跟外国客户吃饭时可能会用到的英语

跟外国客户吃饭时可能会用到的英语
跟外国客户吃饭时可能会用到的英语

跟外国客户吃饭时可能会用到的英语***

手头上还有一份详细的餐饮资料

(包括西餐名称中英文对照表,饮品词汇中英文对照表,肉类词汇中英文名称对照表,中国菜名中英文对照,超市食品名称中英文对照,调味品的中英文对照,鱼的中英文对照,餐厅常用语,Hotel英语词汇大全,餐桌礼仪,餐馆点菜用语,广交会中餐英文菜谱,国外生活必备英文词汇全搜索-饮食篇,餐厅点餐用语,中国小吃英文表达,有趣的水果俚语,水果名称英汉对照,味觉及食物词汇英汉对照,食品添加剂与食用香料词汇英汉对照)

压缩后文件也比较大,没法上传。大家如果想要,留个电子邮箱地址给我,我发给大家。另外务必请不要留QQ邮箱给我,会有退信,也就是说,大家会收不到。或者大家和我邮件联系也行:babyfacewyn@https://www.360docs.net/doc/a32304604.html,

12#:坛子里以往所发关于菜谱及菜名

19#:中国小吃,英文表达

21#:西餐餐具

1、It's too hot, my tongue is on fire. Can you give me some ice water? 辣死我了!我的舌头都火辣辣的.能给我点冰水吗?

本来on fire是表示"着火"这个意思,比如说: The house was on fire. 意思就是,房子着火了.现在说舌头"着火了",是很夸张的表达,意思就是很辣,火辣辣的.

2、How can it be so spicy? I am tearing up! The taste is too strong for me.

怎么这么辣?都呛得我流眼泪了.这个味儿太浓了.

形容食物的辣,有2个很常见的词汇表达.一个是hot,另外一个是spicy

3、Do try some sauce. It goes perfectly with fried chicken.

来点儿酱吧,炸鸡蘸上这种酱特别好吃.

Go with就是相配的意思,比如说: Do you think this hat would go with my new dress? 你觉得这帽子和我的新衣服相配吗? Go perfectly with就是很配的意思.

4、That Tofu looks like it will melt in your mouth.

豆腐看起来入口即化.

5、A visit to Beijing is not complete without a taste of Beijing roast duck.

到了北京,怎能不尝尝北京烤鸭?

6、The plum juice was sweet and left a pleasant taste in my mouth. 酸梅汤有点甜,让我唇齿留香.

7、I didn' expect it to taste so good.

没想到居然这么好吃.

[ 本帖最后由 txjnancy 于 2010-7-9 17:01 编辑]

附件

2010-7-7 14:41

下载次数: 109

吃饭用口语.rar (13.08 KB)

2010-7-8 17:26

下载次数: 61

中式小吃.rar (3.51 KB)

天远难穷休久望,楼高欲下还重倚

报告

txjnancy

中级会员

状态 离线 #2 使用道具 发表于 2010-7-7 14:02 资料 个人空间 个人短信 加为好友 只看该作者

1.What kind of food do you prefer ?

你喜欢哪一种菜?

2.Do you like Chinese food ?

你喜欢中国菜吗?

3.What kind of food do you like ,Chinese or

American ?

你喜欢吃什么菜,中式的还是美式的?

4.Would you tell me where the Chinese restaurant

is ?

请你告诉我中国餐馆在哪里?

5.Do you know where I can get a quick snack?

你知道哪里有快餐可吃?

6.What would you have for dinner?

你要吃什么?

7.What would you like to order?

你要点些什么菜?

8.Have you ordered yet?

你点过菜了吗?

9.No,not yet,I am waiting for a friend.I will order later.

还没有,我在等一位朋友,稍后再点。

10.What would you recommend?

请你推荐一些好菜好吗?

11.What's your today’s special?

今天的特色菜是什么?

12.I would like to have something simple.

我想吃些简单的东西。

13.What will you have for dessert?

你喜欢吃点什么点心?

14.We are in a hurry.

我们要赶时间。

15.Please rush your orders.

我们点的菜请快送来。

16.The beefsteak is very good today.

今天的牛排很不错。

17.I will take the beefsteak.

我就要份牛排。

18.How would you like to have beefsteak,well-done or rare?

你喜欢的牛排是熟一些还是生的?

19.I would like my beefsteak well done.

我要熟一点儿的牛排。

20.How about a drink?

喝一杯怎样?

[ 本帖最后由txjnancy 于2010-7-7 14:03 编辑]

天远难穷休久望,楼高欲下还重倚

报告

txjnancy 中级会员

状态 离线 #3

使用道具 发表于 2010-7-7 14:02 资料 个人空间 个人短信 加为好友 只看该作者

21.Bottoms up !

干杯!

22.To your health !

祝你健康!

23.I ask you to join me in drinking to the health of Mr.Chen.

请你跟我一起举杯祝陈先生健康。

24.I ask you to join me in drinking to the future success of our cooperation

请你跟我一起举杯预祝我们合作成功。

25.I'm looking for a cheap place to eat.

我要找个便宜的地方吃。

26.Is there a restaurant near here ?

这附近有餐馆吗?

27.Can you recommend me a good restaurant ?

你能介绍一间好餐馆吗?

28.Is there a Chinese restaurant in this town ?

在本镇有中国餐馆吗?

29.Can you show me a restaurant where they serve good food at reasonable prices ?

请你告诉我哪里有价钱公道而菜又好的餐馆好吗?

30.How is service ?

服务怎么样?

31.Could I have the menu ,please ?

请给我一个菜单好吗?

32.Here is the menu ,sir.

先生,菜单就在这儿。

33.Are you ready to order now ?

你现在就准备点菜吗?

34.Where did you have dinner last night ?

昨晚你在什么地方吃饭的?

35.Do you like Chinese dishes ?

你喜欢中国菜吗?

36.It's very delicious.

它的味道很好。

37.The food is too salty.

菜太咸了。

38.I'm thirsty.

我口渴了。

39.Give me a glass of cold water,please.

请给我一杯冷水。

40.I'm on a diet.

我在节食中。

41.I don't feel like eating more.

我不想再多吃了。

42.It was a very enjoyable dinner.

这是个令人愉快的一餐。

43.What would you like to drink?

你要喝点儿什么?

44.Could I have a cup of coffee?

我想要一杯咖啡好吗?

45.Would you like coffee or tea?

你要喝咖啡还是茶?

46.I would like tea with a slice of lemon,please.

我想要柠檬茶。

47.Do you like to have anything else?

你还要吃别的东西吗?

48.No,thanks.I have had enough.

不用,谢谢。我已经吃饱了。

49.I would like to have ice cream and fresh fruit.

我要吃点冰淇淋和新鲜水果。

50.Help yourself to anything you like.

你喜欢什么随便吃。

51.Please pass me the salt and pepper.

请把盐和胡椒递给我。

52.I ordered ten minutes ago.

我10分钟前就点菜了。

53.I have been waiting for half an hour.

我一直等了半个小时。

54.Why is our order so late?

为什么我点的菜那么慢?

55.I can't wait any longer.

我不能再等了。

56.Please serve us as quickly as possible.

请尽快服务。

57.Could I have the bill please?

请把账单给我好吗?

58.Here you are,please pay the bill at the cashier's desk.

这就是,请到柜台付账。

59.Let's me pay my share.=Let ’s go Dutch.

我们各付各的。

60.No ,It's my treat.

不,这次我请客。

61.May I pay this time ?

这次我请客好吗?

[ 本帖最后由 txjnancy 于 2010-7-7 14:04 编辑]

天远难穷休久望,楼高欲下还重倚

报告

txjnancy

中级会员

状态 离线 #4 使用道具 发表于 2010-7-7 14:03 资料 个人空间 个人短信 加为好友 只看该作者

1. Do you like to go out eating?

想不想出去吃呢?

有次我问老美出去吃东西怎么说,他回答说一般出去吃饭,他们只说go to eat , go out eating 或是eat out 而不会说go to dinner, go for lunch ,也就是不需特地说中餐或是晚餐。所以后来老美问我刚去哪了,我应该要说的I just went out eating, 而不会说I just went to dinner.

小明细多注意,你的英文会更棒。

如果要强调是去吃午餐或晚餐的话,一般就直接说lunch 或是dinner. 例如人家问你,“Where did you go?” 你就可答说“Lunch.”

2. There is a Deli over there, do you like it?

那里有一家Deli (餐厅),你喜不喜欢呢?

美国的餐厅可分很多种,Restaurant 是一般的通称,另外常用到的有Deli: 供应三明治,沙拉这种现成的,不需再经过烹调的餐厅,例如SUBWAY 就可以算是Deli. 另外还有Grill 也随处可见,翻译成烤肉餐厅,多半是提供牛排,汉堡热食类的食物。 Deli 这个字是delicatessen 的简写,可是现今在美国一般只会听到deli 而很少听到delicatessen 了!

3. What do you like to drink?

想要喝什么?

美国餐厅的习惯,吃饭时都会点一大杯饮料,所以侍者一定会先问你 What do you like to drink? 也有人会这么说,Can I get you something to drink? 一般餐厅都会提供的有coke, diet coke, sprite, iced tea 以及lemonade 等。如果什么都不要,就说just water.

值得注意的是,在一般的速食店提到drink 都是指soft drink 而言。但是一般人说到have a drink 时,他们多半指的是alcoholic, 也就是含酒精的饮料。所以如果有人问你,“Come on, have a drink with us.” 他绝不是要你跟他们一起喝可乐的意思,而是要你跟他们一起喝酒啦!

4. Are you ready to order or just a minute?

你们准备好了吗?还是要再等一会?

通常饮料上桌之后,大伙都还要花点时间研究一下菜单,如果侍者看你们大概都差不多了,他就会过来问你们,Are you ready to order or just a minute?如果是已经准备好要点餐了,就直接跟她说你想吃什么,如果大家还要再研究研究,则可以跟侍者说Just a minute.或是Wait a few more minutes. 请他等一下,他会说OK. I'll be back.(好,那我等下再来。)

5. Do you want to separate check?

你们要不要分开付帐?

比如说二对夫妻出去吃饭,大家想各自付自己的,则你们可以主动跟侍者说的We want to separate check 。有时他们也会主动问你,Do you want to separate check?或是Do you want separate checks? 这样的话帐单就会有二张。但有些餐厅separatecheck 会多收服务费,最好先问清楚。如果是要一起付,则简单地说,together 或是one check 就可以了。

[ 本帖最后由 txjnancy 于 2010-7-7 14:05 编辑]

天远难穷休久望,楼高欲下还重倚

报告

txjnancy

中级会员

#5 使用道具 发表于 2010-7-7 14:03 资料 个人空间 个人短信 加为好友 只看该作者

状态离线

对话1 Dialogue 1

A: What can I do for you, sir?

先生,您要来点什么?

B: What have you got this morning?

今天早上你们这儿有什么?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

A: Any cereal, sir?

要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

好的,来一份麦片粥。

A: And eggs?

还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my

bacon very crisp.

要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

A: How do you want your eggs?

您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

B: Fried, please.

煎的。

A: Anything more, sir?

还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

不要了,足够了。谢谢

对话2 Dialogue 2

(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)

(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)

A: Do you have a reservation, sir?

请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

B: No, I am afraid we don’t.

没有。

A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait

for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at

the lounge until a table is available?

很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意

在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?

B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a

table for two?

不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,

可以吗?

A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?

当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?

A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。

B: That’s fine.

我们明白了。

(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。

A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。Dialogue 3

A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please.

好的,请跟我来。

A: Can we see the menu, please?

能让我们看一看菜单吗?

B: Here you are.

给您。

A: What’s good today?

今天有什么好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

我推荐香酥鸭。

A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips. 我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。

B: Do you want any dessert?

要甜品吗?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

不,谢谢。咖啡就行了。

(After a few minutes.)

过了一会儿。

A: I can have the check, please.

结帐。

C: George. Let’s split this.

乔治,我们各自付帐吧。

A: No, it ’s my treat tonight.

不,今天我请客。

B: Cash or charge, sir?

现金还是记帐?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express. 记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。

[ 本帖最后由 txjnancy 于 2010-7-7 14:06 编辑]

天远难穷休久望,楼高欲下还重倚

报告

txjnancy

中级会员

状态 离线 #6 使用道具 发表于 2010-7-7 14:05 资料 个人空间 个人短信 加为好友 只看该作者

Dialogue 4

A: Good morning. Can I help you?

早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?

B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。

A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?

您想要哪种果汁呢?

B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。

A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?

B: Yes, that ’s right.

是的。

A: Is there any thing else, sir?

还有什么吗,先生?

B: No, that ’s all.

没有了,谢谢。

(Later)

稍后

A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。

B: Just put it on the table, please.

请放在桌上。

A: Do you need anything else, sir?

先生,还有其他需要吗?

B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

没有,谢谢。啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?

A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?

哪种果汁呢,先生?

B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.

番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。

A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.

好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。

Dialogue 5

A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?

啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?

B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。

A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.

我听说这两种都很辣。

B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some. 对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。

A: They might be too hot for me.

对我来说可能太辣了点。

B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.

再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。

A: What about any special Beijing dishes?

有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?

B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.

有北京烤鸭啊。

A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?

啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?

B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.

大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。

A: Is it near here?

离这儿近吗?

B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean. 不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。

A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?

好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?

B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.

我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。

A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.

您真是太好了!多谢多谢。

B: You’re welcome.

不客气。

中国饮食文化英文介绍

中国饮食文化英文介绍 各位读友大家好,此文档由网络收集而来,欢迎您下载,谢谢 篇一:中国饮食文化——英文版 China covers a large territory and has many nationalities, hence a variety of Chinese food with different but fantastic and mouthwatering flavor. Since China’s local dishes have their own typical characteristics, generally, Chinese food can be roughly divided into eight regional cuisines, which has been widely accepted around. Certainly, there are many other local cuisines that are famous, such as Beijing Cuisine and Shanghai Cuisine. 中国地域辽阔,民族众多,因此各种中国饮食口味不同,却都味美,令人垂涎。因为中国地方菜肴各具特色,总体来讲,中国饮食可以大致分为八大地方菜系,这种分类已被广为接受。当然,

还有其他很多著名的地方菜系,例如北京菜和上海菜。 Shandong Cuisine 山东菜系 Consisting of Jinan cuisine and Jiaodong cuisine, Shandong cuisine, clear, pure and not greasy, is characterized by its emphasis on aroma, freshness, crispness and tenderness. Shallot and garlic are usually used as seasonings so Shangdong dishes tastes pungent usually. Soups are given much emphasis in Shangdong dishes. Thin soup features clear and fresh while creamy soup looks thick and tastes strong. Jinan cuisine is adept at deep-frying, grilling, frying and stir-frying while Jiaodong division is famous for cooking seafood with fresh and light taste. 山东菜系,由济南菜系和胶东菜系组成,清淡,不油腻,以其香,鲜,酥,软而闻名。因为使用青葱和大蒜做为调料,山东菜系通常很辣。山东菜系注重

客户接机常用英语

1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics? 对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗。戴卫斯吗? 2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。 3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures? 对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫。梅耶史先生吗? 4.Im Dennis. I am here to meet you today.我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。 5.Im Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。 6.Im Edwin. Ill show you to your hotel.我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。 7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable? 你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗? 8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long.班机很好,就是时间太长了。 9.Did you have a good flight? 你旅途愉快吗? 10.Not really, Im afraid. We were delayed taking off,and we encountered a lot of bad weather.不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。 11.How was your flight? 你的航班怎样? 12.Did you get any sleep on the plane? 你在飞机上睡觉了吗? 13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation? 华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗? 14.No, I dont. Will it be a problem? 不,我没有,会有困难吗? 15.I dont think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。

接待国外客户常用英语

问好 1. Good morning/afternoon/evening. /May I help you? /Anything I can do for you? 2. How do you do? /How are you? / Nice to meet you. 3. It’s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you. 4. Welcome to China. 5. We really wish you’d have a pleasant stay here. 6. I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your fist visit to China? 7. Do you have much trouble with jet lag? 机场接客 1. Excuse me; are you Mr. Wilson from the International Trading Corporation? 2. How do I address you? -fashion Electronic Company. I’m here to meet 3. My name is Benjamin liu. I’m from the Fuzhou E you. 4. We have a car an over there to take you to you hotel. Did you have a nice trip? 5. Mr. David smith asked me to come here in his place to pick you up. 6. Do you need to get back your baggage? 7. Is there anything you would like to do before we go to the hotel? 相互介绍 1. Let me introduce my self. My name is Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman in the Marketing Department. -FASHION ELECTRONIC COMPANY. Nice 2. Hello, I am Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman of FUZHOU E to meet you. /pleased to meet you. / It is a pleasure to meet you. 3. I would like to introduce Mark Sheller, the Marketing department manager of our company. 4. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company. 5. Mr. Smith, this is our General manage, Mr. Zhen, this is our Marketing Director, Mr.Lin. And this is our RD Department Manager, Mr. Wang. 6. If I’m not mistaken, you must be Miss Chen from France. 7. Do you remember me? Benjamin Liu from Marketing Department of PVC. We met several years ago. 8. Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet? 9. It is my pleasure to talk with you. 10. Here is my business card. / May I give you my business card? 11. May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card? ounce your name again? 12. I am sorry. I can’t recall your name. / Could you tell me how to pron 13. I’ am sorry. I have forgotten how to pronounce your name. 小聊 1. Is this your first time to China? 2. Do you travel to China on business often? 3. What kind of Chinese food do you like? 4. What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China? 5. What is surprising to your about China? 6. The weather is really nice. 7. What do you like to do in your spare time? 8. What line of business are you in? 9. What do you think about…? /What is your opinion?/What is your point of view? 10. No wonder you're so experienced. 11. It was nice to talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you. 12. Good. That's just what we want to hear. 确认话意 1. Could you say that again, please?

英语口语之常用餐厅对话

At Breakfast 吃早餐 Coffee shops are popular and reasonably priced restaurants for breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a snack. 咖啡馆是大众化的,价格公道的餐馆。在这里可以吃早餐,午餐和晚餐,也可以只吃点点心。 1. A: You're having coffee, aren't you? B: Yes, I always have coffee in the morning. A: What are you going to have to eat? B: I'm going to order scrambled eggs and toast. (炒蛋和土司)What about you? A: That sounds good to me. I'll have the same. 2. A: You'd like coffee, wouldn't you? B: I think I'd rather have tea this morning. A: What else are you going to have? B: Just an English muffin.(英式松饼)What are you going to have? A: That sounds good. I'm going to order the same thing. 3. A: You're going to have coffee, aren't you? B: Yes. I could use a cup of coffee. A: Are you going to have anything to eat? B: French toast sounds good. What are you going to order? A: I'll have that too. 4. A: A cup of coffee sounds good, doesn't it? B: Yes, but I think I'll have orange juice first. A: Do you feel like having anything to eat? B: Well, I think I'll try the pancakes.(煎薄饼)How about you? A: Sounds great. That's just what I feel like having. At Lunch 吃午餐 Lunch is usually served between noon and 2:00. Sandwiches are a very popular quick lunch in both the United States and Canada. 午餐通常从中午供应到下午两点。在美国和加拿大,三明治是极大众化的午间快餐食品。 1. A: Please have another sandwich. B: Thank you, but I really can't eat any more. A: You're going to have dessert, aren't you? B: Well, I'll join you if you're having something. 2. A: You'll finish the chicken, won't you? B: No, thank you. I'm trying to cut down.(削减) A: Aren't you going to have dessert? B: No, thank you. I just can't eat any more. 3.

中国文化英文介绍

Confucius named Qiu styled Zhongni, a great thinker and educator in the late Spring and Autumn Period, and the founder of Confucianism. Confucius instructed more than 3000 disciples and some were from poor families. Confucius gradually changed the tradition that only nobilities had the right to receive education. In his later years , Confucius compiled many literary works of ancient times, including The Book of Songs ,The Book of Documents, and The Books of Changes. His saying and behaviors were compiled in The Analects of Confucius by his disciples. His ideology has been absorbed and carried composing the essential part of Chinese traditional ideology. It was also spread into the border regions and areas building up a circle of Confucianism. UNESCO labeled him one of the “Ten Culture Celebrities”. 孔子 孔子名丘字仲尼,春秋末期伟大的思想家和教育家,儒家学派创史人。孔子一共教授了三千多个学生,其中不乏贫困家庭的孩子,改变了只有贵族子女才有资格上学的传统。孔子晚年还编订上古书籍,《诗经》《尚书》《周易》等。孔子的言行被他的弟子们收集在《论语》中,他的思想也被后人吸收和发扬光大,成为中国传统思想最主要的组成部分,并逐渐传播到周边国家,形成了影响范围很广的儒家文化圈。联合国教科文组织曾将孔子列入世界十大文化名人之一。 Beijing Opera Beijing Opera is the most popular and influential opera in China with a history of almost 200 years. In development Beijing Opera has formed a number of fictitious props. For instance a pedal means a boat. Without any physical props involved , an actor may perform going upstairs or downstairs opening or closing a door by mere gestures. Though exaggerated those actions would give audience an impression with graceful movements. There are four main roles sheng dan jing and chou. A sheng or dan has the eyebrows painted and eyes circled. A jing and chou have their facial makeup ,for example, a red face depicts the loyalty and bravery and a white face symbolizes treachery and guile. 京剧 京剧是中国流行的最广泛影响最大的一个剧种,拥有两百多年的历史。在长期的发展过程中,京剧形成了一套虚拟表演动作,如一条桨就可以代表一只船。不需要任何的道具,演员就能表现出上楼、下楼,开门、关门等动作,虽然经赤了夸张但这些动作能给观众既真实又优美的感觉。京剧演员分生、旦、净、丑四个行当,生和旦的化痕迹要描眉、吊眉、画眼圈,净丑面部需要化妆,比如,红脸表示忠诚勇猛,白脸表示奸险。

请客户吃饭用到的英语

请客户吃饭用到的英语 请国外客户吃饭,不能用我们国人的思维方式,一开口就是“一起吃个饭怎么样?”,这样对有些客户来说可能很不礼貌,我们看国外电影时,只要你留意,就会发现,男主角请女主角吃饭都是问“明天晚上有空吗?”,所以,如果你想请国外客户吃饭,应该先礼貌的问一下“你是否有空 ......” I wonder if you have time this evening? 我想知道您今晚是否有空? Would you be interested in dinner with me ? 今晚能请您吃个饭吗? Which kind of restaurant do you prefer, Chinese or Western? 您喜欢去中餐厅还是西餐厅呢? I’ll pick you up at 7:00 pm, if it’s ok with you. 如果合适的话,我晚上7点去接您。 美式地道用餐口语 我们来谈谈一些在餐厅内会用到的句子,以及一些跟吃饭有关的单字片语。配合美国的食物介绍一二集来看,相信从此以后到美国餐厅用餐不再是件难事。 1. Do you like to go out eating? 想不想出去吃呢? 有次我问老美出去吃东西怎么说,他回答说一般出去吃饭,他们只说go to eat ,go out eating 或是eat out 而不会说go to dinner,go for lunch,也就是不需特地说中餐或是晚餐。所以后来老美问我刚去哪了,我应该要说的I just went out eating,而不会说I just went to dinner。 如果要强调是去吃午餐或晚餐的话,一般就直接说lunch 或是dinner。例如人家问你,“Where did you go?”你就可答说“lunch。” 2. There is a Deli over there,do you like it? 那里有一家Deli(餐厅),你喜不喜欢呢? 美国的餐厅可分很多种,Restaurant 是一般的通称,另外常用到的有Deli :供应三明治,沙拉这种现成的,不需再经过烹调的餐厅,例如SUBWAY 就可以算是Deli。另外还有Grill 也随处可见,翻译成烤肉餐厅,多半是提供牛排,汉堡热食类的食物。 Deli 这个字是delicatessen 的简写,可是现今在美国一般只会听到deli 而很少听到delicatessen 了! 3. What do you like to drink? 想要喝什么?

英语口语常用日常交际用语

英语口语常用日常交际用语 Absolutely impossible! 绝对不可能的! All I have to do is learn English. 我所要做的就是学英语。Are you free tomorrow? 你明天有空吗? Are you married? 你结婚了吗? Are you used to the food here? 你习惯吃这儿的饭菜吗? Be careful. 小心、注意。 Be my guest. 请便、别客气。 Better late than never. 迟到总比不做好。 Better luck next time. 祝你下一次好运。 Better safe than sorry. 小心不出大错。 Can I have a day off? 我能请一天假吗? Can I help? 要我帮忙吗? Can I take a message? 要我传话吗? Can I take a rain check? 你能改天再请我吗? Can I take your order? 您要点菜吗? Can you give me a wake-up call? 你能打电话叫醒我吗?Can you give me some feedback? 你能给我一些建议吗?Can you make it? 你能来吗? Can I have a word with you? 我能跟你谈一谈吗? Catch me later. 过会儿再来找我。 Cheer up! 高兴起来!振作起来! Come in and make yourself at home. 请进,别客户。 Could I have the bill, please? 请把账单给我好吗? Could you drop me off at the airport? 你能载我到飞机场吗?Could you speak slower? 你能说得慢一点 Could you take a picture for me? 你能帮我拍照吗? Did you enjoy your flight? 你的飞行旅途愉快吗? Did you have a good day today? 你今天过得好吗? Did you have a nice holiday? 你假期过得愉快吗? Did you have fun? 你玩得开心吗? Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请客。 Do you have a room available? 你们有空房间吗? Do you have any hobbies? 你有什么爱好吗? Do you have some change? 你有零钱吗? Do you mind my smoking? 你介意我抽烟吗? Do you often work out? 你经常锻炼身体吗? Do you speak English? 你会说英语吗? Dont be so modest. 别这么谦虚。 Dont bother. 不用麻烦了。 Dont get me wrong. 别误会我。 Dont give up. 别放弃。 Dont jump to conclusions. 不要急于下结论。

吃饭常用的英语口语(Eat commonly spoken English)

吃饭常用的英语口语(Eat commonly spoken English)Dinner, commonly used English speaker: Yu Guang 1.What, kind, of, food, do, you, prefer? What kind of food do you prefer? 2.Do, you, like, Chinese, food? Do you like Chinese food? 3.What, kind, of, food, do, you, like, Chinese, or, American? What kind of food do you like, Chinese or American? 4.Would, you, tell, me, where, the, Chinese, restaurant, is? Would you please tell me where the Chinese restaurant is? 5.Do, you, know, where, I, can, get, a, quick, snack? Do you know where I can get fast food? 6.What, would, you, have, for, dinner? What would you like to eat? 7.What, would, you, like, to, order? What would you like to order?

8.Have, you, ordered, yet? Have you ordered yet? 9.No, not, yet, I, am, waiting, for, a,, friend.I, will, order, later. No, not yet, I am waiting for a friend. 10.What, would, you, recommend? Would you recommend some good dishes? 11.Whats, your, today, s, special? Today's special? 12.I, would, like, to, have, something, simple. I would like to have something simple. 13.What, will, you, have, for, dessert? What will you have, some nosh? 14.We, are, in, a, hurry. We are in a hurry. 15.Please rush your orders.

跟外国客户吃饭时可能会用到的英语

跟外国客户吃饭时可能会用到的英语 1、It's too hot, my tongue is on fire. Can you give me some ice water?辣死我了!我的舌头都火辣辣的.能给我点冰水吗? 本来on fire是表示"着火"这个意思,比如说: The house was on fire. 意思就是,房子着火了.现在说舌头"着火了",是很夸张的表达,意思就是很辣,火辣辣的. 2、How can it be so spicy? I am tearing up! The taste is too strong for me.怎么这么辣?都呛得我流眼泪了.这个味儿太浓了. 形容食物的辣,有2个很常见的词汇表达.一个是hot,另外一个是spicy 3、Do try some sauce. It goes perfectly with fried chicken.来点儿酱吧,炸鸡蘸上这种酱特别好吃. Go with就是相配的意思,比如说: Do you think this hat would go with my new dress? 你觉得这帽子和我的新衣服相配吗? Go perfectly with就是很配的意思. 4、That Tofu looks like it will melt in your mouth.豆腐看起来入口即化. 5、A visit to Beijing is not complete without a taste of Beijing roast duck.到了北京,怎能不尝尝北京烤鸭? 6、The plum juice was sweet and left a pleasant taste in my mouth.酸梅汤有点甜,让我唇齿留香. 7、I didn' expect it to taste so good.没想到居然这么好吃. 1.What kind of food do you prefer? 你喜欢哪一种菜? 2.Do you like Chinese food? 你喜欢中国菜吗? 3.What kind of food do you like,Chinese or American? 你喜欢吃什么菜,中式的还是美式的? 4.Would you tell me where the Chinese restaurant is ? 请你告诉我中国餐馆在哪里? 5.Do you know where I can get a quick snack? 你知道哪里有快餐可吃? 6.What would you have for dinner? 你要吃什么? 7.What would you like to order? 你要点些什么菜? 8.Have you ordered yet? 你点过菜了吗? 9.No,not yet,I am waiting for a friend.I will order later. 还没有,我在等一位朋友,稍后再点。 10.What would you recommend? 请你推荐一些好菜好吗? 11.What's your today’s special? 今天的特色菜是什么? 12.I would like to have something simple. 我想吃些简单的东西。 13.What will you have for dessert? 你喜欢吃点什么点心? 14.We are in a hurry. 我们要赶时间。 15.Please rush your orders. 我们点的菜请快送来。 16.The beefsteak is very good today. 今天的牛排很不错。 17.I will take the beefsteak. 我就要份牛排。 18.How would you like to have beefsteak,well-done or rare? 你喜欢的牛排是熟一些还是生的? 19.I would like my beefsteak well done. 我要熟一点儿的牛排。 20.How about a drink? 喝一杯怎样? 21.Bottoms up! 干杯! 22.To your health! 祝你健康! 23.I ask you to join me in drinking to the health of Mr.Chen. 请你跟我一起举杯祝陈先生健康。 24.I ask you to join me in drinking to the future success of our cooperation 请你跟我一起举杯预祝我们合作成功。 25.I'm looking for a cheap place to eat. 我要找个便宜的地方吃。 26.Is there a restaurant near here? 这附近有餐馆吗? 27.Can you recommend me a good restaurant? 你能介绍一间好餐馆吗? 28.Is there a Chinese restaurant in this town? 在本镇有中国餐馆吗? 29.Can you show me a restaurant where they serve good food at reasonable prices? 请你告诉我哪里有价钱公道而菜又好的餐馆好吗? 30.How is service? 服务怎么样? 31.Could I have the menu,please? 请给我一个菜单好吗? 32.Here is the menu,sir. 先生,菜单就在这儿。 33.Are you ready to order now? 你现在就准备点菜吗? 34.Where did you have dinner last night? 昨晚你在什么地方吃饭的? 1

接待国外客户常用英语小结

接待国外客户常用英语小结 问好 1. Good morning/afternoon/evening. /May I help you? /Anything I can do for you? 2. How do you do? /How are you? / Nice to meet you. 3. It’s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you. 4. Welcome to China. 5. We really wish you’d have a pleasant stay here. 6. I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your fist visit to China? 7. Do you have much trouble with jet lag? 机场接客 1. Excuse me; are you Mr. Wilson from the International Trading Corporation? 2. How do I address you? 3. May name is Benjamin liu. I’m from the Fuzhou E-fashion Electronic Company. I’m here to meet you. 4. We have a car an over there to take you to you hotel. Did you have a nice trip? 5. Mr. David smith asked me to come here in his place to pick you up. 6. Do you need to get back your baggage? 7. Is there anything you would like to do before we go to the hotel? 相互介绍 1. Let me introduce my self. My name is Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman in the Marketing Department. 2. Hello, I am Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman of FUZHOU E-FASHION ELECTRONIC COMPANY. Nice to meet you. /pleased to meet you. / It is a pleasure to meet you. 3. I would like to introduce Mark Sheller, the Marketing department manager of our company. 4. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company. 5. Mr. Smith, this is our General manage, Mr. Zhen, this is our Marketing Director, Mr.Lin. And this is our RD Department Manager, Mr. Wang. 6. If I’m not mistaken, you must be Miss Chen from France. 7. Do you remember me? Benjamin Liu from Marketing Department of PVC. We met several years ago. 8. Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet? 9. It is my pleasure to talk with you. 10. Here is my business card. / May I give you my business card? 11. May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card? 12. I am sorry. I can’t recall your name. / Could you tell me how to pronounce your name again? 13. I’ am sorry. I have forgotten how to pro nounce your name. 小聊 1. Is this your first time to China? 2. Do you travel to China on business often? 3. What kind of Chinese food do you like? 4. What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China? 5. What is surprising to your about China? 6. The weather is really nice. 7. What do you like to do in your spare time? 8. What line of business are you in? 9. What do you think about…? /What is your opinion?/What is your point of view? 10. No wonder you're so experienced. 11. It was nice to talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you. 12. Good. That's just what we want to hear. 确认话意 1. Could you say that again, please? 2. Could you repeat that, please?

怎样用英语请客户吃饭

怎样用英语请客户吃饭? 大家是不是都有过约客户吃饭的经历呢?是不是觉得面对外籍客户不知如何开口呢?首先要不能贸然地上来就说:“一起吃个饭吧?”,而是应该礼貌低问别人是否有空…… I wonder if you have time this evening? 我想知道您今晚是否有空? Would you be interested in dinner with me ? 今晚能请您吃个饭吗? Which kind of restaurant do you prefer, Chinese or Western? 您喜欢去中餐厅还是西餐厅呢? I’ll pick you up at 7:00 pm, if it’s ok with you. 如果合适的话,我晚上7点去接您。 美式地道用餐口语 我们来谈谈一些在餐厅内会用到的句子,以及一些跟吃饭有关的单字片语。配合美国的食物介绍一二集来看,相信从此以后到美国餐厅用餐不再是件难事。 1. Do you like to go out eating? 想不想出去吃呢? 有次我问老美出去吃东西怎么说,他回答说一般出去吃饭,他们只说go to eat ,go out eating 或是eat out 而不会说go to dinner,go for lunch,也就是不需特地说中餐或是晚餐。的所以后来老美问我刚去哪了,我应该要说的I just went out eating,而不会说I just went to dinner。小明细多注意,你的英文会更棒。 如果要强调是去吃午餐或晚餐的话,一般就直接说lunch 或是dinner。例如人家问你,“Where did you go?”你就可答说“lunch。” 2. There is a Deli over there,do you like it? 那里有一家Deli(餐厅),你喜不喜欢呢? 美国的餐厅可分很多种,Restaurant 是一般的通称,另外常用到的有Deli :供应三明治,沙拉这种现成的,不需再经过烹调的餐厅,例如SUBW AY 就可以算是Deli。另外还有Grill 也随处可见,翻译成烤肉餐厅,多半是提供牛排,汉堡热食类的食物。

相关文档
最新文档