实用外贸英语课后翻译完整版

实用外贸英语课后翻译完整版
实用外贸英语课后翻译完整版

实用外贸英语课后翻译 HEN system office room 【HEN16H-HENS2AHENS8Q8-HENH1688】

U1 Establishing trade relations

1. This corporation specializes in importing textiles.

本公司专营纺织品的进口业务。

2. We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state operated corporation

dealing exclusively in light industrial products.

兹向你自我介绍,敝公司系国营单位,以经营轻工产品为主。

3. We are sending you by airmail under separate cover a brochure on the various

kinds of electronic products no available for export.

我方航邮寄上现可供出口各类电子产品的小册子一份。

4. Your firm has been recommended to us by the chamber of commerce in Tokyo,

japan. 贵公司已由日本东京商会推荐给我公司。

5. As requested, we are airmailing to you, under separate cover, a sample of

Art. Nos. 1101 and 1102 for your reference.

根据要求,兹另封航邮货号1101和1102样品各一份,以供参考。

6. We can assure you that all your orders will receive our immediate attention.

我方保证你方订单定会得到立即处理。

7. We thank you for your letter of Oct. 27 and should like to discuss the

possibility of expanding trade with you.

10月27日函悉,谢谢。我方愿与你方商讨扩大贸易的可能性。

8. We are convinced that with joint efforts business between us will be

developed to our mutual benefit.

我们相信通过双方的努力,贸易往来定会朝着互利的方向发展。

9. It will be greatly appreciated if you will give us your cooperation

如果贵方能与我方合作,不胜感激。

10. Your letter of May 7th addressed to the Import Company has been passed on to

us for attention.你方5月7日致进口公司函已转我公司处理。

1. 我们愿与贵公司建立业务往来。

We are willing to establish trade relations with your company.

2. 我们愿为发展双方贸易提供机会。

We wish to offer you an opportunity to develop bilateral trade.

3. 我公司经营电子产品的进出口业务,希望与贵方简历商业关系。

This corporation specializes in importing and exporting electronic products and wishes to enter into business relations with you.

4. 根据你公司1月20日来函要求,现附寄目录一份。

As requested in your letter of , we enclose a copy of our catalogue.

5. 对你努力为我公司产品开拓市场,深表感谢。

We very much appreciate your efforts to explore the market for our products.

6. 我们相信,贵方与我方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。

We are sure that the business between us will be promoted in years to come.

7. 我们保证对于贵方的询价给予充分的重视。

We assure you of our best attention to any inquiries from you.

8. 殷切地盼望早日来函。We anticipate a prompt reply from you

U2 inquiries and offers

1. We are enclosing herewith an inquiry sheet.

我们随函寄上询价单一份。

1. We are looking forward to receiving your inquiry at an early date.

盼早日收到你方的询价。

2. As soon as we have received your inquiry, we will immediately mail you the

samples and offer you our most favorable price.

一俟接到你方的询价,我们即会寄上样品,并报最优惠的价格。

3. If your quotation is competitive, we are ready to place large orders of

men’s shirts.

如果你方报价具有竞争性的话,我们准备大量订购男士衬衫。

4. Please quote as requested in our inquiry sheet your lowest price and state

the earliest delivery date.请按我方询价单报最低价格和最早交货期。

5. If you are interested in our electronic products, please let us know with a

specific inquiry.

如果你方对电子产品感兴趣,请告你方具体询价。

6. We are making you the following offer, subject to your reply reaching here

within five days.

现报盘如下,以5天内复到为准。

7. If you think this offer is acceptable to you, please fax immediately for our

confirmation.

如果你方认为此报盘可接受,即来传真以便我方确认。

8. The above offer is subject to our final confirmation.

上述报盘以我方最后确认为准。

9. Please quote us CIF New York including 3% commission.

请报至纽约成本加保险、运费价包括百分之三的佣金。

1.如果你方报价具有竞争性,交货期可接受的话,我们愿向你方订货。

We shall be very glad to place our order with you if your quotation is

competitive and delivery date acceptable.

2.一俟收到你方具体询价,我们将电告报价。

As soon as we receive your specific inquiry, we will cable our quotation.

3.如果你方有兴趣,请电告我方,说明所需数量。

If you are interested, please cable us, indicating the quantity you require.

4.此发价为实盘,以你方在本月底前复到有效。

This offer is firm, subject to your reply reaching us not later than the end of this month.

5.我们对贵方发盘颇感兴趣,不日内将给予明确答复。

We find your offer very interesting and shall give you a definite reply in a few days.

6.鉴于我们长期的贸易关系,特报此盘。

It is in view of our longstanding business relationship that we make you such an offer.

7.这是我方最新价格单,您会发现我方价格是具有竞争性的。

This is our latest price list. You’ll find our price is very competitive.

8.如果你方订货数量大,价格还可以进一步考虑。

We can reconsider our price if your order is big enough.

U3 ON PRICE

1. If your price is competitive, we would like to mail you our order sheet.

如果你方价格有竞争性,我方将寄上订单。

2. In view of our longstanding business relations, we can consider a price reduction.

鉴于你我双方长期的业务关系,我们可以考虑减价。

3. We regret to say that your quotation is out of line with the prevailing market at this end.

遗憾地说,你方报价与此地市场行情不一致。

4. Market here is very active, and the best price we can obtain is US$135 per long ton.

此地市场活跃,我们可能获得的最好价格是每长吨135美元。

5. Much to our regret, as your price is out of line with the market level, it is difficult for us to accept it.

很遗憾,由于你方价格与市场行情不符,我方很难接受。

6. The market here is not as active as last year. If you can reduce your price, say, 3%, we can probably conclude the business.

本地市场不像去年那样活跃。若你方能减价,比如说3%,可望成交。

7. As y ou don’t agree to reduce your price, we will have to purchase the goods elsewhere.

由于你方不同意降低价格,我们只好到他处订货。

8. In reply to your letter of March 15th, we have found it impossible for our customers to accept your quotation as it is too high.

兹复你3月15日函,发现由于你方报价太高,我方客户无法接受。

9. We are enclosing a quotation sheet and awaiting your further news.

兹寄上报价单一份,等候你方进一步的消息。

10. The price we offered you is very practical, so we are sorry to say that

your counteroffer is unacceptable.

报给你方得价格是很实际的,很抱歉,你方的还盘不能接受。

1. 若你方愿意降低价格,比方说5%,我们愿向你方试订此货。

Should you be prepared to reduce the price by, say, 5%,we would place trial order with you.

2. 鉴于我们已按此价与买主大量成交,我们不可能再降低了。

In view of the fact that we have done a lot of business with buyers at this price, we cannot reduce our price any further.

3. 我们建议你方再次重新考虑发价,使之与国际市场价格一致起来。

We suggest that you reconsider your price, and bring it into line with the international market price.

4. 我方决定再作2%的让步,希望这能有助于你方推销产品。

We have decided to make a further concession of 2% in the hope that this will help you push the sales of our products.

5. 遗憾,即使各让一半,我们仍难以接受你方还盘。

We regret that it is impossible to accept your counter-offer, even to meet you halfway.

6. 在质量方面,我们认为其他牌子的产品是无法与我们相比的。

In respect to quality, we don’t think that the goods of other brands c an

compare with ours.

7. 有迹象表明市场进一步看涨。

Information shows that the market will advance further.

8. 虽然我方想满足你方要求,但歉不能按你方要求降低价格。

Although we are keen to meet your requirements, we regret being unable to

comply with your request for a reduction in price.

U4 Ordering

1. We shall book a trial order with you, provided you will give us a

5%commission.

假如你方给5%的佣金,我们将向你方试订一批货。

2. We regret that we cannot book the order at the prices we quoted six weeks ago.

遗憾我方不能按6周前所开的价接受订单。

2. We are pleased to receive your order of 16th June for cotton prints.

很高兴收到你方6月16日印花棉布的订单。

3. For goods ordered we require payment to be made by a confirmed and

irrevocable letter of credit payable at sight upon presentation of shipping documents.

所订货物的付款方式,我们要求凭装船单据,以保兑的,不可撤销的即期信用证支付。

4. As our customers are badly in need of these goods, we hope you will send

them at an early date.由于我方客户急需此货,希望你方尽早发运。

5. We have booked your Order for bed sheets and pillow cases and are sending

you our Sales Confirmation No. BP-103in duplicate.

我们已接到你方床单和枕套订单第237号,兹寄上收货确认书第BP-103号,一式两份。

6. We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to receiving your further

orders.

谢谢你方合作,盼望收到你方更多的订单。

7. Please inform us by return whether we may book your order at these revised

prices.

请速告我方是否能按修改价订货。

8. Your order is receiving our immediate attention and you can depend on us to

effect delivery well within your time limit.

你方订单正在及时处理,你可信赖我方将会再规定时间内发运。

9. We enclose a trial order. If the quality is up to our expectation, we shall

send further orders in the near future. Your prompt attention to this order will be appreciated.

兹附上我方试订单一份。如果质量合乎要求,我方近期内将寄订单。望能及时处理此订单,不胜感激。

1. 你方报价不实际,我客户歉难接受,他们已向他处订货。

Much to our regret, we don’t think your quotation is practical. Our customers can’t accept it and will turn elsewhere to c over their orders.

2. 由于原料缺乏,制造厂被迫停止接受新的订单。

Owing to the lack of raw materials, the factory has to stop entertaining new orders.

3. 由于大量承约,我们不能接受订单,但是一俟新货源到来,我们将随即去电与你方联

系。

Owing to heavy commitments, we are not in a position to accept new orders.

However, as soon as fresh supplies come in, we’ll immediately contact you by cable.

4. 我们要说明一下,由于大量需求,我们只能接受8月船期的订单。

We’d like to state that owing to great demand we can only accept August

shipment order.

5. 因我急需此货,请尽力将我们所订货物于6月底前按期出运。

As we are in urgent need of the goods, would you please do your utmost to

effect shipment of our ordered goods by the end of June as scheduled.

6. 此货可供数量有限,因此希望赶快来电接受。

The supply of this product is quite limited, and we hope you will cable us your acceptance as soon as possible.

7. 若你能说服你方用户选购此商品,我们可再供应一些数量。

We may be able to supply an additional quantity if you can persuade your end-user to buy this commodity.

8. 若你方订量超过5000个,我方可减价2%。

We can reduce our price by 2% if your order exceeds 5,000 pieces.

U6 Contracts

1. In international trade, a sales confirmation is a document regarded as a

contract.

在国际贸易中,收货确认书可视为合同的凭证。

2. Any dispute arising out of this contract shall be settled through friendly

negotiation.

执行合同中产生的争执应通过友好协商加以解决。

3. The commodity shall be packed in new wooden cases suitable for ocean

transportation.

卖方保证合同中订购的一起以一流的工艺和最好的材料制成。

4. The seller guarantees that the instrument contracted for will be made of the

best materials with first-class workmanship.

卖方保证合同中订购的仪器以一流的工业和最好的材料制成。

5. Some of the clauses in your L/C No. 57141 are not in agreement with the

stipulations of the S/C.

你方第57141号信用证中的一些条款与销售合同的规定不符。

6. The machines will correspond in all respects with the quality and

specifications as stipulated in the contract.

机器的各个方面将符合于合同中所规定的质量要求和规格。

7. In accordance with international trade practice, both parties, once entered

into a contract, are liable for its execution.

根据国际贸易惯例,买卖双方一旦成交签约,在法律上应承担履行合同的责任。

8. We hope you will take your commercial reputation into account and execute

the contract.

我方希望你方珍惜自己的商业信誉,履行合同。

9. We have to point out that the cancellation of the contract has resulted from

nothing else than your delay in opening the L/C.

我们必须指出取消此合同原因不是别地,而是由于你方延迟开立有关信用证。

10. We are entitled to cancel the contract which became overdue owing to the

buyer’s non-performance.

我们有权取消由于买方不能履行而延误的合同。

1. 正如合同中具体订明,有关信用证必须于装货月前15天到达卖方,也就是说,5月份装

运的货物的信用证必须不迟于4月15日到达我方手中。

As it is specifically stipulated in the contract, the relevant L/C should reach the seller 15days before the month of shipment, that is, the L/C covering the goods to be shipped in May should reach us not later than April 15.

2. 由于你方逾期开证及英镑贬值,我于9月3日电告我价调高%,这是公平合理的。许多

客户在此情况下均接受我方调价。

Because of your delay in opening the relative L/C and the devaluation of pound sterling, it is appropriate that we informed you by cable on of a raise in our price by %. Under the circumstances our customers have accepted our adjusted price.

3. 你方代表签署的合同,你应履行,不管以后他个人发生什么事情,都不该影响合同执

行。

You should carry out the contract signed by your representative. No matter what happens to him, the execution of the contract should not be affected.

4. 由于货物已经在生产,我厂方不同意你提出的撤约,除非他们得到适当的赔偿。

As our manufacturers have put the goods ordered into production, they do not agree to your canceling the contract unless they can get proper compensation.

5. 鉴于你方违约造成我方不应有的损失,我们已遗憾地撤销此约,并保留对我损失的索赔

权。

In view of the fact that your violation of the contract has caused us

undeserved losses, we regret to say that we have canceled the contract, and we reserve the right to claim for our losses.

U7 shipment

1. We will try our best to advance shipment, but we cannot commit ourselves.

我方将尽力提前装运,但不能保证。

2. The shipment time is February or march at our option and the goods will be

shipped in one lot.

装运期为2月或3月,由我方决定,货物将一批发运。

3. Owing to heavy commitments, we cannot advance shipment of your order.

由于承约过多,我方不能将你方订货提前装运。

4. Generally, shipment can be effected within 30 days after receipt of your L/C

but a specific time is to be fixed up on receipt of your official order.

一般来说,收到你方信用证后,30天内装运,但一接到你方正式订单,定会确定具体时间。

5. The 50 tons Walnutmeat have been consigned to you per . “East Wind”.

50吨核桃仁已由“东风”轮运往你方。

6. We regret our inability to comply with your request for shipping goods in

early March, because the direct steamer sailing for your port calls on our port only around the 20th every month.

我方抱歉不能按你方要求在3月初出运,因为驶往你港的直轮每月只在20日前后停靠我港。

7. We find it impossible to ask our end-users to accept the delayed delivery.

我们感到要让我方用户接受延期交货是不可能的。

8. Shipment is to be made during April to June in three equal lots.

货在4月至6月份三批均装发运。

9. Owing to the delay in opening L/C, shipment cannot be made as contracted and

should be postponed to September and October.

由于延误开立信用证,货布恩那个按合同规定期间发运,要延至9月和10月发出。

10. We shall be very much obliged if you will effect shipment as soon as

possible, thus enabling them to catch the brisk demand at the start of the season.

若你方能从速发货,以赶上季节开始时的旺市,非常感激。

1. 按照合同规定,我方已在货物装船后立即航寄你一套装船单据的副本。

As stipulated in the contract, we have airmailed to you a set of duplicate shipping documents upon the completion of shipment.

2. 由于工厂在生产你方的订货时遇到意外困难,请与你方买主商量,将交货期推迟至下月

底。

Because our factory has confronted unexpected difficulties when producing the goods ordered, please ask your clients to postpone the date of delivery to the end of next month.

3. 一俟收到你方货款,我们即空运此货。

Upon receipt of yo ur payment, we’ll ship the goods by air.

4. 很抱歉货不能再信用证限期内装出,但工厂答应一个月内将货物准备妥当。

We regret very much being unable to effect the shipment within the time stipulated in the L/C. Now the factory has promised to get goods ready within one month.

5. 因我方用户急需合约中的机器,请你方保证早日交货。

As our end-users are in urgent need of the contracted machines, you are kindly requested to ensure shipment at an early date.

U8 Insurance

1. Thank you for your order. Enclosed please find the insurance policy.

谢谢你方的订单。现附上保险单,请查收。

请给我公司平安险和水渍险的保险费率。

3. We require, in order to complete an offer, the current insurance rates for

land-/sea-/air-transportation.

为了准备报价,我们需要有关现行的陆上/海上/空中运输保险费率的资料。

4. In order to be able to check and compare price quotations, we need currently

applicable insurance rates.

为了查核和比较各个报价的高低,我方需要贵公司目前所使用的保险费资料。

5. Thank you in advance for making your rates available to us immediately.

请贵公司立即将你们所使用的费率告知,我们在此预谢。

6. Please inform us of your insurance rates as soon as possible. We would

appreciate a reply by return mail.

请尽快将贵公司的费率告知我们,敝公司将很感激你方从速答复。

7. According to your request, we have insured your shipment to the border

(including to the final destination).

根据你方要求,我公司已将你方货物投保至国境为止(包括海关/至目的地)

8. We are ready to assist you at any time on all future insurance contracts.

对于今后的保险契约,我方准备随时向贵公司提供服务。

9. The premium rates quoted to us do not meet our expectations.

所开保险费率不符合我方的期望。因此,我方目前无法与贵公司签订一项总的保险契约。

(第10另见231)

1. 按到岸价格成交之货,由我公司以发票价值110%投保一切险。

As to the goods priced on CIF basis, our company will insure against All Risks for 110% of invoice value.

2. 破碎险是特别险,要收取额外保费。

Breakage is special risk, for which an extra premium will be charged.

3. 除一切险和战争险外,其他险别如果保险公司受理,可予投保,其额外保费应由买方负

责。

Risks other than All Risks and War Risk can be covered, if the insurance company accepts, and then the extra premium should be borne by the buyer.

4. 据我所知,保险公司接受投保纸板箱装货物的偷窃提货不着险。万一发生偷窃,你可放

心,保险公司将予以赔偿。

As far as I know, the insurance company accepts coverage of the goods packed in cardboard cartons against TPNE. In case of theft, you may rest assured that insurance company shall compensate for any losses.

5. 如果指定甲板上装货,保险率是否会较高?

If deck loading is specified, will the insurance rates be higher?

U9 Claims and Arbitration

1. We reserve the right to claim damages.

我们保留赔偿损失的权利。

2. We are not willing to accept goods which differ from your samples.

我公司不愿接受与你样品不符的货物。

3. We ordered goods of average quality. You have sent us inferior merchandise.

我方订的时大路货,你方运来的是次品。

4. We cannot use such damaged pieces. We hope you will pack the goods of our

next order more carefully.

我方无法使用已损坏的货物。希望你方对我方下次订货更为仔细地包装。

5. Due to your excessive delay in delivery, we notify you of our cancellation

of contract.

由于贵公司交货延期过长,因此我公司已取消契约,特此通知。

6. According to our records you should have received a complete delivery.

根据我们的记录,贵公司应受到全部货物。

7. We can meet your wish for better packing only if we increase our prices.

除非我们提高价格,才能符合贵公司对较佳包装的愿望。

8. As your complaint does not agree with the result for our test, please

conduct another examination to show if there is any ground for your claim.

由于你方抱怨与我方的检验不符,请你方再次检验以证实你方赔偿的要求是有根据的。

1. 你方所提供的证明是不充分的,因此我方不能考虑你方的索赔要求。

The evidence you have provided is inadequate, therefore, we cannot consider your claim as requested.

2. 如因人力不可抗拒的事故,以致延期交货或无法交货时,我们不负任何责任。

We shall not be held responsible for any delay in shipment or nondelivery of the goods due to force majeure.

3. 因货物装船时,箱子是完整无损的,我们歉难接受你方索赔。

We regret being unable to accept your claim because the cases were in perfect condition when the goods were loaded on board the ship.

4. 超越供货者责任范围的索赔案件概不受理。

Claims beyond the responsibilities of the suppliers cannot be entertained.

5. 如双方协商不能解决争执时可提交仲裁。

In case no settlement can be reached between the two parties, the case under dispute shall be submitted for arbitration.

外贸英语常用语90句

外贸英语常用语90句 Part One 1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods . 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 < 4. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

外贸英语函电的写作格式常用范文

外贸英语函电的写作格式常用范文 外贸函电涉及到的知识很广泛,那么外贸函电的英语写作格式需要注意哪些问题呢,接下来为大家整理了外贸英语函电的写作格式,希望对你有帮助哦! 1.请求建立商业关系 Rogers Chemical Supply Co. 10E.22Street Omaha8,Neb Gentlemen: We have obtained your name and address from Aristo Shoes, Milan , and we are writing to enquire whether you would be willing to establish business relations with us. We have been importers of shoes for many years. At present, We are interested in extending our, range and would appreciate your catalogues and quotations.If your prices are competitive we would expect to transact a significant volume of business. We look forward to your early reply. Very truly yours 自米兰职权里斯托鞋类公司取得贵公司和地址,特此修函,祈能发展关系。多年来,本公司经营鞋类进口生意,现欲扩展业务范围。盼能惠赐商品目录和报价表。如价格公道,本公司必大额订购。烦请早日赐复。此致 2.回复对方建立商业关系的请求 Thank your for your letter of the 16th of this month. We

外贸英语函电(第二版)课后翻译

外贸英语函电课后翻译参考答案中英文对照版 Chapter Two 1.我们从中国驻东京大使馆商务参赞处得知贵公司的行名和地址并了解贵公司是经营家用电器产品有经验的出口商 We obtained your name and address from commercial counsellor’s office of the Chinese embassy in Tokyo. They have informed us that you are experienced exporter in the market for home electrical appliances. 2.我们的一个客户对你们的新产品感兴趣 One of our customers is interested in your new production. 3.我们的一个日本客户想要购买中国红茶 One of our customers in Japan wants to be in the market for black tea. 4.如你所知我们的外贸政策是在平等互利的基础上与各国人民做生意 As you know, our policy is to trade with merchants of various countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. 5.我们希望你方尽最大努力促进业务又增进友谊。 We hope you can try your best to promote both trade and friendship. 6.谢谢你方来函表示提供服务我方愿与你方就扩大贸易的可能性进行讨论。 Thanks for your letter about service supply, we are willing to talk about the possibility of promoting trade. 7.我们了解到你公司是中国手工艺品的出口商因此冒昧的写信给你 We have acknowledged that your company is the exporter of Chinese handicraft. 8.我们相信贵我双方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。 We are sure that business between us will be promoted as time passing. 9.你方2 月15 日函悉并已转交给了上海分公司办理答复因为你所询购的商品属于他们经营范围 Your letter of Feb 15th addressed to us has been passed on to our Shanghai Branch Office for attention and reply, as the goods you inquired is within the range of their business activities. 10.我们是一家在全世界范围内进行进出口业务的贸易公司 We are a trading company handling the import and export business around world. 1、经你方商会的介绍我方欣悉贵公司的行名和地址。 On the recommendation of your Chamber of Commerce, we have learned with pleasure the name and address of your company. 2、我公司专门经营中国纺织品出口并愿意在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。We are specializing in the export of Chinese textiles and glad to enter into business relations with you on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. 3、为使贵方对我方产品有全面的了解我方另函寄去一本目录册及一套小册子以供参考。To make you know well of our products, we are separately sending you a catalogue together with a set of brochure for your reference. 4、如对目录中所列之任何产品感兴趣请具体询价我方将立即报价。 Please specific inquire if you are interested in any of the items listed in the catalogue. We will quote promptly. 5、望尽快答复。

外贸英语常用服装词汇

服装外贸英语词汇 saddle width 臀围,坐围 safari jacket 猎装 safety pin 别针,[粤]扣针 salary slip 工资单 salesman 业务员 sampling 取样,抽样,采样 sample charge,sample cost 样板费 sample fabric,sample length,sample yardage 样布,布样,[粤]辦布,办布 sanding 磨毛 sateen 棉缎,横贡缎 satin 缎,缎子,[粤]色丁 scallop,scollop 月牙边,贝壳边 seam allowance 缝头,缝份,[粤]止口,子口 seam 缝,接缝,缝骨 seam type 缝型,缝式 selvedge,selvage 布边 sequin (衣服饰物用的)金属小圆片,珠片 serge 哔叽 series of apparel size 服装号型系列 set-in sleeve 装袖,接袖 shade band 缸差样。提供给客户确定可接受的色光范围。(Although the lab dips are approved,the bulk yarns may also have some deviation from the lab dips from lot to lot. In this case,we need to submit all deviations from the lightest range to deepest range for the color to ask for acceptance. This lightest range to deepest range is call shade band.) shank (钮扣)柄,(纽扣)绕脚 shell fabric 面料,[粤]面布 shield (衣服腋部)吸汗垫布 shipment under consignment 寄卖 shipping date 出货期,[粤]落货期 shipping mark 箱唛 shop pack 商店包装(一般为按配比单色混码) short in size 断码 short shipment 短装(出货数少于订单数) shoulder dart 肩省,[粤]肩褶 shoulder point 肩点 shoulder 肩,[粤]膊头 shoulder pad 肩垫,肩棉,[粤]膊头棉 shoulder tape (车在肩缝里防止拉扯变形的)牵带shrinkage 缩水率 shrink-proof,shrink-resistant 防缩small size 小号,小码 size label 尺码唛,[粤]西士唛,烟纸,烟纸唛 side mark (纸箱)侧唛 side panel 侧幅,小身 side seam 侧缝,摆缝,[粤]侧骨 size assortment 尺码分配 size designation 服装号型 size specifications,size tariff,measurements chart 规格表,尺寸表 size sticker尺码贴纸,西士贴纸 size table 尺寸表,规格表 sizing 上浆 slant corner cuff 斜角袖头,[粤]斜角鸡英 slant-cut bottom 斜下摆 slanting front,side opening 偏襟 sleeve 袖子 sleeve crown,sleeve head 袖山 sleeve opening 袖口 sleeve placket rooftop (袖衩)宝剑头,三尖头 sleeve placket 袖衩(有搭位/叠位) sleeve slit 袖衩(无搭位/叠位) slit 衩(无搭位/叠位) sliver lurex,sliver glitter 一种带闪光效果的银线,多用于绣花 smocking 装饰用缩褶,[粤]打缆 snap,popper,press button 揿扣,按扣,四合扣,[粤]喼钮 solid color solid size 单色单码 solid color 单色 solid size 单码 sorting 分床分码 space dye 段染 spandex 弹性纤维,氨纶,[粤]弹力纤维 special machine 特殊机器,[粤]特种车 splicing 驳布位 spray gun water 枪水(清除污渍用) spreading machine 拉布机 spreading 拉布 spun yarn 纺纱 square-cut bottom,square front,plain bottom,flat bottom 平下摆 stay tape 衬条 steam pressing stand 蒸汽烫台 sticker 贴纸 stitch 线迹,针脚,[粤]针步,线步 stitch gauge 线距(两条平行缝线的间距) stitch spacing 线距(缝线距离缝骨边缘的距离)stitching type 线迹类型,针迹类型,[粤]针步类型stopper 拉绳(弹簧)扣,绳索扣,绳扣,拉绳调节扣storm cuff 防风袖头,[粤]防风鸡英 straight bottom 直筒裤脚 straight cut 直纹裁 straight end buttonhole,flat buttonhole 平锁眼 straight knife 直刀式电剪 strap 带子 strap adjuster (肩带等)调节器 strike-off,strike off 印花样,手刮样 stripes,stripes fabric 条纹布,柳条布,[粤]条子布stripes matching 对条 stueck(德语)=piece

外贸英语函电课程总结

《外贸英语函电》课程总结 《外贸英语函电》课程是国际贸易专业的必修课程,本课程系统讲述了外贸英语函电中常用文体的基本知识,并详细讲解了外贸业务磋商过程中各个环节往来函电的实例。本人从事该课程的教学三年,现做课程总结。 一、教学目标 通过外贸英语函电的学习,应当让学生达到以下要求:(1)通过阅读和学习介绍外贸交易业务过程中的章节,了解并熟悉外贸进出口业务的关键步骤;(2)重点掌握外贸业务信函的撰写要点,初步做到能再一般情况下写出内容确切、表达得体、符合规范、语句通顺、没有语法错误的信函(由于现代化的信息传送方式如传真的撰写和普通信函相似,故以掌握信函撰写为重点);(3)了解外贸业务过程中的相关术语,包括交易条件和环境。(4)让学生了解业务信函的趋向,并学习电传、传真、邮件的有关知识及写法 二、教学方法 本课程采用多媒体教学,根据国贸专业学生英语的实际情况,采用不同的方法,提高教学质量,保证教学目标的实现。在教学过程中,我先后采用学生朗读、分组翻译、角色扮演等方法。同时,为了帮助学生复习和巩固所学知识,提高学生们的学习兴趣,定期使用经典欧美歌曲、经典电影片段等影像资料。 三、教学过程 基于“学生为本”的思想和理念,本课程的教学过程设计为:单词句式教学、函电教学、集中练习。单词句式部分,首先,跟读单词和词汇,并让同学们课后进行熟读熟记;其次,课堂听写,检验学生们的记忆情况;最后,结合经典英语歌曲,对重点词句进行强化,同时提高学生们的学习兴趣,营造轻松的学习氛围。在函电教学阶段,采用分组学习与教师重点讲解结合的方法,提高学生学习的自主性。提前布置函电,每组完成朗读、翻译两项任务,然后,对于学生朗读和翻译中存在的问题,进行及时纠正,并对重点用语和词汇进行讲解。集中练习阶段,主要是书写函电和完成课后习题。 四、学情分析 10国贸三个班级,分两班教学,即:10国贸1班和10国贸2、3班。总体上来看,大部分同学都能按照老师的教学方法和过程进行学习,效果也不错。10国贸1班情况好于其他班级,这个班级同学英语基础好,好学上进。国贸2班和3班基本上能按照课堂要求进行,总体还可以,但是部分同学记不住单词和用语,这可能与学习用功程度有关。三个班级同学课后作业都能按时完成,质量可以得到保证。在教学过程中,角色扮演环节,每个班级每组同学都能按照要求进行,用英语进行对话。应该说,教学过程都很顺利,教学目标基本达到。 五、考试分析 上学期,在外贸英语函电课程考试中,10国贸1班通过率87.5%,10国贸2班76%,10国贸3班的通过率率是66%。总体来看,外贸英语函电教学达到了教学目标的要求,国

外贸英语函电课后翻译

外贸英语函电课后翻译参考答案??中英文对照版?? Chapter Two 1.我们从中国驻东京大使馆商务参赞处得知贵公司的行名和地址??并了解贵公司是经营家用电器产品有经验的出口商 We obtained your name and address from commercial counsellor’s office of the Chinese embassy in Tokyo. They have informed us that you are experienced exporter in the market for home electrical appliances. 2.我们的一个客户对你们的新产品感兴趣 One of our customers is interested in your new production. 3.我们的一个日本客户想要购买中国红茶 One of our customers in Japan wants to be in the market for black tea. 4.如你所知??我们的外贸政策是在平等互利的基础上与各国人民做生意 As you know, our policy is to trade with merchants of various countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. 5.我们希望你方尽最大努力促进业务又增进友谊。 We hope you can try your best to promote both trade and friendship. 6.谢谢你方来函表示提供服务??我方愿与你方就扩大贸易的可能性进行讨论。 Thanks for your letter about service supply, we are willing to talk about the possibility of promoting trade. 7.我们了解到你公司是中国手工艺品的出口商??因此冒昧的写信给你 We have acknowledged that your company is the exporter of Chinese handicraft. 8.我们相信??贵我双方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。 We are sure that business between us will be promoted as time passing. 9.你方2 月15 日函悉??并已转交给了上海分公司办理答复??因为你所询购的商品属于他们经营范围 Your letter of Feb 15th addressed to us has been passed on to our Shanghai Branch Office for attention and reply, as the goods you inquired is within the range of their business activities. 10.我们是一家在全世界范围内进行进出口业务的贸易公司 We are a trading company handling the import and export business around world. 1、经你方商会的介绍??我方欣悉贵公司的行名和地址。 On the recommendation of your Chamber of Commerce, we have learned with pleasure the name and address of your company. 2、我公司专门经营中国纺织品出口??并愿意在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。We are specializing in the export of Chinese textiles and glad to enter into business relations with you on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. 3、为使贵方对我方产品有全面的了解??我方另函寄去一本目录册及一套小册子以供参考。To make you know well of our products, we are separately sending you a catalogue together with a set of brochure for your reference. 4、如对目录中所列之任何产品感兴趣??请具体询价??我方将立即报价。 Please specific inquire if you are interested in any of the items listed in the catalogue. We will quote promptly.

超级实用外贸英语

超级实用外贸英语,看到38条我眼睛亮了 英语真的是外星语吗?你还在为广交会上的“蹩脚”英语而烦恼吗?你还在为广交会上的外交口语而脸红吗?不用怕!阿连小编经历过近百场广交会,从一个“哑巴英语”到口若悬河的口语交流,现在就让我为各位外贸朋友分享一下相关的外贸英语 1.老外很讨厌一种业务员,平时说什么都说ok,都说yes,都说没问题,结果这个做不到,那个做不到,客人一肚子火。这样的人,口语中称为Yes-man,就是应声虫。当客人要求你改产品,但你表示没法做,就可以直接说明原因,再来一句: I’m a professional guy, not a Yes-man. 2.英语口语中有一个地道的表达,white elephant,但千万不要认为是白象,而要根据上下文判断。假设在拉杆箱工厂,业务员跟客户谈判,是否要在每个铆钉上打logo?客户问,那要加多少钱?业务员答,一共要增加3美元;客人来一句,No, that’s the white elephant. 这里,就表示昂贵而无用。 3.广交会,当客户拜访过摊位后,表示很高兴跟你见面啊,感谢你们招待这类的客套话时,业务员也可以来一句:We enjoyed having you.这句表达在美国很常见。 4.形容某人脸红,不要用turn to red这个词,老外会很诧异,脸怎么会变红呢?他们没法理解。可能是热,可能是尴尬,又或者是什么原因,形容脸红,英语中有一个专门的词blush,

可做不及物动词,也可做名词。如:She blushed. 就是她脸红了。千万别说Her face turned to red,就闹笑话了。 5.做外贸时间长了,久而久之会有职业病。比如做服装的业务员某天去专柜买衣服,可能会摸一下面料,看一下做工,脑子里会不自觉推算面料成本和人工费用,这种本能反应就属于职业病了,大家多少都有点。平时跟老外说笑,别用career disease这样的中式英语,正确表达是occupational hazard。 6. indoor这个词大家都知道,indoor furniture,室内家具;indoor decor,室内装饰品,工作中经常会碰到。但是indoor这个形容词一旦变化成副词,就很少有人知道,是在后面加s,变成indoors。如:Come indoors and give me a helping hand. 快进来,帮我个忙。 7. different这个词很常见,表示“不同的”,那加个前缀,变成indifferent呢?别傻眼,也别想当然认为是否定的否定,变成“相同的”,那就错了。这个词其实就是I don’t care. 表示“不在乎”。当同事说,你不降价,客人就下单给别人了。你来一句I’m indifferent. 就表示无所谓,随他去吧。 8. lust这个词千万别乱用!打开邮箱就看到一封刚收进来的开发信,千篇一律,介绍我们

贸易术语及常用外贸英语函电书信

贸易术语Incoterms 2000简介 2000年国际贸易术语解释通则 E组(发货) EXW工厂交货(……指定地点) F组(主要运费未付) FCA货交承运人(……指定地点) FAS船边交货(……指定装运港) FOB船上交货(……指定装运港) C组(主要运费已付) CFR成本加运费(……指定目的港) CIF成本、保险费加运费付至(……指定目的港)CPT运费付至(……指定目的港) CIP运费、保险费付至(……指定目的地) D组(到达) DAF边境交货(……指定地点) DES目的港船上交货(……指定目的港) DEQ目的港码头交货(……指定目的港) DDU未完税交货(……指定目的地) DDP完税后交货(……指定目的地)

27种常用外贸英语函电书信文体 评论:0 条查看:99 次jianyf发表于 2007-01-15 13:36 1.请求建立商业关系 Rogers Chemical Supply Co. 10E.22Street Omaha8,Neb Gentlemen: We have obtained your name and address from Aristo Shoes, Milan , and we are writing to enquire whether you would be willing to establish business relations with us. We have been importers of shoes for many years. At present, We are interested in extending our, range and would appreciate your catalogues and quotations.If your prices are competitive we would expect to transact a significant volume of business. We look forward to your early reply. Very truly yours 自米兰职权里斯托鞋类公司取得贵公司和地址,特此修函,祈能发展关系。多年来,本公司经营鞋类进口生意,现欲扩展业务范围。盼能惠赐商品目录和报价表。如价格公道,本公司必大额订购。烦请早日赐复。此致 2.回复对方建立商业关系的请求 Thank your for your letter of the 16th of this month. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with your company. In compliance with your request, we are sending you, under separate cover, our latest catalogue and price list covering our export range. Payment should be made by irrevocable and confirmed letter of credit. Should you wish to place an order, please telex or fax us. 本月16日收到有关商务关系的来函,不胜欣喜。谨遵要求另函奉上最新之出口商品目录和报价单。款项烦请以不可撤销保兑之信用状支付。如欲订货,请电传或传真为盼。此致敬礼 3.请求担任独家代理 We would like to inform you that we act on a sole agency basis fora number

实用外贸英语课后翻译知识交流

实用外贸英语课后翻 译

U1 Establishing trade relations 1. This corporation specializes in importing textiles. 本公司专营纺织品的进口业务。 2. We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state operated corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial products. 兹向你自我介绍,敝公司系国营单位,以经营轻工产品为主。 3. We are sending you by airmail under separate cover a brochure on the various kinds of electronic products no available for export. 我方航邮寄上现可供出口各类电子产品的小册子一份。 4. Your firm has been recommended to us by the chamber of commerce in Tokyo, japan. 贵公 司已由日本东京商会推荐给我公司。 5. As requested, we are airmailing to you, under separate cover, a sample of Art. Nos. 1101 and 1102 for your reference. 根据要求,兹另封航邮货号1101和1102样品各一份,以供参考。 6. We can assure you that all your orders will receive our immediate attention. 我方保证你方订单定会得到立即处理。 7. We thank you for your letter of Oct. 27 and should like to discuss the possibility of expanding trade with you. 10月27日函悉,谢谢。我方愿与你方商讨扩大贸易的可能性。 8. We are convinced that with joint efforts business between us will be developed to our mutual benefit. 我们相信通过双方的努力,贸易往来定会朝着互利的方向发展。 9. It will be greatly appreciated if you will give us your cooperation 如果贵方能与我方合作,不胜感激。 10. Your letter of May 7th addressed to the Import Company has been passed on to us for attention.你方5月7日致进口公司函已转我公司处理。 1. 我们愿与贵公司建立业务往来。 We are willing to establish trade relations with your company. 2. 我们愿为发展双方贸易提供机会。 We wish to offer you an opportunity to develop bilateral trade. 3. 我公司经营电子产品的进出口业务,希望与贵方简历商业关系。 This corporation specializes in importing and exporting electronic products and wishes to enter into business relations with you. 4. 根据你公司1月20日来函要求,现附寄目录一份。 As requested in your letter of Jan.20, we enclose a copy of our catalogue. 5. 对你努力为我公司产品开拓市场,深表感谢。 We very much appreciate your efforts to explore the market for our products. 6. 我们相信,贵方与我方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。 We are sure that the business between us will be promoted in years to come. 7. 我们保证对于贵方的询价给予充分的重视。 We assure you of our best attention to any inquiries from you. 8. 殷切地盼望早日来函。We anticipate a prompt reply from you

外贸常用英语词汇

外贸常用英语 一、常用名词 舱位申请单/托运单(Booking Note/Form/Sheet) 装货单(Shipping Order, S/O,也称作配载通知,订舱确认单Booking Confirmation) 提货单(Delivery Order, D/O) 一般原产地证明(Certificate of Origin, C/O) 普惠制原产地证明(Generalized System of Preferences Certificate of Origin Form A,又称G.S.P证书,Form A证书) 报关(Customs clearance) 报关单(Customs declaration)、 外贸合同、销售确认书(Sales Confirmation)、采购确认书(Purchased Confirmation) 形式发票(Proforma Invoice)、商业发票(Commercial Invoice )、海关发票(Customs invoice)、 装箱单(Packing List)、重量单(Weight List) 提单(Bill Of Lading)、空运提单(Air Way Bill, AWB)、海运提单(Ocean Bill of Lading) 信用证(Letter Of Credit) 银行保函(Letter of Guarantee, L/G) 汇票(Draft)、本票(Promissory Note)、支票(Cheque, Check) 受益人证明(Beneficiary,s Certificate) 船公司证明(Shipping company’s certificate ) 保险单((Insurance)Policy)、保险凭证(Insurance Certificate) 海运险:平安险(FPA)、水渍险(WPA)、一切险(All Risks) 陆运险:陆运险(Overland Transportation Risks)、陆云一切险(Overland Transportation All Risks) 航空险:空运险(Air Transportation Risks)、空运一切险(Air Transportation All Risks) 邮包险:邮包险(Parcel Post Risks)、邮包一切险(Parcel Post All Risks) 纸箱(Carton, CTN,CTNS)、托盘(Pallet)、木箱(Wooden case)、铁箱(Iron Case)、布包(Bale)、裸装(nude (packed))、木质包装(WOOD PACKING MATERIAL)、无木质包装(NO WOOD PACKING MATERIAL) 唛头(Marks and Nos.) 截补料时间,截文件时间(SI CUT OFF TIME) 进口关税 (import tariff) 增值税(value added tax, VAT) 消费税(consumer tax; consumption tax) 集装箱(Container)、船东柜(Container of Carrier)、货主柜(Shipper Own Container) 整箱(Full Container Load, FCL)、拼箱(Less Than Container Load, LCL) 20英尺货柜(Twenty Equivalent Unit, TEU)、40英尺货柜(Forty Equivalent Unit, FEU) 集装箱货运站(Container Freight Station, CFS) 基本港(Base Port)、非基本港(Non-Base Port) 电汇(T/T, Telegraphic Transfer) 托收(Collection);付款交单(D/P, Document of Payment);承兑交单(D/A, Document against Acceptance)二、各类单证中常用词汇 (一)商业发票(commercial invoice ) 出票人(drawer) 受票人(drawee) 运输说明(transport details) 发票号(invoice NO.) 发票日期(invoice date) 合同号(S/C NO.) 信用证号码和日期(L/C NO. and Date) 支付条款(Terms of Payment)

实用外贸英语

实用外贸英语 (一)外贸订单词汇 订单:order sheet||order form||order blank||order note 订金: down payment 订购帐薄:order book 订购样品||凭样订购:sample order||order by sample 确实已订:firm order 一次订购:initial order||first order 正式订单:formal order 有限订单:limited order 按行情订购:market order 原始订单:original order 逾期订单||未能按时交货订单||尚未交货订单:back order 开口订货:open order 开始订货:opening order 继续订货||再次订货:repeat order 追加订货||补充订购:additional order 分批订单:split order 出口订单:export order 进口订单:import order 已收到订单:order on hand 领到订单:order booked 寄出订单:order given 收到订单:received order 邮购:mail order 新订单:new order

口头订单:verbal order 电报订单:cable order||telegraphic order 试验订购||试购:trial order 向..寄出订单:to order from||to put in an order||to pass an order 对..订货:to pass one an order 不订货:to pass with an order 对..传达订货:to transmit an order to one 接到订单||收到订单:to receive an order 寄空白订单:to place an order in blank 订货||已列帐:to take an order||to book an order 接受订单||接受订货:to accept an order||to take an order 决定成交:to close an order 执行订单:to fill an order||to execute an order||to attend to an order 完成订货||已交货:to complete an order 寄送一份订单:to send an order 发货||寄出货品:to dispatch an order 装船||已装船:to ship an order 改变订货||变更订单:to modify an order||to make alterrations in an order 继续订货:to repeat an order 取消订货||撤消订单to cancel an order 确认订货:to confirm an order 已将订货列帐:to book an order 增加订货:to increase an order 将定货增加一倍:to duplicate an order 减少订货:to reduce an order 请求订货:to solicit an order||to invite an order 错过一次订货:to miss an order

常用外贸英语函电书信写作

常用外贸英语函电书信写作 外贸函电是建立对外贸易关系和外贸往来的重要手段。外贸函电不同于普通信函,有其语言、内容、态度、格式方面的文体独特特点,也要学习跨文化交际常识。接下来为大家整理了常用外贸英语函电书信写作,希望对你有帮助哦! 1.请求建立商业关系 Rogers Chemical Supply Co. 10E.22Street Omaha8,Neb Gentlemen: We have obtained your name and address from Aristo Shoes, Milan , and we are writing to enquire whether you would be willing to establish business relations with us. We have been importers of shoes for many years. At present, We are interested in extending our, range and would appreciate your catalogues and quotations.If your prices are competitive we would expect to transact a significant volume of business. We look forward to your early reply. Very truly yours 自米兰职权里斯托鞋类公司取得贵公司和地址,特此修函,祈能发展关系。多年来,本公司经营鞋类进口生意,现欲扩展业务范围。盼能惠赐商品目录和报价表。如价格公道,本公司必大额订购。烦请早日赐复。此致 2.回复对方建立商业关系的请求

相关文档
最新文档