机场常用的英语口语情景对话范文

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

【机场送机英语口语情景对话】

A:Mr.Martin, we're on arrival.

马丁先生,我们到了。

B:lt's nice of you to see my off at the airport. Thank you very much.

您真是太周到了,非常感谢您来机场送我。

A:We'll miss you. I hope we'll keep in touch.

我们会想念您的,希望今后保持联系。

B:Sure. You've given a great help to me in the past days.

当然会。这些天里您帮我大忙了。

A:lt's my pleasure. We hope you'll visit Beijing again.

我很乐意那样做。我们希望您能再次来北京。

B:Certainly. l'll be glad to.

当然,我很乐意。

A:lt's almost time to get aboard.

该登机了。

B:Yes, we should go. Thank you very much. Goodbye!

是啊,我们该走了。非常感谢!再见!

A:Bye bye! Have a pleasant journey!

再见!旅途愉快!

【机场办理登记英语对话】

Agent: Good afternoon! Where are you flying to today?

值机人员:下午好!今天你的目的地是哪里?

Dan: Los Angeles.

Dan:洛杉矶

Agent: May I have your passport, please?

值机人员:请给我看一下您的护照?

Dan: Here you go.

Dan:给你。

Agent: Are you checking any bags?

值机人员:你有什么托运行李么?

Dan: Just this one.

Dan:只有一个。

Agent: OK, please place your bag on the scale.

值机人员:好的,请称一下你的行李。

Dan: I have a stopover in Chicago – do I need to pick up my luggage there?

Dan:我在芝加哥转机,我需要在那里取我的托运行李么?

Agent: No, it’ll go straight through to Los Angeles. Here are your boarding passes – your flight leaves from gate 15A and it’ll begin boarding at 3:20. Your seat number is 26E.

值机人员:不需要,行李会直接到达洛杉矶。这是你的登机牌,你的航班登机口是在15A,3点20开始登机。你的座位号是26E。

Dan: Thanks.

Dan: 谢谢!

【机场常用的英语对话】

A: Good morning sir. Where are you flying to today?

先生早上好,您要飞去哪里?

B: I’m booked on the ten thirty flight to Rome.

我订好10点30飞往罗马的航班。

A: May I have your passport and ticket please?

请出示您的护照和机票,可以吗?

B: Certainly. Here you are.

当然。

A: Thank you. And are you checking any luggage?

谢谢,您有行李需要托运吗?

B: No,I just have this carry-on.

没有,只有这件随身带着。

A: That’s fine. And would you prefer an aisle seat or a window seat?

好的,您选择过道的座位还是靠窗的座位?

B: A window seat please.

靠窗的,谢谢。

A: OK, here’s your boarding pass. Your flight boards at gate number thirteen at ten.

好的,这是您的登机牌,13号登机口,十点开始登机。

B: Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

A: You’re welcome. Have a good flight.

不客气,祝您旅途愉快。

相关文档
最新文档