恐龙当家中英文台词55815

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

恐龙当家

亨利是时候了

Henry, it's time.

你刚刚说看见哪个蛋动了

Which one did you say moved?

左边那个

The one on the left.

你当爸爸了

You're a poppa.

你当妈妈了

You're a momma.

你个淘气包你好啊莉比

You little sneak. Hello, Libby.

莉比

Libby.

你好啊巴克

Hello, Buck.

他的眼睛像你

He's got your eyes.

一边玩去你个小捣蛋

Get out of there, you little prickle bush.

好吧看来这是个大个子

All right, this is gonna be a big one.

你好啊阿洛

Hello, Arlo.

出来吧

Come on out.

瞧瞧你

Look at you.

巴克

Buck!

那是爪牙峰这儿是我们的农场

That's Clawtooth Mountain. And this is our farm.

我们要一起来打理好它

And we're all gonna take care of it together.

- 是谁- 整到你啦

- What? - Gotcha!

莉比

Libby! 哈哈总算喷到你了

Gotcha back!

妈妈我浇完水啦

Momma, I'm done watering.

干得不错莉比巴克还不快去干活

Good job, Libby. Buck, get back to your chores.

- 什么- 谢啦巴克

- What? - Thanks, Buck.

但是我我

But I... I...

全都装好啦

You're all set.

我能干点别的活吗妈妈

Can't I do something else, Momma?

- 去吧- 好吧

- Get going. - Okay.

谁在那

Who is that?

嗨尤斯蒂斯

Hey, Eustice.

你被缠住了吗小家伙

You stuck, little guy?

我来帮你现在好啦

Let me get that for you. You're free.

去吧去找你的爸爸和你的...

Hello, move. Go find your poppa and your...

妈妈

Momma!

哇哦河边可不是你能随便过去玩的阿洛Whoa. The river's not something to mess around with there, Arlo.

小心一点怎么了

Be careful. What's the problem?

爸爸鸡舍里的亨丽埃塔最坏了

Poppa, Henrietta is the worst one in the coop!

昨天你才说独脚的弗兰是最坏的Yesterday you said Footless Fran was the worst.

她只有一只脚

She's only got one foot.

你不用非得喜欢它们啊阿洛只要把它们喂饱就好了

You don't have to like 'em, Arlo. You just have to feed 'em.

那样就行了

That should do it.

这样那些该死的野人就不能偷走我们的食物了

Now, this will keep them rotten critters from stealing our food

我建造的这个粮仓百分百能防住他们because I made this silo 100% critter-proof. 印上你的标记吧亨利这是你应得的

Put your mark on there, Henry. You earned it.

对啊爸爸快点快点

- Yeah, Poppa, do it! Come on! - Yeah!

那得你们的妈妈先来才行

Only if your momma does it first.

如果说谁最有资格在这印上标记的非她莫属

If anyone's earned a mark around here, it's her.

你是不是把标记印得比我的高了

Did you just put your mark higher than mine?

啊没那回事只是你的角度问题啦

What? No. It's just the angle you're looking at it.

角度问题嗯?

The "angle," huh?

- 我也要我也要轮到我了- 该我了

- Me too! My turn! - Me, me, me! My turn! 等一下这可没那么容易

Now hold on. It's not that easy.

你们得干出一番大事才能有资格留下标记You've got to earn your mark by doing something big.

超越自我的大事For something bigger than yourself.

总有一天你们都会印上标记的我期待那一天的到来

Someday you'll all make your mark and I can't wait to see it.

清理田地就得这样干得不错巴克

That is how you clear a field. Attaboy, Buck. 他会找到办法的别担心

He'll figure it out. Be just fine.

来吧巴克这是你应得的

Go on, Buck. You earned it.

太棒了儿子

Good job, son.

你能行的莉比还差一点就行了

You've got it, Libby! Just a little bit more.

漂亮你有资格作标记了孩子

- Beautiful. - You earned your mark, sweetheart.

阿洛

Arlo!

他会成功的

He'll get there.

好吧你们这些家伙我才不怕你们呢

All right, you cluckers, you're about to get fed.

- 阿洛- 嗯?

Arlo.

- 过来- 巴克这是怎么了

- Come here. - Buck! What happened?

我打算过来帮你干活的没想到它们攻击了我

I came to help you with your chores. And then they attacked.

- 你会没事的- 告诉妈妈我爱她

- You're gonna be okay. - Tell Momma I love her.

我看见一道白光

I see a light.

我去找人帮忙

I'll go get help!

你真该看看你的表情- 我早该知道的

相关文档
最新文档