商务英语谈判对话

商务英语谈判对话
商务英语谈判对话

商务英语谈判经典句

1 If you take quality into consideration, you will find our price reasonable. 如果您把质量考虑进去的话,您会发现我方价格是合理的。

2 We guarantee quality products which can stand fierce competition. 我们保证提供能经得起激烈竞争的高质量产品。

3 I still have some questions concerning our contract. 就合同方面我还有些问题要问。

4 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.

我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。

5 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make. 对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。

6 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract? 你认为合同有问题吗?

7 We'd like you to consider our request once again. 我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。

8 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract. 我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

9 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful. 就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。

10 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract. 我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。

11 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract. 我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。

12 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.

就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什幺意见。

13 That's international practice. We can't break it.

这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。

14 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract. 我们可以重新考虑修改合同。

15 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price. 我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。

16 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you? 你们认为结算方式合适吗?

17 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract. 我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。818 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared. 这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

19 Would you please read the draft contract and make your moments about the terms? 请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?

20 When will the contract be ready? 合同何时准备好?

21 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file. 请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。

22 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature. 合同会航邮给你们签字。

23 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?

你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什幺吗?

24 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week? 我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?

25 All disputes arising in the course of the consignment period shall be settled amicably through friendly negotiation. 所有在运输途中引起的纠纷都将通过友好协商,妥善加以解决。

26 We'll ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.

我们将按合同条款交货。

27 You can stay assured that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation.

你尽管放心,我们将按合同规定如期装船。

28 They've promised to keep both we quality and the quantity of the 300 bicycles in conformity with the contract stipulations. 他们已承诺那300辆自行车的质量和数量一定与合同规定相吻合。

29 We are sure the contract can be carried out smoothly. 我们确信合同会顺利执行的。

30 The machines will be made of the best materials and the stipulations of the contract be strictly observed. 机器将用最好的材料生产,合同的规定也将得以严格履行。

31 The two parties involved in a contract have the obligation to execute the contract. 合同双方有义务履行合同。

32 Unless there is a sudden change of political situation, it is not accepted to execute the contract only partially. 除非有什幺突然的政局变化,否则执行部分合同不能被接受。

33 Any deviation from the contract will be unfavorable. 任何违背合同之事都是不利的。

34 The buyer has the option of canceling the contract. 买主有权撤消合同。

35 Any kind of backing out of the contract will be charged a penalty as has been stated in the penalty clause. 任何背弃合同的行为将受到惩罚,这已在处罚条款里写得很清楚了。

36 We want to cancel the contract because of your delay in delivery. 由于贵方交货拖延,我方要求取消合同。

37 The buyer has the right to cancel the contract unilaterally if the seller fails to ship the goods within the L/C validity. 如果卖方不能在信用证有效期内交货的话,买方有权单方面取消合同。

38 You cannot break the contract without any good reason.

如果没有什幺正当理由,你们不应撕毁合同。

39 We have every reason to cancel the contract because you've failed to fulfill your part of it. 我们完全有理由取消合同,因为你们没有完成应遵守的合同内容,履行合同。

40 One party is entitled to cancel the contract if the other side cannot execute it. 如果一方不履行合同,另一方有权取消合同。

41 Generally speaking, a contract cannot be changed after it has been signed by both parties.

一般来讲,合同一经双方签订就不得更改。

42 Some relative clauses in the contract have to be amended owing to the unexpected situation.

由于这种难以预料的情况,合同中的有关条款不得不做些修改。

43 Since the contract is about to expire, shall we discuss a new one? 这个合同将到期,我们来谈谈新合同的事宜吧。

44 Packing has a close bearing on sales. 包装直接关系到产品的销售。

45 Packing will help push the sales. 包装有助于推销产品。

46 Buyers always pay great attention to packing. 买方通常很注意包装。

47 Different articles require different forms of packing. 不同商品需要不同的包装。

48 Buyers, generally speaking, bear the change of packing. 一般来说,买方应承担包装费用。

49 How much does packing take up of the total cost of the goods? 包装占货物总成本的百分比是多少?

50 The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handing. 包装必须很坚固,能承受野蛮装卸。

51 Strong packing will protect the goods from any possible damage during transit.

坚固的包装可以防止货物在运输途中受到任何损失。

52 Cartons are seaworthy. 纸箱适合海运。

53 This kind of article is often bought as a gift, so exquisite and tasteful design is of prime importance. 人们购买这种商品通常用来赠亲友,所以精美高雅的设计至关重要。

54 We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing. 我们很想听听你们在包装方面有什幺意见。

55 Do you have nay objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping marks?

有关包装运输唛头的条款你们有什幺异议吗?

56 We'll pack the goods according to your instruction. 我们将按你方的要求进行包装。

57 The goods will be packed in wood wool to prevent damage. 货物将用细刨花包装,以防损坏。

58 Measures should be taken to reinforce the cartons. 应采取措施加固纸箱。

59 Suggestions on packing are greatly appreciated. 我们非常欢迎大家对包装方面提出建议。

60 Our standardized packing has been approved by many foreign clients. 许多国外客户已经认可了我们标准化的包装。

61 It's urgent to improve the packing. 必须马上改进包装。

62 Packing charges are excluded in the quoted prices. 包装费用未算在报价中。

63 To minimize any possible damage, we've packed our goods in the way to suit for long sea-voyage. 为使损失减少到最低限度,我们对货物的包装足以承受长途海运。

64 Please make an offer indicating the packing.

请报价并说明包装情况。

65 Please make sure that the goods be protected from moisture. 请保证货物不受潮。

66 We hope your design and the color will be strongly attractive to the American people.

我们希望你们的设计和颜色对美国人具有巨大吸引力。

67 This kind of box is not suitable for the transport of the tea sets by sea. 这种箱子不适合装茶具海运。

68 We would like to know how you will pack the silk shirts. 我们想知道你们如何包装这些真丝衬衫。

69 Although the cartons are light and easy to handle, we think it is not strong enough to be shipped. 虽然这些纸箱轻便、易拿,但我们认为它们在运输中不太结实。

70 Please use normal export containers unless you receive special instructions from our agents. 除非你们收到我方代理的特别指示,否则请用正常出口集装箱。

71 All bags contain an inner waterproof lining. 所有包内都有一层防水内衬。

72 The crates are charge to you at $5 each if they are not returned to us within 2 weeks.

如果木条箱两星期内不归还,则每只箱扣罚五美元。

73 Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration and jarring. 坚固的木箱和箱内严密的填充可防止木箱受震、开裂。

74 Those goods are available in strong wooden drums of 1,2,5,10 and 20 liters. 这些货物分别装入1、2、5、10、20升的木桶里。

75 Fifty-liter carboy would be the most economical size. Carboys may be retained without charge for two months. 50升的瓶子应是最经济的尺码,这些瓶子可免费保存两个月。

76 The various items of your order will be packed into bundles of suitable size for shipment.

你们定单上的各种货物被打成各种大小不同的捆儿,以便于运输。

77 Please keep the cartons to 15kg each and metal-strap all cartons in stacks of 4. 请将每个纸箱重量限制在15公斤内,并将每4箱一组用铁条儿固定起来。

78 Each item is to be wrapped separately in grease-paper. 每件货物应单独用油纸包好。

79 All measurements of each case must not exceed 1.5m*1m*1m. 每只木箱体积不应超过 1.5m*1m*1m。

80 Each single crate is heavily padded and packed with 4 carboys. 每只木条箱内装4只大瓶子将空余处填满。

81 Full details regarding packing and marking must be strictly observed. 请严格遵守包装及商标的细则。

82 To facilitate carrying, rope or metal handles are indispensable and should be fixed to the boxes. 为便于搬运,绳子或铁把手不可缺少,并将其固定在箱子上。

83 Our packing charge includes $1 for the drum, which sum will be credited on return. 包装费中有1美元是包装桶的费用,此费用在桶还给我们时可退回。

84 The whole carton is packed with double straps, each corner of the carton consolidated with metal angles. 纸箱外加了两道箍,每个箱角都用金属角加固。

85 Foam plastics are applied to protect the goods against press. 泡沫塑料用来防止挤压。

86 It's essential to choose the right means of transportation. 选择合适的运输方式很重要。

87 To ensure faster delivery, you are asked to forward the order by air freight. 为了确保迅速交货,我方要求此订货用空运。

88 Generally speaking, it's cheaper but slower to ship goods by sea than by rail. 总的来说,海运比铁路运输更便宜,但速度慢一些。

89 It's faster but more expensive to ship goods by air. 空运较快但运费较高。

90 Since we need the goods urgently, we must insist on express shipment.

由于我方急需这批货物,我方坚持使用快递装运。

91 Because of the type of purchase, we can only ship by road. 由于商品的性质,我方只能使用公路运输。

92 If the customer requests a carrier other than truck, he must bear the additional charge.

如果顾客坚持用卡车以外的运输工具,就必须负担额外费用。

93 The goods will be transhipped in Hong Kong. 货物将在香港转船。

94 There may be some quantity difference when loading the goods, but not more than 5%.

货物装船时可能会有一些数量出入,但不会超过5%。

95 To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment, we hope that partial shipment is allowed. 为了便于我方备货装船,希望允许分批发运。

96 Delivery has to be put off due to the strike of the workers at the port. 由于港口工人罢工,交货只好推迟。

97 We are sorry to delay the shipment because our manufacturer has met unexpected difficulties.

恕延期货船,因为我们厂家遇到了预料不到的困难。

98 We assume that damage occurred while the consignment was in your care. 我们认为货物是在你方保管时受到损害的。

99 The consignment appears to have been roughly handled and left near a heater. 看来货物未受到细心的处理,并且被放置于加热器附近。100 I'm afraid I have some rather bad news for you. 我恐怕有些很坏的消息要告诉你。

谈判中英语单词的选择

1、At the request of Party B, Party A agrees to send technicians to assist Party B to install the equipment.

应乙方要求,甲方同意派遣技术人员帮助乙方安装设备。assist 较help 正式;

2、The personnel shall not to partake in any political activities in Iraq.

所有人员不得参加伊拉克国内的任何政治活动。partake in 较take part in 正式;

3、The Employer shall render correct technical guidance to the personnel.

雇主应该对有关人员给予正确技术指导。render 较give 正式;

4、Party A shall repatriate the patient to China and bear the cost of his passage to Guangzhou.

甲方应将病人遣返中国并负责其返回广州的旅费。repatriate 较send back 正式;

5、This Contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of China.

本合同受中国法律管辖,并按中国法律解释。construe 较explain,interpret 正式;

6、The Employer may object to and require the Contractor to replace forthwith any of its authorized representatives who is incompetent.

雇主认为承包人委派的授权代表不合格时,可以反对并要求立即撤换。require 较ask正式;公文体forthwith 较at once 正式;

7、The Chairperson may convene an interim meeting based on a proposal made by one-third of the total number of directors.

董事长可以根据董事会过1/3董事的提议而召集临时董事会议。convene,interim 都是正式用词。

8、In case one party desires to sell or assign all or part of its investment subscribed, the other party shall have the preemptive right.

如一方想出售或转让其投资之全部或部分,另一方有优先购买权。法律用词assign 较transfer 正式。

9、In processing transactions, the manufacturers shall never have title either to the materials or the finished products.

加工贸易中,厂方无论是对原料还是成品都无所有权。法律用词title 较ownership 正式。

10、The term "Effective date" means the date on which this Agreement is duly executed by the parties hereto.“生效期”指双方合同签字的日子。法律用词execute

较sign 正式.

商务英语谈判案例对话

Dialogue 1

A: So, thank you for coming, everyone. It's really a pleasure to see you all here. First of all, may i suggest you take a look at the agenda i sent you? Would you like to make any comment on that?

B: Yes, i wonder if we can begin with shipment question first. We really need to come to an agreement on that before anything else.

A: That's true, but it's also a very difficult issue. That's the reason why i put it last. I thought it might be a good idea for us to start with the points we have in common. We'll move on to the shipment issue after that.

B: All right. That sounds reasonable.

A: Well, before we go any future, I would like to say strongly how i feel that it's in both our interest to reach an agreement today. The market is becoming even more competitive and our combined strength will give us some big advantages, not least in terms of the dealer network. Now, i think Richard would like to say a few words about that.

1. make comments on sth 对某事进行评论

Example: Would you make comments on our woman's garments in current design?您对我们流行女装款式有何评论

Oh look very nice! 哦,看起来很漂亮

2. have sth. in common: 有共同点

Example: The two firms have very little common in selling strategies. 这两家公司在销售策略上没有什么共同点。

3. in the interest of: 符合......的利益

Example: The stable and healthy business relations are in the interest of our sides. 稳定健康的贸易关系符合双方的利益。

Dialogue 2

A: Hello, Mr Wang, nice to see you again. How are you?

B: Fine, thank you ,and you?

A: Well, before we go any future, I would like to say strongly how i feel that it's in both our interest to reach an agreement today. The market is becoming even more A: I'm fine, we just moved in our new house. Everything is in a great mess. It's a nightmare. But I’ll appreciate not having to spend so much time commuting to my work every day.

B: Yes, it took me nearly one hour to get here today. Bus service in this area is not so good.

A: Well, will you like a cup of coffee?

B: Thank you, that would be nice.

A: Milk or sugar?

B: Black will do, thank you.

A: So, how's business in your section?

B: Not too bad. We have a lot of work to do as far as our contract George is concerned this time.

A: Then i think you can say a few words about that first.

注释

1. in a mess: 乱成一团

Example: Since 9 O' clock , Mr. Gill has been sorting out the shipping documents which are in a mess in the files. 从九点以来,吉尔小姐一直在整理文件夹里乱成一团的海运单据.

2. commute: 乘通勤车上班

Example: I commute to work from Shenyang to Fushun on weekdays.周一到周五我从沈阳到抚顺乘通勤车上班.

bus commuter 乘通勤汽车上班的人train commuter 乘通勤火车上班的人

3. as far as sb./sth. be concerned: 就什么而言; 至于

Example: As far as i am concerned, i agree with Jack on this point.就我而言, 我同意杰克的观点.

As far as color is concerned, Tom prefers black. 就颜色而言, 汤姆更喜欢黑色.

Dialogue 3

A: Will you have a cup of coffee, Mr. Wang?

B: No. Don't bother, please.

A: Of course, i don't know Smith at all, but you've got to be on your guard against George. I told you about our negotiating with him in New York three years ago, didn't I?

B: I am sure you did. Can we focus on the final packing today, Mr. Brown? We mustn't get stuck in the price. They are going to knock us down. We have got some room to maneuver.

A: That's right, George is the head of Marketing Department.

B: What we must keep in mind is that we can make a concession if they push us on staff cut.

A: Oh we don't need to worry about that, Mr. Wang. We will just play it by ear.

注释

1. be on one's guard against sb./sth. 小心,防范

Example: We must be on our guard against pickpockets on a bus.在公交车上我们要小心扒手。

2. focus on sth. 集中精力于......之上

Example: We should focus our attention on the demands at the overseas market.我们应该集中注意一下海外市场的需求

3. knock sb. down 打倒,使屈服

Example: They are attempting to knock us down in terms of price.他们试图让我们在价格方面让步。

4. keep/bear sth. in mind 记住,牢记(英国都用remember)

Example: Please keep in mind that you'll arrive punctually for the meeting tomorrow.请记住明天开会要准时。

Bear in mind that you can always rely on me.要记住你永远可以依靠我。

商务英语谈判案例分析[1]1

商务英语谈判课后作业 ——案例分析

商务英语谈判案例分析 Example: Dan smith was a bissiness who works on gymnasium equipment,and it was the first meeting between Robert Liu and him.In just a few minutes of the conversation, Robert Liu felt that this big fellow with a straightforward appearance kept a mind of a cunning rabbit .Known that the guy was skilled in this way ,he took great care in the negotiation. In the first round ,their covercition was as follows: D: I'd like to get the ball rolling by talking about prices. R: Shoot.,I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. D: Y our products are very good. But I'm a little worried about the prices you're asking. R: Y ou think we about be asking for more?(laughs) D: (chuckles) That's not exactly what I had in mind. I know your research costs are high, but what I'd like is a 25% discount. R: That seems to be a little high, Mr. Smith. I don't know how we can make a profit with those numbers. D: Please, Robert, call me Dan. (pause) Well, if we promise future business――volume sales――that will slash your costs for making the Exec-U-ciser, right? R: Y es, but it's hard to see how you can place such large orders. How could you turn over so many? (pause) We'd need a guarantee of future business, not just a promise. D: We said we wanted 1000 pieces over a six-month period. What if we place orders for twelve months, with a guarantee? R: If you can guarantee that on paper, I think we can discuss this further.But even with volume sales, our coats for the Exec-U-Ciser won't go down much. D: Just what are you proposing? R: We could take a cut on the price. But 25% would slash our profit margin .We suggest a compromise――10%. D: That's a big change from 25! 10 is beyond my negotiating limit. (pause) Any other ideas? R: I don't think I can change it right now. Why don't we talk again tomorrow? D: Sure. I must talk to my office anyway. I hope we can find some common ground on this. NEXT DAY D: Robert, I've been instructed to reject the numbers you proposed; but we can try to come up with some thing else.

商务英语-商务谈判实例(四)

商务谈判实例(四) 今天Robert的办公室出现了一个生面孔――Kevin Hughes,此人代表美国一家运动产品公司,专程来台湾寻找加工。接洽的加工产品市运动型“磁质石膏护垫”,受伤的运动员包上这种产品上场比赛,即可保护受伤部位,且不妨碍活动。现在,我们就来看看两人的会议现况: R:We found your proposal quite interesting,Mr.Hughes.We'd like to weigh the pros and cons(衡量得失)with you. K:Mr.Robert Liu,we've looked all over Asia for a manufacturer;your company is one of the most suitable. R:If we can settle a number of basic questions,I'm confident in saying that we are the most suitable for your needs. K:I hope so.And what might be the basic questions you have? R:First,do you intend to take a position in(投资于……)our company? K:No,we don't,Mr.Liu.This is just OEM. R:I see.Then,the most important thing is the size of your orders.We'll have to invest a great deal of money in the new production process. K:If you can guarantee continuing quality,we can sign a commitment for75,000pieces a year,for five years. R:At U.S.$1000a piece,we'll make an average return of just4%.That's too great a financial burden for us. K:I'll check the number later,but what do you propose? R:Here's how you can demonstrate commitment to this deal.Make it ten years,increase the unit price,and provide technology transfer.

商务英语口语情景对话大全完整版

商务英语口语情景对话 大全 集团标准化办公室:[VV986T-J682P28-JP266L8-68PNN]

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience.我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challengeand work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B: As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position. 在讨论薪水前.我需要更多了解这份工作.或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少. A: 3000, with raises after the half yearing to your competence. 起薪是每月3000元。半年后会根据你的表现增加薪水。 B: Well, I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. 我觉得可以接受。我真的喜欢这份工作。我什么时候能得知结果呢 A: Do you have any other questions 我们会在7月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗

商务英语谈判对话模拟(自编)

Dialogue 2:Negotiation on Commission and Agency Situation: Miss Huang, a Chinese handicraft sales company and Mr、White, a sales manager of a handicraft company in Abuja, Nigeria are talking about the commission of agency、 Huang: 怀特先生,很高兴见到您。最近怎么样? White: Glad to meet you too、What can I do for you?(我也很高兴见到您。能为您做些什么不?) Huang: 根据我们的协议,这个月就就是试销期的最后一个月了。我想就是时候讨论中国北方独家代理权的问题了。 White: Yes、Your sales performance in the trial period is good and the plan of advertising and promotion have been well practiced、Your company is qualified for the sole agency in north of China、(就是的。在试销期内,您们的销售业绩很好,广告与宣传计划也有效地落实了。您们公司可以做我们公司在北方的独家代理了。) Huang: 太好了。能得到您的认可我们很高兴。我们谈谈代理合同的细节吧?White: Yes, of course、As we have talked befote, the territory to be covered is the north of China、How about the commission fee?(好的,当然。就像我们先前谈过的,代理区域就是中国北方。您收取多少佣金?) Huang: 在试销期内,佣金就是4%。我认为可以提高到7%。 White: The rate of commission is too high、The commission fee we provide to other agencies is 5%、If they know we give you a 7% commission, it will be embrassing、(佣金太高了,我们给其她代理商的佣金就是5%。如果她们知道了,就很尴尬了。) Hunag: 我认为我们公司的销售策略与宣传策略都就是很好的,这一点可以从我们的销售业绩中瞧出来。而且,与其她代理商相比,我们的木雕销量就是最多的。White:There is some truth in what you said, but we can only give you 6% commission、(您说的有些道理,但就是我们只能给您6%的佣金。) Huang:超过定额每多销5000件,多给我们0、5%的佣金,这样可以不? White: Ok、For every 5000 pieces sold in excess of the quote, you will get 0、5% commission 、(好吧,每超过定额5000件,我们就多给0、5%的佣金。) Huang:Good、Thank you for your consideration、(太好了,谢谢您的关照。) White: 我们会起草合同,如果没有问题,下午签字吧? Huang:Fine、We look forward to happy and successful cooperation between us、(好的。希望我们今后合作愉快。) Dialogue3 Negotiation on Packing and Shipment Situation: Miss Huang, a Chinese handicraft sales company and Mr、White, a sales manager of a handicraft company in Abuja, Nigeria are talking about the Packing and

商务英语谈判价格包装等谈判案例

A:为出口公司B:为国外进口公司 场景一:价格谈判 A和B开门走进办公室…… A: please take your seat,--- B:Thank you. A:After anttending our new product launch meeting,you must have a detail idea about our products,---.Now please let me know what kinds of flowers you are interested. (A递给B 一个产品目录册,B迅速地翻阅并作出标记) B:Yes,your flowers are pretty beautiful and leave me a deep impression. (A接过B递回的册子,翻阅) B:And I’d like to get the ball rolling by talking about the price.what prices will you offer for these I’ve marked? A:---,before we quote price please tell me how many flowers you are going to buy. B:for No.10 we’d like to phurchase 1500 units,No.20,1000 units and 1000 units for No.30. A:The usual price for No10 is 25 USD,for No20,35,and No30,50USD.they are all on the trade term of CIF Sydney. B:I t hink it’s unacceptable for us,you know the market has shrinked a lot during the economic ressesion period. A:we understand it,but you know these flowers are good for value.And they are newly cultivated after we tried a lot for genetic transplant.I believe you know the cost we spent. B:yes, I know that,---,it’s because of that ,I hope we can cooperate to open the market.If the price is reasonable, the large volume sales will be easy to reach,and that can remedy your large cost,right? A: (考虑片刻)Considering it’s the first time we do business and long-term cooperation in future, we can cut 1 USD for the price which we usual don’t do . B:1 USD? It makes no difference.we need more.and to be frank,we want the price to be 20,25 and 40 USD for each kind. A:No,no,no,I think you are kidding….---,that’s a big cut ,and it will make us have no returns. B:(表情严肃,犹豫片刻)Then how about 22,30 and 45 USD. A:That’s still leave us a little of margin,but increase 500 hundreds units for each kind,we can make it. B:That’s hard for us,yo u know it is a large size,and we can’t keep them for a long time. A:The season of large demand for flowers is coming,we guarantee the delivery within 1 month, that can be helpful for your quick sale. B:The delivery should be within 1 month, otherwise I cannot place the order. Now let’s reach some middle ground,you allow a 20% discount,I increase the order quantity by 500 hundreds units at that new price. A:20% discount? The policy regulates the maxium discount is within 15% in our company. And if you want to get the discount,the units you ordered have to overpass 2000 for each item. B:2000 units?we can’t take that many.Though you can’t offer us 15% discount,10% is ok.I hope you can accept it.--- A:---,we can grant 8% at most,that’s the best we can do.A nd

(整理)商务英语谈判对话900句.

英语谈判对话900句,商务洽谈英语对话,签订外贸合同英语对话 --- Such data is confidential. 这样的资料为机密资料。 --- I am not sure such data does exist. 我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。 --- It would depend on what is on the list. 这要看列表内容。 --- We need them urgently. 我们急需这些资料。 --- All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it. 好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。 --- I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd lik e to know? 我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗? --- I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in y our country? 我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。 --- I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy. 我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。 --- It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade. 据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。 --- Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods. 我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。 --- We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.

最新商务英语谈判对话模拟(自编)汇编

Dialogue 2:Negotiation on Commission and Agency Situation: Miss Huang, a Chinese handicraft sales company and Mr. White, a sales manager of a handicraft company in Abuja, Nigeria are talking about the commission of agency. Huang: 怀特先生,很高兴见到你。最近怎么样? White: Glad to meet you too. What can I do for you?(我也很高兴见到你。能为你做些什么吗?) Huang: 根据我们的协议,这个月就是试销期的最后一个月了。我想是时候讨论中国北方独家代理权的问题了。 White: Yes. Your sales performance in the trial period is good and the plan of advertising and promotion have been well practiced. Your company is qualified for the sole agency in north of China.(是的。在试销期内,你们的销售业绩很好,广告和宣传计划也有效地落实了。你们公司可以做我们公司在北方的独家代理了。)Huang: 太好了。能得到你的认可我们很高兴。我们谈谈代理合同的细节吧?White: Yes, of course. As we have talked befote, the territory to be covered is the north of China. How about the commission fee?(好的,当然。就像我们先前谈过的,代理区域是中国北方。你收取多少佣金?) Huang: 在试销期内,佣金是4%。我认为可以提高到7%。 White: The rate of commission is too high. The commission fee we provide to other agencies is 5%. If they know we give you a 7% commission, it will be embrassing.(佣金太高了,我们给其他代理商的佣金是5%。如果他们知道了,就很尴尬了。)Hunag: 我认为我们公司的销售策略和宣传策略都是很好的,这一点可以从我们的销售业绩中看出来。而且,和其他代理商相比,我们的木雕销量是最多的。White:There is some truth in what you said, but we can only give you 6% commission. (你说的有些道理,但是我们只能给你6%的佣金。) Huang:超过定额每多销5000件,多给我们0.5%的佣金,这样可以吗?White: Ok. For every 5000 pieces sold in excess of the quote, you will get 0.5% commission . (好吧,每超过定额5000件,我们就多给0.5%的佣金。) Huang:Good. Thank you for your consideration.(太好了,谢谢你的关照。) White: 我们会起草合同,如果没有问题,下午签字吧? Huang:Fine. We look forward to happy and successful cooperation between us.(好的。希望我们今后合作愉快。)

商务英语情景对话100主题-真正完整版

商务英语情景对话100主题-真正完整版

Day today Office日常事务 1 Faxes传真 2 Telephone Calls电话 3 Making Telephone Appointments电话预约 4 Memos备忘录 5 Business Correspondence商业信函 6 Placing an Order下订单 Office Talk办公室谈话 7 Coworkers同事 8 Bosses老板 9 Brainstorming集体讨论 10 Commuting乘公交车上下班 11 The Working Lunch工作午餐 Business Trip商务旅行 12 International Business Travel国际商务旅行 13 Dressing for Business商务着装 14 Hotel Situations旅馆情景 15 Negotiating the Subway乘地铁 Client Reception接待客户 16 Receiving Clients接待客户 17 Entertaining Clients招待客户

18 Accommodating Foreign Clients接待国外客户 19 Factory Tours参观工厂 Business Communization商务交流 20 Personal Introductions个人介绍 21 Small Talks聊天 22 Delivering Bad News传达坏消息 23 Polite Questions礼貌提问 24 Farewells道别 Negotiation谈判 25 Clarifying the Stakes说明利害关系 26 Making Concessions做出让步 27 Discussing the Bottom Line讨论底线 28 Accepting and Confirming接受和确认 29 Hard Bargainers VS Soft Bargainers强硬的对手和温和的对手 Company Organization公司结构 30 CEO执行总裁 31 Stockholders股东 32 Board of Directors董事会 33 Managerial Staff管理人员 34 Labor Staff普通员工 Meetings and Interviews会议和面谈

最新商务英语谈判对话900句

商务英语谈判对话 900句

英语谈判对话900句,商务洽谈英语对话,签订外贸合同英语对话 --- Such data is confidential. 这样的资料为机密资料。 --- I am not sure such data does exist. 我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。 --- It would depend on what is on the list. 这要看列表内容。 --- We need them urgently. 我们急需这些资料。 --- All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it. 好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。 --- I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you' d like to know?

我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗? --- I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country? 我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。 --- I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy. 我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。 --- It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade. 据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。 --- Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual be nefit and exchange of needed goods. 我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。 --- We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings. 我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。 --- We have mainly adopted some usual international practices. 我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

商务英语谈判对话

商务英语谈判经典句 1 If you take quality into consideration, you will find our price reasonable. 如果您把质量考虑进去的话,您会发现我方价格是合理的。 2 We guarantee quality products which can stand fierce competition. 我们保证提供能经得起激烈竞争的高质量产品。 3 I still have some questions concerning our contract. 就合同方面我还有些问题要问。 4 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions. 我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。 5 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make. 对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。 6 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract? 你认为合同有问题吗? 7 We'd like you to consider our request once again. 我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。 8 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract. 我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。 9 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful. 就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。 10 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract. 我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。 11 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract. 我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。 12 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties. 就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什幺意见。 13 That's international practice. We can't break it.

商务英语-谈判

商务谈判常用语 在双方谈判的过程中,一定要注意倾听对方的发言,如果对对方的观点表示了解,可以说:I see what you mean. (我明白您的意思。) 如果表示赞成,可以说:That's a good idea. (是个好主意。)或者说:I agree with you. (我赞成。) 如果是有条件地接受,可以用on the condition that这个句型,例如:We accept your proposal, on the condition that you order 20,000 units. (如果您订2万台,我们会接受您的建议。) 在与外商,尤其是欧美国家的商人谈判时,如果有不同意见,最好坦白地提出来而不要拐弯抹角,比如,表示无法赞同对方的意见时,可以说:I don't think that's a good idea. (我不认为那是个好主意。)或者Frankly, we can't agree with your proposal. (坦白地讲,我无法同意您的提案。) 如果是拒绝,可以说:We're not prepared to accept your proposal at this time. (我们这一次不准备接受你们的建议。) 有时,还要讲明拒绝的理由,如To be quite honest, we don't believe this product will sell very well in China. (说老实话,我们不相信这种产品在中国会卖得好。) 谈判期间,由於言语沟通问题,出现误解也是在所难免的:可能是对方误解了你,也可能是你误解了对方。在这两种情况出现後,你可以说:No, I''m afraid you misunderstood me. What I was trying to say was…… (不,恐怕你误解了。我想说的是……)或者说:Oh, I'm sorry, I misunderstood you. Then I go along with you. (哦,对不起,我误解你了。那样的话,我同意你的观点。) 总之不管你说什么,你最终的目的就是要促成一笔生意。即使不成,也要以善意对待对方,也许你以后还有机会,生意不成人情在,你说对吗? 价格谈判常用句型 商谈价格是买卖之间很重要的一环。商品的价值往往同商品的本质关系密切。当要强调出口商品的品质以使交易达到理想的价格时,我们可以说:This one is very good for 10 US dollars.(这东西绝对值10美元。)或These are slightly higher in price, but their superior quality makes them more valuable than the less expensive ones.(这些货价稍微高了一点,但其优异的品质,使它们比那些便宜的货,更有价值。)在谈到商品价格便宜时,买方切

商务英语模拟谈判大赛 对话

商务英语模拟谈判 卖方Sales Administrator销售主管A Project Manager项目经理B 买方Vending Manager售买经理C Merchandising Manager采购经理D Wholesale Buyer 批发采购员E 保险manager of the People’s Insurance Company of China PICC的经理F (江来) S代表卖方b代表买方 旁白:Miss A is the Sales Administrator(销售主管) of Japanese CASIO corporation ; Miss B is the Project Manager(项目经理) of Japanese CASIO corporation ; Miss C is the Vending Manager(售买经理) of Chinese Agcy agency ; Miss D is the Merchandising Manager (采购经理) of Chinese Agcy agency;Miss E is Wholesale Buyer(批发采购员) of Chinese Agcy agency. B:We warmly welcome you .Do you had a very restful night ? S: Actually, we feel quite rested. I would like to thank you for your kind invitation to visit your beautiful country. B: We’ve been looking forward to your visit. We are waiting for your reply about the suggestion of the CASIO’s (卡西欧) sole agency in China. S: T o tell you the truth,your proposal surprised us. As you know our annual turnover is more than one million. so it is difficult for us to believe you can play the role of the CASIO’s (卡西欧) sole agency in China. B: As we know , In China your main markets are big cities such as, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and so on. About 60% turnover were sold in these big cities last year. We have extensive channel-0f-distribution, specifically covering these big cities. So As a selling agent we can take good care of your export business. S: Yes, I think so. but your sales are not more than 400,000. how can you explain it for us. B:I understand you are selling the same products to some other Chinese importers. this tends to complicate my business. as you know, I am experienced in the business of slippers and enjoy a good business relationship with all the leading whole- salers and retailers in that line. I have a mind to expand this business in the years to come.

相关文档
最新文档