英语日常情景会话

后海到底在哪儿啊?
Lily:I heard that Houhai is very famous in Beijing.

听说北京的后海很有名。

Tom:Yes. Especially in the evening. There are lots of pubs there.

嗯,尤其是晚上。那里的酒吧特别多。

Lily:Where exactly is it?

后海到底在哪儿啊?

Tom:It's hard to explain. It's around the area of Gulou Street.

我也说不清楚。就在鼓楼大街那一片。

Lily:How can I get there?

那我怎么坐车过去啊?

Tom:If you're taking the subway, get off at Jishuitan.

坐地铁的话,到积水潭站下就可以了。



情景会话:您要的早餐送上来了
Waitress:Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。

Bob:Just put it on the table, please.

请放在桌上。

Waitress:Do you need anything else, sir?

先生,还有其他需要吗?

Bob:No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?

Waitress:What kind of juice would you like, sir?

哪种果汁呢,先生?

Bob:Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.

番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。

Waitress:Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.

好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。



情景会话:你这儿卖内存吗?
Mary:Do you sell extra memory here?

你这儿卖内存吗?

John:Yes, for a laptop or desktop?

卖,您要笔记本的还是台式机的?

Mary:Laptop.

笔记本的。

John:What kind of memory do you want? 1 GB or 512 MB? Samsung or Kingston? DDR1 or DDR2?

你打算买什么样的?1G的还是512m的?三星的还是金士顿的?DDR一代的还是二代的?

Mary:Well, I want two 1G DDR2 Kingstons. How much are they?

我买俩1G的金士顿二代的。多少钱?

John:I'll give you a preferential price for two. 300 yuan.

两个给您优惠,三百。

Mary:Sure. And I will bring my notebook over. Could you install them for me?

好的。我带本子来了,你给我装上试试吧。


相关文档
最新文档