音乐之声 The Sound of Music 中英文剧本

音乐之声 The Sound of Music 中英文剧本

The hills are alive
群山因为音乐充满生气

With the sound of music

With songs they have sung

唱了千年的歌

For a thousand years


我的心中充满了音乐
The hills fill my heart

With the sound of music

要唱出每支歌

My heart wants to sing Every song it hears

我心震荡像鸟儿翅膀 由湖边飞上树

My heart wants to beat like the wings Of the birds that rise

From the lake to the trees

我心叹息像钟声飘扬

My heart wants to sigh Like a chime that flies

From a church on a breeze


微笑像小溪流过
To laugh like a brook When it trips and falls

Over stones on its way

夜晚歌唱像云雀祈祷

To sing through the night

Like a lark who is learning to pray


当我奔向山里心情悲伤
I go to the hills

When my heart is lonely

我听到昔日歌声

I know I will hear

What I've heard before


My heart will be blessed
我心就会歌唱

With the sound of music

因为音乐的响起 我要再度歌唱


And I'll sing...

...once more

仙乐飘飘处处闻

茱丽安德鲁丝 克里斯多夫柏麦

编剧:厄奈斯特赖曼

导演:罗勃卫斯

奥地利,萨尔堡 30年代黄金时期

Hallelujah, hallelujah

Hallelujah, hallelujah

- Reverend Mother. - Sister Bernice.
院长

柏尼丝修女

- I simply cannot find her. - Maria?

我找不到她

玛丽亚


She's missing again.
她又不见了


We should've put a cowbell around her neck.
也许我们该在她脖子上 挂个牛铃

Have you tried the barn? You know how much she adores the animals.

你找过谷仓了吗 他很喜欢动物


I have looked everywhere. In all of the usual places.
我到处都找过了

Sister, considering it's Maria...

我建议你找不寻常的地方

...I suggest you look in someplace unusual.


Well, Reverend Mother...
院长,我希望这次违规

...I hope this new infraction ends whatever doubts...

会结束你对她在这里 会有未来的疑虑

...you may still have about Maria's future here.

I always try to keep faith in my doubts, Sister Berthe.

我对疑虑仍常保持信心

毕竟黑羊的毛也是会温暖

After all, the wool of a black sheep is just as warm.

We are not talking about sheep, black or white, Sister Margaretta.

我们不是争论绵羊颜色 所有修女的候选人中她最槽

Of all the candidates for the novitiate, Maria is the least...

Children, children.

各位…

We were speculating about the qualifications of our postulants.

我们想了解在修道院的人 表现如何

The Mistress of Novices and the Mistress of Postulants...

见习修女和修道院修女的主管 表达了不同的意见来协助我

...were trying to help me by expressing opposite points of view.


凯萨琳修女,告诉我 你认为玛丽亚如何

Tell me, Sister Catherine, what do you think of Maria?

She's a wonderful girl, some of the time.

她有时候是个好女孩

- Sister Agatha? - It's very easy to like Maria...

玛丽亚讨人喜欢

...except when it's difficult.

- And you, Sister Sophia? - Oh, I love her very dearly.

苏菲亚修女,你呢?

我喜欢她,但她爱惹麻烦

But she always seems to be in trouble, doesn't she?

Exactly what I say.

这就是我要说的


She climbs a tree and scrapes her knee
她会爬树伤膝盖衣服裂开

Her dress has got a tear


在作弥撒的路上吹口哨
She waltzes on her way to Mass And whistles on the stair


帽巾下,头发内会夹发夹
And underneath her wimple She has curlers in her hair


她常常在修道院内唱歌
I've even heard her singing In the abbey


She's always late for chapel
她总是迟到作祷告

But her penitence is real

可是忏悔却出自真心

She's always late for everything

她做什么都迟到

Except for every meal

但每餐饭从不迟到

I hate to have to say it But I very firmly feel

我不愿说,但我深深觉得

玛丽亚不适合修道院

Maria's not an asset to the abbey

I'd like to say a word in her behalf

我愿为她说句好话

Say it, Sister Margaretta.

请说,玛格丽特修女


玛丽亚令我发笑
Maria makes me laugh


How do you solve a problem like Maria?
你要如何解决像玛丽亚的问题

如何将浮云摘下后订牢

How do you catch a cloud And pin it down?


你要如何用言语形容她
How do you find a word That means Maria?


轻浮
A flibbertigibbet


骗子
- A will-o'-the-wisp - A clown

小丑

Many a thing you know You'd like to tell her

许多事你们想告诉她


许多事她该明了
Many a thing she ought to understand


但如何使她停下听你说完
But how do you make her stay And listen to all you say?


如何使海浪停留在沙滩上
How do you keep a wave upon the sand?

How do you solve a problem like Maria?

如何解决像玛丽亚的问题


如何使月光在掌中停留
How do you hold a moonbeam...

...in your hand?


When I'm with her I'm confused Out of focus and bemused
当我和她同处就糊涂 茫然不知身在何处

And I never know exactly where I am


- Unpredictable as weather - She's as flighty as a feather
如天候难测

像羽毛飘忽


她很可人
- She's a darling - She's a demon

恶魔

She's a lamb

羔羊


She'll out pester any pest Drive a hornet from its nest
她让瘟神烦恼,把黄蜂赶出巢


她能使僧侣昏头转向
She can throw a whirling dervish Out of whirl

- She is gentle, she is wild - She's a riddle, she's a child

她本性善良却又狂野

她是谜一

般的孩子


她令人头痛
- She's a headache - She's an angel

她是天使

She's a girl

她只是个女孩


How do you solve a problem like Maria?
你要如何解决她的问题


如何摘下浮云钉牢
How do you catch a cloud And pin it down?

要如何用字眼来形容她

How do you find a word That means Maria?

- A flibbertigibbet - A will-o'-the-wisp

捣蛋鬼,戏人精,小丑

A clown


许多事你觉得要告诉她
Many a thing you know You'd like to tell her


Many a thing she ought to understand
许多事她应该明了

- But how do you make her stay - And listen to all you say?

但如何使她停下 听你说完话


如何使海浪停留在沙滩上
How do you keep a wave upon the sand?

如何解决像玛丽亚的问题

How do you solve a problem like Maria?


How do you hold a moonbeam...
如何使月光在掌中停留


...in your hand?

You may go in now, Maria.
你可以进去了,玛丽亚


Come here, my child.
过来吧,孩子


Now sit down.
坐下吧


院长,我真抱歉
Reverend Mother, I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself.

我只是无法自制,门开着 山峦在呼唤我…

- The hills were beckoning and before... - Dear.

我不是要你来此道歉的

I haven't summoned you for apologies.

Please let me ask for forgiveness.

院长,请让我忏悔吧

If you'll feel better.

如果会让你好过些的话


Yes, you see, the sky was so blue today...
是的,今日的天空如此蔚蓝 万物如此碧绿芬芳

...and everything was so green and fragrant, I had to be a part of it.

我必须成为其中一份子

安特斯让我愈爬愈高 好像要我跟它穿过云霄

The Untersberg led me higher like it wanted me to go through the clouds.


孩子,万一你在天黑时 迷路怎么办?
Suppose darkness had come and you were lost?

Mother, I could never be lost up there.

院长,我绝对不会迷路的

那是我的山,我在那儿长大的

That's my mountain. I was brought up on it.


It was the mountain that led me to you.
就是那座山,使我来找你的


When I was a child, I would come down and climb a tree...
小时我常爬山眺望你的花园 看着修女们工作

...and look in your garden.

I'd see the sisters at work and hear them sing.

听着她们晚祷的歌咏


Which brings me to another transgression, Reverend Mother.
院长,我今天违犯规定 未得准许唱歌

I was singing out there today.

在修道院只禁止见习修女唱歌

Only in the abbey do we have rules about postulants singing.


I can't stop wherever I am.
不论在何处 我似乎都无法停止唱歌

Worse, I can't seem to stop saying things.

更糟的是 我似乎也无法停止说话

Everything I think and feel.

所有我说的和我想的

Some call

that "honesty."

有人会认为这是诚实


Oh, but it's terrible, Reverend Mother!
但这是很糟糕的,院长

You know how Sister Berthe makes me kiss the floor after a disagreement?

你知道贝诗修女总在争论之后 要我吻地板

Lately, I kiss the floor when I see her coming to save time.

所以现在我看到她来就吻地板 以节省时间


Maria...
玛丽亚


...when you saw us over the wall and longed to be with us...
当你看到修道院的一切时 想要成为一员

...that didn't mean you were prepared for the way we live here, did it?

那并不表示你已经准备好 要过此种的生活方式


No, Mother, but I pray and I try.
不,院长,但我… 我祷告,我努力尝试

And I am learning. I really am.

我也在学习,我真的要做好

What is the most important lesson you have learned here?

你在这里学到了 最重要的事是什么,孩子


找出上帝的旨意 全心全意地侍奉主
To find out what is the will of God and do it wholeheartedly.


Maria...
玛丽亚


...it seems to be God's will that you leave us.
似乎是上帝的意旨 你要离开我们

- Leave? - Only for a while.

离开 只是短暂的时间而已

No, Mother! Please don't send me away!

不,院长,别这样做 别送我走

This is where I belong. It's my home, my family. It's my life.

这里是我的家,我的家人 是我的生命


- Are you truly ready for it? - Yes, I am.
你真预备献身上帝 我是的


If you go out into the world for a time, knowing what we expect of you...
或许如果你到外面去看看 就明白我们对你的期望

...you will find out if you can expect it of yourself.

你就有机会找出 你对你自己的期望

I know what you expect, Mother, and I can do it! I promise I can!

我知道你期望什么,院长 我相信我可以做得到

玛丽亚


Yes, Mother.
是的,院长


If it is God's will.
如果是上帝的旨意


There is a family near Salzburg that needs a governess until September.
萨尔堡有个家庭 需要家庭教师一直到九月


- September? - For seven children.
到九月

照料七个孩子


七个孩子
Seven children?!

Do you like children?

你喜欢孩子吗

Well, yes, but seven!

是的,但七个…


I will tell Captain von Trapp to expect you tomorrow.
我会告诉范崔普舰长 你明天去

Captain?

舰长


A retired officer of the Imperial Navy. A fine man and a brave one.
他是皇家海军的退役军官 人很好又很勇敢


His wife died, and he is alone with the children.
他太太数年前去世 留下那些孩子给他

I understand he has had a difficult time keeping a governess there.

我明白他要留住那些家庭教师 会有些困难

Why difficult, Reverend Mother?

为何会有困难,院长




The Lord will show you in His own good time.
上帝届时会让你明白的


When the Lord closes a door...
当主关闭门时 他会打开窗子的

...somewhere He opens a window.


What will this day be like?
这天会是如何?我怀疑

I wonder


What will my future be?
我的未来呢?我怀疑

I wonder


It could be so exciting
外边的自由逍遥世界 应该令人兴奋

To be out in the world To be free


My heart should be wildly rejoicing
我的心该狂欢愉悦


Oh, what's the matter with me?
我到底是怎么回事


我一向渴望着冒险 做我不敢做的事
I've always longed for adventure

To do the things I've never dared


Now here I'm facing adventure
现在我面对着冒险 为何我如此害怕

Then why am I so scared?


A captain with seven children
一位舰长和七位孩子 有何可怕

What's so fearsome about that?


我必须停止多疑和忧虑 不然,我会回到原点
I must stop these doubts and worries

If I don't I just know I'll turn back


我必须梦想我所追求的事物
I must dream of the things I am seeking


我在追求我所欠缺的勇气
I am seeking the courage I lack


The courage to serve them With reliance
有勇气信赖他们

Face my mistakes without defiance

虚心面对我的错误


让他们知道我的好处
Show them I'm worthy

And while I show them

我要表现我自己给他们看

I'll show me

So let them bring on All their problems

让他们提出他们的问题


I'll do better than my best
我会做得比好还要更好


我有信心,让他们来考验我吧
I have confidence They'll put me to the test

But I'll make them see I have confidence in me

但要让他们明白,我充满信心


Somehow I will impress them
我要使他们印象深刻 我是坚决但又和善

I will be firm but kind


上苍祝福那些孩子们
And all those children Heaven bless them

They will look up to me And mind me

他们会以我为榜样,听我的话

With each step I am more certain

每走一步,我更确信 一切事情都会好转

Everything will turn out fine

我有信心世界会由我掌握

I have confidence The world can all be mine


因为我对自己有信心
They'll have to agree I have confidence in me


I have confidence in sunshine
我对阳光有信心


我对雨水有信心
I have confidence in rain


我深信春天会再来 我对自己更有信心
I have confidence That spring will come again

Besides which you see I have confidence in me


Strength doesn't lie in numbers
力量不存在数字里 力量不存在财富中

Strength doesn't lie in wealth


Strength lies in nights Of peaceful slumbers
力量存在夜晚的沉睡中

When you wake up, wake up It's healthy

要醒就醒,这就是精



All I trust I leave my heart to

我信任心中的指引 就会成为我的

All I trust becomes my own

我对信心更有信心

I have confidence in confidence alone


Oh, help.
哦!救命


我对信心更有信心
I have confidence in confidence alone


Besides which you see I have confidence...
况且,你看我对自己充满信心

...in me


Hello. Here I am.
你好,我来了


I'm from the convent. I'm the new governess, captain.
我从修道院来的 我是新的家教,舰长


And I'm the old butler, fraulein.
而我是老管家,小姐


哦!你好
Well, how do you do?


You'll wait here, please.
请你在此稍候


In future, remember certain rooms in this house are not to be disturbed.
以后请记住 这里有些房间是不能乱闯的


是的,舰长,先生
Yes, captain, sir.


- Why do you stare at me that way? - You don't look like a sea captain.
你为何如此看着我

先生,你看起来 一点都不像海上的舰长


I'm afraid you don't look very much like a governess.
我也认为 你一点都不像个家庭教师


- Turn around. - What?
请转身 什么?


Turn.
转身


Hat off.
拿下帽子


Put on another dress before meeting the children.
衣服的关系,你和孩子见面前 最好先换衣服


But I don't have another.
但我没有衣服换了


When we enter the abbey, our worldly clothes go to the poor.
我进入修道院时 将所有衣服送给窍人了

What about this one?

这一件呢


The poor didn't want it.
窍人不要这一件


There wasn't time to make a new dress. I can make clothes.
我本会为自己做新衣服的 但时间不够

我会自己做衣服


I'll see that you get some material.
我会确定你有一些布料的


Today, if possible.
今天,如果可能的话


- Now, fraulein... - Maria.
现在…小姐 玛丽亚

I don't know how much the abbess told you.

玛丽亚小姐 我不知道院长告诉了你多少

不太多

You are the twelfth governess...

在许多家教中你是第12位了


...to look after my children since their mother died.
自从他们的母亲去世后 来此照料他们

I trust you will be an improvement on the last one.

我相信你会比上一个更好 她只停留两小时

She stayed only two hours.


What's wrong with the children, sir?
孩子们有何不对吗


Nothing is wrong with the children, only the governesses.
孩子们都很正常 是家庭教师的错


They could not maintain discipline, without which the house cannot be run.
她们完全无法维持纪律

没有纪律就不能管好 这个国家,请记住,小姐?

是的


Drill them in their studies.
每早你得督促孩子学习


我不准他们在假期惶惶过日
I will not permit them to dream away their summer

holidays.


下午他们要在庭院操练
Each afternoon, they march, breathing deeply.

Bedtime is to be strictly observed.

至就寝时间绝无例外 请问他们何时玩耍

When do they play?

You will see to it that they conduct themselves with the utmost decorum.

你要看着他们 确定他们循规蹈矩

我要你负责这一切

- I am placing you in command. - Yes, sir.

是的,先生


Now...
这位是你们的新家教 玛丽亚小姐

...this is your new governess, Fraulein Maria.


Give your name at your signal.
当我吹你们的讯号时 你们向前一步报出名字

Fraulein, listen carefully. Learn their signals so you can call them.

而你要仔细注意那讯号 以便日后召唤他们


Liesl.
莉莎


Friedrich.
费瑞克

露易莎

Louisa.

寇特

Kurt.

碧姬塔

Brigitta.

玛塔

Marta.


Gretl.
葛特儿


Now, let's see how well you listened.
现在看看你的耳力如何?


I won't need to whistle for them, Reverend Captain.
我想我不用口哨的,舰长


I mean, I'll use their names. Such lovely names.
我会叫他们的名字 尤其是有如此美的名字


Fraulein, this is a large house. The grounds are extensive.
小姐,这是座大房子 地方很宽广

And I will not have anyone shouting.

而我不容许任何人在此喊叫


You will take this, please. Learn to use it.
请你拿这个,学习使用它 孩子也会帮你的

The children will help you.


Now, when I want you, this is what you will hear.
我要找你,你会听到这个讯号


Oh, no, sir. I'm sorry, sir!
不,很抱歉,先生


我绝不会听口哨回报的
I could never answer to a whistle.

Whistles are for animals, not for children.

口哨是为了召唤狗和猫 和其他动物

但绝不是对孩子 而且绝对不会是我

And definitely not for me.


It would be too humiliating.
这是种很大的侮辱


Fraulein, were you this much trouble at the abbey?
小姐,你在修道院 也如此多麻烦吗

Oh, much more, sir.

要更多,先生


I don't know your signal.
先生,抱歉 我不知道你的讯号


You may call me "captain."
你可以叫我舰长


At ease.
稍息


Now that there's just us...
现在只剩下我们 请再告诉我一遍你们的名字

...would you please tell me all your names again and how old you are.

还有你的年龄


I'm Liesl. I'm 16 years old, and I don't need a governess.
我叫莉莎,我16岁 我不需要家教


I'm glad you told me, Liesl. We'll just be good friends.
莉莎,很高兴你告诉我 我们可以做好朋友


我叫费瑞克,我14岁 我是朽木
I'm Friedrich. I'm 14. I'm impossible.


Really? Who told you that, Friedrich?
真的?谁告诉你的,费瑞克

Fraulein Josephine. Four governesses ago.


约瑟芬小姐,前四任教师


我叫碧姬塔
I'm Brigitta.


You didn't tell me how old you are, Louisa.
你没告诉我你多大,露易莎


我叫碧姬塔,她叫露易莎
I'm Brigitta. She's Louisa.


She's 13 years old, and you're smart.
她13岁,而你很聪明 我10岁

I'm 10, and I think your dress is the ugliest one I ever saw.

而我认为你的衣服 是我见过最丑的


- Brigitta, you shouldn't say that. - Why not?
碧姬塔,你不该这样说的

为何?你不认为很丑

- Don't you think it's ugly? - Of course.

当然,但赫德小姐才是最丑的

But Fraulein Helga's was ugliest.


我是寇特,11岁,我很任性
I'm Kurt. I'm 11. I'm incorrigible.


- Congratulations. - What's "incorrigible"?
恭禧你!什么是任性


I think it means you want to be treated like a boy.
那表示你希望像男孩般被对待


我是玛塔,星期二我就7岁了 我爱粉红色
I'm Marta, and I'm going to be seven on Tuesday.

I'd like a pink parasol.


纷红色也是我的颜色
Pink's my favorite color too.


是的,你是葛特儿,而你5岁
Yes, you're Gretl.

And you're five years old?


My, you're practically a lady.
天啊,你几乎快成为淑女了


I have to tell you a secret. I've never been a governess.
现在我要告诉你们一个秘密 我从未当过家庭教师


You don't know anything about being a governess?
你一点也不懂如何当家庭教师


Nothing. I'll need lots of advice.
一点也不懂,我需要许多建议


The best way to start is to tell Father to mind his own business.
首先,就是告诉父亲 要他少管闲事

Never come to dinner on time.

你绝对不能准时来用餐

Never eat your soup quietly.

喝汤也不要太小声


During dessert, always blow your nose.
吃甜点时,要擤鼻子

Don't you believe a word they say, Fraulein Maria.

别听他们说的话,玛丽亚小姐

- Oh, why not? - Because I like you.

为什么? 因为我喜欢你


好了,孩子们 出去散步,父亲的命令
Children, outside for your walk.

Father's orders. Hurry up.

快点,快…玛丽亚小姐

Quick, quick, quick.

Fraulein Maria, I'm Frau Schmidt, the housekeeper.

我是蒙思蜜德,女管家


How do you do.
你好 你好

I'll show you to your room. Follow me.

我带你去房间,跟我来


Poor little dears.
可怜的小东西


You're very lucky. With Fraulein Helga it was a snake.
你运气很好 赫德小姐拿到的是条蛇


Good evening.
晚安


- Good evening, children. - Good evening, Fraulein Maria.
晚安,孩子们

晚安,玛丽亚小姐


Enchanting little ritual.
很独特的举止 是在修道院学来的吗?

Something you learned at the abbey?


No.
不,是…风湿

Rheumatism.


Exc

use me, captain. Haven't we forgotten to thank the Lord?
对不起,舰长 我们是否忘了向主祷告


For what we receive, may the Lord make us truly thankful.
感谢上帝赐给我们一切,阿门


- Amen. - Amen.
阿门…


I'd like to thank you all...
我要感谢各位 今天放在我口袋中的珍贵礼物

...for the precious gift you left in my pocket today.


是什么礼物
What gift?


It's a secret between the children and me.
这是我和孩子们之间的秘密

Then I suggest you keep it, and let us eat.

那我建议你就留着 让我们可以吃饭


Knowing how nervous I must have been...
我了解陌生人在新家庭里 会是有多么紧张

...a stranger in a new household...

了解能被接受 会是多么重要的事

...knowing how important it was for me to feel accepted...

...it was so kind and thoughtful of you to make my first moments here...

你们使我感到多么温暖 快乐和欢悦

...so warm and happy...

...and pleasant.


- What is the matter, Marta? - Nothing.
玛塔,你怎么了 没事


Fraulein...
小姐,是不是每餐饭 你都想要让我们消化不良

...is it to be at every meal or merely at dinnertime...

...that you intend leading us through this rare and wonderful new world...

...of indigestion?


不,舰长,他们只是很高兴
They're all right, captain. They're just happy.


- Rolfe, good evening. - Good evening, Franz.
劳夫,晚安

晚安,福兰斯,一切正常吗

- I trust everything is under control? - Yes, yes.

是的 是的,很好


- Are there any developments? - Perhaps.
有何进展吗?

或许,舰长在不在

- Is the captain home? - He's at dinner.

他在用晚餐

- With the family? - Yes.

和他的家人

是的


Give him this telegram at once.
请立刻把电报交给他


没问题
Certainly.


A telegram for you, sir.
您的电报,先生


Franz? Who delivered it?
福兰斯,谁送来的 当然是劳夫了

That young lad Rolfe, of course.


父亲,我能先告退吗
Father, may I be excused?


Children, in the morning I shall be going to Vienna.
孩子们,明早我必须去维也纳


Not again, Father!
怎么又来了,父亲


How long will you be gone this time?
这次你要去多久,父亲


I'm not sure, Gretl.
我不确定,葛特儿


- To visit Baroness Schraeder again? - Mind your own business!
是不是去看史蕾特男爵夫人

少管闲事


事实上,是的,露易莎
As a matter of fact, yes, Louisa.


为何我们总见不到 男爵夫人呢?
- Why can't we ever see the baroness? - Why would she want to see you?

为何她要见你

You are going to see the baroness. I'm bringing her back with me to visit.

事实上,玛塔,你会见到她的

我要带她回来这里 和大

家认识


太好了
And Uncle Max.

还有麦克斯伯伯 麦伯伯

Uncle Max!


Rolfe!
劳夫


Oh, Rolfe!
哦,劳夫


- No, Liesl. We mustn't! - Why not, silly?
不,莉莎,我们不能 为何,傻瓜


- I don't know... - Isn't this why you're waiting?
我不知道

你在此不是为了等我吗 是的,当然

Yes, of course.


- I've missed you, Liesl. - You have? How much?
我想你,莉莎 有吗,有多想


I even thought of sending a telegram, so I'd be able to deliver it here.
好多,我甚至想给你送电报 让我好来此地


Oh, that's a lovely thought! Why don't you, right now?
那是很美好的想法 你为何不做呢,就现在吧


- But I'm here! - Please, Rolfe. Send me a telegram.
但是我就在此啊

拜托,劳夫,送给我电报吧


I'll start it for you. "Dear Liesl..."
我为你起稿“亲爱的莉莎”

亲爱的莉莎,我很想要告诉你 我对你的感觉

"Dear Liesl: I'd like to be able to tell you...

...how I feel about you. Stop.

很不幸,电报费用太贵了 真挚的劳夫

Unfortunately, this wire is already too expensive.

Sincerely, Rolfe."


- "Sincerely"? - Cordially.
真挚? 衷心的

衷心的 深情的

- "Cordially"? - Affectionately?


Will there be any reply?
会不会有回电?


"Dear Rolfe: Stop.
亲爱的劳夫,停 别停,你的莉莎

Don't stop! Your Liesl."


If only we didn't have to wait for someone to send Father a telegram.
如果我们不用等 别人给父亲打电报


我如何知道何时才能见到你
How do I know when I'll see you again?


Well, let's see...
让我想想看


I could come here by mistake.
我可以因为搞错而来


With a telegram for Colonel Schneider! He's here from Berlin staying with...
要给史奈德上校电报

他从柏林来此,停留在…


没有人知道他在此的 别告诉你父亲
No one knows he's here. Don't tell your father.

为何不?

- Why not? - Your father's so Austrian.

因为你父亲自视为奥国人

We're all Austrian.

我们都是奥国人

Some think we ought to be German, and they're very mad at those who don't.

而那些认为该是德国人的 他们不希望这样


他们已准备好…
They're getting ready to...


我希望你父亲不会惹上麻烦
Let's hope your father doesn't get into trouble.

Don't worry. He's a big naval hero. He was even decorated by the emperor.

别担心父亲,他是海军大英雄 他甚至由国王亲自颁奖

我知道,我不担心他 但我却担心他的女儿

I don't worry about him. I worry about his daughter.


Me? Why?
我?为什么? 你是那样…

- Well, you're so... - What?

什么


You're such a baby!
你是如此地年轻


I'm 16. What's such a baby about that?
我16岁了,一点都

不年轻了


You wait, little girl On an empty stage
小女孩在空虚的舞台等待 等待命运的开始

For fate to turn the light on


你的生命目前是空白的一页 男人会要书写
Your life, little girl Is an empty page

That men will want to write on


可以书写
To write on


You are 16 going on 17
你16岁,快17岁了 宝贝,该去思考了

Baby, it's time to think

最好是警觉,谨慎和当心 宝贝,你正在边缘

Better beware Be canny and careful

Baby, you're on the brink


你是16岁,快17岁 男孩们会排队等候
You are 16 going on 17

Fellows will fall in line

很积极的年轻人 和一些鲁莽小人

Eager young lads And roues and cads


会向你献酒和美食
Will offer you food and wine


你完全没有心理准备 去面对男人的世界
Totally unprepared are you

To face a world of men


怯懦和害羞,你会如此的畏惧 事情不是你所能胜任的
Timid and shy and scared are you

Of things beyond your ken


You need someone older and wiser
你需要一位成熟和有智慧 告诉你怎么做

Telling you what to do

我17岁快18岁了 我能够照顾你

I am 17 going on 18

I'll take care of you


我16岁快17岁了 我知道我很天真
I am 16 going on 17

I know that I'm naive


Fellows I meet May tell me I'm sweet
我所认识的男孩 可以告诉我很甜美

And willingly I believe

我会情愿去相信他


我16岁快17岁了 如玫瑰般无邪
I am 16 going on 17

Innocent as a rose


那些单身汉和白兰地 我对此会有何认识?
Bachelor dandies Drinkers of brandies

What do I know of those?


完全没有心理准备 去面对男人的世界
Totally unprepared am I

To face a world of men

我是如此怯懦,害羞和害怕 事情不是我所能胜任的

Timid and shy and scared am I

Of things beyond my ken


I need someone older and wiser
我需要一位成熟和有智慧 告诉我怎么做

Telling me what to do


你17岁快18岁了 我会完全信赖你
You are 17 going on 18

I'll depend on you


Come in.
请进


Frau Schmidt.
思蜜德小姐


For your new dresses.
这是给你做新衣服的 玛丽亚小姐


- The captain had these sent from town. - Oh, how lovely!
舰长从城里买来的

多么美的布料 我可以缝制出最漂亮的衣裳

These will make the prettiest clothes I've ever had.


Do you think he would get me more material if I asked?
告诉我,如果我再要求 多点布料的话,他会肯吗?

- How many dresses do you need? - Not for me, for the children.

家庭教师需要多少衣服

不是为我,是为了孩子


I want to make them some play clothes.
我要为他们做点游戏服


The von Trapp children don't play. They march.
范崔普的孩子不玩游戏 他们

只做操练


Surely you don't approve of that.
所以你不赞成了


自从舰长失去他太太后 他管理家事就好像管军舰般
Ever since the captain lost his poor wife...

...he runs this house as if on one of his ships.


哨音、命令 再也没有音乐没有欢笑了
Whistles, orders.

No more music, no more laughing.


Nothing that reminds him of her. Even the children.
不愿接触任何使他 会想起她的事物孩子们也一样

But that's so wrong.

那太不对了


Oh, well.

How do you like your room? There'll be new drapes at the windows.
你喜欢你的房间吗? 你会有新的窗帘


Bu these are fine.
新的窗帘,为何? 它们还好好地

New ones have been ordered.

反正新的已经订了

- But I really don't need them. - Good night, now.

我真的不需要它们

晚安


Frau Schmidt, if I asked the captain about the material?
思蜜德小姐,你想如果明天 我要求他布料的事

- He's leaving in the morning. - Of course. How long will he be gone?

他明早就离开去维也纳

是,他要去多久呢


It depends. The last time he visited the baroness, he stayed for a month.
那得看情况

上次他在男爵夫人那儿 停留了一个月


I shouldn't be saying this to you. I don't know you that well.
我本不该说这些的 我们还不很熟识

但如果你问我的话 舰长则很认真地想娶这女人

But if you ask me, the captain's thinking seriously...

...of marrying her before summer's over.

那太好了 孩子们又会有新母亲了

Wonderful! The children will have a mother again.


是的,晚安
Yes.

Well, good night.


Good night.
晚安

Dear Father, now I know why You sent me here.
亲爱的天父 我现在知道为何你要我来此了


To help these children prepare for a new mother.
是帮助这孩子 准接受他们的新母亲

而我也祈祷 它将会是个快乐的家庭

And I pray this will become a happy family in Thy sight.


主保佑舰长,莉莎,费瑞克 还有露易莎
God bless the captain. God bless Liesl and Friedrich.

God bless Louisa, Brigitta, Marta and little Gretl.

碧姬塔,玛塔和小葛特儿 我忘了个男孩

And I forgot the other boy. What's his name?

他叫什么名字


总之,主保佑他
Well, God bless what's-his-name.

God bless the Reverend Mother and Sister Margaretta...

永主赐福院长,玛格丽特修女 和在修道院的每位修女

...and everybody at the abbey.


And now, dear God, about Liesl.
还有主啊,有关莉莎


让她知道我是她的朋友 让她告诉我,她在干什么
Help her know that I'm her friend...

...and help her tell me what she's been up to.


Are you going to tell on me?
你会去告密吗?

Help me to be understanding so I may guide her footsteps.

协助

我能了解,让我能指引她


In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.
以天父,天子,圣灵之名 阿门


I was out walking and somebody locked the doors early.
我出去散步,而大门提前关 我不想吵醒大家

I didn't want to wake everybody, so when I saw your window open...

所以当我看见 你的窗户是开着时…


你不会向父亲告密吧
You're not going to tell Father, are you?


How did you climb up?
你是如何攀上来的

It's how we always got in to play tricks on the governess.

我们常进来此屋来戏弄家教


Louisa can make it with a whole jar of spiders in her hand.
露易莎能手拿一罐的蜘蛛 单手爬上来呢


Spiders?
蜘蛛


莉莎,你是独自出去散步吗?
Were you out walking all by yourself?


If we wash that dress tonight, nobody would notice it tomorrow.
我们今晚将衣服洗好的话 明天就没有人会知道


You could put this on.
你可以穿上这个


Take your dress and put it to soak in the bathtub.
进去里面脱下衣服 泡在浴缸里


Come back here and sit on the bed, and we'll have a talk.
回来坐在床上,我们好好谈


I told you today I didn't need a governess.
我今天告诉你,我不需要家教


Well, maybe I do.
或许我还真的需要


Gretl, are you scared?
葛特儿,你害怕吗?


You're not frightened of a storm, are you?
你不是怕这闪电风暴吧 你就留在此与我一起

You just stay right here with me.


- Where are the others? - They're asleep. They're not scared.
其他的人呢

他们睡着了,他们不怕


Oh, no? Look.
是吗?看


All right, up here on the bed.
好吧,大家都上床来


- Really? - Well, just this once. Come on.
真的吗

只此一次


- Now we'll wait for the boys. - You won't see them. Boys are brave.
现在就等男孩们

你绝看不到他们的 男孩们很勇敢


You weren't scared, were you?
你们男孩不是也在害怕吧


Oh, no. We just wanted to be sure that you weren't.
当然不怕 我们只想确定你们不害怕

- That's very thoughtful of you. - It wasn't my idea.

你真周到,费瑞克

不是我出的主意,是寇特

It was Kurt's!


Kurt! That's the one I left out! God bless Kurt.
寇特,是我忘掉的一位 主保佑寇特


Why does it do that?
为何如此做


The lightning talks to the thunder, and the thunder answers.
因为雷公和闪电在说话 雷公救回话


- But lightning must be nasty. - Not really.
雷公一定很调皮 并不全然


Why does the thunder get so angry?
为何雷公如此生气,使我想哭

It makes me want to cry.


Whenever I'm feeling unhappy, I just try to think of nice things.
如果我遇上不如意的事 我感觉不快乐时

我想一些美好的事物

What kind of

things?

会是哪一类


让我想想,美好的事物
Well, let me see. Nice things...

Daffodils.


水仙花

Green meadows.
绿草地,满天的星星 玫瑰上的雨滴,小猫的胡须

Skies full of stars.

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens


光亮的铜壶,温暖的羊毛手套
Bright copper kettles And warm woolen mittens

Brown paper packages Tied up with strings

有细绳的褐色包装纸 这些都是我心爱的事物

These are a few of my favorite things


Cream-colored ponies And crisp apple strudels
乳白色小马,脆甜苹果糕 门铃声和雪车铃声

Doorbells and sleigh bells And schnitzel with noodles

还有那些面 野雁翅膀上有月亮

Wild geese that fly With the moon on their wings

这些都是我喜欢的少数事物

These are a few of my favorite things


Girls in white dresses With blue satin sashes
女孩们穿着白衣佩着蓝缎带


Snowflakes that stay On my nose and eyelashes
雪花落在我的鼻子和睫毛上


银白色的冬天融化成为春天
Silver white winters That melt into springs


These are a few of my favorite things
这些都是我喜爱的事物


When the dog bites
当狗咬时,当蜜蜂蜇时 当我感觉伤心时

When the bee stings

When I'm feeling sad

I simply remember my favorite things

只要想起我最喜爱的事物 我的心情就不会如此槽了

And then I don't feel so bad


- Does it work? - Of course.
真的管用吗?

当然,试试看,你喜欢什么

- What do you like? - Pussy willow!

杨柳树


- Christmas! - Bunny rabbits!
圣诞节

兔宝宝



Snakes!


- Chocolate icing! - No school!
巧克力冰淇淋

不上学


Pillow fights!
枕头战

- Telegrams! - Birthday presents!

电报

生日礼物,任何礼物

- Any presents! - Ladybugs!

瓢虫 什么?


猫 老鼠
A good sneeze!


好的喷嚏
Gesundheit!

哈啾! 保佑你

See what fun it is?

看,多么有趣

Raindrops on roses And whiskers on kittens

玫瑰上的雨滴,小猫的胡须 光亮的铜壶,温暖的羊毛手套

Bright copper kettles And warm woolen mittens

Brown paper packages Tied up with strings

有细绳的褐色包装纸 这些都是我心爱的事物

These are a few of my favorite things


Cream-colored ponies And crisp apple strudels
乳白色小马,脆甜苹果糕 门铃声和雪车铃声

Doorbells and sleigh bells And schnitzel with noodles

还有那些面 野雁翅膀上有月亮

Wild geese that fly With the moon on their wings

这些都是我喜欢的少数事物

These are a few of my favorite things


Together.
一起来


女孩们穿着白衣佩着蓝缎带
Girls in white dresses With blue satin sashes


雪花落在我的鼻子和睫毛上
Snowflakes that stay On my nose and

eyelashes


银白色的冬天融化成为春天
Silver white winters That melt into springs


这些都是我喜爱的事物
These are a few of my favorite things


When the dog bi...
当狗咬时…


Dog bites.

你好
Hello.


Fraulein, did I not tell you that bedtime is to be strictly observed?
小姐,我是否告诉过你 在这屋里要严守就寝时间


The children were upset by the storm, so l...
孩子们被风暴所惊吓 所以我想…


You did, sir.
你是说过,先生

Do you, or do you not, have difficulty remembering such simple instructions?

你是有困难 记住如此简单的指示


只有在雷电风暴时,先生
Only during thunderstorms.


Liesl?
莉莎

是的,父亲

I don't recall seeing you after dinner.

晚饭后我没看见你


是吗,事实上…
Really? As a matter of fact...

Yes?

怎样?


我是…
Well, I was...

What she would like to say...

她想说的是 我们今晚相处的较熟了

...is that she and I have been getting acquainted tonight.


It's too late to go into that. You heard your father. Go back to bed.
现在已不早了

孩子们,你们听见 父亲的话了,快回床上去


Fraulein...
小姐,你记得我明早要出门吧

...you have managed to remember I'm leaving in the morning?


你是否也能记住
Is it also possible you remember the first rule in this house is discipline?

这房子的首要规定就是纪律


Then I trust that before I return...
相信在我回来之前 你会很有成效

...you'll have acquired some?


舰长
Captain?

Could I talk to you about clothes for the children for when they play?

我想在你离开前 我是否能跟你谈…

有关孩子的衣服 如果我能有些布料的话…

- Lf I could have some material. - You are many things.

你显然是非常全能的 但唠叨不是我所想要的

Not the least of which is repetitious.

- But they're children! - Yes.

但他们只是孩子呀

是的,而我是他们的父亲

And I'm their father.


Good night.
晚安


Girls in white dresses With blue satin sashes
女孩们穿着白衣佩着蓝缎带…


When the dog bites When the bee stings
当狗咬时,当蜜蜂蜇时 当我感觉伤心时

When I'm feeling sad


我只要想起我最喜爱的事物 我的心情就不会如此槽了
I simply remember my favorite things

And then I don't feel...

...so bad


Children, over here. See!
看这边


走吧!走
Come on.


Fraulein Maria?
玛丽亚小姐 我们能每天都如此吗?

Can we do this every day?


你不认为你会厌倦吗?露易莎
- Don't you think you'd get tired of it? - I suppose so.

我想是吧!每隔一天

Every other day?


I haven't had so much fun since we put glue on Fraulein Josephine's toothbrus

h.
我自从在约瑟芬小姐的 牙刷上放胶水后

就没有如此开心过了


I can't understand how children as nice as you can play such tricks.
我真不懂像你们如此好的小孩 怎会恶作剧呢


这很简单啊
- It's easy. - But why do it?

为何要如此?

How else can we get Father's attention?

否则我们要如何吸引 父亲的注意力呢?

是的


Oh, I see.
我明白了


我们得多想想那一点
We'll have to think about that one.


来吧,大家,过来
All right, over here.


What are we going to do?
我们要做什么?


我们来想首歌 好欢迎男爵夫人的到来
Think of a song for the baroness.

Father doesn't like us to sing.

父亲不喜欢我们唱歌

或许我们可以改变他的想法

Perhaps we can change his mind. Now, what songs do you know?

你们会唱什么歌


我们什么歌都不会唱
We don't know any songs.

一首歌都不会

- Not any? - We don't even know how to sing.

我们甚至不知如何唱歌

那就不能浪费时间了 你们必须学习

Let's not lose time. You must learn.


但是如何学呢?
But how?


我们从最初步开始学
Let's start at the very beginning


很美好的地方开始
A very good place to start


When you read you begin with
当你读书时,你开始从


ABC
A, B, C


When you sing, you begin with Do-Re-Mi
当你唱歌时 你先从DoReMi开始


DoReMi
Do-re-mi


DoReMi 刚好是最先开始的音
Do-re-mi

The first three notes Just happen to be

DoReMi

Do-re-mi

DoReMi

Do-re-mi


Do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti
DoReMiFSoLaTi

Let's see if I can make it easier.

让我看是否能使它容易点


Do是亲爱的女士
"Doe," a deer A female deer

Re是金色的阳光

"Ray," a drop of golden sun


Mi是我对自己的称呼
"Me," a name I call myself

F是要跑得很遥远

"Far," a long long way to run


So是将线穿过针
"Sew," a needle pulling thread


La是跟着缝制
"La," a note to follow sew

Ti是茶和小糕饼

"Tea," a drink with jam and bread


那使我们又回到Do
That will bring us back to doe


Do! 是亲爱的女士
- Doe - A deer, a female deer

Re! 是金色阳光

- Ray - A drop of golden sun

Mi! 我对自己的称呼

- Me - A name I call myself


F! 是要跑得很遥远
- Far - A long long way to run


So! 是将线穿过针
Sew, a needle pulling thread

La! 是跟着缝制

- La - A note to follow sew


Ti! 是茶和小糕饼
- Tea - A drink with jam and bread


那使我们又回到Do…
That will bring us back to

- Doe - A deer, a female deer

Do! 是亲爱的女士

Re! 是金色阳光

Ray, a drop of golden sun


Mi! 我对自己的称呼
Me, a name I call myself

F! 是要跑得很遥远



Far, a long long way to run


So! 是将线穿过针
Sew, a needle pulling thread

La! 是跟着缝制

La, a note to follow sew

Ti! 是茶和小糕饼

Tea, a drink with jam and bread

那使我们又回到Do…

That will bring us back to doe


DoReMiF SoLaTiSoO
Do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti-do, so-do


Do-re-mi-fa-so and so on are only the tools we use to build a song.
孩子们!

DoReMi 只是个来唱歌的工具

只要你们学会音符 就能唱各种歌

Once you have them in your head you can sing different tunes...


...by mixing them up. Like this:
把它们凑起来,像这个

SoDoLaFMiDoRe

So-do-la-fa-mi-do-re

你们会唱吗?

Can you do that?

SoDoLaF MiDoRe

So-do-la-fa-mi-do-re


So-do-la-ti-do-re-do
SoDoLaTi DoReDo

SoDoLaTi DoReDo

So-do-la-ti-do-re-do


现在凑在一起
Now, put it all together.

SoDoLaF MiDoRe

So-do-la-fa-mi-do-re

SoDoLaTi DoReDo

So-do-la-ti-do-re-do


很好,但是不具有意义
- Good. - But it doesn't mean anything.


所以我们要加上词 每一音符一个字,像这样
So we put in words. One word for every note.

Like this:


当你知道唱歌的音符后
When you know the notes to sing


你几乎可以唱任何歌了 一起来
You can sing most anything


Together!
当你知道唱歌的音符后

When you know the notes to sing

你几乎可以唱任何歌了

You can sing most anything


Do! 是亲爱的女士
- Doe - A deer, a female deer

Re! 是金色阳光

- Ray - A drop of golden sun

Mi! 我对自己的称呼

- Me - A name I call myself

F! 是要跑得很遥远

- Far - A long long way to run

So! 是将线穿过针

- Sew - A needle pulling thread

La! 是跟着缝制

- La - A note to follow sew

Ti! 是茶和小糕饼

- Tea - A drink with jam and bread

那使我们又回到Do…

That will bring us back to doe


DoReMiF SoLaTiDo

DoTiLaSo FMiReDo

DoMiMi

MiSoSo

ReFF

LaTiTi

DoMiMi

MiSoSo

ReFF

LaTiTi

When you know the notes to sing
只要你们学会音符 就能唱各种歌

You can sing most anything


Do! 是亲爱的女士
Doe A deer, a female deer


Re! 是金色阳光
Ray A drop of golden sun

Mi! 我对自己的称呼

Me A name I call myself

F! 是要跑得很遥远

Far A long long way to run

So! 是将线穿过针

Sew A needle pulling thread

La! 是跟着缝制

La A note to follow sew


Ti! 是茶和小糕饼
Tea A drink with jam and bread

那使我们又回到Do…

That will bring us back to

So-do-la-fa-mi-do-re

SoDoLaF MiDoRe

SoDoLaFaTi…

So-do-la-fa-ti

TiDo

La-so

Ti-do


So-do

The mountains are magnificent, really magnificent.
这些山真是壮观 盖尔,真是棒透了

- I had them put up jus

t for you. - Oh?

我特别为你造设的,达令


Even if it's to a height of 10,000 feet...
万尺高山,盖尔总是相信 它的升起为了特殊场合

...Georg always believes in "rising to the occasion."


Improve the jokes or I'll disinvite you.
麦斯你的笑话不改进的话 我就要收回邀请了


You didn't invite me. I invited myself.
你并未邀请我 我是不请自来的

- Naturally. - You needed a chaperone...

很自然,你需要伴护人


...and I needed a place where the cuisine is superb...
我需要有佳肴美酒的地方 而价格又公道

...the wine cellar unexcelled...

...and the price perfect.


麦斯,你真的太过份了
Max, you are outrageous.

Not at all. I'm a very charming sponge.

一点也不,我是很迷人的食客


Listen.



That's the Klopmann Monastery Choir.
那是可普曼修道院的唱诗班


They're good.
他们唱得很好


Very good.
非常好


I must explore this area in the next few days.
以后几天里我要探讨这地区

Somewhere, a hungry singing group is waiting for Max Detweiler...

在某处,有个渴望被发掘的 合唱团在等我发掘

...to pluck it out and make it famous at the Salzburg Folk Festival.

而在萨尔堡的音乐节时 一举成名

- They get fame, you get money. - It's unfair, I admit it.

他们成名而你就得利

那不公平,我得承认 但那天一切都会改变的

But someday that'll be changed. I shall get the fame too.

我也会成名的


Good heavens, what's this?
天啊,这是怎么回事

没什么,只是本地的顽童

It's nothing. Just some local urchins.


This really is exciting for me, Georg. Being here with you.
这地方真是太美了 又和你在一起

树林,湖泽,山峦 它们都是一样的

Trees, lakes, you've seen them before.


That is not what I mean, and you know it.
你明白我的意思


- You mean me? I'm exciting? - Is that so impossible?
你不是指我令你兴奋的

不可能吗?


No, just highly improbable.
不是,只是不会发生


- There you go, running yourself down. - Well, I'm a dangerous driver.
又来了,又看低自己了

我是危险的驾驶人


你在我看来像个谜,盖尔
You're much less of a riddle when I see you here, Georg.


- In my natural habitat? - Yes, exactly.
在我生长的地方 是的,正是


你是说在这鸟语花香的地方 我感觉较舒适
Are you saying that I'm more at home...

...among the birds and the flowers and the wind that moves...

...through the trees like a restless sea?


How poetic.
多有诗意啊

是的,我是的,不是吗

Yes, it was rather, wasn't it?


More at home here than in Vienna in all your glittering salons...
我在此比在维也纳觉得安逸

在你们那奢华的沙龙里


...gossiping gaily with bores I detest, soaking myself in champagne...
和那些无聊汉附庸风雅喝香槟 被华尔兹所牵绊

...stumbling about to waltzes by Strausses I can't even remember?

你就是想告诉我这些吗? 多少是吧,是的

- Is that what you're saying? - Yes.


Now whatever gave you that idea?
你为何会有那概念?


我真的喜欢这儿,盖尔 如此可爱和宁静
Oh, I do like it here, Georg. It's so lovely and peaceful.


How can you leave it so often?
你怎舍得如此常离开此地

Oh, pretending to be madly active, I suppose.

我想是假装自己还是很活跃


Activity suggests a life filled with purpose.
活跃是建议生命充满了目的


Could it be running away from memories?
可能是在逃避回忆


Or perhaps just searching for a reason to stay.
也许是在寻求留下的理由


I hope that's why you've been coming to Vienna so often.
我希望那是你 常去维也纳的理由


还是那儿有让你着魔的事物
- Were there other distractions? - I'd hardly call you a distraction.

我不能说是你令我着魔的


Well, what would you call me, Georg?
那你如何形容我,盖尔


漂亮,美丽,聪明有风度 很完美的女主人
Lovely...

...charming, witty, graceful, the perfect hostess...


...and, you're going to hate me for this...
你会恨我这样说的 有点像是我的救世主

...in a way, my savior.

Oh, how unromantic.

真不浪漫呀


I'd be an ungrateful wretch if I didn't say...
如果我不告诉你 那我就是不知感恩的小人了

...that you brought some meaning back into my life.

是你使我重新体会生命的意义


我想我是受宠若惊
I am amusing, I suppose.


I have the finest couturier in Vienna and a glittering circle of friends.
而我是有维也纳最好的地方

最上流的社交圈的朋友 和最豪华的派对

- I do give some rather gay parties. - Oh, yes.


But take all that away...
除去那些,你只有财富 和一位飘浮不定的我

...and you have just wealthy, unattached little me...


在寻寻觅觅像你一样的人
...searching, just like you.


More strudel, Herr Detweiler?
多来点甜点吗

- How many have I had? - Two.

我吃了多少?

两个了

Make it an uneven three.

那么它就成为第三个吧


Still eating, Max? Must be unhappy.
还在吃,麦斯? 一定是不太快乐


That mixed quartet I've been trying to steal away from Sol Hurok...
数月来我一直想从何洛克那边 弄来四部曲


- What happened? ...Sascha Petrie stole them first.
发生何事,达令?

昨天,沙夏皮特抢先了 我最恨的莫过于贼了

I hate thieves.

Max, you really must try and learn to love yourself.

麦斯,你要学习自爱


I had to call Paris, Rome and Stockholm.


为此事我得打长途电话到巴黎


- On Georg's telephone, of course. - How else could I afford it?
当然是用盖尔的电话了

要不然我怎么负担的起


I like rich people, the way they live and how I live when I'm with them.
真是,我喜欢有钱人

我喜欢他们的生活方式 尤其和他们一起生活时


I wonder where the children are.
我在想孩子们上哪儿去了


They must have heard I was coming and hid.
显然地,他们一定是 听见我来了,躲起来了


I was hoping they'd be here to welcome you.
我是希望他们会在家欢迎你的


Max, do step out of character for a moment and try and be charming.
麦斯,试着放开朗一些,好吗


Well?
怎样?


Well what?
什么怎样?


Have you made up his mind? Do I hear wedding bells?
你让盖尔决定了没 我是否会听见婚礼钟声


- Pealing madly. - Marvelous.
很有希望,太棒了 但不一定有婚礼

- Not necessarily for me. - What kind of talk's that?

那是什么意思?


那跟你无关,麦斯
None-of-your-business talk.


I'm terribly fond of him, so don't toy with us.
我很喜欢盖尔 我不准你把我们当玩具


But I'm a child. I like toys. So tell me everything.
但当我是孩子时,我喜欢玩具 所以告诉我一切吧


Come on. Tell me every teensy-weensy, intimate, disgusting detail.
快点,告诉麦斯一切的细节


Well, let's just say I have a feeling I may be here on approval.
我们可以说,我有感觉 我可能会被认可

- I approve of that. How can you miss? - Far too easily.

我同意,你怎会错过 很容易的

如我了解你的话,达令 我知道你会找到方法的

If I know you, darling, and I do, you will find a way.


- He's no ordinary man. - No, he's rich.
他不是普通人 他很富有

His wife's death gave him a great heartache.

当他老婆死后 给他带来他可怕的心痛

And your husband's death gave you a great fortune.

当你先生死时 他留给你一笔可怕的遗产


Oh, Max, you really are a beast.
麦斯,你真是怪物


You and Georg are like family. That's why I want to see you married.
你和盖尔对我来讲 就像是一家人

所以我想看到你们两人结婚


我们必须保留那笔钱 在同一家庭中
We must keep all that lovely money in the family.


- What are you doing there? - Oh, Captain von Trapp.
你在干什么

范舰长,我正在找…

I was just looking for...


I didn't see, I mean, I didn't know you were...
我没看到你,我不知道你…


Heil Hitler!
希特勒万岁


Who are you?
你是谁


I have a telegram for Herr Detweiler.
我送电报给德维勒先生


我就是
- I am Herr Detweiler. - Yes, sir.

是的,先生


You've delivered your telegram. Now get out.
好,电报

相关文档
最新文档