哈利波特与魔法石中英文台词

哈利波特与魔法石中英文台词
哈利波特与魔法石中英文台词

哈利波特与魔法石

I should’ve known that you would be here. 我早该想到会在这里遇到你Professor McGonagall. 麦格教授

Good evening. Professor Dumbledore. 晚上好,邓布利多教授

Are the rumors true, Albus? 传闻是真的吗?阿不思?

I’m afraid so, professor. 我想是真的,教授

The good 有个好消息

And the bad 也有坏消息

And the boy? 那个孩子呢?

Hagrid is bringing him. 海格会把他带到这儿来

Is it wise 你觉得这么做明智吗?

To trust Hagrid with something so important? 把这种大事交给海格去办?Professor. I would trust Hagrid with my life. 教授,我可以把自己的命交到海格手中Professor Dumbledore, sir. 邓布利多教授

Professor McGonagall 麦格教授

No problems, I trust, Hagrid? 没遇到什么麻烦吧,海格?

No, sir. 没有,先生

Little tyke fell asleep as we were flying over Bristol. 小家伙一飞到布里斯托尔就睡了

TRY not to wake him. 小心别吵醒他

There you go. 你看

Do you really think it’s safe, leaving him with these people? 你觉得把他交给这些人好吗?

They’re the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. 真是一群无可救药的麻瓜

They really are…他们真的是…

The only family he has. 他在世上唯一的亲人

He’ll be famous. 这孩子将来会非常有名

Every child in our world. 我们世界中的每个孩子

Will know his name. 都会知道他的名字

Exactly. 完全正确

He’s far better off growing up away from all of that. 最好是让他成长时远离这一切Until he’s ready. 等他能够接受的时候再告诉他

There, there, Hagrid. 好了,好了,海格

It’s not really goodbye, after all. 又不是再也见不到面

Good luck…祝你好运

…H arry Potter. 哈利·波特

Up. Get up! 起床!快起床!

Now! 快点!

Wake up, cousin! We’re going to the zoo! 快醒来,表弟!要去动物园啰!

Here he comes, the birthday boy. 我们的小寿星来了

Happy birthday, son. 生日快乐,儿子

Cook breakfast. And try not to burn anything. 快去煮早餐,不准烧焦东西

Yes. Aunt Petunia. 是,佩妮姨妈

I want everything to be perfect…我希望今天一切顺心

…for my Dudley’s special day! 这可是我们达力的大日子

Hurry up! 快点!

Bring my coffee, boy. 给我咖啡,小子

Yes. Uncle Vernon. 是,弗农姨父

Aren’t they wonderful, darling? 是不是很棒呀,亲爱的?

How many are there? 一共有几个?

36. counted them myself. 三十六个,我自己数的

36?! But last year I had 37! 三十六个?但去年有三十七个

But some are bigger than last year’s. 但有些礼物比去年的大一点呀

I don’t care! 我管它有多大

This is what we’re going to do. 好,好,待会儿我们一出去

We’re going to buy you two new presents. How’s that, pumpkin? 就再去帮你买两个新礼物,好不好呀,小乖乖?

It should be a lovely day at the zoo. 要去动物园了

I’m really looking forward to it. 一定可以玩得很开心,真期待

I’m warning you now, boy. 我警告你,小子

Any funny business, and at all…要是有任何怪事发生,只要有一点点的怪事…and you won’t have any meals for a week. 你就一个礼拜不准吃饭

Get in. 上车

Make it move. 叫它动嘛

Move! 动呀!

-Move! – He’s asleep! –快动呀!- 它睡着了

He’s boring. 真没劲!

Sorry about him. He doesn’t understand what it’s like. 对不起,他不了解你的感受,像这样

Lying there day after day…一天又一天地躺在这儿

…watching people press their ugly faces in on you. 看人们硬把丑脸贴到你面前Can you hear me? 你听得懂我的话?

It’s just. 只是…

I’ve never talked to a snake before. 我以前从没跟蛇讲过话

Do you? 你…

I means. Do you talk to people often? 我是说,你常跟人说话吗?

You’re from Burma, aren’t you? 你是从缅甸来的,对吧?

Was it nice there? Do you miss your family? 那儿是不是很美?你想家吗?

I see. 我懂了

That’s me as well. I never knew my parents either. 我也一样,我没见过我的父母Moving. Mummy, Dad. 动了!妈妈!爸爸!

You won’t believe what this snake is doing! 你绝对想不到这只蛇在干嘛Thanks. 谢谢

Anytime. 别客气

Snake! 蛇!

Mum! Mummy! Help me! 妈妈,妈咪,救救我,救命呀

My darling boy! How did you get in there? 宝贝儿子,你是怎么进去的?

Who did this? How did you get in there? 我的天哪,你是怎么进去的?

Is there a snake? 那是一条蛇吗?

It’s all right, sweetheart. 没事的,小甜心

We’ll get you out of these cold clothes. 我们会帮你把这湿冷的衣服脱掉

What happened? 这是怎么回事?

I swear. I don’t know! 我发誓我真的不知道

The glass was there and then it was gone, 玻璃忽然消失

Like magic. 就像魔法一样

There’s no such thing as magic. 世上根本就没有魔法

Marge is ill. Ate a funny whelk. 玛姬病了,吃了个怪油螺

Dad, look! Harry’s got a letter! 爸爸,你看!哈利有一封信

Give back. It’s mine! 还我,那是我的

Yours? Who’d be writing to you? 你的?谁会写信给你啊?

No more mail through this letterbox. 这样就不能再往信箱里投信了

Have a lovely day at the office, dear. 祝你上班愉快,亲爱的

Go on. 快滚

Fine day. Sunday. 星期天真是个好日子

In my opinion, best day of the week. 我认为是一星期中最棒的一天

Why is that, Dudley? 这是什么原因,达力?

Because there’s no post on Sundays? 因为星期天不送信?

Right you are, Harry! 答对了,哈利

No post on Sunday. 星期天不送信

No blasted letters today! No, sir. 今天没有讨厌的信!没有!

Not one single bloody letter. Not one! 没有一封该死的信,完全没有

No, sir, not one blasted, miserable…没有,没有一封讨厌,可恶…

Oh, no! 喔,不!

Make it stop, please! 叫它停下来,拜托,妈咪!

Make it stop, please! 拜托,妈咪,叫它们停下来

Stop! Stop it! 停!快停!

Mummy, what’s happening? 妈妈,告诉我,这是怎么一回事?

What’s this? 这是什么?

Give me that! 把它给我

Give me that letter! 把信给我

Get off! 放手!

They’re my letters! Let go of me! 这是我的信,放开我!

That’s it! We’re going away! 够了,我们走吧

Far away, where they can’t find us! 走得远远的,让他们找不到

Daddy’s gone mad, hasn’t he? 爸爸发疯了,是不是?

Make a wish, Harry. 许个愿吧,哈利

Who’s there? 什么人?

Sorry about that. 抱歉,不好意思

I demand that you leave at once. 我要你立刻离开,先生

You are breaking and entering. 你这是非法侵入民宅

Dry up, Dursley, you great prune. 少罗嗦,德思礼,你这大笨蛋

I haven’t seen you 上回我看到你的时候

Since you was a baby, Harry. But…你还是个婴儿,哈利,可是…

You’re a bit more along than I expected. 你块头比我想的大多了

Particularly in the middle. 而且肚子还这么凸

I’m not Harry. 我又不是哈利

I am. 我才是

Well, of course you are. 恩,这才符合嘛

Got something for you. 我这儿有个东西要送你

Afraid I sat on it. 好像不小心被我压到了

But I imagine it’ll taste fine just the same. 不过味道是不会变的

Baked it myself, words and all. 全都是我自己烤自己做的唷

Thank you. 谢谢你

It’s not every day your young man turns 11, is it? 一年里就只有这么一次,你现在满十一岁啰

Excuse me, but…对不起,可是…

Who are you? 你到底是谁呀?

Rubeus Hagrid. 鲁伯·海格担任…

Keeper of keys and Grounds at Hogwarts. 霍格沃茨的钥匙管理员与猎场看守人

Of course, you know about Hogwarts. 你总该知道霍格沃茨吧?

Sorry, no. 抱歉,不知道

No? Blot me, Harry. 不知道?我的天哪,哈利

Didn’t you ever wonder where your mum and dad learned it all? 没想过你爸妈是怎么学会的?

Learned what? 学会什么?

You’re a wizard, Harry. 你是一个巫师,哈利

I’m a what? 我是一个什么?

A wizard. 一个巫师

A good one, I’d wager, once you’re trained up. 只要再受点训练,你一定会变成非常厉害的巫师

No, you’ve made a mistake.不,我想你弄错了

I mean…我是说…

…I can’t be a wizard. 我不可能是巫师啊

I mean, I’m just…我是说,我只是…

Harry. Just Harry. 哈利,我只是哈利

Well. Just Harry. 好吧,哈利

Did you ever make anything happen? 你从来没发生过任何怪事吗?

Anything you couldn’t explain, when you were angry or scared? 在你生气害怕的时候,没出现什么搞不懂的怪事吗?

Dear Mr. Potter. 亲爱的波特先生

We are pleased to inform you…我们很荣幸能在此通知你

…that you have accepted at Hogwarts School of witchcraft and Wizardry. 你已获准进入霍格沃茨魔法学校就读

He will not be going! I told you. 我告诉你,我不准他去

We swore we’d put a stop to all this rubbish. 我们发誓要禁止这类的荒唐怪事

You knew? 你早就知道了?

You knew all along and you never told me? 你们知道却不告诉我?

Of course we knew. 当然知道

How could you not be? 想也知道你会是什么德行

My perfect sister being who she was. 看看我那完美的好妹妹

My mother and father were so proud the day she got her letter. 她收到信时,爸妈简直乐歪了

We have a witch in the family. Isn’t it wonderful? 家里出了个女巫好棒啊

I was the only one to see her for what she was. 就只有我能看清她的真面目

A freak! 她是一个怪胎

Then she met that Potter, and then she had you…然后她嫁给那个波特,生了你…and I knew you would be the same. 我就知道你会和他们…

Just as strange, just as abnormal. 一样奇怪,一样不正常

And then she got herself blown up. 然后呢,她就让自己给炸死了

And we got landed with you 所以我们就只好收留你

Blown up? You told me my parents died in a car crash. 炸死?你说他们是出车祸死的

A car crash? 车祸?

A car crash killed Lily and James Potter? 车祸哪伤得了莉莉和詹姆·波特?

We had to say something. 我们总得说个理由

It’s an outrage! A scandal! 这是一种侮辱,一种毁谤

He’ll not be going. 他不能去

A great Muggle like you is going to stop him? 你以为像你这种超级大麻瓜阻止得了他吗?

Muggle? 麻瓜?

Non-magic folk. 就是不会魔法的家伙

This boy’s had his name down since he were born. 他一出生就列入学生名册了He’s going to the finest school of witchcraft and wizardry. 他是去世上最棒的魔法学校

He’ll under the finest headmaster Hogwarts has seen. 而且还有有史以来最棒的校长Albus Dumbledore. 阿不思·邓布利多

I will not pay to have a crackpot old fool teach him magic tricks. 休想要我花一分钱,让个疯老头子来教他变戏法

Never…不准…

Insult Albus Dumbledore in front of me. 在我面前侮辱邓布利多

I’d appreciate it if you didn’t tell anyone at Hogwarts about that. 你可千万别告诉霍格沃茨的人,我会感激你的

I’m not allowed to do magic. 照规定我是不能使用魔法的

Okay. 好

We’re a bit behind schedule. Best be off. 进度有点落后了,我们该走啰

Unless you’d rather stay, of course. 难不成你还想待在这儿

All students must be equipped with…所有学生都必须准备…

…one standard size 2 pewter cauldron…一个标准尺寸的2号蜡制大锅

…and may bring. If they desire, 可自由携带…

Either an owl, a cat or a toad. 一只猫头鹰,猫,或是蟾蜍

Can we find all this in London? 在伦敦能把东西都买到吗?

If you know where to go. 只要你知道门径就可以

Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume? 啊,海格,要不要来一杯?

No, thanks, Tom. 不,谢了,汤姆

I’m on official Hogwarts business. 我正在替霍格沃茨办事呢

Just helping young Harry buy his school supplies. 带小哈利去买学校要用的东西Bless my soul. 上帝保佑

It’s Harry Potter! 他就是哈利·波特!

Welcome back, Mr. Potter. 欢迎回来,波特先生

Welcome back. 欢迎回来

Doris Crockford. Mr. Potter. 我是科多利,波特先生

I can’t believe I’m meeting you at last. 真不敢相信,总算见到您了

Harry Potter. 哈利·波特

Can’t tell you how pleased I am to meet you. 见到你真说不出有多高兴

Hello, professor. I didn’t see you. 哈啰,教授,刚才没看到你

Harry, this’s Professor Quirrell 哈利,这位是奇洛教授

Will be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. 霍格沃茨的黑魔法防御术老师Oh, nice to meet you. 喔,真高兴见到你

Fearfully fascinating subject. 这门课迷人得很

Not that you need it, eh, Potter? 但你已经不用学了,波特?

Yes, well, must be going now. Lots to buy. 现在得上路了,好多东西要买Goodbye. 再见

See, Harry? You’re famous. 瞧,哈利,你多有名啊!

But why am I famous, Hagrid? 但我为什么会出名呢,海格?

All those people, how is it they know who I am. 那些人为什么全都认识我?

I’m not sure I’m the right person to tell you that, Harry. 我不知道这是由我来告诉你究竟合不合适,哈利

Welcome, Harry, to Diagon Alley. 欢迎来到对角巷,哈利

Here, you get your quills and ink. 这儿可以买到羽毛笔和墨水

Over there, all your bits and bobs for doing wizardry. 那边是卖各式各样的魔法玩意儿

It’s a world-class racing broom. 世界级的比赛用的飞天扫帚

Look at it! The new Nimbus 2000! 哇,快看!最新型的光轮2000型

It’s the fastest model yet. 目前最快的型号

But how an I to pay for all this? 但是,我哪买的起这些东西?

I haven’t any money. 我连一分钱也没有

There’s your money, Harry. 你的钱在那里,哈利

Gringotts, the wizard bank. 古灵阁,巫师银行

Ain’t no safer place, not one. 那可算是世上最安全的地方

Except perhaps Hogwarts. 除了霍格沃茨以外

Hagrid, 海格…

What exactly are these things? 那是什么怪物呀?

They’re goblins, Harry. 那就是妖精,哈利

Clever as they come, but not the most friendly of beasts. 妖精聪明得很,但不太友善Best stay close. 最好是紧跟在我身边

Mr. Harry Potter wisher to make a withdrawal. 哈利·波特先生想要提钱

And does Mr. Harry Potter have his key? 哈利·波特先生有带钥匙吗?

Wait a minute. Got it here somewhere. 等等,就在身上

Ha! There’s the little devil. 小鬼难缠

And there’s something else as well. 还有另一件事

Professor Dumbledore gave me this. 这是邓布利多教授交给我的

It’s about You-know-What in vault you-know-which. 就是那个金库里的那个东西Very well. 好的

Vault 687. 687号地下金库

Lamp, please. 请把灯给我

Key, please. 钥匙

Did you think your parents would leave you with nothing? 你以为你父母什么也没留给你?

Vault 713. 713号地下金库

What’s in there, Hagrid? 里面放了什么东西,海格?

Can’t tell you, Harry. 这我可不能告诉你,哈利

Hogwarts business. Very secret. 那是霍格沃茨的最高机密

Stand back. 退后

Best not to mention this to anyone. 最好别跟任何人提起这回事

I still need…我还需要…

A wand. 一根魔杖

A wand? You want Ollivanders. 魔杖?好,去奥利凡德吧

There ain’t no place better. 那是最棒的地方

Run along there and wait. 你先自己进去看看好吗?

I got one more thing to do. Won’t be long. 我还有件事要办,去去就来

Hello? 你好?

Hello? 你好?

I wondered when I’d be seeing you. 我才在想什么时候会见到你

Mr. Potter. 波特先生

It seems only yesterday…那好像是昨天才发生的事

…that your mother and father were in here buying their first wands. 你父母上这儿来买第一根魔杖

Here we are. 我们试试这个

Give it a wave. 挥挥看吧

Apparently not. 显然不行

Perhaps…也许…

…this. 这个可以

No, no, definitely not. 不行,不行,绝对不行

No matter. 没关系

I wonder…我想应该是它

Curious. 真稀奇

Very curious. 真的是非常稀奇

Sorry, but what’s curious? 打扰一下,你为什么觉得稀奇?

I remember every wand I’ve ever sold. 我记得我卖出的每一根魔杖

Mr. Potter. 波特先生

It so happens that…凑巧的是…

The phoenix whose tail feather resides in your wand. 那只凤凰的一根尾羽给了这魔杖

Gave another feather…另外还有一根尾羽给了…

Just one other. 另外一根魔杖

It is curious 而稀奇的是…

That you should be destined for this wand…你注定就要使用这根魔杖

…when its brother gave you 因为另一根魔杖的主人给你…

That scar. 留下了那道疤痕

And who owned that wand? 那根魔杖的主人是谁?

We do not speak his name. 他的名字我们不能说

The wand chooses the wizard, Mr. Potter. 是魔杖选择巫师,波特先生

It’s not always clear why. 原因向来无法理解

But I think it is clear…但我想这次很清楚…

…that we can expect great things from you. 你将来会有了不起的成就

After all. 不管怎么说

He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named…那个不能说出名字的人

…did great things. 做了些很了不起的事

Terrible…yes. 虽然可怕…

But great. 但还是很了不起

Harry! Harry! 哈利,哈利

Happy birthday. 生日快乐

You all right, Harry? You seem very quiet. 你没事吧?怎么都不吭声呢?

He killed my parents, didn’t he? 是他杀了我的父母,对不对?

The one who gave me this. 就是那个害我留下这道疤的人

You know, Hagrid. 你知道的,海格

I know you do. 你一定知道

First, and understand this, Harry. 你得先了解一件事,哈利

Because it’s very important 因为这非常重要

Not all wizards are good. 巫师并不一定都是好人

Some of them go bad. 有些巫师会变坏

A few years ago…几年前

…there was a wizard who went as bad as you can go. 有个巫师简直坏到骨子里去了His name was V…他的名字叫伏…

His name was V…他的名字叫伏…

Maybe if you wrote it down? 还是你用写的好了?

No, I can’t spell it. All right. 不行,这字我不会拼,好吧…

V oldemort. 伏地魔

V oldemort? 伏地魔?

It was dark times, Harry. 那真是一段可怕的日子,哈利

V oldemort started to gather some followers. 伏地魔那时聚集了一批爪牙

Brought them over to the Dark Side. 说服他人投靠黑暗势力

Anyone that stood up to him ended up dead. 反抗他的人全都被杀光

Your parents fought against him. 你父母虽然勇敢跟他对抗

But nobody lived once he decide to kill them. 但只要是他决定要杀的人,没一个能逃过他的毒手

Nobody, not one. 没有,一个也没有

Except you. 只有你例外

Me? V oldemort tried to kill me? 我?伏地魔想杀我?

Yes. That ain’t no ordinary cut on your forehead, Harry. 没错,你额头上的疤痕不寻常,哈利

A mark like that only comes from being touched by a curse. 只有诅咒才会留下那样的疤痕

An evil curse. 而且是个邪恶的诅咒

What happened to V…? To You-know-Who? 那佛…那个人后来怎么样?

Well, some say he died. 这个嘛,有人说他死了

Codswallop, in my opinion. 但依我看是胡说八道

Nope, I reckon he’s out there still…不,我想他还躲在某个地方

…too tired to carry on. 虚弱得无法采取行动

But one thing’s certain. 但有件事倒是可以确定

Something about you stumped him that night. 你那晚让他栽了个大跟斗

That’s why you’re famous. 所以你才会这么有名

That’s why everybody knows your name. 大家才会全都认识你

You’re the boy who lived. 你可是大难不死的男孩

What are you looking at? 你们在看什么?

Blimey, is that the time? 哎呀,现在几点啦?

Sorry Harry. I’m gonna have to leave you. 对不起,哈利,我得走了

Dumbledore will be wanting his…邓布利多等着要拿他的…

Well, he’ll be wanting to see me. 好了,他等着要见我

Your train leaves in 10 minutes. 你的火车再十分钟就要开了

Here’s your ticket. 这是你的车票

Stick to your ticket, that’s very important. 把车票收好,这很重要

Platform 93/4? 九又四分之三站台?

But, Hagrid. There must be a mistake. 但是,海格,这一定弄错了

This says platform 93/4. 上面写九又四分之三站台

There’s no such thing, is there? 哪有这种站台呀?

Keep off the doors. 别挡在门口

Sorry. 抱歉

Excuse me. Excuse me. 打扰一下!打扰一下!

On your left, Madam. 从左边通道穿过去,夫人

Excuse me, sir. 打扰一下,先生

Can you tell me where I might find platform 93/4. 九又四分之三站台在哪儿?Platform 93/4? 九又四分之三站台?

Think you’re being funny, do you? 你故意装傻整我开心吗?

It’s the same every year, packed with Muggles. Come on. 每年都一样,挤满了麻瓜,走吧

Muggles? 麻瓜?

Platform 93/4. this way. 九又四分之三站台,在这边

All right, Percy, you first. 好,珀西,你先走

Fred, you next. 弗雷德,你下一个

He’s not Fred, I am. 他不是弗雷德,我才是

You call yourself our mother? 你还好意思自称母亲嘛

I’m sorry, George. 对不起,乔治

I’m only joking. I am Fred. 开玩笑的啦,我是弗雷德

Excuse me. 打扰一下

Could you tell me 能…不能请你告诉我…

How to? 要怎样…

How to get onto the platform? 怎样去站台吗?

Not to worry, dear. 放心,没问题的,亲爱的

It’s Ron’s first time to Hogwarts as well. 罗恩也是第一次去霍格沃茨

All you do is 现在你只要…

Walk straight at the wall between platforms 9 and 10. 往第九和第十站台中间的那道墙直接走过去就行了

Best to run if you’re nervous. 要是紧张的话,最好用小跑步

Good luck. 祝你好运

Excuse me. 打扰一下

Do you mind? Everywhere else is full. 我可以坐吗?其他车厢都满了

Not at all. 坐啊

I’m Ron, by the way. 对了,我叫罗恩

Ron Weasley. 罗恩·韦斯莱

I’m Harry. Harry Potter. 我叫哈利,哈利·波特

So… so it’s true! 所以…所以那是真的啰

I mean, do you really have the? 我是说,你真的有…

The what? 有什么?

The scar? 那道疤?

Oh. Yeah. 喔,对啊

Wicked! 真炫!

Anything off the trolley, dears? 要不要买点儿东西吃呀?

No, thanks. I’m all set. 不,谢了,我自己有带吃的

We’ll take the lot. 我全部都要了!

Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans? 比比多味豆?

They mean every flavor. 这表示所有口味都有

There’s chocolate and peppermint and also…有巧克力和薄荷口味,也有……spinach, liver and tripe. 菠菜,肝脏,还有牛肚

George sweared he got a booger-flavored one once. 乔治有次还吃到鼻涕口味

Are they real frogs? 这该不会是真的青蛙吧

It’s a spell. 只是施了个符咒而已

Beside the cards you want. 而且这还可以让你搜集卡片

Each pack’s got a famous witch or wizard. 每包附一张名巫师或女巫卡片

I’ve got about 500 myself. 我已经手机大约五百张了

Watch it! 小心

That’s rotten luck. 运气真背

They’ve only got one good jump in them. 它们只有一开始那下跳得最好

I’ve got Dumbledore! 我拿到一张邓布利多

I got about six of him. 我已经有了足足有六张他的了

Hey, he’s gone! 嘿,他不见了

You can’t expect him to hang around all day, can you? 你总不能要他整天都待在那儿吧

This is Scabbers. By the way. 对了,这是斑斑

Pathetic, isn’t he? 他很可怜,对不对?

A little. 还好啦

Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow. 弗雷德教了我一个咒语,可以把它的毛变成黄色

Want to see? 要看吗?

Yeah. 好啊

Sun…阳…

Has anyone seen a toad? 有没有人看到一只蟾蜍?

A boy named Neville’s lost one. 纳威的蟾蜍不见了

No. 没有

Oh, are you doing magic? 喔,你在施魔法吗?

Let’s see, then. 让我们瞧一瞧吧

Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow 阳光,雏菊,甜奶油

Turn this stupid, fat rat yellow 将这只又胖又笨的老鼠变成黄色

Are you sure that’s a real spell? 你确定这是真的咒语吗?

Well, it’s not very good, is it? 显然不是很有用,对不对?

Of course. 当然啦

I’ve only tried a few simple ones myself…我也只试过几个简单的咒语

…but the y’ve all worked for me. 但每次都非常成功

For example, 比方说…

Oculus Reparo. 欧卡拉斯雷培洛

That’s better, isn’t it? 是不是清晰多了?

Holy cricket, you’re Harry Potter! 我的天哪,你是哈利·波特!

I’m Hermione Granger. 我叫赫敏·格兰杰

And you are? 那你是…?

I’m Ron Weasley. 我叫罗恩·韦斯莱

Pleasure. 幸会

You two better change into robes. 你们两个最好赶快换上长袍

I expect we’ll be arriving soon. 我们大概快要到了

You’ve got dirt on your nose. Did you know? 你鼻子上黑黑的,知不知道?

Just there. 就在这

Right, then. First years. 好,一年级新生

This way, please! 请跟我来

Come on, first years, don’t be shy. 快呀,一年级新生,别害羞

Come on now, hurry up. 走呀,快点走呀

Hello, Harry. 哈啰,哈利

Hi, Hagrid. 嘿,海格

Right, then. This way to the boats. 好,走这儿上船

Come on now, follow me. 快,跟我来

Wicked. 真炫

Welcome to Hogwarts. 欢迎来到霍格沃茨

Shortly, you’ll pass through these doors 待会儿你们就要走进这扇门

And join your classmates. 和其他同学齐聚一堂

But before you take your seats, 但在你们到餐厅入席之前

You must be sorted into your houses. 必须先替你们分派学院

They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff…学院有格兰芬多,赫奇帕奇

…Ravenclaw and Slytherin. 拉文克劳,还有斯莱特林

While you’re here. 在你们就学期间

Your house will be like your family. 学院就像是你们的家一样

Your triumphs will earn you points. 你们表现出色会替学院加分

Any rule-breaking and you will lose points. 而违规则会使学院被扣分

At the end of the year, the house with the most points 学年结束时,积分最高的学院…

Wins the house cup. 将会获得学院杯冠军

Trevor! 特雷弗

Sorry. 对不起

The Sorting Ceremony will begin momentarily. 分院仪式马上就要开始了

It’s true then, 那是真的啰

What they’re saying on the train. 火车上的传闻果真没错

Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts. 哈利·波特到霍格沃茨来啰

Harry Potter? 哈利·波特

This is Crabbe and Goyle. And I’m Malfoy. 这是克拉克和高尔,我叫马福尔Draco Malfoy. 德雷克·马福尔

Think my name’s funny, do you?觉得我名字很好笑是不是?

I’ve no need to ask yours. 我不用问就知道你是谁

Red hair and a hand-me-down robe? 红头发,旧长袍

You must be a Weasley. 你想必是韦斯莱家的人

You’ll find out some wizarding families 你马上就会发现某些巫师家庭…

Are better than others. 比别人高级些

You don’t want to go making friends with wrong sort. 没人会想跟差劲家伙交朋友

I can help you there. 这方面我可以帮你

I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks. 我可以看得出是谁比较差劲些We’re ready for you now. Follow me.一切准备就绪,请跟我来吧

The ceiling isn’t real. It’s bewitched 他们对天花板施了魔法

To look like the night sky. 让它看起来像是夜晚的天空

I read about it in Hogwarts, A History. 我在“霍格沃茨,一段校史”这本书上读到过

Will you wait along here, please? 请在这儿等一下

Now, before we begin…听着,在我们开始之前

…professor Dumbledore would like to say a few words. 邓布利多教授要先说几句话I have a few start-of-term notices I wish to announce. 我想向大家宣布新学期一些必须注意事项

The first years, please note…一年级新生注意了

…that the Dark Forest is strictly forbidden to all students. 黑森林绝对禁止学生进入Also, our caretaker, Mr. Filch, 另外,管理员费奇先生…

Has asked me to remind you…要我提醒各位

…that the third-floor corridor is out of bounds…不可踏进三楼右手边走廊

…to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death. 除非你想求窍流血,痛苦惨死

Thank you. 谢谢大家

When I call your name,当我叫到你的名字

You will come forth. 你就走到前面来

I shall place the Sorting Hat on your head…我会把分类帽戴到你的头上

…and you will be sorted into your houses. 替你分派学院

Hermione Granger. 赫敏·格兰杰

Oh, no. 喔,不!

Okay, relax. 好,放轻松

Mental, that one, I’m telling you. 我告诉你,那家伙头脑有问题

Right. 很好

Then, right. 嗯,好!

Okay. 决定了

Gryffindor! 格兰芬多

Draco Malfoy. 德雷克·马福尔

Slytherin! 斯莱特林

Every wizard who went bad 所有变坏的巫师和女巫

Was in Slytherin. 全都是从斯莱特林出来的

Susan Bones. 苏珊·波恩

Harry, what is it? 哈利,怎么了?

Nothing. Nothing, I’m fine. 没什么,没什么,我没事!

I know! 我知道了

Hufflepuff! 赫奇帕奇

Ronald Weasley. 罗恩·韦斯莱

Another Weasley! 又来一个韦斯莱

I know just what to do with you. 不用想也知道该把你分到哪

Gryffindor! 格兰芬多

Harry Potter. 哈利·波特

Difficult, very difficult. 很困难,非常困难

Plenty of courage, I see. Not a bad mind, either. 勇气很足够,心地也不坏

There’s talent, oh, yes. 也很有才华,没错

And a thirst to prove yourself. 有一股急着想证明自己的欲望

But where to put you? 我该把你分到哪呢?

Not Slytherin, not Slytherin! 不要斯莱特林!不要斯莱特林!

Not Slytherin, en? 不要斯莱特林?

Are you sure? You could be great, you know. 你确定?你会有了不起的成就

It’s all here, in your head. 你脑袋里该有的样样不缺

And Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness. 而斯莱特林可以帮助你登上巅峰

No doubt about that. 这一点是毫无疑问的

No? Well, if you’re sure. 不要?好吧,既然你这么确定

Better be…那就最好是去…

…Gryffindor! 格兰芬多

Welcome Potter. 欢迎波特

Welcome Potter. 欢迎波特

Your attention, please. 请大家注意

Let the feast begin. 宴会开始

I’m half and half. 我是一半一半

Me dad’s a Muggle. Mum’s a witch. 我爸是麻瓜,我妈是女巫

Bit of a nasty shock for him when he found out. 他发现时可真是吓坏了

Percy. 珀西

Who’s that teacher talking to Professor Quirrell? 那个在跟奇洛说话的人是谁?Professor Snape. 那是斯内普教授

Head of Slytherin house. 斯莱特林的学院导师

What’s he teach? 他教什么科目?

Potions. 魔药学

But he fancies the Dark Arts. 但他最感兴趣的是黑魔法防御术

He’s been after Quirrell’s job for years. 他早就想接下奇洛的工作了

Hello! How are you? Welcome to Gryffindor. 你好,欢迎加入格兰芬多

It’s the Bloody Baron! 看,那是血人巴罗

Hello, Sir Nicholas. 你好,尼古拉斯爵士

Have a nice summer? 暑假过得还愉快吗?

Dismal. 惨哪

Once again, my request to join the Headless Hunt has been denied. 我想参加无头骑士狩猎,但是又再度遭到拒绝

I know you. 我知道你是谁

You’re Nearly Headless Nick. 你是差点没头的尼克

I prefer Sir Nicholas, if you don’t mind. 我希望你能叫我尼古拉斯爵士

Nearly headless? 差点没头?

How can you be nearly headless? 你是怎么个差点没头法?

Like this. 就像这样

Gryffindors, follow me, please. 格兰芬多学生请跟我走

I keep up. Thank you. 快跟上啊,谢谢

Ravenclaw, follow me. 拉文克劳学生跟我走

This way. 往这边走

This is the most direct path to the dormitories. 这是去寝室最快的一条路

I keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change. 小心楼梯,它们喜欢变来变去Keep up, please, and follow me. 请大家跟好,跟我来

Quickly now, come on. Come on. 现在走快点,快啊

That picture’s moving. 西莫,那幅画在动

-look at that one. –I think she fancies you. –你看那幅画-我想她是看上你啰

Look! Look! 看,快看!

Who’s that girl? 那女的是谁?

Welcome to Hogwarts. 欢迎来到霍格沃茨

Who’s that? 那是谁啊?

Password? 通关密语?

Caput Draconis. 龙渣

Follow me, everyone. Keep up. 大家跟我走,跟上!

Quickly, come on. 快跟上,快!

Gather around here. 大家先在这儿集合

Welcome to the Gryffindor common room. 欢迎来到格兰芬多休息室

Boys’ dormitory is upstairs to the left. 男生寝室在楼上左边

Girls, the same on your right 女生寝室在右边

Your belongings have already been brought up. 行李都已经替你们送上去了

Made it! 及时赶上

Can you imagine the look on old McGonagall’s face if we were late? 要是迟到的话,麦格教授的脸不知道会有多难看

That was bloody brilliant! 这招真是太厉害了

Thank you for that assessment. 谢谢你的评价,韦斯莱先生

It’d be better if I transfigured 说不定我变些别的还比较有用

Mr. Potter and you into a watch. 把你或波特先生变成一只表

Then one of you might be on time. 这样你们至少有一个人不会迟到

We got lost. 我们迷路了

Then perhaps a map? 所以该变张地图啰?

I trust you don’t need one to find your seats. 找位子坐总不必用到地图吧?

There will be no foolish wand-waving 这门课不需要你傻乎乎挥魔杖

Or silly incantations in this class. 或是叽里咕噜瞎念咒

As such, 所以呢…

I don’t expect many of you to appreciate…我并不期待大多数人能理解…

…the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making. 制魔药的精密科学与正确技术

However, for those select few…不过呢,那些出类拔萃…

…who possess the predisposition…拥有特殊天赋的少数人

…I can teach you how to bewitch the mind…我可以教你们如何扰乱心智

…and ensnare the senses. 和迷惑感官

I can tell you how to bottle fame brew glory 我可以教你们如何赢取名声,熬煮荣耀And even put a stopper in death. 甚至阻止死亡

Then again, 另外…

Maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts 也许你们有些人在入学时

In possession of abilities…就已具有非凡的能力

…so formidable that you feel confident enough…让你目空一切

…to not pay attention. 懒得注意听讲

Mr. Potter. 波特先生

Our new celebrity. 我们这儿的新名人

What would I get if I added root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood? 若把水仙根加入艾草液里会产生什么样的效果?

You don’t know? 你不知道?

Let’s try again. 好,我们再试一次

哈利波特与魔法石英文单词笔记(第七章)

哈利波特与魔法石英文读书单词笔记 Chapter seven: The Sorting Hat At once: phrase, 马上,立刻 Entrance hall: n. 门廊,门厅 Make out:理解,辨认出,说明,填写,设法应付 Magnificent: adj. 高尚的;壮丽的;华丽的;宏伟的 Marble: n. 大理石;大理石制品;弹珠 adj. 大理石的;冷酷无情的Staircase: n. 楼梯 Flagged:adj. (已醉得)不能再喝的 v. 悬旗于….;用标记表明;铺石板(flag 的过去分词) Drone:n. 雄峰;嗡嗡的声音;懒惰者 n. 无人机 vi. 嗡嗡作声;混日子 vt. 低沉地说 Doorway: n. 门口;途径 The start-of-term banquet: 开学宴会 The great hall:大礼堂;大厅;大会堂 Ceremony: n. 仪式,典礼,礼仪,礼节 Dormitory:宿舍。宿舍是霍格沃茨学生们晚上睡觉的地方。一般是4个人 住一间,每间房都有壁炉和四柱床。格兰芬多的宿舍在格兰芬多塔楼,赫奇帕奇的宿舍在靠近厨房的地窖里,拉文克劳的宿舍在霍格沃茨西部的塔楼里,斯莱特林的宿舍在自己的地窖里。每个学院的宿舍都用学院代表色进行装饰。Common room:公共休息室里备有壁炉和桌椅,顾名思义,是用来给学生们在上课之余休息、聚会、做作业用的。休息室里有两个门,分别通往女生宿舍和男生宿舍的旋转扶梯。 霍格沃茨学校有四个学院,每个学院都有各自的公共休息室,分别用该学员的

代表色装饰。想要进入格兰芬多和斯莱特林的公共休息室需要正确的“口令”、进入拉克文劳需要解谜,进入赫奇帕奇则需要敲击正确的木桶。 Triumph: n. 巨大成功,重大成就,伟大胜利,喜悦,出色表现 Rule-breaking:违规,违规行为 I hope each of you will be a credit to whichever house becomes yours. 我希望你们不论分到哪所学院都能为学院争光。 Take place: phrase. 发生,产生;进行,举行 Smarten up:变潇洒,变漂亮,打扮 Linger: v. 停留,逗留;徘徊 Fasten: v. 系牢,缚紧,扣紧,盯住,盖好,关好,使牢固

绝望主妇第一季第二集中英文台词

-NARRATOR: An odd thing happens when we die. Our senses vanish. odd: 奇怪sense: 感觉vanish: 消失 我们死去以后就会有奇怪的事情发生,我们没有感觉。Taste, touch, smell and sound become a distant memory. distant: 遥远的memory: 记忆 味觉、触觉、嗅觉和听觉成为遥远的回忆。 But our sight, ah, our sight expands. And we can suddenly see the world we?ve left behind so clearly. sight: 视野expand: 扩展suddenly: 突然leave behind: 丢在后面 但是我们的视觉,啊,我们的视野开阔了。我们能把被我们扔在身后的这个世界看清楚。 Of course, most of what?s visible to the dead can also be seen by the living, if they only take the time to look. visible: 能看见的the living: 活人,活着的人们,生者take the time to: 花时间去做 当然,死人能看见的世界活人也能看清楚,他们只是不愿意花时间去看而已。 -NARRATOR: Like my friend Gabrielle. I should?ve seen how unhappy she was. But I didn?t. unhappy: 不高兴 就像我的朋友Gabrielle。我过去应该看出来她有多么不开心,但是我没有 I only saw her clothes from Paris; 我只看见了她的法国时装, And her platinum jewellery; platinum: 白金jewellery: 珠宝 她的白金首饰, And her brand new diamond watch. brand: 崭新的diamond: 钻石的 和她崭新的钻石手表。 -NARRATOR: Had I looked closer, I?d?ve seen that Gabrielle was a drowning woman, desperately in search of a life raft. drowning: 溺水,溺死desperately: 绝望地in search of: 寻找raft: 木筏 如果我看得更仔细,我就会看出Gabrielle是个快溺毙的女人,绝望的在寻找生命的木筏 Luckily for her, she found one. 幸运的是,她找到了。 -NARRATOR: Of course, Gabrielle only saw her young gardener as a way to infuse her life with a little excitement. gardener: 园丁infuse with: 注入excitement: 兴奋,激动 当然,Gabrielle只是找到了她年轻的园丁给她的生活中注入新鲜血液, But now, she was about to discover just how exciting her life could get. be about to: 将要,正打算discover: 发现get: 变得 但是现在她想尝试一下究竟她的生活可以有多精彩。-GABRIELLE: Damn it! Come on. damn: 该死的come on: 拜托 该死! -JOHN: Whoa! whoa: 惊叹声 哇! -GABRIELLE: Come on, come on, hurry! Let?s go, let?s go! come on:快点hurry: 赶快 快点,快点,快点!赶紧!快走! -JOHN: Where?re the rest of my clothes? rest: 剩余 我还有衣服呢? -GABRIELLE: I?ll find them, just get out! get out: 出去 我会找到的,赶快出去。 -JOHN: Where? 去哪? -GABRIELLE: Out the window. 窗户外面。 -JOHN: What? 什么? -GABRIELLE: Go, go! 快走,快走! -GABRIELLE: Hi honey, you?re home early! 你好,亲爱的,你回来得真早。 -CARLOS: My meeting got cancelled. cancel: 取消 我的会议取消了。 You just took a shower this morning. shower:洗澡 你今天早上不是已经洗过澡了吗? -GABRIELLE: I, uh, I just finished a workout. finish: 完成workout: 健身 我,呃,我刚刚锻炼完身体。 -CARLOS: Mmm. Where?s John? John在哪里?

哈利波特与魔法石英文剧本(修正版)

哈利波特与魔法石 HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER'S STONE <第一幕> DUMBLEDORE I should've known you would have been here Professor McGonagall. MCGONAGALL Good evening Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true Albus? DUMBLEDORE I'm afraid so Professor. The good and the bad. MCGONAGALL And the boy? DUMBLEDORE Hagrid is bringing him. MCGONAGALL Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this? DUMBLEDORE Ah, Prof. I would trust Hagrid with my life HAGRID Professor. Dumbledore, sir. Professor McGonagall. DUMBLEDORE No problems I trust Hagrid? HAGRID No, sir. Little tyke fell asleep as we were flying over Bristol. Try not to wake him. There you go. MC Albus, do really think it's safe leaving him with these people? I've watched them all day. There're the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. They really are- - DUMBLEDORE The only family he has. MCGONAGALL This boy will be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know his name. DUMBLEDORE Exactly. He's far better off growing up away from all of that. Until he is ready. There, there Hagrid. It's not really goodbye after all. Good Luck, Harry Potter. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - <第二幕> (one) AUNT PETUNIA Up. Get up! Now! DUDLEY Wake up cousin! We're going to the zoo! AUNT PETUNIA Here he comes the birthday boy! (two) UNCLE VERNON happy birthday son. AUNT PETUNIA Why don't you just cook the breakfast and try not to burn anything. HARRY Yes Aunt Petunia. AUNT PETUNIA I want everything to be perfect for my Dudley's special day! UNCLE VERNON Hurry up! Bring my coffee boy! HARRY yes Uncle Vernon. AUNT PETUNIA Aren't they wonderful darling? DUDLEY How many are there? VOLDEMORT 36, Counted them myself. DUDLEY 36?! BUT LAST YEAR LAST YEAR I HAD 37!!! VOLDEMORT Yes, but some of them are a bit bigger than last year's! DUDLEY I don't care how big they are! AUNT PETUNIA Now, now, now, this is what we're going to do. Is that when we go out we're going to buy you 2 new presents. How's that pumpkin? AUNT PETUNIA It should be a lovely day at the zoo. I'm really looking forward to it. VOLDEMORT

哈利波特与魔法石英文剧本完整版

实用标准文案 哈利波特与魔法石

HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER'S STONE

(one) > <第一幕AUNT PETUNIA DUMBLEDORE Up. Get up! Now! I should've known you would have been here DUDLEY Professor McGonagall. Wake up cousin! We're going to the zoo! MCGONAGALL AUNT PETUNIA Good evening Professor Dumbledore. Are the Here he comes the birthday boy! rumors true Albus? DUMBLEDORE (two) I'm afraid so Professor. The good and the UNCLE VERNON bad. happy birthday son. MCGONAGALL AUNT PETUNIA And the boy? try breakfast and cook don't you DUMBLEDORE just the Why not to burn anything. Hagrid is bringing him. HARRY MCGONAGALL Yes Aunt Petunia. Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with AUNT PETUNIA something as important as this? my DUMBLEDORE perfect for everything to be I want Dudley's special day! Ah, Prof. I would trust Hagrid with my life UNCLE VERNON HAGRID Hurry up! Bring my coffee boy! Professor sir. Professor. Dumbledore, HARRY McGonagall. yes Uncle Vernon. DUMBLEDORE AUNT PETUNIA No problems I trust Hagrid? Aren't they wonderful darling? HAGRID DUDLEY No, sir. Little tyke fell asleep as we were How many are there? flying over Bristol. Try not to wake him. VOLDEMORT There you go. 36, Counted them myself. Albus, do really think it's safe leaving MCDUDLEY these people? I've watched them all him with

绝望的主妇1-5季片尾词(中英文)

1-01 The next day my friends came together to pack away my clothes, my personal belongings and what was left of my life. Not quite Gabrielle, not quite. How ironic. To have something I tried so desperately to keep secret treated so causally. I'm so sorry, girls. I never wanted you to burden with this. 第二天我的朋友们都来帮我收拾衣服,私人物品还有――我剩下的那些东西。远不只这些Gabrielle,远不只。多么讽刺,我拼命努力想要保守的秘密就这样随便的被她们发现了。对不起,姐妹们。我绝对不想让你们承受这种负担。 1-02 Yes, as I look back at the world I left behind, it's all so clear to me. The beauty that waits to be unveiled, the mysteries that long to be uncovered. But, people so rarely stop to take a look. They just keep moving. It's a shame, really. There's so much to see. 是的,当我回头看我身后的世界,它变得如此清晰。那么多期待闪亮登场的美丽,那么多渴望不被发现的秘密。但人们很少停下脚步去观察,他们只是一路前行。这真的很可惜。 1-03 Yes I remember the world. Every detail. And what I remember most is how afraid I was, what a waste. You see, to live in fear is not to live at all. I wish I could tell this to those I left behind, but would it do any good? Probably not. I understand now, there will always be those who face their fears, and there will always be those who run away. 是的,我记得这个世界的每一个细节。对我影响最深刻是却是我如何的害怕,真是浪费生命!活在恐惧中就和死了一样。我希望能把这些告诉给留在这世上的人,但是会有帮助吗?也许不会。我终于明白了,当恐惧来临的时候,总会有人去坚强的面对,也总会有人选择逃避。 1-04 What type of person would send such a note? Was it an enemy? Of course! But what kind? An acquaintance? A stranger? Or how about a neighbor that lives a few feet away? 什么样的人会寄这样一张字条?是敌人?当然了!但是是什么样的敌人?萍水相逢?还是陌生人?或者就是一个街坊邻居? 1-05 People by their very nature are always on the lookout for intruders, trying to prevent those on the outside from getting in. But there will always be those who force their way into our lives, just as there will be those we invite in. But the most troubling of all will be the ones who stand on the outside looking in. The ones we never truly get to know. 人类的天性就是提防那些入侵者,我们努力防止外人进入我们的生活。但就像我们有时会邀请客人一样,总会有人强行进入我们的生活。不过最令人头痛的还是那些站在远处监视着我们的人,我们永远不知道他们的真面目。

绝望主妇英语对白desperate housewives s1e1第一季第一集所有英文对白

My name is Mary Alice Young. In this morning's paper, you may come across an article about the unusual day I had last week. Normally, there's never anything newsworthy about my life, but that all changed last Thursday. Of course, everything seemed quite normal at first. I made breakfast for my family. I performed my chores. I completed my projects. I ran my errands. In truth, I spent the day as I spent every other day, quietly polishing the routine of my life until it gleamed with perfection. That's why it was so astonishing when I decided to go to my hallway closet and retrieve a revolver that had never been used. My body was discovered by my neighbor, Mrs. Martha Huber, who'd been startled by a strange popping sound. Her curiosity aroused, Mrs. Huber tried to think of a reason for dropping in on me unannounced. After some initial hesitation, she decided to return the blender she had borrowed from me six months before. [Screeams] It's my neeighbor. I think shee's beeeen shot. Theeree's blood eeveerywheeree. Yees, you'vee got to seend an ambulancee. You'vee got to seend onee right now. And, for a moment, Mrs. Huber stood motionless in her kitchen, grief-stricken by this senseless tragedy. But only for a moment. If there was one thing Mrs. Huber was known for, it was her ability to look on the bright side. I was laid to rest on a Monday. After the funeral, all the residents of Wisteria Lane came to pay their respects. And, as people do in these situations, they brought food. Lynette Scavo brought fried chicken. Lynette had a great family recipe for fried chicken. She didn't cook much while moving up the corporate ladder. She didn't have the time. But when her doctor announced she was pregnant, her husband Tom had an idea. "Why not quit yourjob?" "Kids do better with stay-at-home moms. It would be so much less stressful. " But this was not the case. In fact, Lynette's life had become so hectic she was now forced to get her chicken from the fast-food restaurant. Lynette would've appreciated the irony if she'd thought about it. But she didn't have the time. - Stop it, stop it, stop it.

哈利波特与魔法石知识点

《哈利波特与魔法石》阅读题 一、填空题 1、《哈利波特与魔法石》的作者是(J·K罗琳),(英)国女作家。 2、(德拉科·马尔福)是哈利的死对头,告密(海格)有条龙,不过没成功。 3、人类在巫师们眼里是(麻瓜)。 4、(海格)帮哈利买了一只猫头鹰,是雪鸾品种的名叫(海德薇)。 5.进入魔法学校需要准备的装备有:一支(魔法杖)、一只(大锅)、一套(玻璃或水晶)小药瓶、一架(望远镜)、一台(黄铜天平)。 6、哈利去学校的日子是(九)月(一)日(十一)点,(国王十字) 车站的( 9又四分之三)站台。 7、罗恩的老鼠叫(斑斑)。 8.格兰芬多的吉祥物是(狮子),斯莱特林的吉祥物是(蛇)。 9、水仙根粉和艾草加在一起是效力很强的(安眠药)。 10.在魁地奇比赛中有( 4 )个球,分别是(2个游走球)、(鬼飞球)、(金色飞贼),哈利在球队中担任(找球手),负责找(金色飞贼)。11、海格的龙叫(诺伯)。 12.哈利他们进入密室来到(麦格)教授布的棋盘阵中,(哈利)扮演主教(棋子名称)、(罗恩)扮演骑士以及(赫敏)扮演城堡,接着来到斯内普布的阵中,有( 7 )个瓶子,最终,(赫敏)推断(最小)的瓶子是能穿过黑色火焰,(哈利)喝下了这瓶药水。 13、霍格沃茨史上最不受欢迎的校长是(菲尼亚斯·布莱克)。 14、布莱克三姐妹分别指(安多米达)、(贝拉特丽克斯)、(纳西莎),后来分别嫁给了(写出姓氏即可)(唐克斯)、(莱斯特兰奇)、(马尔福)。 15、哈利·波特的父母分别是(詹姆·波特)、(莉莉·波特(伊万斯))。罗恩·韦斯莱的父母分别是(亚瑟·韦斯莱)、(莫丽·韦斯莱)。 16、霍格沃茨校长阿不思·邓布利多的全名是(阿不思·珀西瓦尔·伍尔弗里克·布莱恩·邓布利多)。 17、伏地魔原名(汤姆·里德尔),父亲是(海洛普·里德尔(冈特))

《哈利波特与魔法石》英文读后感

第 1 页 共 2 页 三一文库(https://www.360docs.net/doc/e611367730.html, )/读后感 〔《哈利波特与魔法石》英文读后感〕 arry Prer as brn i and Vlder (den ead, killed arry"s parensare alled ysery an ) sign -- fig a ligning saped sar. I is a veryperful spell arks, arry is er er lives i lve and keep arry, sar ispain i arks. Afer is parens died, e as unle adpin. In y ildd,usin Dudley alays fig i big bully i, en bil fr 11 years. In is 11 years ld birday a day, seing exrardinary ings, anged is desiny.agrid (e gg as agi Sl keeper f e keys, e gaekeeper ) sen a leer is agi sl adissin leer, ell e sry f is life. e as very appy learn, kn e rld izard Diagn Alley and a series f ings. eals ade gd friends in sl, is a lusy and supid Rn, aner isexellen in araer and learning f erine. ey rk geer pre e sne, enaius sruggle i Vlder, and uliaely desryedVlder"s drea, bu als saved e. Gusave Flauber ne said: e ragi fae f e plain, e re painful e re; an esape, e re feel fear, as ell fae i, agains i, vere i, s all e pain and bing knees,ade brillian flers bling in e ard rk f land. Su is arry Prer,

中英对照:《绝望的主妇》超级经典台词

Everyone understands the nature of war, we also understand that victory depends on the cards that we have been dealt. Some when faced with a bloody battle sim ply give in, but for some surrender is unacceptable, even though they know it w ould be a fight to the death。 每个人都清楚战争的本性,我们也知道胜利取决于我们打出的那些牌。有些人在面对血战会从容放弃;但是对某些人来说投降是无法接受的,尽管他们清楚面前的是决一死战。 The world is filled with unlikely friendships. How did they begin, with one per son desperately in need and another willing to lenda helping hand. When such k indness is offered,we are finally able to see the worth of those we have previ ously written off, and before we've known it, a bond has formed, regardless of whether others can understand it. Yes, unlikely friendships start up everyday, no one understands this more than the lonely, in fact, it's what they counton 世界上到处都是不太可能的友谊。它们都是由一方迫切的需求和另一方伸出的援助之手开始的。当这样的帮助提供给我们的时候,我们才明白曾经失败的价值。在我们相识之前,一条纽带就已经把我们连接在一起了,不管别人能否理解。的确,不太可能的友谊每天都在发生,没有人能比孤独寂寞的人更了解这一点。事实上,不太可能发生的友谊就是他们的指望。 Now and then we all need a little help, so we ask for small favors. But it' s always best to be wary of those eager to come to our rescue. Because even the smallest of favors carries a price tag. Yes, everyone has an agenda, no matter what they may tell us...and in those rare instances where there is no ulterior motive, we're so taking aback that we may fail to recognize the truth - that a loving friend has just done us an enormous favor。 偶尔我们总会需要帮助,所以我们请别人帮点小忙。不过对那些急切想拯救我们的人最好要带着一颗机警的心。因为哪怕是最小的恩惠都是有价格的。是的,每个人心里都有一本帐,不管他们告诉我们什么。别有用心的人太多了,像好朋友帮了大忙这样的情况真是少之又少。我们过分的警觉导致我们失去了对真相的判断力。 This is how Bree Van De Kamp finally came to change her weeklyroutine, she sti ll cleaned on Tuesdays, paid her bills on Wednesdays,and did her laundries on Thursdays, but her Fridays were now reservedfor a meeting, a special meeting w here she stood in front of peopleshe didn’t know, and said things she didn’t believe, and afterwardsBree would come home and reward herself on the complet ion of anothersuccessful week。对每个人来说意识到自己孤独的活在世上都是震惊无比的。我们认为理所当然的家庭会抛弃我们;我们深信无比的丈夫也可能背叛我们;我们深深爱着的女儿也许不再回到我们的身边。那时我们只能一个人孤独的走到生命的尽头。

哈利波特与魔法石练习题

《哈利波特与魔法石》练习题 一、填空: 1、霍格沃茨史上最不受欢迎的校长是( ) 。 2、布莱克三姐妹分别指()、()、(),后来分别嫁给了(写出姓氏即可)()、()、()。 3、哈利·波特的父母分别是()、()。罗恩·韦斯莱的父母分别是()、()。 4、霍格沃茨校长阿不思·邓布利多的全名是()。 5、伏地魔原名(),父亲是()母亲是( ) 。 二、选择: 1格兰芬多铁三角是指: A 哈利·波特金妮·韦斯莱赫敏·格兰杰 B 哈利·波特金妮·韦斯莱罗恩·韦斯莱 C 弗雷德·韦斯莱乔治·韦斯莱珀西·韦斯莱 D哈利·波特罗恩·韦斯莱赫敏·格兰杰 2、不可饶恕咒是指: A 昏昏倒地,速速禁锢,统统石化 B 清理一新,消隐无踪,旋风扫净 C 阿瓦达索命,钻心腕骨,灵魂出窍 D 阿拉霍洞开,钻心腕骨,统统石化 3、小天狼星布莱克,小矮星彼得,詹姆·波特的阿尼马格斯依次是: A 狗、老鼠、牡鹿 B 狼、老鼠、狗 C 蛇、狼、牡鹿 D 狼、老鼠、牡

鹿 4、混血王子是指: A哈利·波特B西弗勒斯·斯内普C阿不思·邓布利多D艾琳·普林斯5、三强争霸赛中,哈利·波特对付的龙是: A埃及火龙B阿拉斯加龙C印度火龙D匈牙利树蜂龙 三、判断: 1、《哈利·波特》系列的第一部叫《哈利·波特与魔法石》。() 2、邓布利多是被伏地魔杀死的。() 3、伏地魔的母亲是属于冈特家族的。() 4、斯莱特林只招收纯血统学生。() 5、德拉科·马尔福的父亲是卢修斯·马尔福;卢修斯·马尔福的父亲是阿布拉克萨斯·马尔福。() 五、简答 1、哈利波特的守护神是什么?他从什么时候开始可以召唤守护神的? 2、在什么情况下守护神会发生变化? 3、吐真剂是什么样子的?有什么用途?

绝望主妇第一季第四集中英文台词

1-04 - Susan不小心纵火烧掉邻居的房子Susan played with fire.. - 不是我的量杯That's not my cup. 可能会弄伤自己的And could get burned. 去做个spa或者去购物想办法让自己放松一下Go to a spa, go shopping. Find a way to relax. Gabrielle找到了一个性伴侣Gabrielle found herself a playmate Lynette 实在没办法控制她那两个调皮捣蛋的孩子Lynette couldn't get her kids to stop playing. 夫人,你现在知道我为何要你停车吗?Do you know why I pulled you over? 我有原因的I have theory. 我无法很快入睡,我睡完之后还是觉得精疲力尽If I don't get some sleep, I'll be forced back upstairs out of exhuastion. Bree 采取了强硬的态度And Bree played hard ball. 每个人都有自己的杀手锏Everyone has a little dirty laundry. 我活着的时候,我有不同的身份When I was alive, I maintained many different indentities. 情人,妻子,最后成为牺牲者Lover, wife and, untimately victim. 是的,标签对活着的人非常重要Yes, lables are important to the living. 标签决定了人们该如何看待自己They dictate how people see themselves. 就像我的朋友Lynette那样以前她给自己的定位就是职业女性Like my friend Lynette, she used to see herself as a career woman. 她确实在事业上很成功and a hugely sucessful one. 现在她的成功来自美味的午餐精致的留言贴She was known for her power lunches, her eye-catching presentations 还来自于毫不留情的和屋里的脏乱做斗争and her ruthlessness in wiping out the competition. 她放弃她的事业就是为了另一个标签But lynette gave up her career to assume a new label. 为了成为一个合格的全职家庭主妇The incredibly satisfying role of full-time mother. 这是Scavo家Scavo residence. 是,是我Yes, this is me. 很不幸对Lynette而言这个新角色并不像所宣称的那样容易扮演But, unfortunately for Lynette, this new label frequently fell short of what was advertised. 他们到底做了什么……?我开着门,离开杂物室只有五分钟How in the world did they..? I left the door to the art supply cupboard open for five minutes. 5分钟?That's all. Five minutes. 那个小女孩为什么没喊叫?The little girl, why didn't she say anything? 你儿子动手太快了Your boys work quickly. 事实上,很明显他们应该为此事而受到严厉的惩罚Well, obviously they wil be punished for this severely. 我本来不想提了但上次你也这么说的I hesitate bringing this up, since you got so ugly ahout it last time.. 他们根本没有获得教训They don't have attention deficit disorder 我可没有想教坏我孩子,只是配合你的工作and I won't drug my boys just to make your job easier. 我想要换老师I'd rather change teachers. 你的孩子之所以留在我班级就是因为只有我才能对付他们They're in my class because I'm the only teacher who can handle them. 或者我们可以把他们分开来?或许我们可以把他们分到不同班级去?What if we separate the twins, put them in different classes?

哈利波特与魔法石读后感(共10篇)

哈利波特与魔法石读后感(共10篇) 哈利波特与魔法石读后感三年级读后感:读哈利波特与魔法石有感300字读哈利波特与魔法石有感400字的作文《哈利波特与魔法石》读后感700字范文200字的一年级读后感:读哈利波特与魔法石有感关于《哈利波特与魔法石》读后感600字关于《哈利波特与魔法石》读后感400字《哈利波特与魔法石》读后感范文900字精选一年级读后感:哈利波特与魔法石读后感600字关于《哈利波特与魔法石》读后感400字 我有幸读了着名的魔幻小说――《哈利.波特与魔法石》,这是英国的j.k.罗琳所写的。主要讲了一岁的哈利。波特失去父母后,在姨父家饱受欺凌,但在他十一岁生日的那天他接到了一封信,并成为霍格沃茨魔法学校的一名一年级学员。在魔法学校里,哈利不仅找到了好朋友,还学会了空中飞行,骑着一把型号为光轮2017的飞天扫帚打魁地奇球,还得到了一件隐形衣,等等。最后,他发现了与他命运息息相关的魔法石。 我被《哈利.波特》这本书的故事内容所深深吸引,就像自己也到了那个充满魔法的地方去探险。更对哈利所骑坐的光轮2017的飞天扫帚而向往,刺激的魁地奇球,神奇的隐形衣,一切的一切,在我脑海中挥之不去。 我认为魁地奇比赛十分精彩,哈利。波特在赛场上窜来窜去,最终,他以他我完美的飞行特长抓住了金色飞贼,结束了比赛,也赢得了比赛,他的遇事沉着,是我无法达到的。 我很佩服哈利。波特的勇气,罗恩的乐观,赫敏的智慧。他们三个,即是同学,也是伙伴,他们共同学习魔法,共同去找魔法石,这种历险,是我渴望的 尽管我不能去魔法学校,但我认为,只要有良好的心态,我们的学习生活也会同哈利的一样精彩。 这篇初一哈利波特与魔法石读后感450字,就为大家呈现到这里,希望能对大家有所帮助,希望大家暑假过的开心。 三年级读后感:读哈利波特与魔法石有感300字 哈利波特与魔法石读后感(2) 最近我读了《哈利波特与魔法石》我深有感触,这本书主要讲的是哈利波特与一个外表愚笨却内藏杀机的奇洛教授争夺魔法石的故事。 魔法石是炼金术师尼可乐梅多年的成果。这是世界上仅存的唯一一块魔法石,现在它被藏在世界上最安全的地方一一哈里的学校——霍格沃茨。魔法石可以让人长生不老,还能把任何金属变成纯金。这块魔法石被藏在一个魔镜内,只要你想拥有它却不用它做坏事,你就可以得到它。奇洛教授在霍格沃茨教黑魔法防御术。哈里的仇人著名的黑巫师伏地魔一直寄生于奇洛教授身上。

相关文档
最新文档