北师大版高一Unit 1 lifestyle 汉译英句子翻译背诵

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

备考2013-2014 期中考试暨名校联考高一英语

Unit 1 汉译英句子翻译背诵2013-10-29

1.令人放松的音乐使得我放松下来。The relaxing music makes me relaxed.

2.大部分学校图书馆工作日开放。Most school libraries are open on weekdays.

3.此刻,我们正在学英语。We are learning English at the moment.

4.星期日晚上去看电影,好吗?How about going to see a film on Sunday evening?

5.做纵横字谜游戏能锻炼脑筋。Doing crosswords gives the mind some exercise.

6.当然,没有一个好妻子,我不可能过上这种日子的。

Of course, I couldn’t live this lifestyle without a good wife.

7.他脸上困惑的表情表明他不理解。

His confused expression sug gested that he couldn’t understand.

8. 从洗漱、穿衣、吃早饭、离家到坐上公共汽车只用不到15分钟的时间。

It takes me less than fifteen minutes to wash, get changed, have breakfast, leave home and get on a bus.

9. 我总是第一个到办公室。I am always the first person to get to the office.

10. 整天会议、电话不断。

Meetings and phone calls take up a large part of the day.

11. 几乎每一分钟都充斥着急待处理的事情。

Every minute of the day is filled with urgent matters.

12.现在,中国农民过上了比以往幸福得多的生活。

Now farmers of China live a much happier life than before.

13.他三十年前就开始当老师了。

He took up a job as a teacher thirty years ago.

14.近年来,中国许多地方都呈现出一片新景象。

Many places in China have taken on a new look in recently years.

15.她眼里流露出受委屈的神情。

Her eyes took on a hurt expression.

16.我努力工作为的是我能够为他们挣更多的钱。

I try to work hard so that I can make more money for them.

17. 再者,要没事可做我会觉得非常无聊。我真的喜欢忙忙碌碌。

Besides, I get bored if there is nothing to do. I like being busy.

18. 我的家人总是抱怨。My family complains about it.

19. 成名不是容易的。Being famous isn’t easy.

20.我发现躺在沙滩上非常令人放松。I find lying on a beach very relaxing.

21.在公开场合发表演讲是令人感到有压力的。

It’s very stressful to give a speech(talk) in public.

22. Dr. Smith 是减肥方面的专家。

Dr. Smith is an expert on losing weight.

23. 凯特去年初医学院毕业,现在在一家大医院工作。

Kate graduated from medical school last year and she’s working in a big hospital now.

24. 他要组织一个大型聚会的想法得到了朋友们的支持。

His idea to organize a big party has won support from his friends.

25. 我无法忍受在全班同学面前讲话。

I can’t stand talking in front of the class.

26. 我需要一名志愿者帮助做饭。

I need a volunteer to help with the cooking.

27. 我乘地铁上班。The tube 就是人们所称的伦敦地下铁路系统。

I travel to work on ―the tube‖. That’s what people call the underground in London.

28. 通常地铁很拥挤,很难找到座位。

Usually, it’s so crowded that I can’t find anywhere to sit.

29.这家公司准备好迎未来几年的挑战。

The company is ready to meet the challenge of the next few years.

30.他学医的决定使得他的父亲骄傲。

His decision to study medicine has made his father proud.

31.我准备在一个乡村小镇工作做志愿者老师。

I’m going to work as a volunteer teacher in a small country town.

我需要一名志愿者帮助做饭。I need a volunteer to help with the cooking.

32.我花整个早上检查核对数字。

I spend all morning checking numbers.

33.那新鲜的空气对我的肺很好。

That fresh air is so good for my lungs.

34. 我们的工作时间和城市里在办公室工作的人们不同。

We don’t have the same work hours that office workers in the city have.

35. 但是,我村没有电影,所以我没有机会经常看电影。

But there isn’t a cinema in my village so I don’t get the chance to go very often.

36.我正在通过远程学习学汉语。

I am studying Chinese by distance learning.

37. 我对中国很感兴趣。我一直梦想着有一天能亲眼看看长城。

I am very interested in China and it’s my dream to see the Great Wall one day.

38. 不幸地是,我妻子不像我一样喜欢它们。

相关文档
最新文档