酒店前台收银常用服务英语

酒店前台收银常用服务英语
酒店前台收银常用服务英语

酒店前台收银常用服务英语

Check in 入住

1) How would you like to pay the deposit, in cash or by credit card?

您怎么付押金,现金还是信用卡?

2) You must pay 1000 yuan as a deposit. 您必须付1000元作为押金。

3) As a hotel policy, we require one day’s room charge as deposit for guests without a reservation.按照酒店规定,没有预订的客人得付一天房费作为押金。

4) we’ll refund the money you overpaid when you check out.

您离店时,我们会退还您多付的钱。

5) Here is your receipt, and please keep it, you need to show it to us when you check out. 给您收据,请保管好,你离店时得出示它。

6) And you also need to take care of your key, you have to return it to us when you check out. 您得好好保管它,您离店时必须归还给我们。

7) Thank you, and hope you will have a good stay in our hotel.

谢谢,希望您过得愉快。

A. Check out for individual guest 为散客退房

1) Good morning, sir, do you check out? 早上好,您退房吗?

2) Do you want to check out or keep key here?您想要离店还是要保管钥匙?

If you check out before 6:00pm, you will pay half day charge.

六点之前退房,得付半天房费。

If you check out after 6:00pm, you will pay full day charge.

六点之后退房,付一天房费。

Could you give me your room number, please?

能告诉我您的房间号码吗?

May I have your name and your room number?

能告诉我您的姓名和房间号码吗?

May I have you room key, please? 能给我您的房间钥匙吗?

Did you take anything from the mini-bar?/Did you use the mini-bar of your room? 请问您房间里的酒水有没有用过?

Have you signed any chits in the last hour?

您在结帐前一小时是否签过任何帐单?

10) Is your luggage down yet, sir? Could you check out after your bags have been brought down, please?

先生,您的行李是否已拿下来了?请您等行李拿下楼后再结帐好吗?

11) Let me figure it out /Let me calculate that for you.

我来把您的帐算出来。

12) Shall I draw up your bill for you?

我把您的帐单开出来好吗?

13) Your final bill has not reached our department yet, sir. would you please wait

a moment while I chase it down?

先生,您最后的帐单还没送到。请稍等,我去将它调来。

14) Just a moment, please. Room attendant is checking your room.

请稍等,客房服务员正在查房。

15) Would you like to check and see if the amount is correct?

请检查一下数目是否正确。

16) I’ll check our accounts. Just a moment, please.

我检查一下我们的帐目,请稍等。

17) This is your bill, check it please, if it is correct, please sign your name. 这是您的帐单,假如对的话,请签名。

18) Can I check the details for you, please? /Let me break it down for you. 请让我为您查对帐单好吗?

19) That first number is your room number. 第一个数字是您的房间号。

20) The second entry is the restaurant. 第二行是餐厅的帐。

21) Item 6 is your room charge. 第六项是电话费。

22) Item 7 is the cost for the phone calls. 第七项是房费。

23) That charge is for drinks taken from the mini-bar.

那笔是饮用房间冰箱内饮料的费用。

24) The service charge is included in this bill. 服务费包括在内。

25) What would you like to pay, in cash or by credit card?

您想怎么付帐,现金还是用信用卡?

26) In what form will payment be made? 用什么方式付帐?

27) We acc ept the following credit cards…… 我们接受这些信用卡……

28) Show me your credit card, please. 请出示您的信用卡。

29) May I see your credit card? 我能用一下您的信用卡吗?

30) My I imprint/have a print of your credit card? 可以刷一下您的信用卡吗?

31) I’m afraid we don’t accept…cards, but we do accept these.(point to credit card display)

很抱歉我们不接受…卡,但是我们接受这些(指向信用卡牌)

32) The total is…, and here is your change. 总数是…,这是您的找头。

33) Here is the money you overpaid. 这是您多付的钱。

34) Do you need receipt? 您需要收据吗?

35) Here is your receipt. 给您收据。

36) Thank you for choosing our hotel. I hope you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will come and stay with us again.

谢谢您光临我们的饭店,希望您在本饭店住得愉快。希望您能再次光临我们的饭店。

B. Check out for group guest 为团体客人结帐

1) How would you like to make payment? 您怎么付费?

2) Would you like to pay on the company account? 您用公司帐户结帐吗?

3) May I know the name of your company, please? 请问贵公司帐户号码?

4) Separate bill or one for all? 分开结还是一起结?

5) Your company/travel agency will pay your room rent, but you will pay your phone charge. 您的房租由公司付,但您要付房间的电话费。

6) All account to your room charge, right? 所有的帐都转到您的房间,好吗?

7) May I have two of your business cards, please? One for our file and one for accounts.

请给我两张名片好吗?一张放在档案中,一张附在帐单中。

8) Could you sign your name here? 请在这签名好吗?

9) We hope to see you again soon. 希望很快再见到您。

exchange money 兑换外币

1) How much would you like to change? 您想换多少钱?

2) The rates of exchange are on the board there, sir.

先生,兑换率在布告牌那。

3) Today’s foreign currency rate for US$ is 8.07./ According to today’s exchange rate, every US dollar in cash is equivalent to 8.07 yuan. /The present rate is 100 to 807. 今天美元的兑换率是8.07.

4) Could you fill out this form? 您能填一下这张表吗?

5) You’d like to change US$800 into RMB. Is that all right?

您想把800美元换成人民币,对吗?

6) You gave me 800 US dollars, so that will be RMB 6200. Here you are.

您给我800美元,合计人民币6200元,给您。

7) I’ll calculate that for you. It comes to RMB 6200 at today’s exchange rate.我帮您计算一下。按今天的汇率折合起是人民币6200。

8) I’m sorry but we do not change US dollars into Japanese Yen.

很抱歉,我们没有把美元兑换日元的业务。

9) I’m afraid we don’t accept non-convertible currency, sir.

对不起,我们不接受不能兑换的货币。

10) What domination would you like, sir? we have 100 yuan notes, 50 yuan notes, 10 yuan notes, 5 yuan notes, 2 yuan notes and one yuan notes.

您要多大面值的钞票,我们有100元的,50元的,10元,5元的,2元的,还有1元的。Use safes/safe-deposit boxes 使用保险箱

1) If you want to keep some valuable things, you can use hotel safe-deposit boxes. 如果您想要保存贵重物品,可以用我们的保险箱。

2) Please fill out this form first. 请先填表。

3) Would you like to use it until May 20th ? 您预备使用到五月二十日吗?

4) This way, please. Your box number is 320. 请跟我来,您的柜子是320号。

饭店服务员常用英语口语

饭店服务员常用英语口语 1、What?kind?of?rooms(foods)?would?you?like?to?have?您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)? 2、 Here?is?a?brochure?of?our?hotel?and?t ariff. 这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。3、 We'll?give?you?a?10%(ten?percent?)?di scount.? 我们给您九折优惠。 4、 We'll?offer?tour?guides?complimentary ?breakfasts.? 我们给陪同提供免费早餐。 5、We?accept?your?terms.? 我们接受您的条件。 6、May?I?introduce?myself?? 让我介绍我自己。 7、 May?I?present?you?a?litter?souvenir??请接受我们的一点小纪念品。 8、Let's?drink?to?our?friendship!? 为我们的友谊干杯! 9、 Let?me?propose?a?toast?to?the?health ?of?our?guests!? 建议为在座客人的健康干杯! 10、Cheers!(Bottoms!)? 干杯! 11、How?do?you?like?Chinese?food??您喜欢中国菜吗? 12、 What?do?you?think?of?our?service??您对我们的服务有什么意见?

13、 Thank?you?for?your?comments(compli ment,?suggestions).? 谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)14、 I'm?afraid?it's?against?the?hotel's?regul ations.? 这是违反饭店规章制度的。 15、 In?our?hotel?we?don't?accept?tips.? 我们饭店是不收小费的。 16、 It's?our?pleasure?to?serve?our?guests? well.? 我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。 17、Thank?you?all?the?same.? 然而,还是要谢谢您。 16、 I'm?afraid?you'll?have?to?pay?for?the? damage.? 您必须赔偿。 17、 Thank?you?for?telling?us?about?it.? 谢谢您告诉我们 18、 I'll?look?into?the?mater?right?away.?我马上去处理这件事情。 19、 I?assure?you?it?wont?happen?again.?我保证此类事情不会再发生。 20、Please?don't?worry,?sir?(madam)?先生(夫人),请不必担心。 21、 I?will?send?someone?up?to?your?room? right?away.?

收银专用英语

收银专用英语 一.专用单词 Cashier收银.收银处 send a deposit交定金 credit card信用卡 Cash现金 traveler’check旅行支票signature签名.签单Signing procedure 签单手续 breakfast coupon早餐劵 ID card身份证 Passport护照 deposit押金.定金deposit receipt押金收据room rate房价sauna coupon桑拿劵 advance deposit预付定金exchange兑换 exchange rate兑换率 check out退房 bill 帐单receipt收据.发票make payment结算 total总金额account帐目countersign签名确认 scan machine扫描仪 Bank of China中国银行card machine刷卡机password密码printer打印机room revenue客房收入二.常用句子 1.Would you please pay RMB1000 for deposit,sir? 先生,请付人民币1000元作为押金. 2.May i have your signature on the deposit voucher? 请你在押金单上签上你的名字. 3.Mr Smith,here is your deposit ceceipt,please keep it with you and present this receipt upon you check out for settlement. 史密斯先生,这是你的押金收据,请保存好,结帐时请出示此收据. 4.Can i pay with US dollars? 我可以付美金吗? 5.You need to countersign the traveler’check. 你得在旅行支票上签名确认. 6.Would you like to check out now,sir? 先生,你要现在退房吗? 7.Can you exchange Japanese yen? 能否兑换日元? 8.The exchange rate is 8 yuan for one US dollar? 汇率是八元换一美元. 9.How would you like to settle your account,in cash or by credit card? 你想怎样结帐,付现金还是刷卡? 10.Sir,here is your bill.The total is RMB3000 yuan,please check it. 先生,这是你的帐单.总额为人民币3000元.请查核. 11.Sir,did you consume anything in your mini-bar? 先生,你有消费过小酒吧吗? 12.Please sign your bill,sir.Here is your receipt. 请在你的帐单上签名,这是你的收据. 13.Just a moment,please.I’ll calculate your bill. 请稍等一下,我为你结帐.

酒店实用英语

公共用语 1、H ow do you do ?您好。 2、How are you? 您好吗? 3、Good morning(afternoon, evening).早上(下午、晚上)好。 4、Good night.晚安。 5、Nice to meet you!很高兴见到你。 6、Welcome to our hotel!欢迎光临。 7、Hope to see you again!欢迎再次光临。 8、Thank you!谢谢!9、You’re welcome!不客气。 10、I’m sorry!对不起。11、Never mind.没关系。 12、Excuse me.请原谅/打扰了 13、I’m sorry to disturb you.对不起,打扰您了。 14、This way, please!请这边走。 15、Take care.请慢走。 16、Please wait a moment.请稍等。 17、Please take this elevator.请乘电梯。 18、Goodbye.再见。19、See you later.回头见。 19、I see.我明白了。21、It’s my duty.这是我应该做的。 22、Have a nice day.祝您今天心情愉快。 23、Congratulations!祝贺您! 24、Wish you good business.祝您生意兴隆! 25、Wish you a happy holiday 26、Happy birthday to you.祝您生日快乐。

27、Happy new year.新年快乐。 28、Merry Christmas.圣诞快乐。 29、Happy weekend.周末愉快。30、Good luck.祝您好运。 31、Wish you success in your work..祝您工作顺利。 32、I’m glad to serve you.我很高兴为您服务。 33、Please sit down.请坐。 34、Please have a cup of tea.请喝茶。 35、Please take a rest.请休息一下。 36、I’ll do it for you right now.马上去办。 37、Don’t worry.别着急。38、Please follow me.请跟我来。 39、Please after you!您先请。40、Here you are.给您。 41、Happy landing.一路顺风。 42、Turn left(right),please.请左(右)拐。 43、Straight on(Go straight ahead),please.请直走。 44、I can’t catch you quite well, would you repeat it? 我听的不大清楚,您再说一边好吗? 45、I beg your pardon.(Please repeat) 请再说一遍。 46、Can you speak slowly?请讲慢一点。 47、Can you spell your name?请拼一下您的名字。 48、Can I have your name?请问您贵姓? 49、Please sign your name here.请签名。 50、Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.

酒店前厅常用英语

酒店前厅部常用英语Hotel English 100 sentences Greetings (打招呼) 1、Good morning ,sir(madam) 早上好,先生(小姐) 2、Good afternoon ,ladies and gentlemen 下午好,女士们,先生们. 3、Good evening ,miss Price 晚上好,普莱丝小姐. 4、How are you today ,Mr Brown ? 你今天好吗?布朗先生. 5、I’m quite well ,thank you. 我很好,谢谢你. 6、Hs good to see you again ,sir(madam) 再次见到你真高兴,先生(小姐) 7、Nice to meet you ,sir. 见到你真高兴,先生. Tithes(称呼) 8、Are you mrs,Best? 你是贝丝特夫人吗? 9、You must be professor Ford. 你一定是福特教授. 10、May I know your name,sir(madam)? 我可以知道你的名字吗?先生(小姐). 11、Here’s a letter for you ,Dr white. 怀特医生,这儿有你的一封信. 12、you’re wanted on the phone,Captain Smith. 史密斯船长,有你的电话. 13、Welcome to our hotel, miss Henry. 欢迎来到我们酒店,享利小姐. 14、May I be of service to you,mr Baker ? 我能为你服务吗?贝克先生? 15、Can I help you, Ms Blake? 我能帮你吗?布雷克小姐? 16、Would you take the seat ,young lady ? 请坐,小姐, Offering Help 主动提出帮助 17、May I help you ? 18、Can I help you? 我能帮你吗? 19、What can I do for you ? 我能为你作什么? 20、 May I take your ba for you?

酒店常用英语

酒店常用英语-打铃服务 Ring the Bell 打铃服务 -Did you ring,madam?-是你按铃吗,太太? -Yes.Kindly turn off the air-conditioner in this room.I've tried to do so,but I can't. -是的,麻烦你把这屋的空调器关掉。我自己已经试过了,可我关不动。 -Yes,madam.There's something wrong with the switch;perhaps it needs repairing .-好的,太太。这个开关有点毛病,大概需要修理一下了。 -What can I do for you,sir?-先生,你有什么事要我办吗? -The light has fused.Please change the bulb for me.-电灯泡坏了,请换一个。 -The light of this room is dim,please get me a brighter one.-房间里灯光太暗,可否调一只亮灯泡? -There is no water in the bottle.-热水瓶没水了。 -The tea cup is dirty.Please get some glasses for me.-茶杯脏了,请拿几只玻璃杯来。 -Please bring me some ice blocks.-请拿些冰块来。 -I've got some coffee.Please get me some cube sugar.-我自己有咖啡,请拿几块方糖来。 -I should like you to bring me some hot watcr.-我想请你给我送些热水来。 -Please buy tow packets of Zhonghua cigarettes(filter tipped)and a box of match for me. -我要两包带过滤嘴的"中华"香烟和一盒火柴。

实战酒店前台英语 收银常用英语

酒店前台&收银常用英语前台reception或者front desk收银casher 大厅lobby机场airport 餐厅restaurant房务部housekeeping 超市supermarket工程部engineer department、 无线网络wifi密码password 收据receipt押金deposit xxtowel刮胡刀shaver 烟灰缸ashtray伞umbrella 快递express南航购票点southern China office 火车站trainstation地铁metro station 入住时: 1、先生/小姐,您好,请问有什么可以帮到您? hello,sir,may I help you? 房价是多少 What is the room rate? 现在的房价是300元每晚 Is 300 RMB per night 2、请问您有预定么? Do you have a reservation? 3、您需要单人房还是双人房?

Asingle room or double room? 您的退房时间是? when is your check out time 4、我能看一下您的护照么? may I have your passport please 5、请签一下您的名字 Please sign your name here。 6、您的房卡 this is your room card 我们的早餐时间是七点半到九点半 our breakfast time is during seven thirty to nine thirty 7、您的房号是….. Your room number is…. 8、您需要提前预付300元人民币的押金 You should pay for a deposit of 300 RMB 9、押金我们会在您退房的时候退还给您 The deposit we will return to you when you check out 退房时: 1、可以把您的房卡给我们吗 May I have your room card please。 2、这是您的账单

酒店前台常用英语-参考模板

■服务台常用词汇 management 经营、管理market price 市价cashier's desk 兑换处coin 硬币accounting desk 帐务处check_out time 退房时间voucher 证件price list 价目表check, cheque 支票 sign (动)签字interest 利息form 表格reservation 预订reception desk 接待处tip 小费reservation desk 预订处luggage office 行李房…per thousand 千分之…spare (形)多余的postpone (动)延期cancel (动)取消traveller's cheque 旅行支票pay (动)付款fill (动)填写administration 管理、经营note 纸币registration desk 入宿登记处lobby 前厅luggage rack 行李架visit card 名片identification card 身份证rate of exchange 兑换率conversion rate 换算率charge (动)收费bill 帐单change money 换钱procedure 手续、程序information desk 问询处luggage label 行李标签overbooking 超额订房…per cent 百分之…reasonable (形)合理的cash (动)兑换keep (动)保留、保存bank draft 汇票accept (动)接受procedure fee 手续费fill in the form 填表 ■电讯服务 operator 电话员 house phone 内部电话 special line 专线 dial a number 拨号码 hold the line 别挂电话 can't put somebody through 接不通 ordinary telegram 普通电话receiver 听筒 city phone 城市电话 telephone number 电话号码 replace the phone 挂上电话 Line, please. 请接外线。 The line is busy(engaged) 占线。 send a telegram(cable) 发电报long distance 长途电话 telephone directory 电话簿 call somebody up 打电话给某人 can't hear somebody 听不见 can't get through 打不通

酒店常用接待服务英语

酒店常用接待服务英语欢迎语: (1) 欢迎光临我们酒店! Welcome to our hotel! (2) 欢迎您来这里进餐。 Welcome to have meals here. (3) 欢迎您再度光临,很高兴再见到您。 Welcome back. Nice to see you again. *禁语:喂!您好哇! Hello. Hi. Well. 问候语: (1) 您好!(初次见面) How do you do? (2) 您好吗!布莱克先生。(见到常客) How are you today. Mr.Black? (3) 早上好!先生/夫人。 Good morning. Sir/Madam. (4) 下午好! Good afternoon. (5) 晚上好! Good evening. (6) 多日不见,您好吗? Long time no see. How are you? (7) 我很好,谢谢!先生您好吗?(回答问候时) Very well, Thank you, And yourself Sir? (8) 早上好!这里是——,能为您效劳吗? Good morning. This is - - ,May I help you? (9) 希望您在我们酒店住得愉快!

Hope your enjoy your stay in our Hotel. *禁语: (1) 您吃过饭了吗? Have you had lunch (breakfast dinner) (2) 您到哪里去啊? Where are you going? (3) 什么事? Yes? What? 祝贺语: (1) 恭喜您! Congratulations! (2) 祝您生日快乐! Wish you a Happy birthday! (3) 祝您新年快乐! Happy new year to you! (4) 祝您周末愉快! Wish you a good weekend! (5) 祝您圣诞快乐! Merry Christmas! 征询语: (1) 先生,我能为您效劳吗? May I help you, Sir? (2) 先生,我能为您做些什么? What can I do for you, Sir. (3) 请问先生您喜欢吗? Do you enjoy it , Sir? (4) 布莱克先生,如果您不介意的话,我能——吗? Mr. Black, Would you mind if I ……. (5) 先生,请问您贵姓? Could I have your name, Sir?

酒店收银员常用英语

酒店收银员常用英语 1、(How)would you like to deposit in cash or by credit card? 您是交现金押金还是押信用卡? 2、Would you please deposit 600RMB in advance? 请预交600元押金好吗? 3、Sir, we can accept Visa Card and Master Card… 先生,我们可受理维萨卡和万事达卡 4、Would you please sign here?...Thank you !Wish you a goog stay with us! 请在这里签名好吗?…谢谢,祝您入住愉快! 5、I’m sorry,I’m afraid we can’t change USD into RMB. 对不起,恐怕我们不能将美元换成人民币。 6、Here is your bill,it totals 100 RMB. 这是您的账单,一共是100元。 7、Your room rate is 368RMB,we offered you 20% discount,It’s 296RMB per-night.And it comes to 592RMB for two nights. 您的房价是368元,给您打八折是296一晚,两天是592元。 8、Your bill stands at 688R,plus two nights’ room rate is 592,minbar is 18,long distant call is 58,and room others is 20. 您的账单是688元,包括两晚房费592,小酒吧18,长途电话58,还有客房杂项20。 9、How would you like to pay your bill?(in cash or by credit card) 请问您用什么方式付账?(现付还是卡付) 10、Excuse me,sir.The cup in your room was broke.According to our hotel’s regulation,I’m afraid we have to charge 10 to your account. 对不起,先生。您房间的杯子打破了,按酒店规定,我们不得不将10元损失记入您的帐项。 11、Wait a minute,please.The room attendant is checking your room. 请您稍等,服务员正在查房。 12、Just a moment,please.I’ll be with you as soon as possible. 稍后,我将尽快为您办。 13、Could you please repeat a little more slowing? 您能慢一点再说一次吗? 14、Hold th line,please.I’ll connect with the assistant manager,just a moment. 别挂电话,请稍后,我将与大副联系。 15、Do you need invoice/(your bill)? 您需要发票/(账单)吗? 16、I’m sorry to keep you waiting.Have a nice trip. 对不起,让您久等了。祝您旅途愉快! 17、For sauna only ,48RMB,once,include wet/dry steaming and cold/hot surfing.For massage,we charge by every 45 minutes. 净桑拿每次48,包括干/湿蒸,冷热冲浪。按摩按每45分钟一个钟。 18、If you want massage service,it costs 88RMB in standard room,and 228RMB in VIProom for the first 45 minutes. 按摩的话,头钟普房88元,贵宾房228元。

超市常用英语词汇

discount 折扣 We give a 20% discount for cash. 现金付款,我们给予八折优惠。 label 标签 The label on this sweater says it is a small size. 毛衫标签显示衣服是小号。 refund 退款 This computer doesn’t work properly. I’d like to claim a refund. 电脑坏了,我想要求退款。 clearance 清仓大拍卖 This shopping mall is having a big clearance sale. 这家购物商场正举行清仓大拍卖活动。 ring something up 将某物(在收银机)结 The salesperson rang up all my items and the total price came to 1000 yuan. 售货员将全部商品结了账,总额共1000元。 factory second 残次品、瑕疵品 This jacket is actually a factory second, so it is quite inexpensive. 夹克实际上是件残次品,所以价格低廉。 in stock (商店等中)有现货、有库存 Do you have my size of shoes in stock?龙活虎你们有我能穿的鞋的现货吗?out of stock(商店等中)无现货、(商品)脱销 The book is out of stock. 该书已脱销。 elevator 升降电梯 men's clothing department 男装部 mannequin 人体模特 fitting room 试衣间 display counter 陈列柜 women's clothing department 女装部 price tag 价标 cosmetics department 化妆品专柜 salesclerk 销售员 department store 百货商店 information desk 咨询台 household appliances department 家用电器部 home electronics department 家用电子产品部 shopper/customer 顾客 shopping bag 购物袋 escalator 自动扶梯

酒店前台常用英语句子

前台常用英语句子 1.What kind of the room would you like to book? A double or a single? 请问您需要什么类型的房间?单人房还是双人房? 2.For which date would you like to book? 请问您要预订哪一天的? 3.Hold the line please; let me check our room availabilities for those days. 请别挂线,我查询下那天是否有房间 4.Sorry to have kept your waiting. Yes, we have a vacancy for those days. 不好意思让您久等了,我们那天有空房 5.The room rate is RMB xx include breakfast and surcharge. 房价是XX包含早餐服务费。 6.The price is RMB xx. We can offer a special discount to you that is RMB xx. It was after x% off discount. 房价是XX,我们为您提供X%折扣,折后价是XXRMB。 7.Let me repeat your reservation. You book one deluxe room for one night from 6/Jun-7/Jun for Mr. Lee. The price is RMB xx include breakfast and surcharge. 我重复一下您的预订,李先生您预订的是豪华房一晚,6月6日入住6月7日退房,房价是XX包括早餐服务费。 8.Your reservation has been confirmed. We are looking forward to serving you. Thank you! 您的预订已经确定了,我们期待为您服务,谢谢! 9.Do you have a reservation? 请问您有预订吗? 10.Please wait some minutes, Let me find your details from the computer. 请您稍等,我在电脑上查询下您的详细资料。 11.Yes, sir. I found your reservation. A deluxe room for one night as RMB x/per night. 是的,先生,您预订的是豪华房住一晚,房价是XXRMB。 12.Would you prefer smoking or non-smoking room? 请问您需要吸烟楼层还是无烟层呢? 13.Please fill in the registration form and sign your signature. 请在表格上填写您的资料并签名。 14.Would you like to pay by credit card or cash for the deposit? / How would you like

常用酒店服务英语汇编

酒店常用英语口语语句 1.自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ... May I have your name, please? 请问尊姓大名 May I have your check-out time, please? 请问您什么时候结帐离开? May I see your passport, please? 请让我看一下您的护照好吗? May I know your nationality, please? 请问您的国籍是什么? 2.麻烦客人时,可使用Couldyou ... Could you fill out the form, please? 请您填写这张表格好吗? Could you write that down, please? 请您写下来好吗? Could you draft the fax, please? 请您写下传真的草稿好吗? Could you hold the line, please? 请不要挂电话好吗? 3.询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ... Would you like tea or coffee? 请问您要喝茶还是咖啡? Would you like to take a taxi? 请问您要搭计程车吗? Would you mind sitting here? 请问您介意坐在这里吗? 4.在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ... 或Would you like me to do ...? Shall I draw the curtains? 请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗? Shall I draw you a map? 请问要我为您画一张地图吗? Shall I make the reservation for you? 请问要我为您安排预约吗? 二、招呼语 Good morning. (用于中午以前) Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前) Good evening. (用于下午六点过后) 在这些招呼语的后面接句子,例如: Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out? 早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗? Good afternoon, sir. Welcome toLI JIA Hotel. 中午好,先生,欢迎光临丽嘉酒店。Good evening, Ms. May I help you? 晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗? 后面也可以接上自己酒店名称、部门名称,如:

餐饮常用英语

小器具 刀/knife/ 叉/fork/ 勺/spoon/ 盘子、碟子/plate/ 托盘/server/ 汤碗/soup bowl/ 面碗/noodle bowl/ 咖啡杯/coffee cup/mug/ 玻璃杯/glass/ 牙签/toothpick/ 餐巾纸/napkin/ 夹子/bill clamp/ 刷子/blush/ 瓶起子/ 小器具 小票/receipt/ 发票/invoice/ 收银机/cash register/ 吸管/sucker/ 吧台/bar counter/ 厨房/kitchen/ 菜单/menu/ 收银员/casher/ 零钱/change/ 小费/tip/ 现金/cash/ 信用卡/credit card/ 插座/outlet/ 地址/address/ 桌子/desk/table/ 味道 甜的/sweet/ 苦的/bitter/ 咸的/salty/ 酸的/sour/ 辣的/spicy/ 热的/hot/ 冷的/cold/ 糖/sugar/ 盐/salt/ 芝士/cheese/ 黑胡椒/black pepper/ 番茄酱/tomato sauce/ 酱油/soy sauce/ 醋/acetum/ 其他 登机口/boarding gate/ 廊桥/lounge bridge/ 登机牌/boarding check/ 护照/passport/ 经理/manager/ 服务员/waiter/waitress/ 洗手间/toilet/washroom/ 吸烟室/smokingroom/ 介绍/recommend/ 点餐/take order/ 打开/关上/turn on/off/ 窗边/by the window/ 其他 一直往前走/go straight ahead/ 上楼/go upstairs/ 下楼/go downstairs/ 电梯/elevator/ 医务室/infirmary/ 餐厅/restaurant/ 便利店/store/ 警务室/The police office/ 点心(甜点) 甜点/dessert/ 牛角面包/croissant/ 冰淇淋/ice cream/ 约翰丹尼/Jon Donaire/ 丹麦酥/danish/ 蛋糕/cake/ 蓝莓/blueberry/ 抹茶/matches/ 芒果/mango/ 提拉米苏/tiramisu/ 黑色林/black forest/ 哈根达斯/Haagen-Dazs/ 咖啡 咖啡/coffee/ 美式咖啡/CaféAmericano/ 拿铁/Cafélatte/ 卡布奇诺/Cappuccino/ 意式浓缩/Espresso/

收银处常用英语

*收银处常用英语 Cashier’s 一、词汇 Vocabulary 1、优惠/折扣 preferential price/privilege/discount 2、收银员 cashier 3、消费卷 consumption ticket 4、自助早餐劵 buffet breakfast voucher/ticket 5、接待单位 host unit 6、信用卡 credit card 7、大莱卡 Diners card 8、牡丹卡 Peony card 9、龙卡 Long card 10、长城卡 Greatwall card 11、金穗卡 Jinshui /J.S. card 12、运通卡 American express 13、万事达卡 Master card 14、日本JCB卡 JCB card 15、维萨卡 Visa card 16、定金、保证金 earnest 17、押金 deposit 18、押金收据 deposit receipt 19、钥匙押金 key deposit 20、退还 refund 21、现钞买入价 buying price 22、外币 forging currency 23、汇率/兑换率 exchange rate 24、美元US$ U.S. dollar 25、日元 Japanese yen 26、港币HK$ HK dollar 27、新加坡元S$ Singapore dollar 28、英镑 British pound 29、欧元 Euro 30、瑞士法郎SwF Swiss franc 31、德国马克DM German mark

32、法国法郎Fr French franc 33、荷兰盾 Dutch guilder 34、瑞典克朗 Swedish krone 35、挪威克朗 Norwegian krone 36、丹麦克朗 Danish krone 37、意大利里拉L Italian lira 38、加拿大元Can$ Canadian dollar 39、澳大利亚元A$ Australian dollar 40、菲律宾比索 Philippine peso 41、泰铢 Thai bath 42、台币NT$ New Tai Wan dollar 43、中国银行B.O.C. Bank of China 44、中国建设银行C.C.B. China Construction Bank 45、中国农业银行A.B.C. Agricultural Bank of China 46、中国工商银行I.C.B.C. Industrial and Commercial Bank of China 47、福建行业银行 Fujian Industrial Bank 48、泉州市商业银行 Quanzhou City Commercial Bank 49、零钱 change 50、1元/5元/10元钞票 one-yuan / five-yaun / ten-yuan note 51、小票 small change 52、兑换水单 exchange memo 53、财务报表 financial reporting 54、财务结算 financial settlement 55、用人民币结算/用人民币付帐 settle accounts with RMB/pay in RMB 56、用美元结算 settle accounts with US$/pay in U.S.$ 57、用外币结算 settle accounts with foreign currency 58、用信用卡结算 settle accounts by credit card 59、帐单 bill 60、帐号 account number 61、存根 stub 62、单价 unit price 63、大写金额 amount in words 64、小写金额 amount in figures 65、硬币 coin

酒店宾馆前台接待常用英语

hotelenglish part 1 greetings问候 2. good morning/afternoon/evening, sir/madam. what can i do for you? 先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么? 3. my name is ..., is there anything else i can do for you, just let me know. 我叫...,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。 4.if you have any problems, please feel free to contact us . 如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。 5.have you make a reservation ?\have you booked the room?\are you the vip? 请问有预订吗?\请问你是会员吗? 6.what kind of room would you like ? 请问您需要什么类型的房间。 7.sorry ,i don’t quite understand . 对不起,我不是很明白。 8.i’m afraid we’ve fully booked for that time . 抱歉,我们那个时段已给订满了。 9.it’s the hot /peak/busy season ,you know ? 这是酒店业的旺季。 10.excuse me ,how do spell it ,please ? 打扰一下,您能拼写一下您的名字吗? 11.we can only keep your table /room till … 我们能保留您的房间直到... 12.let me show you to your room ,this way please . 让我带您到房间,这边请。 _______________________________________________________________________________ part 2 helping to check-in帮助入住 1.please have a seat for a while, i’ll help you with the check-in procedure. 请在那边稍坐一会儿,我将会为您办理入住手续。 2. would you please give me your passport or id card and credit card ?, i’ll help you to fill in the form. 请把您的护照和信用卡交给我,我帮您办理入住手续。 3. how many nights will you stay this time? 这次入住您会住多少天? 4. which room would you like, we have these kinds of rooms...? 您是要哪种房间? 5. excuse me, sir/madame. how would you like to pay the deposit, cash or credit card(together or separately)? 先生/女士,不好意思,打搅一下。请问您是要付现金还是刷卡(分开付押金还是一起付)呢? 6.here is your room key and the breakfast coupon. would you please sign here? 这是您的房卡和早餐券。请您在这里签个名好吗? 7. here are your passport and the credit card . you can go up to the room now i hope you enjoy your stay with us..

相关文档
最新文档