码头靠泊装卸常用英语口语

码头靠泊装卸常用英语口语
码头靠泊装卸常用英语口语

码头靠泊装卸常用英语口语

1. Port control, Port control, This is MV “Shanghai” calling, Over.

港调,港调,SHANGHAI轮呼叫,听到请回答。

2. MV Shanghai, This is Shanghai Port control. Go ahead please. Over.

SHANGHAI 轮,这是港调,请继续。

3. Shanghai Port control, This is MV Shanghai. I want to know the berthing schedule of our ship. Over.

上海港调,这是SHANGHAI 轮。我想知道我的靠泊计划。

4. MV Shanghai, your berthing schedule is as follow: the pilot will board your ship at 16:00 today and your ship will proceed to the berth directly. Please get the engine ready accordingly. Over.

SHANGHAI 轮,你的靠泊计划是:引航员将于16:00登你轮直接开往泊位,请备好主机。

5. Thank you very much. We will wait the pilot. Over.

非常感谢,我们会等着引航员。

6. Pilot station, Pilot station. This is MV Shanghai calling. Over

引航站,这是SHANGHAI 轮呼叫。

7. MV Shanghai, this is pilot station. Over.

SHANGHAI 轮,这是引航站。

8. Pilot station, this is MV Shanghai. When will the pilot board our ship? Over.

引航站,这是SHANGHAI轮,引航员何时上我船?

9. The pilot will board your ship at 16:00. Please proceed to the pilot station. Over.

引航员将于16:00上你船,请直接开往引航站。

10. Good afternoon, Mr. Pilot. Our captain is waiting for you on the bridge.

下午好,引航员先生。我们船长正在驾驶台等你。

11. Good afternoon, Mr. Pilot. I am the captain. Now the Engine is dead slow ahead, midships.

下午好,引航员先生。我是船长。现在船舶微速前进,正舵。

12. Thank you .Captain, where is the ship’s particulars card?谢谢。船长,船舶的技术细节在哪里?

13. Over there, Mr. Pilot.

在那边,引航员先生。

14. Oh, yes. Let me see the Harbour speed, LOA.

哦,对的。让我看看港速度、船舶全长。

15. Capt ain, what is the ship’s draft now?

船长,船舶现在的吃水是多少?

16. 8.4m forward, 9.0m after.

前吃水8.4m,后吃水9.0m。

17. Mr. Pilot, which berth will we alongside? Which side alongside?

引航员先生,我们将靠哪一个泊位?哪一舷靠?

18. We will berth at No 23. Port side alongside。

我们将靠第二十三号泊位。左舷靠。

19. Are there any tugs and mooring boat available to assist us to alongside?

有没有拖轮和带缆艇协助我们靠泊

20. Yes. Two tugs. You should take one tug in starboard bow, and the another in starboard quarter. Ask your crew to send one head line to the mooring boat first.

有的。你要带一艘拖轮在右船首,另一艘在右船尾。叫你的船员先送一根头缆给带缆艇。

21. Fore and aft. Get ready to alongside. Port side alongside.

3 head line 2 spring line first.

船首和船尾,做好靠泊准备。左舷靠,先带好三根头缆,二根倒缆。

22. Fore and aft. Take in the tug’s line to starboard bow and starboard quarter.

船首和船尾,在右舷船首和船尾带拖缆。

23. Forward, please send the headline to mooring boat.

船首,请送一根头缆给带缆艇。

24. Loading Master, how about the ship’s position?

码头长,现在船位怎么样?

25. The ship should shift 10m forward more.

船舶必须再向前移动10米。

26. OK. Captain, please heave in the headline and aft spring. Slack the forward spring and sternline. Because the ship should shift 10m forward more.

好的。船长,请绞进头缆和尾倒缆,放松首倒缆和尾缆。因为船舶要再积向前移动10米。

27. Loading Master. How about the s hip’s position now ?

码头长,现在船位怎么样?

28. She is in position now. Please make fast all lines.

船舶现在位置正好,请带牢所有缆绳。

29. Loading Master, what is the size of your hose? What kind of it?

码头长,你管线的尺寸多大?什么类型?

30. It’s 6 inches and it is internation al standard. Please check your manifold to match it.

六英寸,国际标准。请检查一下你的进出口阀匹配。

31. OK. No problem. We can adjust the connection to match your hose.

好的,没问题。我们会调节接口来匹配你的管线。

32. Mr. Surveyor, we will load cargo in Nos 1,2,3,4 tanks this time.

商检先生,这次我们将在第一、二、三、四舱装货。

33. Chief officer, can you give me the record of cargo you carried last voyage?

大副,你能给我上一航次所装货物的记录吗?

34. Chief officer, can you give me your stowage plan?

大副,你能给我配载图呢?

35. Chief Officer, I want to survey the tank. Can you assign an AB to assist me ?

大副,我想检查货舱,你能派一名水手协助我呢?

36. Chief Officer, how about your IGS working condition. 大副,你的惰性气体系统工作状况怎么样?

37. Chief Officer, your tank is suit to the cargo you will load. So you can prepare to load now.

大副,你的货舱适合装货,所以你可以准备装货。

38. Chief, what tank will be used to load cargo in this port? 大副,哪些舱将在本港装货?

39. Chief, which tank will be loaded first?

大副,那一个舱先装?

40. We will start loading from 1 port and then 1 starboard. 我们先装第一左舱然后第一右舱。

41. What is your maximum draft after loading?

装货之后,你的最大吃水是多少?

42. Chief , how about the pressure and loading rate you can accept?

大副,你能接受的压力和装货速度是怎么样?

43. Please start loading in lower rate and pressure.

请以低速低压开始装货。

44. Loading Master, after everything is OK, I will inform you to speed up.

码头长,所有情况都准备好后,我将通知你加速。

45. Chief, I will supply pressured air to check if there is any leakage in hose.

大副,我将送入压缩空气来检查管线是否有滴漏。

46. Please get ready the extinguish and anti-pollution materials.

请准备好消防和防污染材料。

47. Chief, are you ready ? We will start loading .

大副,准备好了没有?我要开始装货了。

48. Please record the temperature and sounding in each tank regularly .

请定期记录每一舱的货物温度和深度。

49. Please calculate how many tons of cargo have been loaded. 请计算共装了多少吨货物。

50. Loading Master, please slow down the loading speed, we will full fill the tank.

码头长,请降低装货速度,我们要进行满舱作业。

51. Chief, we will air blow the hose. Please get ready.

大副,我们要扫线,请做好准备。

52. Mr. Surveyor, let’s check the temperat ure and sounding in each tank.

商检先生,请检查每一舱的货温和货物深度。

53. Let’s make the ullage report.

让我们做出短装报告。

54. Bosun, please disconnect the hose.

水手长,请拆掉管线。

55. Mr. Agent, please sign the cargo paper with us.

代理先生,请与我们一起签署货物文件。

56. OK. Ev erything is ok. Let’s make the departure formalities.

好的,一切正常。办理离港手续。

57. AB, inform the chief engineer to prepare to departure. 水手XXX,请通知轮机长准备离港。

58. Staff, get ready. Heave in gangway.

所有船员,做好准备。绞起舷梯。

59. Fore and aft, please get ready for departure.

船首和船尾,请准备离泊。

60. Single up fore and aft.

首尾单绑。

61. Cast off all lines.

解掉所有缆绳。

62. Chief, we should take some samples to check the cargo’s quality.

大副,我们必须提取一些样品来检查货物质量。

63. Chief Officer, what is the temperature of the cargo in No 4 tank?

大副,四舱的货物温度是多少?

64. Chief Officer, how many tanks will be discharged in this port?

大副,共有几个舱的货物要在本港卸?

65. Chief Officer, can you give me a copy of your manifest? 大副,你能否给我一份舱单?

66. How about your discharging pressure?

你的卸货压力是多少?

67. Please prepare a gasket in the connection of manifold.

请在进出口处准备一个垫圈。

68. Please plug the scupper on the deck.

请把甲板上的排水孔堵牢。

69. Please calculate the loading (or discharging) rate regularly.

请定期计算装(或卸)货速度。

70. Please strip the tank carefully.

请仔细收舱。

71. Please prepare to air-blow for the hose.

请准备扫线。

72. Please measure the temperature, density, sounding of the cargo in No 3,4,5 tanks.

请测量第三、四、五舱的货物温度、密度、深度。

73. Please calculate how many tons of cargo have been discharged.

请计算已经卸了多少吨货。

74. We are waiting for cargo surveyor to sign the cargo papers. 我们正在等候商检来签署货物文件。

75. Mr. Surveyor, please sign the dry certificate to us. 商检先生,请给我们签署干舱证书。

76. Mr. Agent, please arrange for the departure formalities. 代理先生,请安排办理离港手续。

77. Mr. Agent, please arrange to supply fresh water and F.O for our ship after finishing discharging.

代理先生,请安排卸完货之后给我船提供淡水和燃油。

78. Mr. Loading Master, please sign the time sheet for me.

码头长先生,请签署时间表。

79. Please ask bosun to use ballast water to adjust ship’s draft.

请叫水手长用压载水调节船舶吃水。

80. Bosun, please get ready to wash tank after we departure from this port.

水手长,请做好准备离港后洗舱。

1、I am altering my course to starboard 我正在向右转向

2、I am altering my course to port 我正在向左转向

3、I am increasing speed 我正在加速

4、I am reducing speed 我正在减速

5、You should keep your present course and speed 你应保持你

现在的航向、航速

6、You should pass ahead of me 你应该从我的船头通过

7、You should pass astern of me 你应该从我的船尾通过

8、I will pass ahead of you 我将要从你船头通过

9、I will pass astern of you 我将要从你船尾通过

10、Keep well clear of me 请远离我

11、Do not overtake me 不要追越我

12、I will overtake you on your port(starboard) side 我将从你的左(右)舷追越

13、Advice you overtake me on my port (starboard) side 请从我左(右)舷追越

14、Do not pass ahead of me 不要从我的船头通过

15、 Do not pass astern of me 不要从我的船尾通过

舵令

正舵 midships

左舵5 port five

左舵10 port ten

左舵15 port fifteen

左舵20 port twenty

左舵25 port twenty-tive

左满舵 hard ?a-port

右舵5 starboard five

右舵10 starboard ten

右舵15 starboard fifteen

右舵20 starboard twenty

回到 5 ease to five

回到10 ease to ten

回到20 ease to twenty

把定 steady

照直走 steady as she goes

把……放在左/右舷 keep……on port/starboard side

舵无反应立即报告 report if she does not answer the wheel 用舵完毕 finished with the wheel

走082 steer zero eight two

朝……走 steer on …… 2.车钟口令 Engine Orders

备车 stand by engine

微速前进 dead slow ahead

前进一(慢速)slow ahead

前进(半速) half ahead

前进三(全速) full ahead

停车 stop engine(s)

微速后退 dead slow astern

后退一(慢速) slow astern

后退二(半速 half astern

后退三(全速)full astern

紧急进三 emergency full ahead

紧急退三 emergency full astern

用车完毕,完车 finished with engine(s)

主机定速 ring off engine

首侧推全速向左 bow thrust full to port

首侧推全速向右bow thrust full to starboard

首侧推半速向左 bow thrust half to port

首侧推半速向右 bow thrust half to starboard

首侧推停车 bow thrust stop

3.带缆口令 Mooring Orders

左舷/右舷靠 berthing port/starboard side

带……头缆/尾缆/横缆 send out head/stern/breast lines 带……前/后倒缆 send out fore/aft spring(s)

准备撇缆 have heaving lines ready

绞……缆 heave on…line

……缆/倒缆收紧 pick up the slack on…line(s)/…spring(s) 绞缆 heave away

停止绞缆 stop heaving

松……缆/……倒缆 slack away…lines/…springs

刹住……缆/……倒缆 hold on…lines/…springs

慢慢绞 heave in easy

保持缆绳受力 keep the lings tight

单绑 sing up

全部解掉 let go everything

解……缆 let go…line

……缆溜一溜 check…line

挽牢 make fast

……缆上车 put…line one winch

4.抛起锚口令 Anchoring Orders

准备左/右锚/双锚 stand by

port/starboard/both anchor(s)

抛左/右锚/双锚let go port/starboard/both anchors

1/2/3/……节锚链入水/在锚链/在甲板put one/two/three shackles in water/in the pipe/on deck

放出锚链 pay out the cable

刹住锚链 hold on the cable

锚链放松 slack way chain

准备起锚 stand by weighing/heaving up

绞锚 heave aweigh/ heave up port/starboard cable

停止绞锚 stop heaving

锚链方向?how is the chain leading?

还有几节?how many shackles are left?

锚清爽anchor is clear

锚离水anchor is clear of water

锚绞缠anchor is foul

锚抓牢anchor holding

5.VHF联系用语

Send your message, please. 请讲吧。

Acknowledge. 请告诉我你收悉。

Wilco. 收悉照办。

Say gagin, please. 请秣一遍。

如果认为信息中某部分特别重要,需要重复,可用repeat。例如: My ETA at pilot station is 0830 repeat 0830 tomorrow morning. Read back, please. 请复述。

Correction. 现需订正。

例:You will load 753 correction 758 tons of steel sheets. Speak slower. 请说慢点。

Words twice. 我要将每词、每句讲两遍。

Words twice, please. 请你将每词、每句讲两遍。

Affirmative. (Yes). 是

( Permission granted) 可以

Negative. (No) 不是。

(That is not correct).不对。

(Permission not granted)不行。

(I don't agree). 不同意。

Please confirm. 请证实。

Please verify. 请审核。

How do you read me? 你听清楚了吗?

Reading you loud and clear. 声音宏响,清晰。

I can't read you. 我收不到你的信息。

Pass your message through vessel xx. 请通过某某船转你信息。

I don't have channel xx. 我没有某某频道。

Please change to channel xx. 请换到某某频道。

Call me on your arrival. 抵达时再叫我

海运常用中英文对照

Booking number:订舱号码 Vessel:船名 Voyage:航次 CY Closing DATE:截柜日期,截关日 closing Date/Time:截柜日期 SI CUT OFF date/time:截提单补料日期/时间 Expiry date:有效期限,到期日期 Sailing date:航行日期 / 船离开港口的日期 ETA (ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL):预计到达时间,到港日 ETD(ESTIMATED TIME OF DELIVERY):开船日 ETC(ESTIMATED TIME OF CLOSING):截关日 Port of loading(POL):装货港 Loading port:装货港 From City:起运地 EXP(export):出口 Final destination:目的港,最终目的地 Place of Delivery(POD)或To City:目的地,交货地 Port of discharge:卸货港 Discharge port:卸货港 Load Port: 卸货港 Dry:干的/不含液体或湿气 Quantity:数量 cargo type:货物种类 container number:集装箱号码 container:集装箱 specific cargo container:特种货物集装箱 Number of container:货柜数量 container Size:货柜尺寸 CU.FT :立方英尺 Cont Status:货柜状况 seal number:封条号码 seal No:封条号码 seal type:封条类型 weight:重量 Gross weight:总重(一般是含柜重和货重) Net Weight:净重 Actual weight:实际重量,货车,集装箱等运输工具装载后的总重量Laden:重柜 remarks:备注 remarks for Terminal:堆场/码头备注 piace of receipt:收货地 Commodity:货物品名 intended:预期 ETD:预计开船日期

外贸英语口语对外贸易与外贸关系

外贸英语对外贸易与外贸关系 (一) They mainly trade with Japanese firms. 他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。 For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company. 在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。 Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality. 我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。 There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you. 和你们的羊毛贸易已有所减少。 Our foreign trade is continuously expanding. 我们的对外贸易不断发展。 Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%. 皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。 Trade in general is improving. 贸易情况正在好转。 Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts. 我们公司主要经营手工艺品。 They are well-known in trade circles. 他们在贸易界很有名望。 We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. 我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。 To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy. 尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策的

日常英语口语对话习惯语

日常英语口语对话 日常英语口语汇总- 日常英语口语对话_英语日常对话汇总,最好的、最权威的、最新的日常英语口语对话汇总! 日常英语口语对话_英语日常对话、习惯语500句(高级)(之一) 1. Hold on 等一下(口语中,人们不太用wait a minute)如果两人辩论,吵架,抬杠,你要别人“打住”,可以说,hold it right there. 2. I hate his guts. 我最讨厌他。也有说I hate him guts. Guts 是肠子,相当于“恨之入骨”的意思。He doesn’t have much guts. 他是个胆小鬼。ut feeling 直觉 3. Nuts, 果仁,核,为复数时,意为“疯子”,He is nuts。他有神经病。He went nuts and killed a guy.他发疯了,结果杀了一个人。You are driving me nuts. 你真是要把我逼疯。a tough nut to crack, 一项艰巨的任务,一个难解之题 4. How is everything? (还好吗?) I am just stuck in a rut, doing the same things every day. I wish I could do something different. (烦死了,每天都是干同样的活,我真想换个活法。) rut 日常的,每天都如此,get in a rut,日复一日,天天如此 5. I have totally sold out to your idea. 我100%地赞同赞同你的意见。类似的话还有If you are not careful enough, you will buy into his bad idea. 如果你不小心的话,你就会采纳他的这馊主意。 6. I am just ecstatic about going to visit you soon. 马上要见你,我高兴死了。

机场接待客人常用英语口语对话-)

一.Receiving Guests at the Airport 机场接待客人常用英语口语对话 Guest (G ): Excuse me, are you the Fortune Hotel airport rep. ? Airport Representative (AR ): Yes, Mr... ? G: I’m Robert Hilton from the American Andrew Rice Origin Foundation. AR: My name is Su Hui, I’m here to meet you. Welcome to Shanghai! G: Glad to meet you. AR: The pleasure is mine. Is this your first visit to China, Mr. Hilton? G: Yes. Its my very first. I’m looking forward to seeing your beautiful country. AR: I hope you will have a pleasant stay here. G: Thank you. I’m sure I will. AR: Is this all your baggage? G: Yes, it’s all here. AR: We have a car over there to take you to our hotel. G: That’s fine. AR: Let me help you with that suitcase. Shall we go? G: Yes, thank you for all your trouble. AR: No trouble at all. This way, please. 句型操练 You must be our long-expected guest, Mr.X from the U.S. 您一定是我们盼望已久的客人,从美国来的X先生吧! Very nice/glad/pleased to meet you. 幸会 I'm delighted to meet you at last. 很高兴终于见到您了。 It was nice meeting you./I'm so pleased to have(finally) met you./ 很高兴见到您。(道别用语) How was your journey? 您旅途如何? I hope you've had a pleasant flight/trip. 旅途愉快吧! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. 希望您在此过得愉快。 Hope you'll have a pleasant/enjoyable stay here.

常用码头及港口英文缩略语

常用码头及港口英文缩略语 1. IGO inter-government organization政府间国际组织 2. NGO non-government organization非政府间国际组织 3. ICS international chamber shipping国际航运公会 4. BIMCO baltic and international maritime council波罗的海国际海事协会 5. CMI committee maritime international国际海事委员会 6. IMO international maritime organization国际海事组织 7. LNG liquified natural gas液化天然气 8. LPG liquified petroleum gas液化石油气 9. SF stowgae factor货物积载因数 10. IMDG Code international maritime dangerous goods code国际海运危险货物规则 11. ISO international standard organization国际标准化组织 12. SOC shipper?s own container货主箱 13. COC carrier?s own container船公司箱 14. TEU twenty-foot equivalent units计算单位,也称20英尺换算单位 15. FCL full container load整箱货 16. LCL less container load拼箱货 17. CY container yard集装箱堆场 18. CFS container freight station集装箱货运站 19. DOOR货主工厂或仓库

外贸服装销售常用英语口语

外贸服装销售常用英语口语 欢迎光临!Welcome! 我可以为您服务吗? Hello, May I help you? 给您买还是给别人买?Is it for you or for others? 给男孩还是女孩?For boy or girl? 他/她多大了?How old is he/she? 这边有很多款,你自己可以挑选,看看有没有自己喜欢的。 It's a lot of styles here, you can pick out yourself, check these out, which is your favorite? 请问想买T恤还是牛仔裤? Excuse me, would you like T-shirt or jeans? 这件您喜欢吗?Do you like this one? / How about this one? 您喜欢这个款式吗?Do you like this design? 您喜欢什么颜色?What color do you like? 我们有红色、浅蓝和白色。We have red, light blue and white! 这个颜色怎么样?What about this color? 您穿多大型号?What is your size? 我找一件给您试试好吗?May I pick one that you can fit on? 您可以试试。You can try it on! 这个尺码穿得合身吗?Is this size fit you? / Is this your size? 试衣间在那里。The fitting-room is over there! 请随我来。Please follow me! 这件衬衣配你的裤子。This shirt can match your pants.

日常简单英语口语对话

日常简单英语口语对话 A:Howareyougoingallthesedays? A:这些天过得怎么样? B:Fine,thanks. B:还行,谢谢。 A:Butyoulookdepressed. A:可你看上去情绪不高。 B:Ihavesomeproblemwithmywork. B:工作上有点问题。 A:Isitserious? A:严重吗? B:IcanI'msolveit,thanks. B:我可以解决,谢谢。 A:Howaboutyourfamoly? A:家庭还好吧? B:EverythingisOK.AndassoonasIseemysonathome,allmyworries vanishintotheblue. B:一切都好,我回家一见儿子,所有的忧虑就消失得无影无踪了。 A:Hehascometolifeintheend. A:他终于醒过来了。 B:Oh,thankGod.Weallfeltfrightenedbythebadnewsabouthim.

B:噢,真是感谢上帝。一听到关于他的坏消息,我们都吓坏了。 A:Yes.Fortunately,anambulancepassedinthenickoftime,andwe gothimawaytohospital. A:就是,幸亏一辆救护车经过,我们才把他送到医院去。 B:Right.Unless,whoknowwhatwillhappen. B:是呀,不然,谁知道会发生什么事。 A:Wishhimbehealthysoon. A:但愿他赶快好起来。 A:AreyoureallydatingwithFrank? A:你真和弗兰克约会吗? B:Yeah.Butinmyheartofhearts,Ifindhe'snotverymuchtomyliki ng. B:是的,可是,我从心眼里并不是非常喜欢他。 A:Thenwhynotkeepawayfromhim? A:那么于嘛不离开他呢? B:TheproblemisthatIjusthavenoonetoturntorightnow. B:问题是我还没有找到更好的人。 A:That'sstupid. A:那样做是很愚蠢的。 看了“日常简单英语口语对话”的人还看了:

日常英语口语对话

日常英语口语对话 1、日常英语口语对话-接电话 喂!我是汤姆。Hello! This is Tom。 我就是。This is him。 哪位?Who’s speaking? 请稍等,我看他在不在。Hang on a moment, please. I’ll see if he’s in。 莉莉,有你的电话。Lily, there’s a phone call for you。 抱歉,他不在。Sorry, he’s out。 他现在正忙着呢。He is tied up right now。 对不起,让你久等了。I’m sorry to have kept you waiting。 我把电话给你转过去。Let me transfer your call。 你要跟谁通话?Who do you want to talk to? Answering the Telephone Linda:Hello! Who is speaking? John:Hello! This is John. I want to speak to Linda。 Linda:This is her。 John:Hi, Linda. I’m just calling to invite you to a dinner party tomorrow evening。 Linda:Really? What time and where? John:7:30 pm, at Longding Chinese restaurant. I’ll be at your place at 7:00 to pick you up if you need a ride。 Linda:Yes, please. I’ll need a ride. I’ll be waiting for you then。 John:See you tomorrow at 7:00. Make sure you dress a little formally. I heard the

港口生产调度常用英语

港口生产调度常用英语5 Packagelimitation单位(赔偿)责任限制? Packinglist装箱单? Pallet托(货)盘? Pallettruck托盘车? Palletized托盘化的? Panamax巴拿马型船? Parcel一包,一票货? Performanceclaim性能索赔? Perishablegoods易腐货物? Permanentdunnage固定垫舱物? Perfreightton每运费吨? Phosphoricacidcarrier磷酸船? Pieceweight单重? Pier突码头? Piertopier码头至码头运输? Piggy–back驮背运输? Pilferage偷窃? Pilot引航员? Pilotage引航? Pilotagedues引航费? Platform平台? Platformflat平台式集装箱? Pooling(班轮公司间分摊货物或运费)分摊制? Port港口,船的左舷? Portofrefuge避难港? Portableunloader便携式卸货机? Postfixture订约后期工作? Post-entry追补报关单? Preamble(租船合同)前言? Pre-entry预报单? Pre-shipmentcharges运输前费用? Pre-stow预定积载? Privateform自用式租船合同? Proformacharter-party租约格式? Producecarrier侧开式集装箱? Product(products)carrier液体货运输船? Promotionalrate促销费率? Prospects预期? Protecting(protective,supervisory)agent船东利益保护人?

外贸跟单常用英语口语

跟单口语 1.What’s the size?多大尺寸?90X90 (Ninety by ninety)九十乘九十。 2.What’s the CMB? 体积多大?0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。 3.What’s the best/last price? 最低价是多少?¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。4.How many designs?有几个款式? 3 designs .三个款式。 5.How many colors? 有几种颜色? 3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。 6.How many pcs one CTN?一箱装多少件?12 dozen, 144pcs. 12 12打,144件一箱。7.When shall we deliver?什么时候交货? 8.Where shall we deliver? 货送到什么地方?Where is your warehouse?仓库在哪儿? 9.30% deposit.付30%的订金。 10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you.这里只有一个样品,不能给你。11.Too expensive/much.太贵了。 12. Any discount?有折扣吗? 13.Cheaper?可以便宜一点吗? 14.Show me this!这个拿下来看看。 15.Good quality or ordinary quality?质量好的还是普通的? 16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。 17.4pcs a set.一套4个。 18.What’s the minimum quantity?最小起订量是多少? 19.At least 1 CTN. 至少一箱/件。 20.There’s minimum quantity.有最小起订量。

日常英语口语对话

Lesson 1 Introduction 第一课介绍 introduction介绍;推荐come来here向这里,到这里yes是,嗳,我在这儿mom妈妈pleased 欣喜的;愉快的see会面,晤见;遇见so如是,如此 Mom: Come here, Bo-Bo.来,波波。 Bo-Bo: Yes, Mom? 什么事,妈妈? Mom: This is Li-Li.这是莉莉。 Bo-Bo:How do you do?你好! Li-Li: How do you do? 你好! Bo-Bo: Pleased to see you.见到你很高兴。 Li-Li: So am I.我也是。 Lesson 2 Greetings and Goodbye 第二课问候与再见 hello喂! fine有精神的,健康的thank感谢,谢谢very很,非常well健康的,安好的 So long! 再见! Li-Li: Hello, Bo-Bo! 你好,波波! Bo-Bo:Hello,Li-Li!你好,莉莉! Li-Li: How are you? 你好吗? Bo-Bo: I'm fine, thank you. And you? 我很好,谢谢你。你呢? Li-Li: Very well, thanks.很好,谢谢。 Bo-Bo: Good-bye, Li-Li.再见,莉莉。 Li-Li: So long!再见! Lesson 3 About Bo-Bo's Family 第三课波波的一家 Li-Li: How many people are there in your family, Bo-Bo?波波,你家有几口人? Bo-Bo: There are three: Father, Mother and I.有三口人:爸爸、妈妈和我。 Li-Li: What is your father? 你爸爸是做什么的? Bo-Bo: He is a professor. 他是位教授。 Li-Li: And what is your mother's job? 那你妈妈是干什么工作的呢? Bo-Bo: She is a writer. 她是位作家。 I love my parents very much. 我非常爱我的父母亲。 how many (成语)多少people人,人们professor (大学)教授job工作,职业writer作家;作者 love爱,热爱parents父亲;母亲;双亲very much非常,很 Lesson 4 Getting up 第四课起床

港口码头常用英语

靠泊篇 袂第一部分 灯标pilot引水员fairway 航道sea farm海上养殖腿Light beacon 区tug 拖轮high sea/open sea 公海 潮在涨/落。Tide slack.现在平潮。 薇tide rising/falling. ….. 这里高潮水深。。。薅The depth at high water here indicated is 米。 现在有泊位吗? 薃Is any berth available now? we anchor at the roadstead and wait for my docking 膂Shall instruction? 我们要在港外锚地等待靠码头的指示吗? 你船将靠2号码头。 蚇You will berth at NO.2 jetty. 向前/后移动2米。 羅Move 2 meters ahead/ astern. 送出头/倒缆。 肁Send out head/stern lines.

…line. 绞...缆。Stop slacking ……lines. 停止松...缆。羀Heave on up slack on ……line 收紧...缆Slack away headline. 松头螇Pick 缆。 …line. 刹住...缆。 莆Hold on 。慢慢绞。Keep lines tight. 保持缆绳受力。 螃Heave in easy 系缆unmooring解缆 蝿mooring 联检篇 袇第二部分 检疫immigration inspection边检 螇quarantine inspection 海关survey 商检harbour authority港务局MSA海事芁customs 局 取样sounding/ ullage测探、测量surveyor 测量员 螂sampling 码头篇 羆第三部分

外贸常用英语口语练习【三篇】

外贸常用英语口语练习【三篇】 【篇一】外贸常用英语口语练习 1.This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students. 这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠。 2.The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate. 我们生产的计算机其特点是质量好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用。 3.They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other markers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects. 它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性。 4.You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine

and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people. 一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产30%,而且一个人可以顶3个人使用。 5.This product will pay its own way in a year. 该产品一年就可收回成本。 6.This machine will pay back your investment in six months. 该机器半年就可收回投资。 7.The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical. 我方工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用。 8.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams. 这种自行车可以折迭,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有

常用英语口语对话海关入境

常用英语口语对话海关入 境 Prepared on 22 November 2020

常用英语口语对话:海关入境情景 (1)MayIseeyourpassport,please. 麻烦请给我你的护照。 (2)Yourcustomsandhealthdeclarationforma,please请出示您的海关申报表和健康申明表。 (3)Hereismypassport/Hereitis. 这是我的护照。 (4)Whereareyoustaying 将在哪儿住宿 (5)lwillstayatBostonHotel. 我将住在波士顿饭店。 (6)1wanttotakealookatyourbag. 我想看看你的背包。 (7)Nothingbutpersonalbelongings. 只有些私人物品。 (8)Yourpassportseemstobeinorder. 您的护照看来没问题。 (9)DoyouhaveareturntickettoTaiwan 是否有台湾回程机票 (10). 有的,这就是回程机票。

(11)HowlongwillyoubestayingintheUnitedStat。一 预计在美国停留多久 (12)1plantostayforabout10days. 预计停留约10天。 (13)Howmuchmoneydoyouhavewithyou 你随身拥带多少现金 (14)lhave800dollars. 大约吕的美元。 (15)Anyotherformalities 还有别的手续吗 (16). 你所有的东西都需要特殊检查,请稍候。 (17),youmustbefined200USdollars. 新鲜水果是不允许带人境的。根据规定你被罚款200关元。 (18)Youmaylockupyoursuitcase. 你可以将行礼锁上了. (19). 祝你玩得愉快。

日常英语口语对话50句

日常英语口语对话 1. Hold on 等一下(口语中,人们不太用wait a minute)如果两人辩论,吵架,抬杠,你要别人“打住”,可以说,hold it right there. 2. I hate his guts. 我最讨厌他。也有说I hate him guts. Guts 是肠子,相当于“恨之入骨”的意思。He doesn’t have much guts. 他是个胆小鬼。ut feeling 直觉 3. Nuts, 果仁,核,为复数时,意为“疯子”,He is nuts。他有神经病。He went nuts and killed a guy.他发疯了,结果杀了一个人。You are driving me nuts. 你真是要把我逼疯。 a tough nut to crack, 一项艰巨的任务,一个难解之题 4. How is everything? (还好吗?) I am just stuck in a rut, doing the same things every day. I wish I could do something different. (烦死了,每天都是干同样的活,我真想换个活法。) rut 日常的,每天都如此,get in a rut,日复一日,天天如此 5. I have totally sold out to your idea. 我100%地赞同赞同你的意见。类似的话还有If you are not careful enough, you will buy into his bad idea. 如果你不小心的话,你就会采纳他的这馊主意。 6. I am just ecstatic about going to visit you soon. 马上要见你,我高兴死了。 7. A dap and dip 打个照面,露下脸就走。 Matt: Are we going to Jon’s party?我们去琼的聚会吗?

商务谈判常用的英语口语对话

商务谈判常用的英语口语对话【商务谈判常用的英语口语对话】 R: Even with volume sales, our coats for the Exec-U-Ciser won‘t go down much. D: Just what are you proposing? R: We could take a cut(降低)on the price. But 25% would slash our profit margin(毛利率).We suggest a compromise――10%. D: That‘s a big change from 25! 10 is beyond my negotiating limit. (pause) Any other ideas? R: I don‘t think I can change it right now. Why don ‘t we talk again tomorrow? D: Sure. I must talk to my office anyway. I hope we can find some common ground(共同信念)on this. NEXT DAY

D: Robert, I‘ve been instructed to reject the numbers you proposed; but we can try to come up with some thing else. R: I hope so, Dan. My instructions are to negotiate hard on this deal――but I‘m try very hard to reach some middle ground(互相妥协). D: I understand. We propose a structured deal(阶段式和约). For the first six months, we get a discount of 20%, and the next six months we get 15%. R: Dan, I can‘t bring those numbers back to my office――they‘ll turn it down flat(打回票). D: Then you‘ll have to think of something better, Robert. 【商务谈判常用的英语口语对话】 Dan Smith是一位美国的健身用品经销商,此次是Robert Liu 第一回与他交手。就在短短几分钟的交谈中,Robert Liu既感到这位大汉粗犷的外表,藏有狡兔的心思――他肯定是沙场老将,自己绝不可掉以轻心。双方第一回过招如下:

日常交际英语口语对话

日常交际英语口语对话 学习英语最重要的就是学会和外国人交流,想学习日常交际常用的英语口语就要从英语对话开始,下面小编为大家带来日常交际英语对话,希望对你有所帮助! 日常交际英语对话1:She: Did you see Ally MacBeal last night? 她:你昨晚看到甜心俏佳人? He: Yes, I did. Did you? 他:是的,我做到了。你呢? She: Yes, wasnt it funny? 她:是的,是不是很有趣? He: Oh, yes, I loved it. Wasnt the scene with the judge great? 他:哦,是的,我喜欢它。有法官的情景很棒吧? She: Ha, yes, brilliant! 她:哈哈,是的,不错! 日常交际英语对话2:He: Did you have a good weekend? 他:你过了一个美好的周末吧? She: Yes, thanks. Did you? 她:是的,谢谢。你呢? He: Not bad. What did you do?

何:还不错。你做了什么? She: I went to Tamshui. You? 她:我去了淡水。你呢? He: I wasnt feeling too well, so I stayed at home. 他:我身体不舒服,所以我留在家里。 日常交际英语对话3:He: Did you hear what happened to Mike last night? 男:你听说Mike昨晚发生的事了吗? She: No, what? 女:没有,怎么了? He: Well, apparently he had too much to drink and got into some kind of trouble. Typical, isnt it? 男:哦,他显然是喝了太多酒而惹上麻烦。应该算是老毛病了吧? She: Oh, no. What kind of trouble? 女:嗅,不会吧,是什么样的麻烦? He: Well, I dont know the details, but 男:嗯,细节我不太清楚,不过 日常交际英语对话4:She: Did you see Ally MacBeal last night? 她:你昨晚看到甜心俏佳人? He: Yes, I did. Did you? 他:是的,我做到了。你呢?

国际航运常用英语解释

船公司SO文件的英文简单解释Booking number:订舱号码 Vessel:船名 Voyage:航次 CY Closing DATE:截柜日期,截关日 closing Date/Time:截柜日期 SI CUT OFF date/time:截提单补料日期/时间 Expiry date:有效期限,到期日期 Sailing date:航行日期/船离开港口的日期 ETA(ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL):预计到达时间,到港日ETD(ESTIMATED TIME OF DELIVERY):开船日 ETC(ESTIMATED TIME OF CLOSING):截关日 Port of loading(POL):装货港 Loading port:装货港 From City:起运地 EXP(export):出口 Final destination:目的港,最终目的地 Place of Delivery(POD)或To City:目的地,交货地 Port of discharge:卸货港 Discharge port:卸货港 Load Port:卸货港

Dry:干的/不含液体或湿气 Quantity:数量 cargo type:货物种类 container number:集装箱号码 container:集装箱 specific cargo container:特种货物集装箱 Number of container:货柜数量 container Size:货柜尺寸 CU.FT:立方英尺 Cont Status:货柜状况 seal number:封条号码 seal No:封条号码 seal type:封条类型 weight:重量 Gross weight:总重(一般是含柜重和货重) Net Weight:净重 Actual weight:实际重量,货车,集装箱等运输工具装载后的总重量Laden:重柜 remarks:备注 remarks for Terminal:堆场/码头备注 piace of receipt:收货地

[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语集锦

[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语集锦 ____________________________________ 1.What’s the size 多大尺寸? 90X90 (Ninety by ninety) 九十乘九十。 2.What’s the CMB 体积多大? 0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。 3.What’s th e bestlast price 最低价是多少? ¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。 4.How many designs 有几个款式? 3 designs . 三个款式。 5.How many colors 有几种颜色? 3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。 6.How many pcs one CTN 一箱装多少件? 12 dozen, 144pcs. 12打,144件一箱。 7.When shall we deliver 什么时候交货? 8.Where shall we deliver 货送到什么地方? 9.30% deposit. 付30%的订金。 10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you. 只有一个样品,不能给你。 11.Too expensivemuch. 太贵了。 12. Any discount 有折扣吗? 13.Cheaper 可以便宜一点吗? 14.Show me this! 这个拿下来看看。

15.Good quality or ordinary quality 质量好的还是普通的? 16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。 17.4pcs a set. 一套4个。 18.What’s the minimum quantity 最小起订量是多少? 19.At least 1 CTN.。 至少一箱件 20.There’s minimum quantity. 有最小起订量。 21.Can they be mixed 可以混装吗? 22.Mixed packing. 混装。 23.Just a moment. Let me check. 稍等,让我查一下。 24.Same pricesize. 一样的价格尺寸。 25.I will come again tomorrow. 我明天再来。 26.Where are you from? 你是什么地方人? 27.What’s your name? 你叫什么? 28.May I have your card? 名片给一张,可以吗? 29.Card,please. 名片。 30.Stapler,please. 订书机。 31.Calculator,please. 计算器。 32.Adhesive tape,please. 胶带。 33.Here’s our catalogue. 这是我们的目录。 34.Here’s my card. 这是我的名片。 35.Your card, please.

常用英语口语对话

外面料outer fabric 里面料inner fabric 纸板paperboard 牛皮纸brown paper 回力胶EVA cushion(垫子) 挡条纸板gear(档位) 相框photo frame 毫米millimeter 有弹性的elastic 有粘性的stickiness 弹性绷带elastoplast 边角corner/edge 直角right-angle 擦拭胶水Wipe/brush 撕开tear/rive 厚度thick(厚的)/ thickness 结实strong/ solid 折边Loose 缝合sew/stitch 铁片sheet iron/ sheet metal 表格sheet/table/spreadsheet 文档document/ file 磁铁magnet 磁性magnetism 覆盖cover/coverage(覆盖面) 打孔perforation 开槽slotting 清洁clean 光亮light/ brightness/ 处理process(加工) 密度均匀uniform density 高纯度high purity 一层layer 溢出overflow/ spill over 精准accurate 转角corner 整齐tidiness 间隙,空隔gap 分开separation 柔软的Flexible(灵活,柔软的) 弹性的包边,折边floding

带子tape 纽扣button/ snaps 超纤super fiber 绒布flannelette 仿韩国绒South Korea soft materials/ Korean velvet material PU polyurethane聚氨酯 TPU Thermoplastic polyurethanes热塑性聚氨酯弹性体橡胶 PC Poly carbonate聚碳酸酯 磨砂材料的abrasive/ forest 光面polished(抛光的) shiny side 颗粒,纹路grain Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。 It’s an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。 Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。 How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读? How do I address you? 如何称呼您? It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。 What line of business are you in? 你做那一行? Keep in touch. 保持联系。Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。 Don’t mention it. 别客气 Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打扰你。 I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。 Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。 Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 对不起,我马上回来 What about the price? 对价格有何看法? What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法? How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样? What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧? What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货? The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in? 我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣? You can rest assured. 你可以放心。 We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。 This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。 I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。 Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的 价格有助于推产品。 While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。

相关文档
最新文档