英语口语:预定二人餐位情景对话

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

A:Good moming. Panyu Restaurant. May help you?

A:早上好,这是番禺宾馆。我能帮您什么吗?

B:What time do you open this evening?

B:今晚你们什么时候开始营业?

A:We open at 6:30, sir.

A:6:30,先生。

B:I see. I'd like to reserve a table for two.

B:知道了。我想预订两个人的餐位。

A:Yes, sir. What time would you like your table, sir?

A:好的,先生。具体什么时间呢?

B:I'm not sure, perhaps around 8 pm.

B:还不确定,大概是晚上8点吧。

A:Fine! I'll reserve a table for two at 8 pm, sir. May I have your name, please? A:可以,我给您预订一个晚上8点的餐位,共两个人。请问您的姓名?

B:Davis.

B:戴维斯。

A:Thank you, Mr. Davis.

A:谳谢您,戴维斯先生。

B:Oh, any chance of a table by the window? My wife loves the bird's eye view. As it's her birthday, I want it to be a celebration.

B:哦,对了。能不能给我一张靠近窗户的桌子?我的妻子特别喜欢观看外面的景色,而且今天又是她的生日。我想给她庆祝一下。

A:I see. We have already received many bookings and though I can't guarantee anything, please be assured that we'll try our best, Mr. Davis. I hope you'll understand.

A:我明白。我们已经接受了许多的预订,所以不能保证一定有。但请放心,我们会尽力的。戴维斯先生,希望您能理解。

B:I do, but I would appreciate you, if it could be arranged.

B:我能.理解。如果能够安排一下,我会十分感激你们的。

A:We'll try our best.

A:我们会尽力的。

B:Thank you.

B:谢谢。

更多英语学习方法:企业英语培训/

相关文档
最新文档