外贸函电非常有用的英语句子

外贸函电非常有用的英语句子
外贸函电非常有用的英语句子

外贸函电非常有用的英语句子

1)We have (take) pleasure in informing you that......

兹欣告你方......

2)We have the pleasure of informing you that......

兹欣告你方.....

3)We are pleased (glad) to inform you that......

兹欣告你方......

4)Further to our letter of yesterday, we now have (the) pleasure in informing you that......

续谈我方昨日函, 现告你方......

5)We confirm telegrams/fax messages recently exchanged between us and are pleased to say that......

我方确认近来双方往来电报/传真,并欣告......

6)We confirm cables exchanged as per copies (cable confirmation) herewith attached.

我方确认往来电报,参见所附文本.

7)We learn from Messrs......that you are interested and well experienced

in .....business, and would like to establish business relationship with us.

我方从...公司获悉,你方对...业务感兴趣且颇有经验,意欲与我方建立业务关系.

8)Although no communication has been exchanged between us for a long time, we trust that you are doing well in business.

虽然久未通讯,谅你方生意兴隆.

9)Although we have not heard from you for guite some time, we hope your business is progressing satisfactorily.

虽然好久没接到你方来信,谅业务进展顺利.

10)We have pleasure in sending you our catalog, which gives full information about our various products.

欣寄我方目录,提供我方各类产品的详细情况。

11)We are pleased to send you by parcel post a package containing...

很高兴寄你一邮包内装...

12)We have the pleasure in acknowledging the receipt of your letter dated...

欣获你方...月...日来信.

13)We acknowledge with thanks the receipt of your letter of...

谢谢你方...月...日来信

14)We have duly received your letter of ..

刚刚收悉你方...月...日来信.

15)We thank you for your letter of ..contents of which have been noted.

谢谢你方...月...日来信,内容已悉.

16) Refering to your letter of ......we are pleased to ...

关于你方...月...日来信,我们很高兴...

17) Reverting to your letter of ...we wish to say that...

再洽你方...月...日来信,令通知...

18)In reply to your letter of ..,we...

兹复你方...月...日来函,我方...

19) We wish to refer to your letter of ...concerning

现复你方...月...日关于...的来信

20) In compliance with the request in your letter of ... we...

按你方...月...日来函要求,我方...

21) In connection with the question of supplying you with ..., we are pleased to say that...

关于向你方供应...的问题,欣告你方...

22) Further to our letter of ... we are pleased to ..

续我方...月...日函,我们很高兴...

23) We received your letter dated... and are sorry for not having replied earlier as we wished to wait for more favorable news to give you . We are now pleased to....

你方...月...日来函收悉,考虑到给贵方更佳的信息,我方没能早日答复,甚歉。现高兴地...

24) We thank you for your letter of .. and glad to note that you have received our catalogs.

收到你方...月...日来信,非常感谢,欣悉你方已收到我方目录。

25) With reference to your letter of... addressed to our head office in Beijing which

has been forwarded to us for attention and reply , we have pleasure in statin that...

你方...月...日写给我北京总公司的信已交我方处理并答复,我们乐意表示...

26) We received your letter of ... It is gratifying to note that....

你方...月...日来函收到。欣悉...

27) We received your letter of... We are under the impression that...

你方...月...日来函收悉,我们的印象是...

28) We received your letter of... and are indebted to you for introducing us to ..

你方...月...日来信收悉,感谢你方将我公司介绍给...公司。

29) We owe your address to ..

我方从...获得你方地址。

30) We should be glad if you would let us know whether...

如果贵方告知是否..,我们将很高兴。

31) May we have details of ..?

我们可以得到...的详情吗?

32) We are sending you under separate cover...

兹另封寄上...

33) We attach for your information the copy of a letter received today from...

附上今日收到的从..一信的复印件,供你方参考。

34) We have received an inquiry for...

我们收到...的询盘。

35) We have been informed by...

...已通知我方。

36) In replay to your letter of ...concerning...we are glad to be able to /story to have tell you that...

兹复贵方...月...日有关...的来函,很高兴/抱歉告知贵方...

37) We thank you for your letter of https://www.360docs.net/doc/2811918764.html,rming us that...

我们感激贵方...月...日的来函,惠告...

38) You kindly enclosed with your letter of ...particulars of ..., for which we thank you.

十分感激贵方随...月..日函附上的...

39) Your letter of the ..crossed ours of the same date.

贵方...月...日函刚好错过我方同日信函。

40) We are surprised to learn from your letter of...that...

从你方...月...日函惊讶地获悉..

41)We must apologize for the delay in replying to your letter of...

迟复贵方...月...日函,甚歉!

42) We thank you for your letter of ...and have much pleasure in replying to your various questions as follows: ..

感谢贵方...月...日的来信,很愉快答复各种问题如下: ...

43)In reply to your letter/inquiry of ... , we wish to inform you that...

兹复贵方...月...日函/询盘,我们愿意告诉贵方...

44)Further to our letter of ...we wisth to informs you that...

续谈我方...月...日函,欣告...

45)We refer to our letter of ...in which we asked you...

参阅我方...月...日的信件,我们要求贵方...

46) On...we wrote to you that...

...月...日我们函告贵方...

47)Since writing to you on...we have ascertained that...

...月...日写信给贵方以来,我们已确定...

48)In your letter of... you expressed interest in our...

贵方在...月...日来函中表示对我方...有兴趣。

49)Some time ago you told us that...

不久前,贵方告知我方...

50)Since receipt of your letter of ...we have been trying to find out more about...

收到贵方...月...日信函后,我们一直设法得到更多关于...

51)It is a long time since we have heard you about...

收到你方关于...的信件后已过了很长的时间。

52)In reply to our inquiry we have been told by...that...

兹复我方询盘, ..已告我方...

53) We would point out that...

我方指出...

54) For your information we would add that...

我方要补充说明...供你参考。

55) As we informed you yesterday/by our letter dated...

正如我方昨日/...月...日信函所通知的...

56) According to information received from...

根据从...得到消息, ..

57) We need hardly say that...

我们几乎不须说...

58) We hear on good authority that...

我们从可靠的官方消息得知...

59) As far as we know...

正如我方所知...

60) It appears that...

看来...

61)Please note that...

请注意...

62)We would mention, however, that ..

然而我们将提及...

63)As you will see from the enclosed copy...

正如你从随函附件中发现...

64) Will you please wire us on receipt of this letter to let us know if... 一俟收到此函,请电告我方是否...

65)Would you kindly reply by return of the post to tell us whether... 请速复告我方是否..

66)We should be grateful if you would do your utmost to...

如你方尽力去...不胜感激。

67)Under the circumstances it is essential that...

在这种情况下, ..是很必要的。

68)Will you please let us have for our information...

请惠告...供我参考。

69)We note with regret that...

我们遗憾地注意到..

70)We are very sorry indeed to hear from your letter of ..that...

从贵方...月...日的信函中得知...,我们确实很遗憾。

71)We are sorry to tell you that...

歉告你方...

72)We are sorry not to be able to give you the information requested.

恕不能提供所需信息。

73)We are very sorry not to be able to give you a definite reply in respect of the above matter.

就上述事情,我方歉难给予肯定的答复。

74)We are very for the inconvenience that may have caused you

对给你方带来的不便我方表示歉意。

75)We are very sorry that we cannot avali ourselves of your offer.

我方歉难接受你方报价。

76)Please accept our apologies.

请接受我方的道歉。

77)As requested we are sending you...

按你方的要求,现奉上...

78)In accordance with your wishes...

79)We confirm our telegram of this morning as per enclosed copy.

按所附文本,兹确认今晨我方发出的电报。

80)We note with interest the suggestion contained in your letter of...

我方高兴地注意到你方...月...日信件中的...建议。

81)We note your remarks concerning...

我们注意到你方关于...的看法。

82)We should be glad to have your confirmation that ..

欣盼你方确认...

83)We have received your fax/telegram of today’s date, which reads as follows:

我方收到你方今日发出的传真/电报,电文如下:

84)We wish to remind your of our letter of...in which we asked you to ..

我们提醒你方注意,我方...月...日函要求你方...

85)We would remind you that we have not had a reply yet from you to our question. 需提醒你方,我方尚未得到你方对...问题的答复。

86)We are sorry to remind you that...

很遗憾,现提醒你方..

87)As you will no doubt remember...

88)As to the question of ... I agree with you that...

就...问题,我同意你...

89)We understand/have been informed that...

我方清楚/我方已被告知...

90)If that is the case...

若是这样的话...

91)As you are, no doubt, aware of/that...

无疑你方会知道...

92)We are quite willing to ..

我方很愿意...

93)In view of these facts...

鉴于这些事实...

94)Unless we hear form you to the contrary...

除非我方收到你方相反的通知...

95)If we are not mistaken...

如果我方没有错的话...

96)According to our records/the information we hae obtained...

根据我方记载/根据我方已得到的信息...

97)We with to add...

我们希望加上...

98)As mentioned above...

如上面所提到的...

99)We quite understand that...

我们很理解...

100)We enclose...

我方附上...

原文来自必克英语 https://www.360docs.net/doc/2811918764.html,/topic-3353.html

外贸函电课后题句子翻译

Translations: 1.We are an exporter specializing in ceramic products. 2.Our company has a wide range of /various kinds of carpets and other textile floor coverings available for export. 3.We accept orders against/by customers’samples, specified designs, specifications and packaging requirements. 4.We have dealt in/handled import and export of machinery and equipment for many years, and our products have enjoyed a good fame/reputation in many countries. 5.We have learnt that you are a manufacturer of daily chemicals. One of our clients/customers intends to buy cosmetics from your country. We would appreciate it if you could send us by separate post/airmail the catalogue and price list of the goods available at present. 6.We avail ourselves of /take this opportunity to inform you that we wish to expand our business into African market. 7.We hope to receive your specific enquiry at an early date. 8.Samples and quotations at favorable prices will be sent to you upon receipt of your specific enquiry. 9.We enclosed/Enclosed please find our price list and brochure for our new products. 10.W e accept orders for goods with customer’s own trade marks

外贸函电翻译

The Bank of Vancouver Commerce of Canada has informed us that you are one of the leading exporters of textiles in China, and that you wish to export pure silk garments to our market. We take the liberty of writing to you. You will be pleased to note that our corporation is one of the leading importers of textile products, having over 30 years’ history and high reputation. We shall be able to give you considerable orders, if the quality of your products is fine and the prices are moderate. We would be obliged if you will send us some samples with the best terms at your earliest convenience. Yours faithfully, VANCOUVER TEXTILES CORPORATION 加拿大的温哥华工商银行已通知我方,贵方是中国纺织品的主要出口商之一,并且贵方想出口真丝服装我方市场。 Notes for letter 1: 1. commerce n. 商业、贸易、交易;(思想、意见、感情的)交流、社交 Our overseas commerce has increased a great deal. (我们的海外贸易已大大增加。)I have little commerce with my neighbors.(我和邻居很少来往。) Commerce was snagged by the lack of foreign exchange. 商业因缺少外汇而受阻。 2. inform v. 通知、告诉 We hope to be kept informed of the fluctuations of the prices. (请随时告知我方价格的波动情况。) information: n. 信息、情报、资料 We feel highly appreciated for all your information on the recent development in your market.(非常感谢贵方所提供的你方市场最近的全部进展情况。) 3. leading adj. 领导的, 第一位的, 最主要的 These three robot soccer machines were developed by Tomy Co., a leading toy maker in Japan. (这三款机器人足球机是由日本的一家大公司汤米公司研制开发的。)

生气时可以用的几个英语句子

生气时可以用的几个英语句子 1. Stop complaining! 别发牢骚!33. How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说 2. You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!34. Who says? 谁说的? 3. What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?35. That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的! 4. You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!36. Don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。 5. You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!37. What did you say? 你说什么? 6. Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!38. You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病! 7. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?39. You make me so mad。你气死我了啦。 8. What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?40. Drop dead. 去死吧 9. I hate you! 我讨厌你!41. **** off. 滚蛋。 10. I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!42. Don’t give me your shit. 别跟我胡扯。 11. You’re crazy! 你疯了!43. Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借口。 12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!) 44. You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。 13. Don’t bother me. 别烦我。45. You’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。 14. Knock it off. 少来这一套。46. You bastard! 你这杂种! 15. Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!47. Get over yourself. 别自以为是。 16. Leave me alone. 走开。48. You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。 17. Get lost。滚开!49. It’s not my fault. 不是我的错。 18. Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。50. You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。 19. You piss me off. 你气死我了。51. I can’t help it. 我没办法。 20. It’s none of your business. 关屁事!52. That’s your problem. 那是你的问题。 21. What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?53. I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听! 22. How dare you! 你敢!54. Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。 23. Cut it out. 省省吧。55. Give me a break. 饶了我吧。 24. You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!56. Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话? 25. You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。57. Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子! 26. I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。58. You’re so careless. 你真粗心。

外贸函电期末复习之翻译句子

1.第268号合约项下的800辆自行车已备妥待运已久,但至今我们尚未收到你们的有关信用证。 The 800 bicycles under Contract 268 have been ready for shipment for a long time, but we haven’t received your covering L/C to date. 2.我们包装为每件套一塑料袋,10打装一纸箱。内衬防潮纸,外打铁箍两道。 Our packing is each in a polybag, 10 dozen to a carton lined with waterproof paper and bound with tow iron straps outside. 3.运到我们口岸的货物必须在伦敦转船,因此你们的包装必须具有适航性,并能经得起运输途中的粗鲁搬运。 It is necessary to make transshipment at London for goods to be shipped to our port. Therefore, your packing must be seaworthy and can stand rough handling during transit. 4=9 5.兹通知268号订单名下之货已于11月30日装“东风”轮运出,有关货样已于该轮启程前航空寄给你方。 We are pleased to inform you that the goods under your Order No.268 were shipped by the direct steamer “East Wind” on Nov.30,and the relevant shipping samples had been dispatched to you by air before the steamer sailed. 无6. 7. 第2048号订单的货物70%在11月装运,其余在12月装运。 70% of the goods under Order No. 2048 will be shipped in November, and the rest in December. 8. 由于本月没有直达轮,我方要求延长信用证有效期至5月31日。 As there is no direct steamer to your port this month, please extend the validity of L/C to May 31. 9. 我们已于十五日通过东京的中国银行给你方开出1758 号信用证。 We opened Letter of Credit No. 1758 through the Bank of China, Tokyo, on the 15th. 10.我们了解到你方市场对EVA行李箱需求强劲,随函附上第555号报价单,供你方考虑。 We understand that there is a strong demand for EVA luggage in your market. Attached is our quotation sheet No.555 for your consideration. 11. 我们对标题商品还实盘125美元,以本地时间星期三中午前答复有效。 Our counter offer for the subject goods is USD125, subject to your reply reaching here before 12:00 Wednesday our time. (valid until Wednesday our time). 12. 因制造厂接到订货太多,我们只能答应三月份装船都已售完。 As our manufacturers are heavily committed, we can only undertake March shipment. 13. 为了今后的业务,我方同意不用即期信用证,而改用即期付款交单方式。 With an eye to our future business, we’ll agree to change the terms of payment from L/C at sight to D/P at sight. 14. 为了节省开立信用证的大量费用,我们将在货物已备妥待运且舱位已订下时,电汇全部金额。 In order to save a lot of expenses on opening the letter of credit, we will remit you the full amount by T/T when the goods are ready for shipment and the freight space is booked. 15. 由于所订货物已备妥待运,请即开信用证,我方一收到信用证,立即装运。 As the goods ordered are ready for shipment, please open the L/C ASAP. We will effect shipment upon receipt of L/C. 16. 由于规定的装运期就要到了,请按要求尽快修改信用证,以便我方能按时装运。 As the prescribed time of shipment is approaching, please amend the L/C so that we can make

外贸函电课后翻译

Exercise Ⅱ 1. We are glad to inform you that the articles you require fall within the scope of our business activities . 2. We specialize in the export of textiles and are willing to establish business relations with you. 3. In compliance with your letter of 12, we have sent you under separate cover our catalogue and quotation. 4. In order to give you a general idea of our products, we enclose a pamphlet. 5. If your prices are competitive, we will place volume orders on you. 1. 我们愿意在平等互利的基础上与你们做生意。 2. 贵方来信收悉,得知你们愿意与我公司建立贸易关系,我们非常高兴。 3. 我们得知贵公司是当地最大的电器产品进口商之一。 4. 希望能够尽快收到你们的答复。? 5. 在收到你方具体询价时,我们会立即寄上我 们的样品和报价单。 Dear Sirs, We owe your name and address to Mr. Green . We take the liberty of writing this letter with a view to building up trade connections with you. We have dealt in the export of cotton cloth for many years. Our products are of superior quality and are popular with our customers from various parts of the world. In order to give you a general idea of our product, we have enclosed a catalogue. Further information will be available on your request. We are awaiting your prompt reply. Yours faithfully.

英语常用句子大全

英语常用句子大全 1、See you. 再见。 2、Let go! 放手! 3、He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。 4、How's it going? 怎么样? 5、I'm his fan. 我是他的影迷。 6、I can't follow you. 我不懂你说的。 7、I'm single. 我是单身贵族。 8、This way. 这边请。 9、Have fun! 玩得开心! 10、Can I help you? 我能帮你吗? 11、I'll see to it. 我会留意的。 12、I quit! 我不干了! 13、It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。 14、You can't miss it. 你一定能找到的。 15、What a pity! 太遗憾了! 16、I'm home. 我回来了。 17、I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。 18、Take care! 保重! 19、Forget it! 休想!(算了!) 20、He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。

21、We're all for it. 我们全都同意。 22、Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带。 23、T can't help it. 我情不自禁。 24、I'll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。 25、He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。 26、What happened to you? 你怎么了? 27、My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。 28、How's everything? 一切还好吧? 29、Let me see. 让我想想。 30、Just wonderful! 简直太棒了! 31、Who told you that? 谁告诉你的? 32、I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间! 33、May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗? 34、I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。 35、Not bad. 还不错。 36、Long time no see! 好久不见! 37、You can make it! 你能做到! 38、I promise. 我保证。 39、Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心! 40、Any day will do. 哪一天都行。 41、I'll try my best. 我尽力而为。

函电句子翻译 中--英

外贸函电句子翻译(中→英)(共220题) 1.兹介绍,本公司是一家人造珠宝(imitation jewelry)的出口公司,在这一行已有多年经验。 2.你们上周写给总部(the headquarter)的信已转交给我们公司,因该产品属我们经营。 3.我们可供出口的轻工产品(light industrial products)种类繁多。 4.很高兴收到你方内附插图目录的来信。 5.我们盼望收到你们对于我们产品的具体要求。 6.我们是一家信誉良好的私人公司(private company),非常希望与你们建立贸易关系。 7.经理简单地给我介绍了一下Johnson公司的情况,他们有可能成为我们的客户。 8.为了让你们对表格中的产品有个大体了解,特随附小册子及最新的价格单各一份。 9.当出口值超过进口值,被称为贸易顺差。 10.我们的产品质量(quality)上乘,价格优惠。 11.贵公司已由中国国际贸易促进委员会推荐给我们。 12.供过于求时,价格就会走低。 13.经当地商会推荐,特致函贵方,希望建立贸易关系。 14.从你方寄来的最新目录中,我们注意到你们能大量供应玉米。 15.寄来的茶杯样品上,都装饰有卡通人物(cartoon figures)。 16.目前可供出口的商品在目录中都有插图说明。 17.一俟收到你方答复,即航寄样品及小册子。 18.请注意目录中第A-228和A-315两种货,目前供应短缺。 19.为避免耽误时间,请将信直接寄给我们在新泽西(New Jersey)的分公司。 20.我们等待着你们的样品。 21. 如能在规定的时间内履行订单,不胜感激。 22. 请随时告诉我们你处花生市场的变化情况。 23. 我们向你方保证,所有关于该公司资信情况的资料都将严格保密,并且你们不承担任何责任。

外贸函电翻译参考答案

Lesson 2 1. We avail ourselves of this opportunity to introduce to you as a foreign-invested corporation specializing in arts and crafts. 2. We want to acquaint ourselves with the supply position of steel products。 3 We are enclosing a cope of pricelist. have 28 distributors across the world. 5. We are one of the leading exporters of Chinese industrial products and are desirous of entering into business relations you. Lesson 3 are a dealer in Egypt.。 2. I have?2 years of?follow-up purchase orders and shipping experience 3. We have pictures of sports shoes selling well in UK. 4. We are sending some samples and brochures under

separate cover for your reference. 5. We are interested in the electric appliance in your sample. Please kindly send your quotations to us. 6. We'd like to inform that you'll find our new products are at Stand 16. Lesson 4 1. We are looking for a reliable supplier who can provide us the laptop. 2. I would like to buy computers and computer parts. Please send me a detailed pricelist with min. Order and shipping costs. 3 Regarding the model we attached here, our target price is for our market. 4. We allow you a discount of 3% for quantity over 1000 pieces of the offered item. 5. As regards our financial standing, please refer to the Bank of China, Shanghai Branch. Lesson 5

外贸英语关于价格和折扣的有用句子

外贸英语 1.May I have an idea of your prices? 可以了解一下你们的价格吗? 2.Can you give me an indication of price? 你能给我一个估价吗? 3.Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods. 请告知你们有关商品的最低价。 4.If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。 5.favorable 优惠的 6.firm price 实价,实盘 7.Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers? 为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗? 12.Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose? 能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式? 外贸英语:能打个折吗? (5)A: We can offer a 10% discount for orders over 10000 pieces. 订购一万个以上,我们可以打九折。 B: I’m not sure we can use that many.我怕我们用不了那么多。

A: It would represent quite a savings.这省下的可是一笔不少 的钱哩。 B: Ok, I’ll see what I can do.好吧,我考虑考虑吧。 (6)A: Why are there three prices quoted for this part? 这种零件为什么有三种不同的报价? B: They represent the prices for different quantities.不同的质量,价钱不同。 A: I see.原来如此。 B: The more you order, the more you will save.订购愈多,折扣愈多。 (7)A: Is this your standard price?这是你们的标准价吗? B: Yes, it is.是的。 A: It seems too high to me.好像贵了一点。 B: We can negotiate the unit price for large orders.如果大量订购,单价可以再谈。 商务英语:你会不会讨价还价?(1) 1.I’ll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.我同意你们的还价,减价3元。 2、If the price is higher than that, we’d rather call the whole deal off. 如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。 3、It’s absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to

外贸函电非常有用的英语句子

外贸函电非常有用的英语句子 1)We have (take) pleasure in informing you that...... 兹欣告你方...... 2)We have the pleasure of informing you that...... 兹欣告你方..... 3)We are pleased (glad) to inform you that...... 兹欣告你方...... 4)Further to our letter of yesterday, we now have (the) pleasure in informing you that...... 续谈我方昨日函, 现告你方...... 5)We confirm telegrams/fax messages recently exchanged between us and are pleased to say that...... 我方确认近来双方往来电报/传真,并欣告...... 6)We confirm cables exchanged as per copies (cable confirmation) herewith attached. 我方确认往来电报,参见所附文本. 7)We learn from Messrs......that you are interested and well experienced in .....business, and would like to establish business relationship with us. 我方从...公司获悉,你方对...业务感兴趣且颇有经验,意欲与我方建立业务关系. 8)Although no communication has been exchanged between us for a long time, we trust that you are doing well in business.

自考外贸函电翻译题

Chapter 1: (一)英汉翻译: 1.We have the pleasure to introduce ourselves to you with a view to building up business relations with you. 我方有幸自荐,以期与贵方建立贸易关系。 2.We intend that an enquiry for bicycles shall be sent to the manufactures in Britain. 我们打算给英国制造厂商寄送一份自行车询价单。 3.As you know, it is our foreign trade policy to trade with the people of other countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. 如你方所知,我方外贸政策是在平等互利基础上与各国人民做贸易。 4.It will be highly appreciated if you will reply to our enquiry Note No.2346 regarding Walnutmeat immediately. 如能立即对我方关于核桃仁第2346号询价单作出答复,我方将十分感激。 5.Specializing in the export of “Fly Pigeon” Brand Bicycle, we express our desire to trade with you in the line. 我方专门出口“飞鸽牌”自行车,愿与贵方进行交易。 6.We are in receipt of your letter of March 10th, and as requested, are making you an offer as follows. 我方已收到你方3月10日来函,现按你方要求报盘如下。 7.If you accept our offer, please cable us for our confirmation. 若你方接受我方报盘,请电报告知我方以便确认。 8.We are pleased to note from your letter of March 22nd that you are interested in our sewing machines. 从贵方3月22日的信中我方高兴地得悉贵方对我方缝纫机感兴趣。 9.In conformity with your request, we are sending you by air a catalogue for your reference. 按你方要求,我方航空寄去目录一本供你方参考。 10.Our leather produce of “Rose”range are selling fast in western European countries. 我方的“玫瑰”系列皮革产品在西欧国家很畅销。 (二)汉英翻译: 1.据中国国际贸易促进委员会介绍,得知贵公司的名称和地址。 Your name and address has been given to us by China Council for the Promotion of International Trade. 2.我方对你方最近在广交会上展列的机械玩具感兴趣。 We are interested in the mechanical toys demonstrated at the recent Guangzhou Trade Fair.

100句经典英语句子

100句经典英语句子 导读:本文是关于100句经典英语句子的文章,如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享! 1、别把最爱你的女孩弄丢了,也别等浪够了才知道家没了。 Don't lose the girl who loves you most, and don't wait for enough waves to know that home is gone. 2、你的梦想也许遥不可及,只有坚持,它总有一天可以实现。 Your dream may be out of reach. Only by persevering, it will come true one day. 3、爱要趁早,当时间渐渐擦去心间的触动,一切早已无法弥补。 Love should be early, when time gradually erases the touch between the hearts, everything has long been irreparable. 4、那往昔已如隔夜的梦,散落在这飘渺的夜空,寂静安然。 The past has been like a dream overnight, scattered in the ethereal night sky, quiet and peaceful. 5、爱一个人你会感受到一些难以描绘的情感,也许这就叫幸福吧! If you love someone, you will feel some emotions that are difficult to describe. Maybe this is called happiness. 6、妙笔难书一纸愁肠,苍白的誓言,终究抵不过岁月的遗忘。

外贸函电句子翻译中--英

外贸函电句子翻译(中→英) 1.兹介绍,本公司是一家人造珠宝(imitation jewelry)的出口公司,在这一行已有多年经验。 2.你们上周写给总部(the headquarter)的信已转交给我们公司,因该产品属我们经营。 3.我们可供出口的轻工产品(light industrial products)种类繁多。 4.很高兴收到你方内附插图目录的来信。 5.我们盼望收到你们对于我们产品的具体要求。 6.我们是一家信誉良好的私人公司(private company),非常希望与你们建立贸易关系。 7.经理简单地给我介绍了一下Johnson公司的情况,他们有可能成为我们的客户。 8.为了让你们对表格中的产品有个大体了解,特随附小册子及最新的价格单各一份。 9.当出口值超过进口值,被称为贸易顺差。 10.我们的产品质量(quality)上乘,价格优惠。 11.贵公司已由中国国际贸易促进委员会推荐给我们。 12.供过于求时,价格就会走低。 13.经当地商会推荐,特致函贵方,希望建立贸易关系。 14.从你方寄来的最新目录中,我们注意到你们能大量供应玉米。 15.寄来的茶杯样品上,都装饰有卡通人物(cartoon figures)。 16.目前可供出口的商品在目录中都有插图说明。 17.一俟收到你方答复,即航寄样品及小册子。 18.请注意目录中第A-228和A-315两种货,目前供应短缺。 19.为避免耽误时间,请将信直接寄给我们在新泽西(New Jersey)的分公司。 20.我们等待着你们的样品。 21. 如能在规定的时间内履行订单,不胜感激。 22. 请随时告诉我们你处花生市场的变化情况。 23. 我们向你方保证,所有关于该公司资信情况的资料都将严格保密,并且你们不承担任何责任。 1 24. 这家咖啡零售商举出贵方名字作为资信征询人。 25. 有位东南亚的客户(customer)正与我们联系购买冰箱(refrigerator)一事。 26. 兹收到你方29日来信,要我们调查该公司背景。 27. 兹通知你方,该公司主营农产品进出口,资信情况良好。 28. 客户来信询问订单执行情况。 29. 如能将我们的产品推荐给这家北美的进口商,非常感激。 30. 该公司资信情况不明,建议与其交易时采取谨慎态度。 31.我方已接到你方8月1日对我方奥林巴斯数码照相机(Olympus digital cameras)的询价单。 32. 你方所需的1000台冰箱目前都有现货可供。 33. 我们备货充足,现寄上所需各花色型样。 34. 感谢贵方10月1日对我方Philips吸尘器(vacuum cleaner)的询盘,现附寄一套在产产品的插图目录本。

外贸函电 翻译

三、句子的英汉互译复习题 1我们利用这次机会致函贵方以了解可否与贵方建立业务关系。 We avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you and see if you can establish business relations with you.2经我方驻贵国大使馆商务参赞处的介绍,特致函贵方。We are writing to you at the suggestion of our Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Embassy in your country.3如能告知该公司的财务状况,将不胜感激。We shall be grateful/ be obliged/appreciate it if you will let us know their financial position.4以上情况请注意保密,对此该银行不负任何责任。The above information is given confidentially/ in strict confidence and without responsibility on this bank.5如果你方寄上一份产品目录,以及价格单和可给予的最大折扣,我们将不胜感激。We shall appreciate it very much (be obliged/be grateful) if you send us a catalogue of your products together with price lists and the largest discount you can allow/give/grant us. 6感谢你方8月12日对标题项下货物的询盘。Thank you (Many thanks/ We thank you) for your enquiry of August 12 for the captioned/subject goods.7如果你方价格优惠,我们将下试单。If your price is favorable, we shall place a trial order with you. 8请报上海船上交货最低价。Please quote the lowest (rock bottom) price, F.O.B Shanghai.9价目表中所有价格以我方确认为准。All prices in the price lists are subject to our (final) confirmation.10我们的发盘的有效期为三天。Our offer is open/firm/valid/effective for 3 days.11请电报5吨核桃仁的价格。(cable offer)Please make/send/give us a cable offer for 5 metric tons of walnuts.12除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%. 13我们的还盘符合国际市场的行情。Our counter-offer is in line with the international market.14你方的价格似乎偏高。Your price appears/seems to be on the high side.15我们在价格上达成了协议。We have come to / reached / arrived at an agreement on price.16由于价格公道,工艺精湛,设计独特,我方产品很受年轻人欢迎。Being moderate in price, excellent in craftsmanship and unique in design, our products are very popular with the young.17我方产品在质量和价格方面都优于您现在所用的产品。The quality and prices of our products compare favorably with those you are now using.18我们已收到你方2008年9月20日来函以及一千台缝纫机订单。兹附寄第346号销售确认书一式二份,请签回一份以便存档。We have received your letter of September 20, 2008 together (along) with an order for 1,000 Sewing Machines. We enclose our Sales Confirmation No.346 in duplicate. Please sign and return one copy for our file.19鉴于我方已收到大量订单,我方无法承接新订单。In view of our heavy bookings, we are not in a position to commit ourselves to new (fresh) orders.20如果首次订货能够令人满意,我们将继续大量向你方订货。If the initial/first order is satisfactory, we will place further and large/substantial/considerable orders with you.(place further orders for large numbers/quantities with you)21请尽力加快有关信用证的开立。Please try your best (do your utmost) to expedite the establishment of the relative L/C.22请注意信用证的条款要与合同的条款完全一致。Please see to it that the stipulations in the L/C should be in strict accordance with those of the contract.23请开立一个20公吨苹果的信用证,金额为2万美元。Please open an L/C covering twenty metric tons of apples for the amount of USD 20,000.24今早,我们经由花旗

相关文档
最新文档