历年考试真题汉译英

历年考试真题汉译英
历年考试真题汉译英

英译汉(历年考试真题)

….three times as much here………三倍多

A dog is always well-known as a clever and friendly animal.

狗一直一来被大家公认为是聪明、友好的动物

A dolphin is always well-known as a clever and friendly animal. 海豚以聪明和友好的动物闻名。

A friend of mine from high school is working in England now.我的一个高中同学现在正在英格兰工作。

A good memory is a great help in learning a language. 好记性对于学习一门语言是非常有帮助的

A lot of natural resources in the mountain area are to be exploited and used.

那个山区有许多自然资源有待于开发利用。

After I get home, I'll call you. 到家以后,我会给你打电话。

Air is all around us. 空气无处不在。

Air pollution is more serious than water pollution. 空气污染比水污染更严重。

All that glitters is not gold. 闪光的东西,未必都是金子。

All things are difficult before they are easy. 凡事总是由难而易。

Americans usually eat three meals a day. 美国人通常一天吃三顿饭。

Apples here like water and sunshine. 这里的苹果喜欢水和阳光.

Are you fond of music? 你喜欢音乐吗?

As a result, our personal income rose an average of 14 per cent last year alone.

结果, 仅去年一年我们人均收入平均增长13%。

As is known o all. China is a developing country. 众所周知,中国是一个发展中国家.

Before leaving the classroom, please turn off the lights. 离开教室前,请关灯。

Beijing Olympic Games can make Chinese people work harder. 北京奥运会能让中国人工作更努力。Bill hit his car into a wall last night. 昨晚比尔开车时,车撞到了墙上.

Bob and Peter found out that they were twin brothers. 鲍勃和皮特发现他们是双胞胎兄弟。

Both Ann and Mary are suitable for the job. 安和玛丽都很适合这份工作。

Business success depends on hard work. 事业上的成功依靠努力。

But I’ve got room for only two of you in the house. 但我在房子里只留了你们两个人的空间。

By 1901, states had laws against selling cigarettes to young people.

1900年以前,各州法令规定禁止向年轻人售卖香烟。

Call me tomorrow if you have time. 你明天如果有空给我电话。

Can you finish your work in time? 你能及时完成工作吗?

Could you give me a cup of coffee, please? 请你给我一杯咖啡好吗?

Could you show me the way to the train station? 你可以告诉我去火车站的路吗?

Could you tell me how to get to the bank/your university? 你能告诉我去银行/你的大学怎么走吗?Could you tell me how to get to the bank? 你可以告诉我如何去银行吗?

Could you tell me how to go to your university? 请你告诉我如何去你的大学,可以吗?

Could you tell me where the post office is?你能告诉我邮局在哪吗?

David will get a birthday gift from his sister. 戴维将从他的姐姐那里得到一份生日礼物。

Did you get that E-mail from me? 你收到我发的那封电子邮件了吗?

Do you feel better now? 你现在感觉好些了吗?

Do you go swimming every day? 你每天都去游泳吗?

Do you have anything to say? 你有什么要说的吗?

Do you know where the post office is? 你知道邮局在哪儿吗?

Do you like traveling? 你喜欢旅游吗?

Do you mind my smoking here? 你介意我在这儿抽烟吗?

Do you think students should do a part-time job? 你认为学生应该去做兼职吗?

Do you want to go out or stay at home? 你想出去还是留在家里?

Does the computer have instructions on it? 电脑上面有使用说明吗?

Don’t you mind my opening the window? 你不介意我开窗吧?

Don’t trust him no matter what he says. 不管他说什么都别相信他。

Don't tell me what to do! 别对我指手画脚!

Don't you think smoking is harmful to your health? 你不认为抽烟对你的身体有害吗?

Each time history repeats itself, the price goes up. 历史每重演一次,代价就增加一分。

Each year some of his money is given to the best scientists and writers of the world.

每年,他拿出一部分钱给世界上最优秀的科学家和作家。

Eastern culture is different from western. 东西文化存在差异。

Either you must improve your work, or I shall dismiss you. 你必须改进工作, 否则, 我解雇你。Everyone enjoys being praised instead of criticized. 每个人都喜欢被表扬而不是受到批评。Everything considered, their plan is still workable.所有因素都考虑到,他们的计划仍是可行的。

Fewer high school students are smoking now than a few years ago.

相比若干年前,现在吸烟的高中生少了。

Fires may do more damage than the earthquake. 火灾比地震更有破坏力。

Five days is too long for me to wait. Do you want to wait? 五天的等待对我来说太久了,你想等吗?Flight 220 is scheduled to arrive at 10.31 pm. 220班机预定在晚上十点半抵达。

Fred was such a hardworking student that he soon came out first in the class.

弗瑞德是一个学习十分用功的学生,以至于不久他就成了班里学习最好的学生。

From the East coast to the West it is about 3,001 miles wide. 东西宽度约为3000英里。

Go down this street until you reach the second traffic lights. 沿着这条马路走,直到你到达第二个红绿灯。Good health is an essential part of good life. 身体健康是幸福生活的必要前提。

Great wall is so wide for six horses to go side by side. 长城宽得足够六匹马肩并肩地走。

Had the car gone over the cliff, they would have been killed.

如果汽车当时翻到悬崖下, 他们早就丧命了。

Have you seen Tom recently? 你最近见过汤姆吗?

He borrowed some money from his friend and hurried there. 他向朋友借了些钱,匆匆地赶到那儿

He called the doctor and made sure they would meet at five. 他打电话和医生确认他们将在五点见面。He can run as fast as Jim. 他和吉姆跑得一样快。

He didn’t need to attend the meeting. 他不需要参加会议。

"He didn't understand what the teacher said. 他不懂老师所说的话。

He failed to live up to his parents' expectations. 他辜负了父母对他的期望。

He had a traffic accident last week. 上周他发生了车祸。

He has a foreign friend who lives in America. 他有个住在美国的外国朋友。

He has made it clear that he has nothing to do with her. 他已经表明了他与她无关。

He has sympathy for all poor people. 他对所有的穷人有一颗怜悯之心。

He is a world famous pop star. 他是一位著名的世界流行明星

He is a worldwide famous scientist. 他是世界闻名的科学家。

He is one of the greatest writers in the world. 他是世界上最好的作家之一。

He is sweating all over. 他汗流浃背。

He knew the time of the meeting. 他知道开会时间。

He lives in a small room with only one small window. 他住在一个只有一扇小窗户的小房间里.

He looks much older than his age. 他比实际年龄看上去老得多。

He offered to help us with our work. 他在工作上给与我们帮助。

He often went from town to town giving lectures. 他经常奔波于各个城镇作演讲。

He prefers coffee to tea. 咖啡和茶相比,他更喜欢咖啡。

He remains modest despite his great achievements. 尽管他取得了伟大的功绩, 但是, 仍然保持谦虚。He said that he preferred the country to the city. 他说城市和农村相比, 他更喜欢农村。

He shows a great interest in learning English. 他对英语学习表现出极大的兴趣。

He sits there listening to music. 他坐在那儿听音乐。

He told me that he had lived in America for ten years before he came to China.

他告诉我:在来中国前他在美国已生活十年了。

He translated the famous novel into English. 他把著名的小说翻译成英文。

He wanted to help all the wounded people no matter which side they were fighting for.

他想帮助所有的伤员,无论他们是为哪一方而战。

He was satisfied with his new car, and drove to work the very next day.

他很满意他的新车,第二天就开去上班了。

He’s growing more like his father now. 他现在长得更像他的父亲了。

How are you doing these days? 你最近怎么样?

How are you feeling today? 你今天感觉怎么样?

How did you spend your holiday? 你假期怎么过的?

How long do you watch TV every day? 你每天看多久电视?

How long has she lived there? 她在那儿住多久了?

How long have you collected your stamps? 你集邮有多久了?

How long will it take us to get there? 我们到那儿要用多长时间?

How long will you be staying in China? 你在中国呆多久?

How much does a parrot like this cost? 这只鹦鹉多少钱?

How wide is this street? 这条街有多宽?

How will you spend the evening? 你今晚打算怎么过?

I am glad to hear the good news. 听到这个好消息我很高兴。

I am not satisfied with his answer. 我对他的回答不满意。

I am very much interested in sports. 我对运动很感兴趣。

I am writing this letter to complain about the service in your hotel. 我正在写信投诉你们宾馆的服务。

I buy some food on my way home. 我在回家的路上买了些食物。

I can't finish the task within 1 hour. 1小时内我不能完成这个任务。

I didn't sleep well. 我没睡好。

I don't feel very well. 我感觉不太好。

I don't know who broke the window. 我不知道谁打破了窗户。

I feel lonely without you. 没有你,我感到孤单。

I feel satisfied with my life. 我对我的生活感到满意。

I finished my work at 6 pm. 下午6点我干完了活。

I found $10 on the street. 我在路上捡到10美元。

I get to my office at 10:31. 我10点半到办公室。

I got a decayed tooth pulled off yesterday. 我昨天把一颗蛀牙拔了。

I got married ten years ago./My parents were married in 1955.

我十年前结婚了。/我父母是1954年结婚的。

I got there by plane late at night. 我深夜才坐飞机到那儿。

I got to the library by bus. 我坐公车去图书馆。

I guess he is ill. 我想他生病了。

I had lunch with a friend of mine. 我和我的一个朋友一块吃了午饭。

I had no choice. 我没有选择。

I have a pain in my back. 我背痛。

I have no interest in what they say about me. 我对别人怎么说我不感兴趣。

I haven't enough money for the coat. 我的钱不够买这件上衣。

I heard she got married last week. 我听说她上星期结婚了。

I hope we can have some snow this winter. 我希望这个冬天能下点雪。

I hope you will change your mind tomorrow. 我希望明天你能改变你的想法。

I hope you'll be well soon. 希望你早日康复。

I hurried to my office. 我匆忙赶到了办公室。

I lost my keys on my way to work. 在去上班的路上,我的钥匙丢了。

I met one of my old friends on my way home yesterday evening.

昨晚在回家路上我遇到了我的一位老朋友.

I picked up the bag to protect my face from the smoke and heat. 我捡起包捂在脸上挡住烟和热.

I play football with my classmates. 我和我的同学们踢球。

I prefer tea to coffee. 跟咖啡比起来我更喜欢茶。

I reached Beijing early in the morning. 我上午很早就到了北京。

I read the local newspaper with great interest every evening. 我每天晚上都饶有兴致地阅读当地报纸。

I sent him a Christmas card last year. 去年我给他寄了一张圣诞卡片。

I slept soundly all night. 我整夜睡得很熟。

I slept soundly all night. 我整夜睡得很熟。

I take a walk in the early morning every day. 我每天一大早出去散步。

I think everyone knows how to swim. 我想每个人都知道如何游泳。

I think our dream will become true. 我想我们会梦想成真的.

I think she will change he mind tomorrow. 我想她明天会改变主意。

I think she’ll change the mind tomorrow. 我认为她明天会改变她的想法。

I think the picture shows us how fruit is necessary to life.我想这幅图是告诉我们水果对生活是不可缺的。

I think you're wrong. 我觉得你错了。

I want to get back home by five o’clock if it is possible. 如果可能的话,我想5点钟回家。

I was having a nap when suddenly the telephone rang. 我在睡觉时,电话铃突然响了。

I was too excited to say a word in front of him. 我当时太兴奋了,以至于在他面前什么也说不出来了。

I watched TV all night yesterday. 我昨天看了一夜电视。

I’m busy studying for my exams. 我正忙着复习考试。

I’m looking forward to your visit to China. 我期待你的中国之旅。

I’m thinking about a visit to Paris. 我在考虑去趟巴黎。

I’ve lost interest in my work. 我已经对我的工作失去了兴趣。

If you decided to learn a new language, you would have to dedicate yourself wholeheartedly to the cause.

如果你决定学一门新的语言,你必须全身心地投入。

If you have time, you can come to my office. 如果有时间,你可以来我的办公室。

If you invest all your money in one hotel, you'll have all your eggs in one basket.

要是你把所有的钱都投资在一个宾馆里,你就是在孤注一掷。

If you take vitamins, you will have more energy. 如果你服用维生素,精力会更足些。

If you travel by ship across the Pacific Ocean, you cross the International line.

如果你坐船穿过太平洋,那你就穿过了国际线。

I'll have to try using the search engines. 我得试着用这个搜索引擎。

I'll phone you again when I get home. 我回到家会再打你电话的。

I'll stay at home and watch TV. 我要待在家里,看电视。

I'll tell you what to do next. 我会告诉你下一步要怎么做。

I'll tell you when to stop working. 我会告诉你什么时候停止工作。

I'm going to buy a monthly ticket tomorrow. 明天我会去买一张月票。

I'm having a headache now. 我现在头痛。

I'm not an English major student. 我不是英语专业的学生。

I'm now a distance education student. 我现在是一名远程教育学员。

I'm sorry to hear that. 听到这消息我很遗憾。

I'm very much eager to improve my oral English. 我非常急迫地想提高我的英语口语。

In an age of plenty, we feel spiritual hunger. 在这个物质财富充裕的时代,我们感到精神上的饥渴。

In fact, he did not even own a bed. 事实上,他连张床都没有。

In Foreign Language Department , a checking machine is used to correct the students’test papers.

外语教研部用阅卷机给学生批卷。

In most culture, animals are in a worse position than human being.

在大多数文化中,动物比人类位于更糟糕的处境。

In no other country in the world can you find such plants as this one.

像这种植物在世界上的其他任何一个国家中都找不到。

In some cultures people devote a lot of time to eating. 在有些文化中,人们在吃上要花很多时间。

In the world, soccer or football is the most popular sport. 足球是世界上最流行的运动

Inside, this large plane looks more like a high building than a plane.

从里面看,这架大飞机更像一幢高楼而不像一架飞机。

It is a fine spring day. 一个美好的春天。

It is known to all that exercises are good for health. 众所周知,锻炼有益于健康。

It is no good hoping to read all these books. 要把所有书都读完是不可能的。

It is not necessary to do this work. 这个工作不是非做不可。

It is still raining today. 今天仍然下雨。

It rained every day while I was in Shanghai. 我在上海的时候每天都在下雨。

It was not until last night that I noticed this matter. 直到昨晚我才注意到这件事。

I've changed my mind. 我已经改变了我的想法。

Jim was intelligent, but he hated hard work. 吉姆很聪明,但是不喜欢努力工作。

John and his brother differ in personality even if their differences in age are not significant.

尽管约翰和他哥哥在年纪上相差不大,但他们的个性却不相同。

John will be back in a week, and you can talk to him then.约翰一周后就回来, 你到时可以直接与他谈。

Karsh was praised as a master portraitist, often working in black and white, influenced by great painters of the past. 卡什被人们誉为人像大师,由于受到历史上一些著名画家的影响,他在拍摄中经常运用黑白摄影。

Let's go dancing tonight. 我们今天晚上去跳舞吧。

Many schools will not open for lessons until the beginning of September. 一些学校直到九月初才开学。

Mark couldn’t come to the party because he had to work.马克因为不得不工作,不能来参加我们的晚会.

Mary was such a hardworking student that she soon came out first in the class.

玛丽是一个学习十分用功的学生,不久她就成了班里学习最好的学生。

May I have a look at the watch/your pictures? 我可以看下你的表/照片吗?

My classmate is cleverer than I. 我的同学比我聪明。

My roommate, Tom, is also a graduate student like me. 我的室友汤姆像我一样是一个研究生。

My watch is five minutes fast. 我的表快了五分钟。

Neither you nor I, nor anybody else knows the answer. 你, 我, 其他任何人都不知道这答案。

Never before in her life has Helen seen such beautiful and precious jewelry.

海伦一生中从未见过如此漂亮和珍贵的珠宝。

Not all Americans are interested in sports, of course. 当然,并非所有美国人都对运动感兴趣。

Not all the machines here are produced by our factory. 这里的机器并不全是我厂生产的.

Not only is this problem very important, but it is a difficult problem to be solved at once.

这个问题不仅重要,而且还是一个难于马上解决的问题。

Nothing in the world moves faster then the lights. 世界上没有什么能比光跑得更快了。

On that flight were a mother and her four-year-old son, whose name was Jeffrey.

那个航班上有一个母亲和她叫杰弗瑞的四岁的儿子。

One can never succeed without enough confidence in himself.

一个人如果对自己没有足够的信心就不可能成功。

Our library is as big as theirs. 我们的图书馆和他们的一样大。

Our teacher always encourages us to speak English bravely. 我们的老师总是鼓励我们大胆讲英语。Our textbooks are very different from theirs. 我们的教科书与他们的很不一样。

People all over the world are trying to help the people in Sichuan.全世界的人都在努力帮助四川人民。People always hate mice, but one mouse won the people’s heart of the whole world.

人们总是痛恨老鼠,但是有一只老鼠却赢得了全世界人民的心。

Peter was too young to understand all that. 皮特太年轻, 无法明白这一切。

Playing the sport you like is considered as an essential part of a person’s life.

进行喜爱的体育运动,被认为是人的生活中不可缺少的一部分。

Please get off the bus at the next stop. 请在下一站下车。

Please give me a glass of beer. 请给我一杯啤酒。

Please give me your advice. 请你给我建议。

Please give me your homework before leaving. 请在离开前将你的作业交给我。

Please give this book to whoever come first. 请把这本书给最先来的人.

Please tell me what to do next. 请告诉我接下来做什么。

Please tell me where I can find these books. 请告诉我哪里能找到这些书。

She is the only daughter and the youngest child of the five.她是五个孩子中最小的也是唯一的一个女儿。She was late for work again. 她工作又迟到了。

She was sick, so children were quiet. 她病了, 所以孩子们很安静。

She was the only daughter and the youngest child of five.她是五个孩子中最小的,也是唯一的一个女儿。She's free on Friday and Saturday. 她周五和周六有空。

Smoking can seriously harm your health. 吸烟对你的健康危害很大。

Some of the pictures were shown in an art museum in Shanghai when she was 4 years old.

当她四岁时,在上海的一个艺术博物馆展出了一些画。

Some parents even stop their children from meeting their good friends.

有些父母甚至不让孩子去见他们的好朋友。

Some people find it difficult to ask for help. 有些人觉得请求帮助很困难。

Students can study by themselves through school network. 学生能通过校园网自助学习。

Ted and William have lived under the same roof for five years.

泰德和威廉已经在同一个屋檐下生活了五年了.

The boy was lost. His parents were very concerned about his safety.

小男孩找不到了,他的父母对他的安全忧心忡忡。

The bridge being built will be completed in May. 正在修建的那座桥将于5月完工。

The child talks as if he were a man. 那孩子说起话来就好像是个大人似的。

"The couple enjoyed their holiday very much." 这对夫妇假期过得很快活。

The doctor told me to have more water. 医生告诉我要多喝水。

The doctors decided to see this strange man themselves. 医生们决定亲自去看这个奇怪的人。

The door is out of proportion with the window. 这门和窗子不成比例。

The farmer didn’t spend much time working on his farm.这位农民没有花很多的时间在他的农场工作。The friend saw everything but did not say a single word. 朋友目睹一切,却只字不提。

The glass broke into pieces. 玻璃砸碎了。

The higher the temperature of a body, the quicker the motion of its molecules.

物体的温度越高,其分子的运动就越快。

The little boy wanted to exchange his toy car for my cake.这个小男孩想用他的玩具小汽车换我的蛋糕。The men answered every differently from the women! 男人的回答完全不同于女人的。

The more passions we have, the more happiness we are likely to experience.

我们的激情越多,我们有可能体验到的快乐就越多。

The most common samples of inorganic materials are the gases of the atmosphere, water, rocks, etc.

大气中的气体、水、岩石都无机物中最普通的实例。

The movie began when we got there. 我们一到那儿电影就开演了。

The plan has been over fulfilled by now. 目前,已经超额完成计划。

The polluted air becomes poisonous and dangerous to our health.

污染了的空气对我们的健康变得毒害和危险。

The price of gasoline will come down in Chinese market. 中国市场上的汽油价将会下降。

The question is too difficult to answer. 这个问题太难回答。

The school management must be improved. 学校的管理必须改进。

"The store opens from 7 am. to 8 pm. " 这个商店从上午7点到下午8点开门营业。

The students are encouraged by their teacher to do more listening , reading and writing.

老师鼓励学生多听、多读、多写。

The suit is quite satisfactory except for the color. 这套衣服,除了颜色以外,还是很令人满意的。

The teacher came earlier than expected. 老师比预计提前到了。

The teacher told the students to sit down quietly. 老师叫学生们安静入座。

The TV set cost me $200. 这台电视机花了我200美元。

Their parents don’t know them as well as their friends do. 他们的父母对他们的了解不及他们的朋友。There are 45 students in each class of the school. 学校每个班级有45个学生。

There is a large amount of energy wasted due to friction. 由于摩擦而损耗了大量的能量。

These computers are small in size and light in weight. 这些计算机体积小,重量轻。

These five boys failed in their English exam last term. 这五个男同学上学期的英语考试没过。

They are ordinary people, but did a great job. 他们是普通人,但是做了不平凡的工作。

They questioned both men but neither of them could speak English.

他们审问了这两名男子,但这两个人都不会说英语。

They seem to have more activities at night than in the day. 他们好像晚上的活动比白天多。

They thought that there must be something wrong with their TV set.

他们认为他们的电视机准是哪里有问题了。

They were sitting in the park, playing cards. 他们坐在公园里玩扑克牌。

This box can hold more book than that one. 这个箱子比那个箱子能装更多的书。

This box can hold more books than one. 这个箱子不止装一本书。

This custom has a long tradition. 这个习俗有着悠久传统。

This pair of shoes cost me 260 yuan. 这双鞋花了我260元钱。

This place has plentiful material resources. 这个地方的物质资源是丰富的。

This shirt is too big for me. Do you have a smaller one? 这件衬衫对我来说太大了。有小一点的吗?Though it was late , they kept on working. 尽管已经很晚了,他们还在继续工作.

Tom has taught English here since he graduated from Oxford University.

汤姆从牛津大学毕业后就一直在这里教英语。

Tom was such a hardworking student that he soon came out first in the calss.

汤姆是一个学习十分用功的学生,以至于不久他就成了班上学习最好的学生.

Transistors are small in size and light in weight. 晶体管的体积小,重量轻。

Trees need water to grow. 树木生长需要水。

Various substances differ widely in their magnetic characteristics 各种材料的磁性有很大的不同。Visitors who come here like the beach and sunshine. 来这里的游客喜欢沙滩和阳光。

Wang Li’s father has taught English here since he graduated form Peking University.

王丽的父亲从北京大学生毕业后就一直在这里教英语.

We admire him although he makes a lot of mistakes; after all he is a great man.

尽管他犯了很多错误我们还是很敬佩他,毕竟他是一个伟人。

We are doing this for our company rather than for ourselves.

我们是为了公司才这么做的,而不是为了我们自己。

We are going to have an English party today. 今天我们将有一个英语聚会。

We are going to play golf this Sunday. 我们这个星期天要去打高尔夫球。

We are very grateful to you for what you have done for us all these years.

我们非常感谢这些年来你为我们所做的一切。

We cannot tell when an earthquake is coming. 我们不能断定地震什么时候发生。

We had to stay at home, because it was raining. 因为下雨,所以我们不得不呆在家里。

We have known each other for 6 years. 我们认识有六年了。

We have not yet won; however, we shall try again. 我们还没有取胜, 不过, 我们还要再试一下。We must arrive there on time. 我们必须准时到那儿。

We must take immediate measures to prevent such things from happening again.

我们必须立即采取措施防止这种事情再次发生。

We should encourage him to have confidence in himself. 我们应该鼓励他要自信。

We tend to make mistakes when we are nervous. 我们紧张的时候就容易犯错误。

What a beautiful T-shirt you have! 你的T恤衫真漂亮!

What can I do for you? 我能为您做点什么?

What did you do last week? 上星期你干什么了?

What do you think about ….? 你觉得……怎么样?

What is the color of your new computer? 你的新电脑是什么颜色?

What kind of life do most people enjoy? 大部分人都喜欢什么样的生活呢?

What time shall we leave? 我们什么时候出发呢?

When did you get up yesterday morning? 你昨天早上几点起的床?

When I arrived at the station, the train had already left. 我到车站时,火车已经开了。

When I was young, I liked singing and dancing. 年轻时,我喜欢唱歌跳舞。

When she left school, she went first to Britain. 她毕业以后首先去了英国。

When she left the school, she first went to Britain. 她离开学校后首先去了英国.

When she was eighteen, she began to work. 当她十八岁的时候,她就开始工作了

When will he come to see you? 他什么时候会来看你?

Where did you go for dinner yesterday? 你们昨天去哪儿吃饭了?

Whether they will hold a meeting has not been decided. 要不要开会还没有决定。

Who can help me clean the room? 谁能帮我打扫房间?

Who is the girl in white shirt? 穿白衬衣的女孩是谁?

Who would say like this? 谁会这样说呢?

Who’s going to answer the door? 谁去开门?

Why not go out for a walk? 出去走走怎么样?

Why not go out for a walk? 为什么不出去走走呢?

Will you go shopping with me? 你愿意和我一块购物吗?

With winter coming on, it's time to buy warm clothes. 冬天来了,该买保暖的衣服了。

Without water, there is no life on the earth. 没有水,地球上就没有生命。

Would you like some coffee? There’s still a little left. 你想要一些咖啡吗?还有一点剩下。

Would you like some mineral water? 你想来点矿泉水吗?

Would you mind closing the window for me? 你可以帮我关下窗户吗?

Would you please help me with this heavy box? 你能帮我抬一下这个很重的箱子吗.

Would you please open the door for me? 能帮我开门吗?

You and your team can discover the answer to problems together. 你和你的团队可以共同探索问题的答案。You are free to go or stay. 你可以自由地选择走或留。

You can buy water inside. 你可以在里面买水喝。

You don't need to buy that. 你不需要买这个。

You must always remember not to cheat in exams. 你们必须记住永远都不要在考试时作弊。

You needn’t attend the meeting. 你不需要参加会议。

You needn’t go there anymore. He already knows about it. 你不必去了,他已经知道那件事了.

You should arrive at the airport at 10 am. 你该在上午10点到机场。

You should put part of your salary in the bank each month. 你应该每月把你的部分薪水存入银行。

You should stop smoking. You shouldn't smoke too much. 你应该戒烟。你抽烟抽太多了。

You’d better do that again. 你最好再做一次。

Young persons under 26 make up half of the American population.

25岁以下的年轻人占到美国人口的一半以上。

There is a large amount of energy wasted due to friction. 由于摩擦而损耗了大量的能量。

This place has plentiful material resources. 这个地方的物质资源是丰富的。

Various substances differ widely in their magnetic characteristics. 各种材料的磁性有很大的不同。Transistors are small in size and light in weight. 晶体管的体积小,重量轻。

John and his brother differ in personality even if their differences in age are not significant.

尽管约翰和他哥哥在年纪上相差不大,但他们的个性却不相同。

英语汉译英翻译

Unit 1 1.餐饮行业与电影行业的共同之处在于其小型企业的失败率很高。 The restaurant industry has one thing in common with the film industry: the high failure rate among its small business. 2.他的伟大在于他具有非凡的能力,集科学家和实业家的品质于一身。 His greatness lies in his outstanding ability to connect the qualities of a scientist with those of an industrialist. 3.像工作单位取代居住地一样,我们的种族身份已被职业身份所取代。这一现象在流动作业的行业中表现得尤为明显。 We have replaced ethnic identity with professional identity, the way we replaced neighborhoods with workplace, which is quite obvious among the mobile professions. 4.显然,任何一家大公司的老板都不可能事事亲力亲为,需要找一些方法把他们的理念传达给他人。 Plainly, in any large enterprise the boss cannot be directly involved in everything, and some means have to be found to transfer his belief to others. 5.没有任何人愿意再过那种自己无法控制、要别人认可、任人摆布的日子了。No one was willing to experience the feeling of being out of control and dependent on someone else’s approval, at someone else’s mercy. 6.人们渴望一种成就感,渴望有能力凭自己的手、自己的脑、自己的意志办成事情。 The human being longs for a sense of accomplishment, and being able to do things, with his hand, with his mind and with his will. 7.政府希望通过大量出售资产来弥补损失。 The government hopes that the sale of a chunk of its assets will help make up for its lose. 8.现代社会里人们的身份更多地由他们所从事的职业,而不是他们所生活的社区来界定。

历年上海英语翻译中级口译汉译英真题及答案

历年上海英语翻译中级口译汉译英真题及答案 原文: 越来越多受英文教育的海外华人父母,已经认识到孩子在掌握不可或缺的英文的同时,也通晓中文的重要性。中国的崛起,让他们充分认识到孩子掌握双语的好处——既能增加他们的就业机会,也能让他们接触和熟悉东西方两种不同的文化。 这些人对中文的态度几乎没有完全改变。曾几何时,他们还非常骄傲地宣称自己只懂英文。现在,他们已开始积极支持孩子学习中文和中国文化,而且还不时走访中国,欣赏壮观的自然风光,认识丰富的文化遗产。 译文: An increasing number of English-educated Chinese parents overseas have come to the realization that while English learning is indispensable to their children, it is essential that their kids have a good command of Chinese. China’s rise has fully awakened their awareness of the fact that their kids can benefit from their bilingual ability which can not only enhance their competitiveness in the job market, but also facilitate their exposure to and familiarity with the two different cultures between the East and the West. They have hardly changed their attitudes towards Chinese. At one time they proudly declared that they knew English only. Now, they have begun to give full support to their kids learning Chinese and its culture, and they also make occasional visits to China, where they can enjoy its magnificent natural landscape and get to know its rich cultural heritage. 解析: 本段是一篇文化类介绍文章。总体难度一般,以句号结束的句子即可作为一

英译汉历年真题翻译

英译汉历年真题全文翻译 1994年真题参考译文 新学派科学家们认为,在扩大科学知识范围的过程中,技术是一股被忽视了的力量(71)他们认为,科学之所以向前发展,与其说是因为天才伟人的真知灼见,还不如说是因为像改进了的技术和工具之类更为普遍的东西。(72)一位新学派的领袖人物坚持说,简言之,所谓的科学革命主要是指一系列工具的改进、发明和使用;这一系列工具的改进、发明和使用在无数个方面拓展了科学的领域。(73)多年来,工具和技术本身作为根本性革新的源泉在很大程度上被历史学家和思想家们所忽视了。肯定技术的现代派认为,诸如伽利略、牛顿、麦克斯韦、爱因斯坦这样的著名科学大师以及像爱迪生这样的发明家都十分重视各种不同的、可用于科学实验的工艺信息和技术装置并从中获益匪浅,提倡肯定技术、否定天才的论点之核心是对伽利略在科学革命的初期所起作用的分析。当时人们对天体的认识源于公元二世纪时的天文学家托勒密。他认为,在复杂的天体系统中所有的天体都围绕着地球运动。(74)伽利略最伟大的成就在于,在l 609年他是第一个用新发明的望远镜来观察天空的人,以证实行星是围绕太阳旋转而不是围绕地球旋转的。但故事中真正的英雄,新学派科学家们认为,是改进制作眼镜的机器的漫长过程。 联邦政府的政策不可避免地卷入了这场“技术”对“天才”之争。(75)政府是应该以牺牲技术作为代价来增加对纯理论科学的经费投入,还是相反,这常常取决于人们把哪一个看作驱动力量。

1995年真题参考译文 广泛用来帮助选拔、分类、委派或者提拔学生、雇员和军事人员的标准化教育或心理测试最近在图书、杂志、日报甚至国会中成了攻击的目标。(71)把标准化测试作为抨击的目标是错误的,因为在抨击这些测试的时候,批评家没有注意到错误在于那些不甚了解或者是不能胜任的使用者。测试本身只是工具,其特点是在具体条件下可以得到相当精确的测定。测试结果究竟是有价值、无意义或者有误导作用在部分程度上取决于工具本身,但在很大程度上取决于使用者。 所有对未来表现有根据的预测都取决于对相关的过去表现的一些了解:学习成绩、研究能力、销售纪录或者任何合适的信息。(72)这些测试将在多大程度上为后来的表现所证实,这取决于所采用信息的数量、可靠性和适应性,还取决于解释这些信息的技能和才智。任何认真记分的人都知道,能获得的信息往往不全面,而且预测很容易出现错误。应该根据这种情况看待标准化测试。对于一个人的学识,他所掌握的技能或者他是哪种类型的人,标准化测试提供了快捷,而客观的获取信息的办法、和其他种类的信息一样,按这种方法获得的信息从质量上来讲也有其自身的长处和短处。(73)因此,在某一特定情况下,究竟是采用测试,(采用)其他种类的信息,或是两者兼用,取决于与相对效度有关的来自经验的证据,还取决于诸如费用和可获取性之类的因素。(74)一般来说,当所要测定的特征能够最为精确地界定时,测试最为有效;而当所要测定或预测的东西不能明确地界定时,测试的效果则最差。如果使用得当,测试提供一种快速获取有关许多人的可比性信息的方法,有时还会鉴别出潜力大、过去却未被承认的学生,但测试无法做到的事情也很多。(75)例如,这些测试并不能弥补明显的社会不公平现

英语(汉译英)

公交常用英语 一、常用词语: 1、公共汽车 Bus 巴斯 2、出租车 Taxi 太克sei 3、电车 Trolleybus 超类巴斯 4、您好 Hello / How do you do. 好度有度 5、劳驾或请问 Excuse me…… A科斯Q私密 6、抱歉或对不起 Sorry 扫瑞 7、对不起打扰了 I’m sorry to trouble you 阿姆扫瑞兔揣宝有 8、谢谢 Thank you / Thanks 9、没关系 Not at all / It doesn’t matter 闹特爱特奥/ A特大怎特迈特 10、可以 It’s OK. A次欧凯 11、月票 commutation / monthly ticket 抗缪忒什/ 忙特雷忒K特 12、票价 carfare 卡fai尔 13、起点站 The starting stop 泽思达挺思道普 14、终点站 terminal / The Last stop 特妹闹泽拉斯特思道普 15、市区路线 Urban route 饿本入特 16、郊区路线 Suburban route 瑟波本入特 17、请等一下 Wait a moment 维特饿某们特 18、再见 Goodbye / Bye 19、首班车 The first bus 泽发斯特巴斯 20、末班车 The last bus 泽拉斯特巴斯 21、驾驶员 Driver 拽玩儿 22、乘务员 Conductor 肯达科特儿 23、调度员 Dispatcher 得死派车儿 24、请上车 Get on please 盖特昂普类似 25、请下车 Get off please 盖特奥夫普雷斯 26、中国济南 Jinan , China 济南柴那 27、空调车 Air-conditioned bus 艾尔可得什恩德巴斯 28、K系列豪华车 K series bus /可sei儿瑞丝巴斯 K series comfortable express 可sei儿瑞斯抗木否特包A科丝普ruai 丝 29、欢迎您! Welcome 维尔康目 30、先生,您好! How do you do , sir? 好读有度色儿31、小姐,你好! How do you do , miss?

2004-2014三笔真题汉译英答案

2004.5 It isn’t often that one has the chance to congratulate a noted woman writer on her 80th birthday. So on October 5 last year,when I went to Bing Xin’s house,I felt very excited. I explained that I hoped she would tell me something about how she becam e a poet. “I haven’t written poetry for many years,” she said smiling. “But I still love to read good poetry.” Bing Xin was fortunate to have parents who encouraged her to study and write. When she was attending a women’s college in Beijing in 1919,an event occurred which changed the whole course of her life. That was the May 4th Movement,a patriotic democratic movement started by students in Beijing. The mass demonstrations made a deep impression on her. She threw herself into the struggle and was put in charge of publicity by the Student Union. She wrote poems,articles and stories,attacking imperialism and feudalism in its various forms. Going to the U.S. in 1923 to study literature,she wrote down her impressions on the way and during her stay there. These were published in the collection To Little Readers. The book brought her instant fame,not only because she was a woman writer,but also because of the noble sentiments in the book. Quite a few younger writers say it was Bing Xin’s writings that started t hem on the road they have since followed. 2004.11 In recent years, the Chinese government has encouraged domestic travel and implemented a policy of "holiday economics", giving its citizens three annual week-long vacations and the opportunity to spend more savings on travel, shopping and eating out. In 2004, total tourist spending during the May Day holidays was 39 billion yuan. Tourism now contributes 2.3 percent of the nation's gross domestic product (GDP), and revenues are expected to grow by 10 percent annually through to 2013, creating 40 million jobs.

catti二级笔译2008年5月汉译英真题

汉译英: 试题一:必作题(汉译英)(20分) 从19世纪80年代之后的鸦片战争、甲午战争,到庚子之乱乃至20世纪30年代的日本侵华战争,中国惨遭东西方列强的屠戮和极其野蛮的经济掠夺;再加上封建腐败和连年内乱,中国主权沦丧、生灵涂炭、国力衰弱、民不聊生。深重的灾难、惨痛的事实使中华民族深知和平之珍贵、发展之重要。这样的历史实践形成了中国人民渴望和平、企求安定的心理,坚定了中国人民走和平发展道路的信念。 1949年新中国成立后,我们在发展道路上艰辛探索,既经历过成功的喜悦,也经受过失败的挫折。从1978年开始,中国开启了新的征程,从计划转向市场,从封闭转向开放,从自成一体转向融入经济全球化,走独立自主地建设中国特色社会主义的道路,取得了举世瞩目的辉煌成就。实践充分证明,坚持走和平发展的道路是正确的,既符合中国国情,又顺应时代潮流。中国将沿着这条和平发展的道路,坚定不移地走下去。 试题二:选作题(泽译英)(20分) 1968年我从北京来到陕西,惟一挂念的是在故乡身患绝症的老母亲。母亲的时日已经不多,身边再无亲人,离别成为我心中最沉重的痛。 惟一能传递母亲信息的就是那枚小小的邮票。母亲当时已经双目失明,信是让别人代写的,内容千篇一律的干枯,邮票却是母亲自己摸索着贴上去的,她贴了一叠信封,随用随取,为的是不给别人添麻烦。 每回接到母亲来信,我都要抚摸贴在信封右上角的邮票,那是母亲亲手贴上去的,它贴得规正却无画面感,很多时候是头朝下的,因为母亲根本看不见,她是凭感觉在贴。 邮票残留着母亲的手印,承载着母亲的挂念,那上面有母亲的气息。凝视中,我常常泪眼模糊…… 来自母亲的邮票一张一张地攒着,它们是母亲的替代。我对邮票的认识源自于此。

三级笔译汉译英真题回顾.doc

2010年5月三级笔译汉译英真题回顾! 2010年5月初级英翻汉译英(试题从中节选) 携手应对气候变化挑战 ——在联合国气候变化峰会开幕式上的讲话 2009年9月22日,美国纽约 中华人民共和国主席胡锦涛 Join Hands to Address Climate Challenge Statement by H.E. Hu Jintao President of the People's Republic of China At the Opening Plenary Session of The United Nations Summit on Climate Change New York, 22 September 2009 潘基文秘书长,各位同事: Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, Dear Colleagues, 今天,各国领导人汇聚联合国,共商应对气候变化大计,这对推动国际社会有力应对气候变化这一全球性挑战具有十分重要的意义。 Today, world leaders are gathered at the United Nations to discuss ways to tackle climate change. This is of great significance for catalyzing strong action by the international community to meet this global challenge. 全球气候变化深刻影响着人类生存和发展,是各国共同面临的重大挑战。37年来,从斯德哥尔摩到里约热内卢,从京都到巴厘岛,我们为保护全球环境、应对气候变化共同努力,取得显著成就。这是世界各国不断加深认知、不断凝聚共识、不断应对挑战的历史进程。《联合国气候变化框架公约》及其《京都议定书》已成为各方公认的应对气候变化主渠道,共同但有区别的责任原则已成为各方加强合作的基础,走可持续发展道路、实现人与自然相和谐已成为各方共同追求的目标。 Global climate change has a profound impact on the existence and development of

汉译英翻译方法

汉译英三步骤: 1.理解原文 包括原文逐字逐句的理解、对原文整体思想、观点和态度的理解,也包括对原文句子之 间和各部分之间相互关系的理解。 2.英语表达 在正确理解原文的基础上进行的,不是一对一的死译,而是在理解原文的基础上用相应 的英语结构、词汇和表达习惯准确的表达原文的意思。 3.核对检查 认真阅读自己的译文,要用挑错的眼光来检查译文是否正确表达了原文的意思,是否有 漏译、错译,译文语法如时态、语态、单复数形式和拼写上是否有错误。 汉译英翻译技巧: 1.选择恰当的英语词汇 有些英语词汇不仅有字面意思,还有内含意思。 e.g.“国家”:country, nation, state, land 分别内涵:疆土、人民、政府、感情 有些英语词汇本身含有贬义或一些委婉的意思,运用时要特别注意。 e.g.“宣传”publicize, propaganda (带贬义) 汉译英选词原则: (1)选适合上下文的词汇 e.g.“观众”:audience,viewer, spectator 分别表示:听音乐会或看戏的观众、电视观众、看体育表演的观众 “条件”不同情况下应用不同的英语词表达: 工作条件:working condition 有利的条件:favorable situation 录取条件:admission requirement 付款条件:terms of payment 词汇选择首先要忠于原文的意思。 e.g.近年来由于就业问题日益严重,有些人建议让没有工作的未婚妇女来替换那些 家务繁重的女工。 “就业问题”:employment problem, unemployment problem(找不到工作就业已 成问题,即失业问题) “没有工作的妇女”: women without jobs, women hunting for jobs(没有工作又 需要找工作的妇女,不需找工作的并不包括在内) (2)要注意词的广义、狭义、具体的意思和抽象意思的不同 e.g. ①他讲的笑话逗得我们都笑了。 ②他讲的话使我们大家都笑了。 ①His joke made us laugh. ②What he said make us laugh. We all smile at what he said. (3)选词时不要望文生义,不要死译,要考虑与汉语对应的英语词汇真正的意思。 e.g.①他们的好奇心得到了满足。

八级汉译英真题

八级汉译英 1997年: Translation from CHINESE to ENGLISH (30 min) 1 来美国求学的中国学生与其他亚裔学生一样,大多非常刻苦勤奋,周末也往往会抽出一天甚至两天的时间去实验室加班,因而比起美国学生来,成果出的较多。我的导师是亚裔人,嗜烟好酒,脾气暴躁。但他十分欣赏亚裔学生的勤奋与扎实的基础知识,也特别了解(v-n)亚裔学生的心理。因此,在他实验室所招的学生中,除有一名来自德国外,其余5位均是亚裔学生。(主动和被动改)他干脆在实验室的门上贴一醒目招牌:“本室助研必须每周工作7天,早10时至晚12时,工作时间必须全力以赴。”这位导师的严格及苛刻是全校有名的,共有14位学生被招进他的实验室,最后博士毕业的只剩下5人。1999年夏天,我不顾别人的劝阻,硬着头皮接受了导师的资助,从此开始了艰难的求学历程。 【参考答案】 Like other Asian Americans, most Chinese American students are very diligent. They often spare one day even two days of the weekend for the overtime work in the lab, so they harvest more than American students. My advisor, who was an Asian American, had a strong(准)addiction to smoking and drinking, a nd(连词)a n irritable temper as well.(合句,定从,插入语and,with,状从句子,或提一部分作成份)However, he appreciated the industry and the solid basic knowledge of students with Asian origins.He also had a particular keen insight into the mentality of these students. So it was not surprising(用it 句式,补词)that all the students in his lab were from Asia except one from Germany. The advisor was so straightforward as to paste an eye-catching notice on the door of his lab, which read: “It is )无人称句正式)a must that all the research assistants in the lab work from 10 to 12pm every day, and seven days a week. (调整句子)Furthermore, they should spare no effort in working hours.” The advisor was well-known for his strictness and severity through out the university. During the three and a half years of my work there, fourteen students were recruited into his lab, but only five stayed until after they had graduated with a PH.D degree. In the summer of 1999, regardless the dissuasion, I accepted my tutor’s subsidization and from then on I began my hard way of study. 1998年: CHINESE TO ENGLISH 1997年2月24日我们代表团下榻日月潭中信大饭店,送走了最后一批客人,已是次日凌晨3点了。我躺在床上久久不能入睡,披衣走到窗前,往外看去,只见四周峰峦叠翠,湖面波光粼粼。望着台湾这仅有的景色如画的天然湖泊,我想了许多,许多…… On February 24, 1997, our delegation stayed at ZhongXin hotel beside RiyueTan, It was already 3 o'clock of the next morning when we saw off the last group of visitors, I lay down on the

汉译英练习题与答案

第三部分:中译英 1. 中国的丝绸产品比世界上任何其他国家都要多。 China produces more silk products than any other countries in the world. 2. 不论她如何说,我也不相信这个消息。 Whatever she said, I won’t believe this piece of news. 3. 不管发生什么,他们都将完成这个试验。 No matter what happens, they will complete this experiment. 4. 大多数人相信因特网的益处多于问题。 Most people believe that the advantages of the Internet outweigh its disadvantages. 5. 很难记住你不感兴趣的信息。 It is very difficult to memorize the information that you are not interested in. 6. 他们受到的教育越多,就越能更好地工作。 The more education they receive, the better they can work. 7. 作为志愿者,她利用业余时间在社区教英语。 As a volunteer, she teaches English in the community in her spare time. 8. 研究表明,成功的语言学习者在许多方面都有共同之处。 Research indicates that successful language learners have a lot in common. 9. 我们还没有找到一个代替他的人。 We still haven’t found a substitute for him. We still haven’t found anyone to take his place. 10. 他建议她工作时间不要太长。 He advised her not to work long hours. 11. 因为他没有遵守安全规则,出了事故。 Accidents happened because he didn’t obey the safety/security rules. 12. 为提高生活水平,他不得不找一份兼职工作。 In order to improve his standard of living, he had to look for a part-time job. 13. 由于成本问题,它的实际应用受到了限制。 Due to cost problems, its actual/practical application has been limited. 14. 你不得不承认他的表现接近完美。 You have to admit that his performance is nearly perfect. 15. 在英语学习中,我们最重要的就是练习。 In English studies, the most important thing for us is practice. 16.市场经济在中国发展中发挥着重要的作用. Market economy has played a significant part/role in China's development. 17. 因为海伦拒绝了他吃饭的邀请,约翰很失望. John was very disappointed because Helen declined his invitation to dinner. 18. 因为他的帮助,我英语期末考试终于通过了. Thanks to his help, I finally passed the end-of-term English exam. 19. 学生们都盼着假期去旅游. The students are looking forward to traveling during the vacation. 20.不采用新技术,就不能大幅度增加产量. Without adopting new technology there will be no great increase in production.

英语四级历年真题汉译英翻译讲解

英语四级历年真题汉译英讲解 第一题(外国直接投资): 商务部(Ministry of Commerce)最近发布的数据表明,在中国的外国直接投资(foreign Direct Investment,FDI)保持稳定增长。中国已经成为外国直接投资首选地。中央政府采取了一系列促进外国投资的扶持措施,这样既促进了经济增长,又贏得了国内外投资者的信心。商务部正在研究措施,进一步改善外商投资管理机制,创建一个透明和公平的竞争环境。世界银行(World Bank)也高度评价中国吸引外国直接投资所取得的成就。 表达难点: 1.第1句中的定语“商务部最近发布的”较长,故将其处理后置定语,用分词短语 recently released by theMinistry of Commerce 来表达。 2.第3句中的“这样既促进了经济增长,又贏得了国内外投资者的信心”,可用 which引导的非限制性定语从句来表达,which指代前面“中央政府采用了一系列促进外国投资的扶持措施”这一做法。“既……又……”在英语中的对等结构为both...and,其中both可省略。 3.第4句中的“进一步改善外商投资管理机制,创建一个透明和公平的竞争环境” 为表并列的两个目的,可将其译作两个不定式短语作状语 “to further improve... and (to) create...”,用and连接时后一个不定式的to可以省略。“外商投资管理机制”的中心词为管理机制 management mechanism,翻译时可在其后采用“of+名词”的形式构成名词所有格,对其进行补充说明,表示“……的”。 4.最后一句中的定语“中国吸引外国直接投资所取得的”用in引导的介词短语 in attracting Foreign DirectInvestment来表示在哪个方面所取得的成就。 而“中国”则作为形容词置于“成就”前面,这样比较符合英语的表达习惯。 资所取得的成就。 参考译文 The statistics recently released by the Ministry of Commerce showe d that Foreign DirectInvestment in China maintained steady growth . China has become the top destination for FDI.The central govern ment adopted a series of supportive measures to facilitate foreigni nvestment, which strengthened economic growth and won the co nfidence of investors athome and abroad. The Ministry of Commerc e is working on measures to further improve themanagement mech anism of foreign investment and create a transparent and fair co mpetitionenvironment. The World Bank also spoke highly of Chin a's achievements in attracting ForeignDirect Investment. 第二题(孙子兵法): 孙武是春秋末期(the late Spring and Autumn Period)杰出的军事家(strategist)。他所著的《孙子兵法》(Sun Zi's Art of War)是中国古代最著名的兵书,也是世界上现存最早的兵书。《孙子兵法》现存13篇,共6000字。在这不长的篇幅中,孙武全面论述了自己对战争的看法,提出了诸如知彼知己、集中优势兵力打败敌人等许多作战思想。《孙子兵法》已被译为多种文字,在世界上也享有很高的声誉。 表达难点:

汉译英部分(全)

汉译英部分 第一课 等截面Constant cross section,单位面积上的力Unit area on the force杆件的横截面面积A cross-sectional area of the member横截面的形心Centroid of the cross section单位长伸长量Elongation per unit length相邻横截面Adjacent cross-section除非另有说明Unless otherwise noted 力的集度。即是单位面积上的力,称为应力The force set degrees, that is the force per unit area, known as stress 应力常用希腊字母@来表示Stress commonly used Greek letters @ 单位长度的伸长量称为应变,常来以下公式确定Unit length of elongation is called strain, often to the following formula to determine 材料力学是应用力学的一个分支The materials mechanics is a branch of applied mechanics 材料力学讨论固体在承受各种荷载时的性能Of Material Mechanics Discussion solid performance under various loads 第二课 临界应力Critical stress欧拉公式Euler's formula比例极限Proportional limit强度极限Strength limit非弹性屈曲Inelastic buckling平均压应力Average compressive stress回转半径Radius of gyration许可应力Allowable stress 我们注意到临界应力的变化和柱子长细比的平方成反比We note that the critical stress changes and pillars slenderness ratio is inversely proportional to the square of 如果,柱子将由于弹性屈曲而失效,欧拉公式可以应用If, pillars elastic buckling failure.Euler's formula, 曲线ABC是根据公式2-1绘制的,被称为欧拉曲线Curve ABC is according to the formula 2-1 draw, is called the euler's curve 结构工程安全系数的典型值介于1.5和3这一范围内。The structural engineering typical value of the safety factor of between 1.5 and 3 within this range 第三课 温度差Temperature difference 补救措施Remedial measures 补安全度规范Complement safety norms, 雨水积聚Rainwater accumulation 概率密度函数Probability density function 概率曲线Probability curve 失效概率Probability of failure 分项安全系数Partial safety factors 结构必须具备抗破坏的安全度和实用时的实用性The structure must have anti undermine the security and practical usefulness 作用在结构上的荷载可分为三大类。Effect on the structure of the load can be divided into three categories. 像活荷载一样,某时刻的环境荷载无论大小还是分布都是不确定的 Like live load, a time of environmental load regardless of size or distribution is uncertain

(完整版)高考历年汉译英真题含答案(已整理),推荐文档

2000高考 1. 让我们利用这次长假去香港旅游。(take advantage of) 【答案】Let’s take advantage of the long vacation and make a trip to Hong Kong. 考核点:1)take advantage of the long vacation 2)make a trip to 2. 这张照片使我想起了我们在夏令营里度过的日子。(remind) 【答案】This photo reminds me of the days (that )we spent in the summer camp. 考核点1)remind …of 2)the days we spent 3. 假如你想从事这项工作,你必须先接受三个月的训练。(take up) 【答案】If you want to take up this job,you should first be trained for three months. 考核点:1)take up the job 2)be trained 4. 你一旦养成了坏习惯,改掉它是很难的。(once) 【答案】Once you form/get into a bad habit,it’s very difficult to get rid of /get out of it. 考核点:1)once 2)get rid of /get out of 5. 同其他学生相比,那个女孩有更强的英语听、说能力。(compare) 【答案】Compared with other students,the girl has better listening and speaking abilities in English. 考核点:1)compared with 2)better 3)listening and speaking abilities 6. 众所周知,成功来自勤奋,不努力则一事无成。(without) 【答案】As we all know, success comes/ results from hard work;without efforts nothing can be done/ achieved. 考核点:1)as we all know 2)come/result form 3)without 2001高考 1. 我们的祖国从来没有像今天这样强大。( Never …) 【答案】Never have our country been so powerful as it is today. 2. 我们将作进一步的讨论,然后再作出最终结论。(before) 【答案】We will have a further discussion before we draw a final conclusion. 3. 据说在那个湖底发现了一个古城的遗址。(discover) 【答案】It is said that the site of an acient city has been discovered at the bottom of the lake. 4. 这个地区的经济发展很快,可是某些市民的素质还不尽如人意。(quality) 【答案】Although the economy in this area is developing rapidly, the qualiteis of some citizens are still not satisfactory. 5. 他们应从这件事中吸取教训:玩火者必自焚。(burn) 【答案】They should learn a lesson from this incident:anyone who plays with fire will surely get burnt. 2002高考 1. 当时,那位出租车司机别无选择,只能求助于游客。(choice) 【答案】At that time the taxi driver had no choice but to turn to the tourist/traveller (for help) 2. 我没有想到汤姆会被选为学生会主席。(occur) 【答案】It never occurred / didn’t occur to me that Tom would/should be elected/made chairman of the Student’s Union. 4. 如果方便的话,请帮我从邮局取回包裹。(convenient) 【答案】If (it is) convenient, please fetch me the parcel from the post office/please go to the post office and fetch me the parcel. 5. 应该鼓励学生将课堂上所学的知识运用到实践中去。(apply) 【答案】Students should be encouraged/We should encourage students to apply what they have learned in class to practice .

相关文档
最新文档