李阳疯狂英语900句

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

57.Others 其他

deal n.交易:协议

sense n.见识;思考;判断力

mood n.心情,情绪

whoopee interj.哈哈

句型

888.Either…or…不是……,就是……

889.one minute...,an the next minute...一分钟前还……,一分钟后却……890.Things like that don't last long.那种事是不会长久的。

891.Business before pleasure.干完正事再消遣。

892.I'm looking forward to…我盼望着……

893.I'm a man!我是男子汉!

894.What an imagination you have!你真会想象!

895.I hate to tell you,but…我不想告诉你的,但是……

896.It's a secret.这是秘密。

897.It's his way.那就是他的方式。

898.It's a deal.一言为定口

899.It's a long story.说来话长。

900.That's all for………就到此为止了。

对话1

Mr.Nikzad:Ali! I'm sorry, sir.Is my son bothering you again?

尼克萨德先生:阿里!很抱歉,先生,我的孩子又来打扰你了吗?

Bill:Not at all. He's a fine boy.

比尔:哪里,他是个乖巧的孩子。

Mr.Nikzad:Thank you, Mr...

尼克萨德太太:谢谢你,先生…

Bill:O'Neill.

比尔:奥尼尔。

Ali:Father,Mr.O'Neill's sons play baseball.

阿里:爸爸,奥尼尔先生的孩子都打棒球。

Mr.Nikzad:That's nice, Ali.

尼克萨德先生:阿里,那很好啊!

Ali:I want to learn,too.But nobody wants to teach me.

阿里:我也要学,但是没人教我。

Mr.Nikzad:You're too young,Ali.

尼克萨德先生:阿里,你太小了。

Ali:You always say that.I'm pretty big for my age.

阿里:你老是那么说,就年龄来说,我已经很大了。

Bill:Excuse me, there's a big crowd over there.Business before pleasure.

比尔:对不起,先生,那边有一大群人,我先去做生意了。

Mr.Nikzad:Certainly.

尼克萨德先生:当然。

Ali:Good-bye, Mr.O'Neill.

阿里:再见,奥尼尔先生。

Bill:Bye, Ali.See you soon.

比尔:再见,阿里,待会见。

Ali:You know,Father,he isn't really an ice cream man.He's just pretending.He's really a secret agent.

阿里:爸爸,你知道吗?他不是真的冰淇淋小贩,他是伪装的,其实他是个密探。

Mrs.Nikzad:What an imagination you have,Ali!

尼克萨德太太:阿里,你真会想象!

Mr.Nikrad:More imagination than sense.

尼克萨德先生:想象超过常识口

Mrs.Nikzad:Don't spoil it for him, dear.Childhood is the happiest time of life.

尼克萨德太太:不要责怪他,亲爱的,童年是一生中最快乐的时期。

对话2

Mrs.Nikzad:Hello, dear. How was your day?

尼克萨德太太:哈罗,亲爱的,今天过得好不好?

Mr.Nikrad:Hello,Zahra.Hi,Son.I'm in such a good mood that I feel like celebrating.Let's go out to dinner tonight.

尼克萨德先生:哈罗,萨拉,嗨,儿子,我心情好得很,真想庆祝一番。我们今天晚上在外面吃饭吧!

Ali:Whoopee!

阿里:好棒啊!

Mrs.Nikzad:Ali has something to ask you.

尼克萨德太太:阿里有件事情想求你口

Mr.Nikzad:What is it, Ali?

尼克萨德先生:什么事,阿里?

Ali:Father,may I please have a birthday party?

阿里:爸爸,我可不可以开生日聚会?

Mr.Nikzad:Of course,Ali.Why not?

尼克萨德先生:当然可以,阿里。为什么不可以?

Ali:Thanks,Daddy.

阿里:谢谢爸爸。

Mr.Nikzad:What kind of party do you want,Ali?

尼克萨德先生:阿里,你想要什么样的聚会呢?

Ali:An ice cream party!

阿里:一个冰淇淋聚会!

Mr.Nikzad:Is that what you want? Wouldn't you like to go to a baseball game instead?

尼克萨德先生:那就是你想要的吗?你不想去看棒球赛吗?

Ali:Daddy, this is much better! You eat lots and lots of ice cream.They put it in a big bowl. And then.when you've eaten so much ice cream that you can't eat any more, you eat some more anyway.

阿里:爸爸,这个好多了!你可以吃很多很多的冰淇淋。他们用好大的碗盛着,然后,当你吃到不能再吃下去的时候,你还可以不顾一切地继续吃。

Mr.Nikzad:It sounds terrible.

尼克萨德先生:听起来好恐怖。

Mrs.Nikzad:I guess it sounds wonderful to kids.What do you think, dear?

尼克萨太太:大概对小孩子来说,似乎蛮好的。亲爱的,你认为怎么样?

Mr.Nikzad:Ok,Ali.It's a deal.

尼克萨德先生;好的,阿里,一言为定。

Ali: Oh, boy!

阿里:哇!好棒!

56.Difficulty 困难

adjust V.调整

newsletter n.时事通讯;业务通讯

editor n.编辑

exhasted a.筋疲力尽的

tense a.紧张的

portrait n.肖像,人像

stale a.没有新意的;疲倦的

句型

879.I have trouble adjusting to life here.我不太能适应这里的生活

880.It takes a lot of energy to……要花很大精力。

881.It's not easy tO…做……并不容易。

882.It's hard to...做……很难口

相关文档
最新文档