码船舶驾驶员避让联系引水码头靠泊装卸常用英语口语大全

码船舶驾驶员避让联系引水码头靠泊装卸常用英语口语大全
码船舶驾驶员避让联系引水码头靠泊装卸常用英语口语大全

码头靠泊装卸常用英语口语

1. Port control, Port control, This is MV “Shanghai” calling, Over.

港调,港调,SHANGHAI轮呼叫,听到请回答。

2. MV Shanghai, This is Shanghai Port control. Go ahead please. Over.

SHANGHAI 轮,这是港调,请继续。

3. Shanghai Port control, This is MV Shanghai. I want to know the berthing schedule of our ship. Over.

上海港调,这是SHANGHAI 轮。我想知道我的靠泊计划。

4. MV Shanghai, your berthing schedule is as follow: the pilot will board your ship at 16:00 today and your ship will proceed to the berth directly. Please get the engine ready accordingly. Over.

SHANGHAI 轮,你的靠泊计划是:引航员将于16:00登你轮直接开往泊位,请备好主机。

5. Thank you very much. We will wait the pilot. Over.

非常感谢,我们会等着引航员。

6. Pilot station, Pilot station. This is MV Shanghai calling. Over 引航站,这是SHANGHAI 轮呼叫。

7. MV Shanghai, this is pilot station. Over.

SHANGHAI 轮,这是引航站。

8. Pilot station, this is MV Shanghai. When will the pilot board our ship? Over.

引航站,这是SHANGHAI轮,引航员何时上我船?

9. The pilot will board your ship at 16:00. Please proceed to the pilot station. Over.

引航员将于16:00上你船,请直接开往引航站。

10. Good afternoon, Mr. Pilot. Our captain is waiting for you on the bridge.

下午好,引航员先生。我们船长正在驾驶台等你。

11. Good afternoon, Mr. Pilot. I am the captain. Now the Engine is dead slow ahead, midships.

下午好,引航员先生。我是船长。现在船舶微速前进,正舵。

12. Thank you .Captain, where is the ship’s particulars card?谢谢。船长,船舶的技术细节在哪里?

13. Over there, Mr. Pilot.

在那边,引航员先生。

14. Oh, yes. Let me see the Harbour speed, LOA.

哦,对的。让我看看港速度、船舶全长。

15. Capt ain, what is the ship’s draft now?

船长,船舶现在的吃水是多少?

16. 8.4m forward, 9.0m after.

前吃水8.4m,后吃水9.0m。

17. Mr. Pilot, which berth will we alongside? Which side alongside?

引航员先生,我们将靠哪一个泊位?哪一舷靠?

18. We will berth at No 23. Port side alongside。

我们将靠第二十三号泊位。左舷靠。

19. Are there any tugs and mooring boat available to assist us to alongside?

有没有拖轮和带缆艇协助我们靠泊

20. Yes. Two tugs. You should take one tug in starboard bow, and the another in starboard quarter. Ask your crew to send one head line to the mooring boat first.

有的。你要带一艘拖轮在右船首,另一艘在右船尾。叫你的船员先送一根头缆给带缆艇。

21. Fore and aft. Get ready to alongside. Port side alongside. 3 head line 2 spring line first.

船首和船尾,做好靠泊准备。左舷靠,先带好三根头缆,二根倒缆。

22. Fore and aft. Take in the tug’s line to starboard bow and starboard quarter.

船首和船尾,在右舷船首和船尾带拖缆。

23. Forward, please send the headline to mooring boat.

船首,请送一根头缆给带缆艇。

24. Loading Master, how about the ship’s position?

码头长,现在船位怎么样?

25. The ship should shift 10m forward more.

船舶必须再向前移动10米。

26. OK. Captain, please heave in the headline and aft spring. Slack the forward spring and sternline. Because the ship should shift 10m forward more.

好的。船长,请绞进头缆和尾倒缆,放松首倒缆和尾缆。因为船舶要再积向前移动10米。

27. Loading Master. How about the s hip’s position now ?

码头长,现在船位怎么样?

28. She is in position now. Please make fast all lines.

船舶现在位置正好,请带牢所有缆绳。

29. Loading Master, what is the size of your hose? What kind of it?

码头长,你管线的尺寸多大?什么类型?

30. It’s 6 inches and it is internation al standard. Please check your manifold to match it.

六英寸,国际标准。请检查一下你的进出口阀匹配。

31. OK. No problem. We can adjust the connection to match your hose.

好的,没问题。我们会调节接口来匹配你的管线。

32. Mr. Surveyor, we will load cargo in Nos 1,2,3,4 tanks this time.

商检先生,这次我们将在第一、二、三、四舱装货。

33. Chief officer, can you give me the record of cargo you carried last voyage?

大副,你能给我上一航次所装货物的记录吗?

34. Chief officer, can you give me your stowage plan?

大副,你能给我配载图呢?

35. Chief Officer, I want to survey the tank. Can you assign an AB to assist me ?

大副,我想检查货舱,你能派一名水手协助我呢?

36. Chief Officer, how about your IGS working condition.

大副,你的惰性气体系统工作状况怎么样?

37. Chief Officer, your tank is suit to the cargo you will load. So you can prepare to load now.

大副,你的货舱适合装货,所以你可以准备装货。

38. Chief, what tank will be used to load cargo in this port? 大副,哪些舱将在本港装货?

39. Chief, which tank will be loaded first?

大副,那一个舱先装?

40. We will start loading from 1 port and then 1 starboard.

我们先装第一左舱然后第一右舱。

41. What is your maximum draft after loading?

装货之后,你的最大吃水是多少?

42. Chief , how about the pressure and loading rate you can accept?

大副,你能接受的压力和装货速度是怎么样?

43. Please start loading in lower rate and pressure.

请以低速低压开始装货。

44. Loading Master, after everything is OK, I will inform you to speed up.

码头长,所有情况都准备好后,我将通知你加速。

45. Chief, I will supply pressured air to check if there is any leakage in hose.

大副,我将送入压缩空气来检查管线是否有滴漏。

46. Please get ready the extinguish and anti-pollution materials. 请准备好消防和防污染材料。

47. Chief, are you ready ? We will start loading .

大副,准备好了没有?我要开始装货了。

48. Please record the temperature and sounding in each tank regularly .

请定期记录每一舱的货物温度和深度。

49. Please calculate how many tons of cargo have been loaded. 请计算共装了多少吨货物。

50. Loading Master, please slow down the loading speed, we will full fill the tank.

码头长,请降低装货速度,我们要进行满舱作业。

51. Chief, we will air blow the hose. Please get ready.

大副,我们要扫线,请做好准备。

52. Mr. Surveyor, let’s check the temperat ure and sounding in each tank.

商检先生,请检查每一舱的货温和货物深度。

53. Let’s make the ullage report.

让我们做出短装报告。

54. Bosun, please disconnect the hose.

水手长,请拆掉管线。

55. Mr. Agent, please sign the cargo paper with us.

代理先生,请与我们一起签署货物文件。

56. OK. Ev erything is ok. Let’s make the departure formalities.好的,一切正常。办理离港手续。

57. AB, inform the chief engineer to prepare to departure.

水手XXX,请通知轮机长准备离港。

58. Staff, get ready. Heave in gangway.

所有船员,做好准备。绞起舷梯。

59. Fore and aft, please get ready for departure.

船首和船尾,请准备离泊。

60. Single up fore and aft.

首尾单绑。

61. Cast off all lines.

解掉所有缆绳。

62. Chief, we should take some samples to check the cargo’s quality.

大副,我们必须提取一些样品来检查货物质量。

63. Chief Officer, what is the temperature of the cargo in No 4 tank?

大副,四舱的货物温度是多少?

64. Chief Officer, how many tanks will be discharged in this port? 大副,共有几个舱的货物要在本港卸?

65. Chief Officer, can you give me a copy of your manifest?

大副,你能否给我一份舱单?

66. How about your discharging pressure?

你的卸货压力是多少?

67. Please prepare a gasket in the connection of manifold.

请在进出口处准备一个垫圈。

68. Please plug the scupper on the deck.

请把甲板上的排水孔堵牢。

69. Please calculate the loading (or discharging) rate regularly.

请定期计算装(或卸)货速度。

70. Please strip the tank carefully.

请仔细收舱。

71. Please prepare to air-blow for the hose.

请准备扫线。

72. Please measure the temperature, density, sounding of the cargo in No 3,4,5 tanks.

请测量第三、四、五舱的货物温度、密度、深度。

73. Please calculate how many tons of cargo have been discharged. 请计算已经卸了多少吨货。

74. We are waiting for cargo surveyor to sign the cargo papers. 我们正在等候商检来签署货物文件。

75. Mr. Surveyor, please sign the dry certificate to us.

商检先生,请给我们签署干舱证书。

76. Mr. Agent, please arrange for the departure formalities.

代理先生,请安排办理离港手续。

77. Mr. Agent, please arrange to supply fresh water and F.O for our ship after finishing discharging.

代理先生,请安排卸完货之后给我船提供淡水和燃油。

78. Mr. Loading Master, please sign the time sheet for me. 码头长先生,请签署时间表。

79. Please ask bosun to use ballast water to adjust ship’s draft.请叫水手长用压载水调节船舶吃水。

80. Bosun, please get ready to wash tank after we departure from this port.

水手长,请做好准备离港后洗舱。

1、I am altering my course to starboard 我正在向右转向

2、I am altering my course to port 我正在向左转向

3、I am increasing speed 我正在加速

4、I am reducing speed 我正在减速

5、You should keep your present course and speed 你应保持你现在的航向、航速

6、You should pass ahead of me 你应该从我的船头通过

7、You should pass astern of me 你应该从我的船尾通过

8、I will pass ahead of you 我将要从你船头通过

9、I will pass astern of you 我将要从你船尾通过

10、Keep well clear of me 请远离我

11、Do not overtake me 不要追越我

12、I will overtake you on your port(starboard) side 我将从你的左(右)舷追越

13、Advice you overtake me on my port (starboard) side 请从我左(右)舷追越

14、Do not pass ahead of me 不要从我的船头通过

15、 Do not pass astern of me 不要从我的船尾通过

舵令

正舵 midships

左舵5 port five

左舵10 port ten

左舵15 port fifteen

左舵20 port twenty

左舵25 port twenty-tive

左满舵 hard ?a-port

右舵5 starboard five

右舵10 starboard ten

右舵15 starboard fifteen

右舵20 starboard twenty

回到 5 ease to five

回到10 ease to ten

回到20 ease to twenty

把定 steady

照直走 steady as she goes

把……放在左/右舷 keep……on port/starboard side

舵无反应立即报告 report if she does not answer the wheel 用舵完毕 finished with the wheel

走082 steer zero eight two

朝……走 steer on …… 2.车钟口令 Engine Orders

备车 stand by engine

微速前进 dead slow ahead

前进一(慢速)slow ahead

前进(半速) half ahead

前进三(全速) full ahead

停车 stop engine(s)

微速后退 dead slow astern

后退一(慢速) slow astern

后退二(半速 half astern

后退三(全速)full astern

紧急进三 emergency full ahead

紧急退三 emergency full astern

用车完毕,完车 finished with engine(s)

主机定速 ring off engine

首侧推全速向左 bow thrust full to port

首侧推全速向右bow thrust full to starboard

首侧推半速向左 bow thrust half to port

首侧推半速向右 bow thrust half to starboard

首侧推停车 bow thrust stop

3.带缆口令 Mooring Orders

左舷/右舷靠 berthing port/starboard side

带……头缆/尾缆/横缆 send out head/stern/breast lines 带……前/后倒缆 send out fore/aft spring(s)

准备撇缆 have heaving lines ready

绞……缆 heave on…line

……缆/倒缆收紧 pick up the slack on…line(s)/…spring(s) 绞缆 heave away

停止绞缆 stop heaving

松……缆/……倒缆 slack away…lines/…springs

刹住……缆/……倒缆 hold on…lines/…springs

慢慢绞 heave in easy

保持缆绳受力 keep the lings tight

单绑 sing up

全部解掉 let go everything

解……缆 let go…line

……缆溜一溜 check…line

挽牢 make fast

……缆上车 put…line one winch

4.抛起锚口令 Anchoring Orders

准备左/右锚/双锚 stand by

port/starboard/both anchor(s)

抛左/右锚/双锚let go port/starboard/both anchors

1/2/3/……节锚链入水/在锚链/在甲板put one/two/three shackles in water/in the pipe/on deck

放出锚链 pay out the cable

刹住锚链 hold on the cable

锚链放松 slack way chain

准备起锚 stand by weighing/heaving up

绞锚 heave aweigh/ heave up port/starboard cable

停止绞锚 stop heaving

锚链方向?how is the chain leading?

还有几节?how many shackles are left?

锚清爽anchor is clear

锚离水anchor is clear of water

锚绞缠anchor is foul

锚抓牢anchor holding

5.VHF联系用语

Send your message, please. 请讲吧。

Acknowledge. 请告诉我你收悉。

Wilco. 收悉照办。

Say gagin, please. 请秣一遍。

如果认为信息中某部分特别重要,需要重复,可用repeat。例如: My ETA at pilot station is 0830 repeat 0830 tomorrow morning. Read back, please. 请复述。

Correction. 现需订正。

例:You will load 753 correction 758 tons of steel sheets. Speak slower. 请说慢点。

Words twice. 我要将每词、每句讲两遍。

Words twice, please. 请你将每词、每句讲两遍。

Affirmative. (Yes). 是

( Permission granted) 可以

Negative. (No) 不是。

(That is not correct).不对。

(Permission not granted)不行。

(I don't agree). 不同意。

Please confirm. 请证实。

Please verify. 请审核。

How do you read me? 你听清楚了吗?

Reading you loud and clear. 声音宏响,清晰。

I can't read you. 我收不到你的信息。

Pass your message through vessel xx. 请通过某某船转你信息。

I don't have channel xx. 我没有某某频道。

Please change to channel xx. 请换到某某频道。

Call me on your arrival. 抵达时再叫我

海运常用中英文对照

Booking number:订舱号码 Vessel:船名 Voyage:航次 CY Closing DATE:截柜日期,截关日 closing Date/Time:截柜日期 SI CUT OFF date/time:截提单补料日期/时间 Expiry date:有效期限,到期日期 Sailing date:航行日期 / 船离开港口的日期 ETA (ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL):预计到达时间,到港日 ETD(ESTIMATED TIME OF DELIVERY):开船日 ETC(ESTIMATED TIME OF CLOSING):截关日 Port of loading(POL):装货港 Loading port:装货港 From City:起运地 EXP(export):出口 Final destination:目的港,最终目的地 Place of Delivery(POD)或To City:目的地,交货地 Port of discharge:卸货港 Discharge port:卸货港 Load Port: 卸货港 Dry:干的/不含液体或湿气 Quantity:数量 cargo type:货物种类 container number:集装箱号码 container:集装箱 specific cargo container:特种货物集装箱 Number of container:货柜数量 container Size:货柜尺寸 CU.FT :立方英尺 Cont Status:货柜状况 seal number:封条号码 seal No:封条号码 seal type:封条类型 weight:重量 Gross weight:总重(一般是含柜重和货重) Net Weight:净重 Actual weight:实际重量,货车,集装箱等运输工具装载后的总重量Laden:重柜 remarks:备注 remarks for Terminal:堆场/码头备注 piace of receipt:收货地 Commodity:货物品名 intended:预期 ETD:预计开船日期

船舶专业英语汇总

主船体main hull 上层建筑superstructure 上甲板/上层连续甲板upper deck 船底bottom 舷侧broadside 艏艉fore and aft 舱壁bulkhead 水密watertight 艏部bow 艉部stern/quarter 二层甲板second deck 平台甲板platform deck 桅屋masthouse 罗经甲板compass deck 驾驶甲板bridge deck 船长甲板master deck 高级船员甲板office deck 艇甲板boat deck 船员甲板crew deck 机舱engine room 货舱cargo hold 货舱口cargo hatch 压载舱ballast tank 深舱deep tank 燃油舱fuel oil tank 滑油舱lubricating oil tank 淡水舱fresh water tank 污油水舱slop tank 隔离空舱/干隔舱caisson 球鼻艏标志bulbous bow mark/BB mark 首侧推器标志bow thruster mark/BT mark 吃水标志draft mark 甲板线deck line 干舷甲板freeboard deck 载重线标志load line mark 热带淡水载重线tropical fresh water load line/TF 夏季淡水载重线fresh water load line/F 热带载重线tropical load line/T 夏季载重线summer load line/S 冬季载重线winter load line 北大西洋冬季载重线winter North Atlantic load line/WNA 国际船舶载重线证书international load line certificate 吃水指示系统draft indicating system 船舶尺度ship dimension 最大尺度/全部尺度/周界尺度overall dimension

船舶驾驶员实用英语口语

Lesson Three Tug Assistance: 拖带协助 Dialog A: Tug Ordering 对话1:叫拖船 Yong Men/BOCV: Avonport Port Control. This is M/V Yong Men. I am anchor at Lambs Roadstead. I require tugs. Over. “永门”船:爱汶港调度,我是“永门”船。我在莱姆斯港外 开敞锚地抛锚。我需要拖船,请讲。 Avonport P.C: Roger. How many tugs do you require? Over. 爱汶港口调度:信息已清楚。你需要多少拖船?请讲。 Yong Men/BOCV: I will order two tugs. When will tugs expect to meet me? Over. “永门”船:我要两艘拖船,拖船几点到,请讲。 Avonport P.C: The tugs expect to meet you in half an hour. Out. 爱汶港口调度:拖船半小时到,完毕。 Dialog B: Tug Operation 对话2:拖船在工作 M/V Eternal Glory: Hold on your towing line. Make fast please. Forward tug. Over.

“永恒光荣”船:请拉紧拖缆,绑牢,前拖船。请讲。 Forward tug: M/V Eternal Glory. This is tug forward. The current is too rough. I suggest the aft tug single up. Over. 前拖船:“永恒光荣”船,这是前拖船。水流太不平稳了, 我建议后面的拖船单绑,请讲。 Eternal Glory: Affirmative. Single up. Aft tug. Over. “永恒光荣”船:同意,后拖船单绑,请讲。 Aft tug: Yes, sir. Single up. 后拖船:遵命。单绑。 Dialog C: Completion Work 对话3:结束工作 Chang Ting Bridge: Chang Ting. Let go fore and aft. Over. “长亭”驾驶台:“长亭”船注意。前后松绑,请讲。 Chang Ting aft: Chang Ting Bridge. This is tug aft. I will let go. Over. “长亭”船尾:驾驶台,这是船尾拖船,我将松绑,请讲。Chang Ting forward: Chang Ting Bridge. This is tug forward. I will let go. Over. “长亭”船头:驾驶台,这是船头拖船,我将松绑,请讲。 Tug 1: Let go my towing line. Chang Ting aft. Over.

常用码头及港口英文缩略语

常用码头及港口英文缩略语 1. IGO inter-government organization政府间国际组织 2. NGO non-government organization非政府间国际组织 3. ICS international chamber shipping国际航运公会 4. BIMCO baltic and international maritime council波罗的海国际海事协会 5. CMI committee maritime international国际海事委员会 6. IMO international maritime organization国际海事组织 7. LNG liquified natural gas液化天然气 8. LPG liquified petroleum gas液化石油气 9. SF stowgae factor货物积载因数 10. IMDG Code international maritime dangerous goods code国际海运危险货物规则 11. ISO international standard organization国际标准化组织 12. SOC shipper?s own container货主箱 13. COC carrier?s own container船公司箱 14. TEU twenty-foot equivalent units计算单位,也称20英尺换算单位 15. FCL full container load整箱货 16. LCL less container load拼箱货 17. CY container yard集装箱堆场 18. CFS container freight station集装箱货运站 19. DOOR货主工厂或仓库

船舶驾驶员实用英语口语-(36)

Lesson Thirty-seven Dispute and Arbitration 争议与仲裁 Dialog A: Cargo Shortage 对话:短货 Consignee: Chief Mate, the goods I received were found to be 100 bags short landed. 收货人:大副,我收到的货物少了100包。 Chief Mate: I’m afraid it’s not as many as you said. 大副:恐怕没有您说的那么多吧。 Consignee: I can’t understand what you mean. 收货人:我不懂您的意思。 Chief Mate: According to our investigation, there were only 50 bags short landed. 大副:根据我们的调查只少了50包。 Consignee: What I mean by 100 bags also includes those bags which are badly crushed. 收货人:我听说的100包还包括那些被弄破的。 Chief Mate: I think that should attribute to the rough handling of stevedoring company. 大副:我认为这应归咎于装卸公司的野蛮装卸。Consignee: There are still some bags that become damp. 收货人:另外还有一些受潮的。

船舶轮机实用英语口语-8

How do you do,Mr. Wang. I'm Brown,a ship chandler. 你好,王先生,我是布朗,物料供应商。 Glad to meet you,Mr. Brown. Have a seat,please. 很高兴见到你,布朗先生,请坐。Thanks. Your agent asked me to come and see you. 谢谢,你们的代理让我来见你。 Yes. We're going to order some stores and spare parts. 是的,我们想订些物料及备件。 Well,here is our price list. You'll find our prices fair and reasonable. 很好,这是我们的价目表,你会发现我们的价格公平合理。 I'm afraid I can't give you my order right now. 我恐怕不能马上给你订单。 That's all right. I'll be glad to come again tomorrow. 好的,我明天再来。 OK. See you tomorrow. 好吧,明天见。 Glad to see you,Mr. Brown. 很高兴见到你,布朗先生。 Me too,Mr. Wang. 我也是,王先生。 Let's talk about the orders. 我们谈一下订单吧。 All right. I'm ready for them. 是的,我正等着做这事呢。 We would like to get some spare parts for our diesel engine. 我们想订一些柴油机的备件。 What spare parts do you want? 你想要什么备件? I've got a list. Here you are. 我这儿有份备件清单给你。 Let me have a look. 让我看看。 When can you deliver them? 你们什么时候能送来? It depends on what you ordered. 这取决于你订什么东西。 A plunger with guide bush and sixty pcs of rubber rings. 一个带有导套的柱塞和60只橡皮圈。 Rubber rings,no problem. But the plunger is out of stock. However,I can make a special order for you. 橡皮圈没问题,但柱塞目前缺货,不过我可为你专门订货。 Can I get them within three days? 3天内能交货吗? I'm afraid not. The time is too short. 恐怕不行,太急了。 Well,Singapore is our next port of call. Could you airmail them there? 好吧,新加坡是我们下一停靠港,你可否把它们空运到那里? We'll arrange for the delivery,if you need them. 如果你们需要,我们可以安排。 OK. Customs duties and transport charge will be on your account(will be charged up to you). 好的,关税及运费由你们支付。 How about other spare parts or stores? 还需要别的备件和物料吗? Yes,we need water packing. 我们需要水封填料。 How much do you need?需要多少? Two boxes. 2箱。 All right, you'll have it. 好的,我们供给你。 Besides that,we'd like to order some electrodes for steel and v-belts. 此外,我们订购一些用于焊接钢的焊条和三角皮带。 How many pieces do you want to order? 你们想订多少? 3 packs of 3 mm diameter electrodes and 4 pieces of v-belts. 3包直径3 mm的焊条及4条三角带。 Are you going to take spare rollers? 你们需要备用滚轮吗? We don't need to this time. But thanks anyway. 这次我们不需要,但还是要谢谢你。Anything else? 还有别的吗?

港口生产调度常用英语

港口生产调度常用英语5 Packagelimitation单位(赔偿)责任限制? Packinglist装箱单? Pallet托(货)盘? Pallettruck托盘车? Palletized托盘化的? Panamax巴拿马型船? Parcel一包,一票货? Performanceclaim性能索赔? Perishablegoods易腐货物? Permanentdunnage固定垫舱物? Perfreightton每运费吨? Phosphoricacidcarrier磷酸船? Pieceweight单重? Pier突码头? Piertopier码头至码头运输? Piggy–back驮背运输? Pilferage偷窃? Pilot引航员? Pilotage引航? Pilotagedues引航费? Platform平台? Platformflat平台式集装箱? Pooling(班轮公司间分摊货物或运费)分摊制? Port港口,船的左舷? Portofrefuge避难港? Portableunloader便携式卸货机? Postfixture订约后期工作? Post-entry追补报关单? Preamble(租船合同)前言? Pre-entry预报单? Pre-shipmentcharges运输前费用? Pre-stow预定积载? Privateform自用式租船合同? Proformacharter-party租约格式? Producecarrier侧开式集装箱? Product(products)carrier液体货运输船? Promotionalrate促销费率? Prospects预期? Protecting(protective,supervisory)agent船东利益保护人?

船舶驾驶员实用英语口语 (1)

Lesson Two Pilotage: 引航业务 Dialog A: Ordering of Pilot 对话1:要引航员 M/V Midas: Dalian Pilot Station, Dalian Pilot Station. M/V Midas calling, M/V Midas calling. I require a pilot, over. “梅达斯”船:。。。。。。。。我需要引航,请回答。 Pilot Station: M/V Midas, Dalian Pilot Station. What’s your ETA at Huang Baizui lighthouse? 引航站:“梅达斯”船,大连引航站。你船预抵黄白嘴灯塔的 时间是对少? M/V Midas: My ETA at Huang Baizui lighthouse is 0900 hours local time. “梅达斯”:我船预抵黄白嘴灯塔时间是当地时间0900时。Pilot Station: What are the colour of the funnel and the colour of the hull? 引航站:请告知你船烟囱和船体颜色。 M/V Midas: The funnel is red and blue bands. The hull is green. When will pilot embark? On which side shall I rig the pilot ladder? “梅达斯”:烟囱是红蓝条状的,船体是绿色的。引航员什么时 候上船?哪一侧放引航梯?

船舶驾驶员实用英语口语 (4)

Lesson Five In Icy Water 在有冰的水域 Dialog A: Ice-breaker Assistance 对话1:破冰援助 M/V Utopia: Skedholm Radio. This is M/V Utopia. My position 55°30′North 048°40′West. My destination Skedholm. Do I require ice-breaker assistance to enter? Over. “乌托邦”船:斯科德海姆台,我是“乌托邦”船。我船位置是 55°30′N,048°40′W。我船目的地是斯科德 海姆。我船需要破冰援助方能进入吗?请讲。Skedholm Radio: Yes, you require ice-breaker assistance. Receiving point is 225°, 10miles from Freya Head. Do not pass receiving point until 1100 hours local time. Out. 斯科德海姆台:对,你船需要破冰援助。会合点是方位225°, 距佛里亚·海德10海里处,在当地时间1100时 以前不要穿过会合点。完毕。 Dialog B: Ice-breaker in Operation. 对话2:破冰船在工作 M/V Princess Silva: M/V Nutcracker, This is M/V Princess Silva. Ok. I

am following you. I will keep a distance of three cables between vessels. Over. “丝维亚公主”:“纳特可利克”船,我是“丝维亚公主”船。我 正跟随你。我船保持船舶间距3链,请讲。 M/V Nutcracker: M/V Princess Silva. This is M/V Nutcracker. Your place in the convoy is astern of M/V Golden Dove. You will be followed by M/V Fuji Maru. Over. “纳特可利克”:“丝维亚公主”船,这是“纳特可利克”船,你 船在编队中位置是在“金鸽”船之后,“富士丸” 船之前,请讲。 M/V Nutcracker: Attention all vessels. Slow down. Shorten the distance to one cable. Proceed along the ice channel. Over. “纳特可利克”:各船注意,减速,船间距保持1链,沿着已开的 冰上航道航行,请讲。 Dialog C: M/V Nutcracker Finished Work 对话3:“纳特可利克”船结束工作 M/V Nutcracker: M/V Dainty River. This is M/V Nutcracker. Stop your engine immediately. Be ready to cast off towing line. Over. “纳特可利克”:“雅河”船。这是“纳特可利克”船,你船要立

港口码头常用英语

靠泊篇 袂第一部分 灯标pilot引水员fairway 航道sea farm海上养殖腿Light beacon 区tug 拖轮high sea/open sea 公海 潮在涨/落。Tide slack.现在平潮。 薇tide rising/falling. ….. 这里高潮水深。。。薅The depth at high water here indicated is 米。 现在有泊位吗? 薃Is any berth available now? we anchor at the roadstead and wait for my docking 膂Shall instruction? 我们要在港外锚地等待靠码头的指示吗? 你船将靠2号码头。 蚇You will berth at NO.2 jetty. 向前/后移动2米。 羅Move 2 meters ahead/ astern. 送出头/倒缆。 肁Send out head/stern lines.

…line. 绞...缆。Stop slacking ……lines. 停止松...缆。羀Heave on up slack on ……line 收紧...缆Slack away headline. 松头螇Pick 缆。 …line. 刹住...缆。 莆Hold on 。慢慢绞。Keep lines tight. 保持缆绳受力。 螃Heave in easy 系缆unmooring解缆 蝿mooring 联检篇 袇第二部分 检疫immigration inspection边检 螇quarantine inspection 海关survey 商检harbour authority港务局MSA海事芁customs 局 取样sounding/ ullage测探、测量surveyor 测量员 螂sampling 码头篇 羆第三部分

船舶常用英语(一)汇总

阅读使人充实,会谈使人敏捷,写作使人精确。 一、船舶类型常用英语 ship, vessel 船,船舶 boat, craft 艇 sampan 舢板, 小船manpowered boat 人力船 sailor; sailing boat 帆船 motor sailor 机帆船 power-driven ship 机动船 paddle steamer, paddle wheel vessel 明轮船 screw ship; propeller vessel 螺旋桨船airscrew ship; aerial propeller vessel 空气螺旋桨船hovercraft; aircushion craft 气垫船hydrofoil 水翼船 hydrojet propelled boat, water jet boat 喷水船steamship; steamer 蒸汽机船 motor ship 内燃机船 diesel ship 柴油机船electrically-propelled ship 电力推进船 steam turbine ship 汽轮机船 gas turbine ship 燃气轮机船nuclear-power ship 核动力船 deck ship 甲板船 flush deck ship 平甲板船 raised quarter-deck ship 尾升高甲板船 well-deck ship 半舱船 single side ship 单舷长大舱口船three-island ship 三岛式船 double shell ship 双壳船 riveted ship 铆接船 welded ship 焊接船transversely framed ship 横骨架式船longitudinally framed ship 纵骨架式船combined framed ship 混合骨架式船 sea-going vessel 海船 ocean-going vessel 远洋船 coaster 沿海船 channel ship 海峡船 inland waterway vessel 内河船 civil ship; merchant ship 民用船;商船transport ship 运输船pleasure yacht 游艇passenger ship 客船 coasting passenger and cargo ship沿海客货船passenger and auto-car carrier 旅客及汽车运输船tourist ship; passenger carrier 旅游船cargo ship; freighter 货船 cargo liner 定期货船 tramp ship 不定期货船container ship 集装箱船full-container ship 全集装箱船semi-container ship 半集装箱船multi-purpose container ship 多用途集装箱船general cargo ship/vessel/carrier 杂货船 bulk (cargo) carrier 散货船 ore carrier 矿砂船 grain carrier 运粮船 coal carrier; coaler 运煤船lumber(timber) carrier 运木船 cattle carrier 运牲畜船multi-purpose ship 多用途船 liquid cargo ship 液体货货船chemical tank 化学品液货船 liquid chemical tanker 液体化学品船 liquefied gas carrier 液化气体船 liquefied petroleum gas tanker (LPG) 液化石油气运输船 liquefied natural gas tanker (LNG) 液化天然气运输船tanker; oil tanker 油轮 super tanker 超级油轮 VLCC (very large crude carrier) (吨位在20万至30 万吨之间的) 巨型油轮 ULCC (ultra-large crude carrier) (吨位在30万至50万吨之间的) 超巨型油船 refrigerated ship; cold storage ship 冷藏船roll-on/roll-off ship (RO/RO ship) 滚装船 ferry 渡船passenger ferry 旅客渡船 freight ferry 货物渡船 fishing vessel(boat) 渔轮 trawler 拖网渔轮 barge carrier; lighter aboard ship(LASH)载驳船barge; lighter 驳船 deck barge 甲板驳 well-deck barge 半舱驳 double shell barge 双壳驳 single side barge 单舷长大舱口驳 oil barge 油驳container barge 集装箱驳船 RO/RO barge 滚装驳船 liquefied gas barge 液化气体驳 hopper barge 开底泥驳

船舶驾驶员实用英语口语-(23)

Lesson Twenty-four Handover 交接班 Dialog A: Chief/Second Mates Handover 对话1:大副、二副交接 Second Mate: Did you have a nice dream? 二副:你做好梦了吗? Chief Mate: Oh, at the mid-way. A/B wakes me. 大副:刚到一半,一水叫我。 Second Mate: Course 275°. A passing vessel is on our port bow. The compass error has been adjusted. Dead racon is on the chart. Captain orders that call him if there is something abnormal. 二副:航向275°,左舷船头有一艘对驶船,罗经差 已校正,海图上已画出推算船位。船长命令有异 常时叫他。 Chief Mate: OK, have a nice dream. 大副:现在,你去睡个好觉吧。 Dialog B: Second/Third Mates Handover 对话2:二副、三副交接 Second Mate: What’s the matter? 二副:出什么事了?

Third Mate: The wind is so strong. Sea rough. Captain orders: Alter course if necessary. Present course 202°, speed 10.5 knots. 三副:风太强了,海面大浪。船长命令:必要时可转向。 现在航向202°,航速10.5节。 Second Mate: OK. The movie shown in saloon is wonderful. Won’t you watch? 二副:好,大台放的电影太好了,你不想看吗? Third Mate: A good sleep is number one choice. 三副:睡个好觉是最佳选择。 Dialog C: Handover alongside 对话3:系泊交接 Third Mate: The dock side crane is not working. The stevedores used our cranes one hour ago. No.1 crane motor is inoperative as well. 三副:岸吊不好用,1小时前装卸工用我们吊。1舱吊 的电机也不好用。 Second Mate: Call electrician and report to Chief, Third Mate. 二副:三副,叫电机员并报告大副。 Third Mate: I did. The electrician is repairing. The Chief is consulting with harbour master. I reported to

船舶轮机实用英语口语_7.docx

Excuse me, I'm Hyde, the representative of Eastern oil company.我是海德,东方油料 公司的代表。 Yes, I'm Wang. Take a seat,please.好的,我姓王,请坐。 Mr. Wang , your agent informed us you need 600 tons of 180 cst heavy oil and 200 tons of diesel oil,right?王先生,你的代理通知我们,你们需要600 t 180 cSt的重油和200 t 柴油,对吗? That's exactly what we want.这正是我们要的。 OK. Here is the a pplication f orm. All the specifications are on the form. Please go through it and fill it out.好的,这是申请表,所有规格明细均在里面,请看完后填表。 Well , why is there no sulphur content among specifications?为什么规格中无硫含量? You see , Mr. Wang ,the fuel oil comes from the Gulf Area. Its sulphur content is very low ,so we ignore it.你知道,王先生,这种油产于海湾地区,硫含量非常低,所以我们 忽略了。 Yes, I see. But the harbor officers from the European countries often check the sulphur content in the fuel.是的,我明白,但是欧洲的港口官员经常检查燃油硫含量。 We'll be fined if the content is over 1.5 percent.如果超出 1.5%,我们就得挨罚。 That's the point. If so,I'm sure you'll get the exact sulphur content next time.这才是问题关键,我保证下次提供精确的硫含量。 OK. So much for that. When will your bunker come here?好了,不管它了。你们的 油驳什么时候来? At your convenience. How about tomorrow?看你的方便,明天怎样? OK. Tomorrow morning at 9 o'clock.好吧,明天上午9 时。

国际航运常用英语解释

船公司SO文件的英文简单解释Booking number:订舱号码 Vessel:船名 Voyage:航次 CY Closing DATE:截柜日期,截关日 closing Date/Time:截柜日期 SI CUT OFF date/time:截提单补料日期/时间 Expiry date:有效期限,到期日期 Sailing date:航行日期/船离开港口的日期 ETA(ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL):预计到达时间,到港日ETD(ESTIMATED TIME OF DELIVERY):开船日 ETC(ESTIMATED TIME OF CLOSING):截关日 Port of loading(POL):装货港 Loading port:装货港 From City:起运地 EXP(export):出口 Final destination:目的港,最终目的地 Place of Delivery(POD)或To City:目的地,交货地 Port of discharge:卸货港 Discharge port:卸货港 Load Port:卸货港

Dry:干的/不含液体或湿气 Quantity:数量 cargo type:货物种类 container number:集装箱号码 container:集装箱 specific cargo container:特种货物集装箱 Number of container:货柜数量 container Size:货柜尺寸 CU.FT:立方英尺 Cont Status:货柜状况 seal number:封条号码 seal No:封条号码 seal type:封条类型 weight:重量 Gross weight:总重(一般是含柜重和货重) Net Weight:净重 Actual weight:实际重量,货车,集装箱等运输工具装载后的总重量Laden:重柜 remarks:备注 remarks for Terminal:堆场/码头备注 piace of receipt:收货地

船舶英语口语精选

船舶英语口语精选 2009生产处内部人员英语培训资料 <<造船英语口语精选>> 船厂生活用语(Life in The Yard) 1( 还习惯吗,Have you got used to life here? ( 完全可以。By all means. 2 3( 小心,当心。Be careful (Take care). 4( 正是这样,对啦。Just so. 5( 好,可以,行。All right. 6( 请休息会儿。Have a rest (break), please. 7( 哦,我明白了。Oh, I see. 8( 给你,接着。Here you are. 9( 您好~见到您很高兴。How do you do? I’m very glad to meet you. 10( 让我来介绍一下在座的各位先生。林先生,我们厂的厂长;王先生,厂长总工;吴 先生,船体车间主任。Let me introduce the gentlemen present here. This is Mr.Lin, our shipyard director; Mr.Wang, our chief engineer. Mr.Wu, director of the hull shop. 11( 欢迎您到我们船厂来~welcome to our shipyard! 12( 请坐~Sit down please. 13( 请喝茶。Please have a cup of tea.

14( 喂,您好吗,(熟人之间)Hi, how are you? 15( 很好,谢谢。您好吗,Fine, thank you, and how are you? 16( 很好,谢谢~Very well, thanks. 17( 我们现在就开始工作好吗,Shall we start our work now? 18( 请这边走。This way, please. 19( 我可以进来吗,May I come in? 20( 请进~Yes, please. 21( 请问您有什么事和我商讨,What business would you like to talk with me about? 22( 船东想在船上做些变化。The ship owner wants to make some changes in the hull. 23( 这样的事,我只能晚些时候回答您。In that case, I need to answer you later. 24( 好的。如果你做出了决定,请尽快告诉我。OK. If you make the decision, please tell me soon. 25( 有一个舱口盖有点问题,我想和你谈谈。There is something wrong with the hatch cover. I would like to discuss it with you. 26( 对不起,我听不懂您讲话,您能说得慢一点吗,I’m sorry. I can’t follow you. Can you speak slowly? 27( 我的意思是我想和您谈一谈舱口盖的问题。I mean I want to talk with you about the hatch cover. 28( 噢,我懂了。到我办公室去详谈。Oh, I see. Let’s go to my office and talk it in detail. 29( 那再好不过了。That couldn’t be bett er.

船舶驾驶员实用英语口语-(37)

Lesson Thirty-eight Accident Investigation and Manipulation 事故调查和处理 Dialog A: Fire 对话1:着火 Captain: Chief Cook, would you please tell me the fire in the galley last night? 船长:大厨,你能讲一下昨晚厨房里着火的情况吗?Chief Cook: Yes, sir. It’s all my fault. 大厨:是,先生。都是我的疏忽。 Captain: What’s the exact time, do you remember? 船长:你记得准确的时间吗? Chief Cook: 1800 hours I guess. For I was very busy at that time, I just went out to bring vegetables without shutting off the stove. When I came back, I found the frying pan burning. 大厨:我想是1800时。因为当时很忙,我出去拿蔬菜 就没有关炉火。当我回来时,我发现煎锅着火了。Captain: How did you deal with it? 船长:你是怎么处理的? Chief Cook: I put the blanket on the pan first, and then I switched off the stove and used a fixed foam

相关文档
最新文档