值得看经典爱情英语诗歌5首双语-最新范文

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

值得看经典爱情英语诗歌5首双语

英文爱情双语诗歌:爱之物语,爱情是生命的桂冠,摇摆就会让它落地,因为我们的灵魂没有爱情,生活下去就会很消沉。所以,要修正人格,昂起爱情的头颅,自然会时时爱待你所爱的人。下面就是小编给大家带来的爱情英语诗歌,希望能帮助到大家!

爱情英语诗歌1

We just can’t let go, when the storm is ahead.

总希望在风雨欲来的时候,抱紧一些不想放弃的想法。

She has been patient, believing the best is worth the wait.

她一直坚持宁缺毋滥,相信最好的值得耐心等待。

Yet the last apple fallen from the tree is usually sour.

偏偏最后掉下的红苹果,通常是酸的。

The love that rocks your soul is hardly the result of a long wait.

而惊心动魄的伟大爱情,通常不是等来的。

I held tight to the world, but rejected.

我用力抓紧世界,最终却仍被世界淘汰。

If I had saved the effort, would the pain be less?

如果一开始就松手,我的痛苦会不会少些?

Save a place for yourself, before going out to love.

在自己面前应该一直留有一个地方,然后去爱。

You don’t have to know who to love, how to love, or how

long your love will

last.

不知道是谁,不知道如何去爱,也不知道可以爱多久。

Just wait for the one time. Maybe there will never be the one. But just

wait, because it already is your reward.

只是等待一次爱情,也许永远都没有人,可是这种等待就是爱情本身。

爱情英语诗歌2

What is love

爱是什么

Love is a star shrouded in morning fog

爱就是笼罩在晨雾中一颗星。

Without you

没有你

Heaven is hell

天堂也变成地狱

Li River War lovely, subtle shaking

可爱的战溧,微妙的颤抖

This. . . Shy sweet embrace -

这……羞怯温柔的拥抱——

On your beautiful lips,

在你美丽的樱唇上

I preferred kissing instead of the language

我惯用接吻来代替语言

My kiss is like the smoke from my heart a flame!

我的吻就像是从我的心底冒出的一个火焰!

Yesterday kissed my happiness,

昨天吻过我的幸福

today has come to naught,

今天已经化为乌有

I received a sincere love

我获得真诚的爱情

Always the total can not be sustained.

向来总不能持久

Women to men there is a way to be happy;

女人使男人得到幸福的方法有一种

but unfortunately the way to a man trapped in there more than three

thousand kinds!

但使男人陷于不幸的方法却有三千多种

Only among the only true love.

只有在爱情之中才有真实

”What is love?”

“爱情究竟是什么?”

”...” No one can answer.

“……”没有一个人能解答。

爱情英语诗歌3

前缘

predestination

a poem by xi murong

诗/席慕容

should man really be reincarnated,

人若真能转世

had the samsara of life truly occurred.

世间若真有轮回

so my love, what in prior lives could we have been?

那麽我的爱我们前世曾经是什麽

if you were a southern girl of lotus-picking,

你若曾是江南采莲的女子

i could have been a lotus that your pale wrist is missing. 我必是你皓腕下错过的那朵

if you were a truant urchin,

你若曾是逃学的顽童

i could have been a brand new hoodle

我必是从你袋中掉下的那颗崭新的弹珠

相关文档
最新文档