出海关常用的英语

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

出海关常用的英语:海关检查常用英语各种说法和词汇整理

(2012-01-16 11:16:04)

转载▼

标签:

杂谈

出海关常用的英语:海关检查常用英语各种说法和词汇整理

1. Our baggage has cleared customs. 我们的行李已经通过了安全检查。

2. Do you have any liquor or cigarettes? 您携带任何酒类和香烟了吗?

3. Where will the customs procedure take place? 海关手续在哪儿办理?

4. Put your carry-on baggage on the belt, please. 请您把随身携带的行李放在传动带上。

5. We were lucky, and we just zipped through the customs. 我们运气好,一下子就通过了海关。

6. May I have a customs declaration form, please? 请给我一份海关审报表,好吗?

7. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit. 请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。

8. The courier assisted the tourists at the customs check point. 导游帮助游客通过海关检查通道。

9. Sometimes cumbersome procedures at customs offices create delays. 有时海关的复杂手续造成拖拉现象。

10. You must go through customs inspection if you transfer in Los Angeles. 如果您在洛杉矶转机,需要在那通过海关检查。

11. May I see your passport, your customs and health declaration forms, please? 请您出示护照、海关申报表和体检表,好吗?

12. What's the maximum amount of wine you're allowed to take through customs duty-free? 海关允许你携带酒品的最高免税额是多少?

13. If you have more than the duty-free allowance or prohibited goods, you go through the red channel and declare them to a customs officer. 如果你携带的东西超出免税范围或属于禁带的物品,你就得从红色通道通过并向海关官员申报物品。

14. Please fill out this certificate of Entrustment, so that when your baggage arrives, we can go through the customs formalities for you. 请您填写一张委托书,这样行李抵达后,我们可以代您接受海关检查。

请出示护照和申报单。 Your passport and declaration card, please.

15.Do you have anything to declare?

是否有任何东西需要申报?

No, I dont.

没有。

16.Please open this bag.

请打开这个袋子。

17.What are these?

这些东西是做何用?

18.These are for my personal use.

这些是我私人使用的东西。

19.These are gifts for my friends.

这些是给朋友的礼物。

20.This is a souvenir that Im taking to xx.

这是我要带去xx的当地纪念品。

21.Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?

Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.

是的,我带了两瓶酒。

22.The camera is for my personal use.

这个相机是我私人使用的。

23.You'll have to pay duty on this.

你必须为这项物品缴付税金。

24.Do you have any other baggage?

你还有其他行李吗?

25.O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.

请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。

重点讲解:

zip through: 迅速地做;飞速穿梭。

cumbersome: 拖累的;麻烦的;笨重的。

海关英语学习词汇补充篇:

1. consumer taste 消费税

2. confiscate 没收

3. credit 贷方

4. client representative 客户代理人

5. compliance area 海关守法范围

6. charge 收税、收费

7. disburse(pay out money)支付

8. debit(left hand side of an account )借方

9. Foreign Trade Zone 对外贸易区

10. fees 规费

11. fill in 填写

12. final clearance 结关放行

相关文档
最新文档