简单英语口语招聘对话【四篇】(最新)

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

【篇一】简单英语口语招聘对话

A: I’m Brown, Director of Personnel. What can I do for you?

A:我是布朗,人事部主管。我能为你做什么?

B: I’m coming for a job interview at nine o'clock.

B:我是来参加9点钟的面试的。

A: You would like to become a stewardess, wouldn’t you?

A:你想成为一名空中小姐,是吗?

B: Yes, I’d like to very much.

是的,我非常想。

A: How old are you?

你多大了?

B: I am twenty-three years old.

我23岁。

A: What made you decide on this type of occupation?

是什么使你决定从事这种职业的?

B: I love the sky. When I was a child, I imagined flying into the blue sky some day. Now, I think the day has come. My dream can come true.

B:我喜爱蓝天。当我还是个孩子的时候,就想象将来某一天能飞上蓝天。现在,我觉得这一天终于来了。我的梦想会实. 现了。

A: Do you know it’s not an easy job?

A:你知道这不是一件容易的工作吗?

B: Yes.

B:是的。’

A: What’s your height?

A:你有多高?

B: 168 centimeters.

B: 168厘米。

A: Do you think friendly service is very important for the airline staff?

A:你认为对空中服务人员来说友好服务很重要吗?

B: Yes. This is one of the most important aspects when dealing with the public in any way.

B:是的,无论如何与公众打交道这点很重要的

【篇二】简单英语口语招聘对话

R: how was your job at the state-owned enterprise?

你在那家国企工作怎么样?

A: oh, I no longer work there. I'm working with a multi-national corporation.

我已经不在那了,现在我在一家跨国公司工作。

R: you changed jobs again? Why do you move so frequently?

你又换工作了?怎么跳的这么频繁啊?

A: I want to try different things before I find the one I really like.

我想试试不同的工作,然后看看到底喜欢哪一个。

R: why don't you stick with one job for a bit longer?

你怎么不在一个岗位上多做一些时间呢?

A: I could handle everything pretty well in the old position, so I decided to move around and learn something new.

原来的工作我都能处理的很好,所以我想换换环境,学点新东西。

R: how's your current job going?

现在这工作怎么样?

A: I'm prettysat isfied with it. I can broaden my experience, learn lots of new things, and have more development opportunities.

挺满意的。我可以拓宽视野,学到很多新东西,还能得到更多的发展机会。

R: sounds good,but I still think perhaps you should first have a clear career path to follow and then decide whether to change your job or not.

不错。但我还是认为你该先找个明确的职业发展道路,然后再决定要不要换工作。

A: yes, you're right. When I graduated, I didn't know what I really wanted to do or what I could do. Now things are growing much clearer.

没错。刚毕业的时候,我不知道自己想做什么,也不知道自己能做什么。现在清楚多了。

R: do you have a definite career path yet?

现在又明确的职业发展道路了吗?

A: I'm not sure. I just like the job I'm doing now.

还是不太清楚,不过我挺喜欢现在的工作的。

【篇三】简单英语口语招聘对话

A: Have you find any job that you are interested in?:有没有你感兴趣的工作?

B: I’ve only find a few openings in my field.:我只找到几个职位与我的专业对口。

A: There’s not a very high demand for that kind of job, isn’t there?:这个领域的人才需求好像不大吧?

相关文档
最新文档