商务英语邮件常用语版
商务英语邮件常用语

商务书信/邮件中常用开头语(一)一、常用开头语特此奉告To inform one of; To say; To state; To communicate; To advise one of; To bring to one’s notice (knowledge); To lay before one; To point out; To indicate; To mention; To apprise one of; To announce; To remark; To call one’s a ttention to; To remind one of; etc.1. We are pleased to inform you that2. We have pleasure in informing you that3. We have the pleasure to apprise you of4. We have the honour to inform you that (of)5. We take the liberty of announcing to you that6. We have to inform you that (of)7. We have to advise you of (that)8. We wish to inform you that (of)9. We think it advisable to inform you that (of)10. We are pleased to have this opportunity of reminding you that (of)11. We take the advantage of this opportunity to bring before your notice12. Please allow us to call your attention to13. Permit us to remind you that (of)14. May we ask your attention to15. We feel it our duty to inform you that (of)为(目的)奉告某某事项1. The purpose of this letter is to inform you that (of)2. The purport of this line is to advise you that (of)3. The object of the present is to report you that4. The object of this letter is to tell you that5. By this letter we Purpose to inform you that (of)6. Through the present we wish to intimate to you that7. The present serves to acquaint you that惠请告知某某事项1. Please inform me that (of)2. Kindly inform me that (of)3. Be good enough to inform me that (of)4. Be so good as to inform me that (of)5. Have the goodness to inform me that (of)6. Oblige me by informing that (of)7. I should be obliged if you would inform me that (of)8. I should be glad if you would inform me that (of)9. I should esteem it a favour if you would inform me that (of)10. I will thank you to inform me that (of)11. Y ou will greatly oblige me by informing that (of)12. We shall be obliged if you will inform us that (of)13. We shall be pleased to have your information regarding (on, as to; about)14. We shall deem it a favour if you will advise us of15. We shall esteem it a high favour if you will inform us that (of)特确认,本公司某月某日函件1. We confirm our respects of the l0th May2. We confirm our letter of the l0th of this month3. We confirm our last letter of the l0th June4. We had the pleasure of writing you last on the l0th of this month5. We confirm our respects of the l0th June6. We confirm the remarks made in our respects of the l0th July7. We confirm the particulars of our enquiry by telephone of this morning8. In confirming our telegram of this morning, ---9. Confirming our respects of the 10th May,---10. Confirming our last of the 10th June,---贵公司某月某日函电,敬悉l. We have pleasure in acknowledging receipt of your esteemed favour of the 3rd May2. We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the lst June3. We have to acknowhedge receipt of your favour of the 5th July4. Y our letter of May 5 was very welcome5. Y our letter of April l0 gave me much pleasure6. Y our esteemed favour of 7th May was duly received by us7. Y our favour of the 5th June is duly to hand8. Y our favour of the l0th is to (at) hand9. We are in due receipt of your favour dated the 7th June10. We are in receipt of your letter of the 7th July11. We are in possession of your letter of the 5th April12. We have duly received your favour of the 5th March13. Y our letter of yesterday’s date is duly to (at) hand14. Y our esteemed communication of yesterday’s date is just to (at) hand15. We thank you for your favour of the 5th May16. We are obliged for your letter of the 5th May17. Many thanks for your latter of the 5th June18. V ery many thanks for your letter of May 519. In acknowledging receipt of your letter of the 5th June, ...20. Y our favour of the 5th May has just reached me21. Y our favour of the 5th May is duly received22. Y our favour of the 5th May is now before me23. Y our promised letter under date (of) the 5th June has just reached us特回答贵公司某月某日函所叙述有关事项1. I have the pleasure of stating, in answer to your inquiry of the 4th inst, that2. In reply to your letter of the 5th of May, I have to inform you that (of)3. I hasten to answer your inquiry of the l5th May, by stating that4. We are in receipt of yours of the 5th June, in reply to which we are pleased to state that5. In reply to yours of the l0th May, relative to..., I would say that6. I am in receipt of your favour of the 7th May, and in response I inform you that (of)7. In response to your letter of l0th May, I wish to say that8. In answer to your favour of the 5th May regarding... I reply as follows:9. Answering your letter of the 8th of February re..., I would say that10. In reply to your letter of February 8th, I inform you that (of)11. Replying to yours of the 8th of February regarding..., I would say that12. Replying to your favour under date of February 8th re..., I say that非常遗憾,我们奉告您关于l. We regret to inform you that (of)2. We are sorry to have to draw your attention to3. We regret to have to say that4. We regret to advise you that5. We very much regret to announce you that6. It is most regrettable that we have to inform you that (of)7. It is with our greatest regret that we must inform you that (of)8. To our greatest regret we must herewith inform you that (of)9. It is a matter for regret that I have to inform you that (of)10. It is to be regretted that I must inform you that (of)11. It is with regret and reluctance that we have to inform you that (of)12. It gives us a deep sorrow that we have to announce you that13. It causes me much sorrow to have to say that14. I feel sorry for having to announce you that15. I express my sorrow for announcing you that当我们得悉……甚为遗憾1. We are very sorry to hear (know) that2. we are grieved to hear of (about)3. We are indeed sorry to hear that4. We very much regret to hear that5. We regret to hear of (that)6. It is with great regret that we just learn that7. Much to our regret we have heard that8. We regret to receive your information re9. We regret that we have been informed that (of)10. To our deep regret we were informed that (of)我们对于您某月某日来函的询价,深表谢意1. We thank you very much for your inquiry of the l0th of May2. I thank you for your inquiry of the 10th May3. We are very much obliged by your enquiry dated the 10th May4. We are indebted to your inquiry under date (of) the 10th May for5. I thank you for your inquiry of July 106. Thanks for your kind enquiry of May 5兹函附某某,请查收1. Enclosed please find2. Enclosed we hand you3. We enclose herewith4. Herewith we have the pleasure to hand you5. We have pleasure in enclosing herewith6. We take the liberty to enclose herein7. We are pleased to enclose herewith8. We are pleased to hand you enclosed遵照某月某日来函指示1. In accordance with the instructions given (contained) in your favour of the 10th May2. According to the directions contained in yours of the 6th May3. According to the instructions given in your letter under date of the 10th of last month4. In conformity with (to) your instructions of the l0th ult.5. Pursuant to your instructions of May 10关于详情,下次叙述1. I will write you particulars in my next.2. Particulars will be related in the following.3. I will relate further details in the following.4. I will inform you more fully in my next.5. I will go (enter) into further details in my next.如下列所记,如附件所述1. As stated below,2. Annexed hereto,3. Attached you will find...4. As shown on the next page5. As indicated overleaf(下页,背面)6. As at foot hereof,7. Sent with this,8. As the drawings attached,9. As shown in the enclosed documents,10. As already mentioned,11. As particularized on the attached sheet,12. As detailed in the previous letter,因电文不太明确1. Y our telegram just received is quite unintelligible.2. Please repeat your wire on receipt of this, stating your meaning more clearly.3. Y our telegram is not clear; explain the third and fourth words.4. Y our telegram is unintelligible; repeat more fully in plain language.5. Y our cable is not clear, repeat, using the codes agreed upon (on).6. We cannot understand your telegram; state the code used and which edition.7. Y our telegram is not signed with cipher as agreed on; confirm if correct.8. We cannot trace the code you used; please repeat the telegram in plain words.9. Y our telegram is too short to be understood. Please repeat it more fully.l0. The telegram was vague (pointless), and they requested them to explain in plain words.商务书信/邮件中常用结束语(二)二、常用结束语我们盼望于近日内接获回信1. We hope to receive your favour at an early date.2. We hope to be favoured with a reply with the least delay.3. We await a good news with patience.4. We hope to receive a favourable reply per return mail.5. We await the pleasure of receiving a favourable reply at an early date.6. We await the favour of your early (prompt) reply.7. A prompt reply would greatly oblige us.8. We trust you will favour us with an early (prompt) reply.9. We trust that you will reply us immediately.10. We should be obliged by your early (prompt) reply.11. Will you please reply without delay what your wishes are in this matter?12. Will you kindly inform us immediately what you wish us to do.13. We request you to inform us of your decision by return of post.14. We are awaiting (anxious to receive) your early reply.15. We thank you for the anticipated favour of your early reply.16. We should appreciate an early reply.17. We thank you in anticipation of your usual courteous prompt attention.18. We thank you now for the courtesy of your early attention.19. We hope to receive your reply with the least possible delay.20. Kindly reply at your earliest convenience.21. Please send your reply by the earliest delivery.22. Please send your reply by messenger.23. Please reply immediately.24. Please favour us with your reply as early as possible.25. Please write to us by tonight’s mail, without fail.26. May we remind you that we are still awaiting your early reply.27. May we request the favour of your early reply?28. A prompt reply would help us greatly.29. A prompt reply will greatly oblige us.30. Y our prompt reply would be greatly appreciated.31. Y our prompt attention to this matter would be greatly esteemed.32. We look forward to receiving your early reply.33. We thank you now for this anticipated courtesy.34. As the matter is urgent, an early reply will oblige.35. We reply on receiving your reply by return of post.回信请用电报1. We await your reply by telegraph.2. Please wire reply to our telegram of this morning.3. We are anxiously awaiting your reply by telegram.4. Please arrange for your telegraphic reply, or long distance call, to reach us before noon on Monday.5. Cable reply immediately, using Western Union Code.6. Please acknowledge by wire the receipt of these instructions.7. Please do not fail to telegraph your reply immediately on receipt of this letter.8. Please telegraph your decision without delay as we have offers awaiting.9. Please telegraph reply immediately, our offices will be open until 9 p.m.10. Oblige us by replying by telegram before noon tomorrow, as we have another offer.11. Inform us by telegram of your lowest quotations.12. Wire me at the Grand Hotel. Y okohama, before noon.13. Wire in time for us to write you in reply by 7 p.m. mail.14. Telegraph me from Osaka before noon stating your telephone numbers.15. Kindly reply me by wire (telegraphically).16. We should be pleased to have you telegraphically reply us.关于某某事项,谨表谢意1. Please accept our thanks in advance for your usual kind attention.2. Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.3. We are obliged to you for your kind attention in this matter.4. We are greatly obliged for your trial order just received.5. We wish to assure you of your appreciation of your courtesy in this matter.6. We thank you for your order just received.7. We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.8. We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.9. Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.10. We are very sensible of your friendly services on our behalf, for which please accept our sincere thanks.请原谅我的回信延迟1. Please excuse my late reply to your very friendly letter of March 1.2. I hope you will forgive me for not having written you for so long.3. I hope you will excuse me for not having replied to you until today.4. I humbly apologize you for my delay in answering to your kind letter of May5.5. I have to (must) apologize you for not answering your letter in time.6. I must ask you to kindly accept our excuses, late as they are.我们对您的关照,谨致谢意1. We request you to accept our warmest thanks for the anticipated favour.2. We thank you in advance for the anticipated favour.我们时刻不忘尽我们所能,为您服务1. We assure you of our best services at all times.2. We shall spare no efforts in endeavouring to be of services to you.3. We shall be pleased to be of service to you at all times.请原谅给您添了麻烦1. We hope you will pardon us for troubling you.2. We regret the trouble we are causing you.3. I regret the trouble it caused you.4. We trust you will excuse us for this inconvenience.5. We wish to crave your kind forbearance for this trouble.6. We solicit your forbearance for such an annoyance.7. We trust you will overlook this botheration, which we exceedingly regret.8. Kindly excuse me for troubling you in this matter.请宽恕某某事项1. Please excuse this clerical error.2. We tender you our apology for the inconvenience this error may have caused you.3. We request you to accept our regret for the error of our clerk.4. We greatly regret that we have caused you such a inconvenience.5. We wish to express our regret for the annoyance this mistake has caused you.6. We frankly admit we were at fault and we are anxious to repair the consequences.请多加关照1. We solicit a continuance of your valued favour.2. We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.3. We hope we may receive your further favour.4. We hope to receive a continuance of your kind patronage.5. We request you to favour us with a continuance of your kind support.6. We solicit a continuance of your kind patronage.如有机会,我们必会报答您1. It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.2. We wish to reciprocate the goodwill.3. We shall on a similar occasion be pleased to reciprocate.4. We hope to be able to reciprocate your good offices on a similar occasion.5. We are always ready to render you such or similar services.6. We shall at all times be willing to reciprocate such or similar favour.7. We shall be happy to have an opportunity of reciprocating to you on a similar occasion.今天我已经讲完应报告事项1. With nothing further to add today.2. With nothing more for today.3. Without anything further for the present.4. With nothing further for the present.5. Without anything more to communicate for today.6. Without more to write you by this mail.7. Without further to advise you today.8. We have no more (nothing further) to tell (inform) you today.商务书信/邮件中常用语(三)三、其他常用语贵函Y our letter; Y our favour; your esteemed letter; Y our esteemed favour; Y our valued letter; Y our valued favour; Y our note; Y our communication; Y our greatly esteemed letter; Y our very friendly note; Y our friendly advice; Y ours.本信,本函Our (my) letter; Our (my) respects; Ours (mine); This letter; these lines; The present.前函The last letter; The last mail; The last post; the last communication; The last respects(自己的信); The last favour(来信).次函The next letter; The next mail; The next communication; The letter following; the following.贵函发出日期Y our letter of (the) 5th May; Y our favour dated (the) 5th June; Y ours of the 3rd July; Y ours under date (of) the 5th July; Y our letter bearing date 5th July; Y our favour of even date(AE); Y our letter of yesterday; Y our favour of yesterday’s date; Y our le tter dated yesterday.贵方来电、电传及传真Y our telegram; Y our wire; Y our cablegram(从国外); Y our coded wire(密码电报); Y our code message; Y our cipher telegram; Y our wireless telegram; Y our TELEX; Y our Fax.贵方电话Y our telephone message; Y our phone message; Y our telephonic communication; Y our telephone call; Y our ring.通知(Noun)Advice; Notice; Information; Notification; Communication; A report; News; Intelligence; Message.(V erb)(通知,告知)To communicate (a fact) to; To report (a fact) to...on; To apprise (a person) of; To let (a person) know; To acquaint (a person) with; To intimate (a fact) to; To send word; to send a message; To mail a notice; to write (a person) information; To give notice(预告); To break a news to(通知坏消息); To announce(宣布).回信(Noun)An answer; A reply; A response.(V erb)To answer; To reply; To give a reply; To give one’s answer; To make an answer; To send an answer; To write in reply; To answer one’s letter.(特此回信)Reply to; Answering to; In answer to; In reply to; In response to.(等候回信)To await an answer; To wait for an answer.(收到回信)To get an answer; To favour one with an answer; To get a letter answered.收讫,收到(Noun)Receipt(收到); A receipt(收据); A receiver(领取人,取款人); A recipient(收款人)(V erb)To receive; To be in receipt of; To be to (at) hand; To come to hand; To be in possesion of; To be favoured with; To get; To have; To have before (a person); To make out a receipt(开出收据); To acknowledge receipt(告知收讫).确认To confirm; Confirming; Confirmation; In Confirmation of(为确认……,为证实……); A letter of confirmation(确认函或确认书)高兴,愉快,欣慰To have the pleasure to do; To have the pleasure of doing; To have pleasure to do; to have pleasure in (of) doing; To take (a) pleasure in doing (something); To take pleasure in doing (something); To be pleased to (with)(by); to be delighted at (in)(with); To be glad to (of)(about); To be rejoiced in (at).随函附件Enclose; Inclose.迅速,立刻Urgently; Promptly; Immediately; With all speed; At once; With dispatch; With all despatch; With the quickest possible despatch; With the least possible delay; As soon as possible; As quickly as possible; As promptly as possible; At one’s earliest convenience; At the earliest possible moment; At an early date; Without delay; Without loss of time; Immediately on receipt of this letter; By express messenger; By Special messenger; By special delivery; By express letter.回信By return; By return of post; By return of mail; By return of air-mail.依照According to; Agreeably to; Conformably to; pursuant to; In accordance with; In conformity with (to); In obedience to; In deference to; In compliance with; In agreement with; In pursuance of.就……,关于About; Regarding; Concerning; As to; As regards; With regard to; In regard to;(of); Respecting; Relative to; Anent; In connection with; Referring to; With reference to; In reference to; Re.期满到期及应付之款To be due; To fall due (become) due(日期将到); Duly(正时,及时); In due Course (依照顺序).每个,按照,通过Per(=by, through) rail.(post,mail,steamer)(通过铁路,邮政,轮船)Per pro.= by proxy (由代理)Per annum (=yearly,每年)Per mensem (=monthly,每月)Per diem [daiem] (=daily,每日)Per man, per capital (=per head,依照人数,每一人)Per piece(每一个,每一件)表示抱歉(冒昧做了某事)To take the liberty of doing something; To take the liberty to do something; To take the liberty in doing something.甚感遗憾,请包涵To regret; To be sorry; To be chagrined; To be mortified; To be vexed; To regret to say; To be sorry to say; To one’s regret; To feel a great regret for; To express regret; To be regretted; To be a matt er for regret; To be regrettable; To be deplorable.(我们)对于...甚感荣幸To have the honour of doing (being); To have the honour to do (be); To do one (oneself) the honour of doing (being); To esteem (regard) it as a high honour to do (be); To appreciate the honour to do (be); To feel honoured to do (be); To owe one a debt of honour to do (be); To behonoured with doing (being) something; To honour one with doing (being) something.请Please; Kindly; be good enough; Be kind enough; Have the kindness.感谢,衷心感谢等To thank; To be (feel) thankful; To be (feel) grateful; To be obliged; To be indebted; To esteem (it) a favour (privilege); To give (tender, return) one’s thanks; To express one’s gratitude (appreciation); To tender one’s sincere thanks for; To be overwhelmed with gratitude.请照顾等(Noun)(请吩咐)Command; Order; Service(V erb)(服务)To command; To order; To serve; To be at one’s service; To render service to one; To do one a service; To be of service to one.。
商务英语信函常用语大全

商务英语信函常用语大全敬上谨致问候Yours (very) truly, *用于商业。
谨致问候Sincerely yours, *稍带亲近的感觉,用于商业信函或给朋友的信中。
谨致问候Cordially, *稍带亲近的感觉,用于商务信函或给朋友的信中。
谨致问候My best regards, *带有个人的语感,用在给朋友写信时。
谨致问候With best regards, *带有个人的语感,用在给朋友写信时。
谨致问候The very best to you, *带有个人的语感,用在给朋友写信时。
谨致问候Best wishes, *带有个人的语感,用在给朋友写信时。
请求回函如能尽早回复,我们将不胜感激。
We would appreciate an early reply. *比较直率的表达方式,要注意是发给谁的。
我们期待着您满意的回答。
We look forward to your favorable reply. *也可用于客人。
favorable 表示“好意的,喜欢的”。
我们盼望着不久能听到您的回音。
We look forward to hearing from you soon.如果就此事您能尽早回信的话,我们将衷心感谢。
Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated. *prompt “迅速的,敏捷的”。
Your prompt attention in this matter will be appreciated. 回信请寄到上述地址。
Please write us at the above address.请多关照我们希望您能…… We ho pe that you will...在此方面如果能够得到您的合作我将非常感谢。
Your kind cooperation in this respect is greatly appreciated. Your kind cooperation on this issue is greatlyappreciated. 我们希望能够继续得到你们的合作和支持。
商务邮件英语常用语

商务邮件英语常用语在商业领域,邮件是沟通的重要方式之一。
使用恰当的商务邮件英语,能够增强沟通效果,提高工作效率。
以下是一些常用的商务邮件英语语句,希望对您的工作有所帮助。
1. 开场白Dear Mr./Ms. (姓氏),Dear Sir/Madam,Hello,Hi,2. 询问Could you please let me know…?I would like to know…Would you be able to tell me…?Could you provide me with…?3. 请求I would appreciate it if you could…Could you please…Would it be possible for you to…?I wonder if you could…Could I ask you to…?4. 建议It might be a good idea to…Perhaps you could consider…I suggest that…Why don't we…?5. 推荐I highly recommend…I strongly recommend…I would like to recommend…I would like to suggest that you consider…6. 感谢Thank you for your time and attention.Thank you for your prompt response.Thank you for your assistance.Thank you in advance for your help.7. 结尾Best regards,Sincerely,Yours faithfully,Yours sincerely,以上是商务邮件英语常用语,希望对您在工作中使用邮件时有所帮助。
商务英语邮件的常用语

商务英语邮件的常用语职场上,一些常用语我们必须要学会的,以下内容是的商务英语邮件的常用语,希望可以帮到大家!1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关…2. I am writing to follow up on ....我写邮件来是为了跟进...3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...关于我们今天在中的谈话…4. In my previous e-mail on October5...在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…5. As I mentioned earlier about...在先前我所提到的关于…6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...如我在之前邮件中所提到的…7. As we discussed on the phone...如我们上次在中所说的…8. from our decision at the previous meeting...如我们在上次会议中所决定的…9. as you requested...根据贵方要求…10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…11. This is in response to your e-mail today.这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product hasstrong unique selling points in china.如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday,I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.追踪我们昨天在中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。
商务英语邮件常用短语

商务英语邮件常用短语1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you…我写信时要确认/询问/通知你…2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5…先前在10月5日所写的信…5. As I mentioned earlier about…如我先前所提及关于…6. as indicated in my previous e-mail…如我在先前的信中所提出…7. As we discussed on the phone…如我们上次在电话中的讨论…8. from our decision at the previous meeting…如我们在上次会议中的决定…9. as you requested/per your requirement…按照你的要求…10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定…图片图片图片11.This is in response to your e-mail today.这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。
英语邮件用语

52. Please review and advise 请检讨并回复
53.Noted all below with thanks!
54.Please review and confirm by reply/return. 请检讨并回复确认
9.here`s why: 原因如下
10.Please review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。
11.We would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意
ASAP=尽快
65.As discussed before,如我们之前讨论的
英文商务邮件必懂句型
1. Initiate a meeting
发起会议
I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A。
41.Please see corrections in green below 来自 请看如下绿色修正内容
42.Can you call me at my cell phone number(+86-137 ****-****)
55.Please note and (proceed) accordingly 请相应照办
56.so,we would like to proceed as follows 所以,我们想按下列计划进行
57.Please confirm you understand. 请确认你能理解
商务英语邮件常用语及范文

65个商务邮件常用语(中英对照)1. If you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。
2.Please refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划3. Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences.4.We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事。
5.Hare are you doing 还好吧?6. Thanks in advance and best regards.7. Looking forward seeing you soon.8.If there is anything else I can help, please let me know.9.here`s why: 原因如下10.Please review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。
11.We would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意12.Once you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。
13.Thanks for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解14.Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗?15.Will get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你!16.Let`s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。
商务英语邮件常用语及范文

65个商务邮件常用语(中英对照)1.Ifyou’reanyquestionspleaseletmeknow.如有任何问题,请告诉我。
2.Pleaserefertentativescheduleasfollow:请参照下面的暂定计划3.Pleaserecheckyourrecordandadviseifyoufindanydifferences.4.Wearefollowingyourinstructiononthebasisofyourconfirmation我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事。
5.Hareareyoudoing还好吧?6.Thanksinadvanceandbestregards.7.Lookingforwardseeingyousoon.8.IfthereisanythingelseIcanhelp,pleaseletmeknow.9.here`swhy:原因如下10.Pleasereview,andlet’sdiscusshowweshouldmoveforward.请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。
11.Wewouldliketolockupthisbusiness.我们想锁定这笔生意12.Onceyourespondtotheabovequestions,wewilldecidewhichoptionwewouldliketopursue.你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。
13.Thanksforyourunderstanding.谢谢您的谅解14.Alsopleaseletmeknowifyouneedanyotherinformation另外,你们还需要其他信息吗?15.WillgetbacktoyouASAP.会尽快回复你!16.Let`sdiscussthisthen到时我们讨论下这个问题。
17.PleasereviewthebelowemailourUSofficeandadvise.请查看以下我们US办公室发的E-mail并进行回复18.Notedandunderstandallbelow.19.Pleasereviewandadviseuswithanyquestions.20.Let`sgiveitatrytomakeithappen…Itisforagoodcause让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的21.Therearealotsofloseendsnow…Howonceyougoingtoexecutethis?现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理22.AsIexplainedoverthephone,today,如同我今天在电话中解释的那样23.Sincewewillhaveonechanceonly.既然我们只要一个选择24.Pleasenoteandproceedasis,请注意,并按现况继续25.Pleaseseethereplybelowinred请看如下红色的回复26.Pleasecheckatyoursideandcomment请你们那边检讨一下并回复。
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
商务英语邮件常用语版标准化管理部编码-[99968T-6889628-J68568-1689N]
1.Initiate a meeting 发起会议
I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A.
今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。
I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben.
我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空
We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time.
十月三十号(周四),老时间,开会。
Let's make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time.
下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。
I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XX project.
我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。
2. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/
建议
Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。
Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule.
谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。
Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon.
期待您的反馈建议!
What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed
你对计划方面有什么想法下一步我们应该怎么做
What do you think about this
这个你怎么想
Feel free to give your comments.
请随意提出您的建议。
Any question, please don't hesitate to let me know.
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Any question, please let me know.
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Please contact me if you have any questions.
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Your comments and suggestions are welcome!
欢迎您的评论和建议!
Please let me know what you think
欢迎您的评论和建议!
Do you have any idea about this
对于这个您有什么建议吗
It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior.
您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!
At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue.
如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。
3. Give feedback 意见反馈
Please see comments below.
请看下面的评论。
My answers are in blue below.
我的回答已标蓝。
I add some comments to the document for your reference.
我就文档添加了一些备注,仅供参考。
4. Attachment 附件
I enclose the evaluation report for your reference.
我附加了评估报告供您阅读。
Attached please find today's meeting notes.
今天的会议记录在附件里。
Attach is the design document, please review it.
设计文档在附件里,请评阅。
For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes.
其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。
5. Point listing 列表
Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of
today:1…….2…….
今天我们要完成的任务:1…….2…….
Some known issues in this release:1…….2…….
声明中涉及的一些问题:1…….2…….
Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns:1…….2…….
我们阅读了最新的供应链管理政策,做出如下考虑:1…….2…….
Here are some more questions/issues fo r your team:1…….2…….
以下是对你们团队的一些问题:1…….2…….
The current status is as following: 1……2……
目前数据如下: 1……2……
Some items need your attention:1…….2…….
以下方面需提请注意:1…….2…….
6. Raise question 提出问题
I have some questions about the report XX-XXX
我对XX-XXX报告有一些疑问。
For the a ssignment ABC, I have the following questions:…
就ABC协议,我有以下几个问题:……
7. Proposal 提议
For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing…
关于平台启动的下一步计划,我有一个提议……
I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future.
我建议我们就一周项目开一个电话会议。
Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue……Achievo团队建议应对突出问题采用A办法。
8. Thanks note 感谢信
Thank you so much for the cooperation感谢你的合作!
I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project.
对如此紧急的项目您做出的努力我表示十分感谢。
Thanks for your attention!
谢谢关心!
Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated.
我们对您的协助表示感谢。
Really appreciate your help!
非常感谢您的帮助!
9. Apology 道歉
I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!
对造成的误解我真诚道歉!
I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP.
很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。