快学英语 日常生活篇11-家务劳动

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

House 家务劳动脱口而出

Would you hang the laundry up to dry?

能把洗的衣服挂起来晾干吗?

I have a lot of clothes to iron.

我有很多衣物要熨烫。

I’m going to clean the floor with a wet rag.

我要用湿拖布拖地。

Would you bring me the dustpan?

把簸箕拿给我好吗?

I’m going to start cleaning in the living room. 我想从卧室开始清扫。

Will you help me fold the clothes?

你可以帮我叠衣服吗?

I like my towels folded neatly.

我喜欢把毛巾折得整整齐齐的。

I need you to help me clean the house.

我需要你帮我打扫房子。

Do you cook at home?

你在家做饭吗?

How’s the housework assigned in your family? 在你家家务劳动是怎么分配的?

对答如流

Dialogue One

Does your wife work?

你太太工作吗?

Yes, she does. She works at home.

是的,她工作。她在家里工作。

Oh, I understand. She does the housework. Is that right?

噢,我懂了。她专干家务,对吗?

Yes, that’s right. She does most of the things.

是的。那些事多数是她做的。

How diligent she is!

她真勤劳!

Dialogue Two

Kate, have you finished washing your clothes?

凯特,你洗完衣服了吗?

No, I really do not like to do that painful thing.

没有,我真的不想去做那件累人的事情。

But you should do that. And we have quite a lot of other housework to do. 但是你必须去洗。我们还有很多其他的家务活。

But I just want to have a rest.

但是我现在只想休息一下。

Come on!

快去洗吧!

Wait a minute.

等一会儿吧。

Hurry up!

快点!

OK.

好吧!

Dialogue Three

Here is my garden.

这里就是我家的花园了。

It’s marvelous! The lawn looks like a green carpet, and the flowers look terrific.

好棒啊!草坪就像绿色的地毯一样,那些花看起来多漂亮啊!

I take care of the grass and the flowers everyday.

我每天都要照料草坪和那些花。

No wonder it smells so fresh and fragrant. Wow, you got such a nice swimming pool here.

难怪闻起来那么清新,芳香。哇,你这里还有个这么漂亮的游泳池呢。Thank you. We can swim later if you like.

谢谢你。如果你愿意的话,我们一会儿可以来游泳。

It’s fantastic!

太棒了!

Dialogue Four

I have no time left.

我没时间了。

Well, what’s your opinion?

你想说什么?

My point is that you will have to clear the room.

我想说你得收拾屋子了。

It’s unfair. It’s your turn this time.

这不公平。这次轮到你了。

I will do it next time.

我下次打扫。

OK. Don’t forget it.

好吧,别忘了啊!

出口成章

请假

Brown goes to see his supervisor. “Boss,”he says, “we’re doing some heavy house-cleaning at home tomorrow, and my wife needs me to

help with the attic and the garage, moving and hauling stuff.”

“We’re short-handed,”the boss replies. “I can’t give you the day off.”

“Thanks, boss,” says Brown, “I knew I could count on you!”

布朗来找上司。“老板,”他说,“我们明天要做些重家务活,我妻子要我帮着清理阁楼和车库,搬运垃圾。”

“我们现在缺人手,”老板回答。“我不能准你假。”

“谢谢老板,”布朗说,“我就知道您能救我!”

相关文档
最新文档