二人简单英语对话短文

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

二人简单英语对话短文

导读:我根据大家的需要整理了一份关于《二人简单英语对话短文》的内容,具体内容:随着时代的发展,英语口语日渐成为一种学习趋势。英语对话是练习英语口语的有效方法之一。我精心收集了,供大家欣赏学习!1绩效考评Due to Steve...

随着时代的发展,英语口语日渐成为一种学习趋势。英语对话是练习英语口语的有效方法之一。我精心收集了,供大家欣赏学习!

1

绩效考评

Due to Stevens good performance, Mr. Liang decides to give him a bonus. Now they are talking about it.

由于史蒂文有良好的表现,粱先生决定给他发奖金。现在他们两人正讨论此事。

Mr. Liang: Come in and sit down.

梁先生:进来,请坐。

Steven: Thanks, Mr. Liang.

史蒂文:谢谢,梁先生。

Mr. Liang: Among all the assistants, I think youre on top of it. Based on the annual evaluation, the board of directors decided to give you a bonus.

梁先生:在众多助理当中,我认为你的能力是数一数二的。根据今年的

绩效考评,董事会决定给你发一笔奖金。

Steven: Really? I am too happy.

史蒂文:真的吗?我太高兴了。

Mr. Liang: Ive been reviewing your work over the past few months. Thanks to your excellent work, we benefit much from your project. And you should get the perfect attendance award too.

梁先生:过去几个月以来,我一直在考察你的表现。由于你的出色工作,我们从你负责的项目中受益匪浅,并且你也应该得到全勤奖。

Steven: Thanks for your trust. Owing to my colleagues help, Ive successfully completed my task.

史蒂文:谢谢您的信任。多亏了同事们的帮忙,我才得以完成了自己的任务。

Mr. Liang: You are very modest and diligent. The distribution of bonus derived from the performance evaluation. You deserve it.

梁先生:你很勤奋也很谦逊!奖金是根据绩效考评的成绩而发放的,是你应得的。

Steven: Thank you very much. I will redouble my efforts in the future.

史蒂文:非常感谢您,我以后会加倍努力的。

2

处理投诉

Steven is the Sales Manager of this company. Today he gets a

complaint from a customer. Nowhe is dealing with this matter.

史蒂文是公司的销售经理。今天他从客户那里接到一份投诉。现在他正处理此事。

Customer: I want to see the man responsible for selling typewriters.

客户:我想见负责销售打字机的人。

Steven: My name is Steven. Im the Sales Manager of this company.史蒂文:我叫史蒂文,是本公司销售部的经理。

Customer: Well, look here. Ten new typewriters were delivered to my company yesterdayafternoon and only five of them work properly.客户:那好,你看,昨天下午送到我们公司的10台打字机,只有5台是好的。

Steven: Oh, Im sorry about that.

史蒂文:哦,真抱歉。

Customer: Never mind being sorry, what are you going to do about it?

客户:别光说抱歉,这件事你们打算怎么处理?

Steven: Dont worry, well soon fix them.

史蒂文:别着急,很快就可以把它们修好。

Customer: Good, I hope youll make sure that it wont happen again.客户:好吧,我希望你保证以后不再发生类似事件。

Steven: Ill certainly look into that.

史蒂文:我一定会查淸楚这件事。

Customer: Thank you. Goodbye.

客户:谢谢,再见。

3

会议

A board meeting is scheduled to start this afternoon. Steven is asking Amily to write theagenda on the notice board.

董事会议安排到今天下午举行。史蒂文要求艾米丽把议事日程写在布告栏上。

Steven: Good morning, Amily. Well have our board meeting this afternoon. Can you write theagenda on the notice board?

史蒂文:上午好,艾米丽,我们今天下午要开董事会。你能把会议的议事日程写在布告栏上吗?

Amily: What will you discuss at the meeting?

艾米丽:这次会议你们要讨论些什么问题?

Steven: Well talk about the financial report for the first half of the year.

史蒂文:我们将讨论一下上半年的财务报告。

Amily: And anything else?

艾米丽:还有什么别的事要讨论?

Steven: Well also discuss the personnel plan for the second half of the year.

相关文档
最新文档