(完整版)求职面试的英语口语对话
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
求职面试的英语口语对话
【简单的招聘英语口语对话】
A: I’m Brown, Director of Personnel. What can I do for you?
我是布朗,人事部主管。我能为你做什么?
B: I’m coming for a job interview at nine o'clock.
我是来参加9点钟的面试的。
A: You would like to become a stewardess, wouldn’t you?
你想成为一名空中小姐,是吗?
B: Yes, I’d like to very much.
是的,我非常想。
A: How old are you?
你多大了?
B: I am twenty-three years old.
我23岁。
A: What made you decide on this type of occupation?
是什么使你决定从事这种职业的?
B: I love the sky. When I was a child, I imagined flying into the blue sky some day. Now, I think the day has come. My dream can come true.
我喜爱蓝天。当我还是个孩子的时候,就想象将来某一天能飞上蓝天。现在,我觉得这一天终于来了。我的梦想会实. 现了。
A: Do you know it’s not an easy job?
你知道这不是一件容易的工作吗?
B: Yes.
是的。’
A: What’s your height?
你有多高?
B: 168 centimeters.
168厘米。
A: Do you think friendly service is very important for the airline staff?
你认为对空中服务人员来说友好服务很重要吗?
B: Yes. This is one of the most important aspects when dealing with the public in any way.
是的,无论如何与公众打交道这点很重要的
【找工作的英语口语对话】
A: Have you find any job that you are interested in?
有没有你感兴趣的工作?
B: I’ve only find a few openings in my field.
我只找到几个职位与我的专业对口。
A: There’s not a very high demand for that kind of job, isn’t there?
这个领域的人才需求好像不大吧?
B: Unfortunately not. If I can’t find anything in that field, then I could also work in the marketing field.
的确是。如果我找不到这个专业的工作.我就找销售行业的工作。
A: That’s a good idea. You have plenty of experience in marketing, don’t you?
这主意好,你有很多销售经验不是吗?
B: Yes.
是的。
A: By the way, I saw a job in the paper this morning that you might be interested in.
对了,我今天早上看报纸,上面有一条招聘信息,你可能感兴趣。
B: Really? What is it?
真的吗?是什么工作?
A: It is a job at an advertisement company.
是一家广告公司招聘。
B: Do you think they'd hire me?
你觉得他们会雇我吗?
A: Anyway, it is worth trying.
无论怎么样,这值得一试。
【求职面试的英语口语对话】
A: May I come in?
我可以进来吗?
B: Please come in.
请进!
A: Good afternoon, sir.
下午好,先生。
B: Good afternoon. And you are...
下午好,你是……
A: Barbara Ireton.
芭芭拉艾尔顿。
B: Nice to see you, Miss Ireton. I’m the personnel
manager here, Dirk Hull. Would you like to sit down over here, Miss lreton?Would you like to have a cup of coffee?
见到你真愉快,艾尔顿小姐,我是这儿的人事经理,德克赫尔。请在这儿坐下,好吗,艾尔顿小姐?你要来杯咖啡吗?
A: No, thank you.
谢谢,不用。
B: Well, now, let,s see. You seem to have done very well in your courses. You're very good at languages, too.
好吧,我们谈谈。你的课程似乎学得不错,而且也颇具语言才能。
A: I can read, write and speak English and German in addition to my mother tongue, French.
除我的母语法语外,我能读、写和说英语和德语。
B: Wonderful. Do you have any work experience?
太好了,你有工作经验吗?