护理常用英语对话

护理常用英语对话
护理常用英语对话

护理中常用英语对话(ICU2病区)

一.Receiving?the?patient (接待病人)

I. How do you do/ Good morning!

您好!(初次见面时使用)/早上好!

2. What can I do for you/Ca n I help you

您需要我帮助吗?

3. I ' II bring you to your bedside, please follow me. This is your bed..

我要领您到床边去.请跟我来.这是您的床位.

4. The toilet is over there. 卫生间在那边

5. We supply hot water. 我们供应热水

6. Please wait a mome nt. I ' ll let your doctor know. /I ' ll inform your doct or.

请等一会儿,我去通知医生.

7.I ' m the nurse /doctor in charge of you. 我是您的负责护士/ 医生

8.Please let us know if you n eed any help. 您需要帮助时,请告诉我们.

9.Smoki ng is not allowed here. 这里不允许吸烟

二.information collection(收集信息)

10. Do you mind if I ask you a few questio ns 您介意我问您几个问题吗

11. We n eed some in formation from you. 我们需要从您这儿收集一些信息

12.1s your tummy still sore 您的肚子还疼吗

13. Does your pain come on after or before meals 您的疼痛是在饭前还是饭后发作?

14. Does it hurt to pass urine/when I press here 排尿时痛吗?/ 当我按压这儿时

15.Does your back ache 您的后背痛吗?

痛吗?

15.Does your back ache 您的后背痛吗?

17.Do you have a cough/fever 您咳嗽吗?/ 您有发热吗?

18.Do you bring up any sputum 您咳痰吗?

19.Is there any radiation of the pain (to the shoulder)有放射(到肩部的)痛吗?

20. How long have you had the pain 您的痛有多长时间了?

21. When did the pain start/where is your pain 疼痛从什么时候开始的/ 什么地方

疼痛?

22. Are your periods regular 您的月经规则吗?

三.Physical examination (查体)

23. Will you please undress for medical examination 请您脱下衣服做体检好吗?

24. Take off your clothes, please. 请把衣服脱下来

25. Lie down on the couch, please./Just lie still on the couch and relax.

请躺在治疗床上./ 请安静地躺在治疗床上,放松.

26. Bend your knees, please. 请屈膝.

27.Open your mouth and say ‘ah” 张开口, 说: 啊

28. Beathe deeply, please./take

a deep breath, please. 请深呼吸

29. May I examine your tummy, please 我要检查下您的肚子, 好吗

30. Roll up your sleeves, please. 请卷起袖子.

四.communication.(交流)

31.I am going to take your temperature./Please put the thermometer under your armpit.

我要测一下您的体温/ 请把体温计放在您的腋下.

32.Let me feel your pulse. 让我测一下您的脉搏.

33.I ' ll test/take your blood pressure.我要测量您的血压

34. I ' m afraid I have to prick your finger and take a drop of blood for blo od sugar level.

我要取一滴指血做血糖测定, 需要刺一下手指.

35.I ' ll take some blood from your arm now. 现在我要从您的胳膊抽血.

36. Don' t take any thing by mouth after midnight until the blood is drawn tomorrow morning .

半夜之后不要吃喝任何东西,明天早上抽血.

37. Please bring a specimen of your urine/stool/sputum./ please collect your mid-stream specimen of urine.

请留一份尿/ 便/ 痰的标本/ 请收集您的中段尿.

38. Please have your blood and urine tests done. 请做一下您的血和尿试验.

39. You are going to have a CT-scan of your chest/head today. 今天您要做一个胸部/头部CT.

40. You are going to have a chest X-ray this morning. 今天早上您要拍一个胸片.

41. You are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Please keep your bladder full. 您要做B 超检查,请留尿,使膀胱充盈?

42. You are going to have an gastric endoscopy tomorrow morning. please don ' t eat or drink anything after 12 o ' clock tonight. 明天上午您要做胃镜检查,今晚12 点之后,请不要吃喝任何东西。

43. You are going to have urine catheterization now. 现在您需要导尿.

44.1 ' m going to do an ECG for you. 我要给您做心电图.

45.1 ' m going to put a gastric tube into your stomach, this is for gastrointestinal decompression.

我要放胃管到您的胃内,这是胃肠减压.

We can feed you the necessary nutrients through the tube. Please swallow the tube as I put it down.

我们通过胃管给您必要的营养.当我放管时,请做吞咽动作.

46.I ' m going to make your bed./ we ' ll change the bed linen at once.

我要给您整理床铺/ 我们马上给您换床单

47.I ' ll apply a cold(hot) compress to your ankle. 我要给您的踝部冷/ 热敷

48.An operation will be done tomorrow/ an emergency operation must be done now.

Will you please sign to give your permission for your operation

明天将做手术/ 现在马上做急诊手术. 同意手术请您签字好吗?

49.I ' m going to shave your skin. / I ' m going to do skin preparation for you.

我要给您做备皮/ 我要给您做皮肤准备。

50. You' re going to have a local/general/epidural anaesthesia.

要给您做局麻/全身麻醉/ 硬膜外麻醉.

51. Are you allergic to any medication/ penicillin 您对什么药物/ 青霉素过敏吗

52. I ' m going to do a skin test of pennicillin for you./ If you feel itchy or short of breath, please let me know at once. I ' ll see the result in fifteen

minutes. /I ' m going to do a tetanus hypersensitive test for you. 我要给您做青霉

素皮试. 如果您感到痒或气短, 请立刻告诉我./ 我十五分钟后看结果./ 我要给您做破伤风皮试.

53.I ' m going to give you an intramuscular injection./intravenous infusion/hypodermic injection. 我要给您做肌肉/ 静脉/ 皮内注射

54.I ' m going to give you an enema to help you pass motion. 我要给您灌肠, 帮

助您排便

55.The doctor will change your dressing. /The doctor will remove your stitches.

医生要给您换药/ 医生要给您拆线.

56.I ' m going to give you oxygen now. 我要给您吸氧

57.I ' m going to give you nebulization. 我要给您( 雾化) 吸入.

58. I ' m going to do bladder irrigation for you. 我要给您做膀胱冲洗

59. You have to rest in bed for at least one week 您至少要卧床休息一周.

60. How are you today How was your sleep last night How is your appetite

您今天怎么样?您昨晚睡得怎么样?您的食欲怎么样?

61. Did you pass motion yesterday/Are your bowel movements normal

昨天您排便了吗?/ 您的大便正常吗?

62. What color of your urine 您的尿液什么颜色?

63. How much urine do you pass each time 您每

次排尿多少?

64. You will have skin/cervical traction. 要给您做皮肤/ 颈部牵引

65. Take more exercises./Do some light work, have a happy outlook, avoid excitement and too much worry. Be careful not to stumble.

多做锻炼/ 做一些轻体力活动,保持良好的心态,避免兴奋和过度忧虑,小心不要摔倒

66. You are going to have a blood transfusion. 要给您输血

67. The results are normal. 结果正常

68. You are suffering from ~/Your disease was diagnosed as ~ 您的病诊断为~

69. You have to stop smoking and alcohol. 您必

须戒烟、戒酒

五.about medication and nutrition (关于药物和营养)

70. Take two tablets three times a day after/before food. 饭前/ 饭后服,每日三次,每次两粒.

71. Take the medicine with a lot of water. 服用

此药,要多饮水.

72.I ' ll give you an injection twice a day. 我要给您注射, 每日两次.

73. This medicine is used for preventing infection/treating infection/relieving your pain/protecting your stomach/supplying nutrients/ bringing down your temperature/ intracranial pressure/stopping bleeding/

这种药是为了预防感染/治疗感染/减轻疼痛/保护您的胃/提供营养/降低体温/降低颅内压/ 停止出血

医学英语:准备出院相关情景对话

美联英语提供:医学英语:准备出院相关情景对话 小编给你一个美联英语官方试听课申请链接:https://www.360docs.net/doc/e71697543.html,/?tid=16-73374-0 医生:我已经给你做了最后一次检查,一切正常,可以出院了。 D:I have made the last check-up for you,and all is right. You can discharge from hospital. 病人:是吗? 那太好了。 P:Is that so It's really good news. 医生:你已经住了三星期医院了,是吗 D:You have been in the hospital for 3 weeks,haven't you 病人:正好三星期。 P:Exactly 3 weeks. 医生:这是你的出院证,我叫护士马上到住院处取你的账单。然后你就可以办理出院手续了。 D:This is your discharge certificate. I'll send a nurse to fetch your bill at the Admission Office and then you can go through the discharge formalities. 病人:谢谢!出院后我应该做些什么?有何建议? P:Thank you! What should I do after I go home Any suggestion 医生:首先精神不要太紧张,好好休息;第二,戒烟戒酒,加强营养;第三,洗澡时不要刺激手术切口;最后,要定期来查空腹血糖和做心电图检查。 D:Firstly,avoid any mental stress and have a good rest. Secondly,give up smoking and drinking. Have more nutritious food. Thirdly,don't stimulate the

酒店前厅服务英语口语情景对话

Dialogue A Individual clients check in(散客入住) G=客人R:=接待员 R:Good afternoon. Madam.Welcome to Grand Park Kunming .May I help you? 下午好,欢迎光临昆明君乐酒店,请问有什么可以帮到您? G:Yes, I’d like to check-in .please. 我要登记住宿。 R:Certainly, Madam. May I have you name, please? 好的,小姐。能告诉我您的姓名吗? G:I’m Christine.Nolan 我叫克莉丝汀?诺兰 R:Do you have a reservation, Ms. Nolan? 诺兰小姐,请问您预定了房间吗? G:Yes, form today. 是的,预定了。从今晚开始。 R:OK, Ms .Nolan, please show me your passport. 好的,诺兰小姐,麻烦您出示一下您的护照。 R:(双手接客人证件) R:(扫描客人证件后双手归还客人) R:Just a moment, please. I’ll check our reservation record. (After a while)Thank you for waiting. Ms. Nolan. Your reservation is for a business single room for one night, the room rate is ¥800 that including two breakfasts. Is that all right? 请稍等,我查一下预定记录。(过了一会)让你久等了,诺兰小姐,您预定了一个晚上的商务单间,房价¥800(房价用手指给客人不要说出报价),含两份早餐是吗? G:Yes. 是的 R:Print out the registration form? 打印住宿登记表。 (再次与客人确认姓名,来店离店日期,房号,房价和早餐数等信息并礼貌的让客人在登记单上签名) R:You stay here one day, the deposit is ¥1500,you want pay for credit card or cash? 您住一天,押金是¥1500,请问您是刷卡还是付现金呢? G:By Credit Card. 刷卡。 R:OK, Ms. Nolan, please show me your credit card, I’ll brush ¥1500 of per-authorization(预授权)as your deposit. Do you have a password of your card? 好的,诺兰小姐请您出示一下您的信用卡,给您刷¥500的预授权做您的押金,请问您的卡有密码吗?(刷卡前先核实是否为有效的信用卡,有无客人签名) G:Yes. 有密码 R:OK, please input the password. 好的,请您输一下密码。 R:(刷卡后双手将卡还给客人,礼貌的让客人在POS单上签名并再次告知刷卡的金额)R:This is for you to brush a ¥1500 per-authorization, please sign in POS list to confirm.

文秘英语情景对话

文秘英语情景对话 Scene one:Office reception Character:Mary(ABC company’s secretary) Cherry( XYZ company’s Deputy General Manager ) Place:Secretary's Office ,ABC company C:Hi,I 'm Cherry Stark, from China XYZ Company. We have an appointment with Mr. Thomas. M:Welcome to ABC Company. We have been expecting you, please have a seat. I will call him. C: Thank you. M: I 'm sorry . Mr. Thomas is making a long distance call. Please wait for a few minutes. C: OK. I would like to wait here. M:In the meantime, may I ask all of you to sign in so that I can issue your passes? C:Should each of us write separately? M: Yes, please. Please print your name and company name, and the person you are going to see. Mr. Thomas will be here very soon. Would you like some coffee or tea? C: Coffee would be fine. M: How would you like your coffee? C: I like it black.

英语对话常用100句

英语聊天常用语100句 1. How are you doing? 你好吗? 2. I'm doing great. 我过得很好。 3. What's up? 出什么事了/你在忙些什么/怎么了? 4. Nothing special. 没什么特别的。 5. Hi. Long time no see. 嗨,好久不见了。 6. So far so good. 到目前为止,一切都好。 7. Things couldn't be better. 一切顺利。 8. How about yourself? 你自己呢? 9. Today is a great day. 今天是个好日子。 10. Are you making progress? 有进展吗? 11. May I have your name, please? 请问尊姓大名? 12. I've heard so much about you. 久仰大名。 13. I hope you're enjoying your staying here. 希望你在这里过得愉快。 14. Let's get together again. 改天再聚聚。 15. That's a great idea! 好主意! 16. Please say hello to your mother for me. 请代我向你母亲问好。 17. I'm glad to have met you. 很高兴遇到你。 18. Don't forget us. 别忘了我们。 19. Keep in touch. 保持联系。 20. I had a wonderful time here. 我在这里度过了难忘的时光。 21. Have a nice weekend. 周末愉快。 22. Same to you. 彼此彼此。 23. Nice talking to you. 很高兴与你聊天。 24. Take care of yourself. 自己当心/照顾好你自己。 25. Thank you for everything. 谢谢你的多方关照/你为我所做的一切。 26. Thank you all for coming. 谢谢光临。 27. I appreciate your help. 我感谢你的帮助。 28. You're always welcome. 别客气/不用谢 29. Forget it. 算了吧 30. It was my pleasure. 不用谢。 31. I made a mistake. 我弄错了。 32. I'm terribly sorry. 实在抱歉。 33. I must apologize! 我必须道歉! 34. I feel terrible. 我感觉糟透了。 35. It's not your fault. 那不是你的错。 36. Sorry to bother /have bothered you. 抱歉,打扰一下/打扰你了。 37. What do you do? 你做什么工作? 38. How do you like your new job? 你觉得你的新工作怎样? 39. I like it a lot. 我很喜欢。 40. I like reading and listening to music. 我喜欢阅读和欣赏音乐。 41. What's wrong? 怎么回事?

医学英语会话 医生必备:询问病情

医学英语会话医生必备:询问病情 Are you feeling all right?您是感觉好吗? Are you feeling nausea?您是感觉恶心吗? Are your bowels acting properly?您的肠能适当地行动吗? Are your bowels regular?您的肠的运动是规则吗? Did you have pains here before?您这里有以前痛吗? Do you cough?你咳嗽吗? Do you feel short of breath sometimes?您有时感觉呼吸急促吗? Do you feel short-winded?你有时感觉短促的喘气吗? Do you feel tired?您感到疲乏吗? Do you have any appetite? Do you have difficulty breathing?您有胃口吗? 您有呼吸困难吗? Does it hurt?心脏感到痛吗? Have you ever had this experience before?您以前以前有这经验吗? Have you got any chronic diseases in the past?您从前得过慢性疾病吗? Have you got any feeling of nausea?您有恶心的感觉吗? Have you lost weight recently?您的体重最近减轻了吗? Have you taken anything for it?您为它采取了各种方式了吗? How about your appetite?您的胃口怎么样?

餐饮服务英语对话

首先请尝试完成学习情境1:餐饮服务。为了方便你掌握本学习情境容,我们又将本学习情境分为六个子学习情境及其具体的任务: Model 1: Table Reservation 用餐预订服务 Model 2: Receiving the Guest in the Restaurant 接待客人用餐 Model 3: Taking orders 点菜 Model 4 Serving Dishes 上菜 Model 5 Serving at the Coffee Bar 咖啡吧服务 Model 6 Pay the bill 付账 Model 1:Table Reservation 用餐预订服务 技能要点 *1. When the guests ask you to reserve for him ,you must pay mor attention to ask him to the table or private room. 当客人要求你为他订餐时,要注意询问他是要订餐台还是要包间。 *2. Ask the guest about the information of the table reservation: 从客人那里获得下列用餐信息: The number of the persons. Atable in the lobby or a private room is needed by the guests. The demands for the table or the private room. The time of arrival. Under whose name the reservation is made. The contact telephone number or the room number. 就餐人数;客人需订餐厅大堂的餐台还是包间;对餐台还是包间的要求;到达时间;以谁的名字订餐;联系或房号。 *3. Confirm. 确认。 *4. Express your expectation to the guests. 表达对客人的期盼。 用餐预订行业实用句 *1. 查看座位 Just a moment, please. I’ll check the availability for you.

项目化高职文秘职业英语口语课程开发的探索与研究

项目化高职文秘职业英语口语课程开发的 探索与研究 目前,我国高职院校的教学方式仍以学生被动接受为主要特征,课堂教学以教师为中心,以课本为中心,忽视学生创新精神和实践能力的培养。教学内容也存在着明显的不适应性,主要表现为:教学内容较陈旧,未及时更新,与当前社会需求脱节;针对性与实用性不足,影响了高职教育为生产、服务、管理第一线培养急需人才的目标实现。研究表明,允许学生的思维自由飞翔,不断地迸发出创造的灵感、智慧的火花。在这种环境中创造性思维、发散性思维、跳跃性思维才能得到实实在在的训练和强化。项目化课程的核心内涵是,把专业基础课和专业课程的教学内容设计成一个个具体的工作项目,有机地构成与职业岗位实际业务密切对接的工作内容。学生以项目组(团队)的形式,自主完成工作过程,并获得综合职业知识和职业能力。 一、项目化课程开发的背景 在我国,项目教学是随着中外职业教育合作项目被引进的,职业院校大规模和自主实验推广项目课程始于21世纪初期。从2003年起,教育部、原劳动社会保障部等多部委联合实施现代服务业和制造业技能型紧缺人才培养培训工程。该工程确立了我国当代职业教育课程开发的指导思想,如强调专业学习的目的是掌握合理利用专业知识技能独立解决专业问题的能力,强调教学内容的重点是实际工作所需要的、带有一定经验性质的工作过程知识和技能等。这样打破学科课程体系、

按照完整的工作过程进行综合性教育项目的开发,成为职业教育课程开发的重要任务。 项目课程开发的关键是学习任务的设计,而国内外教育学界至今对教学项目主要是从课程教学法的角度进行研究,主要集中在工科类教学研究上,对文科类特别是语言类课程改革的研究还比较少,目前的课程要么用本科的内容,要么是脱离职业岗位的一般口语, 整体语言类项目化成果很少。因此笔者通过文秘职业英语口语课程开发的研究与实践,希望对完善语言类课程改革的理论和实践有所贡献,同时在构建完整的项目化课程实践操作模式方面积累经验,为其他院校的相关课程改革提供借鉴。 二、项目化课程改革的思路与措施 职业教育改革要求学校和教师按职业活动进行课程的综合与整合。高职文秘职业英语口语课程的开发,一方面强调涉外文秘工作事务中英语听说的能力,让学生掌握技能;另一方面关注办公室工作中常见的涉外工作项目,培养学生做事的能力,学会更好地做事,创新教育、素质教育和专业教育紧密结合,形成一个可操作、可训练、可检验、有成果的实施体系,使人才培养模式能较好地解决学生综合职业能力的形成问题。 1.高职文秘职业英语口语项目化课程创新教学模式 构建项目导向、中外联合、有利于语言输入输出的创新教学模式。传统的教学模式以知识的传承、信息的获取和保存为中心,以间接知识为主,教学以教师讲授为主,很少让学生通过自己的活动与实践

护理英语会话

一.Receiving the patient(接待病人) 二.do you do/ Good morning! 三.您好!(初次见面时使用)/早上好! 四.can I do for you/Can I help you? 五.您需要我帮助吗? 六.3.I’ll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. This is your bed.. 七.我要领您到床边去.请跟我来.这是您的床位. 八.toilet is over there.卫生间在那边 九.supply hot water. 我们供应热水 十.wait a moment. I’ll let your doctor know. /I’ll inform your doctor. 十一.请等一会儿,我去通知医生. 十二.is the nurse /doctor in charge of you.玛丽是您的负责护士/医生 十三.let us know if you need any help. 您需要帮助时,请告诉我们. 十四.is not allowed here. 这里不允许吸烟 十五.二.information collection(收集信息) 十六.you mind if I ask you a few questions 您介意我问您几个问题吗? 十七.need some information from you. 我们需要从您这儿收集一些信息. 十八.your tummy still sore 您的肚子还疼吗? 十九.your pain come on after or before meals 您的疼痛是在饭前还是饭后发作? 二十.it hurt to pass urine/when I press here 排尿时痛吗/ 当我按压这儿时痛吗? 二十一.your back ache 您的后背痛吗? 二十二.your feet swell您的脚肿了吗? 二十三.you have a cough/fever 您咳嗽吗/ 您有发热吗? 二十四.you bring up any sputum 您咳痰吗? 二十五.there any radiation of the pain (to the shoulder)有放射(到肩部的)痛吗? 二十六.long have you had the pain 您的痛有多长时间了? 二十七.did the pain start/where is your pain 疼痛从什么时候开始的/什么地方疼痛? 二十八.your periods regular 您的月经规则吗? 二十九.三.Physical examination(查体) 三十.you please undress for medical examination 请您脱下衣服做体检好吗?三十一.off your clothes, please. 请把衣服脱下来 三十二.down on the couch, please./Just lie still on the couch and relax. 三十三.请躺在治疗床上./ 请安静地躺在治疗床上,放松. 三十四.your knees, please. 请屈膝. 三十五.your mouth and say ‘ah” 张开口, 说: 啊 三十六.deeply, please./take a deep breath, please.请深呼吸 三十七.I examine your tummy, please 我要检查下您的肚子, 好吗? 三十八.up your sleeves, please. 请卷起袖子. 三十九.四.communication.(交流) 四十.am going to take your temperature./Please put the thermometer under

医学英语:看医生常用英语词汇及情景对话

医学英语:看医生常用英语词汇及情景对话 角色分配: A:病人 B:医生 情景对话: 1、Tell me what's wrong. 告诉我怎么了? A:Tell me what's wrong. 告诉我怎么了? B:I've been coughing. 我一直咳嗽. 2、I need to ask you some questions before the doctor sees you. 医生看诊前我得先问你一些问题. A:I need to ask you some questions before the doctor sees you. 医生看诊前我得先问你一些问题. B:Ok, no problem! 好的! 3、Do you drink? 平常有喝酒吗? A:Do you drink? 平常有喝酒吗? B:No,I don't drink at all. 我不喝酒的。 4、Do you smoke? 平常有抽烟吗? A:Do you smoke? 平常有抽烟吗? B:Yes ,one pack per day. 有,一天一包. 5、Are you currently on any medication? 目前有服用任何药物吗? A:Are you currently on any medication?

目前有服用任何药物吗? B:No.I'm not. 没有. 6、Is there a history of heart disease in your family? 家族中有没有心脏方面的疾病史? A:Is there a history of heart disease in your family? 家族中有没有心脏方面的疾病史? B:Yes,my father had a heart attack once. 有的,我父亲曾经心脏突发过一次. 7、Are you allergic to anything? 有没有任何过敏呢? A:Are you allergic to anything? 有没有任何过敏呢? B:Yes, I am allergic to aspirin. 有的,我对阿司匹林过敏. 8、Do you have any allergies? 有没有任何过敏呢? A:Do you have any allergies? 有没有任何过敏呢? B:Yes.I can't eat certain kinds of seafood. 有的,我对一些海鲜过敏. 9、The doctor will see you shortly. 医生马上就来为你看诊. A:Please Wait a moment.The doctor will see you shortly. 请等一下.医生马上就来为你看诊了. B:All right. 好的。 10、Please lie down on your back. 请仰躺下来。 A:Please lie down on your back. 请仰躺下来。 B:like this? 像这样吗?

美联英语:关于售后服务的常用英语情景对话

美联英语提供:美联英语:关于售后服务的常用英语情景对话 小编给你一个美联英语官方试听课申请链接:https://www.360docs.net/doc/e71697543.html,/?tid=16-73374-0 I understand why you're upset, sir. 先生,我明白您为什么恼火。 I understand why you're upset, sir. 先生,我明白您为什么恼火。 Well then, do something about it! 那好,想想办法吧! I am very sorry, sir. But, at the moment, there is really nothing I can do. As soon as my su pervisor comes in,I will contact you. 非常抱歉,先生。可这会儿我的确无能为力。我的上级一来,我立刻就跟您联系。 I'm sorry to give you so much trouble. 抱歉给您添了这么多麻烦。 I realize that we've started off badly, but I think you'll be pleas ed with the refinished work. 我知道我们开头开得不好,但我想我们的返工结果会使您满意的。 I expected a better standard. 我原以为水平会比这高。 I realize that we've started off badly, but I think you'll be pleas ed with the refinished work. 我知道我们开头开得不好,但我想我们的返工结果会使您满意的。

关于介绍朋友的英语口语对话

关于介绍朋友的英语口语对话 【导语】语言是交流的工具,语言学习的比较好方法是“以练为本”。大家都知道“说”很重要,用跟自己生活没有关系的材料练习口语,根本不算“使用语言”。以下是由苏阳文斋为您整理了关于介绍朋友的英语口语对话,以真实的文秘工作和生活为背景进行“场景会话 教学”,充分考虑了语言学习的自然过程,强调纯正的工作和生活用语,重在对话和交流,易于学习和掌握。让我们一起来学习吧。 【篇一】关于介绍朋友的英语口语对话 A: Hi, Rose. I haven't seen you for ages. B: It really has been for ages. How is everything? A: Very well, thank you. Rose, do you know myfriend, Tom? B: I don't know. What's wrong? A: But he knew you, and asked me to say "hello" to you. B: Tom? Is he new here? A: Yes, he's from Boston Public School.

B: It's an excellent school. And I think he will enjoyhimself in our school soon. A:嗨,罗斯,好久不见啦! B:是的,一切都好吗? A:很好,谢谢。罗斯,认识我的朋友汤姆吗? B:我不认识,怎么了? A:但是他认识你,并要我向你问好。 B:汤姆?是新来的吗? A:是的,他以前是波士顿公立学校的学生。 B:那是一个好学校,我相信他很快会 喜欢我们学校的。

护理常用英语对话

护理中常用英语对话(ICU2病区) 一.Receiving?the?patient(接待病人) 1.How do you do/ Good morning! 您好!(初次见面时使用)/早上好! 2.What can I do for you/Can I help you 您需要我帮助吗? 3.I’ll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. T his is your bed.. 我要领您到床边去.请跟我来.这是您的床位. 4.The toilet is over there.卫生间在那边 5.We supply hot water. 我们供应热水 6.Please wait a moment. I’ll let your doctor know. /I’ll inform your doct or. 请等一会儿,我去通知医生. 7.I’m the nurse /doctor in charge of you.我是您的负责护士/医生

8.Please let us know if you need any help. 您需要帮助时,请告诉我们. 9.Smoking is not allowed here. 这里不允许吸烟 二.information collection(收集信息) 10.Do you mind if I ask you a few questions 您介意我问您几个问题吗 11.We need some information from you. 我们需要从您这儿收集一些信息. 12.Is your tummy still sore 您的肚子还疼吗 13.Does your pain come on after or before meals 您的疼痛是在饭前还是饭后发作? 14.Does it hurt to pass urine/when I press here 排尿时痛吗?/ 当我按压这儿时痛吗? 15.Does your back ache 您的后背痛吗? 16.Do your feet swell 您的脚肿了吗? 17.Do you have a cough/fever 您咳嗽吗?/ 您有发热吗? 18.Do you bring up any sputum 您咳痰吗?

【医学英语】医生常用英语口语

【医学英语】医生常用英语口语1、What can do for you? 你有什么事? 2、May I help you? 我能帮你什么忙? 3、Please take a seat! Please sit down! 请坐。 4、Wait a moment, please. 请等一等。 5、Sorry to have kept youwaiting. 对不起让你久等了。 6、It is not serious. 病情不严重。 7、Don't worry. There is nothing to worry about. 不必顾虑。 8、You need a thoroughexamination. 你需要做一个全面检查。 9、You will have to stay inhospital for sevral days. 你需要在医院里住几夭。 We think that you hadbetter be hospitalized. 我们认为你最好住进医院来。 10、You should stay in bed for afew days. 你需要卧床几天。 11、You can keep on working.

You can carry on with your work. 可以继续工作。 12、You should be very carefulfor a week or two. 这一两周内,你需要很注意。 13、Try to relax and keep calm. 尽量放松保持镇静。 14、You'll soon be all right. 你很快就会好起来的。 15、1'm sure this medicine willhelp you a great deal. 这药对你肯定会很有效的。 16、Feeling well again is arather slow process, I'm afraid. 恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程。 17、You will have to wait fortwenty minutes. 你需要等20分钟。 18、Complete recovery will takea rather long time. 彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。 19、You will have to come herefor periodical check-ups. 你需要定期来门诊检查。 20、If you feel worse, pleasecome back to the clinic right away. 要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。 21、If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night. 你要觉着难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去。 22、I'll come right away. 我马上就来。 23、I'm going to make arrangements for your admission. 我去给你安排住院。 24、Please come with your interpreter next time.

英语日常情景对话(有用的情景对话)

二十一个场景对话 目录 1、你有什么计划吗 (1) 2、这几天真是太打扰你了 (2) 3、英文问路指路 (3) 4、这位子有人坐吗 (4) 5、打电话预定餐厅位子 (5) 6、商务宴会中的英文点菜方式 (6) 7、At Breakfast 吃早餐 (8) 8、如何用英语买火车票 (10) 9、谈薪水必备英语口语 (11) 10、On a Bus 在公共汽车上 (13) 11、Asking Favors 求助 (14) 12、Making an Appointment 预约 (15) 13、Saying Goodbye 告别 (16) 14、Meeting old friends 老友重逢 (18) 15、Saying Thank You 道谢 (19) 16、介绍和开场白 (20) 17、Finding a Room 找住房 (22) 18、At a Hotel 在旅馆 (23) 19、The weather 天气 (24) 20、这里停车每小时多少钱 (25) 21、为什么突然要辞职呢 (26) 1、你有什么计划吗 Nancy:Have a nice weekend! 周末好! Jerry:Thanks. You too! 谢谢!你也好!

Nancy:Do you have any plans 你有什么计划吗 Jerry:Well, my family's away and I can't afford to do much. What about you 嗯,我家里人都走了,我承受不起做太多的事。你呢 Nancy:Oh, I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. 哦,我还没决定我要做什么呢。 2、这几天真是太打扰你了 John:Have you had a good time these past few days 这几天玩得怎么样啊 Lily:Yes. Kunming is really a beautiful place. 好极了。昆明这地方真漂亮。 John:Thank you. You're welcome here anytime you want. 谢谢夸奖。什么时候想来就过来玩儿。 Lily:I'm afraid I've been a bother these past few days. 这几天真是太打扰你了。 John:Don't mention it. You know, we're old friends. 别这么客气。咱俩都老朋友了。 Lily:Well. Please come to Beijing if you have time, and let me do the honors. 好。有时间的话,一定来北京玩儿,让我也尽尽地主之宜。

文秘英语对话稿

文秘英语对话稿 标注:A—总裁秘书B—合作公司的经理C—副总裁秘书 A: Mr. Li Hua’s office, Zhang Yi speaking. B: Good morning, Ms. Zhang Yi. My name is Tony and I’m from UC Company. I’d like to see Mr. Li. A: Is something urgent? B: Yes. I want to talk with him about something confidential over the contract. A: I’m afraid Mr. Li is not here now, he has been occupied recently. B: Could you make an appointment for me as soon as he is available? I’d like to meet him as quickly as possible. A: I see. Is Friday morning convenient for you? B: Oh sorry, I have an appointment with my client on that time. A: Please wait a moment, I’ll check Mr. Li’s schedule again…Sorry to keep you waiting, Mr. Tony. Uh, I’m afraid that Mr. Li is too busy to see you. He’s booked up in next two weeks. And would you like to talk to someone else in our company? B: En, please help me contact with your vice president. A: OK, please hold on. B: Hello, Lily, this is Zhang Yi. Please help me check Mr. Wang’s schedule. I’d like to know when Mr. Wang is available, there is a client wants to talk

实用护理英语对话

实用护理英语 1.You are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Please keep your bladder full. 您要做B超检查,请留尿,使膀胱充盈. 2.please don’t eat or drink anything after 12 o’clock tonight. 今晚12点之后,请不要吃喝任何东西。 3.You are going to have urine catheterization now. 现在您需要导尿 4.I’m go ing to do an ECG for you. 我要给您做心电图 5.I’m going to put a gastric tube into your stomach我要放胃管到您的胃内 6.We can feed you the necessary nutrients through the tube. Please swallow the tube a s I put it down. 我们通过胃管给您必要的营养.当我放管时,请做吞咽动作. 7.I’m going to make your bed./ we’ll change the bed linen at once. 我要给您整理床铺/我们马上给您换床单. 8.I’ll apply a cold(hot) compress to your ankle. 我要给您的踝部冷/热敷 9.Will you please sign to give your permission for your operation? 同意手术请您签字好吗 10.You’re going to have a local/general/epidural anaesthes ia. 要给您做局麻/全身麻醉/硬膜外麻醉. 11.Are you allergic to any medication?/ penicillin您对什么药物/青霉素过敏吗? 12.I’m going to do a skin test of pennicillin for you./ If you feel itchy or short of breat h, please let me know at once. I’ll see the result in fifteen minutes. /I’m g oing to do a tetanus hypersensitive test for you. 我要给您做青霉素皮试. 如果您感到痒或气短,请立刻告诉我./我十五分钟后看结果./我要给您做破伤风皮试. 13.I’m going to give you an intramuscular injection./intravenous infusion/hypodermic inje ction. 我要给您做肌肉/静脉/皮内注射 14.I’m going to give you oxygen now我要给您吸氧 15.I’m going to give you nebulization. 我要给您(雾化)吸入. 16.I’m going to do bladder irrigation for you. 我要给您做膀胱冲洗 17.You have to rest in bed for at least one week您至少要卧床休息一周. 18.How are you today? How was your sleep last night? How is your appetite? 您今天怎么样您昨晚睡得怎么样您的食欲怎么样 19.Did you pass motion yesterday?/Are your bowel movements normal? 昨天您排便了吗/您的大便正常吗 20.What color of your urine? 您的尿液什么颜色 21.How much urine do you pass each time? 您每次排尿多少 22.The fluids can provide energy for you and prevent you from electrolytic imbalances输入的液体能为您提供能量,还可预防电解质失衡 23.Would you please let the fluid drop more quickly? 请您把液体滴速调快点儿好吗? 24.Your IV fluids must be given slowly so as not to overload you您的静脉输液必须慢速,不然会增加心脏负荷 25.Take more exercises./Do some light work, have a happy outlook, avoid excitement a nd too much worry. Be careful not to stumble. 多做锻炼/做一些轻体力活动,保持良好的心态,避免兴奋和过度忧虑,小心不要摔倒 26.You are going to have a blood transfusion. 要给您输血 27.The results are normal. 结果正常 28.You are suffering from ~/Your disease was diagnosed as ~您的病诊断为~

相关文档
最新文档