小猪佩奇第一季中英台词互译(11-20)集

小猪佩奇第一季中英台词互译(11-20)集
小猪佩奇第一季中英台词互译(11-20)集

1、I'm Peppa Pig.我是佩奇。

2、This is my little brother,George.这是我的弟弟乔治。

3、This is Mummy Pig.And this is Daddy Pig.Peppa pig.

这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。

第十一集Hiccups(打嗝)

1、Peppa,George,Mummy and Daddy are having breakfast.

佩奇,乔治,妈妈和爸爸正在吃早餐。

2、It is a lovely,sunny day,今天天气明媚,阳光灿烂,

3、and Peppa and George can't wait to go into the garden to play.

佩奇和乔治已逼不及待要去花园玩了。

4、Mummy,please,can we go out to play?妈妈,我们可以出去玩了吗?

5、You can go out to play when you finish your breakfast.

等你们吃完早餐就可以出去玩了。

6、George!Don't drink your juice too quickly!乔治!果汁不要喝得那么快。

7、George drank his juice too quickly,乔治喝果汁喝得太快了。

8、and now he has hiccups.现在他打嗝了。

9、Can we go out to play now,Mummy?我们现在可以出去玩吗,妈妈?

10、Not while George has hiccups.现在不行因为乔治在打嗝。

11、But George's hiccups have gone,Mummy.

但是乔治已经不打嗝了,妈妈。

12、Haven't they,George?没打嗝了吧,乔治?

13、Oh,alright,you can go out and play.哦,好吧,你们可以出去玩了。

14、But look after George.但是照顾好乔治。

15、Peppa and George love playing in the garden.

佩奇和乔治喜欢在花园里玩。

16、George.I'm going to throw the ball,乔治。我准备扔球了,

17、and then you have to catch it.然后你要接住哦。

18、George,please stop hiccupping!乔治,请不要再打嗝了!

19、George!Now you throw the ball to me,乔治!现在你把球扔给我,

20、and I have to catch it.然后我接住球。

21、George!乔治!

22、Oh,dear,George's hiccups are spoiling the game.

哦,糟糕,乔治的打嗝让他们没办法玩游戏。

23、George...I know how to cure hiccups!

乔治。。。我知道怎样治好打嗝!

24、You have to do what I say.你必须按我说的做。

25、Rub the top of your head and rub your tummy!

你在挠你的头时按摸你的肚子!

26、Good!Now your hiccups have gone!好!现在你的打嗝没了!

27、Peppa's cure for hiccups doesn't seem to have worked.

佩奇治打嗝的办法没凑效。

28、George!You have done it all wrong!乔治!你完全做错了!

29、I know a better way to cure hiccups!

我知道另一个更好的办法治好打嗝!

30、First,jump up and down three times...on one leg!

首先,上下跳三下...单腿!

31、Now...wave your arms up and down现在...上下挥动你臂膀

32、and stick your tongue out!并且伸出你的舌头!

33、..And now...close your eyes,。。现在。。。闭上你的眼睛,

34、and turn around quickly,three times!然后快速转三圈!

35、Peppa's new cure hasn't worked,either.佩奇的新治法也没有凑效。

36、George still has hiccups.乔治仍然打嗝。

37、I know!我知道了!

38、To cure hiccups,the ill piggy must be given a shock!

要治好打嗝,必须要给打嗝的小猪惊吓才行!

39、George,I'm going to scare you.乔治,我准备吓唬你了。

40、But you must remember,但是你必须记住,

41、it's only a game and it will stop your hiccups.

它只是个游戏,它可以治好你的打嗝。

42、Remember,this is just pretend scaring.记住,这只是假装吓唬。

43、Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!哇~~~~~~~~~!

44、Peppa!You mustn't play so roughly with George!

佩奇!你不应该和乔治玩得那么粗暴!

45、He's only little.他还很小。

46、Sorry,Mummy.对不起,妈妈。

47、I was just trying to stop George's hiccups.

我只是尝试着帮乔治治好打嗝。

48、George's hiccups have gone!乔治的打嗝没了!

49、Here comes Daddy Pig,with two beakers of juice

猪爸爸走来了,拿着二杯果汁。

50、George!If you drink too quickly,乔治!如果你喝太快,

51、you will get hiccups again!你又会打嗝的!

52、I'm not as little as George.我不像乔治那么小。

53、I can drink juice as quickly as I want to!我可以想喝多快就多快!

1、I'm Peppa Pig.我是佩奇。

2、This is my little brother,George.这是我的弟弟乔治。

3、This is Mummy Pig.And this is Daddy Pig.Peppa pig.

这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。

第十二集Bicycles!自行车!

1、It is a lovely,sunny day,and Peppa and George are riding their bicycles.这是个阳光灿烂的日子,佩奇和乔治在骑自行车。

2、That's a fine pumpkin,Daddy Pig!爸爸,这个南瓜长得真好!pumpkin:南瓜,南瓜的果肉

3、Daddy Pig is very proud of his pumpkin.爸爸对他的南瓜很自豪

4、Pumpkins are the only thing I can grow.南瓜是我唯一能种的东西。

5、Probably because I love pumpkin pie!可能是因为我喜欢吃南瓜派!

6、Come on,George.Danny,Suzy,Rebecca!

快点,乔治。丹妮,苏西,瑞贝卡!

7、Peppa and her friends,Danny Dog,Suzy Sheep and Rebecca Rabbit, are riding their bicycles.

佩奇和他的朋友们,小狗丹尼,小羊苏西和小兔瑞贝卡在骑自行车。

8、George is riding his tricycle.He's going so slowly.乔治在骑三轮车。他骑的好慢。tricycle:三轮车

9、Let's race to Daddy Pig's pumpkin.让我们比赛骑到那个南瓜那。

10、If We race to Daddy's Pumpkin,We have to be very careful not to bump into it.

如果我们骑到爸爸的南瓜那里,我们必须很小心不要撞到南瓜。11、Daddy would be very sad the pumpkin got broken.

南瓜被撞坏了爸爸会很难过的。race:比赛。赛跑bump:碰,撞

12、Don't worry,Peppa..不用担心,佩奇。

13、Race you!比赛开始!

14、Peppa and her friends are racing to Daddy Pig's pumpkin!

佩奇和她的朋友们在比赛谁最快到爸爸的南瓜那。

15、Hey!Watch out for my pumpkin!!

嘿,小心我的南瓜!watch out:小心,留神,注意

16、Hurray!Peppa!Look out!Daddy's Pumpkin!!!!

佩奇,小心!爸爸的南瓜!

17、Sorry,Daddy!对不起,爸爸。

18、Look at George!He's going so slowly!看看乔治!他骑的好慢!

19、George is still riding a baby bike!乔治还在骑童车。

20、Yours is a baby bike,too,Peppa!你的车也是一个童车,佩奇。

21、You've still got stabilizers!你还在用辅助轮。stabilizer:有安定作用

22、I can ride without my stabilizers.我可以不用辅助轮骑。

23、Me,too.And me.我也是。还有我。

24、Let's ride up the hill again.Are you coming,Peppa?

我们再骑上那个小山吧。佩奇,你来吗?

25、No,I think I'll stay here.不了,我想在这呆着。

26、See you later!Bye!一会见,再见。

27、Peppa wishes she did not have stabiIizers on her bicycle.

佩奇希望她的自行车上没有辅助

28、Daddy,I don't want stabilizers anymore.爸爸,我不想用辅助轮了。

29、Do you think you can ride without them?Yes.

你觉得你能不用他们骑吗?是的。

30、Alright,Peppa.Let's take them好吧,佩奇。我们把它们拿掉。

31、Daddy Pig is taking the stabilizers off Peppa's bicycle.

爸爸把佩奇自行车上的辅助轮拿掉了。

32、Are you sure you want to ride without stabilizers?Yes!

你确定你不用辅助轮骑吗?是的

33、You've never done it before.I can do it.I can!I can!

你以前还没有试过。我可以,我可以!

34、Arrgh!It's not funny!一点都不好笑。

35、Riding without stabilizers is not easy.没有辅助轮骑车并不容易。

36、Would you like some help,Peppa?你想要一些帮助吗,佩奇?

37、Yes,please,Daddy.是的,爸爸。

38、Alright.Ready...Steady...GO!好吧,准备好了吗?坐好了,走吧!steady:稳定的,平稳的,沉稳的

39、Don't let go,Daddy!不要放手,爸爸。let go:放开,释放

40、Don't worry.I've got you.别担心。我扶着你呢。

41、You're doing really Well,Peppa.你做的很好,佩奇。

42、Hold on,Daddy!Just keep peddling.抓住,爸爸,继续踩踏板。

hold on:坚持,保持,继续

43、Peppa is riding on her own,without stabilizers!

佩奇在自己骑,没有辅助轮!

44、Daddy!You let go!爸爸,你放手了!

45、You've been cycling on your own for ages.你已经自己骑了很久了。

for ages:有一段时间了

46、Have I?我吗?

47、You're really very good at it!你做的真的很好!

48、Am I?Oh,I can do it!是吗?哦,我做到了!

49、Look at me!Look at me!I can ride my bike properly.

看我!看我!我能骑两轮的自行车了。

50、Danny!Suzy!Rebecca!Look!丹尼,苏西,瑞贝卡,看,

51、I don't need my stabilizers anymore!Look at me!Hurray!

我再也不用辅助轮了。看!

52、Race you to Daddy's pumpkin!我们比赛骑到南瓜那里。

53、Wheeeee!Peppa,look out my pumpkin!佩奇,小心我的南瓜。

54、I'm going to win!我要赢了。

55、Peppa isn't looking where she is going!佩奇没有看前面的路。

56、Wahhhh!Oops!Oh,dear,哦,天啊,爸爸.

57、Peppa has squashed Daddy Pig's pumpkin!佩奇把爸爸的南瓜压扁了。

58、Sorry I squashed your pumpkin,Daddy.爸爸,对不起我把你的南瓜压扁了。

59、Never mind the pumpkin.南瓜不要紧。

60、The important thing is that you are okay.重要的是你没有受伤。

61、In future,you really must look where you are going.以后,你骑车一定要看路。

62、I promise I will,Daddy.我保证一定会看路的,爸爸。

63、Good.Anyway,now the pumpkin is broken,

好,不管怎样,现在南瓜已经坏了。

64、I can make it into pumpkin pie!我可以用它做南瓜派.

65、I love pumpkin pie!我喜欢吃南瓜派。

66、And because Daddy Pig's pumpkin is so big,爸爸的南瓜太大了,

67、there will be enough pumpkin pie for everyone!所以我们每个人都有南瓜派吃了。

68、Hurray!太棒了!

1、I'm Peppa Pig.我是佩奇。

2、This is my little brother,George.这是我的弟弟乔治。

3、This is Mummy Pig.And this is Daddy Pig.Peppa pig.

这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。

第十三集Secrecs秘密

1、Mummy Pig has made a special box for Peppa.猪妈妈给佩奇做了一个特别的盒子。

2、Peppa,this box is just for you!佩奇,这个盒子给你!

3、Thank you,Mummy!谢谢您,妈妈!

4、It's a secret box for you to keep secret things in.给你放秘密东西的秘密盒子。

5、What things can I put in it,Mummy?我可以放什么进去啊,妈妈?

6、Only you can decide that,Peppa!只有你自己能决定了,佩奇!

7、It's your secret box!它是你的秘密盒子!

8、I know what I can put in it!我知道我可以放什么进去了!

9、Good.But don't tell me.好的。但不用告诉我的。

10、I won't tell you or George or Daddy!我不会告诉你,乔治还有爸爸的!

11、It's a secret!!它是个秘密!

12、George,this is my secret box!乔治,这是我的秘密盒子!

13、It's empty.I have to find some things to put inside.

它是空的。我必需找些东西放里面。

14、George wants to help Peppa.乔治想帮佩奇。

15、No,George,only I must know what's in the box.

不,乔治,只有我可以知道里面放了什么。

16、You have to wait outside while I choose.我选东西时你必需在外面等。

17、Peppa is going to choose some secret things to put in the box.

佩奇选东西放进秘密盒子里。

18、Now,my secret box is full!现在,我的秘密盒子装满了!

19、George,you must not look inside!乔治,你不准偷看里面的东西哦!

20、George would like to know what is inside Peppa's secret box.

乔治想知道佩奇的秘密盒子里有什么。

21、George would like to know what is inside Peppa's secret box.

乔治想知道佩奇的秘密盒子里有什么。

22、If you like,you can try to guess.如果你想知道,你可以猜猜看

23、Dine-Saw!恐龙!

24、George thinks Peppa has put a dinosaur in the box!

乔治认为佩奇把恐龙放进盒子里!

25、Oh,George!哦,乔治!

26、You always say''dinosaur''for everything!你总是把所有东西都说成“恐龙”!

27、Anyway,a dinosaur is too big to fit in the box.起码,恐龙太大了放不进盒子里的啊。

28、George cannot guess what is in Peppa's secret box.

乔治猜不到佩奇秘密盒子里装的是什么东西。

29、Daddy Pig is cleaning a picture.猪爸爸正在清理照片。

30、Daddy!This is my secret box!爸爸!这是我的秘密盒子!

31、Mummy made it for me!妈妈给我做的!

32、It's very nice,Peppa!好漂亮的盒子,佩奇!

33、What's inside?里面装了什么?

34、It's a secret!这可是个秘密哦!

35、George tried to guess,but he didn't get it right.

乔治想猜,但他没猜对。

36、Can I have a try?我可以试试吗?

37、Yes.可以。

38、Hmmm.Have you put my glasses inside?嗯。你把我的眼镜放里面了

39、No!!!Your glasses are on your head!不对!!!你的眼镜在你头上

40、So they are!确实是!

41、Silly Daddy!You must have a proper guess.糊涂的爸爸!你得再猜

42、Ok.Have you put Mummy's shoes in the box?

好的。你把妈妈的鞋子放盒子里了?

43、Nope!And that's all your https://www.360docs.net/doc/251903398.html,ed up!

不对!你所有可以猜的机会,都用完了!

44、Peppa likes secrets!佩奇喜欢秘密!

45、Mummy!No one knows what is in my box!

妈妈!没人知道我盒子里装了什么!

46、Oh.what has George got?哦。乔治拿的是什么?

47、I made a box for George,too!我也给乔治做了一个盒子!

48、And he's filled it with secret things!他已经装满了秘密的东西!

49、And only George knows what's inside.

只有乔治知道里面装了什么东西。

50、Oh.哦。

51、Peppa would like to know what is inside George's box.

佩奇想知道乔治的盒子里有什么东西。

52、It's George's toy dinosaur,of course!当然是乔治的恐龙玩具啦!

53、No!不对!

54、George's toy dinosaur is not in George's box.

乔治的恐龙玩具不在乔治的盒子里。

55、It's too difficult!I'll never guess!这也太难了。我永远也猜不到!

56、Peppa does not like secrets as much as she used to.

佩奇不像之前那么喜欢秘密了。

57、Maybe,if you showed George one thing from your box,

也许,如果你给乔治看一样你盒子里的东西,

58、then he could show you one thing from his.

59、那么乔治也可以给你看一样他的东西。

60、Ok.But we must do it at the same time.行。但我们得同时进行。

61、That's a good idea.这是一个好主意。

62、On the count of three,数到三,

63、you each show what's in your boxes.你们同时打开盒子。

64、Ready?准备好了没?

65、Yes.好了。

66、One...two...THREE!一......二......三!

67、George has a drum and Peppa has a trumpet.

乔治藏了个鼓,佩奇藏了个喇叭。

68、Lovely!太棒了!

69、Yes,it sounds very nice.是的,听上去很不错。

70、Do you have anymore secret things?你们还有什么秘密东西吗

71、George has a custard doughnut!乔治藏了一个蛋奶甜甜圈!

72、Oh.哦。

73、But Peppa's box is empty.但是佩奇的盒子是空的。

74、I've got nothing else!我已什么东西都没有了!

75、Luckily,I have!Come on.Tuck in.幸好,我还有!来吧。快吃吧。

76、George,Peppa,Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig all like custard doughnuts!

乔治,佩奇,猪妈妈和猪爸爸都喜欢蛋奶甜甜圈!

77、George,Peppa,Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig all like custard doughnuts

乔治,佩奇,猪妈妈和猪爸爸都喜欢蛋奶甜甜圈!

78、I don't have a special box.我没有特别的盒子!

79、But I know a very good place to hide my custard doughnut!

但我有个好地方可以藏我的蛋奶甜甜圈!

80、Can you guess where?你们猜是那里?

81、Um.Are you going to hide it in the fridge?嗯。你打算把它藏在冰箱里吗?

82、No!Somewhere much more special!不!一个更特别的地方!

83、My tummy!我的肚子!

84、Mmmmmm!Delicious!嗯~!太好吃了!

85、I'm going to hide mine in my tummy!我也要把我的藏在我的肚子里

86、Me,too!我也是!

1、I'm Peppa Pig.我是佩奇。

2、This is my little brother,George.这是我的弟弟乔治。

3、This is Mummy Pig.And this is Daddy Pig.Peppa pig.

这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。

第十四集Flying a Kite放风筝

1、Narrator:It is a bright sunny day.旁白:今天阳光普照,

2、Peppa and her family are in the park.They are going to fly a kite.

佩奇一家在公园准备放风筝。

3、Narrator:George is going to fly the kite first.旁白:乔治第一个去放风筝,

4、George runs as fast as he can.他用尽全力奔跑,

5、But the kite won’t fly.但风筝就是飞不起来。

6、Peppa Pig:George,you’re doing it all wrong.佩奇:乔治,你完全做错了

7、You didn’t run fast enough.你跑得不够快,

8、Now it’s my turn.现在轮到我了。

9、Narrator:Peppa runs as fast as she can.旁白:佩奇用尽全力奔跑,

10、But the kite still won’t fly.但风筝就是飞不起来。

11、Daddy Pig:The kite won’t fly if there isn’t any wind,no matter how fast you run.猪爸爸:现在没有风,你们无论跑多快,风筝都飞不起来。

12、Peppa Pig:Oh.佩奇:啊哦~

13、Mummy Pig:We just have to wait until the wind picks up a bit.

猪妈妈:我们只能再等等,等会儿风就吹起来了。

14、Peppa Pig:Oh.佩奇:啊哦~

15、Peppa Pig:Look,it’s getting windy.佩奇:看,起风啦!

16、Narrator:Now that it is windy,the kite can fly.

旁白:现在起风了,风筝可以飞起来了。

17、Narrator:The wind is quite strong now.旁白:现在风很大

18、Narrator:The wind is very strong now.旁白:现在风非常大。

19、Peppa Pig:George!佩奇:乔治!

20、Daddy Pig:Peppa!猪爸爸:佩奇

21、Peppa Pig:Thank you,Daddy.佩奇:谢谢你,爸爸

22、Narrator:Daddy Pig flies the kite.旁白:猪爸爸开始放风筝了。

23、Peppa Pig:Higher,higher.佩奇:再高一点,再高一点

24、Narrator:Daddy Pig flies the kite very well.

旁白:猪爸爸放风筝的技术非常棒

25、Peppa Pig and George:Wow!佩奇、乔治:哇哦!

26、Daddy Pig:Yes,I am a bit of an expert at these things.

猪爸爸:没错,我在这些方面可以算得上是个专家.

27、Mummy Pig:Watch out for the trees.You might get the kite stuck in one.猪妈妈:小心那些树,别把风筝卡在上面了

28、Daddy Pig:Don’t worry.I know what I’m doing.

猪爸爸:别担心,我知道自己在做什么

29、Narrator:Oh dear.Daddy Pig has got the kite caught in a tree.

旁白:哦糟糕,猪爸爸把风筝卡在一棵树上了。

30、Daddy Pig:Oh no.猪爸爸:哦不

31、Peppa Pig:Oh.佩奇:啊哦!

32、Mummy Pig:Don’t worry,George.Daddy will get the kite down.

33、Peppa Pig:Hurray!佩奇:好耶!

34、Daddy Pig:Uh,yes.呃,是的。

35、Daddy Pig:Careful.There’s a big muddy puddle.

小心一点,那边有一个大泥坑

36、Narrator:Peppa and George love to jump in muddy puddles.

佩奇和乔治喜欢在泥坑里跳。

37、Peppa Pig:Can we jump in the puddle?Please.

佩奇:我们可以跳进泥坑里吗?拜托了!

38、Mummy Pig:No,I don’t want you covered in mud.

猪妈妈:不行,我可不想你们全身都是泥

39、Peppa Pig:Oh.佩奇:啊哦。

40、Daddy Pig:Stand back,children.猪爸爸:退后点,孩子们。

41、Mummy Pig:Please be careful,Daddy Pig.

猪妈妈:一定要小心啊,孩子他爸

42、Daddy Pig:I know what I’m doing.猪爸爸:我知道我在做什么?

43、Mummy Pig:Please be careful.猪妈妈:一定要小心啊!

44、Peppa Pig:Just a bit further,Daddy.佩奇:再往前一点儿,爸爸

45、Mummy Pig:Daddy Pig,you are much too heavy for that branch.

猪妈妈:孩子他爸,你太重了,那根树枝承受不住的

46、Daddy Pig:Nonsense.I know exactly how heavy I am.There.

猪爸爸:胡说,我知道自己多重。够到啦!

47、Peppa Pig:Hurray!佩奇:好耶

48、Narrator:Daddy Pig has rescued the kite.旁白:猪爸爸救下了风筝.

49、Daddy Pig:Whoa!猪爸爸:哇啊!

50、Narrator:Oh dear.Everyone is covered in mud.

旁白:哦,糟了。所有人都被溅了一身泥

51、Daddy Pig:It’s only mud.猪爸爸:只是泥巴啦

52、Narrator:Luckily,Daddy Pig hasn’t hurt himself.And the kite is out of the tree.旁白:幸好猪爸爸没有伤到自己,风筝也拿了下来

53、Mummy Pig and Peppa Pig:Hurray!:好耶!

54、Peppa Pig:Mummy,now that we’re all muddy,can we jump in the puddle?

佩奇:妈咪,既然我们现在已经全身是泥了,可以跳进泥坑里玩了吗?

55、Mummy Pig:I suppose so.After all,you can’t get any muddier.And

I think Daddy Pig is going to be doing the washing.猪妈妈:好吧,随你们高兴,再怎么跳也不会更脏了。但你们爸爸得要去洗洗才行。

56、Daddy Pig:Oh.猪爸爸:哦。

57、Narrator:Peppa and George love jumping up and down in muddy puddles.旁白:佩奇和乔治喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

58、Narrator:Mummy and Daddy love jumping up and down in muddy puddles.旁白:妈妈和爸爸也喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去

59、Narrator:Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

旁白:大家都喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

60、Narrator:Jumping up and down in muddy puddles is just as much fun as flying the kite.

旁白:在泥坑里跳来跳去就和放风筝一样有趣。

1、I'm Peppa Pig.我是佩奇。

2、This is my little brother,George.这是我的弟弟乔治。

3、This is Mummy Pig.And this is Daddy Pig.Peppa pig.

这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。

第十五集Picnic野餐

1、It is a lovely bright,sunny day.今天天气明媚,阳光灿烂。

2、Peppa and her family are going for a picnic!佩奇和她的家人外出野餐!

3、Daddy Pig is bringing the picnic basket.猪爸爸带着野餐篮。

4、Picnic-blanket,bread,cheese,tomatoes and lemonade.

野餐布,面包,奶酪,蕃茄和柠檬汽水。

5、Is there anything we've forgotten?有没有什么东西我们忘记了?

6、Mummy's strawberry cake!妈妈的草莓蛋糕!

7、I was just teasing!我是在逗你而已!

8、Mummy's home-made strawberry cake is there,too.

妈妈亲手做的草莓蛋糕也在这里。

9、Is everybody ready?大家准备好了吗?

10、Ready!准备好了!

11、Then let's go!那我们出发吧!

12、This looks like just the spot for our picnic!

这个地方看起来很适合我们野餐!

13、Hurray!好耶!

14、It's great to be outdoors!在野外真好!

15、We should run around a bit and get some exercise!

我们应该稍为跑一下做点运动!

16、We should run around a bit and get some exercise!

我们应该稍为跑一下做点运动!

17、I want to eat,then have a nap.我想吃点东西,再睡一会。

18、I certainly don't want to run around.我可不想跑来跑去。

19、Maybe Daddy should run around a bit.也许爸爸应该跑跑。

20、His tummy is quite big.他的肚子太大了。

21、My tummy is not big.我的肚子一点也不大。

22、But later,I will get some exercise,但是稍后,我会做些运动,

23、even if no one else does.即使没有其他人做。

24、Let's eat!让我们开吃吧!

25、Good idea,Mummy Pig!好主意,猪妈妈!

26、I'm really hungry!我真的饿了!

27、Hmmm...delicious!嗯。。。真美味!

28、Ahhhhh!I feel quite sleepy!啊~!我觉得很困了!

29、I thought you wanted to runaround a bit,Daddy Pig?

我记得你想到处跑跑的,猪爸爸?

30、Later...稍后吧。。。

31、Look!There's a little duck pond!瞧!那里的池塘有群小鸭子!

32、Mummy,can we feed the ducks?妈妈,我们可以喂那些鸭子吗?

33、Yes,you can feed them the rest of the bread.

当然,你们可以用剩余的面包喂他们。

34、Peppa and George love feeding bread to ducks.

佩奇和乔治喜欢喂面包给鸭子。

35、Mummy,I think they want some more.妈妈,我想他们想要更多一些。

36、That was the last of the bread.这是最后一块面包了。

37、I'm sure they've had enough.我相信他们已经吃饱了。

38、Sorry,Mrs.Duck,we've no more bread.

对不起,鸭子女士,我们没有更多的面包了。

39、The ducks want more food.鸭子们想要更多的食物。

40、So much for Daddy Pig and his exercise!猪爸爸只是说说要锻炼!

41、Eh?What?呃?怎么了?

42、You lot again!你们又来了!

小猪佩奇第一季中英台词互译(31-40)集

《小猪佩奇Peppa Pig》是一部超级受欢迎的英国学龄前儿童动画片系列。小猪佩奇每个故事都主题鲜明,从小朋友们所熟悉的健康卫生、生活习惯、情感情绪、逻辑能力和社会交际等方面,通过佩奇与家人、朋友之间小故事,从而潜移默化的养成良好习惯。 第三十一集Ballet Lesson!芭蕾舞课! 1、Peppa is going to her first ballet lesson.佩奇去上她的第一节芭蕾舞课。 2、This is Madame Gazelle,the ballet teacher.这是羚羊夫人,芭蕾舞老师。 3、Ah,ho!You must be young Peppa!啊,哦!你一定是小佩奇! 4、I am Madame Gazelle!我是羚羊夫人! 5、Hello,Madame!你好啊,夫人! 6、So sweet!真讨人喜欢! 7、Welcome to your first lesson of the ballet!欢迎你来上第一节芭蕾舞课! 8、I'll pick you up later!我一会儿来接你! 9、Bye bye!再见! 10、Enjoy yourself!享受你的舞蹈课! 11、Here are Peppa's friends,这里有佩奇的朋友, 12、Candy Cat,Suzy Sheep,Danny Dog,小猫凯迪,小羊苏茜、小狗丹尼, 13、Rebecca Rabbit,and Pedro Pony.小兔瑞贝卡和小马佩德罗。

14、Children,today we have a new pupil,Peppa Pig!孩子们,今天我们有个新同学,佩奇! 15、Now Peppa,run and join your friends!现在,佩奇去你朋友们那吧! 16、Hello,everyone!大家好啊! 17、Hello,Peppa!你好啊,佩奇! 18、Children!We beginwith demi-plier!孩子们!我们开始练习半蹲! 19、Demi-Plier.Now a Little jump,petit jete.半蹲。现在练习小跳,脚交织式跳跃。 20、With grace and beauty.Petit jete!动作要优雅和美丽。脚交织式跳跃! 21、Grace and beauty!优雅和美! 22、Petit jete!脚交织式跳跃! 23、Grace and beauty!优雅和美! 24、The ballet lesson is a lot of fun!芭蕾舞课真是太好意思了! 25、Raise you arms!举起双手! 26、Imagine that you are beautiful swans!想象你们是一只漂亮的天鹅! 27、And what noise do you think a swan might make?你们觉得天鹅的声音是怎么样的呢? 28、Ah,ho.Grace and beauty!啊,哦。要优雅和美!

小猪佩奇第一季第一集中英文字幕

1.Muddy Puddles 泥水坑 It is raining today. So, Peppa and George cannot play outside. 今天下雨了,所以佩奇和乔治不能去外面玩耍。 Daddy,it's stopped raining. 爸爸,雨停了。 Can we go out to play? 我们可以出去玩了吗? Alright, run along you two. 好的,你们两个一起去吧。 Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles. 佩奇喜欢在泥坑里玩。 I I love muddy puddles. 我喜欢在泥坑里玩。 Peppa. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. 如果你在泥泞的水坑里跳,你必须穿上你的靴子。 Sorry, Mummy. 对不起,妈咪。 George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too. 乔治也喜欢跳在泥泞的水坑。 George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. 乔治。如果你在泥泞的水坑里跳,你必须穿上你的靴子。 Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George. 佩奇喜欢照顾她的弟弟,乔治。 George, let's find some more puddles. 乔治,让我们找到一些更多的水坑。 Peppa and George are having a lot of fun. 佩奇和乔治玩得很开心。 Peppa has found a little puddle. George has found a big puddle. 佩奇发现一个小水坑。乔治发现了一个大水坑。 Look, George. There's a really big puddle. 你看,乔治。有一个真正的大水坑。 George wants to jump into the big puddle first. 乔治希望第一个跳大水坑。 Stop, George. I must check if it's safe for you. Good. It is safe for you. 停止,乔治。我必须检查一下这个对你来说是不是安全的。很好。它很安全。Sorry, George. It's only mud. 对不起,乔治。那只是泥而已。 Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles. 佩奇和乔治很爱在泥泞的水坑里跳。 Come on, George. Let's go and show Daddy! Goodness me. 来吧,乔治。我们去给爸爸看看!天啊。 Daddy!Daddy! Guess what we've been doing.

小猪佩奇第一季中英台词互译(11-20)集

1、I'm Peppa Pig.我是佩奇。 2、This is my little brother,George.这是我的弟弟乔治。 3、This is Mummy Pig.And this is Daddy Pig.Peppa pig. 这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。 第十一集Hiccups(打嗝) 1、Peppa,George,Mummy and Daddy are having breakfast. 佩奇,乔治,妈妈和爸爸正在吃早餐。 2、It is a lovely,sunny day,今天天气明媚,阳光灿烂, 3、and Peppa and George can't wait to go into the garden to play. 佩奇和乔治已逼不及待要去花园玩了。 4、Mummy,please,can we go out to play?妈妈,我们可以出去玩了吗? 5、You can go out to play when you finish your breakfast. 等你们吃完早餐就可以出去玩了。 6、George!Don't drink your juice too quickly!乔治!果汁不要喝得那么快。 7、George drank his juice too quickly,乔治喝果汁喝得太快了。 8、and now he has hiccups.现在他打嗝了。 9、Can we go out to play now,Mummy?我们现在可以出去玩吗,妈妈? 10、Not while George has hiccups.现在不行因为乔治在打嗝。 11、But George's hiccups have gone,Mummy. 但是乔治已经不打嗝了,妈妈。 12、Haven't they,George?没打嗝了吧,乔治? 13、Oh,alright,you can go out and play.哦,好吧,你们可以出去玩了。

小猪佩奇英文视频work and play字幕

1、work and play it is a lovely sunny morning。Ah!What a nice day for doing nothing!Daddy pig loves doing nothing。 Daddy,aren't you going to work today? No,Peppa,it's Saturday. Daddy pig doesn't wok on Saturdays. Daddy pig,you'll be late for work! But it is Saturday,mummy pig ,isn't it? No.It's Thurssday! Oh! Daddy pid works on Thursdays. See you later. Bye bye. Poor daddy,having to work!Lucky mummy,you can play at home all day. I'm not playing. I'm woking on my computer. George wants to play the Happy Mrs. Chicken game. George,we can play the Happy Mrs. chicken game after I finish my work. Oh! Mummy sheep and Suzy have come to pick up Peppa for playgroup. Hello Peppa! Hello Suzy!

Have a good day at the play group. Bye bye mummy.Work hard... Mrs sheep. do you work or do you play? I'm going to be working very hard today...I'm off to the gym. What do you do at the gym? Rumming,jumping and skipping. Mummy,that's not work.That's play. Peppa and Suzy have arrived at the play group. Hello everyone! Hello Peppa,Hello Suzy! Ah ho,Children!Today,we would play shops! Woo! Who wants to be shopkeeper? Me,me,me! Peppa and Suzy can be shopkeepers. Everyone else can be customers. Peppa and Suzy are going to run a pretend shop. What do we have to do ? I'll take the money Suzy and you can start the shelves. OK. Danny dog is the first customer.

最新小猪佩奇PeppaPig第一季1---2集英文台词整理

第一集:Muddy Puddles 泥坑 Peppa:I'm Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig 我是佩奇,这是我的弟弟乔治,这是我的妈妈,这是我的爸爸。 Narrator:It is rainning today.So Peppa and George cannot play outside. 今天外面下雨了,所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面玩 Peppa:Daddy,it’s stopped rainning.Can we go out to play . 爸爸,现在雨停了,我们能出去玩吗 Daddy Pig:Alright,run along you two. 好的,你们两个去玩的 Narrator:Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles. 佩奇最喜欢在泥坑里玩, Peppa:I love muddy puddles 我最喜欢在泥坑里面玩了 Mummy Pig:Peppa.If you jump in muddy puddles,you must wear your boots. 佩奇,如果你要在泥坑里面跳,你必须穿上靴子才行 Peppa:Sorry Mummy 对不起,妈妈 Narrator:George likes to jump in muddy puddles,too. 乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳 Peppa:George. If you jump in muddy puddles,you must wear your boots. 乔治,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须得穿上靴子才行。 Narrator:Peppa likes to look after her litter brother,George 佩奇喜欢照顾她的弟弟乔治 Peppa:George,let’s find some more puddles. 乔治,我们再去找几个泥坑跳吧

S143 Tidying Up 小猪佩奇中英文剧本

Tidying Up. Peppa: I'm Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig. Tidying Up! 我是佩奇。这是我的弟弟,乔治。这是猪妈妈。这是猪爸爸。整理! Peppa and George are in their bedroom playing with their toys. 佩奇和乔治在他们的卧室里玩他们的玩具。 Peppa: George, let's play dollies and dinosaurs.乔治,让我们玩洋娃娃和恐龙。George: Grrrrr... Peppa: What is that? It looks like a horrible monster! 那是什么?它看起来像一个可怕的怪物! George: Dine-saw! Grrr! Peppa: Arrrgh! It's a dinosaur! Help! Help! 这是一个恐龙!救我!救我! George: Raarrr! Peppa: Arrrgh! Help! Help! 救我!救我! George: Raarrr! Daddy Pig is in the sitting room, reading his newspaper. Mummy Pig is reading her book. 猪爸爸在客厅里看报纸。猪妈妈正在看书。 George: Raarrr! Peppa: Arrrgh! Help! Help! 救我!救我! Daddy Pig: What are they doing? 他们在做什么? Peppa: Arrrgh! Help! Help! 救我!救我! George: Grrr! Daddy Pig: Peppa, George, What's going on? 佩奇和乔治怎么了? George: Raaaaa... Peppa: Arrgh...

小猪佩奇camping中英文字幕及知识点

I’m Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig. 我是佩奇,这是我的弟弟乔治。这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。 Peppa Pig 小猪佩奇 Camping! [?k?mp??] 露营 Peppa and her family are going camping. 佩奇和家人一起去露营。 Daddy Pig: I love camping. We're here. 猪爸爸:我喜欢露营。我们到了。 Peppa: Hurray! 佩奇:太好了! Daddy Pig: Peppa, George, this is the tent([tent] 帐篷)I had when I was a little boy!猪爸爸:佩奇,乔治,这是我小时候用过的帐篷! Peppa: Daddy, how are you going to make that into(make into 把……做成)a tent?佩奇:爸爸,你要怎样把它搭成帐篷? Daddy Pig: Don't Worry, Peppa! I'm an expert at camping! Mummy Pig, put the tent on the poles (pole [p??l] 柱子), please. That's it! Easy as pie! Oh! 猪爸爸:别担心,佩奇!我是搭帐篷的好手!猪妈妈,请把帐篷布铺到柱子上。就是这样!小菜一碟!噢! Mummy Pig: Do these pegs(peg [peɡ] 钉子)do anything? 猪妈妈:这些钉子是干吗用的? Daddy Pig: Of course! I forgot about the pegs! (forget about) 猪爸爸:当然有用!我忘了这些钉子了! The pegs hold the tent up.(hold…up 支撑;举起)

小猪佩奇第一季1-5集英文字母

Peppa Pig 第一季1 Muddy puddles This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig. Peppa pig. Muddy Puddles. It is raining today. So, Peppa and George cannot play outside. Daddy, it's stopped raining. Can we go out to play? Al right, run along you two. Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles. I love muddy puddles. Peppa. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. Sorry, Mummy. George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too. George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George. George, let's find some more puddles. Peppa and George are having a lot of fun. Peppa has found a little puddle. George has found a big puddle. Look, George. There's a really big puddle. George wants to jump into the big puddle first. Stop, George. I must check if it's safe for you. Good. It is safe for you. Sorry, George. It's only mud. Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles. Come on, George. Let's go and show Daddy. Goodness me. Daddy. Daddy. Guess what we've been doing. Let me think... Have you been watching television? No. No. Daddy. Have you just had a bath? No. No. I know. You've been jumping in muddy puddles. Yes. Yes. Daddy. We've been jumping in muddy puddles. Ho. Ho. And look at the mess you're in. Oooh... Oh, well, it's only mud. Let's clean up quickly before Mummy sees the mess. Daddy, when we've cleaned up, will you and Mummy Come and play, too? Yes, we can all play in the garden. Peppa and George are wearing their boots. Mummy and Daddy are wearing their boots. Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles. Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles. Oh, Daddy pig, look at the mess you're in. It's only mud. I'm Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. 2 Mr. Dinosaur is Lost. George's favourite toy is Mr. Dinosaur. DineDine SawSaw. George loves Mr. Dinosaur. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. Sometimes, George Iikes to scare Peppa with Mr. Dinosaur. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Eeek. Too scary. At suppertime, Mr. Dinosaur sits next to George. I beg your pardon. Was that you George, or was it Mr. Dinosaur? DineDine SawSaw. At bath time, George shares his bath with Mr. Dinosaur.

小猪佩奇中英文对照目录(第567季) Peppa Pig Seasons 5-7

第1集土豆城市Potato City 第2集新房子New House 第3集篮球Basketball 第4集小马闪亮的脚趾Horsey Twinkle Toes 第5集狐狸先生的商店Mr Fox's Shop 第6集淘气的乌龟Naughty Tortoise 第7集影子Shadows 第8集国际日International Day 第9集下雨天玩游戏The Rainy Day Game 第10集肚子隆起的兔妈妈Mummy Rabbit's Bump 第11集牛仔佩德罗Pedro the Cowboy 第12集佩奇与乔治的花园Peppa and George's Garden 第13集飞行兽医The flying Vet 第14集袋鼠凯莉Kylie Kangaroo 第15集船长狗爸爸Captain Daddy Dog 第16集兔爷爷的恐龙乐园Dinosaur Park 第17集睡前故事Bedtime Story 第18集钥匙不见了Lost Keys 第19集乔治的新恐龙George's New Dinosaur 第20集猪爷爷的火车救援Grandpa Pig's Train to the Rescue 第21集宠物竞赛The Pet Competition 第22集蜘蛛网Spider Web 第23集吵闹的夜晚The Noisy Night 第24集许愿井The Wishing Well 第25集土豆先生的圣诞节演出Mr Potato's Christmas Show 第26集羚羊夫人的告别派对Madame Gazelle's Leaving Party

第1集女王The Queen 第2集荒岛The Island 第3集香水Perfume 第4集孩子们的游园会The Children's Fete 第5集海洋馆The Aquarium 第6集乔治的赛车George's Racing Car 第7集小船The Little Boat 第8集沙坑The Sandpit 第9集夜行动物Night Animals 第10集坐飞机去度假Flying on Holiday 第11集度假小屋The Holiday House 第12集阳光下的假日Holiday in the Sun 第13集最后的假日The End of the Holiday 第14集镜子Mirrors 第15集佩德罗迟到了Pedro is Late 第16集花园游戏Garden Game 第17集划船Going Boating 第18集公牛先生去瓷器店Mr Bull in a China Shop 第19集水果Fruit 第20集乔治的气球George's Balloon 第21集海盗的宝藏Pirate Treasure 第22集兔爷爷在太空Grampy Rabbit in Space 第23集佩奇的马戏团Peppa's Circus 第24集鱼塘The Fish Pond 第25集过去的日子The Olden Days 第26集雪山Snowy Mountain

第一季01-04 小猪佩奇英文字幕

01 muddy puddIes I'm Peppa Pig. This is my Iittle brother, George.This is Mummy Pig.And this is Daddy Pig. Muddy Puddles. It is raining today. So, Peppa and George Cannot play outside. Daddy, it's stopped raining. Can we go out to play? Alright, run along you two. Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles. I love muddy puddles. Peppa. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. Sorry, Mummy. George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too. George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George. George, let's find some more puddles. Peppa and George are having a lot of fun. Peppa has found a little puddle. George has found a big puddle. Look, George. There's a really big puddle. George wants to jump into the big puddle first. Stop, George. I must check if it's safe for you. Good. It is safe for you. Sorry, George. It's only mud. Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles. Come on, George. Let's go and show Daddy. Goodness me. Daddy. Daddy. Guess what we've been doing. Let me think...Have you been watching television? No. No. Daddy. Have you just had a bath? No. No. I know. You've been jumping in muddy puddles. Yes. Yes. Daddy. We've been jumping in muddy puddles. Ho. Ho. And look at the mess you're in. Oooh...Oh, well, it's only mud. Let's clean up quickly before Mummy sees the mess. Daddy, when we've cleaned up, will you and Mummy come and play, too? Yes, we can all play in the garden. Peppa and George are wearing their boots. Mummy and Daddy are wearing their boots. Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles. Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles. Oh, Daddy pig, look at the mess you're in. It's only mud.

小猪佩奇中英文台词互译第一集 泥坑

Peppa Pig 第一集Muddy Puddles泥坑 1、I'm Peppa Pig.我是佩奇。 2、This is my little brother,George.这是我的弟弟乔治。 3、This is Mummy Pig.And this is Daddy Pig.Peppa pig. 这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。 第一集Muddy Puddles泥坑 1、It is raining today.So,Peppa and George cannot play outside。 今天下雨了,所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面玩。 2、Daddy,it's stopped raining.Can we go out to play? 爸爸,雨停了,我们能出去玩吗? 3、Alright,run along you two.好的,你们两个去玩吧。 4、Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles.佩奇喜欢在泥坑里玩。 5、I love muddy puddles.我喜欢在泥坑里玩。 重点词组讲解: muddy:adj.1.泥泞的2.暗的,模糊的, puddle:n.1.水坑;(尤指道路上的)雨水坑 muddy puddle:泥坑 run along:1.走开2.延伸,贯穿 6、Peppa.If you jump in muddy puddles,you must wear your boots. 佩奇,如果你在泥坑里跳你必须穿上靴子。boot:n.靴子 7、Sorry,Mummy.对不起,妈妈。

8、George likes to jump in muddy puddles,too.乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳。 9、George.If you jump in muddy puddles,you must wear your boots. 乔治,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须穿上靴子。 10、Peppa likes to look after her little brother,George. 佩奇喜欢照顾他的弟弟,乔治。look after:1.注视2.照顾, 11、George,let's find some more puddles.乔治,我们再去找几个泥坑吧。 12、Peppa and George are having a lot of fun.佩奇和乔治玩的很开心。 13、Peppa has found a little puddle.George has found a big puddle. 佩奇找到了一个小泥坑。乔治找到了一个大泥坑。 14、Look,George.There's a really big puddle. 15、你看,乔治,有一个很大的泥坑。 16、George wants to jump into the big puddle first. 乔治想第一个跳进大泥坑里玩。 17、Stop,George.I must check if it's safe for you.Good.It is safe for you. 停下,乔治。我得检查一下这里安不安全。很好,你可以放心的玩了。 18、Sorry,George.It's only mud.对不起,乔治,只是些泥而已。 mud:n.泥,烂泥

小猪佩奇第一季(1-10)集中英互译台词

第01集最爱玩跳泥坑游戏 第02集恐龙先生弄丢了 第03集最好的朋友 第04集鹦鹉波莉 第05集捉乔治迷藏 第06集乔治第一天上幼儿园 第07集猪妈妈在工作 第08集小猪抢球 第09集爸爸的眼镜不见了 第10集园艺游戏 1、I'm Peppa Pig.我是佩奇。 2、This is my little brother,George.这是我的弟弟乔治。 3、This is Mummy Pig.And this is Daddy Pig.Peppa pig. 这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。 第一集Muddy Puddles泥坑 1、It is raining today.So,Peppa and George cannot play outside。 今天下雨了,所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面玩。 2、Daddy,it's stopped raining.Can we go out to play? 爸爸,雨停了,我们能出去玩吗? 3、Alright,run along you two.好的,你们两个去玩吧。 4、Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles.佩奇喜欢在泥坑里玩。 5、I love muddy puddles.我喜欢在泥坑里玩。

重点词组讲解: muddy:adj.1.泥泞的2.暗的,模糊的, puddle:n.1.水坑;(尤指道路上的)雨水坑 muddy puddle:泥坑 run along:1.走开2.延伸,贯穿 6、Peppa.If you jump in muddy puddles,you must wear your boots. 佩奇,如果你在泥坑里跳你必须穿上靴子。boot:n.靴子 7、Sorry,Mummy.对不起,妈妈。 8、George likes to jump in muddy puddles,too.乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳。 9、George.If you jump in muddy puddles,you must wear your boots. 乔治,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须穿上靴子。 10、Peppa likes to look after her little brother,George. 佩奇喜欢照顾他的弟弟,乔治。look after:1.注视2.照顾, 11、George,let's find some more puddles.乔治,我们再去找几个泥坑吧。 12、Peppa and George are having a lot of fun.佩奇和乔治玩的很开心。 13、Peppa has found a little puddle.George has found a big puddle. 佩奇找到了一个小泥坑。乔治找到了一个大泥坑。 14、Look,George.There's a really big puddle. 15、你看,乔治,有一个很大的泥坑。 16、George wants to jump into the big puddle first. 乔治想第一个跳进大泥坑里玩。 17、Stop,George.I must check if it's safe for you.Good.It is safe for you. 停下,乔治。我得检查一下这里安不安全。很好,你可以放心的玩了。 18、Sorry,George.It's only mud.对不起,乔治,只是些泥而已。

小猪佩奇第一季英汉互译

I'm Peppa Pig.This is my little brother, George. 我是佩奇。这是我的弟弟乔治。 This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig. Peppa pig. 这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。 Muddy Puddles 泥坑 It is raining today. So, Peppa and Geo rge cannot play outside. 今天下雨了,所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面 玩。 Daddy, it's stopped raining. Can we go out to play? 爸爸,雨停了,我们能出去玩吗? Alright, run along you two. 好的,你们两个去玩吧。 Peppa puddles. 佩奇喜欢在泥坑里玩。 I love muddy puddles. 我喜欢在泥坑里玩。重点词组讲解:muddy: adj.1. 泥泞的 2. 暗的,模糊的,糊涂的 loves jumping in muddy puddle:n.1. 水坑; (尤指道路上的)雨水坑 muddy puddle: 泥坑 run along:1. 走开 2. 延伸,贯穿 Peppa. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. 佩奇,如果你在泥坑里跳你必须穿上靴子。 boot: n.靴子 Sorry, Mummy. 对不起,妈妈。 George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too. 乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳。 George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. 乔治,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须穿上靴子。 Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George. 佩奇喜欢照顾他的弟弟,乔治。 look after: 1. 注视 2. 照顾,照看 George, let's find some more puddles. 乔治,我们

小猪佩奇第一季第一集字幕Muddy-Puddle中英文版

Muddy Puddles 泥坑 Narrator: t is raining today. So, Peppa and George cannot pay outside. 旁白:今天下雨了。所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面玩。. Peppa: Daddy, it's stopped raining. Can we go out to play? 爸爸:爸爸,现在雨停了。我们能出去玩吗? Daddy: Alright, run along you two. 爸爸:好的,你们两个去玩吧。 Narrator: Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles 旁白:佩奇最喜欢在泥坑里玩。 Peppa: I love muddy puddles. 佩奇:我最喜欢在泥坑里玩了。 Mummy: Peppa. If you jumping in muddy puddles, you mut wear your boots 妈妈:佩奇如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须得穿上靴子才行。Peppa Sorry, Mummy. 佩奇:对不起,妈妈 Narrator: George likes 如jump in muddy puddles, 如o. 旁白:乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳。 Peppa: George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots 佩奇:我说乔治,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须得穿上靴子才行。

Narrator: Peppa likes to loo ater her ittle brother, George. 旁白:佩奇喜欢照顾她的弟弟乔治。 Peppa: George, let'smid some more puddles. 佩奇:好了佩奇,我们再去找几个泥坑跳吧。 Narator: Peppa and George are having a lot of fun. Peppa has found a ittle puddle. George has found a big puddle. 旁白:佩奇和乔治玩得很开心。佩奇找到了一个小泥坑,乔治找到了一个大泥亢。. Peppa: Look, George There's a really big puddle. 佩奇:你看,乔治。那里有个很大的泥坑。 Narrator: George wants to jump into the bg puddle frst. 旁白:乔治想第一个跳到泥坑里去玩。 Peppa: Stop, George. I must check if it's safe for you. Good. It is safe for you. Sorry, George. It's only mud. 佩奇:等-下,乔治。我得先检查- -个这里安不安全。很好,你可以吣地玩了。对不起, 乔,只是些泥而已。 Narrator: Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles. 旁白:佩奇和乔治喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

小猪佩奇第一季第3集最好的朋友中英文字幕台词

I’m Peppa pig. This is my little brother, George. 我是小猪佩奇。这是我的弟弟,乔治。 This is Mummy Pig. 这是猪妈妈。 And this is Daddy Pig. 和这是猪爸爸。 Peppa pig. 小猪佩奇 《Best Friend.》最好的朋友 Peppa is waiting for her best friend, Suzy Sheep. 佩奇正在等她最好的朋友,小羊苏珊。 Hello, Suzy. 你好,苏珊。 Hello, Peppa. 你好,佩奇。 Suzy Sheep has come to play with Peppa. 小羊苏珊来和佩奇一起玩。 Peppa loves Suzy. Suzy loves Peppa. 佩奇喜欢苏珊,苏珊喜欢佩奇。 They are best friends. 她们是好朋友。 Peppa, why don’t you and Suzy go and play in your bedroom?佩奇,你为什么不和苏珊去你房间玩呢? Yes, Mummy. 好的,妈妈。 George wants to play, too. 乔治也想去玩。 Peppa and Suzy love playing in Peppa’s bedroom. 佩奇和苏珊喜欢在佩奇房间里玩。 So does George. 乔治也一样。 No, George. 不,乔治。 This game is just for big girls. 这个游戏只适合大女孩玩。 Go and play with your own toys. 去玩你的玩具吧。 Peppa and Suzy want to play on their own. 佩奇和苏珊想要她们自己玩。 I’m a tiny little fairy princess. 我是小仙女公主。 I’m going to wave my magic wand… 我要挥舞我的魔法棒。。。 And turn you into a frog.

相关文档
最新文档