泰坦尼克号台词完整版

泰坦尼克号台词完整版
泰坦尼克号台词完整版

精品文档

泰坦尼克号01

Thirteen meters. You should see it.马上就要看到它了

Okay,take her up and over the bow rail.好吧,升上去,到船头

Okay,Mir-2,we're going over the bow,Stay with us.和平二号,我们到船头上去跟上 Okay,quiet. We're rolling.好,安静,要拍了 Seeing her coming out of the darkness like a ghost ship… 它象鬼影似的在黑暗里出现了 …still g ets me every time.令人胆颤心惊 To see the sad ruin of the great ship,sitting here… 眼前躺着的是泰坦尼克的残骸 …where she landed at 2:30 in the morning of April 15,1912… 1912年4月15日凌晨2点半 …after her long fall…它沉入了海底…from the world above.这艘巨轮从此消失了 You're so full of shit,boss.头儿,你可真会抒情 Dive six.这已经是第六次了 Here we are again on the deck of Titanic. 我们又来到泰坦尼克号的甲板上 Two and a half miles down,深度2.5海里,3,821 meters.大约是3821公尺 The pressure outside is three and a half tons per square inch. 潜艇外的水压是每平方寸3.5吨 These windows are nine inches thick an d if they go…窗的厚度是9寸 …it's sayonara in two microseconds.要是破裂,所有的人转眼就没命 All right,enough of that bullshit.好了,就说道这吧 Just put her down on the roof of the officers' quarters like yesterday.Sure. 好吧,我们就停在船员舱顶上。是

精品文档

泰坦尼克号02 You guys set to launch?现在准备放邓肯,你准备好了吗? Yeah,Brock,launching Dunkin now. Go,Charlie .是,准备放邓肯。开始放缆绳 - All right,tether out. - Tether out.- 放缆绳 - 放缆绳 Okay,Brock,we're dropping down along the hull.邓肯出发,沿着船身运行 Yeah,roger that. Okay,drop down,and go into the first-class gangway door. 知道了,继续向前,下沉 从头等舱入口进去 I want you guys working the D deck reception area and the dining saloon. 先在D 层的接待厅和餐厅进行搜索 Copy that.Tether out. - Tether out.-明白 到了 - 到了 Okay,now left. Now left. Left,left.好,往左,往左 Snoop Dog is on the move,We're headed down the stairwell. 猎狗正在行动,顺着楼梯到底 Okay,Lewis,drop down to B deck.A deck. 好,继续往下到B 层,这是A 层 - Give me some rope,Captain. - B deck. Get in there.- 还得放缆绳 - 到了,进去 - Watch the door frame. Watch it. - I see it. I got it.- 留神门框,留神,留神门框 - 知道,看着吧 We're good. Just chill,boss.一切顺利,放心吧,头儿 Okay,make your turn.拐弯,拐弯,留神,别撞上墙 - Cable out,Captain. - Make your turn. Watch the wall.- 知道了,头儿 - 你来掌控 Brock,we're at the piano. You copy?已经到钢琴这了,回话 Copy that. 继续往前 Right there.往那边,往那边 - That's it. That's the bedroom door. - I see it.- 你看这就是卧室的门 - 知道,知道 We're in. We're in,baby. We're there.进来了!我们进入卧室了 That's Hockley's bed. That's where the son of a bitch slept. 霍利的床。那狗娘养的就睡在这儿 Oops. Somebody left the water running.这里有人忘了关水 Hold it. Just a second. Go back to the right.停下,暂时停下,往右拐,回去 That wardrobe door. Get closer.那是衣柜,靠近一点儿 - You're smelling something,boss. - I want to see what's under it.- 发现什么了,头儿 - 你把橱门打开 Give me my hands,man.帮个忙伙计 All right.好了 - Take it easy. It might come apart. - Okay.- 小心,别弄破了 - 好了 Okay,go. Flip it over. Go. Turn over.掀,掀。掀开 Keep going. Go.Okay,drop it.继续放下 Oh,baby. Are you seeing this,boss?噢,乖乖,保险柜 It's payday,boys.Cha-ching!我们发财了。拉起来,拉起来 - We did it,Bobby. - We brought it back.- 啊,有收获,鲍比 - 我们把它带来 Oh,yeah! You the man!放放,好 Who's the best,baby? Say it.拉维特,谁最棒?说呀,说呀,说呀

You are,Lewis.你最棒,路易

- Bobby,my cigar. - Right here.- 鲍比雪茄- 这儿

精品文档

泰坦尼克号03

Shit.No diamond.见鬼。没有钻石

You know,boss,this same thing happened to Geraldo…我说头儿

…and his career never recovered.我们是进了宝山可出来却两手空空

Turn the camera off.把摄影机关上 Brock. The partners would like to know how it's going.头儿,合伙人想知道情况 Hey,Dave. Barry,hi. Look,it wasn't in the safe. 喂,代夫,贝里你好,没在保险柜

Don't worry about it. There are still plenty of places it could be. 不不不,不用担心,可能在别的地方 Hell,yes.The floor debris in the suite,the mother's room 是的。当然可能了,破地板缝他母亲的卧室,我想总会找到的 - The purser's safe on C deck. - Jimmy Hoffa's briefcase.我想永远找不到 A dozen other places.确实不太好找啊 Guys,look,you just got to trust my instincts. I know we're close. 再说…啊不过还有几间屋子没进去

We just got to go through a little process of elimination. 得慢慢来每间屋里都得仔细的找 Hang on a second.Let me see that. - We might have something here,guys. -请稍等 我看看 - 好象发现了什么 - Where's the photograph of the necklace? - We'll call you right back.- 钻石的像片呢? - 喂,等我电话 噢 I'll be goddamned.我的上帝啊 Treasure hunter Brock Lovett is best known for finding Spanish gold. 寻宝专家布劳克?拉维特以寻找沉船里的珠宝首饰而闻名 It's okay,I'll feed you in a minute.好,一会儿call 你 He has chartered Russian subs to reach the most famous shipwreck of all the Titanic. 他租了艘俄国潜艇,在大西洋底搜寻泰坦尼克号的残骸 He's with us live via satellite,from the research ship Keldysh… 此刻他正在科研号上,接受我们通过卫星对他进行独家采访 …in the North Atlantic.- Hello,Brock,- Hello,Tracy.- 你好,拉维特 - 你好,得雷西 Of course,everyone knows the familiar stories of Titanic. 泰坦尼克号的事几乎已经是家喻户晓 You know,the nobility of the band playing to the very end and all that. 比如乐队不停的奏乐直到沉入大海 But what I'm interested in are the untold stories…可是我还想了解得更多一点 …the secrets lo cked deep inside the hull ofTitanic.那些沉藏在船舱里的故事 And we're out here using robot technology to go further into the wreck…所以我们深入残骸 …than anybody has ever done before.到前人从没到过的内舱进行搜寻 Your expedition is at the center of a storm…人们对你这次行动是有争议的 …of controversy over salvage rights,and even ethics.古人说是正当的,也有说是不正当的 Many are calling you a grave-robber.还有的人骂你是盗墓的 Nobody ever called the recovery of the artifacts from King Tut's tomb… 考古的人得尽可能地挖掘古坟 否则他就无法深入研究了 - What is it? - Turn that up,dear.- 那是什么? - 亲爱的,把它转过来 I have museum-trained experts sent out here making sure…我在学校里读过博物馆学 that these relics are preserved and catalogued properly.有办法让任何遗物得到妥善的保存 Take a look at this drawing that we found just today.这幅画是今天刚发现的 A piece of paper that's been underwater for 84 years…

它葬在海底下已经有84年了

精品文档 Should this have remained unseen at the bottom of the ocean for eternity?

难道说,应该让这幅画永远地埋在海底下

We can see it and …I'll be goddamned.我们能看到它 …噢,我的上帝呀

Brock,there's a satellite call for you.拉维特,有你的电话

Bobby,we're launching. See these submersibles going in the water?

布尔,没时间了 你没看见我们正准备下水吗!

Trust me,buddy,you want to take this call.

拉维特

,你听我说一句,你肯定会感兴趣的 This better be good.但愿如此

- You got to speak up. She's kind of old. - Great.-

唉…,

你可得大声点啊。她的年纪可不小了 - 好吧 This is Brock Lovett. How can I help you,Mrs …

我是布劳克.拉维特。你有事吗?嗯,她叫 …

Calvert. Rose Calvert.卡夫.露丝卡夫

Mrs.Calvert?卡夫太太

I was just wondering if you had found the Heart of the Ocean yet,Mr.Lovett.

啊,我想问一下你有没有找到 那颗海洋之星,拉维特先生

Told you you wanted to take the call.怎么样,我没有说错吧

All right,you have my attention,Rose.您能提供什么线索吗

Can you tell us who the woman in the picture is?

露丝,您知道那个画中女人是谁

Oh,yes. The woman in the picture is me.当然。画中的女人是我

She's a goddamn liar! Some nutcase seeking money or publicity.

她准是个骗子,不是想骗钱 就是想出风头

God only knows why! Like that Russian babe,Anesthesia.

这种人太多了 以前也有过,别上她的当

They're inbound!布劳克,他来了,那儿

Rose Dewitt Bukater died on the Titanic when she was 17,right?

露丝?卡夫死在泰坦尼克号上,那年她十七岁对吗?

That's right.没错

If she had lived,she'd be over 100 by now.要是活着的话,现在已经100多岁了

101 next month.对101岁

Okay,so she's a very old goddamn liar.是呀,这是个上百岁的老骗子

Look,I've already done the background on this woman…

听我说头儿,这个女人在20年代

…all the way back to the '20s,when she was working as an actress.

那个时候的背景我已经查过了

An actress. There's your first clue,Sherlock.那个时候她是个演员

Her name was Rose Dawson back then. Then she marries this guy named Calvert.

演员,首先身份就对不上号。那个当时她姓道森不姓卡夫

They move to Cedar Rapids and she punches out a couple of kids.

后来嫁给姓卡夫尔的,搬到新达拉比 在那儿住下,生下几个孩子

Now Calvert's dead,and from what I hear,Cedar Rapids is dead.

现在卡夫尔已经死了 新达拉比已经非常冷清了

And everybody who knows about the diamond…知道这颗钻石的人已经死了

…is supposed to be dead or on this boat,but she knows.现在只剩下这个线索了

Doesn't exactly travel light,does she?哈哈,她的随身物品可真不少啊

Hurry up,give him a hand!快点,帮他一把

Mrs.Calvert,I'm Brock Lovett. Welcome to the Keldysh.卡夫尔太太,我是布劳克。欢迎光临

泰坦尼克号04

精品文档

Yes?请讲- Are your staterooms all right? - Oh,yes,very nice.-

您看,这间客房行吗?- 噢,行,非常

Have you met my granddaughter,Lizzy? She takes care of me

.啊这是我孙女,她叫丽西。她照顾我

We met just a few minutes ago. Remember,Nana,up on deck?我们刚才见过面了

Oh,yeah …忘了,在甲板上

There. That's nice. Have to have my pictures when I travel.呕,

是呀,对,这样好。嗯,我出门总爱带着照片

Can I get you anything? Is there anything you'd like?您看,还有什么事情需要我办?Yes. 是的I would like to see my drawing.我想看我的画像

Louis XVI wore a fabulous stone called the Blue Diamond of the Crown.

路易十六曾经戴过一颗大的钻石,皇冠兰宝石

It disappeared in 1792.1792年,他上了断头台

About the same time old Louis lost everything from the neck up.

从那以后,那颗钻石就失踪了

The theory goes that the crown diamond was chopped,too.

有资料说,当时钻石也被砍了

Recut into a heart-like shape that became known as the Heart of the Ocean.

后来被人雕刻成心的形姿态,成为海洋之心

Today,it would be worth more than the Hope Diamond.它的价值超过希望之钻

It was a dreadful,heavy thing. I only wore it this once.

噢,在脖子上挺沉的。我只戴过一次

You actually think this is you,Nana?奶奶,这真的是您?

It is me,dear.当然是我

Wasn't I a dish?挺漂亮是吗?

I tracked it down through insurance records.哈,我查了一下保险记录

An old claim that was settled under terms of absolute secrecy.

当年有人索取了一笔失物赔偿金

Can you tell me who the claimant was,Rose?

您知道不知道那个人的名字呢?

I should imagine someone named Hockley.

噢,我记得他们家是姓霍利

Nathan Hockley. That's right. Pittsburgh steel tycoon.那个霍利没错

The claim was for a diamond necklace his son,Caledon,bought his fiancee,you.

匹兹堡的钢铁大王。钻石是他儿子卡尔买的,打算送给未婚妻

A week before he sailed on Titanic.是启航前一星期买的

It was filed right after the sinking.出事以后就索赔了

So the diamond had to have gone down with the ship.

这颗钻石从此就葬入了海底

You see the date?您瞧,日期

"April 14,1912."1912年4月14日

Which means if your grandmother is who she says she is…假如您奶奶真是画里的人

…she was wearing the diamond the day the Titanic sank.

那她在船沉的那天戴过钻石

And that makes you my new best friend.这么一来,我们就成了好朋友了

These are some of the things we recovered from your stateroom.

这些是在您客舱里找到的

精品文档

And it looks the same as it did the last time I saw it.

一点没变,和当年一样

The reflection has changed a bit.嗯,镜子里的人变样了

Are you ready to go back to Titanic?您想不想回顾一下

Here we go. She hits the 'berg on the starboard side.

嗯,好吧,开始,船右侧撞向冰山,对吗?

She kind of bumps along,punching holes like Morse code along the side…

猛烈的撞击之下,船身顿时被撞裂了

…below the water line.水线下好几处裂口

Then the forward compartments start to flood.海水下子涌进前舱

Now,as the water level rises,it spills over the watertight bulkheads…

水位不断升高,很快就溢出了隔水舱

…which,unfortunately,don't go any higher than E deck.

不幸的是隔水舱比E层要高得多

So now,as the bow goes down,the stern rises up,slow at first…

导致船头往下沉,船尾往上翘

…then f aster and faster,until finally,she's got her whole ass sticking in the air. 刚开始的时候很慢,后来越来越快,直到船的尾部完全翘到天上

And that's a big ass. We're talking 20,000-30,000 tons.

那船尾少说也有两到三万吨重

Okay? And the hull's not designed to deal with that pressure.

那船身无法支撑这么大的压力好,结果呢

So what happens? She splits,right down to the keel…

吱…就折了主杆还连着,但船尾倒回水面

…and the stern falls back level.跟船头重直

Then as the bow sinks,it pulls the stern vertical and then finally detaches.

船头继续往下沉,不久彻底断开

Now the stern section kind of bobs there like a cork f or a couple of minutes…船尾那一半,在水面上持续了没有几分钟的时间

…floods,and finally goes under about 2:20 a.m.…

于凌晨两点20分堕入海底

…two hours and 40 minutes after the collision.

整个过程2小时40分

The bow section planes away,landing about a half a mile away…

船头是斜着沉的

…going 20,30 knots wh en it hits the ocean floor.

它最终落在半里外两里半多深的海底

Pretty cool,huh?咔…咔…精彩吧,啊!

Thank you for that fine forensic analysis,Mr.Bodine.

谢谢你这番全面准确的分析路易斯

Of course,the experience of it was…

不过,现在回忆当时的情景

…somewhat different.

心情可不一样

Will you share it with us?

您能说说吗?

泰坦尼克号05-

I'm taking her to rest. - No.- Come on,Nana. - No!- 我带她去休息- 不。走吧,奶奶- 不

Give me the tape recorder.Tell us,Rose.It's been 84 years.录音,请您说吧。已经84年了

It's okay. Just try to remember anything,anything at all.没关系,想起多少说多少,尽量回忆

Do you want to hear this or not,Mr.Lovett?你真的想听吗,拉维特先生

It's been 84 years…已经84年了

…and I can still smell the fresh paint.我还能闻到那般新漆的味道

The china had never been used.瓷器和餐具都是新的

The sheets had never been slept in.床单和被褥也是新的

Titanic was called the ship of dreaMs.人们把泰坦尼克号叫作——梦想之船

And it was.It really was.果然如此。的确名不虚传

All third-class passengers with a forward berth…住右,往右,慢点,慢点,好,右

…this way,please! This queue! Right here…大家注意,大家注意,请往这边走,往这边走

- It's a big boat,huh? - Daddy,it's a ship.- You're right.这船真大啊- 爸爸,这是轮船。没错。

I don't see what all the fuss is about.看不出有什么特别

It doesn't look any bigger than the Mauretania.跟莫太号差不多大

You can be blase about some things,Rose,but not about Titanic,你别小看了它露丝,它可不是一般的船It's over 100 feet longer than Mauretania,and far more luxurious.它比莫太号大多了,而且更豪划Your daughter is far too difficult to impress,Ruth.哼,你的女儿还挺难伺候的

So this is the ship they say is unsinkable.我听说这是一艘不会沉的船

It is unsinkable. God himself could not sink this ship.是不会沉,连上帝都没法叫它沉

Sir,you have to check your baggage through the main terminal.先生先生,请您先到那边走

It's round that way,sir.在那边过行李

I put my faith in you,good sir. Now,kindly see my man.好吧,我委托你替我去那边办一下

Yes,sir. It's my pleasure,sir. If I can do anything at all.是的先生,我非常乐意为您效劳

Yes,right.。All the trunks from that car there. Twelve from here…

好的,这儿来,这些行李你先点一下。这儿还有十二件

…and the safe,to the parlor suite,rooms B-52,54,56.一个保险柜,送到头等舱豪划客舱52,54,56号Ladies,we better hurry. Come along.好了,女士们。该走了,跟上

- My coat? - I have it,miss.- 我的外套- 在这儿呢,小姐

Queue here for health inspection.排队进行卫生检查

All third-class passengers queue here for health inspection.三等舱的乘客排队上这儿来卫生检查Chin up.高兴点

- Welcome aboard,ma'am. - Welcome to Titanic.- 欢迎上船- 欢迎乘坐泰坦尼克号

It was the ship of dreams to everyone else.对别人来说,泰坦尼克号是希望之船

To me,it was a slave ship…可对我来说是绝望之船…

taking me back to America in chains.就像用枷锁把我运向美国

Outwardly,I was everything a well brought up girl should be.外表上我像个有教养举止文雅的姑娘Inside,I was screaming.可内心却在呐喊

Jack,you are pazzo,You bet everything we have.杰克,你疯了,想倾家当产?

When you got nothing,you got nothing to lose.没有家,就不怕倾家当产,哼Sven?分牌Bet.好吧

All right.Moment of truth.好了,我们该摊牌了

泰坦尼克号06

精品文档

Somebody's life is about to change.改变命运的时刻到了

Fabrizio?- Niente. - Niente.-Olaf?Nothing.Sven?摊牌迪里噢,小牌- 小牌小牌看看他的斯文Two pair.噢,两对I'm sorry,Fabrizio.对不起比利

Che sorry,ma vaffanculo! Did you bet all our money?对不起有个屁用,都输光了

I'm sorry,you're not going to see your mom again for a long time.

我说对不起,是你不能回家孝顺你的爸爸妈妈了

Cause we're going to America. Full house,boys.我们要去美国了。有完整的家庭,小孩

Come on.I'm going home!- I'm going home. - I go to America!-噢!我要回家啦!我就要去美国了! No,mate.Titanic go to America,in five minutes.不,朋友。泰坦尼克号就要启程了,还有五分钟Shit,Fabri. Come on. Come on,here.快点.我的上帝呀

We're riding in high style now. We're a couple of regular swells.要坐豪划轮了!

We're practically goddamn royalty,ragazzo mio.You see? Is my destino

我们要享受天堂的生活了!噢!我们是未来的富翁!.我们转运了。

Like I told you,I go to America to be millionaire.我们要到美国发大财了!

- You are pazzo. - Maybe,but I've got the tickets.快,快。我们得快点

- I thought you were fast. - Aspetta!Wait! Hey,wait!等等我,等等。嗯,等等,还有旅客呢!

We're passengers! Passengers!等等!等等!

Have you been through the inspection queue??Of course. 你们通过卫生检查了。是的Anyway,we don't have any lice. We're Americans,both of us.没事的,我们是美国人,我们都是Right. Come aboard.对,好了上船!快!

We're the luckiest sons of bitches in the world. You know that?我们是天底下最幸运的人了!

- You know somebody? - Of course not. That's not the point.- 你认识什么人?- 那不重要

- Goodbye. I'll miss you. - Goodbye!-- Goodbye. - I will never forget you!-

精品文档

How you doing? Jack. Nice to meet you.你好,我叫杰克。你好

ack Dawson. Nice to meet you. How you doing?我叫杰克?道森,你好! 幸会

Who says you get top bunk?This is your private promenade deck,sir.

嘿,谁让你睡上铺了这个阳台供您一人使用 Would you be requiring anything? Excuse me.This one? - No.

先生还有什么吩咐吗?好了!没事了!

It had a lot of faces on it.This is the one 是这张吗? 不,上面有许多脸的!.噢,是这张 Would you like all of them out,miss?Yes,we need a little color in this room.

都摞出来?嗯哼,是的,给屋里添点色彩

Put it in there. In the wardrobe.God,not those finger-paintings again.

撂到那边噢,别再买这些画儿了

They certainly were a waste of money.纯粹是浪费钱…

The difference between Cal's taste in art and mine is that I have some.我还懂点艺术欣赏 They're fascinating…like being inside a dream or something.

可他却一点儿不懂,瞧这张象梦一般的幻景

There's truth,but no logic.What's the artist's name? - Something Picasso.-

真实然而无序。画家叫什么名字? - 叫比加素

Something Picasso. He won't amount to a thing. He won't,trust me.

叫什么比加索,准出不了名我敢打赌

- Put the Degas in the bedroom. - At least they were cheap.Put it in the wardrobe.

你信不信,嗯?哼!把它们放在大橱里

At Cherbourg,a woman came aboard named Margaret Brown,

头等舱,有个法国女人叫马格瑞特?布朗

We all called her Molly.History would call her the Unsinkable Molly Brown,

大伙叫她莫丽历史学家称她为有福气的莫丽?布朗

I wasn't about to wait all day for you,sonny.Here,if you think you can manage.

快过来帮我一下年轻人在这里,如果你想应付

Her husband had struck gold,someplace out west.他丈夫西部淘金找到金矿发了财 And she was what mother called "new money,"我母亲管他们这种人叫暴发户

By the next afternoon,we were steaming west 。from the coast of Ireland

第二天下午,我们从爱尔兰的西海岸启航了

精品文档

泰坦尼克号07

Take her to sea,Mr.Murdoch. Let's stretch her legs.Yes,sir.

现在启航麦道先生。让它全速前进。是 - All ahead full,Mr.Moody. - Very good,sir.- 全速,莫里 - 很好 All ahead full.All ahead full!Come on,lads,step lively.嘿,全速前进!全速前进往炉里加煤 What's the reading?All right! Let's stoke her right up! We go full ahead!全速前进,快加煤 Come on,right back to work. 21 knots,sir.Hey,look!See it?There's another one. See him? 船长,时速21快,快看哪看见了吗?看见了

Look at that one! Look at him jump!噢,又一条。看它跳了,跳多高啊 I can see the Statue of Liberty already.我已经看到自由女神像了 Very small,of course.I'm the king of the world!当然,就那么一点儿我是宇宙之王! She's the largest moving object ever made by the hand of man in all history. 泰坦尼克号是我们人类造船史上最大的一艘客轮 And our master shipbuilder,Mr.Andrews,here,designed her from the keel plates up. 船体的每个部份都是要德列先生一手设计的 I may have knocked her together,but the idea was Mr.Ismay's. 我只是出力,可是主意却是伊斯先生他出的

He envisioned a steamer so grand in scale…他提出设想要造艘巨 …and so luxurious in its appointments that its supremacy would never be challenged. 规模要空前绝后 And here she is,willed into solid reality. 舒适豪划,新颖美观,所以,我就造了,理想新变成现实了 Hear,hear.The salmon.You know I don't like that,Rose.She knows.听。我要马哈鱼女孩子抽烟不好,露丝噢,她知道,哼,嗯… We'll both have the lamb. Rare,with very little mint sauce.我们要羊肉,嫩一点,加点薄荷 You like lamb,right,sweet pea?Sausage.嗯,亲爱的,行吗?香肠 You gonna cut her meat for her,too,there,Cal?卡尔,你是不是还想替她切呀? Hey,who thought of the name Titanic?Was it you,Bruce? - Yes,actually.嗯,这船名是谁起的,是你吗?你的,布鲁斯? - 是的 I wanted to convey sheer size.想使船的名字有点寓意

And size means stability,luxury…and above all,strength.泰坦尼克象征威严,坚固,豪华最重要的就是强度

精品文档

泰坦尼克号08

His ideas about the male preoccupation with size…他认为男性过份注重威严是

…might be of particular interest to you.为了吸引女性

What's gotten into you?你胡说些什么呀? Excuse me. I do apologize 失陪.抱歉 She's a pistol,Cal. Hope you can handle her.她脾气不小,不好管吧? I may have to start minding what she reads from now on… 看来我以后 得关心一下她都看些什么书? …won't I,Mrs.Brown?Freud,who is he? Is he a passenger?弗罗伊德是谁?旅客? he ship is nice?这船可真不赖,啊 Yeah,it's an Irish ship.Is English,no? 爱尔兰人造的不是英国人? No,it was built in Ireland. 15,000 Irishmen built this ship. 对,是在爱尔兰造的。用了两万多员工呢 Solid as a rock. Big Irish hands.Well,that's typical.结实极了,就象是岩石 First-class dogs come down here to take a shite. 你看这是头等舱的狗 到咱们贫民窟来拉屎撒尿 Lets us know where we rank in the scheme of things.是呀,让我们看看等级的差别 Like we could forget.怕我们不知道 I'm Tommy Ryan.托米.雷 - Jack Dawson. - Hello.Fabrizio. - Hi.杰克.道森 我叫菲比- 你好 Do you make any money with your drawings?Forget it,boyo.你的画卖多少钱?哼,别看了 You'd as like have angels fly out of your arse…我看你是赖蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉 …as get nex t to the likes of her.白日做梦 I saw my whole life as if I'd already lived it.我知道自己一辈子都要这么过下去了 An endless parade of parties and cotillions…整天是没完没了的舞会和聚餐 …yachts and polo matches.游艇和马球赛 Always the same narrow people,the same mindless chatter. 交往的就这么几个人 说的尽是些无聊的话 I felt like I was standing at a great precipice…我觉得自己仿佛站在高高的悬崖边 …with no one to pull me back.没有人把我拉回来 No one who cared…没人关心…or even noticed.也没人注意我 Don't do it.Stay back.Don't come any closer.别跳!起开你别过来 Come on. Just give me your hand,I'll pull you back over.来。伸出手,我拉你回来 No! Stay where you are.不!你别过来 I mean it.I'll let go.No,you won't.我说的是真的你别过来,我要跳了!你不会跳的 What do you mean,no I won't?怎么不会 Don't presume to tell me what I will and will not do. You don't know me. 别以为你知道我是怎么想的 Well,you would have done it already.你根本就不了解我 啊,要跳早跳了 You're distracting me. Go away.你别分我的心了,走开 I can't. I'm involved now.我不能走。你要跳 You let go,and I'm going to have to jump in there after you.那我只好跟着你跳了 Don't be absurd.你别傻 - You'll be killed. - I'm a good swimmer.- 你会被淹死的 - 我会游泳 The fall alone will kill you.那会摔伤的!

泰坦尼克号的完整台词

泰坦尼克号的完整台词“你好,杰克……我改变主意了,我到处找你……”一个极微弱的、似乎是来自天边的声音叫醒了杰克,这声音虽然又轻又低,但对杰克却如同惊雷,他不仅听得准听得清,还像被震荡了似的跳了起来。露丝就在身后几米远处站着,她心平气和,举止泰然,看得出从上等舱到这里,她已在泰坦尼克号上走了不少的路。这一路上她早已调整好了自己的情绪唯物史观体系的基本思想——生产关系思想(参见《列宁全,自己的步伐,展现在杰克?道森面前的是一个崭新的,完整的、结束了分裂的人格,弥补了心灵断层的露丝,因此她显得那样从容不迫,沉稳得就像一尊雕像。一个人的蜕变往往就在几个小时之中,一下子一切都更新了,老的躯壳脱了下来,一个生命死了,另外一个已经诞生…… 几分种前还一脸沮丧的杰克,顿时像吹了仙气般来了精神,他的眼睛睁导大大的,亮了,放出了火光,抑制不住的快乐情绪使他容光焕发,他情不自禁地伸出手臂,扑向露丝……但立刻,他又停止了,用手示意正欲走过来的露丝,让她先不要动…… 失望和消沉一扫而光,杰克又恢复了乐观豪爽的天性,他要带露丝去体验一下人生难得的一瞬——那种腾空欲飞的仙境…… “嘘……”杰克用手指按了一下嘴唇,表示要露丝安静别出声,露丝顺从地屏住了呼吸。“把手给我……闭上眼睛,快闭上,来,跟着我,上来,抓住栏仟,抓紧了,别睁开眼,不准偷看……”杰克像对小孩子说话似的嘱咐着露丝,露丝的手在他的手中紧紧握着,她被引导着朝前走了几步,然后登上一个台阶。又向前走了几步,又辽上了一级台阶。露丝的眼睛一直闭着,尽管不习惯,但她很放心,杰克手的力量传递给她,使她虽然看不见,也走得很平稳。当露丝感觉到自己身体的位置高了许多时,杰克把手放在她的两只手上,帮她牢牢抓紧了栏杆。杰克伏在露丝的耳边问道:“相信我吗?”露丝笑着回答:“我相信你!”然后,杰克站在露丝的背后,紧紧贴着她的身体,将露丝的双手从栏杆上拿开,与自己的两臂同时展开,伸直,对露丝说:“好了,睁开眼睛吧!” 天啊!露丝惊叫着睁大了眼睛。这是何等壮丽的景观啊!一无遮拦的大海,海水激起的浪花就在脚下,除了杰克,露丝身边再没有任何生灵,所有的物质都已消失,泰但尼克号上的所有设置都退到了身后,似乎自己是直接浮出海面,或是从天而降,或干脆就置身海天之间。那感觉,像是海鸥贴海面的低空飞行,随时可以与海水媳戏,又像是从海中跃出的海豚,在海中随意翻滚,轻柔矫健。与杰克紧紧贴在一起的两臂,就是一对双人翅膀,它可以腾空,可以飞翔,可以到任何向往的地方…… 露丝的心就像新生婴儿的心一样烂漫天真,那清彻深沉的大海,那只剩下最后一抹霞光的天空,让她兴奋,令她超脱,她忘情地大喊着:“我飞起来了,我飞起来了,杰克!”杰克紧紧地搂着她的腰,使她站得安稳。紧贴着她的耳垂,杰克喊道:“飞吧,飞吧,我的约瑟芬,坐上飞船和我一起翱翔吧!飞啊,飞啊,我们已经上了云霄……” 泰坦尼克号上传来了悦耳的小提琴声,抒情明快的旋律传达着对新生活的追求,热情奔放的节奏好以一曲胜利的凯歌,歌唱着杰克与露丝新的人生路程……"Hello, jack... I changed my mind. I've been looking for you..." A very weak, seems to have come from the voice woke jack, this voice though was light and low, but jack was like JingLei, he not only, still can must distinguishable as shock was jumped up.Lucy is behind a few meters away, she stands calmly, can behave collected from the first-class cabin, here, she has in the Titanic left many paths. The way she had to adjust their mood materialism basic idea of system, production relations (see the thoughts of his pace, Lenin, show in front of jack Dawson is a brand-new, complete and ended up split personality, the heart of the fault, so she rose appears so leisurely and composed as a statue One of the few hours at metamorphosis, suddenly everything new and old body off, a life of dies, another has been born...For a few minutes before a face of depression, jack blew XianQi immediately be like a spirit, to guide his eyes wide, light, the light, uncontrollable happy mood that his radiant, he couldn't help to arm the rose... But immediately, he stopped, using hand signal is coming to the rose, let her first don't move...Disappointment and depression are swept, jack and restore the optimistic nature, he will trace the DaiLou silk to experience life rare moment - to fly emptied the fairyland..."SHHH..." Jack press with finger to the lips, Lucy, Ruth quiet don't hold your breath submissive."Give me your hand... close your eyes, quick close, come, follow me, and caught hold micky column, don't open your eyes, not peek..." Jack for kids speak like a rose, charge Lucy's hand in his hands clasped, she was guided ahead for a few steps, then boarded a step. And go forward paces,

泰坦尼克号(节选)

20.泰坦尼克号(节选) 卡梅伦 教学目的 l继续学习和掌握电影剧本的一般常识。 2.继续学习文中运用人物的动作、表情、语言的描写来展开情节, 表现人物性格的写法。 3.通过本文故事,认识生命的意义,体会主人公面对死别时的思想 感情。 重点难点 1.重点:体会男女主人公面对死亡所表现的思想感情,学习描写人 物的方法。 2.难点:继续培养阅读和欣赏电影剧本的能力。 教学时间 一课时 教学过程。 一、预习 1.通读全文,初步了解课文的内容。 2.掌握下列词语,并给加点字注音: (1)残骸(hai2):人或动物的尸骨,也借指残破的建筑物、机械、车辆等。 (2)苍穹(giong2):天空(书面语)。 (3)蠕动(ru2)像蚯蚓爬动那样动。 (4)冰碴(cha2):冰的小碎块。 (5)掰开(bai1)用手把东西分开。 二、导入 电影《泰坦尼克号》是1998年美国好莱坞拍的一部大片,以历史上 一个著名的海难为背景,讲述了一个虚构的爱情故事。这个爱情故事 的男主人公叫杰克,女主人公叫罗斯。故事是以回忆的形式写成的,老年罗斯来到泰坦尼克号的打捞现场,观看打捞的情况,于是回忆了 1912年4月自己在船上的难忘经历:贵族小姐罗斯与未婚夫卡尔登上 了豪华的泰坦尼克号轮船,他们正准备去美国。平民小伙子杰克靠赌 博赢来一张三等船舱的船票,在开船前五分钟赶到,乘船去美国。轮船载着两千多名乘客在大海上航行。由于罗斯对卡尔毫无感情,并厌倦 了贵族阶层虚伪、沉闷、无聊的生活,正要投海自杀,被平民小伙子杰克冒死救起,于是两人逐渐产生爱情。当罗斯正感受着生的美好的时候,海难发生了……课文节选的是剧本288号至295号共八个镜头,讲述 的是沉船后他们漂浮在冰冷的海水里的故事。 三、正课 1.师:课文是电影分镜头剧本,我们先来看看每个镜头主要写什 么。讨论明确: 288:海上,杰克和罗斯在水中漂浮,杰克要罗斯答应永远不放弃。289:五等官员洛指挥救人。 290(号艇在海面搜索救人。 291:罗斯神志模糊,当她意识到杰克已死,悲伤、绝望,在极度虚弱

泰坦尼克号台词-完整

安静,开始拍摄了Okay, quiet. We’re rolling. 每次目睹她如幽灵船般从黑暗渐现都让我为之惊叹Seeing her coming out of the darkness like a ghost ship still gets me every time. 1912年4月15日凌晨2:30,她告别尘世,缓缓沉没,最终长眠于此,荣光已逝,只余残骸。To see the sad ruin of the great ship, sitting here where she landed at 2:30 in the morning of April 15, 1912 after her long fall from the world above. 头儿,你真够酸文假醋的。You’re so full of shit, boss. 第六次下潜Dive six. 我们再次来到了泰坦尼号的甲板上。Here we are again on the deck of Titanic. 深入水下2.5英里,3821米。Two and a half miles down, 3821 meters. 水压每平方英寸3.5吨。The pressure outside is three and a half tons per square inch. 如果这些9英寸厚的窗户受压碎裂我们瞬间就会见上帝。These windows are nine inches thick and if they go it’s sayonara in two microseconds. 好了,不多废话。All right, enough of that bullshit. 像昨天那样,把潜艇降落在船长室的顶部。Just put her down on the roof of the officers’ quarters like yesterday. 好的Sure. 和平二号,我们要停在大阶梯上方。Okay, Mir-2, we’re landing right over the Grand Staircase.你们准备好发射了吗?You guys set to launch? 是的,布洛克,正在发射邓金。开始吧,查理。Yeah, Brock, launching Dunkin now. Go, Charlie. 好了,继续推进。-推进中。All right, tether out. -Tether out. 好的,布洛克,我们正沿着船体下放。Okay, Brock, we’re dropping down along the hull. 收到,继续下放,进入头等舱舷门。Yeah, roger that. Okay, drop down, and go into the first-class gangway door. 探测一下D层的接待室和餐厅。I want to guys working the D deck reception area and the dining saloon. 收到Copy that. -继续推进-推进中-Tether out. -Tether out. 现在向左,现在向左。向左,向左。Okay, now left. Now left. Left, left. 探测器推进中,正沿着楼梯间向下。Snoop Dog is on the move. We’re headed down the stairwell. 好的,路易斯,下潜至B层。Okay, Lewis, drop down to B deck. 这是A层。 A deck. 缆绳放长些,老大。Give me some rope, Captain. 这是B层,进去。 B deck. Get in there. 小心门框,看着点。Watch the door frame. Watch it. 我看到了,没事的。I see it. I got it. 没事的啦,放松点,头儿。We’re good. Just chill, boss. 好的,转向。Okay, make your turn. 缆绳到头了。老大,转向。小心墙壁。Cable out, Captain. -Make your turn. Watch the wall. 布洛克,我们现位于钢琴处,收到吗?Brock, we’re at the piano. You copy? 收到。Copy that. 就是那里。Right there. 就是它。那是卧室的门。-我看到了。That’s it. That’s the bedroom door. -I see it. 进去了。进去了,宝贝儿。我们到了。We’re in. We’re in, baby. We’re there.

泰坦尼克号 示例_九年级语文教案

泰坦尼克号示例_九年级语文教案 泰坦尼克号教学设计示例 一、教学目标 (一)知识目标 1.了解电影剧本的特点。 2.注意文中男女主人公面对死亡表现了怎样的态度。 3.体会两人诀别时的对话所表现的思想感情。 (二)能力目标 通过本文的学习了解电影剧本的特点,学会分析一般电影剧本中人物的形象。 (三)情感目标 1.学习主人公面对死亡从容镇定,永不放弃的态度。 2.体会电影剧本的语言之美。 二、学法引导 这是一篇电影剧本的节选,可采用观看电影了解剧情,理解文章的思想内容,请学生朗读,分析人物的思想性格,从而提高欣赏水平。 三、重点·难点·疑点及解决办法 (一)重点 文中男女主人公面对死亡表现了怎样的态度。 (二)难点 电影剧本怎样通过人物的对话来刻画人物形象。 (三)疑点 和其它的文体不同之处,电影剧本是怎样来塑造男女主人公的性格。 (四)解决方法 抓住关键语句,反复体会,同学展开讨论、交流,再结合全文剖析,解决疑点。 四、课时安排 1课时。 五、教具学具准备 录音机、电影《泰坦尼克号》主题曲、录放像机、电影《泰坦尼克号》。 六、师生互动活动设计 1.初读课文,整体感知。 2.分角色读,深入钻研。 3.跳出课文,综合评价。 4.启迪思维,扩展创新。 七、教学步骤 (一)明确目标 同知识教学点。 (二)整体感知 结合自读提示,给学生介绍整个故事的概要和所表现的主题。 (三)教学过程 1.播放电影《泰坦尼克号》主题曲导入新课。 2.结合注释,了解文章的背景。

3.作者:卡梅伦(编剧兼导演)。 4.初读课文,了解课文写了哪几个场景,几件事? 第一个场景:海洋。 男主人公杰克与女主人公罗斯最后的诀别。 第二个场景:外景、许多救生艇、海洋。 官员洛准备去营救遇难者。 第三个场景:海洋、14号救生艇。 官员络和水手找寻能生还的乘客可一无所获。 第五六七个场景:外景、海洋。 罗斯与死亡作着生死搏斗,并以坚定的信念战胜死亡,被成功营救。 第八个场景:成像室/凯尔迪什号。 老年罗斯回忆往事。 5.课文节选的部分讲述了杰克和罗斯这对年轻恋人在沉船后的生离死别,在文中竭力渲染了这种感情。试让学生分角色朗读杰克和罗斯两人的对话,让同学仔细揣摩品味。 在这段对话中,杰克以美好的生的祝愿表达对罗斯的爱,罗斯以坚定的生的许诺接受了杰克的爱的祝愿。男女主人公对生的坚定执着感染了每一位观众,震撼着每一位观众的心。 如文中的这样一些语句: 杰克:你会摆脱困境的……你会活下去,你会生儿育女,看着他们长大成人,你会成为老太太后死在暖和的床上。不是这儿。不是今天晚上,明白我说的话吗? 杰克:你必须赏给我这个面子……答应我,你要活下去……你永远不会放弃……无论发生什么事……无论怎样没希望……现在答应我,永远遵守诺言。 罗斯:我保证。我永远不放弃,杰克。我永远不放弃。 6.如果说塑造人物形象语言描写是重要手段,那么在这篇文章中对环境的刻画也是非常成功的。找出这些环境描写的语句并分析其作用。 环境描写的语句: (l)杰克和罗斯在眨眼的星星下飘浮。海水像玻璃,只有细微的起伏波动。 (2)从小艇的角度拍摄,手电筒的光照亮着漂浮的碎片,令人伤感的残骸余痕:一把小提琴,一个小孩玩的木头兵,一张带镜框的下等舱旅客的家庭合影,丹尼尔·马文的比奥格拉大摄影机。 (3)这些人已经死了,但都没有下沉,是冻死的。有些看样子可能是入睡了。其余的人用冻僵的眼睛望着星星。 (4)我们看见杰克和罗斯在黑水上飘泊。星星在大片水面上反光。这两个人似乎在星际空间飘荡……罗斯抬头凝视苍穹,星辰在她上面旋转。音乐富于穿透力,飘荡……正如长眠笼罩住罗斯。 这一些的环境描写了在杰克、罗斯身边令人恐怖海难的场景,但杰克却能凭着超乎常人生的勇气鼓励罗斯要永不放弃与环境形成鲜明的对照,让读者感到男主人公坚强的意志,被他的精神所感动。环境的描写为表现人物的性格起到了很好的烘托作用。 7.拓展性讨论: 泰坦尼克号的沉没震撼着二十世纪初人类心灵,为什么在这个世纪末的时代,这种震撼会重新成为流行风气呢?让学生结合课文结合影片来谈谈自己个人的看法。 教师可补充介绍: 这部电影所表达的是“自由”与“负责”的壮丽景观。就女主角罗斯而言,她和男主角的爱情被导演诠释成“心灵的解放和自由”,男主角死后,罗斯答应他要好好活下去,永不放弃任何求生机会。然后电影最后一幕一幕测览整个老罗斯珍藏的照片,我们看到她开飞机、两腿

英语话剧之泰坦尼克号Titanic后现代搞笑版

旁白:It’s a cold evening. The Titanic has sunken. Rose, Jack and Oscar are on the life boat floating in the ocean. This is Jack. This is Rose and this is Oscar, her husband-to-be.(边说边介绍,三人坐在课桌上) Oscar: Oh, honey~ Are you OK? (边说边将手搭上Rose肩) Jack: She is my girl.(打开Oscar的手) Oscar: You are so cold.(脱下报纸披在R身上面向观众)what you wear, what you are. Jack: What are you doing! (扔掉校服,脱下自己的羽绒服抖了抖,面向观众)BoSideng (波斯登), warm and comfortable, it’s my choice.(将羽绒服披在Rose身上)Rose:(向Jack)I love you.(向观众)But I love BoSideng more. Oscar: Hey! She is my wife-to-be, who are you? Jack: I am I. Wo de di pan wo zuo zhu(我的地盘我做主). Oscar: People on the Earth all know, She, and I, will go to New York to have our we dding. Rose: But now…… Jack: Don’t say any more! Take your knife out! (从口袋里掏出铅笔,紧握手中)Oscar: Ok. Let’s go fighting! (同样掏出铅笔紧握手中) Jack & Oscar: Fighting! (用铅笔互戳)----小蜜蜂~ Rose: No, no, no! Please stop! (拉二人)( J & O不小心将Rose推下桌子——落水)Rose: Help, help!(Jack & Oscar将拉上Rose桌子) Oscar: Honey, how are you? Rose:(向观众)PiaoRou(飘柔), just so confident~(甩头发) (Rose不小心推Oscar,Oscar落水)Oscar: Help, help!

《泰坦尼克号》经典对白

《泰坦尼克号》经典对白 You let go and I’m gonna have to jump in there after you### (On deck. Rose is crying and runs past Jack who is lying on a bench smoking. She climbs over the ship’s railings and hangs on with her back to the ship about to jump into the sea.) JACK: Don't do it! ROSE: Stay back! Don't come any closer! JACK: Come on! Just give me your hand and I'll pull you back over. ROSE: No, stay where you are! I mean it! I'll let go! JACK: No, you won't! ROSE: What do you mean, No I won't? Don't presume to tell me what I will and will not do. You don't know me. JACK: Well, you would have done it already. ROSE: You're distracting me. Go away! JACK: I can't. I'm involved now. You let go, and I'm gonna have to jump in there after you. (Jack starts taking off his shoes.) ROSE: Don't be absurd. You'd be killed. JACK: I'm a good swimmer. ROSE: The fall alone would kill you. JACK: It would hurt; I'm not saying it wouldn't. To tell you the truth, I'm a lot more concerned about that water being so cold. ROSE: How cold? JACK:Freezing. Maybe a couple of degrees over. Have you ever, uh, ever been to Wisconsin?

最新整理泰坦尼克号的经典台词

泰坦尼克号的经典台词 《泰坦尼克号》的经典无与伦比,堪称人类电影史上的绝唱。《泰坦尼克号》电影里面的台词也是人们的一个深刻记忆。下面就是学习啦小编给大家整理的泰坦尼克号的经典台词,希望大家喜欢。 泰坦尼克号的经典台词1、O u t w a r d l y, I w a s e v e r y t h i n g a w e l l-b r o u g h t u p g i r l s h o u l d b e.I n s i d e,I w a s s c r e a m i n g。 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。 2、T h e r e i s n o t h i n g I c o u l d n t g i v e y o u,t h e r e i s n o t h i n g I w o u l d d e n y y o u, i f y o u w o u l d n o t d e n y m e.O p e n y o u r h e a r t t o m e。 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。 3、A l l l i f e i s a g a m e o f l u c k。 生活本来就全靠运气。 4、I l o v e w a k i n g u p i n t h e m o r n i n g a n d n o t k n o w i n g w h a t s g o i n g t o h a p p e n,o r w h o I m g o i n g t o m e e t,

英语微电影剧本

英语微电影剧本《Whose treat》 演员:A——,B——,C——,D——, 编剧:摄影: 后期制作: 插曲:场景一《铃儿响叮当》场景二《雪绒花》场景三《泰坦尼克号主题曲》场景四《flash》场景五《never say goodbye》或者《字母歌》 道具:,三份试卷(白纸即可),100元,64元找零,(场景一:未定空地____4个人都到,拍摄) D:One day ,some yang people want to get takeout as their dinner 一天,几个年轻人想叫外卖吃(直接录旁白,念完时候镜头落在四个人身上)(旁白念完直接开始) A: let’s get takeout ,please? B:why not? I like it .(开心,满足) C:It's up to you .(看着A) D:OK,but i have a good idea……(手托下巴,卖关子) A:go on ,please(请求语气) D:we always ”going Dutch “,.it‘s time to enjoy someone’s treat……我们总是AA制,这次找个人请客吧(扫一眼大家,继续卖关子) C: but how should we drag the unfortunate? talk to us,please(请

求) D:(笑)OK,OK…….Each of us tell a joke, if not making others laugh, just pay ! 我们每人讲一个笑话,如果不能把其他人逗笑,就买单哦。(得意)A,B,C:good idea!(大家拍手,异口同声) A:Let me tell a joke first .the title is”I'm Glad “.A school teacher was telling her pupils the importance of making others glad. 我先讲吧,题目是“我很高兴”。一个老师正在对学生讲使别人高兴的重要性。 (切到场景二,到一个教室,或有椅子的地方,把笑话表演出来,,拍) A:Now, she said现在,她说 老师:children ,has anyone of you ever made someone else glad?你们当中有谁让别人高兴过? 学生:teacher, I've made someone glad yesterday.昨天我就使别人高兴过。 老师:Well done. Who was that?做得好,是谁呢? 学生:My granny.我奶奶。 老师:Good boy. Now tell us how you made your grand mother glad.好孩子,现在告诉我们,你是怎样使你奶奶高兴的。 学生:Please, teacher, I went to see her yesterday, and stayed with her three hours. Then I said to her, ‘Granny, I'm going

泰坦尼克号台词

泰坦尼克号台词 泰坦尼克号台词 .我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它。你不会知道下一手会是什么,要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克号》 2.只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。《泰坦尼克号》 3.《我心永恒》夜夜在我梦中见到你感觉你我的心仍为你悸动穿越层层时空随着风入我梦你的心从未曾不同你我尽在不言中你的爱拌我航行始终飞翔如风般自由你让我无忧无惧永远的活在爱中只是一见钟情两颗心已相通刹那化成永恒情浓怨命运总捉弄缱绻时太匆匆留我一世一生的痛你我尽在不言中你的爱伴我航行始终飞翔如风般自由你让我无忧无惧永远的活在爱中记得所有的感动星光下我们紧紧相拥无论是否能重逢我的心永远守候只

盼来生与共《泰坦尼克号》 4.一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。One may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. When you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is a kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love 《泰坦尼克号》 5.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 表面上,我是一个生活幸福的上流女子,心底里,我在尖叫。《泰坦尼克号》 6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。 7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to

泰坦尼克号 简易版剧本 无汉语

1 2 The Captain: Good morning, welcome to Titanic. And now we are about to start on our journey. Come on lads, SPEED UP! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 3 Aside: The great ship, Titanic, which was called of “the ship of dream”,sailed for New York from Southampton on April 10th 1912. She was carrying one thousand three hundred sixteen passengers. At that time, however, she was not only the largest ship that had ever been built, but was regarded as unsinkable. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 4 Aside: The hero named Jack Dawson is a penniless artist who won his third-class ticket in a poker game. The heroine called Rose Bukater is a rich girl, but she is bound by various powers. She trapped in a loveless engagement because of her mother is facing finance ruin. They first met each other in the bow. And then, they fell in love. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 5 场景一(At the ball 在舞会上) Carl: Rose this ball is pretty good, isn’t it. Rose: Yes, well definitely. Carl: Our wedding will be much better than this ball, Rose. We’re going to marry very soon. I hope our marriage can be perfect. Rose:……marriage……marriage…… Oh! Sorry Carl, I am t ired. I want to get some rest. Carl: All right. Enjoy yourself. See you latter. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 6 Jack: Hi, Rose. You look beautiful tonight. Can we have a dance? Rose: No, Jack. I need rest. Jack: Rose, you look you are in trouble. I can see you. Rose: What? Jack:You are not happy, I know how the world works. You don’t love Carl, Right? Rose:Sorry, Jack. You can’t say that. It’s impolite. Jack: Listen, Rose. You should find your own way…… Rose: It’s not your business, Jack. Mr. Dawson, I have to leave. -------------- Carl: Rose. You must be loyal to me. Rose: What……? I can’t understand you. Carl: Listen. Now you’re gong to marry me! You can’t fall in love with others, with that man! Rose: So, Mr. Carl. Why do you think I would marry you? I love you? No, no…… --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 7 8 9场景二(在船头In the bow)响音乐

【经典语录】《泰坦尼克号》台词:You jump, I jump

第86届奥斯卡颁奖礼落幕,当全世界都对莱昂纳多的四次陪跑炒作各种搞笑话题时,有谁还记得他曾经的历史大片《泰坦尼克号》?《泰坦尼克号》作为一部享誉世界的巨作,或许你没有看过,但鲜有人没有听说过。泰坦尼克号是人类的欲望和梦想达到巅峰时的产物。而她的沉没,敲醒了迷醉在美好梦想中的人们,她警示了人们,即使现实再美好,但有时候命运也是不可预测的,大自然同样拥有神秘的力量。 1、You jump, I jump. 你跳,我就跟着跳。 2、To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。 3、All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。 4、Nothing destroys like poverty. 没有什么比贫穷更能摧毁意志的了。 5、We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。 6、I'd rather be his whore than your wife. 我宁愿当他的婊子也不愿做你的妻子。 7、Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes. 别那样,不说再见,坚持下去,你明白吗? 8、I'll never let go. I'll never let go, Jack.

我永不食言,永不食言,Jack。 9、Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路? 10、We're the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我们是真*走运极了。(地道的美国骂人) 11、What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。 12、Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。 13、What value will there be in life if we are not together? Run away with me. 如果我们不能在一起,生活还有什么意义?跟我私奔吧。 14、Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。 15、God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪,死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。 16、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to

泰坦尼克号中英文对照剧本

Titanic 中英文剧本 第一幕: - (Music Box Playing Tune) - (Knock At Door) (Door Opens) 罗斯男友:I know you've been melancholy. 我知道你心情不好 罗斯男友:I don't pretend to know why. 我也不会假装知道原因 罗斯男友:I intended to save this 原本想等到… 罗斯男友:until the engagement gala next week.下星期的订婚宴会才拿出来罗斯男友:But I thought tonight. 但我觉得…今天晚上… 罗斯:Good gracious. 我的天啊! 罗斯男友:Perhaps as a reminder of my feelings for you. 让你知道我对你的真心 罗斯:- Is it a... 这是… 罗斯男友:- Diamond Yes. 对,是钻石 罗斯男友:56 carats to be exact. 五十六克拉 罗斯男友:It was worn by Louis XVI and they called it "Le Coeur DeLa Mer. "原属于路易十六世,他们称它为“海洋之星” 罗斯:The Heart of the Ocean. “海洋之星” 罗斯男友:Yes. 罗斯:It's over whelming. 好贵重 罗斯:Well, it's for royalty. 这是为皇室做的 罗斯男友:We are royalty, Rose. 我们就是皇室

罗斯男友:You know, there's nothing I couldn't give you. 我什么都能给你罗斯男友:There's nothing I'd deny you 我什么都愿意给你 罗斯男友: if you would not deny me. 只要你接受我 罗斯男友:Now open your heart to me, Rose. 用心来爱我,萝丝 第二幕: 旁白:I saw my whole life as if l'd already lived it-- 我当时觉得自己的生活了无生趣 an endless parade of parties and cotillions 不是餐会就是舞会 yachts and polo matches 游艇赛、马球赛 always the same narrow people, the same mindless chatter. 老是跟同一批思想狭隘的人 永远言不及义 Ifelt likel was standing at a great precipice 我仿佛站在悬崖上 with no one to pull me back 没人要拉我一把 no one who cared or even noticed. 没人关心或甚至注意到我 - (Woman Grunts) - (Rose Sobbing) (Running Feet And Sobbing) (Taking Short, Anxious Breaths) 杰克:Don't do it. 别跳 罗斯:Stay back. 退回去 罗斯:Don't come any closer. 别靠近 杰克:Come on. Just give me your hand. I'll pull you back over. 手伸出

相关文档
最新文档