, sir.
我很抱歉让你久等了,先生。
C: You have a table for me?
有一张桌子了
H.W: Yes sir, this way, please.
是的先生,请走这边。
C:Thank you.
谢谢你。
H.W: Is this table all right?
这张桌子可以吗
C:Yes,good.I don't have much time tonight. I have to see my friend at eight thirty in the lobby.
是的,很好,我今晚时间不多,我必须8点半在大厅会我的朋友。
H.W: Don’t worry, sir. I will take care everything.
不用担心先生,我会安排好的
H.W: This is your Menu, sir.
这是您的菜单先生。
C:Thank you.
谢谢。
HW : May I take your order now, sir?
我能为现在您点菜吗先生
C: Yes, A mushroom soup, I want to have beef steak please.
That’s it.
可以,一个蘑菇汤,一份牛排,就这些。
HW: All right. How would you like your steak cooked? Rare;
Medium Rare;Medium;Medium Well;Well Done?
牛排您要几成熟一成熟;三成熟;五成熟;七成熟;全熟
C:Mesium,please.
五成熟,谢谢。
H.W: Anything to drink, sir?
您喝点什么吗先生
C: Not today, thanks.
今天不了,谢谢。
HW: Please wait a moment.
请稍后。
HW: Here is your mushroom soup, shall I serve your steak now, sir?
这是您的蘑菇汤,我现在可以给您上牛排吗
C: Yes, please as soon as possible.
可以,尽快。
(After customer finishes his diner)
客人吃完晚餐后)
C:Waiter, bill please.
服务员,账单。
HW: Here is your check, sir. did you like your meal, sir? 这是您的账单先生,您还喜欢您的晚餐吗先生
C:Excellent food, Thank you for your service.
非常棒的食物,谢谢你的服务。
C:Well,I think I have to go now.
好了,我想我该走了。
C:How much in all?
多少钱一共
Cashier: One hundred and thirty yen, sir.
130元,先生。
C:Oh,it's a reasonable price. Okay. This is 150,keep the change.
价格合理,这是150元,不用找了。
HW: Thank you, sir.
谢谢您先生。
C:Good night.
晚安。
HW:Good night, sir,I am looking forward to seeing you next time.
晚安先生,我期待下次再见到您。