英国脱欧首相卡梅伦辞职演讲 中英双语

英国脱欧首相卡梅伦辞职演讲 中英双语
英国脱欧首相卡梅伦辞职演讲 中英双语

英国首相卡梅伦辞职演讲

大家早上好

Good morning everyone,

英国刚刚举行了一场规模巨大的民主活动

the country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise,

也许是英国历史上最大的一次

perhaps the biggest in our history.

来自英格兰苏格兰威尔士北爱尔兰

Over 33 million people from England,

和直布罗陀超过3300万的人民行使了发言权

Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar have all had their say. 应该是感到自豪的是我们信任

We should be proud of the fact that in these islands

这些岛屿上人民做出重大决策

we trust the people for these big decisions.

英国不仅拥有一个议会民主制

We not only have a parliamentary democracy,

而且有关英国如何治理的问题

but on questions about the arrangements for how we've governed

有的时候就需要问问人民自己

there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves

这就是我们所做的

and that is what we have done.

英国人民已经投票决定离开欧盟

The British people have voted to leave the European Union

他们的意愿必须得到尊重

and their will must be respected.

我想感谢所有为留欧派奔走的人

I want to thank everyone who took part in the campaign on my side of the argument,

包括所有抛弃党派分歧的人

including all those who put aside party differences

他们支持自己坚信的对有利于国家的观点

to speak in what they believe was the national interest

同时让我向所有脱欧派人士的

and let me congratulate all those who took part in the Leave campaign 努力和激情表示祝贺

for the spirited and passionate case that they made.

英国人民的意志必须服从

The will of the British people is an instruction that must be delivered.

这并不是一个可以掉以轻心的决定

It was not a decision that was taken lightly,

原因不只是各种组织

not least because so many things were said

对其重要性曾做出的那些解释

by so many different organisations about the significance of this decision.

所以不能对结果有任何的怀疑

So there can be no doubt about the result.

全球各地的人们都看到了英国做出的选择

Across the world people have been watching the choice that Britain has made.

我想向市场和投资者保证

I would reassure those markets and investors

英国的经济基本面是强劲的

that Britain's economy is fundamentally strong

对于住在欧盟各国的英国人

and I would also reassure Britons living in European countries

以及住在英国的欧盟公民

and European citizens living here

我向你们保证你们的状况不会立即发生改变

that there will be no immediate changes in your circumstances.

在出行方面暂时不会发生变化

There will be no initial change in the way our people can travel,

货物依然可以流通服务依旧能够交易

in the way our goods can move or the way our services can be sold.

现在我们必须做好与欧盟谈判的准备

We must now prepare for a negotiation with the European Union.

这需要苏格兰和

This will need to involve the full engagement of

北爱尔兰政府的全力配合

the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Ireland governments

确保捍卫并增进

to ensure that the interests of all parts of our United Kingdom

英国国内各方的利益

are protected and advanced.

但是我认为一段稳定的时期

but I do believe it's in the national interest to have a period of stability 和新的领导人才符合国家利益

and then the new leadership required.

今天没有必要说明确切的时间表

There is no need for a precise timetable today

但在我看来目标应是在十月的保守党会议上

but in my view we should aim to have a new prime minister in place 选出一个适当的新首相

by the start of the Conservative Party conference in October.

保证稳定将是重要的

Delivering stability will be important

未来三个月我将继续出任首相

and I will continue in post as Prime Minister

还有我的内阁也留任

with my Cabinet for the next three months.

内阁将在星期一开会

The Cabinet will meet on Monday,

英格兰银行行长正在准备做出一个声明

the Governor of the Bank of England is making a statement about the steps

建议英国央行和财政部采取安抚金融市场的行动

that the Bank and the Treasury are taking to reassure financial markets. 我们还将继续推进重要的立法

We will also continue taking forward the important legislation

这些议程是在女王的议会讲话上设置的

that we set before Parliament in the Queen's Speech.

我今天早上向女王陛下汇报

And I have spoken to Her Majesty the Queen this morning

向女王陛下说明我将采取的步骤

to advise her of the steps that I am taking.

而与欧盟的谈判

A negotiation with the European Union

将需要一个新的首相的领导

will need to begin under a new prime minister

我认为应该由一位新首相来决定

and I think it's right that this new prime minister takes the decision

英国应该何时引用《里斯本条约》第50条

about when to trigger Article 50

并开始离开欧盟的正式法定程序

and start the formal and legal process of leaving the EU.

下周我将参加欧洲理事会的会议

I will attend the European Council next week

解释英国人已经作出的决定和我自己的决定

to explain the decision the British people have taken and my own decision.

英国人民已经做出了选择

The British people have made a choice,

这不仅需要得到尊重

that not only needs to be respected

而且那些争论中输掉的一方

but those on the losing side of the argument

包括我自己也应该帮助脱欧成功

- myself included - should help to make it work.

英国是一个特殊的国家我们这么多优点

Britain is a special country - we have so many great advantages

采用议会民主制通过和平的辩论

–a parliamentary democracy where we resolve great issues

解决关于我们未来的重大问题

about our future through peaceful debate,

英国是一个贸易大国有着科学和艺术

a great trading nation with our science and arts,

有技术和也有创造力享誉世界各地

our engineering and our creativity, respected the world over.

虽然英国并不完美但我相信英国能成为

And while we are not perfect I do believe we can be a model

一个多种族多信仰的民主榜样

for the multi-racial, multi-faith democracy,

人们可以来做出贡献

where people can come and make a contribution

并上升到他们的才华允许的最高点

and rise to the very highest that their talent allows.

虽然离开欧洲不是我推荐的道路

Although leaving Europe was not the path I recommended,

我是第一个来赞美英国难以置信的优势

I am the first to praise our incredible strengths.

我以前说过英国可以在欧盟以外生存下来

I said before that Britain can survive outside the European Union

而事实上我们能找到生存的方法

and indeed that we could find a way.

现在已决定离开

Now the decision has been made to leave,

我们需要找到最佳的办法

we need to find the best way

我会尽我所能来提供帮助

and I will do everything I can to help.

我热爱这个国家为国家服务我感到荣幸

I love this country and I feel honoured to have served it

我会尽我所能在未来帮助这个伟大的国家取得成功

and I will do everything I can in future to help this great country succeed. 非常感谢

Thank you very much.

英国历任女王和首相

英国历任国(女)王 一、诺曼王朝 1、威廉一世(征服王)1028年9月-1087年9月9日)诺曼底公爵(1035年-1087年)、英格兰国王(1066年-1087年在位)。 2、威廉二世·鲁弗斯(约1056年~1100年8月2日),英格兰国王,由1087年到1100年在位。 3、亨利一世(1068年—1135年12月1日),英格兰诺曼底王朝国王(1100年—1135年在位)。 4、斯蒂芬(英文名Stephen,1096年~1154年10月25日),英格兰国王,由1135年到1154年在位。 二、安茹王朝 1、亨利二世(短斗篷)(1133年3月25日—1189年7月6日)是英格兰国王(1154年—1189年在位),他也是法国的诺曼底公爵(1150年起)、安茹伯爵(1151年起)和阿基坦公爵(1152年起)。 2、理查一世(Richard I,1157年9月8日-1199年4月6日),又名狮心王理查(Richard the Lionheart),是英国金雀花王朝的第二位国王,他在位期为1189年至1199年。 3、约翰(英文名John,1166年或1167年12月24日~1216年10月18日或19日),英格兰国王,由1199年到1216年在位。 三、金雀花王朝 1、约翰(英文名John,1166年或1167年12月24日~1216年10月18日或19日),英格兰国王,由1199年到1216年在位。 2、亨利三世(英文名Henry III,1207年10月1日~1272年11月16日),英格兰国王,由1216年到1272年在位。虽然他的在位时间相当长,他是英格兰历史上最无名的国王之一。 3、爱德华一世(英文名Edward I,1239年6月17日~1307年7月7日),英格兰国王,由1272年到1307年在位。 4、爱德华二世(英文名Edward II,1284年4月25日~1327年9月21日),英格兰国王,由1307年到1327年在位。 5、爱德华三世(英文名Edward III,1312年11月13日~1377年6月21日),英格兰国王,1327年到1377年在位。 6、理查二世(英文名Richard II,1367年约1月6日~1400年2月14日),英格兰国王,由1377年到1399年在位。 四、兰开斯特王朝 1、亨利四世(英文名Henry IV,1367年4月3日~1413年3月20日),英格兰国王,由1399年到1413年在位。 2、亨利五世 Henry V(1387年8月9日或9月16日—1422年8月31日)英格兰兰卡斯特王朝国王(1413年—1422年在位)。 3、亨利六世 Henry VI (1421年12月6日—1471年5月21日或5月22日)兰卡斯特王朝的最后一位英格兰国王(1422年—1461年;1470年—1471年)。 五、约克王朝 1、爱德华四世(英文名Edward IV,1442年4月28日~1483年4月9日),英格兰国王,由1461年3月4日到1483年4月9日在位。 2、爱德华五世(英文名Edward V,1470年11月4日~约1483年),英格兰国王,1483年在位。 3、理查三世(英文名Richard III,1452年10月2日~1485年8月22日),英格兰国王,1483年到1485年在位。 六、都铎王朝 1、亨利七世(英文名Richard III,1457年1月28日~1509年4月21日),英格兰国王,1485年8月22日到1509年4月21日在位。 2、亨利八世(生于1491年6月28日–卒于1547年1月28日)是英国都铎王朝的第二位国王,亨利七世次子。他自1509年4月22日开始在位。

卡梅伦首相发表文章:永恒的莎士比亚(双语)

Shakespeare Lives 永恒的莎士比亚 British Prime Minister David Cameron 英国首相大卫·卡梅伦 This year’s four hundredth anniversary of the death of William Shakespeare is not just an opportunity to commemorate1 one of the greatest playwrights2 of all time. It is a moment to celebrate the extraordinary ongoing3 influence of a man who – to borrow from his own description of Julius Caesar –“doth bestride the narrow world like a Colossus.” 今年是英国戏剧大师威廉·莎士比亚去世400周年。我们怀念他的伟大作品,也向他永存于世的影响力致敬。正如名剧《裘力斯·凯撒》中的台词,“他像一位巨人,跨越了这狭隘的世界”。 Shakespeare’s legacy4 is without parallel: his works translated into over 100 languages and studied by half the world’s schoolchildren. As one of his conte mporaries, Ben Jonson, said: “Shakespeare is not of an age, but for all time.” He lives today in our language, our culture and society – and through his enduring influence on education. 莎翁的作品被翻译成100多种语言,被全世界一半的学生诵读,其传播之广,前所未有。同时代的剧作家本·琼森曾说,“莎士比亚超越了时代,他将永世不朽。”今天,他仍然活在我们的语言、文化和社会中,对教育的影响弥久常新。 Shakespeare played a critical role in shaping modern English and helping5to make it the world’s language. The first major dictionary compiled by Samuel Johnson drew on Shakespeare more than any other writer. Three thousand new words and phrases all first appeared in print in Shakespeare’s plays. I remember from my own childhood how many of them are found for the first time in Henry V. Words like dishearten, divest6, addiction7, motionless, leapfrog – and phrases like “once more unto the breach”, “band of brothers” and “heart of gold” – have all passed into our language today with no need to reference their original context. Shakespeare also pioneered innovative8 use of grammatical form and structure – including verse without rhymes, superlatives and the connecting of existing words to make new words, like bloodstained – while the pre-eminence of his plays also did much to standardise spelling and grammar. 莎翁在构建现代英语,使之成为全球通用语方面发挥了关键作用。塞缪尔·约翰逊编纂的《英语大辞典》中引用莎翁的句子,比其他作家都多。莎翁剧本中创造的英语新词、新短语多达三千。历史剧《亨利五世》中不少第一次出现的词,如dishearten、divest、addiction、motionless和leapfrog,以及短语,如once more unto the breach、band of brothers 和heart of gold,都沿用至今,成了耳熟能详的词汇。他在语法形式和结构方面亦有创新,如无韵诗、最高级和组合现有词汇形成新词方面(如bloodstained),而他的一些杰出剧作也对拼写和语法的标准化发挥了作用。 But Shakespeare’s influence is felt far beyond our language. His words, his plots and his characters continue to inspire much of our culture and wider society. Nelson Mandela, while a prisoner on Robben Island, cherished a quote from Julius Caesar which said “Cowards die many times before their death,

英国首相卡梅伦辞职演讲(英文稿)

Good morning everyone. The country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise , perhaps the biggest in our history. Over 33 million people from England, Scotland,Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar have all had their say. We should be proud the fact that in these islands we trust the people with these big decisions, we not only have a parliamentary democracy but on questions about the arrangements for how we’ve governed, there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves, and that is w hat we have done. The British people have voted to leave the European Union, and their will must be respected. I want to thank every one who took part in campaign on my side of the argument, including all those who put aside party differences, to speak i n what they believed was the national interest. And let me congratulate all those who took part in the “Leave Campaign”for the spirited and passionate case they made. The will of the British people is an instruction that must be delivered . It was not a d ecision that was taken lightly, not least because so many thing were said by many different organizations about the significance of this decision. So there can be no doubt about the result. Across the world people have been watching the choice that Brito n has made. I would reassure those markets and investors that Britain’s economy is fundamentally strong. And I would also reassure the Brits in the European countries and European citizens living here that there would be no immediate changes in your circum stances,there will be no initial change in the way our people can travel, in the way our goods can move or the way our services can be sold. We must now prepare for a negotiation with the European Union. This will need to involve full engagement of the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Ireland governments to ensure that the interests of all parts of our United Kingdom are protected and advanced. But above all, this will require strong, determined and committed leadership. I am very proud and very honored to be Prime Minister of this country for six years. I believe we’ve made great steps with more people in work than ever before in our history,with reforms to welfare and education, increasing people’s life chances, building a bigger and stronger society, keepin g our promises to the poorest people in the world, and enabling those who love each other to get married whatever their sexuality. But above all restoring Britain’s economic strength. And I am grateful to everyone who’s helped to make that happen. I have also always believed that we have to confront big decisions, not doubt them. That is why we deliveredthe firstcoalition government in seventy years to bring our economy back from the brink. It is why we delivered a fair, legal and decisive referendum in S cotland. And it’s why I made the pledge to renegotiate Britain’s position in the European Union and to hold the referendum on our membership and have carried those things out. I fought this campaign in the only way I know how which is to say directly and p assionately what I think and feel head, heart and soul. I held nothing back. I was absolutely clear about my belief that the British is stronger safer and better off in side the European Union. And I made clear the referendum was about this and this alone not the future of any single politician including myself.

英国首相卡梅伦2020年新年英语演讲稿

英国首相卡梅伦2020年新年英语演讲稿 本文是关于英国首相卡梅伦2020年新年英语演讲稿,仅供参考,希望对您有所帮助,感谢阅读。 It’s a New Year –and for Britain there can only be one New Year’s resolution—to stick tothelong-term plan that is turning our country around. When we came tooffice, our economy was on its knees. Three and a halfyears later, we are turning a corner. We see it in thebusinesses that are opening up, the people who are getting decent jobs,thefactories that are making British goods and selling them to the world again. The plan isworking. That’s why thisyear, 2019, we are not just going to stick to the plan – we are goingtoredouble our efforts to deliver every part of it, to benefit the whole countryand secure abetter future for everyone. We’ll continuewith the vital work on the deficit. We’ve reduced itby a third already, and this year we will continue that difficult work,tosafeguard our economy for the long-term, to keep mortgage rates low and to helpfamiliesacross Britain. We’re going tokeep on doing everything possible to help hardworking people feelfinanciallysecure, cutting income taxes and freezing fuel duty. We’ll keep onworking even harder to create more jobs, whether that’s through investmentinour roads and railways, lower jobs taxes, or more help for Britain’s amazingsmall businesses. Those who run oursmall businesses are heroes and heroines, they are the backbone of oureconomyand we are supporting them every step of the way. We are going tokeep on with our vital work on welfare and immigration

英国首相卡梅伦2019年锡克教丰收节英语演讲稿

英国首相卡梅伦2019年锡克教丰收节英语演讲稿 I send my best wishes to everyone in India, Britain and around the world celebrating Vaisakhi. I know this is an incredibly important time for the Sikh community as families and friendscome together to commemorate the birth of the Khalsa and give thanks. From Southall toSunderland, from Ottawa to Amritsar, Sikhs around the world will be marking Vaisakhi withvibrant parades and celebrations with homes, Gurdwaras and entire neighbourhoods burstinginto life with decorations and colour. Vaisakhi also gives us a chance to celebrate the immense contribution of British Sikhs, whohave enriched our country for over 160 years. Whether it is in the fields of enterprise orbusiness, education, public service or civil society, Britain’s Sikhs are a success story and modelcommunity. And I see this contribution every day, all around. Like at the magnificent Gurdwara SahibLeamington, where I saw for myself the values of Sikhism – of compassion, peace and equality– in practice. And across the country I see how Sikh and Asian businessmen and women areboosting the economy by creating jobs and opportunities. But this contribution is not

卡梅伦辞职演讲全文(中英对照)

卡梅伦辞职演讲全文(中英对照) 大家早上好 Good morning everyone, 英国刚刚举行了一场规模巨大的民主活动 the country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise, 也许是英国历史上最大的一次 perhaps the biggest in our history. 来自英格兰苏格兰威尔士北爱尔兰 Over 33 million people from England, 和直布罗陀超过3300万的人民行使了发言权 Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar have all had their say. 应该是感到自豪的是我们信任 We should be proud of the fact that in these islands 这些岛屿上人民做出重大决策 we trust the people for these big decisions. 英国不仅拥有一个议会民主制 We not only have a parliamentary democracy, 而且有关英国如何治理的问题 but on questions about the arrangements for how we've governed 有的时候就需要问问人民自己 there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves 这就是我们所做的 and that is what we have done. 英国人民已经投票决定离开欧盟 The British people have voted to leave the European Union 他们的意愿必须得到尊重 and their will must be respected. 我想感谢所有为留欧派奔走的人 I want to thank everyone who took part in the campaign on my side of the argument, 包括所有抛弃党派分歧的人 including all those who put aside party differences 他们支持自己坚信的对有利于国家的观点 to speak in what they believe was the national interest 同时让我向所有脱欧派人士的 and let me congratulate all those who took part in the Leave campaign 努力和激情表示祝贺 for the spirited and passionate case that they made. 英国人民的意志必须服从

英国首相卡梅伦2019年新年英语演讲稿

英国首相卡梅伦2019年新年英语演讲稿It’s a New Year –and for Britain there can only be one New Year’s resolution—to stick tothelong-term plan that is turning our country around. When we came tooffice, our economy was on its knees. Three and a halfyears later, we are turning a corner. We see it in thebusinesses that are opening up, the people who are getting decent jobs,thefactories that are making British goods and selling them to the world again. The plan isworking. That’s why thisyear, 2019, we are not just going to stick to the plan – we are goingtoredouble our efforts to deliver every part of it, to benefit the whole countryand secure abetter future for everyone. We’ll continuewith the vital work on the deficit. We’ve reduced itby a third already, and this year we will continue that difficult work,tosafeguard our economy for the long-term, to keep mortgage rates low and to helpfamiliesacross Britain. We’re going tokeep on doing everything possible to help hardworking people feelfinanciallysecure, cutting income

脱欧英国首相卡梅伦演讲全文

"Good morning everyone, the country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise, perhaps the biggest in our history. Over 33 million people from England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar have all had their say. We should be proud of the fact that in these islands we trust the people for these big decisions. We not only have a parliamentary democracy, but on questions about the arrangements for how we've governed there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves and that is what we have done. The British people have voted to leave the European Union and their will must be respected. I want to thank everyone who took part in the campaign on my side of the argument, including all those who put aside party differences to speak in what they believe was the national interest and let me congratulate all those who took part in the Leave campaign for the spirited and passionate case that they made. The will of the British people is an instruction that must be delivered. It was not a decision that was taken lightly, not least because so many things were said by so many different organisations about the significance of this decision. So there can be no doubt about the result. Across the world people have been watching the choice that Britain has made. I would reassure those markets and investors that Britain's economy is fundamentally strong and I would also reassure Britons living in European countries and European citizens living here there will be no immediate changes in your circumstances. There will be no initial change in the way our people can travel, in the way our goods can move or the way our services can be sold. We must now prepare for a negotiation with the European Union. This will need to involve the full engagement of the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Ireland governments to ensure that the interests of all parts of our United Kingdom are protected and advanced. But above all this will require strong, determined and committed leadership. I'm very proud and very honoured to have been Prime Minister of this country for six years. I believe we've made great steps, with more people in work than ever before in our history, with reforms to welfare and education, increasing people's life chances, building a bigger and stronger society, keeping our promises to the poorest people in the world and enabling those who love each other to get married whatever their sexuality, but above all restoring Britain's economic strength. And I'm grateful to everyone who's helped to make that happen. I have also always believed that we have to confront big decisions, not duck them. That is why we delivered the first coalition government in 70 years, to bring our economy back from the brink. It's why we delivered a fair, legal and decisive referendum in Scotland. And it's why I made the pledge to renegotiate Britain's position in the European Union and to hold the referendum on our membership and have carried those things out. I fought this campaign in the only way I know how, which is to say directly and passionately what I think and feel - head, heart and soul. I held nothing back, I was absolutely clear about my belief that Britain is stronger, safer and better off inside the European Union and I made clear the referendum was about this and this alone - not the future of any single politician including myself. But the British people have made a very clear decision to take a different path and as such I think the country requires fresh leadership to take it in this direction. I will do everything I can as Prime Minister to steady the ship over the coming weeks and months but I do not think it would be right for me to try to be the captain that steers our country to its next destination. This is not a decision I've taken lightly but I do believe it's in the national interest to have a period of stability and then the new leadership required. There is no need for a precise timetable today but in my view we should aim to have a new prime minister in place by the start of the Conservative Party conference in October. Delivering stability will be important and I will continue in post as Prime Minister with my Cabinet for the next three months. The Cabinet will meet on Monday, the Governor of the Bank of England is making a statement about the steps that the Bank and the Treasury are taking to reassure financial markets. We will also continue taking forward the important legislation that we set before Parliament in the Queen's Speech. And I have spoken to Her Majesty the Queen this morning to advise her of the steps that I am taking. A negotiation with the European Union will need to begin under a new prime minister and I think it's right that this new prime minister takes the decision about when to trigger Article 50 and start the formal and legal process of leaving the EU. I will attend the European Council next week to explain the decision the British people have taken and my own decision.

中英对照-卡梅伦辞职演讲全文

David Cameron made an emotional speech on the steps of Number 10 where he announced his resignation. (视频网址:https://www.360docs.net/doc/5214282713.html,/p/news/live/gtx/v/2016-06-24/175165263695.html) Here's what the PM said in full: The country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise, perhaps the biggest in our history. Over 33 million people from England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar have all had their say. 国家刚刚举行了一场规模巨大的民主活动,也许是我们历史上最大的。来自英格兰、苏格兰、威尔士、北爱尔兰和直布罗陀,超过3300万人民行使了发言权。 We should be proud of the fact that in these islands we trust the people with these big decisions. 我们应该感到自豪的是,我们信任这些岛屿上人民做出的重大决策。 We not only have a parliamentary democracy, but on questions about the arrangements for how we are governed, there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves, and that is what we have done. 我们不仅拥有一个议会民主制,而且有关国家如何治理的问题,有的时候就需要问问人民自己,这就是我们所做的。 The British people have voted to leave the European Union and their will must be respected. 英国人民已经投票决定离开欧盟,他们的意愿必须得到尊重。 I want to thank everyone who took part in the campaign on my side of the argument, including all those who put aside party differences to speak in what they believed was the national interest. And let me congratulate all those who took part in the leave campaign for the spirited and passionate case that they made. 我想感谢所有为留欧派奔走的人,包括所有抛弃党派分歧的人,他们支持自己坚信的有利于国家的观点。同时让我向所有脱欧派人士的精神和激情表示祝贺。 The will of the British people is an instruction that must be delivered. It was not a decision that was taken lightly, not least because so many things were said by so many different organisations about the significance of this decision. So there can be no doubt about the result. 英国人民的意志就是命令,必须服从。这不是一个可以掉以轻心的决定,尤其因为各种不同组织对其重要性曾做出的那些解释,所有不用对结果有任何怀疑。 Across the world people have been watching the choice that Britain has made. I would reassure those markets and investors that Britain’s economy is fundamentally strong. 全球各地的人们都看到了英国做出的选择,我想向市场和投资者保证,英国经济的基本面是强劲的。 And I would also reassure Britons living in European countries and European citizens living here that there will be no immediate changes in your circumstances. There will be no initial change in the way our people can travel, in the way our goods can move or the way our services can be sold. 对于居住在欧盟各国的英国人,以及住在英国的欧盟公民,我向你们保证你们的状况不会立即发生改变,出行方式暂时不会变化,货物依然可以流通,服务依旧能够交易。 We must now prepare for a negotiation with the European Union. This will need to involve the full engagement of the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Ireland Governments, to ensure that the interests of all parts of our United Kingdom are protected and advanced. But above all this will require

相关文档
最新文档