快学英语 日常生活篇8-朋友聚会

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Parities 聚会

脱口而出

I like big parties.

我喜欢大型的聚会。

Parties are usually used by people to make new friends. 人们经常利用聚会来结识新朋友。

We hold parties now and then to relax ourselves.

我们时常搞聚会是为了放松自己。

I’d like to invite you to our party. Are you free?

我想邀请你来参加我们得聚会,有空吗?

Let’s get together this weekend. Is that all right?

我们周末聚一聚好吗?

Who is giving the party?

谁举办的聚会?

Just go in and meet everyone.

进去和大家认识一下。

It’s not much, but I hope you’ll like it.

一份薄礼,希望您喜欢。

I’ll have to miss such a chance to be with you.

我不得不失去这么一个与你相聚的宝贵机会。

Of course, I’ll attend your party.

你举行的这次晚会我一定来。

How many people are you expecting for the occasion?

你预期有多少人到场?

How about going to the party with me?

和我一起去参加聚会好不好?

对答如流精彩对话

Dialogue One

I was invited to Lily’s party this Saturday. What should I bring?

我周六应邀参加莉莉的聚会。我应该带些什么?

It’s absolutely unnecessary to bring anything.

并不是一定要带东西。

Really? But I couldn’t go with nothing. I wouldn’t feel at ease.

真的吗?不过我无法空着手去,我会感到不舒服的。

If you really want to bring something, it should be a small and inexpensive item.

如果你真要带的话,应该带小礼物,不要太贵重。

I see what you mean.

我明白你的意思了。

Dialogue Two

How was the party yesterday?

昨天的晚会怎么样?

Oh, don’t talk to me about yesterday! It was the most awful evening I’ve ever had.

噢,可别跟我谈昨天的事了。那个晚上是我过得最糟的了。

What happened?

发生了什么事?

Judy had promised to be my date, but she stood me up.

朱迪原先答应我赴约,可她失约了。

What about the party?

晚会怎样?

It’s boring. There are so few people and the food isn’t tasty, either.

令人厌烦透了。人很少,食物也不好吃。

So how long did you stay?

你呆了多久?

No more than twenty minutes.

不到20分钟。

How could it be?

怎么会呢?

Who knows?

谁知道。

Dialogue Three

Can you come to our party this Sunday?

星期天能来参加我们得聚会吗?

Y es, I’d like to. What time?

好的,我很想去。什么时候?

How about 7:30?

七点半怎么样?

No problem.

没问题。

Do you know where I live?

你知道我的住址吗?

No, I don’t.

不,不知道。

I’m on Tuanjie Street, Number 97.

我住在团结街97号。

I see. What can I bring?

我知道了。我带点什么?

Oh, don’t bring anything.

哦,什么也别带。

OK. See you then.

好吧。到时候见。

Dialogue Four Why didn’t you go to the party last night?

昨晚你怎么不去参加聚会?

I had some other things to do. Did you have fan?

我有其他事情要做。你们玩得开心吗?

Y es, it was exciting.

开心,太令人兴奋了。

How long did it last?

聚会进行了多长时间?

About three hours.

大约三小时。

There are lots of people there, aren’t there?

有很多人去,对吧?

Y ou bet. And Lucy is there, too.

那还用说!露西也去了。

Really?

真的吗?

Y es. She is more beautiful than before.

是的,她比以前更漂亮了。

出口成章

真珍珠

Two old women who were rivals in a social circle met at a party.

“My dear,” said the first woman, “Are those real pearls?”

相关文档
最新文档