泰戈尔:最初的茉莉

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

最初的茉莉

The First Jasmines

作者/泰戈尔

导读:《人间四月天》里有这样一个情节泰戈尔访华,请一袭白衣的林徽因朗诵他的《最初的茉莉》。他说他觉得林徽因如洁白的茉莉般美好,徐志摩做的同声翻译。傍晚,徐志摩敲开林徽因的家门,把长衫前襟里的一捧新鲜的茉莉花抖落在林徽因的手心一言未发,转身离去。林徽因把茉莉花泡在一碗水中。几天后,她为茉莉花换了最后一次水。徐志摩陪同泰戈尔周游中国,而林徽因也嫁做他人妇。

Ah, these jasmines, these white jasmines!

啊,这些茉莉,这些洁白的茉莉!

I seem to remember the first day when I filled my hands with these jasmines, these white jasmines.我依稀记得我的双手第一次捧满了这些茉莉花.这些洁白的茉莉花的时候.

I have loved the sunlight, the sky and the green earth;

我曾爱那阳光,爱那天空还有那绿色的大地;

I have heard the liquid murmur of the river through the darkness of midnight;

我曾在漆黑的午夜聆听那河水淙淙的呢喃;

Autumn sunsets have come to me at the bend of a road in the lonely waste,

秋日的夕阳,在荒原道路的转弯处迎接我,

like a bride raising her veil to accept her lover.

好像新娘掀起她的面纱迎接她的爱人.

Yet my memory is still sweet with the first white jasmines that I held in my hand when I was a child.然而,我回忆起孩提时第一次捧在手里的洁白茉莉,心理充满了甜蜜的回忆.

Many a glad day has come in my life, and I have laughed with merrymakers on festival nights.

我生平有过许多快乐的日子,在节日盛典的夜晚,我曾经与狂欢者一同大笑.

On grey mornings of rain I have crooned many an idle song.

在细雨霏霏的清晨,我吟唱过许多闲散的歌谣.

I have worn round my neck the evening wreath of bakulas woven by the hand of love.

我颈上也曾戴着爱人用手织就的"芭库拉丝"黄昏花环.

Yet my heart is sweet with the memory of the first fresh jasmines that filled my hands when I was a child.

然而,我回忆起孩提是第一次捧着手里的洁白茉莉,心里充满了甜蜜的回忆.

相关文档
最新文档