餐厅常用英语对话

餐厅常用英语对话

、旱上好(午安、晚安)

Good morning.(afternoon evening)

2、您好!

How are you? How do you do?

Welcome to golden city restaurant.

3、再见,欢迎下次再来!

Good-bye! Come again next time, you are Welcome.

4、慢走,感谢您的光临。

Mind your step and thank you for coming.

5、请稍等。

Please wait a moment. Just a moment. Just a minute.

6、请原谅。

Excuse me.

7、对不起,让您久等了。

Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.

8、请问您有几位?

For how many?

9、请跟我来,请这边走。

Come with me, please. follow me, please.

10、请问您贵姓?

May I have your fist name?

11、请问您喝什么茶?

What kinds of tea would you like to drink?

12 、请稍候,我们马上给您安排。

Just a moment, please. we will arrange, it for you right away.

13、请问您有预订吗?

Do you have a reservation?

14、您看坐在这里可以吗?

Would you mind sitting here?

15、祝您旅途愉快!

Have a pleasant journey!

16、对不起,那边的桌子已给预订了。

I’m sorry that table is already reserved.

17、不用谢,很乐意为您服务。

Not at all, I’m glad to serve you.

18、这是菜单,请问现在可以点菜了吗?

Here is menu, Are you ready to order mow?

19、您想吃中餐还是西餐。

Would you like to have Chinese food or European food?

20、今天的特别介绍是粉蒸甲鱼和蒜茸开边大虾。

The recommendation of the day is.

21、我们有葡萄酒、白酒、啤酒和各式软饮料。

We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages.

22、请问您想喝点什么。

What would you like to drink, please.

23、请问需要加冰块吗?

Do you need any ice-blocks, please?

24、请问需要冷饮还是热饮。

Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks?

25、请用茶。

Have a cup of tea, please!

26、请用香巾。

Have a piece of napkin, please!

27、我们的菜式有广东风味、北京风味、四川风味,您喜欢哪一种?

We provide Cantonese BeiJing Sichuan food which style do you like.

28、祝您午餐(晚餐)愉快!

Please enjoy your lunch (dinner)!

29、打拢了,请问现在可以上菜吗?

I’m sorry to disturb you. Shall I bring in your food now?

30、对不起,我能把这个盘子撤走吗?

I’m sorry, Can I take this plate away?

31、对不起,我把它换成小盘子好吗?

I’m sorry, May I have it changed the sm all plate?

32、您想试一下本地的特色吗?

Would you like to try local speciality?

33、请问您喝什么茶?

What kinds of tea would you like to drink?

34、您先来杯啤酒好吗?

Would you like to start with a glass of beer?

35、如果您感时间的话,我给您安排一些快餐好吗?

If you’re hurry I’ll arrange some fast foods for y ou-Can I arrange a snack for you if time is pressing for you.

36、对不起,这个品种刚刚售完。

I’m sorry, the variety is just out of stood(there aren’t any left)

37、对不起,您是否介意与那位先生同坐一桌?

I’m sorry, would you mind sitting the table with that gentleman.

38、对不起,现在已经客满了。

I’m sorry the restaurant is full now.

39、对不起,现在已经没有厅房了。

I’m sorry the banqueting hall is full now.

40、如果您不介意,坐在那边角落里好吗?

Would you mind sitting over there in the corner.

41、如果您愿意,可以先到大堂休息一下,一有空位我马上通告

您。

You may have a rest in the lounge if you like.

42、我们的早餐券包括一碗稀饭、二笼包子、一碟小菜。

Our breakfast coupon includes a bowl of rice gruel two portions of steamed stuffed buns and a plate of dish.

43、很抱歉,我们立即采取措施,使您满意。

I’m sorry we’ll take measures at once Be satisfied you.

44、先生您喜欢用筷子还是刀叉。

Would you like to use chopsticks or knife and forks, sir?

45、服务员我想买单。

Waiter I want to pay my bill.

46、请给我一杯可乐。

Please give me a can of coca-cola.

47、请问卫生间在哪里?

Where is the toilet?

48、先生(女士)这是您的帐单吗?

Here is your bill, sir(lady)?

49、一共是128元,请问您付现金还是信用卡?

The total amount is 128 yuan, Do you pay the bill by cash , o credit card?

50、我们这儿不收小费,但是我仍很感谢您。

We don’t accept tips But I’m very grateful to you.

51、请稍等,我马上来收拾。

Just a moment, please I’m clear it right away.

52、小姐,我想订一个明晚的厅房。

Miss I want to reserve a banqueting hall for tomorrow evening.

53、请问需要大厅房还是小厅房?

Do you need a big banqueting hall or small one?

54、服务员,您们的早餐都有什么?

Waiter , what has your breakfast got?

55、我们的早餐主要供应粤式早茶。

Our breakfast supply Cantonese early morning cup of tea.

56、先生请问您的牛肉要几份熟的?

How would you like your beef? Rare, medium or well-done, sir?

57、先生您的菜已经上齐了。

Your dish is all here, sir.

58、还要点水果和甜品吗?

Would you like fruit and dessert, else?

59、对不起,我到厨房给您催一下。

Sorry, I tell the cooker to hurry.

60、哦!很抱歉这个菜的烹饪时间较长。

Oh, very sorry, It takes quite some time for this dish to prepare.

61、小姐,我想要一个二人的餐桌。

Lady I want to reserve a table for two.

62、请问需要主食吗?

Do you need any staple food?

63、请问您对今天的菜肴有何意见?

What do your opinion of today’s order?

64、对不起,我们这没有生力啤酒。

Sorry, we haven’t San Miguel beer.

65、您试一下百威啤酒好吗?

Would you like to try Budweiser beer?

66、当然可以。

Of course.

67、谢谢您提出的宝贵意见。

Thanks for your precious opinions.

68、我们将努力改进。

We’ll try our best to improve.

69、对不起,那是整瓶卖的。

Sorry, It’s sold by the bottle.

70、请问您对菜肴有什么特殊要求吗?

Anything special you’d like to have on the menu?

71、这是发票和找头,请收好。

Here’s the receipt and change, keep it, please.

72、好的,我一定尽快给您做好。

All right , I’ll have it for you as soon as possible.

73、隆中是我们襄樊的名胜古迹。

LongZhong is a place of historical interest in our XF.

74、好的,我去拿来。

Ok, I’ll get it for you.

75、我们这有清茶、菊花茶、八宝茶。

We have green tea, chrysanthemurn tea eight treasures tea.

76、先生,傣式烤牛肉很不错,我建议您们点一个。

Sir, Roast beef in “Thailand” style is very good. I suggest you to order one.

77、请问土豆做咸泥、烤的还是煮的?

Is the potato roast or boiled?

78、先生,有什么需要我帮忙的吗?

What can I do for you, sir?

79、先生,请问您是找人吗?

Are you come to see anyone, sir?

80、小姐,请问您们的酒吧在哪里?

Where are your bar, lady?

81、哦,在大堂,我带您去好吗?

Oh At the lobby, Shall I show you to go?

82、先生,请问是用餐吗?

Will you have dinner, sir?

83、这瓶酒多少钱?

How much is this bottle?

84、这瓶葡萄酒每瓶98元。

The wine is 98 yuan a bottle.

85、不要了,谢谢。

No thanks.

86、对不起,请再重复一遍。

I beg your pardon?

87、服务员,您会讲英语吗?

Can you speak English, waiter?

88、会一点点。

Yes, a little.

89、我可以签单吗?

May I sign the bill?

90、哦,很抱歉,请付现款。

Oh I’m sorry, cash only please.

91、请告诉我您的房间号码。

Can you tell me your room number?

92、我是1002房,给我送一份牛肉粒,葱花炒饭。

The room is 1002 give me a portion of fried rice with beef.

93、好的,我们马上送到您的房间。

All right we’ll send it to your room right away.

94、我们的蔬菜有土豆、窝笋、黄瓜、大白菜、姜豆等等。

Our vegetable have potato, lettuce cucumber, peking cabbage, string bean.

95、海鲜类有基围虾、毛蟹、带子、桂花鱼等等。

The various sea-food have prawn, shrimp scallop perch.

96、主食类有水饺、汤面、炒面、炒饭等等。

The staple food has boil dumplings, noodles in soup, fried noodles, fried rice.

97、先生(女士)这个水果盘是我们餐厅奉送的,祝您午餐愉快。

This fruit plate is offered as a gift in our Restaurant. Please enjoy you lunch.

餐桌上常用的英语对话

餐桌上常用的英语对话 每逢佳节聚会,英美人常欢聚一堂。那么餐桌上的英语对话有哪些呢?下面就跟一起来看看吧! 一、用(Here's)to 表示: 1.Here's to your health / suess. 为你的安康 / 成功干杯! 2.Here's to our friendship! 为我们的友谊干杯! 3.Here's to Tom for his new job! 为汤姆的新工作干杯! 二、用health, luck等表示:Good health! Good luck! All the best!例如: 1.Your health, John—May you have a suessful time in Manchester!为了你的安康,约翰,也祝你在曼彻斯特前程似锦! 2.Helen raised her glass,“Good luck to you!” she said. 海伦举起酒杯,说道:“祝你好运!” 三、主人或主持人邀客人喝酒时,通常用Cheers! Do the honors!例如: 1.He raised his glass,“May you suess! Cheers!” 他举起酒杯说:“祝你成功,干杯!” 2.Pat, you do the honors and propose the toast. 帕特,你敬酒吧。 四、在比拟随便的场合,通常用Here's how!还有Happy landing!(美俚,原为空军用语)等。 例如: Oh,e, e,David.Here's how!噢,来呀,来呀,大卫,干杯! 五、在比拟正式的场合,英美人有时也用一些外来语。 例如:

餐厅就餐英语情景对话

餐厅就餐英语情景对话 餐厅就餐这一话题,是我们在日常生活中常会发生的英语情景对话。下面是店铺给大家整理的餐厅就餐英语情景对话,供大家参阅! 餐厅就餐英语情景对话1 一、点套餐 May I take your order? 可以点菜了吗? Please give me this one. 请给我来这个。 We want two number eights, please. 我们要两份第八套餐。 二、随意点餐 May I have a menu, please?我可以看菜单吗? Could you tell me how this thing is cooked? 能否告诉我这道菜是怎么做的? Is it good?好吃吗? Sure. It is a most popular dish.当然,很受欢迎的。 三、如果对当地的菜肴不熟悉,通常先询问: What is the specialty of the restaurant?这家店的招牌餐是什么? Do you have any special meals today?今天有什么特餐吗? What would you recommend?I prefer something light. 我想来点清淡些的,你能推荐什么吗? How would you like to have beefsteak,well-done or rare? 你喜欢的牛排是熟一些还是生的? I would like my beefsteak well done. 我要熟一点儿的牛排。餐厅就餐英语情景对话2 May I have a menu,please? 是否有中文菜单? Do you have a menu in chinese? 在用晚餐前想喝些什麼吗? Would you like something to drink before dinner? 餐厅有些什麼餐前酒?

餐厅常用英语情景会话对话带翻译

餐厅常用英语情景会话对话带翻译 餐厅常用英语情景会话篇1 A :Waiter, can you come here for a moment 服务员,能过来一下吗 B :Yes, is there something wrong 好的,有什么问题吗 A :Im afraid youve made a mistake. This isnt what I ordered. 恐怕你搞错了,这不是我点的菜。 B :So sorry, I must have confused the orders. Ill check it. 非常抱歉,一定是我搞混点菜单了,我去查一下。 A :And also this soup is cold. 还有,这碗汤也是凉的。 B :Im really sorry, Ill bring you a hot one right away. 实在对不起,我马上给您换一碗热汤来。 餐厅常用英语情景会话篇2 A:Its very nice of you to invite me. 你真是太好了,请我来做客。 B:Im very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table Its an informal dinner, please dont stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken 刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗 A:Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food 谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗 B:Generally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai

餐厅常用英语对话

餐厅常用英语对话 、旱上好(午安、晚安) Good morning.(afternoon evening) 2、您好! How are you? How do you do? Welcome to golden city restaurant. 3、再见,欢迎下次再来! Good-bye! Come again next time, you are Welcome. 4、慢走,感谢您的光临。 Mind your step and thank you for coming. 5、请稍等。 Please wait a moment. Just a moment. Just a minute. 6、请原谅。 Excuse me. 7、对不起,让您久等了。 Sorry to have kept you waiting so long. 8、请问您有几位? For how many? 9、请跟我来,请这边走。 Come with me, please. follow me, please. 10、请问您贵姓? May I have your fist name? 11、请问您喝什么茶? What kinds of tea would you like to drink? 12 、请稍候,我们马上给您安排。 Just a moment, please. we will arrange, it for you right away. 13、请问您有预订吗? Do you have a reservation? 14、您看坐在这里可以吗?

Would you mind sitting here? 15、祝您旅途愉快! Have a pleasant journey! 16、对不起,那边的桌子已给预订了。 I’m sorry that table is already reserved. 17、不用谢,很乐意为您服务。 Not at all, I’m glad to serve you. 18、这是菜单,请问现在可以点菜了吗? Here is menu, Are you ready to order mow? 19、您想吃中餐还是西餐。 Would you like to have Chinese food or European food? 20、今天的特别介绍是粉蒸甲鱼和蒜茸开边大虾。 The recommendation of the day is. 21、我们有葡萄酒、白酒、啤酒和各式软饮料。 We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages. 22、请问您想喝点什么。 What would you like to drink, please. 23、请问需要加冰块吗? Do you need any ice-blocks, please? 24、请问需要冷饮还是热饮。 Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks? 25、请用茶。 Have a cup of tea, please! 26、请用香巾。 Have a piece of napkin, please! 27、我们的菜式有广东风味、北京风味、四川风味,您喜欢哪一种? We provide Cantonese BeiJing Sichuan food which style do you like.

【餐厅英语对话】英语餐厅情景对话

【餐厅英语对话】英语餐厅情景对话 餐厅英语对话 餐厅英语对话1) Waiter: How many in your party 服务员:您几位Customer: Four 顾客:四位Waiter: This way, please. 服务员:这边请。 Waiter: Are you ready to order 服务员:可以点菜了吗Customer: Could you give us a second, please (could you wait a moment) 顾客:请给我我们一会儿时间好吗Waiter: Sure. 服务员:当然可以词汇:be ready to do … 准备好做某事order:点(菜,饮料,动词) 2) A: What can I do for you, sir 先生,您要来点什么B: What have you got this morning (what do you have this morning ) 今天早上你们这儿有什么[今天早晨不说today morning ] A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。 B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Would you like some eggs 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗B: Yeah, bacon and eggs. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋。 A: Anything else, sir还要什么别的东西吗,先生B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。 3) A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。 B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来。 A: Can we see the menu, please 能让我们看一看菜单吗B: Here you are. 给您。 A: What’s good today 今天有什么好吃的B: I recommand crispy

餐厅常用简单英语会话大全

常用餐厅英语会话大全 餐厅会话(一) A:Excuse me. Can you suggest a good restaurant? 请问,你能推荐一家好的餐厅吗? B:Yes. What kind of food would you like to eat? 好的,你想吃什么样的东西? A:Are there any Chinese restaurants around here? 这附近有没有中国餐厅? B:There's one across the street. 对街有一家。 A:Where can I have the best local food? 哪里可吃到最好的本地食物? B:I suggest you try Green Inn. 我建议你去Green Inn试试看。 A:Is it very far from here? 离这里很远吗? 餐厅会话(二) Do you know if there's a good Chinese restaurant nearby?你知道这附近有好的中国餐厅吗? Are there any Chinese restaurants along the street? 这条街上有没有中国餐厅? Is there a less expensive restaurant near here? 这附近有没有较便宜的餐厅?

I'd like to eat some French food. 我想吃一些法国菜。 A:I'd like to book a table for three at seven this evening. 我想订三个人的座位,今天晚上7点。 B:For three. And your name please? 三位。您贵姓? I'd like to make reservation, please. 我想预订桌位。 餐厅会话(三) I'd like a table for three or four at seven. 我想订7点钟的3人或4人桌位。 Please reserve a table for three. 请预留一个3人桌位。 I'm sorry, I'll be about thirty minutes late. 抱歉,我将晚到30分钟左右。 Do I have to be formally dressed? 我必须穿正式服装吗? B:Good evening. How many people do you have in your party?晚上好。你们有几位? A:Two. 两位。 餐厅会话(四) We're a party of three.

餐厅吃饭英文情景对话

餐厅吃饭英文情景对话 餐厅是我们经常去的场所,若是西餐厅,你会用英语与服务员对话吗?下面是店铺给大家带来餐厅吃饭英文对话,供大家参阅! 餐厅吃饭英文对话1 Captain:May I take your order,sir? C:Yes,I want to have this smoked salmon.Is it good? Cap:Yes,very good,sir.It is Japanese origin,and it comes from Hokkaido,north area of Japan. C:Oh,yes?Hokkaido,I know.The Winter Olympic Games were held there several years ago. Cap:Yes,that's right,sir.Have you been there,sir? C:No,I've never been there.But I know it by newspapers that the Olympic Games were held at Sapporo. Cap:I see. Cap:Anything else,sir? C:No,nothing else.But I'd like to have a Scotch on the rocks.That's all tonight. Cap:Certainly.Just a moment,please. C:Okay. Waiter:Scotch on the rocks,sir. C:Thank you. W:Smoked salmon,sir. C:Oh,it looks nice.Thank you. C:Captain.This smoked salmon is very good.Excellent.May I have some more capers? Cap:Thank you,sir.Right now,sir. Cap:Take your time,please. C:Thank you.But now it's eight ten.What time is it by your watch?

关于去餐厅吃饭的英语对话

关于去餐厅吃饭的英语对话 高中英语对话课旨在培养学生语言交际能力,是整个高中英语教学中一个必不可少的重要组成部分。小编精心收集了关于去餐厅吃饭的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习! 关于去餐厅吃饭的英语对话1 Waitress: Hi, welcome to our restaurant. Customer: Thank you very much. Waitress: How many people are there? Customer: Just the one. Waitress: Just one person, ok. Smoking or non-smoking? Customer: Non-smoking please. Waitress: Come along and have a seat right here. Customer: Thanks. Waitress: Here are your menus and a glass of water. Waitress: Can I get you something to drink? Customer: Mmm I was wondering about this wine actually. What's your house wine? Waitress: Our house wine is this red wine right here and it's 10 dollars. Customer: Oh, I think I'll have a glass of that actually. Waitress: Just a glass? Customer: How much is it for a bottle? Waitress: 10 dollars. Customer: Oh sorry. Yeah I'll have a bottle then, thanks. Waitress: Can I take your order for an appetiser? Customer: Mmm I quite like the look of several of these. Now the melon, does that come with anything else? Waitress: The melon? It just comes with some garnish But it's pretty much just plain melon with garnish and some whipped

餐厅点餐英语情景对话带翻译

餐厅点餐英语情景对话带翻译 推荐文章 关于结账和点餐的英语口语热度:关于吃饭点餐的英语对话热度:关于餐厅点餐的英语口情景对话热度:有关于餐厅点餐的英语情景对话热度:英语点餐的情景对话热度: 出国旅游,处处都需要用到英语,其实当你还没迈进外国境内的时候就已经需要了,今天店铺在这里为大家分享一些餐厅点餐英语情景对话,欢迎大家阅读! 餐厅点餐英语情景对话1 Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good. 如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。 Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf? 云波:大山,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的? Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail. 大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。 Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan? 如梅:听起来很好吃。我想来一盘。大山,你呢? Dashan: I can't decide. 大山:我定不下来。 Server: Are you ready to order? 服务员:可以点菜了吗? Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf. 如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。 Yunbo: I'd like the same. 云波:我也要一份。 Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak. 大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。

餐厅点餐英语情景对话带翻译

餐厅点餐英语情景对话带翻译 出国旅游,处处都需要用到英语,其实当你还没迈进外国境内的时候就已经需要了,今天店铺在这里为大家分享一些餐厅点餐英语情景对话,欢迎大家阅读! 餐厅点餐英语情景对话1 Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good. 如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。 Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf? 云波:大山,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的? Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail. 大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。 Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan? 如梅:听起来很好吃。我想来一盘。大山,你呢? Dashan: I can't decide. 大山:我定不下来。 Server: Are you ready to order? 服务员:可以点菜了吗? Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf. 如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。 Yunbo: I'd like the same. 云波:我也要一份。 Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak. 大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。 Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done? 服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的? Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please. 三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。

餐厅英语口语对话三篇

餐厅英语口语对话三篇 餐厅是人们日常聚会的常见地点,关于餐厅的对话是每个人应该能熟悉了解的。这儿有几篇关于餐厅的英语口语,希望对大家有所帮助。还可以关注应届毕业生网,获取更多相关的资讯。 餐厅英语口语对话一 A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter? 啊,我快饿死啦我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生? B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine. 那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。 A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard. 我听说这两种都很辣。 B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some. 对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。 A: They might be too hot for me. 对我来说可能太辣了点。 B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiang su cuisine. Most southerners like them. 再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。 A: What about any special Beijing dishes? 有什么特别的北京风味菜吗? B: There’s the Beijing roast duck. 有北京烤鸭啊。 A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it? 啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢? B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant. 大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。

关于餐厅常用英语对话

关于餐厅常用英语对话 推荐文章 关于最喜欢的运动英语对话热度:关于英语对话短文阅读热度:关于圣诞节的英语对话阅读热度:有关于英语对话带翻译精选热度:关于春节的英语对话作文热度: 目前,随着社会经济的快速发展,英语成为了主要的国际通用语言之一,这必然引起人们对英语学习的兴趣日益增强。小编精心收集了关于餐厅常用英语对话,供大家欣赏学习! 关于餐厅常用英语对话1 Waiter: Can I take your order now,madam?您现在可以点菜了吗,太太? May:Yes. What would you recommend?是的。你推荐什么? Waiter: I am happy to recommend the fish.我很乐意向您推荐鱼。 May:It tastes delicious and it's today's special.它的味道很鲜美,而且是今天的特色菜。 Waiter: Our chef is from the coast and loves seafood.我们的主厨是从海边请来的,喜欢海鲜。 May:Today's special is actually his favorite dish.今天的特色菜是他最喜欢的。 Waiter: So I'm sure it is absolutely fabulous.所以我肯定它会非常好吃。 May:It does sound wonderful. Maybe I'll try it.听起来确实不错。或许我会尝尝。 Waiter: Is there anything else? 还其他的吗? May:Maybe I could interest you in one of our fine appetizers.或许您可以尝尝我们的开胃小吃。 Waiter: Such as the escargot.比如说蜗牛。 May:Not today,thanks. But I'd like to know if you have any

餐厅服务员与顾客的英语对话

餐厅服务员与顾客的英语对话 餐厅里面,服务员与顾客之间会进行怎样的英语对话?下面是店铺给大家整理了餐厅服务员与顾客的英语情景对话,供大家参阅! 餐厅服务员与顾客的英语对话1 waiter:may i help you? guest:yes,i would like some food,one garden salad and one beef steak is ok. waiter:yes,which kind of salad dressing do you like? guest:French dressing.steak with black pepper sauce,medium well. waiter:wait a moment please. 餐厅服务员与顾客的英语对话2 A:Hello, how can I help you? B:Yes, I would like some hot meals. What do you offer? A:We have rice with varies dishes and different kinds of noodles. B:Sounds nice. What kinds of noodles do you sell? A:We have chicken noodle, pork noodle and beef noodle. B:Which is the most popular one in your restaurant? A:I think it is the chicken noodle. B:OK. How much is it? A:xxx dollars/yuan (这句取决你要定多少钱了) B:I will have it. Here is the money. 餐厅服务员与顾客的英语对话3 客人:Hey, waiter! Could I have the bill, please? 嘿,服务员,请把账单给我好吗? 服务生:Of course! Here you are! 好的,给。 客人:Thanks.

在餐厅吃饭的英语对话精选

在餐厅吃饭的英语对话精选 情景对话重在“情景”,而情景又主要包括人物身份、人物关系、场景、时间、地点、因果关系等。店铺整理了在餐厅吃饭的英语对话,欢迎阅读! 在餐厅吃饭的英语对话篇一 A: I believe you ordered the Grand Slam breakfast. B: Oh, good! You know, I am looking at my plate and I ordered scrambled eggs, not fried. A: Oh, I just noticed that I accidentally brought you your friend's breakfast. B: I can just trade with him, thank you. A: And pancakes for you, sir. B: I am sorry, but I think I ordered waffles. A: I am sorry that I misheard you. B: Just please take my pancakes to trade for waffles. While I am waiting, I will eat my bacon and eggs. A: I will get straight back to you with your waffles. B: I would appreciate that. 在餐厅吃饭的英语对话篇二 A: My name is Mary, and I will be your waitress tonight. B: Thank you, Mary. We have been looking forward to trying out this restaurant. A: Before your main course, would you like to order an appetizer? B: Sure, that sounds great. Where are your appetizers listed? A: There is a special appetizer menu right here in the center of the table. B: The chicken and cheese quesadilla looks good. Is that pretty good?

餐厅点餐英语对话80句

餐厅点餐英语对话80句 在餐厅点餐时,你必备的80句英语对话常用句式。下面是店铺给大家整理的80句餐厅点餐英语对话,供大家参阅! 80句餐厅点餐英语对话1 Did you enjoy your meal?你吃的满意吗? May I take this way?我可以撤掉这个吗? May I make out the bill for you now?现在可以为您结帐吗? Here is the dish you ordered,and you another sweet and sour pork is coming soon. 这是您点的菜,您点的另一道餐咕噜牛肉马上就会送上来。 I’m afraid there is a mistake,I ordered a sweet and sour garoupa. 恐怕您搞错了,我点的是咕噜羊肉。 I will check,I am afraid there is no mistake,this is the dish you ordered. 我来查一查,恐怕我们没有搞错,这道菜是您点的。 I don’t think I want it. May I change it?我不要这道菜了,可以换吗? Is my order coming pretty soon?I’ve been waiting for a long time. 我点的菜是不是马上就会上来?我已经等了很久了。 Oh,that takes quite a while to prepare. 哦,这道菜需要一段时间才能做好。 I have appointment at noon. Could you tell the cooks to hurry?我中午有一个约会,你能告诉厨师稍快点好吗? 80句餐厅点餐英语对话2 Do I need a reservation? 我需要预约位子吗? Nine o'clock should be OK. 9点应该没问题。 I'd like to reserve a table for three. 我想要预约3个人的位子。

餐厅吃饭的英语会话

餐厅吃饭的英语会话 到餐厅用餐时,一般我们和服务员的对话会比较多,因为要点餐是必备的嘛。下面是店铺给大家整理的餐厅吃饭的英语会话,供大家参阅! 餐厅吃饭的英语会话篇1 Waiter: Are you ready to order now? Guest: Yes. Waiter: What would you like for your main dish? Guest: One garden salad and one beef steak is ok. Waiter: Ok, then which kind of salad dressing do you like? Guest: French dressing. Waiter: And how would you like your steak done? Guest: Steak with black pepper sauce, medium well. Waiter: Wait a moment please. Waiter: Ok, and anything else, sir? Guest: May I have a glass of red wine, please? Waiter: Of course. Guest: And that’s all, thank you. 餐厅吃饭的英语会话篇2 -Good evening, sir. A table for two? -Yes, by the window, please. -This way, please. -Thank you. -Good evening, please take your seats, gentlemen. Here are the menus. Would you like to order an aperitif? -I'll have a Campari and soda. What about you? -A medium dry sherry, please. -Thank you. Here we are. One medium dry sherry and a Campari and soda. Are you ready to order now, gentlemen?

饭店英语口语简短对话【四篇】

饭店英语口语简短对话【四篇】 【篇一】饭店英语口语简短对话 What can I do for you, sir?先生,您要来点什么? What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么? Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。 I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 Any cereal, sir?要来点谷类食品吗,先生? Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.好的,来一份麦片粥。 And eggs?还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗? Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。 How do you want your eggs?您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做? Fried, please.煎的。 Anything more, sir?还要什么别的东西吗,先生? No, that’s enough. Thank you.不要了,充足了。谢谢。 【篇二】饭店英语口语简短对话 W: Goodmorning, sir. Welcome to our restaurant. Have you made a reservation with us? 早上好,先生,欢迎光临本店。请问有没有预定? G:No,I haven’t reserved in advance. 没有,我们事先没有预定。 W: Sohow many guests are there in your party? 那么请问几位? G: Weneed a table for four.

餐厅吃饭的英语对话

餐厅吃饭的英语对话 上班就像在餐厅吃饭:入职=进餐厅;摸索期=下菜单;奋斗=等上菜;难题=菜晚上;加薪=菜来了;减薪=菜卖完了!愿你工作开心,吃得满意!下面是店铺给大家整理的餐厅吃饭的英语对话,供大家参阅! 餐厅吃饭的英语对话篇1 A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么? B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么? A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。 B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生? B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。 A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗? B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。 A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做? B: Fried, please. 煎的。 A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生? B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

不要了,足够了。谢谢。 餐厅吃饭的英语对话篇2 A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。 B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来。 A: Can we see the menu, please? 能让我们看一看菜单吗? B: Here you are. 给您。 A: What’s good today? 今天有什么好吃的? B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推荐香酥鸭。 A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips. 我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。 B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品吗? C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee. 不,谢谢。咖啡就行了。 (After a few minutes.) 过了一会儿。 A: I can have the check, please. 结帐。 C: George. Let’s split this. 乔治,我们各自付帐吧。 A: No, it’s my treat tonight. 不,今天我请客。 B: Cash or charge, sir?

在餐厅常见的英语口语对话

在餐厅常见的英语口语对话 在餐厅常见的英语口语对话 W:Hi,I'mGeorge.I'llbeyourwaiterthisevening.Areyoureadyto orderordoyouneedafewmoreminutes? 服务生:嗨,我是乔治,今晚我将为您服务。您现在准备点菜还是稍待一会呢? P:I'mreadynow.I'dliketheroastchickenandasideorderofcorn. 顾客:我现在点菜,我要烤鸡和玉米副餐。 W:Andwouldyoulikeanappetizerbeforeyourmeal?Thesoupofthed ayisourdelicioustomatosoup. 服务生:在正餐之前您要来个开胃菜吗?今天的汤是我们最美味可口的蕃茄汤。 P:I'llpassonthesoup,butI'dlikeagardensalad. 顾客:我不要汤,不过我要田园沙拉。 W:CanIgetyouanythingtodrink? 服务生:您要什么饮料吗? P:Yes,I'dlikeaglassoficedtea. 顾客:好啊,我要一杯冰红茶。 W:Okay.I'llbebackinaminutewithyourdrinkandsalad. 服务生:好的,我很快会把您的饮料和沙拉送来。 P:Thankyou.(tobecontinued)

顾客:谢谢。 Thepatronfinisheshermeal.Thewaitercomestotakeher plates. (顾客用完餐,服务生过来收盘子。) W:CanIgetyouanydessert? 服务生:要我为您上甜点吗? P:Yes,I'dliketotrytheblueberrypie. 顾客:好啊,我想尝尝蓝莓派。 W:Excellentchoice.(Hebringsherthepie.Aftershefinishes,th ewaitercomesback.)Wouldyoulikeanythingelse? 服务生:那是绝佳的.选择。(他拿来她的派。她吃完后,服务生便回来。)您还想尝些别的东西吗? P:No,I'mstuffed.I'mreadyforthecheck. 顾客:不要,我很饱了,我要买单。 W:Hereyouare.Thankyouandhaveaniceevening. 服务生:这是您的账单。谢谢您,祝您有个愉快的夜晚。 P:Thankyou. 顾客:谢谢。

相关文档
最新文档