破产姐妹_双语剧本_第一季_第2集

破产姐妹_双语剧本_第一季_第2集
破产姐妹_双语剧本_第一季_第2集

破产姐妹第一季第二集Hi, ready to order?

准备好点餐了吗

Do you have anything that's really special?

你们有什么特色[菜]说来听听

Not according to my high school guidance counselor.

我高中辅导员说我没有特色

I'll have the veggie plate.

那我要个蔬菜拼盘

But instead of beets, I want kale. 不要甜菜换甘蓝

And instead of broccoli, more kale. 不要花椰菜再放点甘蓝

I want the veggies steamed.

蔬菜要用蒸的And instead of dressing, I want

lemons.

色拉调料改用柠檬代替

Don't you need to write this down?

你怎么还不动笔记下来啊

I'm afraid if I start writing that down,

现在只有心情写遗书

it'll turn into a suicide note.

因为要被烦死了

I'm assuming this table's gonna

have a lot more of those requests.

我猜你们都会这么点餐吧

Yes, I could tell by the hats.

没错看你们那帽就知道是事儿精

Earl, I have something new I want

you to try.

厄尔我有新东西想你尝尝

That's the exact same sentence

正是因为这句话

that got me hooked on cocaine in

the '80s.

我才会在几十年前染上吸毒的恶习

It's my new cupcake flavor.

我说的是蛋糕的新口味啦

Delicious dark chocolate the ladies

can't help but love.

女人无法抗拒的美味黑巧克力口味

I'm calling it "The Earl."

我把它称为"黑伯爵厄尔"

I know you got that right.

说得好

Hi, I'm here.

我来了

I was running late so I decided to

hail a cab.

本来我以为要迟到了想说打个的吧And then I remembered I didn't have any money on me.

然后才想起我没带钱

And then I remembered I didn't have any money at all.

接着意识到我现在是两袖清风的穷光蛋So I walked the whole way here.

所以我不辞辛苦地走来上班

The apartment's three blocks away. 我家到这里才隔三条街

Yes, I know.

我知道

Three blocks and 15 "hola chicas" away.

三条街外加十五声"哟呵妹子"那么远Well, you can't be late again.

你不能再迟到了I'm already worried about me being

late...

我够烦我每个月迟到的...

every month.

大姨妈了

On my way here, a homeless man

asked me for money.

在我来的路上一位无家可归的流浪汉

向我讨钱

And I told him that I usually always

give,

我跟他说通常我都会慷慨解囊

but that my father was indicted in a

Ponzi scandal

但我的父亲因为非法敛财而被起诉了

and I've lost my family fortune and

my Manhattan townhouse,

我们家产没了曼哈顿豪宅也没了

so I've been sleeping on a couch in

Brooklyn, but,

还得在布鲁克林区朋友家的沙发过夜

in spite of it all, I'm still optimistic

尽管世事无常但我还是对于

that you and I will achieve success

开小蛋糕店持乐观态度

in our exciting new cupcake

business venture.

并坚信未来将会取得成功

And look what he gave me!

瞧看他给了我啥

You took money from a homeless

man?

你连流浪汉的钱都拐啊

I prefer to think of Bob near the

bridge as our first investor.

应该说是桥边的鲍勃入股投资才对

Pickup! Special sandwich.

上菜特制三明治

I can think of even more special sandwich.

我还想到一种更妙的三明治

You, me and the hot blonde giraffe. 你我金发长颈鹿夹一起

Well, she recently lost her dignity, 她破产后尊严全没了

so you might have a shot.

搞不好她会愿意屈就

Hello today!

今天好啊

I have nametag for you.

我给你做了个名牌

Only your second day and look, nametag already.

你才来第二天我就给你备好名牌了As new owner, I am killing it.

这新东家当的太牛逼了

Thank you.

谢谢

Oh, it says "Carolin."

上面写的是"卡洛淋"

It's Caroline. With an "E".

我叫卡洛"琳" 是"王"字旁

I'm Caroline.

我叫卡洛琳

As new owner, I am sucking it.

这新东家当的太二逼了

Just put it on.

你就挂着就是了

You can't tell an Asian he made a

mistake.

不能告诉亚洲人他犯了错误

He'll go in the back and throw

himself on a sword.

不然等会他就去拔剑自刎了

Thank you, Mr. Lee.

谢谢你李老板

You may call me Han.

你可以叫我憨

H-a-n.

勇"敢"的"心"

No trap in my name.

好记不会错

I'm thinking we should take

我在想我们可以迈出

the first step in our new cupcake

business

我们蛋糕事业的第一步了

by writing "Max's Homemade

Cupcakes"

就在优惠餐板上

up on the specials board.

写上"麦克斯自制蛋糕"吧

No, I can't have my name up there. 不行姐的大名不能张扬

Everyone I owe money to thinks I live in Seattle.

我的债主们都以为我住在西雅图呢Oh, we used to own Seattle.

哎以前西雅图是我家的呢

Max, we've got to get the name out there.

麦克斯你的名字一定得亮相

Create a buzz.

制造名气嘛

Ooh, good idea!

好棒好棒

Let's create a buzz. 赶紧开始名气大作战

Exactly, in order to launch--

没错要想打开市场

I'm mocking you.

我是在模仿你那傻样儿

When in doubt, I'm always mocking

you.

以后别怀疑我向来都是在嘲笑你

Seriously, Max.

说真的麦克斯

This new cupcake business is our

lifeline.

这个蛋糕事业是我们的救生索

A way out for both of us.

能助我们走上脱贫致富的道路呀

And I wanna thank you again for

letting me move in.

我还想再次感谢你让我搬进你家住

If there's anything I can do to help

you--

如果有任何事我能帮得上忙的

You mean besides starting to wait

on tables?

是指除了招待客人以外的忙吗

I meant, anything I can do to help

you

我是说任何能帮你平复

through your breakup with Robbie.

和罗比分手的难过心情的事

Oh. Thanks, but I'm fine.

谢了我没事

And we're working.

而且现在是我们工作时间

Well, one of us is.

你不干活我还干呢

Are you sure you're fine?

你确定你没事吗

'Cause I heard you crying last night. 昨晚我听见你在哭

I don't cry.

我才不哭

I sold my tear ducts to an organ bank for cash two years ago.

早在两年前我就把泪腺拿去器官银行卖钱了

I was on the couch.

当时我躺在沙发上

And I heard you crying alone in your bedroom.

听到你在卧室里独自啜泣

Really? What did the crying sound like?

真的吗那哭声听起来像啥样Like... 像这样...

I wasn't crying.

我不是在哭

Well, then what were you d--

那你是在干嘛...

Oh! So none of my business.

哎哟那事我管不着

That's right.

正确

- And remember that.- Got it.

-麻烦记住这点 -收到

In fact, let's just say that anything

having to do

事实上任何有关于

with my bedroom, my tables, or my

life--

我卧室我桌子或我生活的事

you should stay away from.

你最好都别多管闲事

Boundaries. Got it.

界限明白

And please don't tell anyone at

work

而且千万不要告诉任何同事

I let you move into my apartment.

我让你搬进我家住

That is one boundary we both don't

want crossed.

一说出去后果难以想象

Why?

为什么

Hey, roomies.

嗨同居"蜜"友

That's why.

懂了吧

Hope those sheets are okay.

希望你能睡得惯这床单

Oh, don't worry about it.

不用担心

I know they're the best you could afford.

我知道你就只能买这么好的了

Not really. The good ones are on my bed.

其实不是更好的我自己用着呢

Max, that oven is so hot.

麦克斯烤箱太热了

Could you do me a favor and open the back door?

你能帮我开开后门吗

We've known each other two days 我们才认识两天

and you're already asking for back door? 你就想开我"后庭"啊

Dear God!

上帝呀

I forgot you're Equestrian Barbie.

我忘了你是骑师芭比

You came with a horse.

买芭比还附赠马一只

No.

不行

Out, horse, bad! Bad horse.

出去小马不乖哦大坏马

Chestnut.

栗宝

No need to yell, he's a champion.

没必要嚷它它可是冠军马

Champion stink bomb.

米田共臭度也是冠军

It's smelling pretty ripe out in that

yard.

整个院子臭味四溢

That's not Chestnut, that's Brooklyn.

这不关栗宝的事布鲁克林本来就这味

Okay, well, I'm watching "The

Champion"

好吧我现在就看见"冠军马"

drop some steaming hot "Brooklyn"

right now.

拉出几坨热气腾腾的"布鲁克林"呢

Max, I've been thinking about how

you completely overreacted

麦克斯对于把名字写在板子上这件事

to your name up on the specials

board.

我觉得你有点反应过大了

Do you think it's a fear of success? 你觉得那是对成功的恐惧吗

I am too poor to have a fear of success.

我穷到恐惧不起成功

At Wharton Business School, we learned

我在沃顿商学院学过

that every new venture can bring up a certain amount of fear.

但凡创业都会伴随着一定的恐惧

Is there any way to do a yelp review of Wharton Business School?

Yelp 美国最大点评网站我能去Yelp网上给沃顿点个差评之类的吗

Maybe you're having a hard time imagining 或许因为没人相信过你和你的梦想

this cupcake business could ever

even happen

所以你才无法想象

because nobody ever believed in

you or your dreams.

这个蛋糕事业会有实现的一天

I'm guessing.

我瞎猜的

I can make this happen, Max.

我能帮你美梦成真麦克斯

For me, for you, for us.

为了我为了你为了我们

Just keep making those amazing

cupcakes.

你就接着烘焙超好吃的小蛋糕

And I'll do the rest till you believe.

其他我来做做到你相信为止

I believe everything you just said

我"相信"你说的每一句话

and that children are the future.

我也"相信"孩子是未来的主人翁

Max, it's me!

麦克斯是我

I know it's you.

我知道是你

You sleep with a knife under your

pillow?

你睡觉时枕头底下还藏把刀啊

It's the only home security system I

can afford.

这是我唯一付得起的家庭安保项目

And I'm a cutter.

而且割腕儿童欢乐多嘛

I can't sleep on that couch.

那沙发我睡不了

I think Ikea might be the Scandinavian word for sciatica.

我想 "宜家"是脊椎"移架"的意思吧And there's weird sounds in the street.

而且大街上有奇怪的声音

And I don't have my white noise machine.

我也没带助眠白噪音机

Well, that's Puerto Rican noise.

只是波多黎各街头艺人在瞎吹奏嘛You'll get used to it.

你听听就会习惯

Can I just lay down here and get a little sleep?

我能躺在这睡一会儿吗

I don't even let the men I sleep with sleep with me. 我的男人都不准在这睡

I can't get into your issues right now.

你的心里毛病我现在没力医

I just need to sleep!

我只是想睡觉

Fine, get in then.

好吧钻进来吧

What is that?

这是什么

Potato chips. I sleep-eat.

薯片我边睡边吃

Cool ranch and bacon?

清凉牧场培根味

Dude, they're delicious.

拜托好吃到做梦也会笑

Because of your breakup with

Robbie?

跟人分手就得自暴自弃吗

Just get in.

少废话快上来

I have to be in the city to babysit in

five hours.

我五个小时后得去市里给人看孩子呢

Oh, great, you're like a nightlight.

天啊你就像盏灯

You're so blonde.

金发亮得真晃眼

Thank you.

多谢夸奖

Max, someone's in the living room.

麦克斯有人进了客厅

Max, someone's in the bedroom!

麦克斯有人进了卧室

Robbie!

罗比

What's up, babe?

怎么了宝贝

Robbie, what are you doing here? 罗比你来这儿干嘛

We broke up.

我们已经分手了

Still?

还分着啊

Yes, still. You hit on me.

没错还分着你调戏我

And then she caught you with someone else

然后她还发现你和别人

in these very sheets.

在这张床上滚床单

Which I'm hoping she washed.

希望你洗过这床单了

Oh, I get it.

我懂了You blew me off 'cause you like the

ladies.

你跟我分手是因为你喜欢女人

Which is cool. I like the ladies, too.

没关系我也喜欢女人

And right now, it's the two ladies I

like.

而现在床上的两个女人我都喜欢

Robbie, if I were gonna go lesbian,

罗比如果我要玩百合情

she would be the last "les" I'd

"bian."

她是我最不可能"合"的那位

Listen, babe--

听我说宝贝

You really hurt her.

你伤她很深

Stop.

闭嘴

She sleep-eats trans fats thanks to

you.

都是你弄的她边睡边吃垃圾食品

Here, stuff all of these in your

mouth.

给把这些都塞进你嘴巴里

Got it, your thing. I'll be quiet.

收到你的事我闭嘴就是了

Robbie, this isn't cool at all.

罗比这样是不对的

Showing up here after what you did?

你都做出那种事了怎么还有脸回来

You go, girl.

说得好姐妹

I have something to say to you and

you had better listen.

我说的话你最好给我听清楚

What are you, the relationship ghost? 你这算什么恋情背后灵吗

Robbie, just go!

罗比你走吧

I can't say what I need to in front of the relationship ghost.

在恋情背后灵面前事请不好谈

I'll call you to come get your stuff

我会打电话叫你来拿东西

and we can talk then.

到时候再谈吧

Leave the key.

把钥匙留下

Straight up, Max, you're breaking my heart.

坦白说麦克斯你伤了我的心

You're the only woman that I feel this way about. 你是我唯一深爱的女人

Here.

Ladies, I don't know what's going

on here,

女士们我不知道你们俩在搞啥

but it would've been a lot sexier if I

was in it.

要是有我一定更高潮迭起

Are you okay?

你没事吧

If you wanna talk, I'm here.

如果你想倾诉我就在这儿

Can I get a hit off that?

我能尝一口吗

You think these are good?

你觉得这就算好吃吗

God, we're poor.

天啊我们真穷

Morning!

早安

It's a beautiful day.

真是美好的一天

These shades belong down.

这些帘子的职责就是遮挡阳光

From now on, think of me as a

vampire

从现在开始把我当作

without all the annoying marketing.

不用看我行销的吸血鬼

Bad news.

坏消息

A pipe broke in the street so the

water's off.

这街的水管坏了所以今天断水

Good news, when I went out to get us two coffees,

好消息是我出去给咱俩买咖啡时

I spoke to Juan and Javier, two city workers.

两个市政工人胡安和哈维尔告诉我And they assured me the water'll be on no later than 3:00.

最晚下午三点就会恢复供水

I also stopped at the health food store

我还去健康食品店

and got us a fresh-squeezed juice to split.

给咱俩买了一杯鲜榨果汁来分着喝

It's ginger-apple-strawberry.

是生姜苹果草莓味的哦

That was the name of the hooker 这屋子上一位租客的

who had this apartment before me.

卖淫艺名就是这个

What is this?

这是什么

From me.

我给你的

It says "Thanks for letting me sleep

in your bed last night."

上面写道谢谢昨晚让我睡你的床

I prefer my usual cash on the

bedside table.

在我床头柜上留点钱我会更喜欢

When I went to the cute coffee

place,

我在那家可爱的咖啡店时

I spoke to the counter girl,

Nabulangi--

我跟柜台的女孩娜不浪鸡聊了会儿

If someone named Nabulangi is

making an appearance

听以名叫娜不浪鸡的人开场的事情

in the first sentence, I have to sit

down.

请容我坐好再听

And she said her manager'll be in at

11:00.

她说她的经理十一点会来店里

So I thought I'd chanel it up,

所以我想我得换上香奈儿

walk on over there,

然后美美地走到那儿

introduce myself and your fabulous

cupcakes.

介绍自己和你美味的小蛋糕

That's exactly what I was gonna do.

我"真"的有打算这么做呢

I'm just gonna go say good-bye to Chestnut and get going.

我去跟栗宝道个别就走

You know, having only one cute outfit

跟你说哦只有一件见得人的衣服takes hours off getting dressed. 省了好几个小时的挑衣时间呢

Oh. That is a lot of fresh Brooklyn. 哇外面好多新出炉的"布鲁克林" Morning, Chestnut.

早安栗宝

It's a beautiful--

今天真是美好的...

No. Way.

不会吧

Look, Chanel Number Two. 哇屎奈儿

Tell me it's mud.

告诉我这是泥

T-tell me it's mud.

快告诉我这是泥

It's mud?

不是屎吗

What is that?

这是什么

A carrot?

胡萝卜吗

There's carrots in the mud?

泥里怎么会有胡萝卜

There's no water.

没水

Oh, get it off me, please.

帮我弄掉拜托

Please do something.

帮帮我

Just get it off me, get it off me.

快帮我弄掉帮我弄干净

Stop!

住手

This is dry-clean only.

这衣服只能干洗

Max, please, please take me

somewhere they have a hot shower,

麦克斯拜托带我去洗个热水澡吧

I beg of you.

我求您了

Calm down, it's just mud.

冷静不过是泥而已

Max, please--

麦克斯求你了

Don't touch me!

别碰我

Thank you so much for taking me to shower

你带我来你兼职的地方洗澡

at your babysitting job.

我感激不尽

Well, I didn't have much of a choice. 我也是被逼无奈

You pulled the pillow knife on me. 你都拿枕头刀来威胁我了

I'll just introduce myself to your boss

我会向主人介绍自己

and tell her what happened.

并说明情况

Look, I don't want Peach to know you were here.

我不想让琵琪知道我带你过来

This is a job. Not a meet-and-greet. 这是工作不是什么见面会

Got it.

明白

You get in there, you take a five-

minute shower,

我带你进去给你五分钟时间洗澡

clean it up and go.

整理干净就马上走人

Fine, I'll hide in the hallway till she's

gone.

好我先躲走廊等她走了再进去

No need, just follow me in.

没必要跟着我进来就行

She never really looks at me.

她从来不正眼看我

Morning!

早安

Hi, Max.

早啊麦克斯

Go!

快去

Hey, Peach.

琵琪

Uh, hair and makeup.

梳妆打扮

What's the big occasion?

要出席什么场合吗

Pilates.

去练普拉提

Max, good news.

麦克斯好消息

They found a way to make

diamonds more sparkly?

人们发明了能让钻石更闪耀的方法吗

I got Brad and Angelina a playdate

我帮布莱德和安洁莉娜找到玩伴了

with another set of twins in the building.

是楼里的另一对双胞胎

It starts in five minutes.

五分钟后见面

Cool, what are their names?

不错他们叫什么

6B.

六楼B座

Bye-bye, Brangelina.

再见布莱洁莉娜

Mommy loves you.

妈咪爱你们

Guys? Before you leave,

伙计们走之前

stop at this one.

顺便帮整整这个

Angelina could use a little help. 帮安洁莉娜整一下

Contour that neck, she's a fatty.

拿粉修修脖子吧她太肥了

Peach, come on, that's baby fat.

琵琪拜托婴儿肥很正常吧

Still, kids can be cruel.

可人家的孩子也是会以貌取人的呀

Don't you listen to your mommy,

Angelina.

别听你妈咪瞎说安洁莉娜

She never eats.

她自己老不吃东西

Oh, no, she doesn't.

对啊她自己不吃东西

Here it is.

做好了

Caroline with an "E."

有"王"字旁的卡洛"琳"

I have your new and correct

nametag.

我帮你重新做了一个正确的名牌

Oh, thank you, Han.

谢谢你憨

I've seen something I should not

have.

哎呀看到了不该看的东西

I will just put correct nametag here

on counter.

我把正确的名牌放在柜台了

So sorry, but many thank yous.

对不起但是谢谢你的"美好"

What are you doing?

你这是在干嘛

I know you said you don't want it up

there.

我知道你不想被写上去

But now that you see it...

但现在亲眼看见成品了

How does it feel?

感觉如何

It feels like you're not listening to me

感觉就是你不听话

at this job or at my other job.

去哪都不听我话

I said a five-minute shower and get out.

我说给你五分钟洗完就快闪

Did you take a nap at Peach's?

你还在琵琪家睡了一觉

The thread count was calling to me. 是高档柔软的寝具勾引我

Peach found blonde hairs in her bed 琵琪在她床上发现金发and thought her husband was

cheating on her.

还以为她丈夫搞外遇呢

Which he is, but that's not the point.

他是有乱搞没错但这不重要

You almost ruined a perfectly happy

fake marriage,

你差点毁了人家貌合神离的婚姻

and there are innocent children

involved.

而且还可能导致无辜孩子受罪

Well, I have some good news.

我有个好消息

Look, it's Nabulangi.

瞧那是娜不浪鸡

I invited her in to taste your

amazing cupcakes.

我邀她来品尝你美味的小蛋糕

And when she loves them, we'll

have an in at her bakery.

只要她喜欢我们就能进驻她的面包房

- Come over and say hello.- No, I

can't now.

-过去跟她打声招呼吧 -不行我现在没

I wanna call Robbie before we get

too busy.

我要在忙得抽不开身前打电话给罗比

Tell him when to come over and get

his stuff.

告诉他什么时候过来拿东西

Max, wait.

麦克斯等等

No, don't distract me.

别别打扰我

I wanna sound cool and hot and all like,

我想让声音听起来冷酷又性感

"You can't have me anymore, sucka."

"以后姐的身心你都得不到啦蠢蛋" Max--

麦克斯

Robbie, it's me.

罗比是我

Classy burp on your outgoing message.

录留言信息还打嗝就你这么恶心Max, I--

麦克斯我

No.

别吵I need you to come get your stuff

tomorrow.

我想你明天过来拿东西

I don't know how you've been

surviving

少了单杠和香体喷雾的日子

without your chin-up bar and Axe

body spray.

想必是度日如年吧

Max, hang up.

麦克斯挂了吧

I already called him.

我打给他过了

You called Robbie?

你打给罗比了啊

You've done so much for me.

你为我做了这么多

I wanted to do something for you,

too.

我也想帮你做点事

So I called Robbie and I had him

come over,

所以我打电话给罗比让他过来

and I gave him his stuff.

把东西都还给他了

Now you won't have to go through

with all that mess.

这样省得再勾起你的伤心事

And I think you'd be pleased, I really

let him have it.

而且我还帮你教训了他一顿开心吧

What is with you and boundaries?

你搞毛啊说好的界限呢

You're in my bed, you're in my boss'

bed,

你不但挤上我的床还睡了我老板的床and now you go and call Robbie? 现在你又擅自打电话给罗比

You're like-- you're like your big-ass horse.

你就像你就像你那头大屁股的马一样Charging in everywhere you don't belong.

在别人的地盘肆意妄为

I thought I was doing you a favor. 我以为是在帮你个忙嘛

In spite of what you say about the sounds I heard

那晚从你卧室传出的声音

coming from your bedroom the other night,

尽管你不愿意承认

I know you're upset. 我还是知道你很难过

I was masturbating.

姐当时在自慰

I love my job.

我爱死我的工作了

I need to see you outside. Now.

我们出去谈快

Don't get involved with her.

不要跟她扯上关系

She takes money from the homeless.

她连流浪汉的钱都拿

Not true, Bob's an investor.

不是这样的鲍勃是投资者

Be right back.

马上回来

Good cupcake, right?

小蛋糕不错对吧

Max, I don't know how smart that

was,

麦克斯有理智的人是绝对不会

blowing by our only potential

business contact.

把我们唯一的潜在商业伙伴吓走

You stole my breakup scene.

你把我的分手场景偷走了

The only remotely good thing about

breaking up with a guy

跟男人分手仅有的乐趣就是

is telling him how much better you

are than him

在还他东西的时候告诉他

when you give him back his stuff.

自己比他好个上千万倍

I don't know if you noticed,

我不知道你有没有注意到

but my entertainment budget is pretty low

我的娱乐预算超级有限

and I was really looking forward to that.

所以我可是相当期待这一幕

And then you went and stole it.

结果半路杀出个卡洛琳

But I guess you couldn't help it,

但我猜你是情不自禁

'cause that's what you channings do, you steal things.

你们钱宁家都是一路货色偷东西的惯犯

Interesting.

有意思

Okay, you wanted a breakup scene? 好吧你这么想要分手场景You're in one.

我现在还一个给你

I'm breaking up with you.

我要跟你分手

Oh, okay.

好啊

The cupcake business is over, the

dream is dead.

蛋糕事业终止梦想已死

Oh, I'm sure Nabulangi will be

devastated.

我肯定娜不浪鸡会很震惊的

I don't need you or your cupcakes

to survive.

我不需要靠你或你的蛋糕来生存

I'll figure something else out.

我会找到别的出路的

Because, aside from your constant

Wharton putdowns,

因为除了老被你瞧不起的沃顿学位

I'm a business genius

我还是个商业天才

and I will always land on my feet.

我一定会逢凶化吉的

Oh, really?

真的吗

'Cause today you kind of landed on

your front.

今早你还丰胸化屎呢

We're done.

我们玩完了

After work tonight, I'll get my things

and be gone.

今晚工作结束后我会打包走人的

Ooh, you gonna load up your dream-filled wheelie bag

你要拖着你满载梦想的小拖轮箱

and ride away on Sir muds-a-lot? 骑着屎粑粑爵士离开了吗

Go ahead. Be as negative as you want.

尽管嘲笑我吧想多消极就多消极

'Cause you're in charge of your own future again.

你的未来你自己看着办吧

Oh, joke's on you. I don't have a future.

白痴我穷得没未来

Max...

麦克斯

Are you up?

你醒着吗No.

Max, are you mad?

麦克斯你生气啦

Yes.

Are you up and mad?

你醒着生气呢

No and yes.

不是

Oh, your bed's so soft.

你的床好软啊

That's my boob.

那是我的胸

I know I moved out, but I came back.

我是搬走了但我又回来了

I took the rest of our dead dream

money

我把咱们死去梦想的余钱拿走了

and bought some cocktails for

myself and some people.

然后买了几杯鸡尾酒给自己和其他人

And myself.

和自己

Did you bring me back any of those?

那你有外带给我吗

'Cause I can't listen to this sober.

不先喝醉我听不下你念叨

Max...

麦克斯

I have nothing.

我一无所有

I really need the cupcake business.

我真的很需要这个蛋糕事业

I can be different.

我会改的

No, you can't.

不你不会

No, I can't.

嗯我不会

But I can be better.

但我可以进步一点

Please?

求你了

Please, let's do this.

求你了咱们放手去做吧

I know you have a fear of success. 我知道你对成功有恐惧

You do, because no one ever believed in your dreams.

你之所以这样是因为没人相信你的梦想

But I believe in your dreams.

但我相信We have a dream.

我们有个梦想

God, you are so drunk.

天啊你好醉

So you probably won't even

remember this.

所以你估计不会记得这段话

I'm sorry I said that stuff about your

father.

抱歉我这么说你父亲

Did you hear me?

你听见了吗

Max, are you up?

麦克斯你醒着呢吗

Hey, do you have any more of those

poor people chips?

你还有那个穷人吃的薯片吗

What's up, Hangover three?

起床啦宿醉第三集

Why are these up?

为什么把帘子拉起来

I thought we were vampires.

我们不是吸血鬼吗

Here, I took the rest of last night's

cupcake money,

给我拿昨晚卖小蛋糕的余钱

and brought you a coffee and a

fresh juice.

给你买了一杯咖啡和一杯鲜榨果汁

Which means that, after two days in

business,

也就是说做了两天生意

we are $23 down from where we

were.

我们还亏了二十三块钱

破产姐妹经典台词台词

(1)This is the Williamsburg diner,owned by Han Lee, who just changed his name to Bryce Lee. Because I guess he wants people to take him even less months ago he bought it from the Russian mob. Clientele used to be all eastern bloc criminals and crack whores, but then he took it over and ruined it. 这是威廉堡餐厅,老板是韩·李,这货刚改名叫李小笼,是个不当笑柄就受不了的主儿。八个月前他从俄国黑帮那接手这家餐厅,过去顾客多半是东欧小混混、吸毒的妓女。他接手之后,这些客人都跑光了。 这是Max和Caroline初次见面,Max向她介绍餐厅的对白。”Take sb./sth. seriously”表示对某人或某物的重视和关注。Max的老板因为身材矮小不受关注,常常做各种不能理解的蠢事来引人注目,也因此常被Max挖苦。”Mob”指“暴民、黑帮”。Clientele和client一般意义上均指“客户,当事人、委托人”,主要区别是前者比较正式一般是上流社会的人使用。后者比较随意。Max 在Caroline面前用clientele是讽刺她的上流社会出身。“Eastern bloc”直译为“东方集团”,借指来自东欧的小混混,反映了美国对东欧一贯的敌视。“Crack whores”,美俚里有个表达“be on crack”,意指吸毒。 (2)Is that annoying Is that obnoxious and rude Would you find it distracting if someone did that to you while you were working Oh, you don’t have a job, sorry. 你不爽吗觉得对方欠扁又无礼吗你工作是有人这么着(打响指)你会觉得烦吗哦,不对,你连工作都没有,抱歉。 obnoxious: 令人讨厌的,可恨的。Max在这里形容顾客打响指使唤她的行为。 He is the most obnoxious man I know.他是我认识的最可憎的人。

Two Broke Girls(破产姐妹) 第二季经典毒舌台词盘点(无图版)

Two Broke Girls: 第二季经典毒舌台词盘点 第一集:The hidden stash S: No, you're never gonna win, Max. M: You know, when I was born, the doctors tried to pry my dead twin sister from my hands, but I never let go. She was my first doll. 译文:不,你永远都不可能赢的Max。我出生的时候医生还想把我死去的双胞胎妹妹从我手里撬出来。但我就是不撒手她是我的第一个洋娃娃。 C: I use the box our soap comes in as a wallet. 译文:我都穷到拿肥皂盒当钱包了。 第二集:And the Pearl Necklace S: You know, every time I come here, I'm surprised you're still open. 译文:嘿!每次我来这,都很惊讶这店居然还没有倒闭 M: There is no luck. There is only work 译文:运气是不存在的.工作才是最真实的 M: Might as well face it. You and I are on our own. 译文:还是面对现实吧,我们要靠自己 M: Actually the only time my mother bought milk was when my face was on the side of the carton. 译文:事实上我妈唯一次买牛奶是因为我把店里的牛奶偷喝光了 C: We'll get there, Max. Because you and I have something Martha Stewart and machines don't. M: Unpaid bills? C: No, each other. 译文:我们会成功的Max,因为我们身上有Martha Stewart和蛋糕机都没有的特质。没付清的账单?不,我们有彼此。 第三集:And the Hold-Up M: Han, you can't let your mommy keep bullying you. Stand up to her. You're a 53-year-old man.

破产姐妹经典台词

破产姐妹经典台词 导读:1、姑娘很努力哟,比霍金戴袖口还卖力。 2、或许我会选错人,但是只要我发现事情发展成多角关系,我立马走人。 3、就像大部分应届大学生毕业生,我从事着自己不想干的工作。 4、有时候你就得干一些自己都不爽的事情,这就是成长。 5、我都穷得用涂改液来补染发根了。 6、你还说你爱我,说你没有我活不下去。结果呢,没有我你还是活得好好的。 7、生活有时真的很有意思,正当你窃喜自己比别人好时,却惊觉其实不然。 8、她改变想法的次数比我换内衣裤还多。 9、要是不想被取绰号,就别长成那副德行行吗。 10、要成功就要勇于接受好点子,即使这个点子不是你自己的。 11、你还有个院子,感觉是放松吸毒两相宜的好地方。 12、有时候你就是要做些自己接受不了的事,这就是成长的代价! 13、在死之前,日子都不会好过。 14、不要再**,因为这世上唯一确定的事就是死亡。 15、你本不想做一个单身的穷人,但你现在不是单得好好的、穷得妥妥的吗? 16、谁二十多岁的时候不是穷的,人人都有要逃避的事情,你选

择躲进冷藏室,我选择视而不见和用酒精麻痹。 17、好的并不代表好的,分级别是赞,好,可以,不可以,我恨你,好的。 18、我不喜欢以貌取人。 19、我将要功成名就,然后孤独终老。 20、我也不想说这么白,不过要我从你和牛肉之间做选择,我绝对是选牛肉。 21、瞧,我牺牲了自己的男子气概,却无半点盈利。 22、我怕我要是写下来,它会成为我的**遗言。 23、你的纹身是想气死你爹,我爹压根不知他是我爹。 24、不骗你哟,地铁比你家沙发干净。 25、你要是都不接电话,你要手机来干嘛? 26、我只能拿几样东西走,可我全拿了没用的东西。 27、别以为自己快入土为安了,出来撒泼就没人敢管你们了! 28、幸运是不存在的,努力才是硬道理。 29、你整天屁事不干,连马桶都要别人帮你刷,你才敢抬头挺胸;现在你自食其力了,却反而觉得抬不起头吗。 30、你觉得,一声穿云指,我千军万马来服务,要我说,一声穿云指,我如瀑下阴也干枯。 31、你做蛋糕,我有商科背景,咱俩等于成功。 32、心之所欲无人能挡。

破产姐妹中的极品损人语录

双语:破产姐妹中的极品损人语录(组图) 1. And everybody hates everything with the exception,of angelina jolie,who is totally awesome。 每个人都讨厌所有的一切,但就是不讨厌安吉丽娜·朱丽,她人实在太好。 2. Sometimes when you think the sky is about to fall down, you might be standing tilted! 有时候你以为天要塌下来了,其实是自己站歪了! 3. You can't always help who you are attracted to。

有时候人们就是会控制不住喜欢谁。 4. Why do you even have a phone if you're not gonna pick it up? 你要是都不接电话,你要手机来干嘛? 5. When you don't have enough money to fix your own mistakes, you've make your own magic。 当你没钱弥补你犯下的错误时,那就得靠自己创造奇迹。 6. How will you ever live with the shame? 犯下奇耻大辱,你以后还怎么做人呀? 7. Why are the hot ones always gay? 为什么长得帅的都是gay? 8. People who hate you, but can't kill you. That's what family is。 亲人就是恨你却又不能杀你的人。 9. If I have to strip, I have to strip。 君要臣脱,臣不得不脱。 10. Everyone's as judgmental as me。 大家全都爱吐槽。

破产姐妹经典台词

破产姐妹经典台词 《破产姐妹》设定地点是在纽约市布鲁克林区,主力围绕着两名年轻女侍应maxBlack与carolinechanning的日常生活。 《破产姐妹》经典台词一 1、That’’sandtheditz. 这是你们的招牌。一个勤奋一个瞎忙活,波霸姐和无脑妹。 2、Don’trun,it’,everystepwetakeislikea100-meterdash. 不用跑,是Han而已。我们走一步,对他的小短腿来说那就是百米冲刺。 3、Iseeanopportunity,andImakeithappen. 只要有机会,我绝不让它溜走。 4、Listen,everybody’sbrokeintheir20s,andeverybodyhidesformstu ff,yourunintofreezers,Ipracticeignoranceandblackoutdrinking . 听着,谁二十多岁的时候不是穷光蛋。人人都有要逃避的事情,你选择躲进冷藏室,我选择视而不见和用酒精麻痹。 5、 我就是我,没人非要你喜欢。 6、 世上没什么运气,只有努力去挑战。

7、It’scoolifyoudon’twanttojoininonthecupcakedream,’sadream ,notaman. 如果你不想加入蛋糕梦也没关系,但你至少要找到别的梦想。这是梦想,不是男人。 8、Peoplewhohateyou,butcan’’swhatfamilyis. 家人就是恨你却又不能杀你的人。 9、whenyoudon’thaveenoughmoneytofixyourownmistakes,you’vemak eyourownmagic. 当你没钱弥补你犯下的错误时,那就得靠自己创造奇迹。 10、wearetwoverydifferentkindsofidiots,butwe’reidiots. 虽然我们傻法不同,但都是傻子。 11、Ihavetworulesinlife:Neverdrinkfromthesamewellasagypsy,andne verlendmoneytofriends. 我人生有两大金科玉律:第一,永远不和吉普赛人喝同一口井的水;第二永远不借钱给朋友。 《破产姐妹》经典台词二 1、姐戴帽子挡酷寒,二货带帽学酷玩。 2、你的纹身是想气死你爹,我爹压根不知他是我爹。 3、你觉得,一声穿云指,我千军万马来服务,要我说,一声穿

破产姐妹_第一季第一集台词_打印版

破产姐妹第一季第一集 Pick up! Tables 12, 4, 11. 十二四十一号桌上菜 Got it. 来了 Hey, when you get a second, 等你丫有空... stop looking at my boobs. 麻烦把淫眼从我奶上移开 Excuse me. 麻烦一下 Waitress? 服务生 Dude? 小二 Hi, what can I get ya? 您好请问要点什么 We need some... 我们要... Is that annoying? 看了会不爽吗 Is that obnoxious and rude? 觉得对方又欠扁又无礼吗 Would you find it distracting if someone did that to you 你工作时有人这么弄你 while you were working? 你会觉得烦吗 Oh, you don't have a job. Sorry. 哎呀忘记你没工作了抱歉 Damn, dude, she burned you. 靠伙计她完胜呀 No, hipster. 别搞错了小痞子 Do not think we're on the same team. 别以为我跟你是一国的 We have nothing in common. 咱俩到死都不是同路人 I wear knit hats when it's cold out. 姐戴帽子挡酷寒 You wear knit hats cause of Coldplay. 二货戴帽学酷玩[乐队] You have tattoos to piss off your dad. 你的纹身是想气死你爹 My dad doesn't know he's my dad. 我爹压根不知他是我爹 And finally, 最后 you think... 你觉得 this is the sound that gets you service.

破产姐妹经典台词

Dear Mr ZhangHai,your new hairstyle is a new way for avoiding pregnance你的发型是新的避孕手段吗 Look,eventually,you'll learn to do that on the inside. 终有一天,你会学会泪往心里流。 This is who I am. Nobody says you have to like it. 我就是我,没人非要你喜欢。 There is no luck. There is only work. 世上没什么运气,只有努力去挑战。 9、When you don't have enough money to fix your own mistakes, you've make your own magic. 当你没钱弥补你犯下的错误时,那就得靠自己创造奇迹。 两年前我把泪腺卖给了器官银行 People who hate you, but can't kill you. That's what family is.家人就是恨你却又不能杀你的人。 I act like i don't want anything , because i never got anything i wanted We're gonna be successful. Because we have the two things the really matter-you and me.--我们都会成功的,因为我们拥有最重要的两样事物,我和你。 Success depends on staying open to a better idea, even if it's not yours. 要成功就要勇于接受好点子,即使这个点子不是你自己的。 要是不想被取绰号,就别长成那副德行行吗 给多少小费是你的自由,在你食物里吐口水是我的自由。 人穷不代表要无下限 姑娘很努力哟,比霍金戴袖口还卖力。 好吧,看在八块腹肌的份上,给你八分钟。

关于美剧的经典台词句子

关于美剧的经典台词句子 1、"If you are willing, I will always love you. Would you like, I will never miss。你要是愿意,我就永远爱你,你要不愿意,我就永远相思。《吸血鬼日记》" 2、我这一生有许许多多的不如意我也确信未来只会愈加艰难可你却如此之好《破产姐妹》 3、"Father,Smith,Warrior,Mother,Madien,Crone,Stranger I am hers.and she is mine. from this day until the end of my days 天父,铁匠,战士,圣母,少女,老妪,陌客我是她的,她是我的。从今日开始,直到尽头《权力的游戏第三季》" 4、"I love you once, I love you twice, I love you more than beans and rice. 一见倾心,再见倾情,我爱你,此生不渝。" 5、"The wrong one could be problematic.Shoot an attractive college coed in the head,all bets are off. 杀错人的话就麻烦了。如果向个的漂亮女大学生开枪的话,一切都玩完。——John Tucker 《暴君》" 6、"They say the passage of time will heal all wounds,but the greater the loss,the deeper the cut, and the more difficult the process to become whole again. 人们说时间能愈合一切伤口,但是损失越大,伤痕越深,再度变完整就变得愈"加困难《初代1 ————来源网络整理,仅供供参考

破产姐妹第一季第一集台词打印版图文稿

破产姐妹第一季第一集 台词打印版 集团文件版本号:(M928-T898-M248-WU2669-I2896-DQ586-M1988)

破产姐妹第一季第一集Pick up! Tables 12, 4, 11. 十二四十一号桌上菜 Got it. 来了 Hey, when you get a second, 等你丫有空... stop looking at my boobs. 麻烦把淫眼从我奶上移开 Excuse me. 麻烦一下 Waitress 服务生 Dude 小二 Hi, what can I get ya 您好请问要点什么 We need some... 我们要... Is that annoying 看了会不爽吗 Is that obnoxious and rude 觉得对方又欠扁又无礼吗

Would you find it distracting if someone did that to you 你工作时有人这么弄你 while you were working 你会觉得烦吗 Oh, you don't have a job. Sorry. 哎呀忘记你没工作了抱歉 Damn, dude, she burned you. 靠伙计她完胜呀 No, hipster. 别搞错了小痞子 Do not think we're on the same team. 别以为我跟你是一国的 We have nothing in common. 咱俩到死都不是同路人 I wear knit hats when it's cold out. 姐戴帽子挡酷寒 You wear knit hats cause of Coldplay. 二货戴帽学酷玩[乐队] You have tattoos to piss off your dad. 你的纹身是想气死你爹 My dad doesn't know he's my dad. 我爹压根不知他是我爹

破产姐妹第二季中英文剧本第1,2集

2 Broke Girls S02E01 1--I can't believe you guys are still staring over there.你们居然还在盯着那边看 2--Some mothers tend to breast-feed for a lot longer these days.有些母亲会母乳喂养孩子到儿童阶段 3--It's called attachment parenting.这叫亲密育儿法 4--When the kid's that big, It's called dating.可孩子都这么大了这应该叫约会 5--I mean, he's gotta come up for air at some point.他也该出来透透气了吧 6--No, he doesn't.不他不用 7--Isn't he too old to drink from the teat?他也超过直接吸奶的年龄了吧? 8--The kid is my height.这孩子都有我高了 9--Don't get any ideas.别有什么邪恶的想法 10--Well, it's happened: I've lived too long.居然有这等事看来我真是活得太久了 11--Miss, I'm ready to order.服务员我要点餐了 12--I can't. I mean, I respect it all,我不去我虽然尊重这行为 13--but I'll throw up.但我要吐了 14--I'll go. I can't afford HBO,我去吧我看不起家庭影院台 15--and it's the closest I can get to seeing Game of Thrones.我只能这样近距离地看"权利的游戏"现场版 16--Hi, what can I get you?嗨想吃点什么? 17--He's obviously good drink-wise.显然他是个喝奶小能手啊 18--I'll have tea and a turkey club.我要杯茶再来份火鸡三明治 19--Anything for him? Coffee for the milk?他要点什么? 来点咖啡配牛奶? 20--Burger? Fries?汉堡包? 还是薯条? 21--I'll have fries.我要薯条 22--Ooh! Late night phone call.哟! 午夜电话 23--Ring-a-ding-dang.叮叮铃铃响咯 24--Someone's gonna get their freaky freak on.某人要出去午夜狂欢了哟 25--It's my father.是我爸打来的 26--I don't judge.我又没说你 27--Hey, daddy.嘿老爸 28--Me? I'm fine.我? 我好着呢 29--A little bummed: It's truffle season,有点小郁闷到了松露盛产的季节 30--and no one I know knows what a truffle is,可这里的人都不知道松露是什么 31--But...但是... 32--Oh! Our estate auction?噢! 我们的房产拍卖? 33--Yeah, I think I heard something about that.嗯我听说了这事 34--But honestly, daddy, I haven't given it a second thought.但是坦白说老爸我可没多想 35--No, you don't have to worry about me.不你不需要担心我 36--I am not at all emotional about it.我完全不会觉得难过 37--wha...什么... 38--Thank God. It's not flip-flop Friday.谢天谢地这不是什么疯狂周五 39--Well, wait, I'll ask her.好吧等等我来问问她 40--My father wants to know if you'll come out to the prison我老爸想知道你会不会去监狱

破产姐妹_双语剧本_第一季_第2集

破产姐妹第一季第二集Hi, ready to order? 准备好点餐了吗 Do you have anything that's really special? 你们有什么特色[菜]说来听听 Not according to my high school guidance counselor. 我高中辅导员说我没有特色 I'll have the veggie plate. 那我要个蔬菜拼盘 But instead of beets, I want kale. 不要甜菜换甘蓝 And instead of broccoli, more kale. 不要花椰菜再放点甘蓝 I want the veggies steamed. 蔬菜要用蒸的And instead of dressing, I want lemons. 色拉调料改用柠檬代替 Don't you need to write this down? 你怎么还不动笔记下来啊 I'm afraid if I start writing that down, 现在只有心情写遗书 it'll turn into a suicide note. 因为要被烦死了 I'm assuming this table's gonna have a lot more of those requests. 我猜你们都会这么点餐吧 Yes, I could tell by the hats. 没错看你们那帽就知道是事儿精 Earl, I have something new I want you to try. 厄尔我有新东西想你尝尝 That's the exact same sentence 正是因为这句话 that got me hooked on cocaine in the '80s. 我才会在几十年前染上吸毒的恶习 It's my new cupcake flavor. 我说的是蛋糕的新口味啦 Delicious dark chocolate the ladies can't help but love. 女人无法抗拒的美味黑巧克力口味 I'm calling it "The Earl." 我把它称为"黑伯爵厄尔" I know you got that right. 说得好 Hi, I'm here. 我来了 I was running late so I decided to hail a cab.

破产姐妹精彩对白台词

破产姐妹精彩对白台词 破产姐妹中有哪些精彩的对白台词呢?一起来欣赏一下吧!!以下是为你精心整理的破产姐 妹精彩对白台词,希望你喜欢。 破产姐妹精彩对白台词(精选的)1) 那块污渍,其实是男人精华。 2) 你还有个院子,感觉是放松吸毒两相宜的好地方。 3) 树倒猴孙散,墙倒众人推。 4) 我的作品是从有钱人的角度来写的。 5) 姑娘很努力哦,比霍金戴袖口还卖力。 6) 嘿,如果你想和我百合,直接追我就行了。 7) 你知道你刚刚问的只是一个给他的 JJ 拍照的男人吗。 8) 但是我们又不是只穿着内衣戴着鸡头面具的妞。 9) 想当年,在纽约这话只是哄小孩的,现在睡不着真的会被咬。 10) 我都没有足够时间来擦两次屁股。 破产姐妹精彩对白台词(热门的)1) 先生,如果你不想回家是缺胳膊,就先把你的猪手拿 开。 2) 你那夸张的耳环是干嘛,你以为你是及普塞人啊。 3) 别以为快入土为安了,耍泼就没人管了。 4) 本餐厅不搞尊老爱幼那一套。 5) 别以为你们屁股垂垂老矣,我就会多敬几分。 6) 把失望的心情留到孙子时在用吧。 7) 每次我一紧张,说话就变得流里流气。 8) 我知道,我是个小坏蛋。 9) 有屁快放,老娘忙着呢。 10) 我怎么不知道人工呼吸还要用到舌头的。 11) 你们要翻身奴隶把歌唱了。 12) 哇哦,看来我们找的了红牛的坟墓。 破产姐妹精彩对白台词(经典的)1) 姑娘很努力哟,比霍金戴袖口还卖力。 2) 不骗你哟,地铁比你家沙发干净。 3) 你做蛋糕,我有商科背景,咱俩等于成功。 4) 我怕我要是写下来,它会成为我的自杀遗言。 5) “你睡觉时枕头底下还藏把刀啊?“这是我唯一付得起的家庭安保项目,况且没事也能 割割腕咯。 6) 谁二十多岁的时候不是穷的,人人都有要逃避的事情,你选择躲进冷藏室,我选择视 而不见和用酒精麻痹。 7) 舍不得银子上不着妞呀。

破产姐妹中的俚语经典台词整理

友谊的开始 口语精华: 1. Nailed it. 搞定。 2. Don’t get attached. 别建立感情。 3. Hi, what can I get ya? 您好,您要点什么吃的? 4. I’m a really fast learner. 我学习东西可快了。 5. Oh, no, no. It’s on the house. 不用,不用,免费的。 6. You make that pretty obvious. 你表现得很明显。 7. I’m only gonna say this once, so pay attention. 我就说一回,仔细听。 8. Miss, could we have some menus? 小姐,可以给我们几份菜单吗? 9. Well, I can cross that off my bucket list. 太好了,我可以把这项从人生目标清单上划下去了。 10. I need a roommate, if you wanna crash. 你要找地方住的话,咱俩可以当室友。 11. You did better than I thought you would. 你做的比我想象的好多了。 12. You are really judgmental, you know that? 你真的很挑剔,你知道吗? 13. I see an opportunity, and I make it happen. 只要有机会,我绝不让它溜走。 14. What, I’m supposed to believe you about this? 是吗,我该相信你说的这些吗? 经典台词: 1. Earl:You got screwed. 你被耍了。 2. Damn, dude, she burned you. 靠,伙计,她完胜呀。 3. Max:Did freakin’ Chestnut here kick you in the head while I was in Starbucks? 我去星巴克的时候,你脑子让栗宝给踢了吗? 4. Caronline:It’s not our fault that th e idiot who makes the cupcakes doesn’t know their worth.做蛋糕的傻子定价这么低又不是我们的错。 1. Hi, ready to order? 准备好点餐了吗? 2. Don’t you need to write this down?

破产姐妹第三季第九集台词学习资料

破产姐妹第三季第九 集台词

C:stealing han’s dish,so we don’t have to clean ours at home is genius. And a little sad. M: are you kidding,this is the greateast thing that’s happened to me since I got my period(来月经) this morning. H:max,caroline,you are stealing my dishes? C: damn it,I didn’t think you could see up this high. H: and I didn’t think you could sink this low.ok ,stop,you are already robbing me behind with you “I am a waitress”scam(骗局) M:sorry ,but things have gotten kind of messy at home.yesterday ,I had to take a shower to shower off the shower I took.(我因为洗了澡所以又洗了澡) O: you two should get a cleaning lady .i have a woman I pay to clean my apartment, she is expensive ,but she may charge you less if you don’t also have sex on her.i’ll looking to it. B:my grandmother cleaned the house free of charge.of course she didn’t have a say in the matter.(对这事她也没有发言权) C:let’s just ask sophie ,she has a cleaning service.we have to do something,yesterday,I saw a roach(蟑螂) walk out of our apartment. M:look, I’m gonna tell you what I told that guy who asked me to use my butt to smuggle opium(让我用屁股走私鸦片的家伙).i ‘ll do it! C:be ready max,we have to leave as soon as the cleaning lady gets here.it’s housekeeper etiquette(管家礼仪).in my old life,I go to spin

触碰人心的经典台词

触碰人心的经典台词0 题注:每一部电影都有一个或多个主题,这些主题的血液就是那些触碰人心的经典台词。 1.“我爱你”“会淡的”———《伦敦生活》 2.我表现得我不喜欢任何事物,是因为我从来没得到过我想要的。———《破产姐妹》 3.哦,年轻真好,还能感受爱的伤害。———《哈利波特与混血王子》 4.不是所有人都能功成名就,我们中有些人注定要在日常生活的点滴中寻找生命的意义。———《生活大爆炸》 5.人生与电影不同,人生……辛苦多了。———《天堂电影院》 6.女人和小孩能够粗心大意,但男人不行。———《教父》 7.恋爱太麻烦,总有人会受伤。———《和莎莫的500天》 8.人都会犯错误,这就是为何他们会给铅笔装上橡皮头的原因。———《伦敦生活》

9.如果你幸运的话,你会有一些好朋友,他们会一直陪你到最后,你们一起变老,一起看世界,一起活着,一起哭,一起笑。———《三个老枪手》 10.长的好看的话,自然就开心了。———《了不起的麦瑟尔夫人》 11.人类真悲哀,总是动不动就希望付出和回报成正比。———《逃避可耻但有用》 12.有些朋友常是一闪而过,就像路上的行人。———《伴我同行》 13.我啊都这把岁数了,却从来也不会爱一个人会比海更深。———《比海更深》 15.你朋友不及格,你感觉很糟;你朋友考第一,你感觉更糟。———《三傻大闹宝莱坞》 16.冷漠是灵魂的瘫痪。———《老人日记》 17.你可以通过他听的歌了解这个人的很多方面。———《再次出发之纽约遇见你》 18.能让你随时接电话的人,才是你真正在乎的人。———《穿普拉达的女王》 19.“很完美,婚姻长久吗?”“不够长,42年”———《实习生》

破产姐妹经典台词

篇一:破产姐妹经典台词 极品姐妹经典台词 2. sometimes when you think the sky is about to fall down, you might be standing tilted! 有时候你以为天要塌下来了,其实是自己站歪了! 4. why do you even have a phone if youre not gonna pick it up? 你要是都不接电话,你要手机来干嘛? 6. how will you ever live with the shame? 犯下奇耻大辱,你以后还怎么做人呀? 7. why are the hot ones always gay? 为什么长得帅的都是gay? 篇二:破产姐妹经典台词台词 (1)this is the williamsburg diner,owned by han lee, who just changed his name to bryce lee. because i guess he wants people to take him even less seriously.eight months ago he bought it from the russian mob. clientele used to be all eastern bloc criminals and crack whores, but then he took it over and ruined it. 这是威廉堡餐厅,老板是韩·李,这货刚改名叫李小笼,是个不当笑柄就受不了的主儿。八个月前他从俄国黑帮那接手这家餐厅,过去顾客多半是东欧小混混、吸毒的妓女。 这是max和caroline初次见面,max向她介绍餐厅的对白。”take sb./sth. seriously”表示对某人或某物的重视和关注。max的老板因为身材矮小不受关注,常常做各种不能理解的蠢事来引人注目,也因此常被max挖苦。”mob”指“暴民、黑帮”。clientele和client一般意义上均

美剧经典台词

美剧经典台词大盘点 Stop fighting it, just give in to it. 与其奋力挣扎,不如闭眼享受。——《破产姐妹》 Giving in to one's dark side never accomplishes anything. 向内心黑暗的一面妥协并不能解决任何事。——《童话镇》 Life is not about good luck or bad luck. It is about what you do with what you're given. 生活与幸运还是厄运无关,关键在于你做了什么和你付出多少。——《东区女巫》 Things is, if you're not building a future, that's because you don't believe there is a future. 如果你不努力创造未来,那是因为你不相信未来的存在。——《女子监狱》 Cute becomes dumb in an instant. 可爱和傻气只有一步之遥。——《吸血鬼日记》 Life will offer many challenges. You'll meet them with grace. 人生势必历经艰险,要从容面对。——《风中的女王》 You keep your friends close and your enimies closer. 跟朋友亲近,跟敌人要更亲近。——《穹顶之下》 When you're nothing at all, there's no more reason to be afraid. 当你什么都不是的时候,就没理由害怕了。——《权力的游戏》

美剧经典台词

美剧经典台词:我学不会对讨厌我的人友好 美剧经典台词_1

It's hard for me to show kindness to people that hate me. I'm not that evolved. 我学不会对讨厌我的人友好,我还没那么世故。——《吸血鬼日记》 美剧经典台词_2

Whoever said money doesn't buy happiness didn't know where to shop. 那些说钱买不到快乐的人只是不知道去哪买罢了。——《绯闻女孩》 美剧经典台词_3 They're not heroes because of what they have that we don't. It's what they do it. It matters who you are.他们成为英雄并不是因为拥有我们没有的东西,而是他们利用这种能量做的事。重点是你的为人。——《神盾局特工》 美剧经典台词_4

Life rarely gives you a chance to reverse a past regret. 人生很少给你机会让你挽回过往的遗憾。——《傲骨贤妻》 Let me just light a candle for my dignity. 让我为自己的尊严点跟蜡烛吧。——《破产姐妹》 美剧经典台词_6

People die, and you don't get that moment back. 人都有一死,错过了就来不及了。——《女子监狱》 美剧经典台词_7

When things fall apart, people show their true colors. 当一切开始乱套时,人们就会展现出人性最丑恶的一面。——《穹顶之下》 美剧经典台词_8

美剧中触动人心的10句经典台词

1.If you weren't my friend, there'd be a hole in my life! 如果没有你这个朋友,我的人生会若有所失。——《生活大爆炸》 2.Calmer heads will always prevail. 想成功就必须要有一颗冷静的头脑。——《吸血鬼日记》 3.You must really like him if you were willing to let him know that you're an insane person. 你一定很喜欢他,你都愿意让他知道你是个神经病。——《破产姐妹》 4.Power is a shadow on the wall. A very small man can cast a very large shadow. 权力就像墙上的阴影,再渺小的人也能投射出巨大的影子。——《权力的游戏》 5.My mom used to say everthing works out the way it supposed to. 我妈说过,一切天注定。——《行尸走肉》 6.Bullying is a vital part of every ecosystem. It teaches kids resilience. The world is a rough place. 欺凌是每个生态系统重要的组成部分,它教会小鬼如何从困境中站起来。告诉他们外面的世界很残酷。欺凌是在给他们打预防针。——《无耻之徒》 7.All children must learn their parents are fallible, not perfect.

相关文档
最新文档