酒店工作常用的英语

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

顾客:

请问贵酒店位于哪里?

How about your hotel’s location?

请问贵酒店是几星级的?

What’s the level of your hotel?

请问贵酒店有什么设施?

How about your hotel’s facilities?

请问贵酒店有什么房间类型?

What kind of room do you have?

请问贵酒店有接车服务吗?

Does your hotel have pick-up service?

请问贵酒店有没有免费接机服务?

Do you have a transfer service from airport to hotel free of charge?

我想预定客房。

I’d like to make a reservation.

我想订一个房间,五月2号到4号,请问你们还有空房吗

I need a room for three days from May 2 to May 4. Do you have any vacancies?

我想更改/取消预订。

I’d like to change/cancel a re servation.

我将会较晚到本酒店,但请为我保留预订

I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.

我想延住多两天,直到9号

I’d like to extend it for two more nights until the 9th.

服务员:

我们酒店位于市镇。本酒店离咸阳机场30分钟车程,到西安火车站只需15钟车程。Well, our hotel located in 。。。town, 。。。. The hotel is only 30 minutes from Xianyang airport and 15 minutes to Xi’an railway station ,by car.

本酒店是五星级的酒店。

Our hotel is a five-star hotel.

本酒店有四种类型餐馆,大堂吧,会议室,健身会所,游泳池,商场。

We have four kinds of restaurant, lobby bar, conference room, health center, swimming pool and shop prince。.

我们酒店有标准房,高级房,豪华房,行政房。除此之外还有总统套房。而且我们酒店还设有不吸烟楼层及连通房。

We have standard, superior, deluxe, executive rooms. There is also one presidential suite as well. Furthermore, we have a floor of non-smoking rooms, and we also have some connecting rooms.

请问需要预订哪一类型的房间?

May I have the room type, please? /What kind of room would you like to reserve?

请问您需要订哪一天?什么时候入住及退房?/请问您打算逗留多长时间?/请问大概什么时候到酒店,先生?

Which dates would you like to book? When will you check in and check out?/ How long will you stay in our hotel?/ What time do you expect to arrive , Sir?

I am sorry I beg your pardon。

Would you please speak more slowly?

I am sorry, I didn’t catch what you meant.

Could you explain that a bit more?

Could you put that more simply?

I will get someone who can speak English well to talk to you.

麻烦请您稍等,我们查询那段时间的房态。

Could you hold the line, please? I’ll check our room availabilities for those days.

麻烦请您稍等,让我查询我们的预订纪录

Could you hold on for a moment please? I’ll check our reservation record.。

很抱歉,所有房间都订满了。/没有空房子

I am sorry,All rooms are unavailable./ There is no vacancy.

我想确认您的预订。

I’d like to confirm your reservation.

我可以再确认您的预订吗?史密夫先生,10月台20日预订壹间高级房。我的名字XX如有任何疑问请与我们联系。谢谢您的来电。再见!

Can I reconfirm the reservation? A superior room, for Mr. Smith on the 20th Oct. My name is XX,if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Thank you for calling. Bye-bye!

我们将会延住您的预订。

We’ll extend your reservation for you.

我们将会按您的要求作相应的更改

We’ll amend your reservation at you request.

不好意思,恐怕我们没有这个名字记录的预订。

I’m afraid we have no record of a reservation under this name.

如有任何疑问请随时与我们联系。

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

如需进一步了解,请随时与我们联系

Please feel free to contact us if we can be of further assistance.

对您造成不便,请见谅

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

1、Sir/Mis, Are you staying or checking out? 先生/小姐,您住宿还是退房吗?

2、Could you ……,please? 能请您……吗? (let the road,让路)

3、Thank you 谢谢

4、Over here, please . 这边请

5、Please register here ! 请这边登记!

6、Thank you for staying with us . 谢谢光临。

7、Please enjoy your stay 希望您住得愉快

相关文档
最新文档