保健按摩工作常用英语

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1.Where is the discomfort? (您)哪儿不舒服?

2.What is the symptom? (您)有什么症状?

3.Where are the pains? (您)哪儿痛?

4.How long have you been ill? 您病了多久?

5.Please tell me about your illness. 请把病情告诉我。

6.Where is the most painful part? 哪个地方最疼?

7.Did the pain come slowly or come suddenly? 这种疼痛是慢慢开始的,还是突然发生的?

8.Any other king of symptom? 还有其他症状吗?

9.My neek is bothering me. 我颈部不舒服。

10.Sometimes my head is spinning (or I feel fainf). 我有时头晕(我觉得晕)。

11.I often have a headache. 我经常头疼。

12.I often have backaches. 我经常背疼。

13.When I am holding something in my hand , I feel that there is no strength in my upper arm.

持物时我感到上臂无力。

14.My right hand feels numb , especially the fourth and fifth fingers. 我右手有麻木感,尤以第

4及第5指明显。

tely I have been feeling very tired and have no strength. 最近我感到疲乏无力。

16.Has the pain spread to anywhere else? 疼痛向别处放射吗?

17.Is your illness connected to the change in the weather? 病情与天气变化有关吗?

18.Does your pain get worse , when it is wet and cloudy? 阴雨天疼痛加重吗?

19.What other sickness have you had before? 您过去得过什么病?

20.What kind of treatment have you received in the past? 您以前做了些什么治疗?

21.Please lie on the bed , so I can give you a check. 请躺在床上,我给您检查一下。

22.Please unbuckle your belt. 请把腰带解开。

23.Please bend your knees. 请屈膝。

24.Please relax and don`t be nervous. 请放松,别紧张。

25.Please lie sideways with your left side on top. 请侧卧,左侧在上。

26.Please take a deep breath. 请深呼一口气。

27.Please lift up your right leg. 请抬右腿。

28.Please turn over and face upwards. 请翻身,面朝上。

29.Please tell me if you feel I am too strong. 如果您觉得我手法太重,请告诉我。

30.Doctor , what kind of illness do I have? 医生,我得的是什么病?

31.You have problems with your cervical vertebra. 您颈椎有问题。

32.You had better have an X-ray. 您最好拍张X光片。

33.You need a further check. 您需要进一步检查。

34.Your condition needs a much longer time to cure. 您的病需要较长一段时间治疗。

35.After the treatment , your illness will be cured. 您的病经过治疗会痊愈的。

36.You will have a much better result , by using massage treatment for your condition. 用按摩

疗法治您的病效果很好。

37.Your illness is a bit more difficult to be cured. 您的病治愈有点困难。

38.I often have pains in my back (in the lumbar vertebra). 我经常腰痛。

39.Please bend your back , tell me when it becomes painful. 请弯腰,有痛感时告诉我。

40.Please turn to the left. 请向左转身。

41.I hurt my back yesterday , when I was carrying something heavy. 我昨天提重东西时把腰

扭伤了。

42.What kind of feeling do you have when I press my hand down? 我用手压时,您有什么感

觉?

43.How do you feel now , after the treatment last time? 经过上次治疗,您现在感觉怎样?

44.Please get down and move about , see if the pain has become less. 请下床活动一下,看看

疼痛是否减轻。

45.Please lay your head back. 请向后仰头。

46.When you walk for a long time , your left leg will hurt much more. 长时间行走,您左腿疼

痛会加重。

47.When your illness becomes serous , you will feel difficulty in turning around , and

inconvenience when walking. 病情严重时,您将转侧困难,行走不便。

48.It hurt very much where you have just pressed. 您刚刚按压的地方非常疼。

49.The pain is spreading to the lower part of the body on the right side. 疼痛向右下肢放射。

50.Please sit up. 请坐起来。

51.Please lower your head. 请您把头低下来一点。

52.I have not been sleeping well recently. 我最近睡眠不好。

53.Doctor , What should I look out for? 医生,我应该注意些什么?

54.Do I need to do some exercise? 我需要做些锻炼吗?

55.You need to have a programme for your treatment. 您需要做一个疗程的治疗。

56.When I pressed this point , did you feel some increasing pressure? 我按压这个穴位时,您

有胀的感觉吗?

57.Please sit down and wait for a moment. 请您坐下,稍等一会儿。

58.Doctor , my knee hurts. 医生,我膝关节疼。

59.My knee hurts when I go up and down the stairs. 我上下楼梯时膝关节疼。

60.After I have rested in bed , it becomes less painful. 卧床休息后,疼痛减轻。

61.Please point to the most painful part with your finger. 请用手指出疼痛的部位。

62.I twisted my leg a few days ago. 几天前,我把腿扭伤了。

63.My ankle is swollen. 我踝关节肿胀。

64.Under what circumstances is your illness at its worst? 什么情况下您的病情最重?

65.Have you been feeling tired recently? 您最近感觉疲乏吗?

66.How was your appetite lately? 进来您食欲怎样?

67.I feel like vomiting sometimes. 我有时想吐。

68.Please relax and do not breathe too heavily. 请放松,不要屏气。

69.The treatment is finished for today. 今天治疗完了。

70.How do you feel now? 您现在感觉怎样?

71.When should I come again? 我什么时候来复诊?

72.Do you feel warm in the lower part of your body? 您感到下肢发热吗?

73.My backache hurts very much sometimes and less at other times. 我腰痛时轻时重。

74.I have a really bad cough , and my throat hurts. 我咳嗽得很厉害,嗓子疼。

75.How do you feel , when I push down here? 我向下推这儿时您有什么感觉?

76.What is your name please? 您叫什么名字?

77.What is your nationality? 您是哪国人?

78.How old are you? 您多大年纪了?

79.Has your back hurt in the past? 您以前腰痛过吗?

相关文档
最新文档